Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seraphim Song

+3
Zerifachias
Silver
Durn
7 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Seraphim Song - Page 6 Empty Re: Seraphim Song

Post by Durn Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:11 pm

"I've answered you once." Telrius gently placed a finger on Chloe's soft forehead, "And I shouldn't have to answer you again, should I?" With that, the table flew upwards and tumbled ninety degrees toward Chloe's chair, causing her to fly right back into it. The table then calmed and placed itself back into its original position, yet two of the solid white legs of the table then began to animate, and slowly slithered up the sides of Chloe's chair, eventually wrapping around her entirely.

"Sit like a good girl and drink your tea." The man nonchalantly stated as he giggled at the girl who was struggling to escape from the grasp of the furniture.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:14 pm

Chloe yelped in surprise as the table tilted. She was even more surprised then the chair practically grabbed her and pinned her down in it. She tried to get out, but her struggling was to no avail. The furniture's restraints just would not budge. She glared up at the man who had apparently caused all of this to happen. He was just sitting there, nonchalantly sipping his tea and laughing at her. He was laughing at her. Oh the irony.

"Bite me," Chloe snapped.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:19 pm

Wallace thought about all the tomes he sifted through when he was young that had to do with alternate dimensions, but came up with nothing. "Sounds familiar. I am a demonlogist by trade, capable of traveling between dimensions to befriend demons that aid me in battle," he explained before setting his tea down to grab his sword, plunging it into the ground. The vortex appeared and a small, weak-looking demon emerged. His face was sullen and sad, the wide eyes gazed up fearfully at Wallace and Telrius.

Wallace reached down and pat the demon reassuringly on the head causing it to laugh in pleasure only to get started on a horrid coughing fit which ended up with it sprawled on the ground, still coughing. "So, new dimensions are nothing new to me. But the Nightmare Flux....you mean that circular library? For people traveling between dimensions, is that not a dangerous place to put something like that? Or...has it just always been that way?" He reached up and took his cup of tea only to give it to the demon next to his chair. The demon sipped on the tea which seemed to assuage its cough for the time being.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:28 pm

Silently sitting there as he sipped his tea, Telrius patiently watched Chloe's actions with great amusement. He said nothing.

---

"That's none of your business." Telrius rudely remarked as Terra asked her question, "I think you should-"

"Yeah?" She interrupted him, biting her lip to hold back her anger, "Go on."

"I think you should..." He stuttered, gritting his teeth together as he glared at the girl, "Fine."

"You have no right to cater to me as a butler if you can't even tell me who your boss is." Terra stood up from the pearly white chair, walked to the side of the table, and flung her right foot, dressed in an emerald green high heel, right onto the table, "As of now, you are of nothing but garbage to me."

"This is entirely uncall-" Telrius attempted to reason as he set down his cup of tea, gazing at Terra's actions with awe.

"Kiss my shoe. Trash."

---

"It's the nature of this world. It creates demonic places like the Nightmare Flux." He continued, sipping on his tea, which he later needed to refill with his own magic, "It is directly attached to this world, the world of nightmares, and takes no true form. It's form, if you would like to call it, is a border between this dimension and the others. Due to this, nearly all paths of travel between this dimension and the others have been cut off. Beings from other dimensions can only be taken to Klar Skjønnhet by means of assisted dimensional travel involving somebody already within Klar Skjønnhet."

"The cycle is complicated." He stated bluntly.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:36 pm

Wallace nodded solemnly. "It sounds very much so." He thought for a moment. "How do I get back to Besynder Hjem? A realm of nightmares sounds like it might harbor great demons, but such a dangerous place need not be explored just yet. Could you take me back? You said travellers would need assistance. Can you provide it?" Thoughts of the others filled his mind. I wonder where they're at in this odd dimension. I do hope they're taking the path I am... he thought to himself.

The demon from before finished the tea and handed the cup back up to Wallace who set it on the table. He stood up once more and opened the vortex so that the little thing could take its leave before sitting down again. "I don't know how much effort goes into assisting folks like me, but the help would be much appreciated."
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:37 pm

Chloe glared at the man, now sitting still in her chair. She wanted out of the chair, but she would have to be patient. Not her strong suit. She sat there, not budging an inch, glaring at Telrius. He was just sitting there, doing nothing but sip his tea and watch her, amusement sparkling in his eyes. It was incredibly frustrating for Chloe, pacifist she may be, but she felt like ripping this man a new one.

Chloe remained silent as a mouse, although she made a few odd noises every so often. She swore that the chair was alive. Maybe the man wasn't affected by her looks, but what about the chair? If it had a mind of it's own, it would obviously not have the complex thought of a human, and therefore be weaker to the effects of Chloe's body. The thought was extremely weird, and caused a slight shiver down Chloe's spine.

"Fine!" Chloe growled, glaring at the man, "I'll listen. Explain this supernatural hell I'm in right now."
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:48 pm

"I'm afraid I cannot do such a thing." Telrius glanced at Wallace, who was already learning too much information, "You've already learned too much. I'm afraid I can't speak about this topic anymore."

"If anything..." He glanced off to the side and set down his cup of tea, "... be very glad I blessed you with a new blade... It's know as Seething Shadow. Use it with caution." He bluntly stated as his eyes drifted off toward a new, solid black blade that was magically slipped into Wallace's sheathe in place of his old blade, "Do not fret. Your old blade is still tucked away within your pack if you would like to switch out. Just be careful. This world is a terrible place... and I cannot help you return..."

---

"No." Telrius stated bluntly as he continued to sip his tea and observe Chloe's actions with almost complete silence. He then let out a slight smirk, "I'm done with you." The chair that Chloe was once bound to disappeared into the darkness, along with the table that was restricting her. Before Chloe was able to rip out Telrius's throat, a rift suddenly opened up beneath her, which she instantly dropped through...

---

"I-..." Telrius cringed at the sight of Terra's foot, "I refuse!" He commented as he began to animate the legs of the table, as he once did with Chloe earlier.

"Such terrible tricks won't work on me, fool." Terra mocked the man as she dexterously flung a bolt of pure energy at the table behind her, completely incinerating it, causing her leg to fall back to its normal height.

"Wh... what are you doing?!" The man stuttered as he frantically uplifted himself from his chair and backed away from Terra.

"Forcing you to kiss my shoe. That's what." Terra smirked as she quickly began to run up to the man with great speed, quickly jumping up into the air and smashing her high heel right into the side of Telrius's face.

"YOU..." He glared at Terra, grasping the side of his cheek as pain coursed through his face, "GET OUT!!" He furiously screamed as a sudden rift opened beneath Terra, causing her to fall through immediately...
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:59 pm

Wallace stayed perfectly still as the new sword sheathed itself. It looked much more intimidating than his old sword. He would definitely make good use of it. "I appreciate the new weapon, but can you tell me then...where do I go from here? If I venture into this dimension, will I ever be able to leave? That is my final question. Then...you may guide me where I need to be," he stated solemnly, afraid that his time with the rather informative Telrius was drawing to a close, and again he would be left alone in a dimension he knew nothing about.

He could only imagine that his allies would be somewhere, but when would he find them? How could he get back to a dimension where he could travel freely between dimensions again without assistance. Was the future going to be good...or dreadful?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:59 pm

"Hmmmm," Ruthas hummed thoughtfully as she was placed into a place she had no recognition of. The creature thing that had been pretending to be her brother and herself was now gone and she was left in a dark and creepy place. Which was okay because the entire scenario had been dark and creepy and it wasn't as if it was scary or anything to her.

Staring at the man talking to her, she tilted her head curiously. He was quite cute. But not as cute as Wallace. Ruthas grinned. Wally was such a cutie.

"Are we having a tea party?" she chirped questioningly, sitting in the seat offered to her. Ruthas reached for the cup and took a sip, nodding approvingly. "If we're having a tea party, I think we need more people. Oh, maybe you can call my friends over! They were just with me a while ago." She pouted. "I can't seem to find them. Especially Wally. I miss little Wally."

Ruthas sniffled, lowering her head almost sadly. Suddenly, she snapped it back up and smiled brightly. "But that's okay because I'll probably see him soon. So, are you going to invite anyone else to the tea party? I'm sure we'll have lots of fun!" Giggling madly, she took another sip of her tea, teetering happily.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:06 pm

"I'm afraid it's all up to you from here." Telrius put on a rather poor act of sympathy, which seemed to fail rather dreadfully as he arose from his chair and looked away form Wallace, "It's like... a game~! Yes! Yes!" He began to spin around the room, "I'll be seeing you shortly again! Just use your knowledge and guide you and your friends to freedom!" He then turned back around, walked toward Wallace, and gently stroked his head, "Goooooood... bye~!"

And with that, a rift opened beneath Wallace and he fell on through...

---

"Why yes, little girl~!" Telrius clapped happily and cheered along with her, "Buuuuuut~! I don't like you... at all!" He stood up from the chair, after only greeting her for a mere moment, he was already sending her off.

"You said you wanted to be with your Wally, right?" He walked toward her and bent down to where his face was on an even level with hers, "Well if you get out of my face, I'll send you riiiiiiiiight to him~!" He cheered as he kicked Ruthas out of her chair and right into a previously prepared rift, knocking her tea all over the place. But that was okay, she was gone now.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:24 pm

Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_NnNDUsG_I&feature=related

It was a room... A room covered with absolute blackness that was of this size of a typical foyer. Its wallpaper showed no absolute texture, even, it was all just a slab of... darkness that showed no feeling. The flooring of the room, on the other hand, was of a solid white, marble and tile format, which added a little bit of variation to the room that complimented the white curtains that draped the walls.

The room consisted of two levels - the bottom floor, which was connected by a staircase to a small overlook that was supported by marble columns protruding from the ground, and the said overlook. In addition, there was a solid crystal chandelier that hung from the ceiling - the edges of which were coated with blue fire that danced as the nonexistent breeze of the room flowed silently and ominously. Upon the overlook, there was very little, besides a single, solid white door that was emerging from the center of the pure black wall. The chandelier was not alone on the ceiling you see, for there was another door of the same style of the one that was upon the overlook that hovered above the lower section of the room, facing a 180 degree angle straight toward the ground.

Emerging from the overlook door was a butler; the same pale, devious butler that tended to the party members in such a scheming and faux manner. He happily twirled around the midsection of the overlook that was connected to the stairs and held up his hand in a haughty fashion and snapped his fingers. The ceiling door, almost as if it was a reaction from the sound that emitted from Telrius's hands, then quickly flung open, and out came the ally party.

But there were only four of them.

"I bet you children are wondering where your little playmates are, are you not~?" He happily spun around on his left foot, "Well you see, children," He stopped spinning, yet remained still on his single foot, while the other was hanging freely in the air, "they've faced a face worse than the very grasp of death itself~! They've been lost within the Nightmare Flux! Never to return! Destined to suffer in their darkest dreams forevermore!" He hopped down onto both feet and then walked to the top of the stairs and addressed the party directly, almost in what seemed to be a mocking fashion, "If only I could suffer in eternal agony like that forever... it would be abso-tutely blissful~!"

"Oh, and one more thing!" He continued, "I forgot to mention that you all will be joining them soon!" And with his final words, he stood still as the crystal chandelier floating above them burst into a large ball of blue flame, which quickly spread throughout the foyer's dark walls and worked almost like a forcefield - even covering the overlook's doorway.

I - V : Fallacy
Boss Battle vs Telrius, the Aberration of Insanity

Location -- Klar Skjønnhet : Borderline of Waking Nightmares : Entry Hall

Objectives: Defeat Telrius!

Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzUz_rnblio

Atmosphere: Will to Survive! [Ally Party: -10% Damage Taken]

{F} {F} {F} {F} {E} {F} {F} {F} {F} A
{F} {C} { } { } { } { } { } {C} {F} B
{F} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {F} C
{-} {-} {-} { } {T} { } {-} {-} {-} D
{F} { } {|} { } { } { } {|} { } {F} E
{F} { } {|} { } { } { } {|} { } {F} F
{F} { } {|} { } { } { } {|} { } {F} G
{F} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {F} H
{F} { } { } { } { } {T} { } { } {F} I
{F} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {F} J
{F} {F} {F} {F} {F} {F} {F} {F} {F} K
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-

Terra (Spellbinder)
Lvl: 5
HP: 25/25
MP: 52/52
Atk: 1
Def: 5
Int: 10
Spr: 7
Move: 2

Telrius (Aberration of Insanity)
HP: 105/105
MP: 150/150
Atk: 7
Def: 6
Int: 12
Move: 5

Exit Door (Scenery)
HP: 50/50
Def: 50
Spr: 50

Column (Scenery)
HP: 10/10
Def: 15
Spr: 15

Fire (Scenery)
** Just don't fucking touch it, people.

{-} and {|} = Staircase Railing [Cannot be passed through / Cannot be occupied]

You may start in rows I-J. Or K if you'd wish to do so.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Wallace starts at J4.

Wallace tumbled down through the hole and....wound up somewhere else odd. This was beginning to not surprise him. After everything he had been through, he was glad to be alive, but Telrius's explanation of where they were supposedly headed did not please him and he drew his sword immediately. That's when he noticed that most of his allies were there, even though he knew the butler couldn't have just been addressing him.

"Terra, Chloe, Ruthas..." he said. Those were all that remained. And him. No one else. Would more be lost along the way? He certainly wasn't about to give up. No. Not now. Not ever, to be honest.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:49 pm

"You lousy lout!" Chloe shouted, pointing an accusing finger at Telrius. "How dare you throw me! No one throws me! Not even me!" Chloe pouted, glaring at the man with an unhappy face. "I'll show you that my charm works on anyone and anything."

Chloe's eyes averted from Telrius, looking around at the battlefield. What she saw made her face crack open in a huge happy-face. She immediately threw herself over the person that she saw - Terra. "Terra!" Chloe squealed in happiness, glomping the woman. "I'm so happy to see you again!"

Chloe starts on top of Terra.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:19 pm

As she reappeared in a new room, Ruthas quickly flipped in the air to land neatly on her feet, sandals hitting the floor with a loud thud. She straightened, brushing imaginary dust off her clothes before straightening them. She then huffed, placing her hands on her hips.

"How rude," she chided, looking directly at Telrius. "You can't just push me out of the room when you're the one who invited me to the tea party. If you don't like me, don't invite me in the first place." Ruthas grinned and stuck her tongue out at the man. "Weirdo."

It was then she caught sight of her friends and she squealed. "WALLY!" In an instant, she launched herself at him, glomping him. "Oh, it's so good to see you!" Ruthas suddenly released the male as soon as she hugged him, turning to the other two girls in the party. "Chloe! Terra!" She looked like she was about to glomp them too but then paused and tilted her head. "Huh. I guess you two are busy."

Turning away from the two, Ruthas returned her attention to Telrius.

"And soooooo~rry!" she sang, twirling on one foot. "You kicked me out so I won't be joining any sort of event you're planning anytime soon. If you had asked nicely, I may have joined but you didn't so boo-hoo for you!" The dancer giggled madly, slapping her hands over her mouth as she tried to stifle them. "Stuuuu~~pid!"

[Ruthas] starts at [J-5].
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:44 pm

{F} { } { } { } { } {T} { } { } {F} I
{F} { } { } {W} {R} {C} { } { } {F} J

Terra (Spellbinder)
MP: 52/52
{//////////}

Chloe (Charmer)
MP: 10/10
Atk: 0
Def: 9
Int: 1
Spr: 9
Move: 6
{//////////}

Ruthas (Dancer)
HP: 30/30
MP: 30/30
Atk: 9
Def: 7
Int: 3
Spr: 5
Move: 4
{//////////}

Wallace (Demonologist)
Atk: 10
Def: 4
Int: 6
Spr: 6
Move: 3
{//////////}

MP: 150/150

Exit Door (Scenery)

Column (Scenery)

Fire (Scenery)

~ Player Phase 1 ~

"It's good to see that you're all safe..." Terra murmured under her breath, yet she grew enraged as Chloe pounced on top of her, "... but let's save the games for later, okay?! This shit is serious!" Terra brutally knocked Chloe off of her back, almost causing her to fall into the fire, "Forgive me if I may seem a little hostile - I just need to let some of my rage out on this fool."

Terra casts Arcana Fulmination on Self!
MP: 44/52

Terra waits.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:35 am

Wallace uses Rage! [Summons Rage to I4] [HP: 25, MP: 15, Atk: 20, Def: 2, Int: 2, Spr: 3]

MP: 21/30

Wallace wasn't expecting such an upstart welcome from anyone, though he probably should have realized Ruthas was bound to break that mold. "It's nice...to see you...again, too, Ruthas," he managed, trying to break free of her grasp. Luckily, as the realization of battle took over, everyone started to focus a bit more at the task at hand. He plunged his blade into the ground and watched as Rage pounded it out of it, looking for a fight and ready to tumble.

That's when Wallace looked at his blade. What was the point of giving your enemy a stronger weapon? That was what struck him as extremely odd in this case. Maybe Telrius wanted a challenge? There was no telling what this entity truly wanted, but he and his friends were about to put an end to whatever he was.

Wallace waits.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:38 pm

"Teehee." Chloe was incredibly happy now. She got to see Terra again, Chloe couldn't get enough of her murderous riffs, and was now going to fight alongside her. But "fight" was a strong word. Chloe preferred "seduce" instead. The master seducer, Chloe Eternal, was now going to perform!

But first she needed to prepare.

Chloe uses Special Effects: Charm Stockpile Lvl 1! (1 MP)
Charm Effect increases by 1!
Charm Stockpile: 4
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:00 pm

"Alright, bad man!" Ruthas suddenly shouted, a hand on her hip with the other pointing a finger at him. "Get ready to be pwned!" The dramatic effect of her words were lost when she ended up giggling herself into a fit. The dancer managed to recover, except a little more jittery than usual.

"Alright everyone, let's pump it up!" she declared, twirling on her foot as she began to dance.

[Ruthas] uses Quickening. Casts Haste. [Wallace], [Chloe] and [Ruthas] are affected.
MP: 12/30

Center Stage activates. Ruthas is afflicted with Center of Attention.

Flexibility activates. Dodge rate is doubled.

Last edited by Xenosaga on Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:43 pm

{F} { } { } {R} { } {T} { } { } {F} I

Terra gains Arcana Fulmination!

Rage is summoned!

Chloe's Charm Stockpile increases to 4!

Ruthas gains Haste!

Wallace gains Haste!

Chloe gains Haste!

Ruthas gains Center of Attention!

Ruthas's Dodge Rate is doubled!

- - - - -

~ Neutral Phase 1 ~

N/A

~ Enemy Phase 1 ~

"Daww, you children are so adorable~!" Telrius cupped his hands around his cheeks and swooned a little bit, before making a slight "kissy noise" and setting his eyes upon Ruthas.

"You..." His eyes squinted and focused in on the girl, who was taking this situation all too lightly, "... YOU THINK I'M A BAD MAN?!" He guffawed in absolute horror, almost at a loss of words, "HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A BAD, BAD MAN! THAT'S JUST... NO! JUST NO!" Telrius flipped his hair back and then gave Ruthas one more horrified look.

"You die now, GIRL!"

Telrius moves to E5.

Telrius casts Screeching Crows on Ruthas! 3 Hits!

Ruthas takes 2 Damage!

Ruthas takes 2 Damage!

Ruthas dodges the attack!

Ruthas evades Confusion!

Ruthas is afflicted with Disable!

Ruthas's Insanity Bar decreases!

~ Calculation Phase 1 ~

Ruthas is Disabled for 3 more turns!

{-} {-} {-} { } { } { } {-} {-} {-} D
{F} { } {|} { } {T} { } {|} { } {F} E
{F} { } { } {R} { } {T} { } { } {F} I

Terra (Spellbinder) |-Arcana Fulmination-|
MP: 44/52
{//////////}

Chloe (Charmer) |-Haste-3-|
MP: 9/10
{//////////}

Ruthas (Dancer) |-Center of Attention-2-| |-Haste-3-| |-Flexibility-| |-Disable-3-|
HP: 26/30
{//////////}

Wallace (Demonologist) |-Haste-3-|
MP: 21/30
{//////////}

Rage (Summon)
MP: 15/15
Atk: 20
Def: 2
Int: 2
Spr: 3

MP: 138/150

Exit Door (Scenery)

Column (Scenery)

Fire (Scenery)

~ Player Phase 2 ~
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:16 pm

"Owie!" Ruthas cried, clapping her hands over her ears. It did no good, however, as the sound continued to ring through her mind. She winced and then pouted, dropping her hands. "You MEANIE!" She attempted to point an accusing finger at the man when she found her arms would no longer obey her. She tilted her head. Now she couldn't wave her arms around anymore.

Stamping her feet in mock anger, she stuck her tongue out at Telrius. "See, this is what makes you a bad man!" she shouted, a hint of a smile on her glaring face. "If you were a little nicer, maybe I wouldn't call you a bad man but you are and all bad men are punished." Ruthas put on a smug look. She rather liked taunting the man. "Now then, let's play a game of tag!"

[Ruthas] moves to [J-2].

Skidding to a stop right next to the fire, it seemed her feet at least still worked, she spun. "Catch me if you can! And long ranged moves don't count! You have to use your hands," Ruthas stated, sticking her tongue out again.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:36 pm

Wallace moves to I3.

It seemed that Telrius and Ruthas weren't getting along at all. Her taunting would only to serve to make things worse. Thus, he found it beneficial to summon his miniature legion of demons to strengthen the party's standings. He knew Insanity wouldn't be much help against the already insane Telrius, but he could at least lash away at him and dish out more hurt than the frailer Disease. With that, he plunged his sword into the ground opening the vortex to allow the winged demon to soar out of it, filling the area with his maddened cackling before setting down near Wallace making goofy faces at his summoner.

Wallace uses Insanity! [Summons Insanity to H3] [HP: 19; MP: 30; Atk: 8; Def: 2; Int: 6; Spr: 5]

SC: 0/2

Rage moves to G4.

Pounding forward, Rage growled at the fact that his foe was just out of reach. He longed to pound the guy's face in. Hearing the breaking of his bones and seeing the blood spew...just thinking about it made Rage slam the floor in the excitement of the inevitability.

Rage waits.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:00 am

Chloe uses Charm Stockpile Lvl 2! Charm Effect goes up by 2!
Charm Effect: 6

Chloe quickly raised her charm effect in preparation for what was about to go down next. Ruthas had been disabled, but Chloe still had a chance to deal some damage to the annoying rapist that had tied her down using the furniture. That was absolutely unforgivable.

Chloe uses Special Effects: Charm Release on Telrius! Either 10 Piercing DMG, Infatuation, Confusion, or Insta Kill! (x2)
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:29 pm

Terra casts Faerie Spark on Telrius! CRITICAL HIT! 18 Int Dmg!
MP: 35/52

Terra sighed with disappointment. This battle had already taken a turn toward the comical side of things, and Ruthas and Telrius have completely lost their serious composure, but it's not like they had one in the first place or anything.

Regardless, Terra's momentum with her spellcasting was slowly increasing as she silently began to fling bolts of raw, magenta energy at Telrius with as much force as she could handle throwing. She then prepared herself for her next barrage of attacks, wanting to escape from this hell-hole as soon as she possibly could.

Terra's R-Ability Alignment of Stars activates!

Terra casts Arcana Fulmination! Next attack becomes Critical!
MP: 27/52

{F} { } {|} { } {T} { } {|} { } {F} E
{F} { } {|} {R} { } { } {|} { } {F} G
{F} { } {I} { } { } { } { } { } {F} H
{F} { } {W} { } { } {T} { } { } {F} I
{F} {R} { } { } { } {C} { } { } {F} J

Insanity is summoned!

Terra gains Arcana Fulmination!

Terra's Mentality Bar decreases!

Chloe's Mentality Bar decreases!

Telrius takes 21 Damage!

Telrius evades Confusion!

Telrius loses 15 MP!

- - - - -

~ Neutral Phase 2 ~

N/A

~ Enemy Phase 2 ~

Telrius moves to B5.

"You can't hurt me! Not a bit!" Telrius screamed at his opponents, irritated to the point of insanity. He then hopped back up the stairs and backed himself against the door, and then held his hands up toward the ceiling, "You'll be swallowed by darkness! ALL OF YOU!" He shouted as four bursts of dark energy shot out of his hands and appeared in the corners of the foyer, which then melted into the tiles of the ground appearing as slowly moving black puddles.

Telrius casts Darkened Tendrils!

Darkened Tendrils appear in Cells B2, B8, J2, and J8!

~ Calculation Phase 2 ~

Ruthas is Disabled for 2 more turns!

Ruthas is caught within a Darkened Tendril! 12 Damage!

Ruthas's Mentality Bar decreases!

{F} {C} { } { } {T} { } { } {C} {F} B
{F} { } {|} {R} { } { } {|} { } {F} G
{F} { } {I} { } { } { } { } { } {F} H
{F} { } {W} { } { } {T} { } { } {F} I
{F} {R} { } { } { } {C} { } { } {F} J

Terra (Spellbinder) |-Arcana Fulmination-|
MP: 27/52
{//////////}

Chloe (Charmer) |-Haste-2-|
MP: 7/10
{//////////}

Ruthas (Dancer) |-Center of Attention-1-| |-Haste-2-| |-Flexibility-| |-Disable-2-|
HP: 14/30
{//////////}

Wallace (Demonologist) |-Haste-2-|
{//////////}

Rage (Summon)
MP: 15/15
Atk: 20
Int: 2
Spr: 3

Insanity (Summon)
HP: 19/19
Atk: 8

HP: 84/105
MP: 109/150

Exit Door (Scenery)

Column (Scenery)

Fire (Scenery)

~ Player Phase 3 ~
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:37 pm

"Whoa!" Ruthas yelped, nearing tripping her own two feet as a tendril rose up from underneath her, unbalancing her. She was able to do a one handed cartwheel onto her feet and blinked. Well, that was exciting. She grinned. "That's a pretty cool trick! But not a very nice one." She tutted, wagging a scolding finger at Telrius. "Bad man."

She laughed.

[Ruthas] moves to [G-2].

"Is it just me or are you running away?" Ruthas asked in a conversational tone, skipping over to the staircase. She giggled. "Of course we can't hurt you if you keep running away like a scaredy-cat." She laughed louder. "Scaredy-cat, scaredy-cat, scaredy cat~~!" The dancer began to sing tauntingly, twirling on her feet.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:46 pm

Chloe moves to F-8

Chloe began spinning around, giggling madly as she twirled and twirled away from the opposition. When she stopped twirling, it looked as through she had put on a bunch of make-up. Either way, she looked much cuter now than ever before.

Chloe uses Charm Stockpile Lvl 3 twice! Charm Effect is increased by 6!
Charm Effect: 6
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next