Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seraphim Song

+3
Zerifachias
Silver
Durn
7 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Seraphim Song - Page 4 Empty Re: Seraphim Song

Post by Masquerade Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:39 pm

R-Ability Praemium Veneficus activates! [+5 MP Recovered]

MP: 11/30

Wallace moves to C4.

Wallace let Terra slide, but he wasn't about to stay in the same spot. "I'm with you there, Terra," he stated and abruptly moved into Rage's spot, forcing it elsewhere. The creature in front of him was hopelessly confused, and soon, it would be dead. He slashed it physically, but drew back his blade which went right through the creature, but not before spreading rage through its body.

Wallace attacks Tebiur! 7 Dmg! (ATK)

Wallace uses Berserktouch on Tebiur! 7 Dmg with a high chance of Berserk! (ATK)

MP: 5/30

Though focused on his battling, he was still worried about the mist seeping through the hole. Thus, he took some time to increase the distance between him and the cloud of mist that was forming.

Wallace moves to B4.

Rage moves to B3.

Rage grumpily moved out of his spot so that Wallace could take it, but he wasn't too happy about it. Then again, the demon was never truly happy. He pounded the floor until he was next to the monster again and punched it heavily in the side with great force.

Rage attacks Tebiur! 14 Dmg! (ATK)

Insanity moves to D1.

Insanity cackled madly before lunging into the air and flying to the left side of the room where a couple of monsters appeared to be congregating. He didn't care what the reason was; all he wanted to do was spread some chaos.

Insanity waits.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:40 pm

Rina
Hp: 30/30
Mp: 20/30
Sc: 0/2
Atk: 2
Def: 5
Int: 8
Spr: 6

Rina moves to F9!

Rina moved out of the shadows. There was no more she could do to help the party. And the mist was getting awfully close to her. She would have to keep moving to stay out of harm's way.

Dove moves to H4!

Dove attacks Vetton!

(Damage: 100% Int/Effect: --/Element: --)

Rina
Mp: 30/30
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:09 pm

"Wow, it's getting pretty crowded, isn't it," Ruthas stated more than asked, still grinning like an idiot. "I should get out of here before I'm surrounded. Hey guys!" Ruthas waved like a madman at her companions on the other end of the room. "I'm coming over to where you are! Don't give me those looks, I know you all missed me!" She then began to do a series of cartwheels and backflips over to them.

[Ruthas] moves to [H-3].

"Oh wait," Ruthas suddenly stopped in the purple mist and whirled around, chakrams out. "I should make a mark on you too. Hyaa!" With two simple strikes, she made an X on the creature's back. Laughing, she applauded her own efforts. "X marks the spot!"

[Ruthas] attacks [Vetton]. 8 ATK DMG. 2 hits.

"Aaaaaaaaaand see ya!" Without further ado, Ruthas rushed over to where a Wretched stood, leaving the mist. Instead of attacking just yet, the Dancer paused to wave off any purple fumes that lingered around her. "Hahaha, purple fumes. Reminds me of the experiments Teddy's parents used to do. I never did figure out what those things did."

[Ruthas] moves to [D-3].

"I'm back guys," Ruthas then stated, waving at her companions again. Taking a good look at the Wretched in front of her, Ruthas tilted her head. "You don't look so good. Were you hit too hard on the head?" An idea suddenly popping into her mind, clapped her hands together. "I know! Maybe hitting you some more will make you feel better! You look like that type." Ruthas spun, kicking the Wretched's legs from under it, and slammed her chakram into its neckline. With some effort, she ripped it out, cutting off the creature's head. Ruthas blinked, staring at the creature. "Oops."

[Ruthas] attacks [Tebiur]. 8 ATK DMG. 2 hits.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:54 pm

Charm Stockpile: 0

Chloe moves to E-9

Chloe yelped with surprise as she saw the mist gather around her. She blinked a few time before waving her hand through the mist, causing a disturbance, which was quickly fixed. Chloe then jumped away from the mist, landing outside of the huge purple cloud. She then dashed to the other side of the room, but not before sending an illusion of herself over to Terra. Although the illusion could not be seen, the presence was unmistakable as the illusion pecked the girl on the cheek.

Chloe uses Special Effects: Charm Stockpile Lvl 2! Charm Stockpile goes up by 2!

Charm Stockpile: 2
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:16 pm

Darros attacks Ecual. 12 ATK Dmg

Darros attacks Ecual. 12 ATK Dmg

Darros slammed his fists into the creature again, knocking the creature upward and nearly smashing through the ceiling with it.

Darros waits
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:53 pm

I - III : Confinement

Location -- Besynder Hjem : Sealed Room

Objectives: Defeat the mysterious creatures!

Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GstpHUI8G7Y&feature=related

Atmosphere: Dark and musty, but mostly dark. [Dark Element +10% / Light Element -50%]

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } {R} {W} { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } {T} { } { } { } { } C
{I} { } {R} { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {C} E
{D} { } { } { } { } {S} { } { } {I} F
{E} { } { } { } {H} { } { } { } { } G
{ } {V} { } {D} { } { } { } { } { } H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-

Tebiur takes 5 damage!

Tebiur loses 4 mana!

Wallace restores MP!

Tebiur takes 2 damage!

Tebiur goes Berserk!

Tebiur takes 11 damage!

Tebiur is KO'd!

Vetton takes 3 damage!

Vetton takes 4 damage!

Chloe's Charm Stockpile increases to 2!

Ecual takes 10 damage!

- - - - -

~ Neutral Phase 3 ~

N/A

~ Enemy Phase 3 ~

Sazan moves to D6.

~

Ecual moves to E1.

~

Vetton moves to F2.

~ Calculation Phase 3 ~

Ruthas is affected by Haste! [1 Turn Left]

Wallace is affected by Haste! [1 Turn Left]

Darros is affected by Haste! [1 Turn Left]

Ruthas is no longer the Center of Attention!

Dove takes 2 damage from the Shadow Mist Cell!

Shadow energy continues to pour out of the hole in G5!

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } {R} {W} { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } {T} { } { } { } { } C
{I} { } {R} { } { } {S} { } { } { } D
{E} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {C} E
{D} {V} { } { } { } { } { } { } {I} F
{ } { } { } { } {H} { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } {D} { } { } { } { } { } H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-

Terra (Spellbinder)
Lvl: 4
HP: 20/20
MP: 25/52
Atk: 1
Int: 9
Move: 2

Chloe (Charmer)
HP: 45/45
MP: 7/10
Atk: 0
Def: 8
Int: 1
Spr: 8
Move: 6

Ruthas (Dancer) |-Haste-1-|
HP: 30/30
MP: 7/25
Atk: 8
Def: 6
Int: 3
Spr: 5
Move: 4

Wallace (Demonologist) |-Haste-1-|
MP: 5/30
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 6
Move: 3

Rina (Dreamer)
HP: 30/30
MP: 20/30

Darros (Street Fighter) |-Haste-1-|
HP: 40/40
MP: 17/25
Atk: 13
Int: 0
Spr: 4

Dove (Summon)
HP: 11/15
MP: 48/48
Atk: 0
Spr: 8
Move: 4

Rage (Summon)
MP: 15/15
Atk: 14
Def: 2
Int: 2
Spr: 3

Insanity (Summon)
HP: 15/15
MP: 30/30
Atk: 5
Def: 2
Int: 6
Spr: 5

Tebiur (Wretched) |-KO-|
HP: 0/35
MP: 28/40

Ecual (Wretched)
Lvl: 3
HP: 7/35
MP: 40/40
Atk: 9

Sazan (Wretched)
HP: 23/35

Vetton (Wretched)
HP: 22/35

{ } = Starting Cell

{ } = Shadow Mist Cell [Accuracy reduced by 50%. Standing in a Shadow Mist Cell during a Calculation Phase results in the loss of 10% Max HP.]

~ Player Phase 4 ~

As the gas continued to spread throughout the entire room, Terra continued to step back toward the wall, and before she knew it, her back slammed into one of the shadowed windows. "Stay back!" She shouted as she fired another arcane bolt at a different creature.

Terra moves to A5.

Terra casts [Faerie Spark] on [Sazan]! 5 damage!

[Sazan] loses 4 mana!

MP: 25/52
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:01 pm

Darros uses Thunder Clap, hits Ecual and Vetton. 14 ATK Dmg
MP: 10/25

Darros, seeing what was happening now because of his earlier actions of tearing the floor off, slammed a fist onto the ground to create a small shockwave to strike the two creatures that surrounded him, careful to control his strength and not to create another hole on the floor. Then he lifted his fist and punched the creature that survived his first attack.

Darros attacks Vetton. 13 ATK Dmg

Darros moves to cell C-1
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:30 pm

Rina

Rina moves to D9!

Rina had nothing more to do now. Of course she had nothing left to do before. So she merely moved away from the gases and tried to avoid getting killed.

Rina
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:49 pm

"Wooo, we're doing great!" Ruthas cheered, pumping a fist in the air. "Only two more left!" She blinked, instantly calming as she realized the purple mist had reached her. "Wow. At this rate, the whole room will be covered and then we won't be able to breathe. Better be careful guys!" He waved at her companions, not caring if they ignored her. Hearing some loud noises, Ruthas turned and grinned. "Let me help you out their big guy!"

[Ruthas] moves to [F-3].

"And a slice, and a dice!" The Dancer struck the creature twice in quick succession, laughing cheerfully.

[Ruthas] attacks [Vetton]. 8 ATK DMG. 2 hits.

"Eh, I think this smoke is bad for me," Ruthas stated, stepping back to wave off the purple fumes. "I hope I don't get high from these. Ryas says I'm crazy enough already." She grinned. "That must mean I'm really happy and energetic! Ryas is so silly." Laughing, she skipped and hopped away toward a space outside of the fumes and away from the weakened creature.

[Ruthas] moves to [C-3].

"Oh, but I shouldn't just leave it along like that," Ruthas remarked, tapping her chin in thought. She suddenly brightened, spinning around. "I know!"

[Ruthas] uses Chakram Throw on [Vetton]. 8 ATK DMG. 2 hits.
MP: 0/25

Center Stage activates! Ruthas is afflicted with Center of Attention!

Flexibility activates! Ruthas' dodge rate is doubled.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:08 pm

R-Ability Praemium Veneficus activates! [+5 MP Recovered]

MP: 10/30

Wallace moves to C6.

Wallace headed in the opposite direction of his demons in order to take care of a closer enemy that was at the edge of the mist. At this rate, it would soon consume everything. Nevertheless, he neared the growing cloud and brutally sliced the creature twice thanks to Ruthas's skill.

Wallace attacks Sazan! 2 hits! 7 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

Wallace moves to B4.

Rage moves to E3.

Rage grunted as he stomped his way into the purple mist, searching for an enemy so that he could smash in another face or whatever. The mist was rather annoying, but he was not about to let some mist get in the way of unleashing his anger.

Rage waits.

Insanity uses Confusiontouch on Ecual! 7 Dmg with a high chance of Confusion! (ATK)

MP: 24/30

Insanity cackled some more as he leaped upon the creature next to him and dug his clawed fingers into the thing's mind. The crazed demon wiggled his fingers around, screwing up the creature's thoughts. Hopefully, it would wind up inhibiting it. Insanity craved for the outcome of his victim attacking one of its friends.

Insanity waits.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:39 am

Charm Stockpile: 2

Chloe moves to C-9

Chloe instantly began walking calmly over towards the edge of the battlefield, taking out her lipstick and rubbing it on, smacking her lips and smiling mischievously for effect.

Chloe uses Special Effects: Charm Stockpile Lvl 3! Charm Stockpile increases by 3 points.

Charm Stockpile: 5
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:10 pm

Objectives Achieved!
Defeat the mysterious creatures: 4/4

~+~-~+~-~+~

Experience
+12 - Wretched x4
+1 - Battle Completed in 10 or less Player Phases
+2 - No Items Used
+1 - No Releases Used

TOTAL: 16

Terra 4/16 -----> 20/16
Level UP!
3 Stat Points Obtained!
1 Skill Point Obtained!
Next Level: 4/16

Chloe 4/16 -----> 20/16
Level UP!
3 Stat Points Obtained!
1 Skill Point Obtained!

Ruthas 4/16 -----> 20/16
Level UP!
3 Stat Points Obtained!
1 Skill Point Obtained!

Wallace 4/16 -----> 20/16
Level UP!
3 Stat Points Obtained!
1 Skill Point Obtained!

Rina 4/16 -----> 20/16
Level UP!
3 Stat Points Obtained!
1 Skill Point Obtained!

Darros 4/16 -----> 20/16
Level UP!
3 Stat Points Obtained!
1 Skill Point Obtained!

Inventory
80 Gold Found!
Armageddon Band Found! [Unknown]

Affinity
2 Affinity Point Obtained!

~+~-~+~-~+~

Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzDx3PCbXig&feature=related

A bloody smirk slowly crawled onto one of the large, wretched creature's face as it gripped its large claymore with great confidence. Taking a battle stance, it unleashed a sudden burst of speed toward Terra and raised its blade. Terra quickly looked to her side, now completely aware of what was coming her way. Letting out a blood-curdling shriek, Terra ducked and covered her soft head with her hands almost as if she was a small child; acting as if doing so would take her to a safe place.

Before the party's very eyes, the last remaining Wretched, only seconds away from cleaving away at Terra's flesh, dispersed into thin air in a bloody, gory fashion, leaving behind both its blade and multiple chunks of bloodied, pale flesh.

The room was now empty with nothing but six innocent civilians of Racht, all of whom were stricken with immense fear as the shadows leaked through the pale white, cracked floorboards of the building. Looming inwards from all directions, the shadowy grasp of the mist finally coiled around the party and all became blurry... incomprehensible madness.

. . . . . No . . . . .

I . . . .

. . . . . Where? . . . Am . . I?

Stop . . . .

. . .

Terra's eyes lethargically, yet surely cracked open, revealing her emerald green eyes to the dimmed light of the room that she was currently lying in. "So soft..." She gently felt the navy blue fabric as her senses returned to her, realizing that she was peacefully resting upon what seemed to be a bed. From what she could tell, it was a navy blue bed gilded with a golden outline; interlaced with a somewhat florescent, aqua curtain that weaved throughout the ceiling of the room

Suddenly, a sense of worry overcame her visage, eyes widening completely. She then awoke from her daze and leaned forward in the bed, swept the curtain the the side, and quickly gazed around the room that she was in. From what she could tell, she was in the middle of a fairly bland room composed of black bricks and torches that were hanging from the walls.

"Hello," a familiar female voice called out from behind her in a somewhat nonchalant, yet haughty voice. Urgently and quickly turning her head to catch a glimpse of the speaker, Terra was able to make out what seemed to be a cloaked figured facing the wall on the other side of the room.

"Who are you?"
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:55 am

Chloe blinked a few times, looking around. The place she was standing in was familiar, but unfamiliar, like a dream, long since past. She gently sat down on one of the few chairs. She was beginning to recognize the place she was in. It was a living room in her parent's home. The same home she had ran away from. Chloe jumped back up out of shock, moving away from the furniture. She was back home, for one reason or another.

"What do you think you're doing?!" A male voice shouted into the air. Chloe flinched, recognizing that angry voice. "Worthless maggot." Her father didn't even seem to notice her as he stormed past her, throwing something behind her.

An orange light sprung up behind Chloe, where the fireplace was. Chloe turned around and looked down at the fire, only to see all of her possessions burning in the fireplace. Chloe nearly screamed, falling to her hands and knees as she watched everything in front of her burn. Her clothes, her make-up, her many, many pictures of Terra. Chloe curled up into a ball, her hands over her head. She shook violently, her eyes tightly shut so that she wouldn't see what was going on around her.

"Help me," She cried.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:59 am

Ruthas twitched. Feeling herself awaken, she shifted where she lay before slowly opening her eyes. It was bright and she winced as a ray of sunlight flashed into her eyes. She turned away from it, rubbing her eyes. She seemed to have fallen asleep, which was strange because she couldn't remember ever having doing so.

Eyes now free of sleep but still sensitive to the light, Ruthas picked herself up and faced away from the sun. By doing so, she noticed a figure a little ways in front of her. Ruthas paused, blinking curiously. She felt a rather dark feeling swell within her and licked her lips nervously. Something wasn't right.

She remembered the fight, the creatures dispersing and then darkness. Had she been forcefully put to sleep or was she under a spell? Ruthas didn't like this. Not one bit. She just knew walking over to the figure was bad news. And yet, she couldn't stop her feet from walking. They forced her forward, no matter how much she wanted to stay rooted to her stop.

Fear. An inexplicable fear began to rise within her and Ruthas began to struggle in her mind, wishing and praying and screaming within. She didn't want to see. She didn't want to see. She didn't want to remember the agony. The pain. The rage and anger. The sick, sick feeling that had blossomed within her that time, tainting her forever.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Ruthas' feet stopped right behind the figure and Ruthas herself sucked in a breath. She knew who it was. She didn't need to see his face, she just knew. Slapping a hand over her mouth, she choked back a sob, tears gathering at the corner of her eyes. She wanted to run. But she couldn't.

The figure turned.

And Ruthas cried.

"You're dead, Van!"
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:09 am

Opening his eyes only revealed more darkness.

Wallace sat up slowly. When he had opened his eyes, he had to make sure they were open, for all he saw was an abyss of perptual shadow up above. But looking around now, he realized that he was in a circular room lined with bookshelves filled with innumerable books. It was a place that would give an old scholar a heart attack. Just looking from his spot on the floor wasn't helping anything. Slowly, he stood up. Where was he? Where was everyone else?

Deciding that he was getting no answers anytime soon, he started pacing around the room. There didn't seem to be a door anywhere...so how did he get in? More importantly, how was he to get out? That's when he remembered that he could always open up a vortex and escape into the realm of his demons in order to utilize one of the doors there to enter another dimension. He plunged his sword into the ground and was pleased to see the vortex. However, when he tried to enter it, he ended up slamming his feet onto something solid. The vortex was flat. He couldn't go into it. Pulling his sword out of the floor, he looked at the books. Worry crept about his mind, but he couldn't let it get the best of him. An exit would present itself when he was meant to leave.

Luckily, there was entertainment all around him. He loved to read as a young boy; he was quite studious. Casually, he walked up to a bookshelf and picked out an unnamed book. No title. No author. Curious, he opened it up and began to read the intro. His eyebrows raised at the contents.

"What in the name of Hell...?" he questioned, reading more into the book. Each paragraph shocked him more than the last. He ended up flipping back to the intro once more, and read it aloud:

"And when there is no one left to protect them...all flutters hopelessly into decay. How can you watch? You cannot. How can you guard them? You cannot. Why is this so? You are too far away. What goes on whilst you journey? How do you know they are safe? All of them. Not just those who created you and nurtured you, but the other whom they created and nurtured--the one you care for deep in your soul. The following passages are nothing but truth, for how do you know of their condition?"

SLAM!

The book thudded into the bookshelf on the opposite side of the room and landed roughly on the floor. Wallace had thrown it away in disgust, but he didn't know why. It was almost as if the book were talking to him. Whoever the author was, he or she was a sick person. The demonologist sighed and picked another, untitled and unauthored book from the shelf only to open it up and grimace. He read aloud:

"Truth cannot be ignored. They will wither. They will die."

Below that solitary phrase was an illustration of his family, bright and happy. His parents were smiling and his brother, Maxwell, was standing beside them looking wise as usual. Wallace turned the page, and, to his horror, saw the same family, only completely drained of life. Their weathered visages were frightening. Their wrinkled skin clung loosely to their bones, and their hands seemed to reach out at him as if pleading for help.

"They will die."

SLAM!

The book landed on the floor right near the other one that Wallace had thrown. The last line he read in it haunted him, however.

"And it's all your fault...," he whispered, collapsing to his knees.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:48 pm

"You..." Terra gasped and widened her eyes in immense disbelief, "There's no way... You don't even exist..." She immediately hopped off of the bed and on to the dusty, brick flooring of the circular room, "Who the hell are you?!" Terra was almost entirely positive she was daydreaming, but everything around her seemed all too real to be fake - more so, too real to be real.

"That really hurts me, you know," The blond haired, female figure elegantly walked up to Terra, dressed in an eloquent, crimson red gown which complimented her large cleavage and fine figure, "it hurts me... deep inside..." The woman whispered as streaks of blood slowly began to leak out of her dress from all directions, "I was your best friend for five years, Terra-"

"NO! YOU DON'T--... You... YOU DON'T EVEN EXIST!" Terra screamed, shoving the woman away from her with great force.

Taken aback by the forceful push, the woman tumbled backwards into the wall - causing a large cracking noise to emit from her body. "Do you enjoy hurting your best friend?" The woman giggled, a sense of contradicting trickery and melancholy tainting her voice. Bloodied and bruised by a mere push, the woman fell to the ground, limp.

Terra let out a sigh of relief as she turned her head away from the bruised and bloody corpse, attempting to free herself from the gruesome sight. Something then struck her with an astounding sense of fear. Her body refused to step away from the body of the dead woman. If anything, she could only step toward her - only slightly.

"I'm... I'm not finished with you..." A whisper managed to escape from the woman's lips, red with both coatings of lipstick and her own blood, "Or am I... Just a figment of your imagination?... Don't tell me you still believe in those FUCKING LIES that sweet little girl Chloe told you when you were nine years old, do you?" Color returned to her eyes, yet her beaten visage didn't restore in the slightest.

"You were my imaginary friend." Terra managed to mutter, stricken with an unbecoming sense of endless fear and distress, "From the ages of four to nine, you were my best friend. That's when Chloe came into my life and screwed everything up for you... w-wasn't it?"

"And it hurts... a lot, Terra." The woman let out a smile as chunks of her flesh began to disintegrate into mounds of mushy, clotted blood that seemed to just melt away with her already blood-red tears, "Please play with me again... I miss you... So, so much..." The holes exposed by the decomposition of the woman's flesh then began to pour an endless amount of guts and organs, all of which seemed to just flow out of her body and twitch upon the ground as if they were maggots infesting her body.

"W-wh..." Terra couldn't speak, she was terrified, shaking with an amount of fear coursing through her body that she has never experienced before.

"We could play tag... Or checkers..." The woman continued to speak in a remorseful tone as the rest of her remaining skin singed away, revealing masses of pink flesh and tendons that slowly pulsated with an ominous beat that all lead to the center of her body, where her exposed heart was open for Terra to see.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:05 pm

Chloe screamed. She had been hit down by a hand the size of her own head. She curled back into a ball, her eyes tightly shut. Under her breath, she continuously whispered, "No, no, no, no, no, no...This isn't real, it can't be. I'm happy with Terra, I am, I am. No, no, no, no, no, no...Father stop it..."

The thick, male figure that stood over her grunted in anger, his hand hovering threateningly over her body. The meaty fist grabbed onto Chloe's throat from behind, and slowly lifted her up. Chloe's lack of abdominal strength could not support her legs, so they dangled helplessly, just above the ground as her hands scratched at the large fist around her neck.

"Worthless child. You don't exist, you never did. You couldn't be like your sister, someone influential, someone with a brain? You aren't my child," The voice of Chloe's father could be heard even if her ears were covered. His words attacked Chloe's heart, and tears leaked profusely from her eyes. "Starri has talent. You have nothing, not even a name. You're nobody, and your so-called 'friend' Terra is needlessly sacrificing her time for someone as useless as you."

Chloe's arms stopped moving after the father's last statement. Her entire body fell limp, and her head would be hanging if it had enough neck to hang on. Tears continued to stream out of Chloe's eyes as she stared up at the heavens, a single word etched onto her mouth, "Why?"
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:42 pm

Darkness. Sheer darkness. Nothing but the silent and still darkness. Waves of it, for miles and miles poured over her. They fled when done with her, only to end up at the back of the end of the line. It was like a sea. A swirling, deep, evil sea. Just when she found herself underneath it, deep below where she had been before there was a light.

A single beam of light, thinner than a pin, pierced the darkness. In seconds a flash of light, and the darkness fled. A memory of the last time this had happened crossed her mind. She pushed it away the second it entered, hating the remembrance of it.

The light faded and she lay on the ground, pain spiraling through her being. She forced her eyes open, and she cursed in her mind. It happened to her again. She had traveled to another dimension again, and she was all alone. Her eyes fell to the side where a small note lay.

"I'm not gone. You will never get away from me. I will follow you. And one day... I will kill you."

Her eyes shot open and then she fainted from it all. Rina was back in the ruins where the townspeople had found here.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:55 pm

Shaking uncontrollably, Ruthas tried to take a step back. Her trembling was so hard, she ended up unable to hold the weight of her own body and toppled backward, right onto her bottom. She stared up at her brother-her dead brother-with eyes so wide that the whites could be seen even from a distance. This couldn't be real. It just couldn't.

Unable to bear looking at the impostor-it had to be one-any longer, Ruthas squeezed her eyes shut, her fingernails digging into the dirt below her. It would go away. As long as she ignored it, it would definitely go away. She didn't want to remember. She didn't want to feel that-that horrible feeling again. Not again. She wouldn't be able to handle it. Ruthas bit down hold on her bottom lip, splitting it open as she choked back another sob.

She could hear movement, shifting, but pretended not to hear it. She sat as still as a statue, refusing to so much as twitch.

"Ruthas," a soft voice, one that used to scold her and tease her and comfort her and always, always filled with love called. And Ruthas opened her eyes.

Her brother. Her dear, dear brother was standing before her, looking down at her, looking like he was alive. Like he was breathing. Like he wasn't dead. Ruthas' grip on the ground slackened.

"Van!" she cried, launching herself up and throwing her arms around her brother's neck.

And red painted the air.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:38 pm

Wallace was a bit shaken from the books, but his curious nature took hold for just a second as to pose the question of why those two books were directing such horrid thoughts at him. Was it only those books? The demonologist slowly managed to rise. He had to find out. Grabbing another book, he opened it only to find it blank. He flipped through the pages furiously until he found a single page with but a single sentence written upon it:

"Death will find them."

SLAM!

Another. He seized another book forcefully from the shelf and tore through it, looking for more text. It was just like the last with only one page with words upon it:

"Death is relentless. You are a failure as a guardian. Not even sticking with those whom you wish to protect?"

SLAM!

And another.

"Selfish being. Only thinking of yourself. Decay is inevitable. Watch as your family rots away into the corpses you'll come home to find, whenever the hell that may be."

SLAM!

Wallace fell to his knees once more, clutching his head. He didn't understand what was going on. This place he was in...there was something so very wrong. Laughter echoed throughout the circular room as books began to float off the shelves, surrounding the demonologist and whispering phrases from their stories.

"Single shot.....heard....the forest....horses....all directions....screams filled the air....tearing limbs....blood soaked the ground....and so ends.....Maxwell Night...," one whispered evilly.

"Tears flowed down her cheeks as she pleaded only to have her begging fall upon death ears. "My son.....where is my son?! I need you! WALLACE!!" she screamed as the bandit slit her throat, her lifeless corpse falling to the ground as her crimson essence puddled around her....," another recited with pleasure.

"Hunting....being watched....see it coming....gun at the ready...quicker....bear....gored....dragged away....," a third book joined in.

They continued to swirl around the now trembling Wallace. Illustrations of his family in perfect health appeared on some of the pages of the floating books only to end up with the people in the illustrations bursting into flames or becoming bones before his very eyes. Rage built up inside of him and his grip on his sword tightened.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" he shouted wildly and slashed at a nearby book. His face was horrified as the book transformed into a large page with an illustration of his mother upon it right before it was slashed. His sword tore through it like butter, and he watched in despair as his mother's smiling face turned into one of shock and anguish as his sword rent her in two.

WHAT A MONSTER. A MALEVOLENT, COLD-HEARTED BASTARD! LEAVING YOUR FAMILY BEHIND TO PERISH AT THE HANDS OF FATE? WHY AREN'T YOU THERE TO PROTECT THEM? YOU DON'T CARE?! AAAARRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH!

YOU.

ARE.

FUCKING.

SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:08 pm

"N-n..." Terra's horrified expression hadn't changed one bit; she could hardly breathe as she was forced to watch some insane girl get ripped apart by some... force of some sort, "P-p... l-.... eas....e...." She hardly managed to mutter out of her mouth as she violently grabbed her head with her own hands, shaking vigorously as she attempted to forcefully turn her head away from the malefic sight.

"You can't escape me, Terra. I am you. You are me. We belong with each other." The mangled corpse continued to speak as its bones began to turn a rotten, fungi color and crumble into tiny bits and pieces, "Are you pleased with your life, Terra? I was always there for you. To help you through tough hours. Chloe doesn't do that. She's just a burden." The voice's tone turned into that of a soft whisper, "She's just..."

"N-n..." Terra gripped her own head harder and harder as the horrific stress that was overcoming her body grew stronger, "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY LIFE, DAMMIT!!" She screamed, clawing at the sides of her own head with great force. Soon enough, she had broken her own skin, and blood was slowly trickling down the side of her shivering face. "WHY CAN'T I JUST TURN AWAY?! LEAVE ME... JUST LET ME GO!! PLEASE!!"

The corrupting corpse merely smiled at the terrified girl and muttered in a heartwarming, beautiful voice, "No."
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:15 am

Chloe dropped down to the floor, coughing and spluttering. She massaged her neck, which was red from the tight hold her father had on her. She writhed on the floor, attempting to get up. Chloe couldn't get her legs to hold up her weight, and her entire body felt weak. She could only turn her head around to look up at the threatening shadow of her father.

Chloe's eyes widened to the size of dinner plates, horrified at what Papa Chloe was now saying, "Your mother died because of you."

Chloe scrambled to her feet, tripping and repeatedly falling over, trying to get away from her father. With tears streaming down her face, she knocked into the wall, only to fall back down to the floor in pain. She couldn't see where she was going, and ended up hurting herself. The father's last words, "Your mother died because of you," echoed in Chloe's head as her father's shadowy figure faded away like dust. Chloe held the top of her head, curling up into a ball again, and cried.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:01 am

The helpless demonologist didn't know what was going on. His mind refused to think rationally at this point. All he felt was anger and rage towards the teasing books. The only sick ones here were them. And he would punish them. "YOU SPEAK ONLY LIES!" he yelled at the tomes who laughed at him in return. Wallace laughed as well, but it wasn't a happy laugh. "Those who speak false truths...must be eliminated."

SLASH!

A book was torn asunder with ease before it even had a chance to transform into anything. He lashed out at the myriad books who flew around him faster as to evade his sword strikes. Every now and again, he'd manage to rip one apart, but the rest just kept taunting him.

"Useless."

"Hopeless."

"Ignorant."

"Selfish."

They all hurled their insults at him with the most serious of tones, as if they truly believed him to be those things. Fatigue was starting to take over his body, and the books found it easier to dodge his rage-driven blows. Finally, the demonologist collapsed on the floor. "I left....to become stronger....for them...," he managed, closing his eyes in sadness. "I...."

The dark abyss above still echoed into an eternity of shadows. The shelves of the circular room were still and quiet. Torn pages fluttered helplessly to the ground where numerous torn books could be found, their pages ripped and shredded and gashes in their hard covers. On the floor beneath a blanket of blank pages lied Wallace, tears flowing from his eyes that saturated any paper near his face. Everything else was silent.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:42 pm

"Ru. . . . thas. . . . Why . . . ?"

"You can't stay alive, brother," Ruthas whispered into her brother's ear, her nails digging into his neck. Blood dripped steadily from the wound, trailing down his back ans staining the shirt he was wearing. Droplets of blood also splattered the ground behind him, already being soaked into the ground. She dug her nails in even deeper, fingertips slowly reaching into the flesh.

With strength her arm shouldn't have been able to possess, she ripped a good chunk of her brother's throat out, even more blood splattering the ground and staining the air. A gaping hole was left where her brother's throat was and he reached up, eyes wide in disbelief. Ruthas stared, hands bloody. Then, she smiled.

"You can't stay alive, brother," she began, looking like nothing was wrong. "Because you're dead. If you're alive, you'll know. And you can't know, brother. You can't. If you know, you won't love me anymore. That's why you have to stay dead, brother. You have to keep loving me, brother. If you don't love me, no one will. That's why you have to stay dead, brother. Because the only way you'll love me is if you're dead."

Her brother stared at her, his eyes unseeing. And then, he fell, hitting the dirt ground hard with a thud. Blood continued to leak from the hole in his throat and Ruthas continued to smile down at her dead brother. This was how it should be. This was how it ended. Her brother couldn't know. He wasn't allowed to. She wouldn't allow him to.

"Fly little dove, spread your wings
Fly little bird, above the sky
Free from the earth, your home is up high
Fly little dove, fly up high."

She sang softly, closing her eyes as she remembered the song she made up with her brothers. Ruthas giggled and twirled.

They always said she was like a dove.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:32 pm

Darkness again. She was floating on it. Though this time it was different. She was alone, but there was a warmth. A frozen warmth. It was everything at once, hate and bliss, light and dark, good and bad. And then, sheer and utter darkness, a frozen grasp. The words played over and over in her head, never ceasing, always following her.

"You're all alone... Someday, I will kill you... And there is nothing you can do to stop me."

The voice covered her, traveling all around her, eventually covering her completely. She couldn't breathe.

She awoke with a start, her body still in pain. Her eyes remained emotionless, and they scattered around, like when reading a book. Images flashed, her whole body shaking in a seizure like form. She was truly all alone here, even the town that she remembered was completely empty. The ruins she lay in were crumbling around her, no one nearby. As one piece fell and she shook, her lips began to move, a sort of possession coming over her. As the whole area began to cave in, a tear suddenly cascaded. And suddenly she stopped, just as one ceiling gave way and hurtled towards her.

Rina was going to die.

And it was all gone. Her eyes remained expressionless, her body shaking, a tear in the corner of her eye.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next