Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

4 posters

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light - Page 13 Empty Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Zerifachias Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:25 pm

Hikari managed to catch up to Rai fairly quickly, the crowd was more than willing to part for her. Such kind people. Hikari took a look down at the bag she was holding when Rai mentioned it and laughed nervously. "Actually, this is for everyone. I figured that medicine is going to be extremely important to us, since we've been travelling all over the place lately. I have yet to search for my own equipment." Hikari looked up at the shop Rai was about to enter. "The weapon shop is your next stop, then? I hope you don't mind if I join you," Hikari said with a smile, allowing herself to enter the shop and waiting for Rai to follow. She hoped the older woman wouldn't mind.

Hikari's attention was immediately wrenched away from Rai and towards the friendly greeting that the shopowners had given them. Hikari's face lit up with a bright smile and greeted them back, saying to Rai, "It's nice to see that such kind people exist. And they're all over the place in this city, which makes it a huge surprise. In fact, Jesu City is known as the friendliest city in Ermith, while the Barbarian villages to the west are the most hostile. I really hope we never have to go there."

Hikari looked off to the side, seeing a few things that caught her eye. Magic tools for all different kinds of wizards and witches were displayed upon the wall. Circlets, staves, wands, magic cards, and an assortment of other magic tools could be seen. Hikari picked up a staff with a red orb at the top. It was much like her staff, only the wood around the red orb was securely keeping the orb from falling out, and the gnarled handle of the wood made for an excellent shape to help with grasping. Not to mention the orb itself seemed much stronger than the one she currently possessed.

"I think this will do for myself," Hikari said aloud, then began to search for a weapon for Sekai. However, she couldn't find any gloves that were fit for Sekai. Hikari saw geomancer gloves, alchemy gloves, and even molding gloves, but no gloves for a martial artist. Hikari quickly went up to the old man behind the counter. "Um, you don't happen to have anything for a martial artist, do you?" Hikari asked tentatively.

"Of course we do!" The old man said quickly, pointing to the wall behind her. On the wall hung multiple different-sized bars that looked very heavy and very sturdy. Hikari frowned a bit and walked over to the bars, slightly confused. She checked the prices on the bars and finally managed to find one that wasn't too pricey, and that they would be able to return it if Sekai didn't happen to like it. The trouble arose when Hikari attempted to lift it up. She managed to get it off of the rack it was sitting on, but since Hikari couldn't support the bar's weight, she immediately dropped it and caused various other bars and claws and such to fall down off the rack and onto the floor.

"Oh...no.." Hikari said, embarrassed by what she had done. "Um..." Hikari seemed at a loss for what to do next.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light - Page 13 Empty Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Masquerade Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:46 pm

Melody could feel the emotions as well as she could the cold coming from the young child. There didn't appear to be much to read. She certainly wasn't an ordinary little girl, that was for sure, but Melody was glad to be able to spend time with her regardless. A gentle smile upon her face, Melody led Amaya out of the inn, gripping her hand softly. She trundled along the busy streets with the girl, taking in the emotions of the people they passed as they went. Some were immensely happy...well, most were immensely happy. As a matter of fact, she couldn't feel much sadness or anger coming from anyone. Such carefree people, she thought whimsically as the duo approached the inn. She stopped in front of the entrance with Amaya.

"Rai might not be here yet," Melody said aloud, but the comment was obviously directed towards the young girl she was with. "If she isn't, I guess we get to spend more time together. Tell me, what is it that you like to do for fun, Amaya?" she asked, and, being the psychic that she was, prepared herself for an answer that would be all too expected.

Inside the inn, Mia stashed away her cleaning cloth and sheathed her blade in a quick motion as she stood up and marched towards the door that served as the inn's entrance and exit. With an unreadable expression, she swung the door open to reveal Melody and Amaya. "How long were you planning on just looking at the door instead of opening it?" she shot at Melody, though her voice was as calm as it usually was.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun May 01, 2011 8:51 am

Amaya was silent, as if in thought, at the question the woman posed to her. She stared unblinkingly at the ground for a long moment, nothing passing through her eyes to indicate what she felt. Rai had never asked her about anything 'fun'. She only asked what made her happy and even that, she could hardly answer. But, maybe, they meant the same thing.

"I," she began, head seeming to jerk upwards. "Do not understand the meaning of the word 'fun', however." Amaya paused, raising her head to look at the psychic. "If the meaning behind 'fun' is similar to that of 'happy' than holding a person's hand is 'fun'." She had always found herself reaching for people's hands, mostly Rai's, whenever possible. Her own felt empty without another's in them.

Or maybe, she just liked the warmth humans emitted.

As the door swung open to reveal the companion of the psychic's, Amaya swiftly looked away, instead turning to stare somewhere off into the distance. Rai was somewhere over there.
---

"Well, that would help us greatly in the long run," Rai agreed upon hearing the princess' explanation. She had forgotten about the item shop in the city, how silly of her. It was not something she usually overlooked. It would seem she was more worried about Amaya than she had first thought she was. At least she wasn't in hysterics. Yet. The thought almost made her laugh.

"Yes, I was just about to head into the weapon shop," the knight said in response to the princess' inquiry. "The more the merrier, as they say." As they reached the entrance, she moved out of the way. "After you, my Lady." Once the princess entered, Rai followed after, taking her time to take in the variety of items on display. Many seemed quite powerful though none of them struck her interest.

Rai absentmindedly nodded at the princess' words, eyes flickering over the sections in search of what she wanted. "It is pleasing to see people so happy and peaceful," she murmured, moving around in order to have a better look of the place. "War is quite terrible." She seemed to be struck by a memory then and fell silent, head turning to gaze at a speck on the wall.

She was quickly broken out of her thoughts at a terrible crashing sound and snapped her gaze to the source. There, she could see the princess standing by a pile of fallen weaponry with a slightly guilty and embarrassed expression. Rai stifled a laugh and stepped her way over to her and the shopkeeper.

"A case of the butterfingers?" she teased, a smile on her face. The knight bent down and quite easily lifted up several of the fallen weapons, rising to place them back. She gave the princess a reassuring smile. "Do not worry yourself, my Lady. There seems to be no damage done. It should be fine if I just put these all back, correct?" She directed her question at the shopkeeper, hoping for an affirmative. "If I may, my Lady, could you please search for something Amaya could use? I do believe you will not have much trouble picking up something like that." Again, she teased, still smiling.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun May 01, 2011 12:06 pm

Hikari's face turned as red as an apple, fidgeting slightly out of embarrassment. She turned around and bowed to the shopkeepers, apologizing frantically for her blunder. Hikari said nothing to Rai and instead took her advice and started looking for something for Amaya. Hikari knew that Amaya wasn't really a colorful sight to behold, what with her pale appearance, so maybe something fashionable would be nice for the child.

A flash of color passed her vision as she browsed, and Hikari's eyes immediately shot back to the source. A long cloth, much like the one Amaya held now, sat on a stand, folded up nice and neat. It was by far the most colorful thing Hikari had ever seen in a weapon shop, and she picked it up, marveling at its weightlessness. The cloth had various different light colors splashed on it, resembling in a way a rainbow.

"I think Amaya would love this," Hikari said, finally speaking to Rai again. Her embarrassment from before had vanished in the short amount of time it took for her to find the rainbow cloth. Hikari looked up at Rai, remembering Sekai's need of equipment. "Would you mind getting that bar for Sekai? I can't really lift those bars, they're too heavy for me. I'll go ahead and pay for everything."

Hikari smiled again and turned to the shopkeepers, putting down the cloth and the staff gently, reaching into her bag for the gold. She turned over the gold and the older shopkeeper quickly took it and thanked them for their business.

Hikari buys Rainbow Ribbon, Red Staff, and Steel Bar for 555 Gold!

The weapons have been added to the Inventory.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon May 02, 2011 7:16 pm

"Oh my," Melody merely stated as she nodded to Mia who moved aside as the older woman guiding Amaya into the inn. Mia closed the door behind them. "Thank you, Mia, dear," she said and knelt down next to Amaya. "Fun is associated with happy, yes," she explained. "Perhaps we can just sit on the couch and you can hold my hand until Miss Rai gets back?" she inquired, partly rhetorically, for she made her way over to the couch in the lobby of the inn and took a seat, guiding the young girl all the way, hand in hand.

Mia moved over towards them. "I'm glad you have someone else to bother for a change," she stated, somewhat relieved. She took a seat in a chair close to the couch before taking a moment to point at the empath. "You'll grow tired of this one eventually, Amaya. All she does is prattle on and try to interfere in your affairs," she shot antagonistically.

"Oh, Mia, I'm not trying to get into your business--" Melody started, but she couldn't finish her sentence. Burning anger filled her mind and it was giving her a severe headache...and she knew what the source was.

"Then what are you trying to do, huh?" she retorted violently, her voice raising slightly. She looked at the pained expression upon Melody's face. "I thought I told you to stop thinking about it! It's over. I've said it once, I've said it a million damn times. But you just want to keep prying, right? What do you get out of this?" Her voice had fallen back to its usual volume, but the hatred was so evident in her tone that no one could miss it--even if they weren't an empath.

Melody felt the pain twice as hard as anyone would. She grew eerily silent before speaking up a couple of minutes later. Mia hadn't made a move to say anything else either. "We...can discuss things later. I don't want Amaya to get distressed," she explained, stroking the young child's hair. It was rather cold, much like the rest of her body.

Mia huffed and said nothing more.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon May 02, 2011 8:31 pm

"Okay," was Amaya's simple reply. She stared out into the distance for as long as she could before her vision was blocked by the interior of the inn. Turning her eye away, she began to gaze up at the psychic and her companion as she was guided into a seat on the couch. They were different from Rai, just like everyone else she had met.

Her attention shifted back and forth between the two as they began to argue. Or, at least, it seemed like it. Then again, it was more like a one-sided argument. Amaya blinked. Or maybe it was something different. A look crossed the psychic's face. She recognized it as pain. The child looked at the katana wielder. Anger seemed to be apparent on her face.

"'Tired of this one'?" Amaya repeated quietly, tilting her head. "I do not understand what sort of phrase that is. Do you mean I will not like her?" Like and dislike mattered nothing to her. She could not understand such sentiments. The only thing that mattered was Rai's promise to her and the warmth emitted from the hand grasping her own. It felt as if she were missing something. Rai would know what it was and know what to do.

The woman was stroking her hair. Only Rai did that. Amaya slowly raised her free hand and grabbed hold of a lock of her own hair. Something was wrong. Rai. She needed Rai. She pulled.

Rai, Rai, Rai, Rai, Rai. . . . . .
---

Rai was soon finished with returning the weaponry back on its rack, having had to listen to the shopkeeper's instructions as to where to put them. Stepping back and gazing at her handiwork, she was quite pleased. It was then the princess called for her. Turning, gold eyes locked onto a beautiful cloth of ribbon and brightened.

"Why, this is wonderful!" she exclaimed, a happy smile crossing her face. "I'm sure Amaya would love this. . ." The knight trailed off, mind coming up with an image of the child gushing over her new ribbon. Rai had to stifle a laugh. What wishful thinking. Reaching back over to the rack, the knight grabbed hold of the steel bars she had seen the princess reach for before the girl caused everything to fall.

"Do you suppose your sister, Lady Sekai, has awakened by now?" she inquired, walking over to the princess. "We have been gone quite a while." Suddenly, Rai frowned, eyes snapping to the door. A curious look appeared on her face and she brought her hand to her mouth. "Strange. For a moment, I felt. . . ." She shook her head. "Nevermind. Have you brought anything from the armor shop? If not, allow me to accompany you." The corner of her mouth twitched upwards. "We wouldn't want another accident happening, now would we?"

Whatever she had felt was probably just her imagination. Amaya was quite safe with Melody.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon May 16, 2011 7:26 pm

"No, the spell I cast on Sekai will force her to remain asleep until I lift it on until the magic wears off in ten years," Hikari stated, as if it weren't such a big deal. "But that spell really only works because Sekai isn't very resistant to my magic. If it were an enemy, the spell would only last a few minutes, an hour at best." Hikari stopped talking to listen to Rai next.

Hikari's face turned red, giving her a rather cherry appearance, at Rai's statement. She nearly huffed, but thought better of it and simply turned towards the exit. She knew Rai was only teasing her out of good spirit, so Hikari felt it wasn't necessary to be offended. "It isn't necessary," Hikari mumbled, her voice nearly inaudible due to her overwhelming feeling of embarrassment. "Sekai and I don't really wear heavy clothing or armor or anything."

Hikari paused for a moment in thought, making her way out of the weapon shop and onto the elegant streets of Jesu City. The crowd was still as claustrophobic as ever, and yet everyone was still as friendly as before. "Well, I guess there's no harm in you accompanying me," Hikari said with a smile, looking back at Rai. "I would very much enjoy your company."

As she made her way through the crowd, Hikari suddenly remembered something, "Oh, Rai!" she started, "There really isn't a need for you to talk to me or Sekai so formally. We're friends, okay? Besides, Sekai and I both have forsaken our royalty, we don't have the title of "Lady" or "Your Highness" anymore, so it's okay to drop that. I don't mind at all." Hikari beamed at Rai, attempting to show her sincerity.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue May 17, 2011 12:38 pm

Mia huffed at the girl's question. "Of course that's what I meant. What are you? Dense?" she snapped viciously. "On second thought, maybe you two would be perfect together. I've already grown tired of you, as well." The young girl stood up abruptly and adjusted the sword that was sheated at her side. She moved elegantly towards the stairs, her movements not really portraying the anger she was feeling within.

"Mia, where do you think you're going? You need to apologize to Amaya. Right now," she tried to warn the young girl authoritatively, but knew that her words would most likely fall upon deaf ears. She didn't want to get up in the case that Amaya was comfortable. The girl seemed so out of it sometimes that it was really hard to tell, but with her powers, all she could feel is a vacant curiosity coming from the girl which was being vastly overwhelmed by the emotions Mia was pouring out at the moment.

"There, Melody," Mia stated simply and stopped for a moment at the base of the stairs. "You have a new child to care for, so you can do us BOTH a favor and leave me the hell alone. Whether you mean good or no, you....just no." Her words were so quiet and calm, but the rage and tension was evident. The air around her seemed to waver with a dark aura, and she said nothing more, walking up the stairs quickly. Entering her room that she was unfortunately sharing with Melody, she slammed the door shut behind her.

Melody had seen the aura and was slightly perturbed, a mixture of Mia's fierce anger and defiance and her own sadness pooled inside of her. She placed her free hand on her heart whilst she continued to stroke Amaya's hair. "I...I worry about her sometimes," she said, her voice unbelievably sad. She stifled a sob, and the tears started slowly trickling down her cheeks. She smiled at Amaya. "But that's nothing you need to worry about, Amaya. She's more angry at me; I'm sure she didn't mean what she said about being tired of you," the empath explained. She figured an onslaught of questions would be coming next, and she laughed while wiping away her tears.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:34 pm

The tugging stopped. Silently, unmoving, Amaya stared at the wall across from her with empty eyes. Nothing could be seen in them. And then a flicker. This woman was special. she had the ability to understand beings on a level no one else could. Her empathy allowed her to feel the emotions of others, to look under the underneath. And that was why she had to hide away-placing a layer of freezing cold ice over her. Nothing was allowed to interfere.

Slowly, Amaya turned to look at the psychic. A cold air had begun to emit from her being, flowing into the air and causing the temperature to drop. She knew what her eyes looked like. Rai had told her once, days after they had met and she started to feel the beginnings of curiosity.

'Your eyes were like a mirror. It reflected nothing of you but only me. It was quite frightening to look at and yet . . .'

Rai had trailed off then with a small smile on her face. She never did finish and Amaya had never asked. She knew if she did, the answer would be something she could never understand. Not in the state she was in now. But that was why she was doing this. To learn, to understand, to maybe become something resembling a human.

"Why do you care?" she asked, voice simple and dull, devoid of anything that would give her away. "Time and time again she has hurt you. These tears." Amaya reached up, not quite touching the woman's face. "Are proof of that. Why do you stay? What is it that binds you to her? Is it not human nature to avoid things that cause you pain? Or does she have an underlying desire for you to never leave her?"

Now, she touched the tears, doll-like expression never changing. A pair of pale-too pale-hands pressed against wet cheeks and, with strength a small body like hers should have, held it there. As soon as icy flesh met flesh, the salty liquid began to frost over until there were only trails of ice left. She would not allow the psychic to look away. Leaning close, she opened her mouth and then breathed.

"What do you see."

---

The uneasy feeling was still there. Usually, Rai would have gone to investigate it but she knew it was linked to Amaya. The knight had decided long ago she would not interfere with what the child did. The girl had never been able to indulge herself and by letting her alone, she would be able to discover all that was hidden within her. Besides, Rai had faith the psychic would be able to handle the child just fine.

"Oh no, please don't mind that," Rai said, laughing softly upon hearing the girl's insistence. "It is something of a habit. It has nothing to do with status. It makes me feel somewhat at ease." It reminded her of the past. Before she had met Amaya, before she had left, before she had met him. It brought about fond memories of the days long past, ones she would have forgotten if she had been her old self. A wistful smile escaped her.

Extracting herself from her memories, Rai returned her attention to the younger girl and smiled. "Now then, let us hurry. There is still much for us to do."
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:42 pm

"Ah, then I have no right to stop you," Hikari replied happily, her smile brightening. "The only place I have yet to visit is the armor shop. The only problem is getting there," Hikari said, looking out at the bustling crowd on the streets. There seemed to be no end to the river of citizens crossing the street. Jesu City was truly a magnificent place. The city and its people seemed to be in harmony with each other, and not only that, but even the weather seemed to agree with them.

Jesu City is one of the most overpopulated cities in Ermith, but even so everything seems to click together, like a well-oiled grandfather clock.

Hikari walked out onto the street and almost immediately, the crowd seemed to split to allow her and Rai a clean passage across to the armor shop. Hikari was nearly dumbfounded by this, since it was the first time something like this had happened to her. Were the people in such a trance of everyday life that they would simply part for them? Or was this just a kindness that is shown to travelers? Regardless, Hikari spoke aloud her thanks and made her way into the armor shop.

When they entered, Hikari skipped away from Rai and to the dress rack, where a few old-fashioned robes hung. She reached into the rack with her hands until she felt something silky-soft. Hikari pulled it out and took a quick look at it. It was a midnight blue dress with small, white dots randomly placed around it. It seemed to be a sort of dress that represented the night sky.

Hikari checked the price. It was within the scope of what they had, and left quite a bit more for Sekai's clothing needs. Hikari quickly located an appropriate cloth for Sekai, although it was not appropriate to look at. Sekai was always one for showing off, but this was getting ridiculous.

"Okay, note to self: Don't shop for Sekai anymore," Hikari mumbled, looking at the tightsuit. Hikari quickly paid for the two articles of clothing and in just another moment, she was on her way out of the shop, making sure to wait for Rai if needed.

"I think I should lift my magic from Sekai now," Hikari said aloud to Rai, "I don't want her getting sleep cramps. That's the last thing she needs, something to complain about."
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:50 pm

Melody shivered as she felt the temperature drop, the freezing fingers upon her warm skin turned her tears to ice with ease. She stared into Amaya's eyes, but what was it that she truly saw? A distressed woman who cared too much for some troubled little girl. But she blinked and smiled warmly at the young girl before her, asking her all these questions. Her heart knew the answers; it was her heart that she had been following all this time. Never once had it led her astray; it only made her stronger. She could resist many things. These tears were nothing now. They were something she could handle.

"Don't misunderstand, dear. Mia wants nothing to do with me...at least when it comes to interfering with her life. We're close comrades though, as long as I don't meddle, but I always do. And I always evoke her wrath like I did just now," Melody explained, her smile a weary one now. "I could just shy away from her....leave her by the wayside. But what would become of her then? She'd only grow more and more bitter, turning her into...a monster." An image of the dark aura that Mia had generated around herself as she trudged up the stairs flashed through the empath's mind and she shuddered.

"Even now I worry if she can be saved," Melody continued. "She's innocent on the inside. I care because I can't let her fall victim to those raging feelings swirling about inside of her. They'll turn her into something she's not. I guess it doesn't make much sense to you." She paused and thought for a moment. "Mia lost her parents at a very young age. Her mother and father were fighters until the end. They sought to take out a malicious empire. It was crazy though. Her parents were so powerful. There was a rebellion militia ready to support them, but they denied the help. Those two waltzed into enemy territory and decimated entire legions on their own." She took a moment and shook her head.

"They did it. They found Mia's mother's body in the throne room. The king was dead. The prince had sought vengeance with a dangerous manacium, and it was assumed they had struck each other down. Mia's father was never found. It's assumed he either died or escaped while Mia's mother entered the king's castle. Oddly enough, Mia's mother's body disappeared from the caravan that was carrying it back to her hometown. So, the two are completely missing," Melody said, a determined look set upon her face. "I think they're still alive somewhere, but Mia thinks they're dead and she's trying to convince herself that it's best that way. She has some resentment towards them for abandoning her so recklessly to destroy an empire on their own."

"So, I'm out on a journey to find her parents, and she knows this, despite me saying it's a secret, and she's not happy about it," Melody concluded. "That's why we have so many desputes anyway. It's not that she truly feels a deep-seated hatred for me, it's just that she's afraid. But facing the parents I know are still alive will be something critical to her escaping complete consumption by chaos." The empath took a deep breath. "I'm sorry if that wasn't exactly an entertaining story, dear."
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:16 pm

Watching fondly as the young princess continued her little shopping spree, Rai had to chuckle at the look she gave the tightsuit meant for her sister. It was clear Sekai was not modest at all. It seemed that was the last of what they needed. Rai couldn't help but feel a little relieved. Though she had enjoyed her time with the young Hikari, she was unused to having Amaya away from her for so long. She trusted Melody quite a bit with the well-being of the little girl but it just wasn't the same.

"Something tells me Lady Sekai will be just fine," Rai said, smiling warmly at the young girl. "I am rather worried about Amaya as well. I've never left here alone for so long. I do hope she isn't causing any trouble for Lady Melody and Lady Mia." Rai knew full well Amaya meant no harm in what she did but there were times when she just pushed too far and the target of her inquires . . . .

Rai shook her head slightly. She was starting to become a little paranoid. The thought almost made her laugh.

"Well then, shall we be off?" the Knight questioned, tilting her head in the direction of the inn. She didn't want to leave before the young princess was ready.

-

"The past is what makes the present," was Amaya's reply. She dropped her cold hands from the woman's face and the temperature abruptly returned to what it used to be. She tilted her head, eye staring at the other unblinkingly. "You are the first besides Rai to answer me without assaulting me." A flicker showed her ribbon had been hovering just slightly over her head, ready to slice off the head of anyone who wished to harm her. It then fell, no longer being controlled y the child.

Humans were so confusing. None of them were the same. She had always been so used to unchanging things.

"Do you love her?" she asked and then stopped. "Do you hate her?" She stopped again, blinking slowly. Neither were what she had wanted to say. She tried once more. "Do you feel better?" Yes, that was it. Amaya was unsure of how to comfort people so she mimicked what Rai would say. Unfortunately, she sometimes mixed up what Rai said with what she had heard from others.

But there was something else. Something else she wanted to do. Without realizing, her eye wandered towards the stairs and her thoughts followed soon after. Her pale lips parted slightly as she realized what it was. After listening to what the woman-Melody-said, it was clear.

She wanted to know about Mia. Turning her attention back to Melody, Amaya spoke.

"I want to listen to Mia."
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:00 pm

"Oh, I think Amaya is just fine. From what I can tell she's a nice child. Melody and Mia argue a lot, but I'm certain everyone is okay."

"Ah! Yes, I'm ready to go,"
Hikari answered with a smile. She led the way out of the shop and back onto the crowded streets of the large city. "I can wake Sekai from here," Hikari explained shortly as she raised her new staff above her head. A light blinked from within the red orb and shot up into the sky. It continued to soar upwards until it was out of sight, and Hikari lowered her staff. "That should have done it." Hikari shifted slightly, still carrying the bag of medicines and the clothing and her staff. It seemed like a lot, but Hikari was happy to have so much stuff available for her and her friends.

It was as if Hikari enjoyed shopping.

~

"Ugh, my head..." Sekai groaned dramatically, attempting to push away the pain from her legs with pain from her head. "I'll have to tell Hikari to quit with the hallucination magic. It's worse than a hangover. And hangovers suck." The young woman shifted and pulled herself into a sitting position, rubbing her eyes with bare, pale white hands. Sekai was so used to wearing gloves all the time, her hands never calloused or tanned. It felt weird to not wear gloves.

Sekai looked around and yawned. She was put inside the room Hikari used last night at the inn. There were two beds, positioned at either side of the room, a window with fabulous, silk curtains, and a hardwood floor. It was a very nice-looking inn, that was for sure.

"This doesn't even come close to beating the guest rooms at the castle," Sekai observed critically, grinning slightly at her own playfulness. She cared not for jewelry or pretty dresses or a fabulous room with all the designer hits. What Sekai wanted was something much more basic, something primitive. Hikari was the only relative that understood her.

Sekai sighed, frowning at the room around her. She didn't feel like getting up, nor did she feel like putting her long, brown hair back into a ponytail. Sekai kept it hanging down flat on her back for now. It would be heavy...if she wasn't so muscular.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:46 am

Melody was a bit surprised at Amaya's words. Why would she want to harm the girl? People came in all sorts of ways of thinking, so she figured there were others who might have been afraid, but Melody couldn't be. What others might have misinterpreted to be scary, Melody thought as sweet. After all, the girl had listened to her, something people craved. Just someone to listen. Melody was fine with holding everything in. It was her job as someone with a deeper sense of understanding to listen to others--at least, that was her newest sense of responsibility when she realized her psychic powers had expanded to include empathy.

"I do feel much better, thank you," Melody said gently, her look of surprise fading to be replaced with a soft smile. Her tears had stopped flowing and she wiped the remains of her old ones from her cheeks. She only bothered to answer the last of Amaya's questions; she seemed a bit confused about what to ask. Without saying, it was true that she loved Mia with every fiber of her being, for if she hadn't, she would have walked out of that troubled girl's life a long time ago. However, as Amaya launched her final statement about wanting to speak to Mia, Melody felt unsettled.

"I...I don't know if that's a good idea or not," she said quickly, trying to deter the girl from her wish. "Mia's not like me. She doesn't understand people nor does she have a desire to do so when it's much easier just to slice them down. Well...only people that irritate her." She felt a bit sad again, but shrugged it off. "She actually gets along with people decently. She likes to keep her thoughts and stuff to herself. When she's not yelling at me, she's quite reserved and calm. Serious. Too serious for a girl her age, but it comes with the life she's had to live. You've witnessed what she's like. You know." The empath paused to let out a sigh. "I don't know what Rai thinks of Mia, but she's not dangerous. Not now, at least. I guess you can go speak to her..."
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:26 am

"You have quite a useful ability," Rai commented as she watched the light soar through the air in the direction of the inn. She felt eased by the words of the young princess, mostly happy about her thoughts on Amaya. The knight then looked at the girl, noting how her arms were laden with the results of their little shopping spree.

"Would you like me to carry some of those?" she inquired. Rai herself wasn't carrying much, just some weapons and armor. Though they were heavier than what the young princess was carrying, she didn't really think too much on it. Rai was quite used to carrying things. "It is a pity there were no accessory shops. I would have liked to buy Amaya something." Like a ring or a little bracelet with a bell that jingled.

The thought made her chuckle. Her gaze then landed on the inn they were staying at and her eyes brightened. "Aw, we've arrived."

-

"Would it matter if she did try to cause me harm?" the ice child questioned, unable to understand her worry. She did not care if humans attacked her. The most Mia could do to her would be to cause her to lose her form. Besides, Rai always did say to try and understand others better. Maybe this was what she meant.

Amaya liked to listen. It was the only way she could communicate with humans. Actions meant nothing if she couldn't make sense of them. An explanation sometimes brought new questions but also answered some inquiries she might have had.

Her eye drifted upward. The fighter was awake, she noted, having felt the change in the air. She felt no need to inform Melody of this, one because the woman was an empath and two because Amaya was not interested in the former princess. At least, not at the moment. All it meant was that Rai was returning soon.

Hopping off the couch, Amaya walked over to the front door and opened it.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:10 pm

"My abilities come from my inheritance. My dowry, really." Hikari explained, her cheeks getting a little rosy from mentioning such things. "My mother was a proud magician, and she taught me the basics before she died. My power is simply a result of that."

"Oh no, I'm quite fine with all of this," Hikari smiled, happy to hear that Rai wanted to help her even more. But she didn't feel overburdened by the weight of the items. Most of them were rather light. It was more that she carried so much that it appeared to overburden her. "If anything I want to carry all this."

As the inn came in sight, Hikari grew ever more impatient to see how Sekai was holding up. But at Rai's comment, she giggled. "I didn't know you were that loath to join up with everyone else," Hikari joked, smiling at the knight. Her laughter was soon halted when she saw a commotion in the crowd behind them, accompanied by shouting.

"Lady Hikari!" The voice was shouting, drawing Hikari's attention. She recognized the voice from somewhere. The crowd was too thick though, which made Hikari unable to see the face of the person who was calling her. "I've finally found you!" In a split second, a masked face jumped out of the break in the crowd and lunged at the former princess, a small dagger in the figure's hand. But in the next moment, that figure was pounded to the ground by a pair of bare feet. The stone that greeted the assassin cracked under the impressive weight of the attack.

Hikari's savior jumped off of the assassin, her long brown hair being tossed from side to side as she landed gently on her feet. Sekai glared down at the man, unconscious on the ground. "That's what you get for attacking my sister, lowlife!" Sekai snapped, looking furious. Her furious brown eyes instantly changed to concerned as Sekai looked up at Hikari. "Jeez Hikari, I can't leave you for a second, can I?"

"You do know that Rai is here, and I'm more than capable of defending myself," Hikari mentioned, lowering her staff. She would have made it in time, that was certain. But no one, not even Rai, would be able to match Sekai's agility. Hikari smiled, "I'm glad to see you're doing fine."

"It's not about me anymore, little sister, we need to leave asap," Sekai interrupted, looking distressed now. "If there are assassins after you even in this city, then we need to get out."

"It's a good thing I have a lead," Hikari said, "We'll head towards the Temple of Water as soon as we can gather everyone up." Hikari stopped, looking at the door of the inn as it opened, revealing the small child, Amaya. "Well, this makes things much easier," Hikari said lightly, beaming at the child.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:53 pm

Rai was impressed. Despite Lady Hikari having just released her sister from her magic sleep, the fighter was already up and ready to move on. She did say the girl would be fine but Rai had expected some soreness, at the very least. She wasn't able to dwell on it long, however, when the door to the inn opened to reveal her young charge.

"Amaya!" the knight smiled brightly at the sight of the child and hurried over to her. She knelt down until she was eye level to Amaya, silently scrutinizing the child. Her smile grew. "I trust you haven't caused Lady Melody any trouble?"

Amaya just looked at her.

"No, I suppose you didn't," Rai murmured before patting the girl gently on the head and standing up. Sticking her head through the door, she caught sight of the empath and greeted her. "Hello Lady Melody. Is Lady Mia in? It is high time we depart from this city." Not that she hadn't enjoyed her time in the city but the assassination attempt had dampened what could have ended as an enjoyable memory. They needed to move.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:27 pm

Amaya was definitely an interesting girl. Was she not afraid of her body being physically hurt? She tried her powers on the girl, but got nothing but the endless curiosity that seemed to fill the very girl's essence. It was strange, but there was nothing that could be done about it. She felt Sekai was awake; it had been sudden. Was it triggered by something? Melody shook her head and stood up, watching Amaya run to the door of the inn with a smile on her face. The others were drawing nearer. That's when she clutched her head. She felt the intent to kill. It was so strong that she groaned and had to resist the pressure in order to remain standing. Her eyes were closed and she couldn't tell what was going on around her until the feelings were abruptly stamped out and all became silent. She waited a moment and Rai made it to the door of the inn.

"She gave me no trouble at all," Melody said gently, but there was still great worry in her voice. "Don't tell me that intent to kill had to do with..." She knew. She could feel it coming off of Rai. "I was scared. That person, whoever it was...they really wanted to kill who they were targeting. That's what it had felt like in that instant, anyway."

"Quit prattling on and let's move then," the voice of Mia resounded suddenly. A dimensional rift appeared next to Rai and Mia stepped out gracefully, her blade at her side. Her eyes were closed, her face creased with solemnity. It made her look older than she actually was. "The longer we stay here, the longer we're exposed to the danger--the possibilities of assassins lurking about." She said nothing more and made her way out of the inn.

Melody nodded her head to Rai. "Yes, she's obviously here," the woman said uneasily. "We're ready to go when you are."
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:24 pm

"Then let's get outta here," Sekai said, clapping her bare hands together. In a display of acrobatic professionalism, Sekai leaped up onto the ledge/overhang over the inn entrance and flipped her body up into the air. She grabbed the open windowsill and threw herself inside. In a matter of seconds, she flew back out of the window and landed heavily on the assassin that attempted to kill Hikari. Her hair was back into a ponytail and her gloves were back on her hands, as well as her boots on her feet.

Hikari nodded once, glad that Sekai was quick to get ready for their continued adventure. They would exchange armor and weapons on the way to the lake, as well as explain to Melody what had happened with the assassin. Leading the group, Hikari took her place behind Sekai, as the older sister refused to allow her to not be protected from the front or the back.

~

The Forgotten Lake. Ages of erosion and constant rain around the Temple of Water caused this lake to form, and it continues to grow even to this day, though it does not yet pose a threat to Jesu city. The crystal clear water does not reflect blue light, making it seem like there is no lake at all, hence its name. Far out off the coast, the silhouette of a tall tower could be spotted.

"There are a few things you guys should know about this lake here," Hikari began, turning to face the group while staying a good distance away from the nearly-invisible water. "To those of you who do not see the color of this lake, which is a complete, void-like black, you are unable to see the natural-born magic of this world, which we call mana. This entire lake was formed entirely from the water that the Temple of Water summoned. So, essentially, this lake is a magic pool, holding an enormous quantity of energy. If you were to submerge yourself or a part of your body into the water, your mana circuits would be destroyed."

"Which is why you aren't supposed to go anywhere near this water," Sekai continued, "It extremely dangerous, even to those who don't use mana. So, you might wonder how we get to the temple."

Hikari fidgeted slightly, looking back at the water. "In order to light the temple, we need to get inside of it safely. To do that, we have to enter the water using my magic to shield us from harm. It's the only way, and it is dangerous, very, very dangerous. There are monsters in the water that can harm us, even with my shield protecting us from the magic. They were born of this water, so not only are they not affected by the water, they have a unlimited supply of mana."

"If any of you do not want to take the risk and go to the Temple of Water, now's your chance to step down," Hikari looked back up at the others, her confident look set in stone upon her face. "I will not force you to come with me, though your assistance would be greatly appreciated. Both by me, and by all of Ermith and Naletia."
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:44 am

"No, no," Melody said with a gentle, yet determined voice. "We've come along this far and faced great danger already. It would be horrible to let you go it alone." She looked at the water. It was a somewhat frightening sight. Were they truly to enter the water? What would become of them once they did? Melody trusted Hikari's magic, for it was some of the strongest she had witnessed. As long as they remained together, she was sure they could overcome whatever awaited them within.

Mia remained silent, listlessly looking out over the Forgotten Lake towards the tower in the distance. "Leaving now would be pointless," she stated eventually. "I've lent my blade this long, as Melody said, so I suppose it would not hurt to continue to do so." She said nothing more and just continued to gaze out at the tower once more. There was no telling what was going through her mind. All that Melody could sense was a frightening emptiness. Not even anger could be read from the young girl. Perhaps she had just calmed down after leaving the city.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:57 pm

"It is as Lady Melody says," Rai spoke, agreeing with the empath. She had said all that there was needed to be said. "There is no need to hesitate is asking for our help. I understand you do not wish to force us but all you have to do is ask." The knight smiled, eyes glittering. "Besides, do you truly believe just the two of you will be able to get through this new danger?"

Maybe she was being a little harsh. Rai wasn't quite sure. Still, what was said was said and she really couldn't take it back now. These girls, children really, had the whole world on their shoulders. There was really no point in them asking now. Rai then looked down at Amaya for her input and was surprised to find the child staring at Mia. The knight lightly tapped her on the shoulder, causing the girl to blink away from the swordsman to look up at Rai. Rai motioned toward Hikari and Sekai.

". . . ." Amaya stared at the two. Then, she looked at the lake. After a moment, she returned her gaze to the sisters before raising her head, tilting it to the side in slight confusion. "Why did we stop?" It was clear Amaya had thought they would continue on. Without waiting for an answer, she stepped toward the lake, stopping near its edge. She looked back. "Well?"

Rai could only shake her head in amusement.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:42 pm

Hikari brightened, happy to have such loyal comrades beside her. She took her staff out and approached the water, pointing the orb down towards the black liquid. Summoning her inner strength, Hikari began to create a small field in front of her staff, which expanded more and more until it was able to wrap around the six of them, shielding them from the outer forces. Allowing only oxygen and carbon to enter and exit, Hikari took a step forward into the water.

The water gave way underneath Hikari's foot long before she set it down on the dry sand beneath the natural magic. Her spell had worked, they were shielded from the water, for now. Gesturing for the others to follow her closely, Hikari led the party into the Forgotten Lake.

~

For what seemed like hours, the party slowly walked towards the Temple of Water, guided by Sekai's eyes, for Hikari's own vision was clouded by the black liquid that surrounded her. But Hikari knew that their peace was soon to stop, as she sensed the presence of multiple hostile creatures approaching. Those unable to see the blackness of the magic around them would also see these creatures coming, though a bit later.

"Watch out everyone," Hikari warned, twirling her staff in the air before slamming it down into the sand, where it would stay put. "I sense hostiles approaching," she continued letting go of her staff. "I can help get rid of the hostiles, but my staff needs a constant source of mana. Sekai, your close ranged abilities won't do much good here, so do you want to take it up first?" Sekai merely stepped forward and grabbed the staff, holding it there in place with a smile as she felt her energies begin to drain away rapidly.

Chapter II~I - The Sage of Water
Battle Number: 1
Battle Type: Enemy Party v.s. Player Party
Objective: Defeat the enemies!
Atmosphere: Surrounded by Hostile Magics (Touching the water here will cause Silence 100% of the time. Even a little bit. So don't touch it.)
Soundtrack: Under the Depths

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) (-) (-) (-) (-) (-) (-) (-) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) (-) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (-) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) (-) ( ) (H) (S) ( ) ( ) (-) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) (-) ( ) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) (-) ( ) ( ) F
(G) ( ) (-) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (-) ( ) (W) G
( ) ( ) (-) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (-) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) (-) (-) (-) (-) (-) (-) (-) ( ) ( ) I
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) J
(L) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (M) K
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10--11

~Hikari does not gain stat bonuses from her staff this battle~

Hikari (REM Cleric)
Lvl: 10
HP: 40/40
MP: 65/65
ATK: 0
DEF: 10
INT: 14
SPR: 11
Move: 2

Sekai (Martial Artist)
HP: 65/65
MP: 35/35
ATK: 23
DEF: 11
INT: 0
SPR: 8
Move: 4

Misty (Mermaid)
HP: 70
MP: --
Atk: 14
Def: 11
Int: 15
Spr: 13

Liquid (Mermaid)

Watera (Mermaid)

Glossy (Mermaid)

(S) - Red Staff - It's Hikari's stave! We need to keep it supplied with plenty of mana!
Trigger Command: Supply - Spend 5 MP to keep the barrier up! Cannot be used if Silenced.
Trigger Command: Commandeer - Hikari only. Allows Hikari to keep the barrier up without using up any mana.

(-) - Magical Barrier - The thing that's keeping the party alive. Don't cross it.

( ) - Black Water Cell - This is the stuff you don't want to touch. So don't touch it.

~Player Characters may start anywhere within the Magical Barrier's walls~
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:57 pm

Melody starts at G7.

It had been a while, traveling through the lake, and for a while, she thought that they might have a safe, decently pleasant journey to the other side, but it didn't seem like that was going to be the case, for she felt the intent to cause harm radiating from all around them before Hikari had even said a single word of warning. She readied her bracelet. "Ah, they have such wonderful timing, don't they?" Melody said in her soft voice, clutching her head slightly from the feelings the creatures were emitting. "They certainly seem ready for a fight."

Mia starts at G6.

"If they weren't ready for a fight, they wouldn't attack," Mia stated matter-of-factly in response to Melody's comment. She didn't draw her blade just yet. Her style of fighting was greatly impaired given the circumstances. She couldn't just go where she willed without severe consequences. Her eyes sharpened and she honed her reflexes while she waited for a chance to act, but her part in the battle itself would be minimal for the time being.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:09 pm

"When you find yourself drained, Lady Sekai, I will be more than happy to take your place," Rai offered with a smile, taking a place next to the staff. Amaya stepped lightly to her side, gazing out into the waters. It seemed it was time for the magical fighters to do the work while the physical ones stayed on the sidelines and kept everyone alive. How quaint. And she had been quite looking forward to her new weapons too. Ah well, Rai could wait.

[Rai] starts at [F-5].

Amaya found no interest in their new enemies. Instead, she watched as Mia readied herself for battle. For someone so angry, she was quite refined. Almost like Rai, in a way. Amaya tilted her head, not at all seeming to realize her gaze could be taken the wrong way. It was only when Rai chuckled and pointed at the mermaids in the lake did she tear her eye away from the swordsman. Amaya stared unblinkingly.

She would freeze them in their tracks.

[Amaya] starts at [G-5].
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:59 pm

Chapter II~I - The Sage of Water
Battle Number: 1
Battle Type: Enemy Party v.s. Player Party
Objective: Defeat the enemies!
Atmosphere: Surrounded by Hostile Magics (Touching the water here will cause Silence 100% of the time. Even a little bit. So don't touch it.)
Soundtrack: Under the Depths

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) (-) (-) (-) (-) (-) (-) (-) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) (-) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (-) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) (-) ( ) (H) (S) ( ) ( ) (-) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) (-) ( ) (R) (S) ( ) ( ) (-) ( ) ( ) F
(G) ( ) (-) ( ) (A) (I) (M) ( ) (-) ( ) (W) G
( ) ( ) (-) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (-) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) (-) (-) (-) (-) (-) (-) (-) ( ) ( ) I
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) J
(L) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (M) K
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10--11

Hikari (REM Cleric)
HP: 40/40
MP: 65/65
ATK: 0
DEF: 10
INT: 14
SPR: 11

Sekai (Martial Artist)
HP: 65/65
MP: 35/35
ATK: 23
DEF: 11
INT: 0

Melody (Empath)
HP: 35/35
MP: 55/55
Atk: 1
Def: 8
Int: 21
Movement: 2 cells]

Mia (Havocmaker)
HP: 55/55
MP: 50/50
Atk: 18
Def: 10
Int: 2
Spr: 8
Movement: 4 cells

Amaya (Cold Guardian)
HP: 20/20
MP: 55/55
ATK: 11
DEF: 8
INT: 17
SPR: 12

Rai (King's Guard)
HP: 80/80
MP: 25/25
ATK: 22
DEF: 14
INT: 1
MOVE: 3

Misty (Mermaid)

Liquid (Mermaid)

Watera (Mermaid)

Glossy (Mermaid)

(S) - Red Staff - It's Hikari's stave! We need to keep it supplied with plenty of mana!
Trigger Command: Supply - Spend 5 MP to keep the barrier up! Cannot be used if Silenced.
Trigger Command: Commandeer - Hikari only. Allows Hikari to keep the barrier up without using up any mana.

(-) - Magical Barrier - The thing that's keeping the party alive. Don't cross it.

( ) - Black Water Cell - This is the stuff you don't want to touch. So don't touch it.

~Player Phase I~

Hikari casts Aero on Glossy! 17 Int Wind DMG! Chance of Confusion! -11 MP

MP: 54/65

Hikari immediately set to the enemy ranks, raising her empty hands daintily and swiftly shooting them to her side, causing a disturbance in the water around one of the mermaids that she sensed. With only her ability to sense enemy presence, Hikari casted a wind spell to distort and assault the mermaid.

Sekai uses Trigger Command: Supply on Hikari's staff! -5 MP

MP: 30/35

"Thank you, Rai," Sekai said with a smile towards the knight. She would be unable to do much at all, seeing how most of her attacks are physical and require her to be in close range. Mia was much the same, though she couldn't attack for different reasons. Their magical allies would have to handle this battle alone while Sekai, Rai, and Mia supplied Hikari's staff with ample mana. "It's a shame we can't harness the magic water to supply the staff, but we just don't have the technology for that," Sekai said, slightly disappointed.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next