Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!)

+5
Kurio
Cerani
Masquerade
Silver
Zerifachias
9 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Where should the Heart party go after Wonderland?

Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap38%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap49%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 49% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!)

Post by Zerifachias Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:13 pm

It's official.

Lily likes the party. =3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!)

Post by Masquerade Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:15 pm

Oh, Luz Cascata gains plenty of fame, and things are all shitz and giggles for a long while, but after Gem Collection, things turn...really emo, for some odd reason. = / Must be that shocking event....> >
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:20 pm

Annon will never be emo, I can assure you of that.
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:25 pm

Oh....that kinda sucks. I don't think I want him in the role play then...I really don't. If he screws up the event I have planned, I'm going to be really pissed...

And the characters will be pissed, especially K. You actually get to see a distraught K. Not pretty. This event is some bad shit. No joke.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:28 pm

As long as it's after the event, Lily can change personalities, right?

Because after Lily's secret request, she undergoes a fairly large personality change. ^^;
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:30 pm

Well that'll be Annon's one serious moment, as it's not possible for him to have another. We discussed that one day, the one time he ever makes sense.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:36 pm

All right. I just didn't want K to kill him. ^ ^;; I mean, we all see K as the kinda quirky, lighthearted guildmaster buddy guy, but....it'll just be shocking. I'll leave it at that. We also get guest appearances from Albere, Aronia, Irene, Xavier, Kalvin, and Agite when it comes to villains. Most of our temp allies will be there too in case they don't pop up at some other time or another.

Lily can change whenever she wants, but I think this event will be the perfect initial impact on her. You'll understand why when the time comes.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:42 pm

Initial impact to making her more inclined to get revenge, yes.

Changing her personality, no.

^^;
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:50 pm

Hm, now that you mention it, you're right. I think it would only serve to make things worse. = / Oh well. Point is, it'll be the perfect time to go and do whatever she's gotta do.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:51 pm

Well, all that aside, Annon's performance didn't go as he planned. It was going to be a humongous flaming firework that flew in the sky, but his hat had other ideas.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:58 pm

I think once that Lily's request is over, that event won't make much of a difference, although she'll still react to it. Once her revenge is over, she'll be feeling a lot more light-hearted. ^^;

Oh, and don't let Lily drink too much. Her alcohol-tolerance is...uh...zero.

She may end up kissing Lyra. XDDD
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:00 pm

Sonia is trying to speak Trickster XD
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:10 pm

Woooow. Someone make sure Lily doesn't drink too much because Lyra will certainly make no attempts to stop her. ^ ^;;
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:13 pm

Or you could just let it happen.

And Lily and Lyra's affinity will shoot upwards. xD
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:14 pm

Something tells me Annon and Sonia's will go up... if it even counts... will it? Or will we have to wait till he's part of the guild?
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:17 pm

Good point. Lily might be the only one to get a C-Ability with Lyra. X3 That would be impressive seeing as how temp characters are well...temporary. ^ ^;; Though, they will make repeat appearances, so there are chances for events and junk.

Anyway, Masq needs some Wild Cherry Pepsi and Dissidia before going to bed. @.@

NOTE: IT WOULD BE NICE IF ALL PLAYERS HAD THEIR CHARACTERS DO STUFF DURING THE CELEBRATION! *HINT FUCKING HINT*

@Silver: You have to wait until he joins the guild.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:20 pm

I think we should get affinity rewards for Colosseum battles. But only if we're being descriptive and all that jazz.

And how much affinity would Lily and Lyra get if they ended up kissing? xD
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:22 pm

And is Valincar going to be jealous of Annon's hug-tackling Sonia? XD
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:23 pm

I think I can agree on that. But remember the new system? You guys have to send me propositions that I may approve, alter, or decline completely, usually approve or alter. :3 Anyway, I'm off to bed. Don't step too far without me and give the others some time to post too. Hopefully they saw my fucking HINT I posted here:

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com/general-chat-f5/tales-of-alidare-discussion-thread-v5-t583-1020.htm#63936

@Cerani: He definitely will, but remember what kind of personality he has.

Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:26 pm

Masq, you're hilarious.

I might pull an all-nighter tonight. Maybe do something embarrassing to my roommate. xD
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:59 pm

Beware Zeri, Annon's slowly making his way to Lily. Say anything about pancakes and he might glomp her. ^.^
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:02 am

What is it with him and pancakes, ara? >.>
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:06 am

Read into it Windy, read into it. Learn to speak Trickster, or you will never understand his logic.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:20 am

Windy's pretty sure he doesn't want to understand this logic...ara...^^;
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:22 am

He's actually very deep . . . you just have to translate.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next