Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

4 posters

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light - Page 10 Empty Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Zerifachias Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:45 pm

"Well," Sekai said with a sigh of content. "That was exciting." She took Hikari by the hand and gave her cheek a good smack, waking her sister up. "No more sleeping, you hear?" Sekai ordered, wagging a finger. She turned towards the others. "I suppose Mia is further ahead?" She asked. Hikari nodded once.

Up by Mia, the spider she had defeated had been slashed to pieces. Before she was able to walk back to the group, however, she saw a woman out of the corner of her eye. By pure reflex, she took up her sword and got into a defensive position. But the woman she saw was unlike any other. This woman had extremely long, blue hair and wore a sort of hat. The hat was also a dark blue and had a ribbon tied around it. In fact, the woman wore an all-blue dress with a few white markings and a large red ribbon. The woman's eyes were downcast, as if she was deep in thought.

The woman looked up solemnly at Mia. She then tilted her head to the side, as if confused. "Where are you looking?" She questioned. Such a statement was surprising, but not because it was rhetorical, but because it came from behind Mia. Behind the Dimensionalist was the same woman, wearing the same clothing, and the same expression.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light - Page 10 Empty Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Masquerade Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:52 pm

Mia sheathed her blade, completely satisfied with her work, though her reflexes sharpened upon seeing the woman, only to have the same one appear right behind her. She leapt back to get distance, but didn't draw her weapon. "I was looking at my work," Mia said bluntly and gestured over at the spider that she had torn to shreds. "It's not wise to startle people that are used to fighting, you know," she added with a displeased look. The woman wasn't too threatening; she really should be a bit more careful.

Melody levitated into the air and floated as quickly as she could over to Mia to make sure she was all right. Landing right beside the young girl, she nodded her head to the woman....well, the one that had appeared behind Mia anyway. She had arrived to hear the last pieces of Mia's comment and was shocked.

"Mia said something nice?" she whispered in awe, rendered speechless. Well, she supposed it was a good thing. This lady looked nice and it wasn't very kind to offend strangers.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:07 pm

Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFEBPZyciNA&feature=related

"Fighting?" The woman asked as if she had never before heard of it, "Fighting...I see...so there was a battle." The woman's eyes wandered over to the fallen spider inside the building. She stared at the beast for quite some time, as if contemplating on what to think about it. The woman looked back at Mia, her face showing that of solemnity, as if she were weeping for the fallen creature. "Fighting..." The woman repeated, but said nothing more.

Hikari and Sekai soon caught up to Mia and Melody, and both stopped before reaching the strange, beautiful lady who stood there, talking to Mia. Sekai looked puzzled, but Hikari seemed to be quite interested. Neither said anything, and simply watched the exchange.

The woman looked over at Melody, finally, and blinked only once. "You are searching." It wasn't a question. "Looking for something. But what you search for is not here, and yet you search here. Why is that?"
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:18 pm

Melody became even more speechless, and she waved her hands uneasily, as if swatting the question away. "I'm not searching for anything in particular, but me and my friends here are exploring this place. We're in search of the Temple of Light, at least, that's our primary destination of course," she explained, hopefully distracting the woman with their true purpose deterring her from questioning Melody's true intent.

Mia nodded. "Indeed, it is as she says. Do you know of its location?" This woman seemed really out of it, but she was down here after all, so it was possible she knew of the location of the temple. If not, they'd just continue to explore until they found it.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:29 pm

"The Temple...of Light?" The woman asked, seeming to be completely ignorant of the name. She tilted her head even more. This woman was becoming more and more odd to the group. Was she even human? But...she had to be. She wasn't a beast or a demon, that was for sure, Hikari would have sensed evil in her soul if that were true. "Oh...you must mean Heaven's Tower..." Where the woman got that idea from would remain a mystery.

"But Heaven's Tower cannot be climbed by ordinary humans..." the woman said slowly. She seemed to be a very delicate spirit, but also very knowledgeable. This woman knew something that they didn't, that was for sure. "Great beasts lie in wait for prey to feast on," the woman continued, "Threats that could be avoided, but must be passed." The woman had to enjoy talking in circles. She had to. But no sign of any sort of positive emotion was visible on her. Not even her eyes showed a hint of positive emotion.

The woman looked back at Melody curiously, "You...your soul is...troubled," the woman said slowly. "Tell me why you are saddened, won't you?"
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:34 pm

"T-troubled soul? I think that's a b-bit much there," Melody responded and nervously stroked her own hair to make sure it wasn't out of place, though of course it wasn't. She just needed something for her hands to do. The psychic smiled. "See? I'm smiling. Fine, just fine. Yes," she continued to rant, trying to be convincing.

"You're making a fool out of yourself, woman, so stow it," Mia shot at the older woman causing Melody to cease her chatter. Mia's eyes were trained on this strange woman. What the hell was she even doing down here anyway? "I appreciate your concern for my friend, kind spirit, but as you can see, she's foolishly happy." She crossed her arms, the gears in her mind churning away.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:42 pm

"Friend?" Again the woman's head tilted to the side as if she didn't understand the term. "Oh...so you two are acquaintances..." she said, looking away now. She stayed in that position for quite awhile, not even moving an inch. Her head then shot back so suddenly, it seemed as though her neck might have snapped, but it didn't. "I ask you," she said, "tell me your names."
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:45 pm

"Oh, why yes. I'm Melody Deremer. Pleased to meet you," she said and smiled kindly, though she was now starting to feel quite uncomfortable around this odd woman. Could she honestly know of Melody's true endeavors? I-it doesn't matter...I'm finding them...I know I'll find them, she thought defiantly, though she had to work to make it not show in her face.

"Mia Thorne. What about yourself? Who are you?" That was the main question that needed to be posed. No ordinary person would just be wandering around down here. Besides, there was something off about this lady. Hopefully, a true introduction would reveal the answers the young girl desired.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:57 pm

"I'm Hikari Kizuna, and this is my sister Sekai," Hikari said, once the woman had looked to them for their names. Frankly, Hikari was a little worried about this woman. Could she be lost down here? Then how did she get here in the first place? Was that enough proof to determine whether or not the woman was actually human herself?

"Who...am I?" The woman once again seemed to have no idea what the others were asking. Only this time, her head remained tilted. It was as if she were toying with them...but that couldn't be right.

Sekai interjected this time, "What are you called? What's your title?" She asked, trying to get a name from the strange woman.

This time the woman seemed to understand. Her head tilted back up, and her hands fell limp on her sides as her visage became very serious. "I am the Goddess of Mirrors and the Mirror Realm," She declared, "Sorazorashii Riariti." Now her face became less serious, "Or...that's how they told me to introduce myself to humans..." This woman was indeed, full of surprises.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:13 pm

"Well that explains a lot," Mia stated, glad to understand things better now, but just curious as to what this goddess was up to. Then, looking at her personality, maybe she didn't even know. Mia was through pestering. The girl felt a headache coming on. No more words flowed from her mouth. She just stared at the beautiful goddess with indifferent eyes and waited.

"Oh my, another goddess," Melody exclaimed in awe and bowed before the deity. "It is an honor to be in your presence," she added. First Megaera and now this goddess. To think that they'd run into two deities. It was always rather exciting, but this one didn't to seem to have much of a head on her shoulders. Was that cause to worry? The goddess had taken care of herself this far, right?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:30 pm

"Well, they seem to be having quite a bit of fun," Rai commented, standing off to the side with Amaya. She would go greet the woman but Amaya didn't seem to want to go near her. Which was odd because the child usually didn't care. But, in a way, this was a good thing. Looking down at the child, Rai pat her on the head. "Shall we wait for them to finish?"

Amaya said nothing but her grip on the knight's dress tightened. Blinking, Rai decided not to ask any further. Amaya was acting quite strange.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:47 pm

The goddess simply ignored their shocked looks and moved to the side, allowing entry into what appeared to be another cavern. She looked down the hold in the wall for a second. "This passage will take you to Heaven's Tower. Or the Temple of Light as you called it," the goddess said. She turned towards the group, a crack beginning to appear on her flawless cheek. It began to spread, slowly, all over her body. "I look forward to meeting you again," she said, then shattered into a thousand pieces, leaving behind fragments of a mirror.

Hikari bent down and gently poked one of the mirrors. It immediately turned to dust at her touch. Hikari looked up, "That was a rather odd goddess, don't you think?" she spoke to no one in particular, everyone seemed to be thinking the same thing. Hikari stood back up and brushed the dust off of her dress. "I've never heard of the name Heaven's Tower," she said, "What do you suppose it means?"

"Maybe it was just the goddess rambling on. It might just be some ancient way of calling the place the Temple of Light." Sekai waved a hand, dismissing the topic. "Let's go on ahead."

~

Down the dark cavern the party went, concerned about the growing number and sizes of the spiders that scurried away from the light from Hikari's staff. Eventually they reached an large, widened cave area with multiple pillars of stone placed randomly around the room. There was no other light in the area other than the light from Hikari's staff. From the sight range that the group had from the light, they could see multiple webs surrounding and placed throughout the dark cavern.

"I feel the presence of evil here," Hikari warned, "And it's close. Very close."

"They can't be too dangerous," Sekai said confidently, punching the air with her fist at an invisible enemy, "We've come this far, nothing can stop us now."

"Still, be careful." Hikari poked her staff in front of her, seeing if she could see anything. But so far, nothing could be seen at all.

Chapter: I~IV The Lost City of Kilstien
Battle Number: 2
Battle Type: Player V.S. Enemy Party
Objectives: Rout the enemy!
Atmosphere: Fog of War (Moving will allow you to see more of the battlefield. Ranged attacks that target the enemy party have a 75% chance of missing. Ranged attacks on visible enemies have a 25% chance of missing. Adjacent cell attacks have a 0% chance of missing).
Soundtrack: Confusion

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) ( ) (p) ( ) (H) ( ) (p) ( ) ( ) ( ) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9--10--11

Hikari (Dreamer) *Sleepwalker*
HP: 30/30
MP: 55/55
ATK: 0
DEF: 7
INT: 16
SPR: 9
Move: 2
All Trigger Command: Bring Forth Light! - Place both hands on Hikari's staff and offer her mana. The mana is directly transfered to her staff's ability to light up the area. Brightens the Battlefield for 4 turns. Enemies are Blind for 1 turn. Requires all Player Characters to pull off this trigger command.
Trigger Command: Shine Your Light On Me! - Ask for Hikari's assistance in lighting your area up more. Hikari will increase your sight range by 1 cell for the rest of the battle.

Sekai (Fighter) *1/2 MP Cost*
HP: 60/60
MP: 30/30
ATK: 14
DEF: 10
INT: 0
SPR: 7
Move: 4

Sasori (Location Unknown)(Arachnid King) *20% Resist Magic*
HP: 160/160
MP: 155/155
Atk: 14
Def: 14
Int: 10
Spr: 13
Trigger Command: ????-????-??-????! - (Used by this enemy only!)

(p) - Natural Stone Pillar (Cannot be moved)(Scenery)

Note: Black -( )- cells cannot be seen. Every Player Character can see only adjacent cells. Hikari's Staff increases her range by one cell. There may be abilities that your characters can use to increase their sight range temporarily. ENEMIES CAN SEE THROUGH BLACK CELLS!

NOTE!!!: THERE MAY BE MORE THAN ONE ENEMY IN THE DARKNESS! USE HIKARI'S TRIGGER COMMAND AT YOUR OWN RISK
!

Place your characters anywhere in rows H-I.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:28 am

Melody starts at I5.

Melody had been thinking a lot about Mia's statement concerning the control of emotions. It seemed to have awakened a new power in her. She could feel the emotions of another being in this place, emotions that did not belong to any of her allies. She placed a hand on the pillar beside her and sent her psychic energy into it; it wouldn't be budging at all this battle.

"I suppose I'll have to make do with what I have...," she said and prepared for a fight. There was something in here that was intent on putting an end to their existences.

Mia starts at H5.

Mia unsheathed her sword in a flash. Her eye twitched slightly in irritation concerning the low visibility. Taking a deep breath, she kept her cool which was something she was great at doing as a swordswoman. She would just have to proceed with caution as the others were certainly planning.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:02 am

"This darkness will be quite a problem," Rai mused as she attempted to see through the darkness. Unfortunately, that was practically impossible. Rai almost shrugged. She tried. Now they would have to be extra careful when walking.

Placing Amaya down on the ground, Rai grabbed her weapon and readied herself. She couldn't allow herself to be taken by surprise by anything.

[Rai] starts at [H-7].

Amaya raised her hand and blew it, sending cold air into the air. It floated around before disappearing into the darkness. She closed her eyes. There were things here but she wasn't quite sure what. But one was big. Very big. And it had protection against the magical arts. Opening her eyes, she stared straight ahead.

[Amaya] starts at [I-7].
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:06 am

Atmosphere: Fog of War (Moving will allow you to see more of the battlefield. Ranged attacks that target the enemy party have a 75% chance of missing. Ranged attacks on visible enemies have a 25% chance of missing. Adjacent cell attacks have a 0% chance of missing).

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (I) (S) (R) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) ( ) (p) (M) (H) (A) (p) ( ) ( ) ( ) I

All Trigger Command: Bring Forth Light! - Place both hands on Hikari's staff and offer her mana. The mana is directly transfered to her staff's ability to light up the area. Brightens the Battlefield for 4 turns. Enemies are Blind for 1 turn. Requires all Player Characters to pull off this trigger command.
Trigger Command: Shine Your Light On Me! - Ask for Hikari's assistance in lighting your area up more. Hikari will increase your sight range by 1 cell for the rest of the battle.

MP: 30/30

Melody (Empath) *Innate Control*
HP: 35/35
Atk: 1
Def: 9
Int: 17
Spr: 11
Movement: 2

Mia (Havocmaker) *Quick*
HP: 55/55
MP: 50/50
Atk: 16
Int: 2
Spr: 7
Movement: 4

Amaya (Cold Guardian) *Mental Immunity*
HP: 20/20
ATK: 10
INT: 15
SPR: 10

Rai (Noble Knight)
HP: 65/65
MP: 20/20
ATK: 17
INT: 1
SPR: 6
MOVE: 3

MP: 155/155

Note: Black -( )- cells cannot be seen. Every Player Character can see only adjacent cells. Hikari's Staff increases her range by one cell. There may be abilities that your characters can use to increase their sight range temporarily. ENEMIES CAN SEE THROUGH BLACK CELLS!

NOTE!!!: THERE MAY BE MORE THAN ONE ENEMY IN THE DARKNESS! USE HIKARI'S TRIGGER COMMAND AT YOUR OWN RISK
!

~Player Phase I~

Hikari looked around again. She was surrounded by her friends, and the light from her staff was helping her see more clearly then them. She swallowed the lump in her throat, Hikari preferred the light over darkness, and she was almost certain her friends would appreciate a bit of help. "If you guys want a brighter area, just say the word and I'll give you some of mine."

"That sounds like a good idea," Sekai replied. She clenched her fists tightly, beginning to focus on her mana. "But I have one of my own." Sekai continued to concentrate, and eventually, a spark of electricity flew from her. Even with that one spark, the ground responded with a glow that disappeared as quickly as the spark. Soon enough, more sparks flew from Sekai's body until she was covered with the electrical current. Already the are was a bit brighter.

Sekai uses Electro Boost! Atk increases by 50%. Also increases Sekai's sight range by 1 cell. -3-
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:28 pm

Melody uses Meditate! [User INT and SPR +20%]

MP: 47/55

"Mia, do be a good dear and go up a little?" Melody said with an uneasy smile. "You know I'd get thrashed if there were something in that darkness." With that, she closed her eyes and began to void her mind of thoughts except those concerning what was going on right here, right now. In the end, her perception was cleared. She knew her attacks would be more effective at least for a little while.

Melody waits.

Mia moves to G4.

"So it is okay for the child to get thrashed instead of the grown woman? So you have wished it, so shall it be," she spat back at Melody before roughly pushing past her to try and get a better view into the darkness. There was no way she was going to stray too far from the group this time. That would be a fool's death wish.

Mia waits.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:05 pm

"Amaya, if you would," Rai requested, turning back toward the child. Amaya blinked, looking lost in thought but nodded and raised a hand, finger outstretched. Ice formed at the center of Rai's chest and the knight tapped it before smiling. "Thank you." Amaya tilted her head and stared before nodding again and raising her eyes upward.

[Amaya] casts Frozen Coating on [Rai]. Decreases taken damage by 10%.
MP: 46/55

[Rai] moves to [G-7].

Taking one step forward, Rai gazed at the darkness around her cautiously. She wasn't sure moving up was a good idea but it was better if she were the one to be attacked seeing as how her vitality was greater than the rest. Breathing in deeply, she closed her eyes and focused, allowing her senses to sharpen.

[Rai] uses Silent Momentum. ATK increases by 50%.
MP: 14/20
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:45 pm

( ) ( ) ( ) (I) ( ) ( ) (R) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) ( ) (p) (M) (H) (A) (p) ( ) ( ) ( ) I

~Calculation Phase I~

Sekai's Atk is boosted by 50%!

Melody's Int and Spr increase by 20%!

The damage Rai takes will be decreased by 10% for the duration of the battle!

Rai's Atk is boosted by 50%!

~Boss Phase I~

Sasori moves to cell ???

The party could hear the sounds of a giant creature walking around, although the cave echoed so much, no one could tell where the sound was coming from. Then suddenly, a vomit-colored gas came down upon them, causing them to cough and splutter with surprise. They began to feel dizzy, and lost their concentration on the moves they used to boost their power. Every bit of power they had just used was lost now, wasted away by the whatever that was lurking in the shadows.

Sasori uses Gaseous Exhale on the Ally Party!

All status boosts have been nullified!

MP: 26/30

Mia (Havocmaker) *Quick*

MP: 46/55

Rai (Noble Knight)

MP: 129/155

!

~Player Phase II~

Hikari coughed, swiping away at the poison gas. Luckily for her, it didn't seem to affect her much, besides the coughing. Sekai and some of the others weren't so lucky. It was as if the beast within had cast a Dispel magic on them. In fact, that's probably what it was. Hikari sighed, then took a few steps forward. They wouldn't get anywhere just by sitting tight and waiting for the beast to show itself.

Hikari moves to G-6.

Sekai moves to F-6

"Stay behind me, Hikari," Sekai said, taking her place in front of the girl. "Don't leave your spot until we know where the danger is." Sekai decided not to power up this time. She didn't want to have to go through that horrible gas again. It felt like she was eating vomit whenever she inhaled the gas. In fact, the smell might be a clue as to where the gas came from. But the beast was still nowhere to be found.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:37 am

Melody moves to H4.

"Oh my. I didn't realize that would be futile," she said as she felt outside thoughts breaking her concentration thanks to the strange attack. At least that definitely confirmed that there was something hiding in the darkness, but where was it? She took a few steps to get a better look at her surroundings...well, her immediate surroundings anyway.

Melody waits.

Mia moves to F3.

"It's got to be out there somewhere," Mia stated simply, taking a few more cautious steps into the darkness. Rushing in wouldn't be too smart, but neither would just standing around. She kept her katana at the ready, its blade not gleaming due to the lack of light. She loved to see it shine as it swished through the air before slashing a foe, spraying a paint of crimson in the air before splashing the ground with the same color.

Mia waits.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:35 am

"Well, that was startling," Rai commented, removing her hand from her mouth. It had taken her by surprise and she had not been able to stop herself from breathing in the fumes. The smell had been quite distinct, destroying any sort of trance she had placed herself in. Placing a hand on her chest, she was surprised to note the protection Amaya had granted her was gone as well.

Amaya herself wasn't effected by the gas. Though, it was more like she hadn't even noticed it. However, she did feel her magic break. Blinking once, she lowered her head to stare in the darkness and then pointed a finger directly where Rai was. Rai was startled to find the ice replace itself at the center of her chest.

[Amaya] casts Frozen Coating on [Rai]. Decreases taken damage by 10%.
MP: 37/55

"How kind of you, Amaya," the knight whispered, touching the solid ice piece. It was cool to the touch. Raising her head, she knew it was time to scout for the enemy. Mia was no doubt doing the same so they would have to spread out. Rai quickly ran upward, leaning to the right.

[Rai] moves to [F-8].
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:35 pm

( ) ( ) (I) ( ) ( ) (S) ( ) (R) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (H) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) ( ) (M) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) ( ) (p) ( ) ( ) (A) (p) ( ) ( ) ( ) I

~Calculation Phase II~

The damage Rai takes will be decreased by 10% for the duration of the battle!

Rai also gains Trigger Command: Look Up

~Boss Phase II~

Sasori waits.

Mia (Havocmaker) *Quick*

Rai (Noble Knight)
Trigger Command: Look Up! - Crane your neck to the ceiling and find a spider. =D

!

~Player Phase II~

Hikari coughed, swiping away at the poison gas. Luckily for her, it didn't seem to affect her much, besides the coughing. Sekai and some of the others weren't so lucky. It was as if the beast within had cast a Dispel magic on them. In fact, that's probably what it was. Hikari sighed, then took a few steps forward. They wouldn't get anywhere just by sitting tight and waiting for the beast to show itself.

Hikari moves to G-6.

Sekai moves to F-6

"Stay behind me, Hikari," Sekai said, taking her place in front of the girl. "Don't leave your spot until we know where the danger is." Sekai decided not to power up this time. She didn't want to have to go through that horrible gas again. It felt like she was eating vomit whenever she inhaled the gas. In fact, the smell might be a clue as to where the gas came from. But the beast was still nowhere to be found.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:48 pm

Melody moves to F4.

Melody tried to stick close to everyone else while uncovering more of the area. If they did chance upon whatever was hiding in the darkness, it would be better for everyone to be close to it instead of have one person stuck going against it while everyone else has to take the time to rush. Whatever was hiding had immense patience--the patience of a hunter. She could feel it, and it made her shiver a bit.

Melody waits.

Mia moves to C3.

Mia was getting a bit tired of this droll game of hide and seek. Her eyes weren't getting used to the darkness either; something had to be wrong. They were seemingly overcoming it though, walking through and seeing more of the area, but where was the thing hiding? They'd find it in due time. She just wished she had something else to do in the meantime. Thinking about life was overrated.

Mia waits.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:32 pm

Amaya did not move. There were no enemies within her lone of sight and the darkness hindered her greatly. She saw no point doing anything until an enemy was found. Instead, she kept her eyes trained on Rai. It would be a shame to lose sight of the woman.

[Amaya] waits.

Rai froze, eyes flashing as she glanced to the side. She had just heard something. It sounded like a creature with many legs. Her eyes narrowed and she held her breath, listening. It was there, a presence. And it was close. Without turning her head, she scanned the darkness. Nothing. And then it came again. Eyes widening, Rai snapped her head up and took a step back.

[Rai] uses Trigger Command: Look Up!

[Rai] moves to [G-8].
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:06 pm

( ) ( ) (I) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) (M) ( ) (S) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (H) ( ) (R) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) ( ) (p) ( ) ( ) (A) (p) ( ) ( ) ( ) I

~Calculation Phase III~

Rai found Sasori!

~Boss Phase III~

Sasori moves to cell ???

Sasori uses Trigger Command: Drop Down On Them!

Rai is hit! 20% Max HP DMG! (Reduced by 10% = 6 DMG)

Rai is Immobilized!

Sasori followed Rai to above where she stood, and immediately flipped, it's huge body crashing down on top of Rai. Sasori stood back up and took a few huge steps back, showing what it left behind. Rai was left lying down in a small crater, the ice on her chest slowly regrowing. It had been the ice that had protected Rai from sustaining the full amount of damage, but it could not stop Rai from becoming immobilized for a bit. Sasori screeched at the enemies it faced, ready to take them head-on, and possibly eat the tasty ones.

Mia (Havocmaker) *Quick*

Rai (Noble Knight) *Damage -10%*
HP: 59/65
Trigger Command: Look Up! - Crane your neck to the ceiling and find a spider. =D

!

~Player Phase IV~

"Here!" Hikari offered, turning towards Rai. She wanted Rai to feel a bit better about moving about so she could get away from the giant spider if she needed to. Hikari waved her staff through the air, trailing a light blue mist through the air and sent it towards Rai. The mist passed through Rai's head, alleviating her suffering and nulling out the pain from her legs. "There, now you should be able to move again without too much trouble," Hikari said, nodding once.

Hikari casts Frosty Dream on Rai! Cures a single status ailment! (Immobilize)(14 MP)

"We found this giant bug, but I can't help but wonder if there are others around," Sekai mused aloud, before sneaking her way over to Rai and the giant spider. She got up next to the spider and snatched up it's head with her hand. "Hello there," Sekai said, a pleasant tone of hostility dripping through her teeth. Her legs suddenly burst into flames as she shot both of them at the giant spider, slamming it with her flaming legs. "Sorry about that, you looked a bit cold!"

Sekai uses Flaming Kick on Sasori! 17 Atk Fire DMG! 2 hits! Chance of Burn! (5 MP)
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:05 pm

Melody uses Invisible Hold on Sasori! [Chance of Immobilize (75%)]

MP: 40/55

"Now that you've revealed yourself, I hope you don't planning on getting away now," Melody said sweetly and thrust her hand out causing psychic energy to spew out forcefully, breaking off into different strands that wrapped themselves around each of the spider's legs. She went into an intense focus to strengthen her technique, but not before warning Mia who was getting farther away. "Over here, Mia! We found it!"

Melody waits.

Mia moves to E5.

"Try not to point out the obvious anymore; it's annoyinig," Mia's words floated on the wind as she soared through the air with the speed of a great bird and landed smoothly on the ground nearby. But at that instant, it seemed that she had vanished, but in just a mere second, she seemed stable again. Her existence seemed to flicker as if something were wrong. In reality, she was dealing slash after brutal slash to the arachnid. "End." Finally, her body became stable once more and she took a threatening step forward only to be swallowed by a mass of shadows. The spider was enormous, and she was getting a decent view of the creepy monster because she had appeared right next to it to deal a punishing blow, only to have a shadowy version of herself surge forward for another strike. She flashed out of existence and reappeared in her original position, katana still at the ready.

Mia uses Quick Dream on Sasori! 18 Dmg! [User may take another action] (ATK)

MP: 40/50

MP: 30/50

MP: 20/50

Mia uses Focus: Shadow Step on Sasori! 2 hits! 24 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

MP: 4/50

Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next