Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!)

+5
Kurio
Cerani
Masquerade
Silver
Zerifachias
9 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Where should the Heart party go after Wonderland?

Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap38%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap13%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap49%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 49% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!)

Post by Kurio Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:29 am

Zero just thinks the guy's mental or something...ara...>.>
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!)

Post by Cerani Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:32 am

Ah . . . he is. That's kinda the point. ^.^;;
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:34 am

Great, so basically the near same personality as Rei...Zero's going to hate him...ara...^^;
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:41 am

Yeah, and I think you might have said the wrong thing to him. >.<
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:43 am

...that outburst just stated that there is something wrong with his head...and please tell Windy that he won't bug Zero ever again...you've seen how Zero gets a headache whenever she's around Rei...ara...>.>
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:45 am

I have? I'm not aware of any such thing. And he will bug everyone, no one is safe. And no, he won't learn the first time, ever.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:53 am

...then Windy will expect a time to come very very soon where Zero will try to decapitate him...ara...^^;
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:04 am

She'd probably miss. Or mysteriously slip on a banana peel.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:03 am

Lily does not like being touched by strange men she has never seen before.

I suggest that this particular man should not be touching Lily unless he is prepared to lose a few limbs. ^^;
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:38 am

You'd have to actually hit him first, at least while still in terms of regular roleplaying. Just tell 'em there are still pancakes and he'll most likely go away. ^.^
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:06 am

I highly suggest that he remove his own hand from Lily's shoulder.

Because Lily has already consumed alcohol, and it's starting to take effect. Remember, 0 alcohol tolerance. She'll end up doing something that Annon won't like very much. ^^;;
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:29 am

I should probably make Tenkai do something in Colosseum. But I have no idea what. I'll just make her attack unless you guys want something else.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:55 am

Your Final Fantasy VII favorites are posted in the Corruption thread under Enemy Profiles. :3
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:28 am

Excuse me as I go vomit up blood.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:30 am

Talk about impossible. >>

I won't be surprised if we lose this battle.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:08 pm

Wow. I'm disappointed in you guys. = / Usually you immediately start talking strategy. You're only looking at the bad stuff. Look for the stuff that gives you guys the advantage.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:12 pm

Does anyone have Dark attacks? That are physical based?
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:27 pm

Actually, I didn't even look at the skills. I just looked at the names.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:29 pm

The dragon takes double damage from Dark based physical attacks.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:31 pm

I meant about my previous post, Silver. I read through right after.

If anyone has any non-elemental spells, they should go after the armored dude. Physical and elemental people will have to focus more on the dragon. Status effects are also useful though. Get some Disables on them if possible. Poison's also good.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:32 pm

Sonia is gonna have a lot to do in this battle...
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:32 pm

Nobody listen to Silver because I don't want you guys to die. The armor makes the wearer take twice as much damage from Dark attacks. Now, why in the world do you think I'd make him equip something like that?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:34 pm

Masquerade wrote:Wow. I'm disappointed in you guys. = / Usually you immediately start talking strategy. You're only looking at the bad stuff. Look for the stuff that gives you guys the advantage.

Oh yeah, that's usually my job. XD

Valincar should definitely use Translucence on the Armored Golem. Lyra should spam Chaos Bombardment on the Golem. The Translucence will double the damage taken, so that'll either be 24 or 36 damage for each hit. If it's 24, then the total damage will be 288, and if it's 36, then the total damage will be 432. This is after 12 hits, of course.

Rosetta can do her Piercethrough/Blazing Roar combo on our friend, the Dragon Zombie. We might get a little Burn action, if we're lucky. Zero can do her routine of Meld/Haste and Hemorrhage/Eviscerate. Shadow...do whatever you think is best. Sonia should stay on standby with healing. Lily will, of course, be using Archer's Fury.

Annon....

Stay out of our way.

Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:40 pm

The Golem will gain 2 cells of movement for three turns every time he is hit with an elemental attack. Does Lyra have something non elemental that can be just as effective?
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:41 pm

Right, nearly forgot the dragon was immune to magic. Okay, all physical characters are going to have to go at the zombie and assist with the golem whenever possible. Magical guys will have to focus on the golem since the dragon's immune to magic.

Masq, if the dragon is immune to magic, does this mean it's also immune to the status effects that come with the magic?

If not, get some status effects on that thing.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next