Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seraphim Song

+3
Zerifachias
Silver
Durn
7 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Seraphim Song - Page 2 Empty Re: Seraphim Song

Post by Zerifachias Tue May 25, 2010 8:43 pm

Chloe skips to B-3

Chloe skipped up to a rather big, hulking man beating up on one of the cute wyrms. She tapped his shoulder daintily, and smiled up at him cutely, giving off an illusion of herself at the same time, only more seductive and not innocent at all. "Hey there big boy," Chloe said seductively, "You wanna tell me you're name?"

Chloe uses Charm Stockpile: Level 2!

Chloe's Charm Effect: 2

2 MP Cost
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Tue May 25, 2010 9:29 pm

I - I : Taint

Location -- Besynder Hjem : Goldenbloom Park

Objectives: Defeat the mysterious creatures!

Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5HUAckXvnw&feature=related

Atmosphere: Quaint Sunset [A sense of uneasiness is about you. Attacks from behind may shock you!]

{T} {T} {T} {Z} { } { } {T} {T} {T} A
{T} {T} {C} { } {I} {D} { } {T} {T} B
{T} { } { } { } {W} {B} { } { } {T} C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {T} D
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {T} E
{ } { } { } { } {A} {W} { } { } {T} F
{I} { } { } {O} { } { } { } { } {T} G
{T} {R} { } { } { } { } { } {T} {T} H
{T} {T} { } { } { } { } { } {T} {T} I
{T} {T} {T} {T} {T} {T} {T} {T} {T} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-

Atzer takes 8 damage!

Atzer loses 2 mana!

Wolf's Attack and Defense are increased!

Belzarym takes 9 damage!

Darros's Attack increases!

- - - - -

~ Neutral Phase 3 ~

N/A

~ Enemy Phase 3 ~

Belzarym is no longer Confused!

Belzarym is unable to act!

~

Zelbim is Confused . . .

Zelbim will be attacking an Ally!

Zelbim moves to D5!

Zelbim moves to E5!

Zelbim attacks Atzer!

Atzer takes 1 damage!

~

Atzer is no longer Confused!

Atzer moves to H3!

Atzer attacks Ruthas!

Ruthas takes 1 damage!

Atzer attacks Ruthas!

Ruthas dodges the attack!

~ Calculation Phase 3 ~

Ruthas is affected by Haste! [1 Turn Left]

Wallace is affected by Haste! [1 Turn Left]

Ruthas is the Center of Attention! [1 Turn Left]

Ruthas is Bleeding! Ruthas takes 2 damage!

Belzarym is Infatuated! [1 Turn Left]

Zelbim is Confused!

{T} {T} {T} { } { } { } {T} {T} {T} A
{T} {T} {C} { } {I} {D} { } {T} {T} B
{T} { } { } { } {W} {B} { } { } {T} C
{ } { } { } { } {Z} { } { } { } {T} E
{ } { } { } { } { } {W} { } { } {T} F
{T} {R} {A} { } { } { } { } {T} {T} H

Terra (Spellbinder)
Lvl: 1
HP: 15/15
MP: 12/39
Atk: 1
Def: 3
Int: 6
Spr: 5
Move: 2

Chloe (Charmer)
HP: 30/30
MP: 7/10
Atk: 0
Def: 5
Int: 1
Move: 6

Ruthas (Dancer) |-Haste-1-| |-Center of Attention-1-| |-Bleeding-|
HP: 6/20
MP: 0/25
Atk: 5
Def: 4
Int: 3
Spr: 3
Move: 4

Wallace (Demonologist) |-Haste-1-|
HP: 11/15
MP: 4/25
Atk: 3
Def: 2
Int: 5
Spr: 6
Move: 3

Rina (Dreamer)
HP: 10/10
MP: 10/30
Atk: 2
Int: 7
Spr: 4

Darros (Street Fighter)
MP: 15/15
Atk: 11
Def: 6
Int: 0
Spr: 1

Belzarym (Flesh Wyrm) |-Infatuated-1-|
HP: 3/20
MP: 8/20

Zelbim (Flesh Wyrm) |-Confused-|
HP: 9/20
MP: 0/20

Atzer (Flesh Wyrm)
HP: 6/20
MP: 0/20

Insanity (Summon)
HP: 11/11
MP: 19/25
Def: 1

Wolf (Summon)
HP: 20/20
MP: 3/15
Atk: 21
Def: 8
Spr: 2

Wolf (Summon)
Atk: 14

Autumn Tree (Scenery)
Def: 20

~ Player Phase 4 ~

As it turned out to be, Terra's aid happened to be quite a motley crew. One seemed to be a small, timid girl, one was like a gigantic, brainless brute, one seemed quiet and intelligent, and the last was an ecstatic, jumpy girl that subconsciously loved attention.

Although this wasn't her fantasy dream team, she'd accept it. "Alright, I'll be sending another bolt at the beast. You finish it off, okay?" Terra shouted towards the dancing girl who was being hacked to death by one of the beasts.

Terra casts [Faerie Spark] on [Atzer]! 4 damage!

[Atzer] loses 2 mana!

MP: 3/39
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Tue May 25, 2010 9:46 pm

Darros moves to cell C-4

Darros looked back over his shoulder at the girl that just spoke to him. She was somewhat cute, but Darros couldn't care less about things like that, he had wyrm bones to break.

"My name is Darros. Now stand back girl, for you would not want to get caught in my punch." Darros said.

Darros grabbed the ground, tearing a chunk of the ground off in the shape of a giant boulder. He threw it upward and punched it, a bit of the stone breaking off but the boulder flew through the sky and smashed right onto a wyrm's jaw, a loud cracking sound could be heard as the wyrm's lower jaw dropped off and its head and skull was practically crushed flat.

Darros uses Makeshift Catapult on Zelbim. 13 ATK Dmg
MP: 7/15
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Wed May 26, 2010 3:39 pm

"Right-o!" Ruthas exclaimed, chakrams raised high. "Sorry wormie but you're going to have to go to sleep for a while, okay?" Without waiting for a response, she spun, leg raised and ended up spin kicking the creature in the face. Her foot hooked onto its neck and she brought it down, keeping her foot in place so it couldn't get back up.

Keeping to some beat that only she could hear, Ruthas slammed one of her chakrams down, stabbing straight through the worm and into the ground, pinning it down. Spinning her other chakram in her free hand, the Dancer then stabbed into the creature and with a sudden burst of strength, ran down the length of its body while still holding onto her weapon, slicing it open. As she reached the end, she quickly pulled it back out and, using that momentum, sent it flying into the air. With the same motion, she gave a sweeping bow, as if she had just finished performing an act in a play.

The chakram fell to the ground, just narrowly missing her head.

[Ruthas] attacks [Atzer]. 5 ATK DMG. 2 hits.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed May 26, 2010 3:51 pm

Wallace attacks Belzarym! 2 hits! 3 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

The monster was on the ropes. Wallace sliced at the beast and then thrust his sword into its body. Amazingly, the monster was still alive. How was this possible? "Insanity, take it down," Wallace commanded his demon. That would take care of this one. Everyone else seemed to slowly but surely take down the other monsters. It would soon be over.

Wallace waits.

Insanity moves to C7.

The little demon flew around in circles in the air before soaring up, higher and higher. With its signature cackle, it descended at a quick rate, the sheer speed causing a force of wind to gather in front of it. Suddenly, it flew straight through the monster, its innards splattering out across the grass. Covered in them, Insanity simply laughed some more while performing a few aerial tricks.

Insanity attacks Belzarym! 2 Dmg! (ATK)
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Wed May 26, 2010 4:24 pm

Objectives Achieved!
Defeat the mysterious creatures: 3/3

{T} {T} {T} { } { } { } {T} {T} {T} A
{T} {T} {C} { } { } { } { } {T} {T} B
{T} { } { } {D} {W} { } {I} { } {T} C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {T} E
{ } { } { } { } { } {W} { } { } {T} F
{T} {R} { } { } { } { } { } {T} {T} H

Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5HUAckXvnw&feature=related

Writhing and squirming in pain, the three creatures fell to the ground. Their mangled, bloodied bodies made little movement as the six humans made their way to the center of the park.

Terra knelt down towards one of the creatures and murmured, "Disgusting..." She wished to say more, but she then heard an uncomfortable, monstrous shrieking noise from one of the nearby bushes. Startled by the noise, she stood up and quickly turned her head towards the bush. Shortly after, a similar creature leaped out towards Terra, yet it was stopped and repelled by a quickly conjured bolt of lightning that emitted from the palm of her hand. "It's not safe here! We must find shelter!" She ran off back into the alleyway from which she came, turned around, and waved her hand at the others, "Quickly!"

Terra ran down the dark, serpentine alleyway of the town as fast as she could. Making the occasional turn back to make sure the others were following, she attempted to regulate her speed so she could run a longer distance. "In here!" She shouted as she sharply turned right and opened the door of an abandoned home.

Sprinting into the house, she hoped that the others would follow.

~+~-~+~-~+~

Experience
+9 - Flesh Wyrm PERFECT KILL x3
+2 - Battle Completed in 5 or less Player Phases
+2 - No Items Used
+1 - No Releases Used

TOTAL: 14

Terra 0/10 -----> 14/10
Level UP!
3 Stat Points Obtained!
1 Skill Point Obtained!
Next Level: 4/10

Chloe 0/10 -----> 14/10
Level UP!
3 Stat Points Obtained!
1 Skill Point Obtained!

Ruthas 0/10 -----> 14/10
Level UP!
3 Stat Points Obtained!
1 Skill Point Obtained!

Wallace 0/10 -----> 14/10
Level UP!
3 Stat Points Obtained!
1 Skill Point Obtained!

Rina 0/10 -----> 14/10
Level UP!
3 Stat Points Obtained!
1 Skill Point Obtained!

Darros 0/10 -----> 14/10
Level UP!
3 Stat Points Obtained!
1 Skill Point Obtained!

Inventory
45 Gold Found!
Weak Health Potion Found!

Affinity
1 Affinity Point Obtained!

**Update your profiles and we'll continue soon.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu May 27, 2010 11:54 am

Although the battle had ended, apparently things were not yet completely safe. As the one girl bolted, Wallace did the same. A dark vortex opened in the ground and Insanity flew into it after which Wallace took off sprinting after the girl. He kept his sword out in case he needed to defend himself, but he hoped it would not be necessary. What would the others do? They'd probably end up following the girl as well. What else would they do?

Once in the abandoned home, Wallace was able to catch his breath, not that he needed a long time to do so. He was used to sprinting long distances, especially when being chased by hordes of demons. He took out a solitary handkerchief and wiped a little bit of sweat from his brow and put it away. Now his thoughts seemed to remain focused on what those creatures were. Not a word escaped his lips, for he decided to stay silent. After all, who knew what may have been nearby?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Thu May 27, 2010 1:55 pm

Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89jZq3Cz6-I&feature=related

Once the entire party was indoors, Terra slammed and locked the door behind them and sat down onto the floor. The six savored every last bit a rest they could get, but it was abruptly interrupted when an elegant storm of black mist formed and flourished in the center of the home. A teenaged girl wearing a blood-red dress took the mist's place as it faded into nonexistence. Although no wind blew, the girl's hazel hair swayed in the silence of the home.

The girl's eyelids spread, revealing beautiful, blue eyes that glistened in the rays of sun that bolted through the cracks in the ceiling. "Besynder Hjem... This place is falling into a destination deeper than Hell, is it not?" The girl blissfully giggled as a bottle of water ecstatically flew from the fridge, which had opened itself, and into the palm of her hand, "... I remember when I last came here..." She began to reminisce as the bottle's cap magically flew off, "... But the past means nothing in this world... Yes... The past means nothing here." A calm, yet eerily quaint smile grew upon her face, "... Where I come from, it's all but the same." The girl yanked the water bottle upside down, causing all of the water to pound out of the bottle and cascade onto the ground, "Woosh!" She giggled, "That's ten-thousand dead from an unexpected flood in Klar Skjønnhet."

"You see, children. The Realm of Terror, or Klar Skjønnhet, deeply mirrors this world, yet, ours happens to be much, much worse... These geists and ghouls that are ravaging your land are mere gifts from your friends from the other side..."

Confused, Terra shot the girl a look that would normally read as "What the fuck are you talking about?".

"Oh, excuse me... I still haven't explained what I've been talking about, have I?" The girl threw the water bottle into the corner of the room. "Whenever something good happens in The Realm of Life, the exact opposite happens in Klar Skjønnhet. Whenever something slightly bad happens in The Realm of Life, an exaggerated version of that is thrown right into Klar Skjønnhet, or The Realm of Terror. Oh, but when something horrible is committed here," The girl pointed out of the house's window and towards the southern park, "... We get the goodies.... And the chance to strike back!"

The girl began to walk in a circle around the room, "Why don't you just do good things back in Klar Skjønnhet to destroy us, you may ask..." Her smile turned into a menacing grin, "Well, not only does good not exist in Klar Skjønnhet, but our good deeds have no effect on the people of The Realm of Life. So basically, we can only get you back when we successfully penetrate the barrier between the two realms using the energy that the sin you all commit provides us with."

"And this, children," She held her hands up into the air with glee, "is what happens when you have goddam monsters running around all the fucking time!" The magnificently horrible grin on her face slowly melted away, "I sent myself here in order to destroy all who can do good things, for good things are bad in this world... Very, very bad.... Well, at least for us... But whatever! Not everyone can be happy, so I guess just our glee will suffice."

"I'm sorry you all had to listen to my rant, but it's just what I like to do before I kill those from Besynder Hjem."
The girl let out a maniacal laugh as the water bottle she was previously holding melded away and revealed a skeletal upper-body of a normal human being that floated in the air. The creature happily flew around the room and let out a screeching laughter that would shatter the eardrums of anybody who dared venture close to it. A similar creature morphed out of the nearby refrigerator, joined by three flesh wyrms that violently darted through the door of the home and into the room the party was currently inside.

"Your suffering is my rapture, children!" The girl cackled as she quickly disappeared into a puff of black feathers.

I - II : Difference

Location -- Besynder Hjem : Abandoned Home

Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyQMESBxHVw&feature=related

Atmosphere: Morose Room [Dark Element +10% / Light Element -10%]

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } {L} {U} {U} {U} { } { } { } C
{ } {F} { } {U} { } {U} { } {H} { } D
{O} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } E
{S} { } { } {N} {T} {B} { } {C} { } F
{R} { } {A} { } {M} { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } {A} { } { } { } {C} { } {C} H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } I
{ } { } { } { } { } {T} { } { } { } J

Terra (Spellbinder)
Lvl: 2
MP: 46/46

Myurim (Flesh Wyrm)
MP: 20/20

Naztar (Flesh Wyrm)

Belzpon (Flesh Wyrm)

Fostre (Bone Geist)
MP: 60/60
Int: 4

Harrow (Bone Geist)

Chair (Scenery)(Trigger Command: Take A Seat)
HP: 5

Oven (Scenery)(Trigger Command: Bake To 600 Degrees Fahrenheit)
HP: 10
Spr: 0

Sink (Scenery)(Trigger Command: Turn On The Faucet)

Refrigerator (Scenery)(Trigger Command: Let The Cold Air Out)
HP: 15

Table (Scenery)

Lamp (Scenery)(Trigger Command: Lights On!)

Couch (Scenery)(Trigger Command: Take A Seat)

Television (Scenery)(Trigger Command: Turn It On!)

You may start in rows I-J.

Last edited by Durn on Thu May 27, 2010 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwish Thu May 27, 2010 2:39 pm

"Well, well. Seems that you guys could use any extra support needed." A man in a black cloak emerged from the shadows behind them. "I think I will join your cause and see how things work out. Considering I get to kill something. My name is Xantos, and I don't answer questions." The man bluntly said to everyone who may have been listening.

Xantos starts in I-2

"I hope you can trust a scout. Judging by the gore that is already leaking from these things I might just stick around you unlucky people." Xantos said with something of a small grin. "I like to kill, so you could call me blood thirsty or a war mongrel. Both ways I do my job and I do it well so no interviews on personal moral. If I feel like back stabbing someone, trust me, they'll know if I have something personal on them." He said with the same tone as last time. A voice that no one could read. A voice that people would doubt if they could trust this man..
Nightwish
Nightwish
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Thu May 27, 2010 3:15 pm

"Oh, this is so exciting!" Ruthas exclaimed, clapping her hands together in excitement. "It's like we're on an adventure!" She laughed, arms spread out to her sides. "So many new friends~ So many new people~ Oh, what fun~!" The Dancer begin to spin, bringing her arms down, and closed her eyes.

She abruptly stopped after a few moments, snapping her eyes open and facing the worms in front of them, hands clasped behind her back. Ruthas then began to rock back and forth on her feet, grinning. It was like nothing could bring her down.

"I forgot we never got each other's names~" she said flippantly, tilting her head. "My name's Ruthas! Nice to meetcha all~!" She flashed a grin to everyone nearby. "Let's have fun together~!"

[Ruthas] starts at [J-5].
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Thu May 27, 2010 4:03 pm

Darros starts at cell I-5

Darros stood nearly face to face, so to speak, to one of the creatures. He saw that the newcomer had taken a spot quite a bit away from the creatures, a coward. Darros slammed his fists together, the metal made a loud clanging noise that echoed off the walls of the building.

"My name? Darros." Darros replied, "Now stay out of my way, or I may not promise you your safety."
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu May 27, 2010 4:06 pm

Wallace starts at J4.

That girl. What was this talk of yet another realm? He was used to interdimensional travel thanks to his demon hunting, but those dimensions were still tied to this world. But a completely different realm? And why was it forced to suffer in such a horrid way? There were many questions surging through the demonologist's mind, none of which would be answered anytime soon, to be sure. Right now, he and the others had a fight on their hands. He took a spot next to the dancer. He felt a quiet affinity for her for some reason.

"My name is Wallace Night," he introduced himself to everyone. "But now...we must concentrate on the creatures that we have on our hands. My demons will rend this dilemma obsolete."
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu May 27, 2010 4:16 pm

"Terra!" Chloe exclaimed, jumping onto the poor girl's back. She pecked the irritated female on the cheek and giggled, "You're too tense! Relax and enjoy yourself! Look! There's a chair over there, go have a seat, take a load off!" Chloe said dramatically, pointing a finger at the chair not too far away.

Chloe looked up at the others and paused for a second. Once she determined that she was still the cutest one there, she giggled loudly and waved, attracting their attention. "Hi everyone! My name is Chloe Eternal! But you can just call me Chloe, 'kay?" Chloe winked at them, still giggling in Terra's ear.

Chloe starts in J-7
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri May 28, 2010 5:18 pm

Rina starts at J1

Rina opened her sketchbook and hid herself in a corner. She was not going to go out into the open. She wasn't strong enough to do much damage herself anyway. Her pecil sharpened and she made a few rough lines before erasing them and getting ready to draw.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:10 pm

{ } {X} { } {W} {D} { } { } { } { } I
{I} { } { } { } {R} {T} {C} { } { } J

Terra (Spellbinder)
MP: 46/46

Chloe (Charmer)
HP: 35/35
MP: 10/10

Ruthas (Dancer)
HP: 25/25
MP: 25/25
Atk: 6

Wallace (Demonologist)

Rina (Dreamer)
MP: 30/30

Darros (Street Fighter)
Atk: 9

Xantos (Scout)

Myurim (Flesh Wyrm)

Naztar (Flesh Wyrm)

Belzpon (Flesh Wyrm)

Fostre (Bone Geist)

Harrow (Bone Geist)

Table (Scenery)

~ Player Phase 1 ~

"As Wallace said, we must focus on the creatures before us." Terra stated, "Oh, and you can call me Terra Courmier. I hope working with you all is much more of a pleasure than it is a burden, but..." She looked at the creatures with a morose look in her eyes, "... with these things around, I don't see that happening any time soon."

Whipping her hands around in a fancy, yet ruthless fashion, an odd, magical ball of violet energy plummeted towards one of the fleshy monstrosities.

Terra casts [Faerie Spark] on [Belzpon]! 5 damage!

[Belzpon] loses 3 mana!

MP: 37/46

Last edited by Durn on Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:21 pm

Charm Stockpile Count: 3

Chloe giggled, watching Terra use her magic, causing things to explode rather violently. "Terra, your magic is just so...pretty! I feel like giving you a hug!" Chloe couldn't take it, she began a rather questionable dance, lying her head on Terra's shoulder when she finished.

Chloe uses Charm Stockpile Lvl 1! Charm effect is increased by 1! (1 MP)

Charm Stockpile Count: 4
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:25 am

Rina *Shell* *Protect*
Hp: 10/10
Mp: 30/30

Rina draws a Dove!

"Graceful Dove... We require aid."

The lines appeared on paper so quickly, the gentle curves so real. And the look of the small creature was that of compassion. And as Rina lifted her pencil from the paper, the dove rose. Out of the page it flew, and landed on the ground right next to the Dreamer, ready to aid her and her allies.

Rina *Shell* *Protect*
Hp: 10/10
Mp: 20/30
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:27 pm

Wallace moves to J4.

Wallace stepped back and began conjuring one of his demons. He thrust his sword into the floor in front of him causing a dark portal to appear. From out of the portal came a different demon from before. It clambered out onto the floor. It had huge arms that it walked upon, for its tiny legs could not support its weight. They just dangled in the air helplessly. Several large fangs protruded from its mouth, and angry growling filled the air as it glared at the enemies with piercing eyes.

"Release your rage upon these abominations, please," Wallace spoke to it firmly. In response, it just growled some more, but Wallace knew it would comply. After all, it loved wailing on enemies.

Wallace uses Rage!

MP: 16/25

Rage appears at I4.

MP: 13/13
Atk: 12
Move: 3 cells
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:28 pm

Darros uses Makeshift Catapult on Myurim. 11 ATK Dmg

Darros tore a chunk of the floor and threw it up in the air, then he punched it as hard as he could as it descended and crushed about half of the chunk while the other half was sent flying and landed right on one of the creatures.

Darros waits

S-Ability: Adrenaline activates. Darros's ATK is increased
ATK: 10
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:26 pm

"Oh!" Ruthas pressed her hands to her mouth in what seemed to be surprise upon seeing Chloe lay her head against Terra's shoulder. Suddenly, she squealed. "Oh, that's just so cute! You two must be really close, right?" She smiled innocently, tilting her head. She sighed, pressing her fingerpads together. "It reminds me of Lyn and Teddy, so cute. . . . ."

Suddenly, she snapped into attention, blinking rapidly. "Whoops!" Ruthas stuck out her tongue, rubbing the back of her head. "I almost forgot we're in trouble! Silly me." She waved her other hand in flippant manner, not seeming to be all that bothered by the danger surrounding. "Anyway, here I go!" She was about to begin her dance when she paused, looking up at her companions almost eagerly. "Oh! And before I forget, can you leave one of the wyrms alive? I want to bring it home with me and show it off to Morrow and the twins! They'll love it." With that said, she quickly brought her attention back on what she was she did best.

[Ruthas] uses Quickening. Haste is cast on herself, [Wallace], [Darros], and [Terra].
MP: 7/25

Center Stage activates! Ruthas is afflicted with Center of Attention.

"Phew," Ruthas breathed, wiping her forehead. She had gone on longer than she had intended to. Well, it was a fun so she didn't mind. The Dancer then began to look around. "Guess I should get out of everyone's way. See ya guys!" Quickly, she picked a spot where no one seemed to be near and decided to seat herself there for a while.

[Ruthas] moves to [J-9].
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:32 pm

{D} {X} { } {R} {D} { } { } { } { } I
{I} { } { } {W} { } {T} {C} { } {R} J

Belzpon takes 5 damage!

Belzpon loses 3 mana!

Chloe's Charm Stockpile increases to 4!

Rina summons Dove!

Wallace summons Rage!

Myurim takes 7 damage!

Darros's attack increases by 1!

Ruthas gains Haste!

Wallace gains Haste!

Darros gains Haste!

Terra gains Haste!

Ruthas becomes the Center of Attention!

- - - - -

~ Neutral Phase 1 ~

N/A

~ Enemy Phase 1 ~

Ignoring the immense "THUNK!", the wyrm in the middle of the house let out a terrifying shriek and ran towards the cheery girl in the corner of the room, as it maneuvered around the furniture in its way, its lagging claws made uncomfortable, scream-like noises as they collided with the floor and left claw marks behind.

Myurim moves to I7.

Myurim uses Enraged Rush on Ruthas!

Ruthas takes 1 damage!

Ruthas is affected by Bleed!

~

Belzpon moves to H8.

Belzpon uses Enraged Rush on Ruthas!

Ruthas takes 1 damage!

Ruthas evades Bleed!

~

Naztar moves to G7.

Naztar waits!

~

Amidst the action, one of the floating, skeletal creatures let out an echoing laugh as it shoved its arms into the ground beneath it. Rumbling could be heard throughout the house as a small pulse of energy scurried around the room. When the party least expected it, a serrated spike made from pearl-white bone ejected from the ground and impaled Rina in the chest. Not even seconds later, the spike returned to the underground.

Fostre casts Bone Spike on Rina [Random]!

Rina takes 1 damage!

Rina evades Instant Death!

~

Harrow casts Bone Spike on Wallace [Random]!

Wallace takes 3 damage!

Wallace evades Instant Death!

~ Calculation Phase 1 ~

Ruthas is affected by Haste! [3 Turns Left]

Wallace is affected by Haste! [3 Turns Left]

Darros is affected by Haste! [3 Turns Left]

Terra is affected by Haste! [3 Turns Left]

Ruthas is the Center of Attention! [2 Turns Left]

Ruthas is Bleeding!

Ruthas takes 3 damage!

{S} { } { } { } {T} { } { } {C} { } F
{R} { } {A} { } { } { } {N} { } { } G
{ } { } {A} { } { } { } {C} {B} {C} H
{D} {X} { } {R} {D} { } {M} { } { } I
{I} { } { } {W} { } {T} {C} { } {R} J

Terra (Spellbinder) |-Haste-3-|
MP: 37/46

Chloe (Charmer)
MP: 9/10

Ruthas (Dancer) |-Haste-3-| |-Center of Attention-2-| |-Bleeding-|
HP: 20/25

Wallace (Demonologist) |-Haste-3-|
HP: 12/15
MP: 16/25

Rina (Dreamer)
HP: 9/10
MP: 20/30

Darros (Street Fighter) |-Haste-3-|
Atk: 10

Xantos (Scout)

Dove (Summon)
HP: 5/5
Int: 14
Spr: 8

Rage (Summon)
MP: 13/13
Atk: 12

Myurim (Flesh Wyrm)
HP: 13/20
MP: 10/20

Naztar (Flesh Wyrm)

Belzpon (Flesh Wyrm)
HP: 15/20
MP: 7/20

Fostre (Bone Geist)
MP: 46/60

Harrow (Bone Geist)
MP: 46/60

Table (Scenery)

~ Player Phase 2 ~

"Close?" Terra somewhat roughly removed Chloe from her shoulder, "I can assure you one thing, this relationship Chloe is creating between us is all but mutual." She nonchalantly stated as she hurled another bolt of arcane energy at the fleshy beast.

Terra casts [Faerie Spark] on [Belzpon]! 5 damage!

[Belzpon] loses 3 mana!

MP: 28/46
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:42 pm

Charm Stockpile: 4

Chloe turned around to face one of the creepy ghouls, ignoring everyone else and Terra's comment. She had only one thing in her mind, and that was to seduce the cute monster not too far away from her. She bent down, putting her left hand on her right knee, looked up innocently with a delicate finger pressed against her lips. A strange magic filled the air around her and shot over to the beast, overwhelming it.

Chloe uses Special Effects: Charm Release on Harrow!

Charm Stockpile is reset to 0!
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:47 pm

Darros moves to cell G-6

Darros walked up to one of the creatures, a different one from the one he attacked, and punched its head.

Darros attacks Naztar. 10 ATK Dmg

Darros attacks Naztar. 10 ATK Dmg

Following up his first punch, his other fist made contact with one of the eyes of the creature.

Darros moves to cell F-4
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:58 am

Wallace summons Insanity!

Insanity appears at J5.

HP: 11/11
Move: 3 cells

Wallace didn't hesitate to thrust his sword into the ground once more to summon yet another demon. This time, Insanity hurtled out of the dark vortex and screeched as it ascended until it hit the ceiling causing it to fall right back down next to Wallace. The little demon rubbed its head for a moment before shaking off the pain and cackling crazily, looking around for places to cause mischief.

Wallace waits.

Rage moves to I6.

Rage pounded the floor as it walked over to one of the dangerous creatures. It roared monstrously before punching the creature right in its side with amazing force, only a fraction of anger being released with that single blow; its anger was unlimited.

Rage attacks Myurim! 12 Dmg! (ATK)

Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:13 am

Rina *Shell* *Protect*
Hp: 9/10

Dove
Hp: 5/5
Mp: 60/60
Int: 14
Spr: 8

Rina draws a Wolf!

"Hunter of the Night... Wolf I request your Presence."

The soft smooth fur drawn so perfectly. The eyes savage and fierce looked as if they were piercing through your soul. The fangs so jagged and cruel were life like. And as the pencil drew the final line and lifted from the paper, it was real. The vicious wolf jumped from the page ready to rip apart the foes before him.

Dove moves to J2!

Rina *Shell* *Protect*
Hp: 9/10

Dove
Hp: 5/5
Mp: 60/60