Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seraphim Song

+3
Zerifachias
Silver
Durn
7 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Seraphim Song - Page 5 Empty Re: Seraphim Song

Post by Durn Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:43 pm

Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AZufFhPqzg

"Do you want to escape from me, Terra?" The woman continued to speak as Terra began to horrifically shriek out in absolute misery, "I would like a formal answer." She giggled.

"NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! N-... no..." Terra cried as she began to lose all that remained of her formal composition, "I just wanna go home... Mommy... I just wanna..." She dropped down onto her knees - tears and blood trickling down her torn face, "Please... let me... escape..." She began to sob into her hands, yet stopped suddenly when she realized that she was able to bend her body to her own will again.

She could look away from the terror; from the nightmare that was rotting in front of her, finally.

"What... is... th-... this?" Terra's jaw fell open as an unbearably gargantuan feeling of horror and desperation fell over her already shattered emotional build, "You..." Her eyes were fixated upon the rotten corpse, bloodshot with despair, "... are me."

The bloodied corpse, body mangled, insides strewn upon the jet black bricks of the room, had taken the form of Terra. Suddenly, all of the blood that had been drawn from the corpse slowly began to flow in what seemed to be a reversed direction - back toward the body. The decayed splinters of bone were regaining their color as they marvelously hinged back together inside of the wide-open body of the second Terra, which was currently being patched up with tendons and chunks of flesh and skin that seemed to magically form out of oblivion. "I am the manifestation of your sins." The completed, faux body stated unemotionally as it rose to its feet and walked toward Terra.

As all of her emotion had previously been washed out of her body due to sheer terror, Terra was at a loss on how to react, so she pretended to go along with what Terra II was saying to her. "But, you look exactly like I do. You are no different. Your skin color is the same. The hair is the same too. My build as well. It's all..." Her mouth ceased to move and her eyes swelled up with blood as a sudden realization came over her.

"-Your existence in itself is a sin." The second Terra stated matter-of-factly as a sudden orb of flaming, purple energy flickered onto her hand.

"Faerie Spark." Terra's head shot up suddenly as the spell was conjured, "I will fight... for my own existence."

~+~-~+~-~+~

"Your mother died because of you." The voice of Chloe's father echoed throughout the morose living room - the only remaining noises coming from Chloe's sobbing and the crackling of the fire's flames. "Your mother died because of you." It almost seemed as if the entire room was spinning for the poor, sobbing child. She was unable to come to her feet, and she had little control over what she was doing. At the time, she had the mindset that all she was to do was cry - that was all.

"I hate you." Footsteps slowly approached the small, fragile girl - which continued to echo throughout the living room even though the being had stopped walking, "Mom hates us. And it's your fault." The being smashed its foot up against Chloe's ribs with an intense, forceful kick that sent the poor girl rolling across the room's crimson carpet. Slamming against the wall with a loud thud, Chloe let out a painful groan.

Finding the strength to prop up her head in order to get a glimpse at her attacker, she gasped in awe, "You... are me." She mumbled as the identical female slowly walked toward the crippled, original Chloe.

"And father hates me for it. Mother does too." The girl stated without a hint of emotion. Her words stung like a sword straight through the chest to Chloe, and such a feeling only became worse as the girl smashed her foot against Chloe's chest once more.

"You flat-chested whore."

SMASH.

"Ugly bitch."

SMASH.

"Terra hates you."

SMASH.

"I won't give in..." Chloe muttered to herself as the beatings continued, "I told Terra I would stay strong..."

~+~-~+~-~+~

Blood continued to cascade out of the large, gaping hole in Ruthas's brother's chest as Ruthas twirled around and sang serenades with joy. Yet, her bliss was abruptly halted when she heard a sudden whisper emerge from the hole in her brother's throat, "Ruthas... How would you feel if..." The voice dragged off into nothingness as Ruthas attempted to listen closely.

He should be dead. That was how it should've been. And how it always should be. That's what Ruthas thought. That's what she would always think.

"... I already knew?" Her brother finished his question, which undoubtedly sent a shock through Ruthas's spine.

"W-What are you talking about, brother?" She attempted to continue the conversation casually as she bent down toward his supposed-to-be-dead body, which was currently lying face down, drowning in its own pool of blood, "You don't know a thing," She happily sang as she took a firm hold of the roots of his hair and began to lift, "and you never wi-"

Ruthas's face grew horrified as she glanced at what used to be her brother's loving, compassionate face, which was now rotten as bone protruded from his cheeks and maggots ran through his empty eye sockets.

She blinked.

As far as Ruthas could tell, what used to be the decaying corpse of her dead brother was now a lively, carbon copy of the girl herself. "Hey, let go of my hair!" She screamed as she struggled to get away from the grasp of the original Ruthas, who was too confused to do anything of significance.

~+~-~+~-~+~

Wallace, who was lying in a pool of ripped pages of paper and his own tears, silently contemplated what the books were saying, attempting to disregard anything the books said as false. Eyes closed shut with sadness and despair, Wallace's crying ceased suddenly as the torn pages of the books gently slipped out from underneath his body and began to float upwards.

The floating pieces of paper serenely shifted forms into what seemed to be a paper mannequin of Wallace's mother, which warmly embraced him as it slowly unlatched from his body and floated higher and higher into the endless, abyssal library. As the hug entered and faded out of existence before Wallace could react, all he was able to do was mumble "Mother... is that you?"

As soon as the shadow of the paper mannequin had nearly disappeared entirely, a very light incineration could be heard from above as scorched chunks of blackened paper were hurled back to the ground, burning Wallace's skin.

"Don't die... mother..." He muttered as he lethargically crawled away from the fire - only a natural reflex that one might have after being shocked or hurt.

"She should forsake you." A being walked out of the flames behind Wallace and presented himself in front of the crying male, "Maybe she already has."

It was none other than a carbon copy of Wallace himself.

~+~-~+~-~+~

Rina was all alone as images of her past quickly flashed through her mind. The abyssal darkness slowly crept closer and closer to consuming her body whole, yet, the entire process of death seemed to stop dead in its tracks and slowly reverse. As the shadowy nightmare slowly melted away, the peaceful scene of Rina's old home at the ruins returned.

Somebody else where there.

The small, female girl who was there along with Rina had long, silvery hair that seemed to flow with the breeze. Her skin was almost flawless, and her clothing was gracefully simple. It was a mere dress.

The being then turned toward Rina, and much to her surprise and terror, the girl looked exactly like she did. The small female then murmured an inaudible phrase, but the echoing sound of "I will kill you" continued to ring throughout Rina's mind. . Horrific, nightmarish thoughts ran through her head as she wondered what type of a sick dream she was in.

It was all too real. For all five of them.

I - IV : Insanity

Location -- ? ? ?

Objectives: Defeat your character's copy!

Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2lvz9ROfu8&feature=related

Atmosphere: Holy shit. [You're baffled.]

{ } {T} { } { } { } { } { } {T} { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } {?} { } { } { } { } C
{B} {B} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{B} {B} { } { } { } { } { } { } {T} E
{B} {B} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } {T} { } { } { } { } H
{ } {T} { } { } { } { } { } {T} { } I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {2} {2} A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {2} {2} B
{ } { } { } { } {?} { } { } { } {2} C
{F} { } {C} { } { } { } { } { } {2} D
{F} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {2} E
{F} { } {C} { } { } { } { } { } {2} F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {2} G
{ } { } { } { } {C} { } { } {2} {2} H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {2} {2} I

{T} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {T} A
{ } {T} { } { } {?} { } { } {T} { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{T} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {T} E
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } {T} { } { } { } {T} { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } {R} { } { } { } { } H

{B} {B} {B} { } {F} { } {B} {B} {B} A
{B} {B} { } { } { } { } { } {B} {B} B
{B} { } { } { } {?} { } { } { } {B} C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } E
{B} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {B} G
{B} {B} { } { } {W} { } { } {B} {B} H
{B} {B} {B} { } { } { } {B} {B} {B} I

{ } {R} { } { } { } { } {R} { } { } A
{ } {R} {R} { } { } { } {R} {R} { } B
{ } {R} { } { } {?} {R} { } { } { } C
{ } {R} { } { } { } {R} { } {R} { } F
{R} {R} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } {I} { } { } { } { } H
{ } {R} {R} { } { } { } { } { } { } I

Terra (Spellbinder)
Lvl: 5
HP: 25/25
MP: 52/52
Atk: 1
Def: 5
Int: 10
Spr: 7
Move: 2

Chloe (Charmer)
HP: 50/50
MP: 10/10
Atk: 0
Def: 9
Int: 1
Spr: 9
Move: 6

Ruthas (Dancer)
HP: 30/30
MP: 30/30
Atk: 9
Def: 7
Int: 3
Spr: 5
Move: 4

Wallace (Demonologist)
Atk: 8
Def: 4
Int: 7
Spr: 6
Move: 3

Rina (Dreamer)
MP: 35/35
Atk: 2
Int: 9

? (Haunt)
HP: 140/140
MP: 295/295

Bed (Scenery)
HP: 15/15
Spr: 10

Torch (Scenery)
HP: 5/5
Def: 3
Spr: 3

Chair (Scenery)
Def: 3

2nd Floor Overlook (Scenery)
HP: N/A
Def: N/A
Spr: N/A

Fireplace (Scenery)
Def: 25
Spr: 10

Tree (Scenery)
HP: 10/10

Bookshelf (Scenery)
Spr: 15

Fire (Scenery) [May cause Burn to adjacent Cells]
HP: N/A
Def: N/A
Spr: N/A

Crumbling Ruin (Scenery)
Def: 25

~ Player Phase 1 ~
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:07 pm

Wallace uses Rage! [Summons Rage to H4]

MP: 21/30

SC: 1/2

Wallace gripped his sword tightly once again. Just moments before, he was lying amidst the pages in depression, but the vicious and unyielding anger had never departed. And now he had his outlet. He thrust his sword into the ground allowing Rage to pound his way into the circular library, his little body dangling in the air as he walked upon his giant fists.

"She may have forsaken me, but I will never know until I return. And I will return," was all he said as his red, tear-filled eyes rested upon his copy, never shifting from that point.

Wallace moves to I5.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:15 pm

Rina
Hp: 30/30
Mp: 25/35
Sc: 2/2

Rina activates her S-Ability, Veil.
Rina gains Protect and Shell Status.

Rina draws a Wolf!
Wolf appears at G5!

(Damage: --/Effect: Wolf Appears/Element: --)

Rina stood shocked, unable to move at the sight of herself. Was it a clone? Or was it her in some strange and twisted way? And suddenly she could move. With a negative nod she opened her sketchpad and began to draw, a wolf jumping off the page as her pencil left the paper.

Rina *Shell (3)* *Protect (3)*
Mp: 35/35
Sc: 0/2
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:19 pm

Chloe moves to I-7

Chloe uses Charm Stockpile Lvl 1! Charm Effect increases by 1.

Charm Effect: 4

Chloe made sure that she was distant enough from the beast in front of her that it couldn't attack her easily. If she wanted one thing, it would have been a way out. But no, she couldn't run away. Terra was waiting for her, she had to find her friend. Confident, she shot back at the image of herself, "It isn't the looks outside that count you know! It's they beauty on the inside that matters!"
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:49 am

"Ewwwww," Ruthas said, looking disturbed. "You look like me. And you talk like me. Ewwwwwwww. That's nasty. Are you copying me? That's disgusting. Are you a stalker? That's creepy." She stared at the thing that looked like her for a moment before going back to making faces of disgust. "Ewwwwwww. Just ewwwwwww."

She then ran forward, executing a series of cartwheels and frontflips to reach the thing that looked like her.

[Ruthas] moves to [E-5].

Now close enough, she scrutinized the creature, narrowing her eyes. Suddenly she brightened, pointing at the thing dramatically.

"You're not me!" she declared. "You don't have a beauty mark under your right eye." Ruthas grinned. "Just kidding!" Her grin widened. "I can't forgive you, you know. You pretended to be brother. I don't like impostors. They make me mad, you know. In fact, I hate them lots. I hate them even more when they pretend to be one of my brothers. That means you have to die. But no hard feelings, 'kay?"

[Ruthas] uses Chakram Throw on [Haunt]. 9 ATK DMG. 2 hits.
MP: 23/30

Center Stage activates. Ruthas is afflicted with Center of Attention.

Flexibility activates. Ruthas' dodge rate is doubled.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:59 am

Terra moves to I4.

"You don't scare me." Terra stated in a stoic manner, completed drained of all her fear and energy, "Not one bit.". She slowly began to walk back toward the wall, preparing herself for what was to come.

Terra casts Mana Barrier!
MP: 26/52
Shield: 26/26

"Luminaries of the galaxy," Terra began to chant as she held her palms out in front of her, "come, and form me an aegis that will protect me as long as my will is strong." She finished her spell, which caused an array of illuminating, bright blue orbs of energy to shoot out of nowhere and into Terra's hands, which rapidly grew to the size of a shield.

"Come at me." She mockingly requested of her foe, prepared for its attacks.

Location -- ? ? ?

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{ } {T} { } {T} { } { } { } {T} { } I

{ } { } { } { } {?} { } { } { } {2} C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {2} G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {2} {2} H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {C} {2} {2} I

{ } {T} { } { } {?} { } { } {T} { } C
{T} { } { } { } {R} { } { } { } {T} E

{B} { } { } { } {?} { } { } { } {B} C
{B} {B} { } {R} { } { } { } {B} {B} H
{B} {B} {B} { } {W} { } {B} {B} {B} I

{ } {R} { } { } {?} {R} { } { } { } C
{R} {R} { } { } {W} { } { } { } { } G

Terra gains Mana Barrier!

Chloe's Charm Stockpile increases by 1!

Ruthas gains Center of Attention!

Ruthas's Dodge Rate is doubled!

Rage is summoned!

Rina gains Protect!

Rina gains Shell!

Wolf is summoned!

Haunt takes 4 damage!

- - - - -

~ Neutral Phase 1 ~

N/A

~ Enemy Phase 1 ~

Terra[?] casts Arcana Fulmination on Self!

Next attack becomes Critical!

Terra[?] waits.

~

Chloe[?] uses Special Effects: Charm Stockpile Lv. 1!

Chloe[?]'s Charm Stockpile increases to 1!

Chloe[?] moves to G5.

~

Ruthas[?] casts Quickening!

Ruthas[?] gains Haste!

Ruthas[?] moves to B2!

~

Wallace[?] moves to E7!

Wallace[?] summons Insanity!

Insanity[?] appears in E6!

~

Rina[?] summons Triceratops!

Triceratops appears in D5.

Rina[?] moves to C3.

~ Calculation Phase 1 ~

Ruthas is affected by Center of Attention! [2 Turns Left]

Rina is affected by Shell! [2 Turns Left]

Rina is affected by Protect! [2 Turns Left]

Ruthas[?] gains Haste! [3 Turns Left]

{ } {T} { } {T} { } { } { } {T} { } I

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {2} C
{ } { } { } { } {?} { } { } { } {2} G

{ } {?} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } {T} { } { } { } { } { } {T} { } C
{T} { } { } { } {R} { } { } { } {T} E

{B} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {B} C
{ } { } { } { } { } {I} {?} { } { } E
{B} {B} { } {R} { } { } { } {B} {B} H
{B} {B} {B} { } {W} { } {B} {B} {B} I

{ } {R} {?} { } { } {R} { } { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } {T} { } { } { } { } D

Terra (Spellbinder) |-Mana Barrier-26HP-|
MP: 26/52

Chloe (Charmer)
MP: 9/10

Ruthas (Dancer) |-Center of Attention-2-|

Wallace (Demonologist)
MP: 21/30

Rina (Dreamer) |-Protect-2-| |-Shell-2-|
MP: 25/35

Rage (Summon)
MP: 15/15
Atk: 16
Def: 2
Int: 2

Wolf (Summon)
HP: 48/48
MP: 18/18
Int: 0

? (Haunt)
HP: 136/140
MP: 258/295

Insanity (Summon)
HP: 19/19
Atk: 6

Triceratops (Summon)
MP: 18/18

Terra - Next Spell: Critical
Chloe - Charm Stockpile: 1
Ruthas - Haste (3)
Wallace - Summon: Insanity
Rina - Summon: Triceratops

~ Player Phase 2 ~
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:28 pm

Chloe uses Special Effects: Charm Stockpile Lvl 2!

Charm Effect increases to 6!

Chloe continued to gussy herself up and increase the effects of her favorite and only ability. She would continue this for as long as she needed to. Plus, her double didn't have nearly enough movement to catch her and deal any damage at all. She had the advantage in movement and in the initial strike. Soon, she would see Terra again.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:23 pm

Rina *Shell (2)* *Protect (2)*

Wolf
Hp: 48/48
Mp: 18/18

Rina moves to H7!

Rina moved away as the other summoned some sort of dinosaur. It was kinda threatening, but she knew her wolf would be able to handle himself for now. Stopping short, she worried for her drawing, what if it wasn't strong enough to take it on. No. She would need to think she could do this if she was to be able to.

Wolf uses Howl!
(Damage: --/Effect: Atk x 1.3 [3 Turns]/Element: --)

Rina *Shell (2)* *Protect (2)*

Wolf
Hp: 48/48
Mp: 6/18
Atk: 9 --> 12
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:53 pm

Wallace moves to H3.

As Wallace moved past his demon, he whispered something into his ear. The demon seemed to recoil in disappointment, but Wallace ignored it. He plunged his sword into the ground once again, forcing Rage to move aside, and watched as the smaller Insanity lunged out of the vortex and into the air. Wallace felt comforted by his crazed cackling. The demon landed right in front of Wallace, making goofy faces at his copy.

Wallace uses Insanity! [Summons Insanity to H4]

MP: 12/30

SC: 0/2

Rage moves to G3.

First the unpleasant news that he had to be careful and wait, and then forced out of his own space by an ungrateful summoner. Rage was in an even grumpier than normal mood now. When he arrived at his new spot, he pounded the ground angrily in impatience. He wanted to wail on something and he wanted to do it now.

Rage waits.

Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:08 pm

"Hey, don't run from me!" Ruthas cried out, puffing out her cheeks angrily. "That's not nice! I just want to play with you, that's all!" Unwilling to along her copy to escape, Ruthas rushed forward, attempting to catch up. She couldn't, however, and the creature stayed out of her reach. She pouted, disappointed. She had wanted to bash on it a little.

[Ruthas] moves to [B-4].
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:51 pm

Terra moves to H5.

Terra casts Arcana Fulmination on Self!
MP: 18/52

"Hmph... This thing has already copied Arcana Fulmination as well?" Terra mumbled to herself, obviously a little bit shocked and insane after the recent events, "I just learned that a couple minutes ago." She smirked as her body began to glow a light blue color.

Alignment of Stars activates!
Terra casts Faerie Spark! 12 Intellect Damage! CRITICAL HIT!
MP: 9/52

"EAT THIS!" She shouted as she flung a gigantic bolt of raw arcane power at her target. As the bolt of energy smashed right against the clone's torso, it was knocked back slightly by the force of the attack.

Location -- ? ? ?

{ } {?} { } {R} { } { } { } { } { } B

{ } { } { } { } { } {I} {?} { } { } E
{B} { } {R} { } { } { } { } { } {B} G
{B} {B} {W} {I} { } { } { } {B} {B} H

{ } {R} {?} { } { } {R} { } { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } {T} { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {I} { } { } H

Chloe's Charm Stockpile increases to 6!

Wolf's Attack is increased to 12!

Insanity is summoned!

? takes 11 Damage!

? loses 30 Mana!

- - - - -

~ Neutral Phase 2 ~

N/A

~ Enemy Phase 2 ~

Terra[?] casts Faerie Spark on Terra! CRITICAL HIT!!

Mana Barrier absorbs 11 Damage!

MP Drain is negated due to Mana Barrier!

Terra[?] waits.

~

Chloe[?] uses Special Effects: Charm Stockpile Lvl 2!

Chloe[?]'s Charm Stockpile increases to 3!

Chloe[?] waits!

~

Ruthas[?] uses Chakram Throw on Ruthas! 2 Damage!

Ruthas[?] uses Chakram Throw on Ruthas! Ruthas dodges!

Ruthas[?] waits!

~

Wallace[?] moves to H6!

Wallace summons Rage to H5!

Insanity moves to E3!

Insanity waits!

~

Rina[?] moves to A3.

Rina[?] waits.

Triceratops moves to E7.

Triceratops casts Predatory Instincts on Self! Attack is increased to 12!

~ Calculation Phase 2 ~

Ruthas is affected by Center of Attention! [2 Turns Left]

Rina is affected by Shell! [1 Turns Left]

Rina is affected by Protect! [1 Turns Left]

Ruthas[?] is affected by Haste! [2 Turns Left]

{ } {?} { } {R} { } { } { } { } { } B

{ } { } {I} { } { } { } { } { } { } E
{B} { } {R} { } { } { } { } { } {B} G
{B} {B} {W} {I} {R} {?} { } {B} {B} H

{ } {R} {?} { } { } { } {R} { } { } A
{ } {R} { } { } { } {R} { } { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {T} { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {I} { } { } H

Terra (Spellbinder) |-Mana Barrier-15HP-|
MP: 9/52

Chloe (Charmer)
MP: 7/10

Ruthas (Dancer) |-Center of Attention-1-|
HP: 28/30

Wallace (Demonologist)
MP: 12/30

Rina (Dreamer) |-Protect-1-| |-Shell-1-|
MP: 25/35

Rage (Summon)

Insanity (Summon)

Wolf (Summon)
MP: 6/18
Atk: 12

? (Haunt)
HP: 125/140
MP: 194/295

Rage (Summon)

Insanity (Summon)

Triceratops (Summon)
MP: 6/18
Atk: 12

Terra - N/A
Chloe - Charm Stockpile: 3
Ruthas - Haste (2)
Wallace - Summon: Insanity, Summon: Rage
Rina - Summon: Triceratops

~ Player Phase 3 ~
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:24 pm

Chloe uses Special Effects: Charm Release on Haunt!

Chloe moves to C-7

Chloe moved gracefully, far away from her double. She noticed that something was off about it. It seemed to be taking damage, damage which Chloe had not yet caused. She recognized one of the reactions it showed, it was the same one that any enemy faced with Terra's Faerie Spark had. Chloe didn't quite understand it, but apparently this double was linked to doubles that her allies had to be fighting at this moment.

"Everyone is sure to notice this!" Chloe said with a grin, and in an instant, she released all of the stockpiled energy she had stored up onto her double. The effects would vary, but it would be noticeable for sure.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:26 pm

?... INSTANT KILL!!

Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxZN2wgE79s

Objectives Achieved!
Defeat your character's clone: 1/1

~+~-~+~-~+~

Experience
+6 - Haunt x1
+1 - Battle Completed in 10 or less Player Phases
+2 - No Items Used
+1 - No Releases Used

TOTAL: 10

Terra 4/16 -----> 14/16
Next Level: 14/16

Chloe 4/16 -----> 14/16

Ruthas 4/16 -----> 14/16

Wallace 4/16 -----> 14/16

Rina 4/16 -----> 14/16

Inventory
140 Gold Found!
Seething Shadow [Sword: +2 ATK, Chance of Fear] - A blade forged in the darkest depths of Hell; merely being stricken by the blade has a chance of inducing overwhelming fear upon the target.

Affinity
0 Affinity Points Obtained!

~+~-~+~-~+~

Music: N/A

All five of the clones suddenly stopped in their tracks as a small crack formed in their foreheads. Eyes widened, bursts of darkness began to emit from their wounds as they slowly fell apart and shattered against the ground, causing floods of darkness to swim throughout the five rooms, eventually turning them all jet black.

Each party member was now trapped in their own corridor of darkness, at least they were - until a small dining table, with a single dimmed candle atop it, and two white, padded chairs appeared in front of each member. The same man dressed in a butler's uniform then emerged from the darkness and greeted each party member, almost as if all five party members were in some sort of alternate universe, separate from the others.

Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_NnNDUsG_I&feature=related

"Please, take a seat." The man mumbled in a hospitable tone, "The food will be served momentarily," He then assured the party, and took his own seat, "please address me by the name of Telrius." He commented - taking the situation lightly and in a nonchalant, yet formal tone, almost as if nothing had happened. The man had a tall, yet slender stature that was complimented by his solid black eyes and solid black hair which came down to the back of his neck, maybe even a little longer. His skin was of a very pale, almost white tone. "I'm sure you're very tired, young one, the food will be served shortly." He smiled, "Until then, we might as well chat for a little while."

Last edited by Durn on Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:36 pm

"Okay..." Chloe said, then paused, warily watching Telrius' movements; at the mention of food, however, Chloe's stomach began to grumble and a pained expression appeared on her face. She slowly moved towards the table and took a seat.

She looked around at the surrounding darkness, slightly confused/worried. She looked at Telrius again, "Where am I?" she inquired.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:42 pm

Letting loose a long sigh of relief as things calmed down a bit, Wallace sent his demons on their way, back into the vortex from whence they came. Still, he rubbed his forehead in an attempt to alleviate the mass of distress that had fallen upon it since he wound up separated from the others. He took the seat gratefully, sheathing his sword beforehand.

"Telrius...nice to meet you, I suppose," he said, wondering where this man had come from. Perhaps he could travel from dimension to dimension as well? He shook his head. "So what are you doing here?" he asked suddenly. "Better yet, what am I doing here? I get the feeling that situations like mine are nothing new to you..."
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:44 pm

"You're in Klar Skjønnhet, of course." Telrius looked directly a Chloe and mentioned in a surprised tone, "Were you not aware of that? It seemed like you were lost within the Nightmare Flux, so I'm honestly not surprised."

"And yes, I do have food! And tea as well, would you like any?" Nervously changing the subject, the man then snapped his fingers once more, causing a plate with an empty tea cup to appear on Chloe's side of the table. A pearly white tea kettle then emerged from the shadows and poured a warm, hot cup of tea into the cup.

"It's fresh." He stated for no apparent reason, hoping that it would make her want to sate her thirst even more.

---

"Who are you?" Terra dropped herself right into the seat and crossed her arms, giving the man a vigorous, unwelcoming look, "And I want a serious answer; no bullshit." Her stoic manner seemed to have completely restored after being freed from her terrible nightmare.

"I told you, my name is Telriu-" The man began, yet was rudely interrupted by Terra once more.

"I don't care about your name. What are you? Is that any better of a question?"

---

"Nothing new at all, but I'm sure that's not a surprise to you. You look knowledgeable." Telrius answered, snapping his fingers lightly, causing a pearly white plate to appear on Wallace's side of the table. "I am but a mere gatekeeper, or welcomer, if you'd like to call it." He stated bluntly as an ominous tea kettle, along with a cup, appeared out of nowhere and prepared a warm cup of tea for Wallace.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:49 pm

Wallace took the tea and enjoyed it as it warmed his throat and stomach. He sighed in bliss. "This is very good. I appreciate it," he said and bowed his head slightly. "But a gatekeeper? What kind of gate are you keeping exactly? Or what are you welcoming me to? I'm guessing it has something to do with where I have ended up," he went on and gestured to the surrounding darkness which really could have been anywhere.

Just to think, moments before, he was in the circular library engaged in battle with nobody but himself. Thinking back on it made him shudder and he never wanted to think about it again. Not to mention the torment he had to endure concerning his family...
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:50 pm

Chloe glared at the man now, not even bothering to look at her tea. "And why should I trust you?" She snapped, her fists tightening from under the table. As soon as the man had mentioned tea, Chloe had immediately dropped all previous assumptions about this man and locked into her mind the fact that this man was a creep. "For all I know, you could be some sort of rapist," Chloe said, "Besides, where's Terra? I want my friend back NOW!" Chloe started shouting near the end, her hand sweeping the table, catching and knocking the teacup out of sight.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:59 pm

"Have you heard the rumors of an alternate dimension?" Telrius began. "It's known as Klar Skjønnhet, I'm sure you've heard of it somewhere before." He then paused for a moment and looked at the floating, pearly white tea kettle, which happily scurried off back into the darkness.

"I am a mere welcomer. That is all. I serve as a comforter too." He continued, conjuring up his own cup of tea, which was of a bright red color, "Some people can't handle Klar Skjønnhet, it truly is a terrible, terrible place..." He began to drift off and look to his side, yet quickly regained his composure and continued to speak with Wallace, "I have saved you from the Nightmare Flux. It's what I like to call the connection between Besynder Hjem and Klar Skjønnhet; it's the manifestation of the world's greatest fears."

---

"Look around you, girl." Telrius's tone turned sour as he glared at Chloe, "This place is full of terror, darkness, and is only a block away from the nightmare from which you came..." He looked down at the spilt cup of tea, which was slowly melting away into the darkness, "... and you worry about whether or not I will sexually assault you?"

"I'm not affected by your seduction. Don't fear me." He chuckled slightly, "And who? I'm afraid a human known as Terra hasn't yet crossed my gateway. Maybe she was given to a different welcomer."

"Calm yourself and we can talk formally about this."

---

"I am a welcomer. I welcome people into the abyss known as Klar Skjønnhet. It's truly a terrible job, but I'm forced to do it." Telrius sighed, attempting to avoid eye contact with Terra at all costs.

"Who's forcing you to do this anyway?" Terra tapped her foot against the darkness below her, impatiently waiting an answer.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:06 pm

Chloe paused for a second, glaring at the man. He had insulted her...right? That's what he had just done. Chloe couldn't be mistaken by that. On top of that, he didn't know who Terra was. The ignorance of this man was detestable. "You have GOT to be kidding me," Chloe groaned.

Chloe jumped up onto the table, marching closer to the man. She crouched down and glared at him, face-to-face. "I don't care about any of that," Chloe said, not budging an inch from her spot. Her face was only inches away from this other man's, and she could see every tiny wrinkle on Telrius' face. "I want Terra back. Where is she?"
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:11 pm

"I've answered you once." Telrius gently placed a finger on Chloe's soft forehead, "And I shouldn't have to answer you again, should I?" With that, the table flew upwards and tumbled ninety degrees toward Chloe's chair, causing her to fly right back into it. The table then calmed and placed itself back into its original position, yet two of the solid white legs of the table then began to animate, and slowly slithered up the sides of Chloe's chair, eventually wrapping around her entirely.

"Sit like a good girl and drink your tea." The man nonchalantly stated as he giggled at the girl who was struggling to escape from the grasp of the furniture.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:14 pm

Chloe yelped in surprise as the table tilted. She was even more surprised then the chair practically grabbed her and pinned her down in it. She tried to get out, but her struggling was to no avail. The furniture's restraints just would not budge. She glared up at the man who had apparently caused all of this to happen. He was just sitting there, nonchalantly sipping his tea and laughing at her. He was laughing at her. Oh the irony.

"Bite me," Chloe snapped.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:19 pm

Wallace thought about all the tomes he sifted through when he was young that had to do with alternate dimensions, but came up with nothing. "Sounds familiar. I am a demonlogist by trade, capable of traveling between dimensions to befriend demons that aid me in battle," he explained before setting his tea down to grab his sword, plunging it into the ground. The vortex appeared and a small, weak-looking demon emerged. His face was sullen and sad, the wide eyes gazed up fearfully at Wallace and Telrius.

Wallace reached down and pat the demon reassuringly on the head causing it to laugh in pleasure only to get started on a horrid coughing fit which ended up with it sprawled on the ground, still coughing. "So, new dimensions are nothing new to me. But the Nightmare Flux....you mean that circular library? For people traveling between dimensions, is that not a dangerous place to put something like that? Or...has it just always been that way?" He reached up and took his cup of tea only to give it to the demon next to his chair. The demon sipped on the tea which seemed to assuage its cough for the time being.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:28 pm

Silently sitting there as he sipped his tea, Telrius patiently watched Chloe's actions with great amusement. He said nothing.

---

"That's none of your business." Telrius rudely remarked as Terra asked her question, "I think you should-"

"Yeah?" She interrupted him, biting her lip to hold back her anger, "Go on."

"I think you should..." He stuttered, gritting his teeth together as he glared at the girl, "Fine."

"You have no right to cater to me as a butler if you can't even tell me who your boss is." Terra stood up from the pearly white chair, walked to the side of the table, and flung her right foot, dressed in an emerald green high heel, right onto the table, "As of now, you are of nothing but garbage to me."

"This is entirely uncall-" Telrius attempted to reason as he set down his cup of tea, gazing at Terra's actions with awe.

"Kiss my shoe. Trash."

---

"It's the nature of this world. It creates demonic places like the Nightmare Flux." He continued, sipping on his tea, which he later needed to refill with his own magic, "It is directly attached to this world, the world of nightmares, and takes no true form. It's form, if you would like to call it, is a border between this dimension and the others. Due to this, nearly all paths of travel between this dimension and the others have been cut off. Beings from other dimensions can only be taken to Klar Skjønnhet by means of assisted dimensional travel involving somebody already within Klar Skjønnhet."

"The cycle is complicated." He stated bluntly.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:36 pm

Wallace nodded solemnly. "It sounds very much so." He thought for a moment. "How do I get back to Besynder Hjem? A realm of nightmares sounds like it might harbor great demons, but such a dangerous place need not be explored just yet. Could you take me back? You said travellers would need assistance. Can you provide it?" Thoughts of the others filled his mind. I wonder where they're at in this odd dimension. I do hope they're taking the path I am... he thought to himself.

The demon from before finished the tea and handed the cup back up to Wallace who set it on the table. He stood up once more and opened the vortex so that the little thing could take its leave before sitting down again. "I don't know how much effort goes into assisting folks like me, but the help would be much appreciated."
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next