Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

+9
Zerifachias
Raxiel
Knight Mare
Kurio
Shadow
Durn
Plattack
Xenosaga
Masquerade
13 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption - Page 20 Empty Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Xenosaga Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:33 pm

[Rosetta] takes 15 damage!
HP: 30/45

Rosetta had only a split second before the blade of mana went straight through her. She immediately felt pain in her body but didn't even flinch. Instead, she moved forward, determined not to let the attack get to her.

[Rosetta] moves to [F-7].

Seeing as how the mushroom had wanted to weaken her, it was time for her to weaken it.

[Rosetta] uses Swarmstrike on [Ferinus]! [90%] Piercing ATK DMG and chance of poison!
MP: 19/30
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption - Page 20 Empty Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Zerifachias Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:43 pm

"Okay you little mushroom! Let's see how you deal with this little fly?" Lily asked with a grin, pulling back the string on her bow, aiming an arrow at the mushroom mage across the odd fountain. She bent down on one knee to get a better angle on the creature, paused, then fired the arrow.

Lily attacks Gallin!

"I'll take care of the mage everyone! I don't think it will be able to hit me from way over there! Make sure to stay out of it's range!" Lily called to her friends.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:57 pm

After getting a face full of poisonous spores, Valincar was not a happy camper. "I believe it is safe to say that I utterly despise mushrooms now." He got over his reverie, however, when he noticed Czeslaw getting attack. "I do believe you could use some assistance, correct?" The phantom raised his hand and watched as whirls of darkness swirled about Myco, damaging him with the powers of the shadows.

Valincar casts Dark on Myco! 18 Dark Dmg! (INT)

MP: 26/40

Valincar waits.

Valincar suffers from Poison! 6 Dmg!

HP: 29/35
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:11 pm

[18 - 5 = 13] Damage taken!

HP: 22/35

Czeslaw moves to J5.

As Czeslaw somehow embraced the attack thrust against him, he quickly returned to the area in which he started in.

These creatures were difficult to handle.

Czeslaw uses Potion! 20 HP Restored!

5 Remaining in Bag!

Czeslaw then pulled a vial of red liquid out of his robe's pocket. He quickly chugged the liquid down. It tasted like Almair's personality.

Absolutely horrible.

HP: 35/35

Czeslaw suffers from Poison! 6 Damage!

HP: 29/35
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:22 pm

Zero moves to cell G-3

Zero ran behind one of the mushrooms and grinned, she will kill the fungi soon, only a matter of time before her dagger decapitates the mushroom knight's head, if it even had one. She pulled out her dagger which was already coated in acidic venom. She slashed at the mushroom and the venom insantly melted part of the body of the mushroom.

Zero uses Corrosion on Myco. 50% ATK Dmg, halves DEF for Zero's next damaging attack.
MP: 20/25
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Plattack Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:15 pm

HP: 23/35

Almair moves to D-8!
Almair examines mushroom (D-9)!

Last edited by Plattack on Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Plattack
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:26 pm

Sonia
Hp: 11/25

Sonia took the blow from the Mushroom Mage, the burns stinging as the flames dispersed. She clenched the burns tightly, wishing for water to help soothe them. Weakly she raised her staff, hoping this time her ally's fire would be more effective.

Sonia casts Ifrit!
(Damage: 120%/Status: --/Fire Element)

Sonia
Mp: 12/40
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:22 pm

Shadow takes 15 Damage.
HP: 25/40
Shadow moves to G7.
Shadow attacks Rhizae! 12 Damage, 2 Hits!
Chance of Seal!
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:50 pm

Almair investigates D9.

. . .

Almair finds a Cloudy Cap!

Almair evades Blind!

The soul blade, seeking to complete the Request early, found a nearby mushroom and investigated it only to get a face full of black spores that were meant to get in his eyes and blind him. However, a bug flew into one of his eyes at that moment and he closed both of them in pain. When he opened his eyes after getting the bug out, the spores had been carried away by the wind.

Myco takes 27 Dmg!

HP: 27/70

Zero evades Poison!

Zero, expecting a cloud of spores, covered her mouth and nose quickly just as Shadow had done. She wasn't about to let poison get to her.

Myco's DEF is halved on Zero's next attack!

Rhizae takes 21 Dmg!

HP: 28/70

Rhizae evades Seal!

Shadow is Poisoned!

The mushroom knight let loose another cloud of spores, but this time Shadow wasn't so lucky and inhaled all the spores instantly poisoning him.

Erif takes 14 Dmg!

HP: 47/75

Ferinus takes 23 Dmg!

HP: 38/75

Ferinus is unbelievably Poisoned!

Upon taking the hit, Ferinus spun around really quickly, attempting to slash both Rosetta and Almair while also nicking the fountain.

Ferinus uses Tempest Counter on Rosetta, Almair, and Intricate Fountain! 9 Dmg!

Gallin takes 20 Dmg!

HP: 7/40

"Grrrr....you don't learn your lesson, do you?" Gallin growled between his teeth. He felt the arrow in his side from the archer. "Perhaps I'll shock some sense into all of you!" With a wave of his staff, Gallin watched as small spores started falling all over the courtyard. As they got close enough to the party members, they suddenly became electrified, shocking the entire party.

Gallin's R-Ability Reverse Magic activates!

Gallin casts Spore Lightning on Sonia, but it hits the Party! 22 Lightning Dmg! (INT)

MP: 48/70

Valincar is Severely Poisoned!

Czeslaw evades Poison!

Rosetta evades Poison!

Zero is Poisoned!

Almair evades Poison!

Shadow is Severely Poisoned!

Lily is Poisoned!

Sonia is Poisoned!

[/] [/] [/] [ ] [ ] [*] [/] [/] [/] A
[*] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [G] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [*] [ ] [ ] [ ] [A] [ ] D
[/] [ ] [ ] [f] [f] [f] [F] [ ] [/] E
[/] [ ] [E] [f] [f] [f] [R] [R] [/] F
[ ] [ ] [Z] [ ] [ ] [ ] [S] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [M] [ ] [V] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [O] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
[/] [/] [/] [ ] [C] [L] [/] [/] [/] J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

Lily's Lock-On has 2 turns left.

Zero's Stealth has 2 turns left.

Valincar is Severely Poisoned for 2 more turns.

Czeslaw is Poisoned for 2 more turns.

Zero is Poisoned for 3 more turns.

Shadow is Severely Poisoned for 2 more turns.

Lily is Poisoned for 3 more turns.

Sonia is Poisoned for 3 more turns.

Intricate Fountain takes 1 Dmg!

HP: 49/50

Enemy Phase.

Myco moves to J4.

"You really think you can escape death now?" Myco asked with scorn. He brought his shining blade down on Czeslaw's right shoulder nearly slicing right through it.

Myco uses Sacred Slash on Czeslaw! 18 Holy Dmg! (ATK)

MP: 20/40

Czeslaw evades Poison!

Rhizae uses Sacred Slash on Rosetta! 18 Holy Dmg! (ATK)

MP: 20/40

Rosetta evades Poison!

"Leave my ally alone, foolish human," Rhizae shouted as he sliced the fencer across the chest with his glowing blade. "If you think you're getting out of here alive, then you better think again."

Rhizae waits.

Erif moves to G4.

Erif uses Pathogen Plummet on Shadow! 21 Dmg! (ATK)

MP: 19/35

Shadow has become Frail!

Ferinus moves to C7.

Ferinus uses Pathogen Plummet on Shadow, but it also hits Rosetta! 21 Dmg! (ATK)

MP: 3/35

Rosetta has become Frail!

Ferinus suffers from Poison! 13 Dmg!

HP: 25/75

Gallin smirked after seeing how much havoc his last spell did. "Ah, it seems you all enjoyed that. Perhaps you'd like an encore?"

Gallin uses Spore Lightning on Rosetta, but it also hits the Party! 16 Lightning Dmg! (INT)

MP: 32/70

Czeslaw evades Poison!

Zero evades Poison!

Lily evades Poison!

Sonia becomes Severely Poisoned!

Gallin waits.

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [F] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [*] [ ] [ ] [ ] [A] [ ] D
[/] [ ] [ ] [f] [f] [f] [ ] [ ] [/] E
[/] [ ] [ ] [f] [f] [f] [R] [R] [/] F
[ ] [ ] [Z] [E] [ ] [ ] [S] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [V] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[/] [/] [/] [M] [C] [L] [/] [/] [/] J

Ferinus is Poisoned for 2 more turns.

Player Phase 3!

Last edited by Masquerade on Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:04 am

Valincar takes 76 Dmg!

Valincar OVERKILL!

"I...I'm sorry I couldn't....have been....of more help.....," Valincar managed to say as his translucent body descended to the ground. "Win....for me...." His last words were carried away on the breeze just as the spores were. His robes lay crumpled on the ground.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:10 am

[Rosetta] takes a total of 51 damage!
Rosetta has been KOed!

Despite having dodged the poison, Rosetta was unable to dodge the attacks other than the Counter. Stabbing her rapier into the ground, she leaned against it, refusing to fall to the ground. It seemed she had no choice but to withdraw from the battle.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:21 am

Czeslaw takes 12 damage from Spore Lightning! Magic Proof reduces damage to 6!

Czeslaw takes 13 damage from Sacred Slash!

Czeslaw takes 12 damage from Spore Lightning!

HP: 4/35

After successfully reducing the damage caused by the mage's electrical attacks, Czeslaw's shoulder was severely injured by the warrior's attack. The wound immediately burst into a fountain of blood, which Czeslaw attempted to cease by covering the already festering wound with his palm. Although the blood continued to seep out of his skin, the bleeding was successfully halted for a short amount of time.

I cannot... Disappear...

Czeslaw cringed as the sting of the attack hit him once more, he couldn't stay conscious for long. His vision was blurring. All that was left in his sight was a peculiar, mushroom creature nearby.

I must... Continue...

Czeslaw let out a gruesome cough. Blood shot out of his mouth, which landed on the green grass of the Mushroom Kingdom's courtyard. His robe's left side was now stained with blood.

I will... Prevail...

Raising his hand one more, Czeslaw gently placed his palm onto the mushroom knight's head against its will. Czeslaw then focused his mana into his palm; hopefully he could pull off one more final strike before passing on.

I shall... Struggle...

Blood began to rush down the mushroom knight's head as color slowly began to fade from its eyes. It was still alive, but in an immense amount of unbearable pain. Czeslaw removed his palm from the knight's head, revealing a frozen, icicle-like stake that had been impaled into the knight's forehead.

Suddenly, more stakes shot out of the ground, impaling the knight in many locations.

Czeslaw casts Razor Hail on Myco! 12 Dmg (Int) and a chance of Blood Loss!

MP: 18/40

After using what was likely his last attack before passing on, Czeslaw felt completely winded. He slowly got down onto his knees and looked up to the sky. He let out another bloody cough.

Czeslaw takes 6 Dmg from Poison!

Czeslaw KO!

Czeslaw then fell onto the ground, lifeless. Blood was cascading from his wound as if it was a gentle, eerie waterfall. A small puddle of blood then formed around Czeslaw's lifeless corpse.

The struggle... Is over...
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:15 am

Sonia
KO!

Sonia watched as the spore quickly turned to bolts of lightning. The shock not only zapped her, but the entire party. She tried to raise her staff, but ended up falling to her knees.

"So it's true..."

She was able to bring her staff to the ground to lean on. She looked up at the creatures. Her brilliant eyes with all their colors had darkened to a pure gray. Tears streamed down her face as she forced words to form.

"If... If you play with fire you will get burned..."

She struggled to her feet for a few more words. She almost fell over but her staff held her somehow. Her now gray eyes turned black as she spoke the last few words.

"I should have realized... but... your weak..."

She fell over, her staff giving way to her weight. She looked up as her one final tear formed.

"You're scared of us... you're scared... of your... own shadows..."

With those last words she fell to the ground. She closed her eyes, wishing that the rest of the group could get rid of these Mushroom pests.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:55 pm

Lily takes 26 Damage!
[HP: 14/40]
Lily is Poisoned!

Lily's S-Ability "Immunity" activates!

Lily is no longer Poisoned.

"That poison won't have much effect on me, in case you didn't notice just now." Lily said, then turned her glare on the mushroom mage. "I'll take you out, then work my way around, healing everyone else."

Lily picked up her bow and pointed it at Gallin. She twisted the arrow and string together, then let the arrow fly. The arrow streaked towards the mushroom mage, knocking off it's cap in the process. Gallin fell to the ground in a mushroomy heap.

Lily uses Arrow Thrust on Gallin!
[MP: 17/35]
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:24 pm

Shadow takes 74 Damage!
HP: -49/40
Shadow KO!
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:06 pm

Zero takes 26 Dmg.
HP: 9/35

Zero moves to cell D-3

Zero took in the two attacks from the mage an still managed to survive. But she knew that she won't survive much longer under these conditions and had to finish this request, een if it means leaving these goddamned mushrooms alone.

Zero investigates cell D-4

Last edited by KuoriBara on Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Plattack Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:04 pm

Almair is KO'd!
Plattack
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:38 pm

Zero investigates D4.

It's the Dynimian mushroom!

Zero puts the Dynimian mushroom in the Small Sack!

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [F] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [Z] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [A] [ ] D
[/] [ ] [ ] [f] [f] [f] [ ] [ ] [/] E
[/] [ ] [ ] [f] [f] [f] [R] [R] [/] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [E] [ ] [ ] [S] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [V] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[/] [/] [/] [M] [C] [L] [/] [/] [/] J

A Dynimian mushroom has been acquired!
REQUEST COMPLETE!!

EXPERIENCE:

+8 - Found Dynimian mushroom
+3 - No D-Abilities used
+2 - Player Phase completed less than 10
-6 - Player Character KO
-1 - Item used

TOTAL EXP GAIN: 6 (3 for everyone except Lily and Zero)

Valincar: 16/24 ------ 19/24
Next Level: 19/24

Czeslaw: 2/24 ------ 5/24
Next Level: 5/24

Rosetta: 2/24 ------ 5/24
Next Level: 5/24

Zero: 2/24 ------ 8/24
Next Level: 8/24

Almair: 12/16 ------ 15/16
Next Level: 15/16

Shadow: 7/24 ------ 10/24
Next Level: 10/24

Lily: 1/24 ------ 7/24
Next Level: 7/24

Sonia: 2/16 ------ 5/16
Next Level: 5/16

No Skill Points Awarded!

The Party receives no Gold!

Affinity:

Valincar gets +1 for Czeslaw
Czeslaw gets +1 for Valincar
Valincar, Czeslaw, Rosetta, Almair, and Shadow lose -1 for Sonia IF AND ONLY IF they have more than 0 with her

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Upon discovering the Dynimian mushroom, Zero rushed out of the courtyard of the Mushroom Kingdom helping her fallen comrades along the way. The whole party managed to stumble up while clutching their wounds and make a bold escape with the Spore Brigade on their heels. When they reached the thick of the jungle, however, the Spore Brigade could follow no longer, and the party became safe.

After resting for a while and tending to the numerous wounds that afflicted them, another decision presented itself. "Well, we managed to get the mushroom, but that was horrible," Valincar said, hovering about the area, still shaken from the immense amount of lightning that had shocked him. "The Request was a success. Do we head back to Visterre to report it now, or do we tackle the next Request?"

> Report the Request

> Continue with the Next Request

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget that there is nothing to buy in Visterre at the moment. Make sure you take that into account when making your choice. Valincar's choice is to Continue with the Next Request.

Also, no level ups were obtained from this Request, so just update your Next Level and Affinity and we'll continue.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:52 pm

Sonia had managed to open her eyes and get to her feet somehow. And though the mission had been a success, she felt as if she let everyone down. She had called upon Ifrit and gotten them into trouble, but she had only been trying to help. She wished she could crawl under a rock and stay there, that way she wouldn't be a burden. She shrunk herself down away from the group, but remembered why she joined them. They had tried to protect the book, they were heroes, and she was here to help them get it back. She decided that it would be best to apologize, hopefully they could forgive her.

"Everyone... I'm... I'm... I'm sorry for the trouble... back there... I should have been... more... more careful..."

She then joined them quietly, trying to look them in the eyes. The subject of continuing or returning to town came up. She didn't want to mess up again, but it if she helped them all in battle maybe they could trust her again. Finding the courage to speak again after her apology.

"I think we should continue..."

Continue with the Next Request!
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:02 pm

Staggering to her feet, Rosetta stared into the distance for a moment before pulling her rapier out of the ground. Sheathing it, she hung her head, her bangs covering her eyes. Learn. She had to learn from this. Raising her head, her eyes were set with determination as she turned to the group.

"I request that we continue onward," she said, her voice soft but firm. The Fencer then looked to the Summoner. "It is not your fault. We were careless. That is all."
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:29 pm

Zero looked at Sonia who seemed to feel guilty about letting the mushroom mage counter so many times when the truth was that the group's almost complete wipeout was everyone's fault. Zero shook her head and looked at a few others, the group had a depressing aura after almost failing that request.
"I suggest we move forward..." Zero answered and turned to Sonia, "Don't worry about it...almost failing this was all of our fault...not just yours..."

> Continue with the Next Request
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:08 pm

Seeing as how most of the party wished to continue onward, Valincar nodded and pulled out a scroll. However, a grimace instantly beset his face as he read the contents. "Well, this excursion will land us in the Fonte Labyrinth to the west," he said with slight regret. "I remember that place from when I was alive. It was supposed to be closed off because people kept getting lost in it." Then, he read aloud the words upon the scroll:

Just when we thought that damn labyrinth would cause us no more trouble, some bear thing has to go and get lost in it. Though the labyrinth is an annoyance, we can't let it just get destroyed lest we wish to evoke the wrath of the pixies that inhabit that place. They can be even more annoying than the labyrinth. The bear thing happens to be Rizzo, a popular legend of the western jungle. I need you to go to the labyrinth and take him out.

~Stanley, Jungle Watchman

Valincar rolled the scroll back up. "I guess we had better get a move on." With that, he hovered off into the trees, easily fazing through any that got in his way.

While traveling northwest through the jungle, the party got lucky and came across the path that led to the labyrinth. After a few hours of walking, they arrived at the entrance. What stood before them was a hallway with walls made of tightly compressed trees so that there were no spaces. From up above, one could tell that these walls covered quite an expanse and the myriad pathways made a maze of sorts. The air was silent, but became broken with a sudden roar from inside the labyrinth. Thus, the battle would begin.

Request 03: Wanted: Rizzo

Objective: Defeat Rizzo!

Background Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gpQdDc3h0I&feature=related

[~] [~] [t] [ ] [R] [ ] [t] [t] [t] A
[~] [~] [t] [ ] [ ] [ ] [t] [t] [t] B
[~] [~] [t] [ ] [~] [ ] [t] [t] [t] C
[~] [~] [~] [~] [~] [ ] [t] [t] [t] D
[~] [~] [~] [~] [~] [ ] [t] [t] [t] E
[~] [~] [t] [~] [ ] [ ] [t] [t] [t] F
[~] [~] [t] [t] [X] [t] [t] [t] [t] G
[~] [~] [~] [t] [ ] [t] [t] [t] [t] H
[t] [t] [t] [t] [ ] [t] [t] [t] [t] I
[t] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [t] [t] J
[t] [ ] [t] [t] [t] [t] [ ] [t] [t] K
[t] [ ] [t] [t] [t] [t] [ ] [t] [t] L
[t] [ ] [t] [t] [t] [t] [ ] [ ] [*] M
[t] [ ] [t] [t] [t] [t] [t] [t] [t] N
[t] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [t] [t] [t] [t] O
[t] [t] [t] [t] [ ] [t] [t] [t] [t] P
[t] [t] [t] [t] [ ] [t] [t] [t] [t] Q
[t] [t] [t] [t] [ ] [t] [t] [t] [t] R
[t] [t] [t] [ ] [ ] [ ] [t] [t] [t] S
[t] [t] [t] [ ] [ ] [ ] [t] [t] [t] T
[t] [t] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [t] [t] U

Rizzo
HP: 120
MP: 70
Atk: 20
Def: 19
Int: 10
Spr: 11
Move: 3 cells

[X] - Magically Sealed Door

[*] - Mysterious Switch

[~] - Water (cannot be occupied)

[t] - Labyrinth Tree (cannot be occupied)
HP: 100
Def: 99
Spr: 99

Your characters may start in rows S-U for this battle!

Last edited by Masquerade on Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:15 pm

Sonia starts at S4!

Sonia entered the Labyrinth, marveled by the trees that stood all around. How they had made a path in which formed the Labyrinth, amazed her. She stopped near the single path and looked to the rest of the group.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:18 pm

Following Sonia into the Labyrinth, Rosetta narrowed her eyes. Something told her she wouldn't be able to tear the trees down to get through. This would take a while.

[Rosetta] starts at [S-5].
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:21 pm

Zero starts at cell S-6

Standing beside Rosetta, Zero mentally prepared herself for whatever made that roar. Something told her that they would have to come across it sooner or later, so why not sooner?
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next