Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales Of A Dreamer: Barren Wasteland

+2
Durn
Zerifachias
6 posters

Go down

Tales Of A Dreamer: Barren Wasteland Empty Tales Of A Dreamer: Barren Wasteland

Post by Zerifachias Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:08 pm

Backstory:

Roughly 4000 years ago, a medieval tyrant ruled over the continent of Amezi. During that time, the tyrant held control over everything. The land, the economy, the rich, the poor, the suffering and the prosperous, the impurities of the land, and it was said he had power greater than the gods. He forced the divine beings into submission, and by using them, he controlled the world.

From the dark corridors of hope rose a single warrior, his blade held high and strong. Beside him stood four others, and together, they defeated the gods and the tyrant.

Or so the legend states.

After millennia of prosperity, the truth behind the heroes became a legend, and soon after, a myth. Now, no one knows what happened back then. No one recognizes the heroes for their bravery, or for their deeds of honor. For that reason, the tyrant has returned to rule over the underworld, and soon, he would take control of the heavens and the earth.

Our heroes, however, start out as simple people of simple professions. Simple children who know not of the dangers in this world. However, not all is how it seems, for these children will soon experience a pain like the world has never seen before.

Code:
[b]Name[/b]: Self Explanatory. First and last names.
[b]Gender[/b]: Male or Female. No "it"s.
[b]Age[/b]: Be reasonable, 16-30, preferably.
[b]Level[/b]: We all start at 1.
[b]Appearance[/b]: *Put in spoilers, if you don't, I will for you.*
[b]Profession[/b]: Basically the same thing as your "Job" in the Alidaire RP's. This can be anything, such as Archer, Blue Mage, Myrmidon, or anything you can think of. Your profession is also what decides your abilities, armor, weapons, etcetera.

[b]Weapon[/b]: Just a basic weapon, really. ^^; But, please make sure that it's a weapon your Profession would have. I don't want to see any Blademasters wielding a Staff or a Wand. >>
[b]Armor[/b]: Please refer to Weapons if you don't know what this is for. :3
[b]Accessory[/b]: This can be anything from an earring to a scarf, a brooch to a ring. Or whatever little add-on that you would like your character to have. The accessory may give one of the following stat bonuses: (+5 HP)(+5 MP)(+1 ATK)(+1 DEF)(+1 INT)(+1 SPR).

[b]A-Ability[/b]: This stands for Action Ability, basically, this is where you'll find your skills and abilities. A Blademaster might use spells such as "Blade Flurry, Flame Slash, ect..." or a White Mage might use "Mend, Mana Shield, ect...". Your A-Ability is what the overall category of your spells, so a Blademaster's A-Ability might be "Sword Arts" or a White Mage's A-Ability would be "Healing Prayers".

+ This is your attack/ability that will fall under the A-Ability that you named earlier. All I want/need is the "NAME" of the attack, what it "DOES", how much "DAMAGE" the attack deals, and the "RANGE" of the attack. The DAMAGE can be ATK or INT based. A physical profession would most likely use ATK based DAMAGE, while a magical profession would most likely use INT based DAMAGE. The damage output of your spell should be 120% of your ATK/INT or less, for now.

+ Same as above. Another beginning technique.

[b]R-Ability[/b]: This stands for Reaction Ability, these will activate through certain events and actions. YOU MAY NOT START OUT WITH AN R-ABILITY. An example of one of these would be, "Counter - When hit by an ATK based ability, the attacker is hurt for 50% of the damage done."

[b]S-Ability[/b]: This stands for Support Ability, these can only be used once per battle, unless they are active throughout the battle. These usually require no MP, and can be used at the user's whim. An example of an always active S-Ability: "Immunity - Immune to poison effects." An example of a usable S-Ability: "Fortitude - All allies have their Defense increased by 50% for 2 turns."

[b]Final Judgement[/b]: This is kind of like your ultimate technique. (I say kind of because you will most likely get a stronger attack later on in the role play, but this one doesn't cost mana~<3) It has the ability to pierce your opponent's DEF and SPR. I need a Name (Be creative) and an Element. Please see the "Tales of Alidaire" RP's for more info if needed. (D-Ability)

[b]HP[/b]:
[b]MP[/b]:
[b]Atk[/b]:
[b]Def[/b]:
[b]Int[/b]:
[b]Spr[/b]:
[b]Move[/b]:

^I will be doing these^

[b]Skill Points[/b]: 0

Profiles Received:
~Zeri (GM)(Glider)
~Masquerade (Quick Blade)
~Silverstorm (Puppet Master)
~Xenosaga (Monk)
~Kuoribara (Stray Acolyte)
~Durn (Breaker)
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Tales Of A Dreamer: Barren Wasteland Empty Re: Tales Of A Dreamer: Barren Wasteland

Post by Zerifachias Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:56 pm

And so it goes...

Senna and her close friends, Lenna and Armanthia, decided that an exploration of the city sewers was in order. Their curiosity for the land was well known among the villagers, so they were mostly left alone to their explorations. However, this one certain trip caused them to get into a little more trouble than expected.

Down in the sewers, the trio unexpectedly ran into a rival club, who to this day were very hostile towards Senna and her gang of misfits. Before either side could react, they had been thrust into battle.

Tutorial
Objectives: Fight with the enemy!
Atmosphere: RAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!!!!!!!!

(p) (p) (p) (p) (w) (w) (w) (w) (p) A
(p) (p) (p) (p) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) (p) B
(~) (~) (p) (p) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) (p) C
(~) (~) (p) (p) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) (w) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (~) (~) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
(~) (~) (~) (~) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) (p) G
(~) (~) (~) (~) ( ) ( ) ( ) (~) (p) H
(~) (~) (~) (~) ( ) ( ) ( ) (p) (p) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

Senna
HP: 20/20
MP: 25/25
ATK: 2
DEF: 4
INT: 7
SPR: 4
Move: 4

Armanthia
Hp: 25/25
Mp: 15/15
Atk: 5
Def: 3
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Move: 3

Lenna
MP: 30/30
Atk: 2
Def: 4
Int: 4
Spr: 4

Huang Lai Ying
HP: 15/15
Atk: 1
Int: 5
Spr: 5
Move: 2

Kathyrine
MP: 15/15
Atk: 6
Def: 5

Chillwhisper
Int: 6

(~) = Water cell (Cannot be occupied)(Impassible)

(p) = Sewer pipe (Cannot be occupied)(Impassible)

(w) = Moldy wall (Cannot be occupied)(Impassible)

~Enemy Characters may start in the TOP THREE rows~

~Allied Characters may start in the BOTTOM THREE rows~

Last edited by Zeri~Zeri on Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:31 am; edited 4 times in total
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Tales Of A Dreamer: Barren Wasteland Empty Re: Tales Of A Dreamer: Barren Wasteland

Post by Durn Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:59 pm

Lenna starts at I7.

Frowning at the hostile group of people preparing for battle on the other side of the sewer, Lenna unsheathed her blade and gripped it with a single hand. Making a quick swoop to the right with her blade, it began to glow a mysterious, blue color.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:27 pm

Armanthia starts at H6!

Armanthia tilted her head to the side, her hands working quickly with the cotton strings in her hands. She made all different shapes and sizes before returning them to normal form. She looked over at the rival gang and frowned.

"What would you happen to want?"
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:24 pm

Lady Chillwhisper starts at cell C-6

Chillwhisper stared at the other group with her cold, emotionless eyes and a slight smirk formed on her face. A worm crawled out a hole on her cloak and crawled back in through another.
"My my, don't you kids know that it's dangerous to wander the sewers by yourselves?" Chillwhisper asked, "Allow me to guide you outside. But first, would you care for a dance?"
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:19 am

Kathyrine starts at B7.

Kathryine's blades were drawn in an instant, almost as if they had never been sheathed. She wasn't expecting trespassers. "What business do you have here?" she demanded promptly. "Speak quickly unless you wish to die where you stand." Her eyes were cold and unyielding. There was power and confidence behind her words.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:52 pm

Lai Ying just smiled softly at the intruders, the look showing nothing of what he was thinking. He stood a little off to the side, in the back as silent as ever.

[Lai Ying] starts at [B-5].
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:07 pm

Tutorial

(p) (p) (p) (p) (H) ( ) (K) (w) (p) B
(~) (~) (p) (p) ( ) (C) ( ) (w) (p) C
(~) (~) (~) (~) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) (p) G
(~) (~) (~) (~) ( ) (A) ( ) (~) (p) H
(~) (~) (~) (~) ( ) ( ) (L) (p) (p) I

Senna

Armanthia

Lenna

Huang Lai Ying

Kathyrine

Chillwhisper

~Player Phase I~

"Okay," Senna said quietly, "I'll get this one over here." She said pointing her folded fan at one of the monks to the side. She flipped her fan open, revealing it's flowery decoration. It was torn in a few places, however. Despite this, when Senna swept it through the air, it sent out a huge blast of wind energy at the man, forcing him to move back a step or two.

Senna moves to G-5

Senna uses Aero on Lai Ying! 9 INT Wind DMG!
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:18 pm

Lenna moves to I6.

Moving to the left, Lenna set her eyes upon a single, ominous looking target on the other side of the sewer. She raised her sword, and pointed it at the girl that looked like she was dragged right out of a horror movie.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:45 pm

Armanthia held position, raising her arms, her strings dangling. As the strings dangled in the air, she closed her eyes. Suddenly they levitated slowly, Mana beginning to channel through them. Then out of character, the tranquil strings shot forward and latched onto one of the foe's arms.

"There now, this won't hurt me at all."

Suddenly the tips of the strings became needles. The strings started to creep around the foe's body. Eventually the needle tips stabbed into various body parts. Each tip dug in as far as it could before leaving the foe and returning to Armanthia.

Armanthia attacks Lady Chillwhisper!
(Damage: 100% Atk/Effect: --/Element: --)

Last edited by SilverStorm on Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:46 pm

Lady Chillwhisper takes 1 DMG!

Lai Ying takes 4 DMG!

Tutorial

(p) (p) (p) (p) (H) ( ) (K) (w) (p) B
(~) (~) (p) (p) ( ) (C) ( ) (w) (p) C
(~) (~) (~) (~) (S) ( ) ( ) ( ) (p) G
(~) (~) (~) (~) ( ) (L) ( ) (p) (p) I

Senna
MP: 17/25

Armanthia

Lenna

Huang Lai Ying
HP: 11/15

Kathyrine

Chillwhisper
HP: 14/15

~Enemy Phase I~
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:51 pm

Kathyrine uses Blur!

MP: 7/15

Kathyrine gains Haste status!

Upon realizing how intent the enemy was, she decided to pay them back in kind for assaulting her allies. But she couldn't just rush in; she had to make sure she was ready. In moments, her body started shifting slightly and an onlooker might rub their eyes thinking something was wrong. Eventually, her body became but a blur in the sewers as if something was there, yet nothing was there.

Kathyrine waits.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:40 pm

Lady Chillwhisper moves to cell E-6

Chillwhisper paid no attention to the attack aimed at her, she just walked forward with her cold eyes fixed upon the girl that attacked her. She smiled, and two sharp pieces of bone broke off of the tip of her staff and flew toward the girl weaving over each other to create a spiral-like path.

Lady Chillwhisper uses Bone Fangs on Armanthia. 7 INT Dmg. High Critical Hit rate
MP: 16/25
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:16 pm

Lai Ying winced as he took the blow, squinting his eyes against the wind. Once it died down, he lowered his arms, having brought them up when the assault began. It hurt but nothing he couldn't handle. After a moment of thought, he decided to move forward.

[Lai Ying] moves to [D-5].
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:30 pm

Armantha takes 4 DMG!

Tutorial

(p) (p) (p) (p) ( ) ( ) (K) (w) (p) B
(~) (~) (p) (p) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) (p) C
(~) (~) (p) (p) (H) ( ) ( ) (w) (w) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (C) ( ) (~) (~) E
(~) (~) (~) (~) (S) ( ) ( ) ( ) (p) G
(~) (~) (~) (~) ( ) (L) ( ) (p) (p) I

Senna
MP: 17/25

Armanthia
Hp: 21/25

Lenna

Huang Lai Ying
HP: 11/15

Kathyrine
MP: 7/15

Chillwhisper
HP: 14/15
MP: 16/25

~Player Phase II~

"So that's the game you're going to play, huh?" Senna growled as she watched her friend get hurt by the odd mage. "Let's see how you deal with the power of wind!" Senna widened her arms, spreading them out. A burst of wind then came from behind the mage and strike her, not once, but twice.

Senna uses Gale on Lady Chillwhisper! 10 INT Wind DMG! 2 hits!

Last edited by Zeri~Zeri on Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:37 pm

Lenna moves to G6.

Quickly eluding Senna and running in front of her, Lenna lashed her spellblade across the air in a slashing motion. The blade left hundreds of tiny, red sparks behind which later molded into a small orb that hovered above the odd mage's skull. Sparks of energy then began to encircle the mage, causing small amounts of damage that would later build up.

Lenna casts Judgement of Penance on Lady Chillwhisper!
5% Max HP damage each Calculation Phase!
MP: 22/30
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:18 pm

Armanthia moves to G7!

Armanthia moved this time, not even bother that she had been attacked. With a quiet raising of her hands, the strings dangled once more. They slowly started to levitate, as before. And they shot at a foe once more, but this time it was different. As they attached to the arms and even legs, something wierd happened. The strings melded themselves to the foe's skin, making her foe a puppet.

"There now, Glad you want to help me."

Armanthia then moved her arms quickly, forcing the woman to draw her blades. She then turned on the foe's ally, and forced her to move by her quickly. She then had the foe attack the other over and over until one final slash would bring death.

Armanthia uses Manipulate on Kathyrine!
(Damage: --/Effect: Manipulate/Element: --)

Kathyrine moves to D6!
Kathyrine attacks Lady Chillwhisper Eight Times!

(Damage: 100% Atk x 8/Effect: --/Element: --)
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down