Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of a Dreamer - Tribes of Amezi

+2
Masquerade
Zerifachias
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Tales of a Dreamer - Tribes of Amezi Empty Tales of a Dreamer - Tribes of Amezi

Post by Zerifachias Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:35 pm

Nearly 500 years ago, there lived an ancient civilization to the east of Naletia's borders. Back then, humans lived in tribes, separated by religious and cultural beliefs. Not unlike Sar'tu's own tribes today, but the tribes of Amezi were much more spread out and much more diverse than Sar'tu. And back then, neither Sar'tu nor Ermith had been founded. The best they had in the form of water transportation were rafts and small boats. All traveling was done on foot or horse. Even back then, Amezi was a barren wasteland, where the desert stretched for miles and miles, covering much of the continent.

And where there is sand, there are sand ninjas. The tribes of Amezi stood no chance against sand ninjas, for the tribes were not well organized. The sand ninjas, which were a vast organization, although unknown to the tribes at first, quickly began to take control of the tribes of Amezi. However, not all tribes wished to join, and so the sand ninjas dealt with them quickly and harshly. This was the beginning of the end for the tribes of Amezi, and if the tribes did not wish to die out, they would be forced to join the sand ninjas. And so countermeasures began.

Messengers were sent to the four corners of the continent, a single man from a single tribe searched for powerful warriors who would help him defeat the sand ninja organization. His name was Valkner Dissae, a young man with unique magic that was older than even the birth of humans themselves. His magic was a gift to him from the dragons themselves, who watched over the human race as they lived. Valkner visited many tribes, collecting many warriors to assist him in a combined effort. Such a truce never existed among the tribes, and the idea was crazy enough for other tribes to consent, while others simply frowned upon this new development, calling it weak and unnecessary. Such tribes as those were soon eradicated after Valkner left to go to another tribe.

Valkner gathered many warriors, and with these men (and women) set out to find the sand ninja's base of operations. The tribes could only hope for a quick end to the rein of the sand ninjas.

~

This is a statistical role play, with any number of people. Apply and you will most likely be accepted.

Here are the rules:

General Rules:

+ All forum rules apply.
+ I am the GM here, and what I say goes. I will try to make this role play as non-linear as possible, however, so suggestions are very much welcome. Just try to sense what sort of "mood" I'm in before suggesting anything.
+ You must be willing to commit on a weekly basis to this role play. If no one posts for a battle in a full week, then I will skip you, UNLESS there is a very good excuse, like finals or no internet. (Note: A full week after my update, not since the last post. Added for clarification reasons.)
+ As you may have guessed, this role play takes place 500 years in the past, and this is a very serious atmosphere. Try to keep your characters in the same mind as what is going on here, although sarcastic characters are always welcome. Also make sure that any pictures you use are not too futuristic. =_=
+ Apply with one character, but have a second ready to send, just in case.

Character Sheet:

Code:
Name: (I don't think I need to discuss this)
Age: (Keep it realistic. Although it is an advanced civilization, there are no immortals.)
Appearance: (Non-futuristic picture or a description is equally acceptable.)

Level: 1
Progress: 0/10

Profession: (You should know this too. What is your character's job? What do they do? Include any additional effects and their descriptions. Keep it appropriate though. Also, make sure that this is not futuristic either. Machines are banned.)

Weapon: (Swords? Bows? Books? Circlets?)
Armor: (Steel? Dresses? Scales?)
Accessory: (Any additional items that boost power. +5 HP or MP; +1 Atk;Def;Int;Spr)

A-Ability: (The overall name of your character's abilities for this slot.)

+

+

A-Ability: Item

R-Ability: N/A (You may put your R-Ability here, but it must be crossed out. I will not say whether I accept the R-Ability or not until you have the required Skill Points.)

S-Ability: (Support Ability. Not Reaction Ability. Get it right this time.)

Final Judgement: (Ultimate ability, otherwise known as the Deathblow Ability.)

Stats: (I'll do these.)
HP:
MP:
Atk:
Def:
Int:
Spr:
Move:

Skill Points: 0

Affinity:

This is the first role play that I'll be doing Affinity. Since it is my first time, give me some time to get used to the systems already set up and eventually create my own system. It shouldn't be too hard though. I will announce my system when it is created, most likely upon a whim of mine.

Confirmed Players:
+ Zeri (Valkner Dissae)(GM Status)
+ Masq
+ Durn
+ Kuori
+ Sliv

Last edited by Zeri~Zeri on Sat May 14, 2011 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Tales of a Dreamer - Tribes of Amezi Empty Re: Tales of a Dreamer - Tribes of Amezi

Post by Zerifachias Tue May 03, 2011 9:37 pm

Valkner Dissae ran through the empty hallway, followed by a group of other warriors who were being led by Valkner's sharp nose and ears. It had only been a few minutes since the party had stormed the sand ninja's base, and almost immediately they were greeted by the sound of an alarm going off at a very high-pitched ring. Valkner could hardly hear himself think due to his amplified hearing; his headache was steadily worsening. Regardless, he led the others with precision, going off a tip they got from one of the tribes about the base. Apparently, the lowest floor of the base held all of the important structural supports. If those were destroyed, then the entire base would collapse into the sand.

"This way!" Valkner shouted back, his voice cracking slightly due to the pain in his ears. Valkner made a swift turn, and immediately found his face greeted by a solid iron door. He was forced to a stop, the noise from hitting the door rung in his ears like a bad melody as he fell comically to the floor. It took a moment before he regained some of his senses, groaning loudly in pain. "Ow, ow, ow, that hurt." Valkner stood back up supporting his now-bleeding nose.

"Why does there always have to be a door?" Valkner complained, kicking the door with his boot. The door jerked slightly, then fell forward and landed with a soft "thump" on the sand.

Valkner grew up in a small tribe that was far, far away from all of the others. His tribe lived on the stone platforms at the most northern part of the continent. Even though they were so far from Naletia's equator the sun was still brutal to them. Like other tribesmen before him, Valkner became accustomed to the heat, and was able to walk freely in the desert like any other, without having to worry about getting burned.

Valkner now is a very unique type of warrior. He harnesses the power of the sun and transforms it into energy, which he then uses to change his very body to become the essence of the sun itself. In laymen's terms, Valkner is able to transform into a dragon. Which is the main reason why he was chosen to lead the current party to do battle with the sand ninjas.

For years, the sand ninja organization has been threatening the tribes of the continent, Amezi. So much so that the tribes decided to put aside their differences and put together an elite group of warriors to end the sand ninjas. And this was that group.

Valkner, unfortunately, wasn't the most graceful character. At least, not in his human form.

"Okay, enough moping around," Valkner growled at himself, then turned to his fellow party members. "Here starts the beginning of the end for the sand ninjas! Let's finish this quickly." And with that, Valkner spun back around and marched right into the large, dome-shaped room in front of them. It had plenty of sand.

From that very sand, heads, just heads, popped out of the ground and glared at the intruders. Then with a burst of sand, five sand ninjas jumped out and scattered to the far corners of the room.

~Tutorial Chapter 00 - The Sand Ninjas~

~Act One - The Sand Ninja Base~
Battle Number: 1
Objective: Defeat All Enemies!
Time Limit: None
Conditions: None
Atmosphere: Sand is EVERYWHERE. Watch out for pitfalls!
Soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IydojBeCXxw&feature=related

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) (D) (x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) (x) (x) ( ) (T) ( ) (x) (x) ( ) ( ) B
( ) (x) ( ) (U) ( ) ( ) ( ) (B) ( ) (x) ( ) C
( ) (x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) D
(x) ( ) (O) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (M) ( ) (x) E
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) F
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) G
( ) (x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) H
( ) (x) ( ) ( ) ( ) (V) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) I
( ) ( ) (x) (x) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) (x) ( ) ( ) J
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) (D) (x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) K
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10--11

Valkner (Dragon Tablet)
Lvl D
HP: 15/15
MP: 5/5
Atk: 3
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 1
Move: 2

Oni (Sand Ninja) *25% Evade Physical*
Lvl 1
HP: 30/30
MP: 25/25
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 3
Move: 4

Uni(Sand Ninja) *25% Evade Physical*
Lvl 1

Mark(Sand Ninja) *25% Evade Physical*
Lvl 1

Biran(Sand Ninja) *25% Evade Physical*
Lvl 1

Tomo(Sand Ninja) *25% Evade Physical*
Lvl 1

(x) - Dome wall. (Scenery)

(D) - Door. (Scenery)

~Player Characters may start in any Blue cell~
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Tales of a Dreamer - Tribes of Amezi Empty Re: Tales of a Dreamer - Tribes of Amezi

Post by Masquerade Tue May 03, 2011 9:52 pm

Cornelia starts at J5.

She had told them that she would come back alive. She told them that there was an important task that needed to be taken care of. They were her parents, and ever since tagging along with her fellow warriors to stop the sand ninjas, she couldn't get them off her mind. Out of all the people in the world, they were the ones who mattered the most to her, and she cared for her friends, and everyone else from her tribe. But she had been picked, her skills of weaving illusion to create dissent in the enemy ranks noticed. Becoming one of the elite was something she could not turn down if it meant alleviating the tribes of her continent from the pain in the rear that so happened to be the sand ninja organization.

"My apologies," Cornelia stated and sighed, whipping out her large tome with a fluorish, the book opening and the pages flapping. "I tend to do things rather slowly. Pick up the slack for me, okay?" she added. With not much of a choice, she had deigned to place quick trust in her new comrades, for they were supposed to be powerful warriors as well. If she couldn't trust them, then there would be no point in her continuing on. However, she had faith that this mission would go unhindered. Valkner was proving to be a reliable leader, albeit a bit ungraceful at times, he was strong, and so was his dedication. At least, that was her idea of him so far. It was without reluctance that she followed and fought alongside him and her allies.

With calculating eyes, she gazed out at the enemies that had presented themselves. Surely they weren't going to let the party waltz right in and tear the place down. Somewhere beneath the calm exterior raged a flame that was ready to send this place and these people to oblivion for all the anguish they had caused. It started with these foes, but where it would end, she hadn't the slightest idea.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Tue May 03, 2011 10:19 pm

Kaleidoscope starts at I7.

Before he knew it, Kaleidoscope stood a room's length away from a small group of merciless, bloodthirsty, yet sly and sleek fellows. Kaleidoscope couldn't deny it, he felt right at home in this environment; after all, his endless thirst for cruelty and despair functioned as one of his sole reasons for joining this group of "heroes". The other reason, however, was to gather an ample amount of sacrificial trinkets that could suffice as ritualistic tools.

Blanket after blanket hid Kaleidoscope's visage from the rest of the party. In fact, not a single millimeter of flesh could be seen: not his eyes, face, nor his hands or feet. Spine slightly crumpled toward the ground, arms lanky and loose, Kaleidoscope began to exhale noticeable, heavy breaths of cold, unwelcoming air. Judging by their restless actions, I could probably deduct that each of the five men -- yes, five -- each had two sets of five fingers on each hand. Total, I could probably harvest a measly fifty fingertips from this little charade. Distraught with disappointment, Kaleidoscope's heavy breathing ceased, How long will fifty fingertips sate you, my ravenous Martyr?

No no, forget you. How long will fifty fingertips sate me? An abnormally minuscule, yet oddly peculiar sewing needle toppled out of the blanket's hole in which Kaleidoscope's left hand would probably emerge from, landing vertically and firmly in the sand.

I suppose I have four other sets of fingertips I could use as well. If it comes to that, of course.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Wed May 04, 2011 4:19 pm

Rei starts at cell J-6

"Oh my, this isn't good, not at all."

The words came from a young woman. She wore a plain white dress that came down to her knees. Her silver hair was almost as long as her dress, reaching all the way down to her waist. Compared to the rest of the group, even, in comparison to everyone else in the room, she looked very frail. In fact the girl seemed she would have a hard time swinging her weapon. And although almost every bit of her demeanor suggests that she had been spoiled as a child, Rei was by no means spoiled in the least.

"I hope this doesn't take too long." Rei said, "Zero always starts crying whenever I'm not home by the time the sun starts setting."
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Thu May 05, 2011 5:08 pm

Angela starts in I - 5.

From the young woman in front of the group came no words or sounds, merely an uninterpretable sideways glance. Her green eyes held a clinically calculating light, as if she was sizing them up for something. She turned her head forward and gave their current enemies, the main goal of their quest, the same measuring eyes. She tugged her pale gloves tighter, fluttering her long scarf slightly by shifting her arms.

'Their names shall be written in blood before the day is out. Erit harena inquinavi cruenti.'
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu May 05, 2011 6:37 pm

Quinn starts at J7!

So here they were, invading the Sand Ninja base. It couldn't have seemed any simpler: get in, deal with the threat, and get out. Unfortunately though, the leader of the group wasn't the most graceful of people. And everyone else wasn't quite as coordinated, pleasant, focused, or as social as the final member in the group. Nevertheless He had been following them down the hall the entire time, at least, until they entered the tiny room.

He was still with them though, hiding in the shadows, silently watching. When the enemies decided to show themselves, he followed suit, popping out of a rift in the ground, copying their entrance. A smirk on his face as he drew his weapon, eyes focused on the ninjas before them. But his smirk fell as he looked over to the female in the opposite corner.

"How can they deal with that Ange, living in the sand? They must get it everywhere... I wonder where I'll find it as I... take away their precious possessions."
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu May 05, 2011 7:03 pm

(x) ( ) (O) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (M) ( ) (x) E
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) G
( ) (x) ( ) ( ) (A) (V) (K) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) I
( ) ( ) (x) (x) (C) (R) (Q) (x) (x) ( ) ( ) J

Valkner (Dragon Tablet)
Lvl D
MP: 5/5
Atk: 3
Spr: 1
Moral: (//////////)

Cornelia (Illusionist)
Lvl 1
MP: 30/30
Atk: 0
Int: 4
Spr: 4
Movement: 2 cells

Kaleidoscope (Diabolist)
Lvl: 1
HP: 20/20
Atk: 5
Move: 3

Rei (Lady of Light)
MP: 55/55
ATK: 0
DEF: 3
INT: 6
SPR: 4
Movement: 2

Quinn (Thief) *Shift*
Lvl 1
Hp: 20/20
Mp: 15/15
Atk: 7

Angela (Sanguine Healer)
Lvl 1
Int: 5

Oni (Sand Ninja) *25% Evade Physical*
Lvl 1

Uni(Sand Ninja) *25% Evade Physical*
Lvl 1

Lvl 1

Lvl 1

Tomo(Sand Ninja) *25% Evade Physical*
Lvl 1

(D) - Door. (Scenery)

~Player Phase I~

"Alright everyone," Valkner rallied, "let's finish this quickly!" Valkner took out the red tablet that he had tucked into his clothing and held it out in front of him. Slowly, he began concentrating and focusing his mana into the tablet itself. The tablet quivered a little before starting to slowly erode away into dust. Valkner didn't seem to be concerned by this, or by the fact that his red scale shield was beginning to meld in with his skin, it's features distorting and growing. His face began to grow out, his jaw snapping in and out of it's sockets as his teeth grew into fangs and his nose turned into a snout. Valkner blinked, and his once black eyes were now suddenly yellow, with black slits for pupils.

A very disturbing transformation was occurring in and out of Valkner's body. He became engorged, and all of a sudden a tail shot out of his backside, thick red scales covering it. His skin was now completely covered in the same red scales, and he looked like a miniature dragon. But his transformation wasn't done yet. Horns grew out of his head, Valkner's nails and fingers grew into sharp claws, and finally he slammed down on the ground with all four of his feet. Valkner's neck made a loud crunching sound before suddenly shooting out to five times it's original length.

And there Valkner stood, completely transformed, into what he called "Kirin," the dragon of fire and destruction.

Valkner Transforms into Kirin! 5 MP consumed!

Int: 6

Valkner's Instant Transformation allows him to use "Kirin" to move and attack this turn!

Kirin stomped forward, away from the party, moving quickly towards the enemy, the enormous steps that Kirin took managed to place her almost directly in front of the furthest enemy. Kirin's mouth light up slightly, and suddenly a huge blast of fire was shot directly at the sand ninja. The sand ninja burst into flames, and his screams were heard throughout the strange dome.

Kirin moves to E-6

Kirin uses Fire Spout on Tomo! 7 Int Fire DMG! Chance of Burn! 8 MP consumed!

MP: 22/30

Last edited by Zeri~Zeri on Thu May 05, 2011 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu May 05, 2011 8:51 pm

Cornelia moves to I4.

"Pardon me, Angela, but the graceful Valkner insists on ending things quickly," she spoke whimsically as she settled into her new spot and flipped a few pages of her book without looking down at what was written. Her crimson eyes were focused on a nearby sand ninja. "I think we should...throw our leader a bone this once," she concluded with a soft smile before simply extending her arm out, her hand open with the palm facing the sand ninja she was gazing at.

There was a loud, but short banging noise, and a glyph of a yellow eye appeared in front of the illusionist's target. In the ninja's eyes, all would seem to slow down until it appeared as though the very flow of time itself had ceased. The illusion wouldn't last forever, but it would be one less ninja to worry about for the time being.

"Certainly glad I'm not that fellow," she gestured loosely to the guy getting incinerated by the transformed Valkner. The ninja's screams didn't appear to faze her; she merely moved her gaze slowly to another ninja. Whether he was fazed by that couldn't be told from that far away. Cornelia gave him a slight wave.

Cornelia uses Moment on Oni! [75% Chance of Stop]

MP: 20/30

Cornelia waves at Uni! [Ohaider]
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Thu May 05, 2011 11:02 pm

Angela moves to G-5.

The somber redhead turned slowly to look back at Quinn. She smiled a little, though it couldn't really be seen behind the mask that covered half her face. Amidst the sounds of battle, a single word floated back to him.

"Perhaps."

Her voice was so soft-spoken, it could easily be missed as she moved away, padding her feet forward and her scarf bouncing with the movement. When she halted, she eyed one of the ninjas further ahead and tilted her head to the right an inch. It would be hard to get close enough to one to simply start attacking it, and she knew she didn't have the capacity to heal more than one person this battle. Angela gave a quiet sigh. As much as she hated to admit it, she was still only a novice in her art.

"Merda." She muttered to herself.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu May 05, 2011 11:13 pm

Quinn *Shift*

He just smiled at the response, a highly enthusiastic smile, he was so ready for battle. Skillfully, he ducked around the freaky man covered in cloaks and dashed off. However, he wasn't going to just charge right in, he wasn't built for being hit. And while he was sure he could take a couple more hits than most people here, he wasn't going to do anything stupid. So, slinking up against a wall, he decided to wait for his chance to strike, still smiling.

Quinn moves to I9!

Quinn *Shift*
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Fri May 06, 2011 3:13 pm

Kaleidoscope activates Martyr.

MP: 20/25

After making a very quiet, almost nonexistent "clink" noise against the sand, the needle fell silent. Seconds later, hundreds of other needles descended from both of Kaleidoscope's sleeves, landing in a similar positions to the first needle. Taking his left, bandaged foot, Kaleidoscope slammed his heel down onto a large cluster of needles, which pierced his skin with ease. The blood flowing from the wound was rather viscous, hardly spewing in any direction whatsoever.

"Vupp belgetton pomen," Jumbled words slipped out of Kaleidoscope's bandaged mouth, his healthy leg balancing on its own as he held his left leg out to his side, "cemo te vo." In a sudden jolt of life, Kaleidoscope twisted and turned, dancing around the fallen needles as he lashed his injured leg out in front of him, causing a sudden splatter of blood to stain the sand in a straight line, which pointed out from Kaleidoscope's position and toward the ninjas. "Loaxap haxat ug'mo sewn, pi ug skaxarr locoivo jeno eb dit!"

As Kaleidoscope completed his nonsensical incantation, pure white steam began to flow out of the splattered blood. The steam seemed to have a life of its own, circling around Kaleidoscope's figure as if wrapping itself around his body. Quickly morphing into a more concrete, yet highly translucent form, the steam's tint became a purplish hue. Body parts became visible. A skinny, eyeless head with a gargantuan set of bloodstained fangs, laced with a serpentine, limbless body appeared to tangle around Kaleidoscope.

Get me my trinkets, Martyr. Eventually, I may pay you back.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Fri May 06, 2011 5:41 pm

Rei waits

"Be careful."

Rei said only that. The woman didn't even bother to take a step. She knew that with her weak consititution she wouldn't last very long against these ninjas. Whenever Ling wanted to spar with her, which she didn't mind but also didn't see the point in that anyway since the Seven Sinners had disbanded, Rei would never be able to last even the third strike for her younger brother before collapsing. It would serve the group better if she just remained behind and supported her comrades rather than attacking the ninjas.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun May 08, 2011 2:09 pm

(x) ( ) (O) ( ) ( ) (V) ( ) ( ) (M) ( ) (x) E
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) (A) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) G
( ) (x) ( ) (C) ( ) ( ) (K) ( ) (Q) (x) ( ) I
( ) ( ) (x) (x) ( ) (R) ( ) (x) (x) ( ) ( ) J

~Calculation Phase I~

Valkner transforms!

Tomo takes 4 DMG! (Valkner)

Tomo is Burned!

Tomo's Moral decreases by 1!

Oni is Stopped! (Cornelia)

Kaleidoscope summons Martyr!

Kaleidoscope's S-Ability "Synchronization with Hell" activates! Critical hit ratio increases by 50%!

~Enemy Phase I~

Oni is frozen in time...

Oni's Moral decreases by 1.

Uni burrows into the ground!

Uni moves to D-5.

Mark burrows into the ground!

Mark moves to D-7.

Biran burrows into the ground!

Biran moves to E-7.

Tomo moves to D-6.

Tomo attacks Kirin! 6 Atk DMG!

Kirin takes 2 DMG.

Tomo takes 4 DMG from burn!

Tomo's Moral decreases by 1.

( ) ( ) (x) (x) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) (x) ( ) ( ) B
( ) (x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) C
( ) (x) ( ) ( ) (U) (T) (M) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) D
(x) ( ) (O) ( ) ( ) (V) (B) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) E
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) (A) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) G
( ) (x) ( ) (C) ( ) ( ) (K) ( ) (Q) (x) ( ) I

Valkner/Kirin (Fire Dragon)
Lvl D
HP: 28/30
MP: 22/30

Cornelia (Illusionist)
Lvl 1

Kaleidoscope (Diabolist) *Crit Hit +50%*

Rei (Lady of Light)
MP: 55/55

Quinn (Thief) *Shift*
Lvl 1

Angela (Sanguine Healer)
Lvl 1

Oni (Sand Ninja) *25% Evade Physical**Stop -2-*
Lvl 1

Uni(Sand Ninja) *25% Evade Physical**Underground*
Lvl 1

Mark(Sand Ninja) *25% Evade Physical**Underground*
Lvl 1

Biran(Sand Ninja) *25% Evade Physical**Underground*
Lvl 1

Tomo(Sand Ninja) *25% Evade Physical**Burn -2-*
Lvl 1
HP: 22/30

(D) - Door. (Scenery)

~Player Phase II~

Kirin took a step back, roaring at the enemy, obviously enraged at the moment by the disappearance of three sand ninjas. She knew where they were though. She could smell their stench even from under the ground. With a few more steps back, Kirin managed to get enough distance so that she could prepare another attack. But before that.

Kirin moves to G-6.

Kirin unlocks her S-Ability: Massive Power! Attack and Intellect are temporarily doubled!

Atk: 14
Int: 12

Kirin roared again only this time she was summoning forth a surge of power from within her body. By tapping into this power, she would be able to deal a terrible injury against the enemy ranks with just a single attack. Kirin whipped her tail around and slammed it on the ground, causing a mini-earthquake , even on the sandy surface. The sand split into multiple fissures that fanned out quickly and caught hold of some sand ninjas, both above and underground.

Kirin uses Ground Shatter! 13 Atk DMG! Does 26 Atk DMG to underground enemies!
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun May 08, 2011 4:16 pm

Cornelia frowned. "He dug under the sand," she mumbled sadly and shrugged her shoulders, looking back at the fellow who was just standing there. He wasn't actually frozen in time, but he sure thought he was. She snickered and brushed the air lightly in front of her. Polychromatic glyphs in the shape of eyes appeared in the air around the deluded sand ninja, warping the surroundings with illusion magic.

"Whenever he snaps out of that one, he's in for a big surprise," she stated with a smile. The glyphs lingered about the ninja's head as if a sign of torment--a testament to the fact that the illusion he was trapped in had become all the more worse.

Cornelia uses Delirium on Oni! [75% Chance of Confusion] [75% Chance of Addle]

MP: 8/30

Cornelia waits.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Mon May 09, 2011 11:27 am

Angela waits.

The blood healer sighed. Just as soon as she got close enough to cause some damage, the ninjas hid under the smooth sand. She debated on the cowardice of it before deciding it was simply tactical. They weren't going to be much of a match during this fight and obviously the ninjas knew it, reverting to their signature move. She just wished it wouldn't stop her from doing what she really wanted. And maybe that the ninjas would be more creative with their decorating choices in the rest of the base. Like, more blood stains.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Mon May 09, 2011 2:59 pm

Kaleidoscope moves to G7.

Kaleidoscope waits.

Worthless hounds! How am I supposed to use their thumbs if they've been smashed beneath rubble?! Irritated and sickened by the dragon's actions, Kaleidoscope slowly shuffled his way forward, leaving a very faint trail of blood wherever he moved. Emitting a slight groan of distress, Kaleidoscope lifted his left, heavily clothed arm and placed what was most likely his palm up against his covered face.

"Dinseronk faxafeens alk uctolchaxact hon te chep!" Straining his hands with great force and tension, Kaleidoscope began to unconsciously dig his fingernails through the blankets covering his face and into his skin. Although the holes made by Kaleidoscope's scratching were not large enough to allow others to see his flesh, they did allow blood to seep through the cloth, slowly dripping with viscous lethargy down the folds of his apparel.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat May 14, 2011 12:08 pm

Rei moves to cell I-6

Rei looked at where three of the enemies had been at, and blinked. Where did they go? They couldn't have gone underground so quickly, could they? Well, if Rei couldn't find them, and no one was in need of her light for healing purposes yet, she'll just have to help out a bit in the fighting. She took two steps forward as a bright ball of light began to gather around one tip of her staff. The light was so bright and blinding that compared to it, the rest of the hideout seemed to be completely drenched in darkness. The sphere of light slowly grew larger until it was about the size of a person’s head, and with a bit of effort Rei flicked the tip of the staff upward to launch the sphere off. The light traveled across the air like a miniature sun, stopping above one of the remaining visible sand ninjas, and crashing down onto him, the sphere of light exploding upon impact into countless small particles of light which slowly faded away.

Rei uses Lucid Blast on Tomo. 7 Light INT Dmg
MP: 43/55
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun May 15, 2011 5:12 pm

( ) ( ) (x) (x) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) (x) ( ) ( ) B
( ) (x) ( ) ( ) (U) (T) (M) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) D
(x) ( ) (O) ( ) ( ) (V) (B) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) E
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) (A) ( ) (K) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) G
( ) (x) ( ) (C) ( ) (R) ( ) ( ) (Q) (x) ( ) I

~Calculation Phase II~

Uni takes 22 DMG!

Uni's Moral decreases!

Mark takes 22 DMG!

Mark's Moral decreases!

Biran takes 22 DMG!

Biran's Moral decreases!

Tomo takes 9 DMG!

Tomo's Moral decreases! (Valkner/Kirin)

Valkner/Kirin's Moral sharply increases!

Kirin's transformation will last for 4 more turns.

Oni is Confused!

Oni is Addled! (Cornelia)

Oni is Stopped for 2 more turns.

Oni's Moral decreases!

Cornelia's Moral sharply increases!

Tomo takes 4 DMG! (Rei)

Tomo's Moral decreases!

Rei's Moral increases!

~Enemy Phase II~

Oni is frozen in time...

Oni's Moral decreases by 1.

Oni's Moral has reached critical levels!

Uni moves to E-5.

Uni uses Up-Slash on Kirin! 8 Atk DMG!

Mark moves to D-6.

Mark uses Up-Slash on Kirin! 8 Atk DMG!

Biran uss Up-Slash on Kirin! 8 Atk DMG!

Tomo burrows under the ground!

Tomo moves to B-7

Tomo takes 4 DMG from burn!

Tomo's Moral decreases by 1.

Tomo's Moral has reached critical levels!

( ) ( ) (x) (x) ( ) ( ) (T) (x) (x) ( ) ( ) B
( ) (x) ( ) ( ) ( ) (M) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) D
(x) ( ) (O) ( ) (U) (V) (B) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) E
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) (A) ( ) (K) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) G
( ) (x) ( ) (C) ( ) (R) ( ) ( ) (Q) (x) ( ) I

Valkner/Kirin (Fire Dragon) *Transformation -4-*
Lvl D
HP: 16/30
MP: 10/30

Cornelia (Illusionist)
Lvl 1

MP: 20/25

Rei (Lady of Light)
MP: 43/55

Quinn (Thief) *Shift*
Lvl 1

Angela (Sanguine Healer)
Lvl 1

Oni (Sand Ninja) *25% Evade Physical**Stop -1-**Confused -2-**Addled-2-*
Lvl 1

Uni(Sand Ninja) *25% Evade Physical
Lvl 1
HP: 8/30
MP: 8/25

Lvl 1

Lvl 1

Tomo(Sand Ninja) *25% Evade Physical**Burn -1-**CRITICAL**Underground*
Lvl 1
HP: 5/30
MP: 15/25

(D) - Door. (Scenery)

~Player Phase III~

Valkner/Kirin roared fiercely in rage at his enemies who had finally revealed themselves. Perhaps they realized it was too dangerous to stay underground, but they were forgetting that it was even more dangerous to stay above ground. Valkner/Kirin roared once again and raised his huge, scaly claws and slashed at the enemy that was blocking his way from reaching the nearly-dead sand ninja, who had buried himself underground.

Into the minds off all his allies, Valkner's voice spoke though telepathy, "We have them on the run! Now it's time to finish the job and get moving!" he shouted, making sure that his telepathy wasn't too strong, he didn't want to melt his allies' brains. Valkner then attempted to make Kirin's obscenely large body move backward a few steps. This resulted in Kirin's tail smashing into the ground and causing an uproar of sand to fly into the air and into everyone's eyes and mouth. "Sorry about that! I'll try not to move so much next turn!" Valkner said, albeit a little embarrassed.

Valkner/Kirin attacks Mark! 7 Atk DMG!

Valkner/Kirin moves to G-6
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun May 15, 2011 8:28 pm

Rei uses Lucid Blast on cell E-6. 7 Light INT Dmg. Hits Uni, Mark, and Biran
MP: 31/55

After the first few specks of sand getting to Rei, the young woman covered her face as to not let any more sand in. After the dragon landed and her nose, eyes, mouth, and the rest of her face was safe from the sand, Rei lowered her hands and picked up her staff again. Hearing the dragon apologize, Rei simply smiled.

It’s alright Dragon-san. It couldn’t be helped.” Rei said spitting out sand from her mouth and rubbing her eyes in between words, “I forgive you.

Rei felt around her hair, unfortunately her hair wasn’t shielded from the gust of sand. Although it wasn’t time to be worrying about something as trivial as that now, with sand in her hair Rei could still fight, and that’s more important than her looks right now. She held up her staff and another sphere of light began gathering. She flung the sphere upwards and like before, it flew overhead and then crashed down, except that this time it hit the ground where the dragon was before. Although, the explosion that was made as soon as it made contact with the sand was enough to harm the ninjas. And in order to avoid attracting attention of the ninjas, Rei slowly backed up as if she had done nothing.

Rei moves to cell J-6
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon May 16, 2011 6:04 am

Quinn *Shift*

Zzz... huh... huh? OH! Perfect. There had been nothing for the overconfident thief to do and so, he had fallen asleep in the middle of battle. Just perfect. Scowling slightly he ran over to a better position, trying to take a better position to make himself useful.

Quinn moves to I5!

Quinn *Shift*

Last edited by SilverStorm on Mon May 16, 2011 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon May 16, 2011 8:28 am

Cornelia drifts elegantly to I3.

Looking around at her comrades covered in sand, the girl couldn't help but to silently laugh to herself. Just as the dragon was heading backwards, Cornelia had drifted to the side, aiming to get out of the way of the sand that was sure to get sent flying. "I'm certainly glad I'm out here off to the wayside," she spoke placing a hand upon her heart before laughing again. Her eyes drifted slowly over to the ninja who was completely enraptured by her illusions, but was at a complete loss as to what to do next.

"What a dilemma that must be fixed," she stated to herself before flipping nonchalantly through her tome. "I'm slow enough as it is; wouldn't want to upset Valkner, now." She smiled and glanced at her comrades once again. It wasn't like the ninja she had her eye on was going anywhere anytime soon, but the others would need to work on chiseling away at the helpless man's life, for she was sure he would not be happy upon exiting the illusion.

Cornelia waits.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Mon May 16, 2011 6:13 pm

Angela moves to G-4.

Angela casts Arteriarum [-10 MP] on Oni! 110% Int damage, chance of Bleeding!

Angela jumped to the side, mostly out of the way of the cascading sand. She brushed some of the errant grains off her right arm and shoulder before focusing on the illusioned ninja.

She pointed a hand at hand him, tuning in to the flow of his blood and the frantic beating of his heart. As the healer splayed her fingers, his arteries constricted to the point of bursting. If he hadn't believed he was stopped in time, the sand ninja would've been crying out in pain. Angela suddenly snapped her fingers, withdrawing her influence to see what damage she'd caused.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Fri May 27, 2011 11:11 pm

Kaleidoscope uses Entangling Swipe on Biran! 7 Attack Damage!

MP: 12/25

Kaleidoscope, hunched over, appearing to stare directly at the ground, spontaneously leaped from his current position, landing only inches away from the backside of one of the ninjas. Extending his cloaked arm around the man's body, thousands of blades suddenly jetted out from Kaleidoscope's arm and quickly swarmed the ninja's flesh, leaving multitudes of deep and shallow cuts within the man's body.

Before returning to the insides of Kaleidoscope's body, the blades made one final movement as they twisted and twirled around the ninja's arms, making their way up to his hands. With quickness, the blades deftly slashed the fingertips off of the ninja's hands. Kaleidoscope's pale arm, now covered in a mixture of the ninja's blood and his own, could now be seen through the various rips and tears made in his thick layer of clothing. Within his palm, he held ten pink fingertips, his beady, piercing eyes gazing through his face wrappings and down toward them with a hungering stare.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat May 28, 2011 8:18 am

( ) (x) ( ) ( ) ( ) (M) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) D
(x) ( ) (O) ( ) (U) ( ) (B) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) E
(x) ( ) ( ) (A) ( ) (V) (K) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) G
( ) (x) (C) ( ) (Q) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) I

~Calculation Phase III~

Mark takes 3 DMG! (Valkner/Kirin)

Biran takes 6 DMG! CRITICAL HIT!! (Kaleidoscope)

Uni takes 4 DMG!

Mark takes 4 DMG!

Biran takes 4 DMG! (Rei)

Biran KO!

Oni takes 3 DMG! (Angela)

Oni evades Bleeding...

~Enemy Phase III~

Oni slowly returns to the present age and time...

Uni moves to H-6.

Uni attacks Valkner/Kirin! 6 Atk DMG!

Mark moves to F-6

Mark unleashes Final Judgement: Instant Kill on Valkner/Kirin! 12 Piercing DMG!

Valkner/Kirin evades Instant Kill by 2%!

Vakner's Moral decreases!

Tomo rises from the ground.

Tomo takes 4 DMG from Burn!

Tomo is no longer Burned...

Tomo's Moral depletes entirely!

Tomo attempts to Flee!

Tomo appears to be having some trouble. 0/1

(x) ( ) (O) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) E
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (M) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) F
(x) ( ) ( ) (A) ( ) (V) (K) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) G
( ) (x) ( ) ( ) ( ) (U) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) H
( ) (x) (C) ( ) (Q) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) I

Valkner/Kirin (Fire Dragon) *Transformation -3-**CRITICAL*
Lvl D
HP: 2/30
MP: 10/30

Cornelia (Illusionist)
Lvl 1

MP: 12/25

Rei (Lady of Light)
MP: 31/55

Quinn (Thief) *Shift*
Lvl 1

Angela (Sanguine Healer)
Lvl 1
MP: 20/30

Oni (Sand Ninja) *25% Evade Physical**Confused -1-**Addled-1-*
Lvl 1

Uni (Sand Ninja) *25% Evade Physical**CRITICAL*
Lvl 1
HP: 4/30

Mark (Sand Ninja) *25% Evade Physical**PERIL*
Lvl 1
HP: 1/30

Biran (Sand Ninja) *KO*
Lvl 1

Tomo (Sand Ninja) *25% Evade Physical**PERIL*
Lvl 1
HP: 1/30
MP: 15/25

(D) - Door. (Scenery)

~Player Phase IV~

Valkner gasped from within Kirin's form, his pain receptors screaming from every part of his body. Even Kirin seemed to be wincing in pain. Valkner's eyesight slowly turned red as he felt blood gushing out from Kirin's major wounds. His head throbbed like a bad headache, the pain was too intense. He had to act quickly. Kirin had been angered, and Valkner was desperate, there was only one way.

Kirin unlocks her S-Ability: Massive Power!

Atk: 14
Int: 12

Now that Kirin's powers had been boosted so dramatically, Valkner took control of Kirin's body once more and roared fiercely into the sky, the sandy ground around them turning red hot. Only the areas where Valkner's allies stood did not turn red, as they would go unharmed by his next devastating attack. The ground began to shake as Valkner roared once more, causing pillars of fire to shoot up from the ground and engulf the enemy ranks completely, burning them all into nothing but ash and cinders.

Valkner/Kirin unleashes Final Judgement: Hell Firagun on all enemies! 12 Piercing Fire DMG! Burns any survivors!
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next