Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Statistical Pokemon Journey

4 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Statistical Pokemon Journey - Page 3 Empty Re: Statistical Pokemon Journey

Post by Masquerade Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:14 pm

"Cora," Nil said as he held up her pokeball causing her to become stuck inside. He walked forward and looked down at the pokeball he had previously tossed before stooping down to pick it up. "Come forth," he continued, releasing the pokemon from inside. Nil looked down at the Zigzagoon he had just captured. He looked up at his new trainer curiously before running zigzags all over the place.

"Alto," Nil spoke causing the pokemon to stop his random running. "Your name." An approving bark came from the Zigzagoon as Nil raised his pokeball to return it. "That was rather exciting," he stated simply.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:33 pm

It had only taken the Zigzagoon charging in for Serah to become lost in another elaborate drawing. She looked up several times, jotting things down as she went, her pencil never leaving the sketchpad for more than a few seconds. A curve here, a slight amount of shading of Treecko's face, the slight shine of terror in the wild pokemon's eyes. As the battle came to an end, her hand went rapid fire, moving around the pad in a matter of seconds. She darted all over the place, and after half a minute, she held it up for all to see.

In this, Treecko looked triumphant, unlike how she had been displayed before. The look of pure power maintained in its powerful form, coming down on the Zigzagoon with one of its mighty pounds. It was like Serah had two different sides to drawing one pokemon, all depending on how the battle went. In the end, it truly proved she drew it as it was.

"How did it feel? Catching a pokemon?"
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:43 pm

Nil didn't turn to face her. "Great," he replied easily. It had. Now he had two members on his little pokemon team that was building. It was like adding another member to a family. Pokemon were so easy to care for and care about. Humans on the other hand were deplorable, fickle, and two-faced. He almost grimaced behind his mask as he turned to Selena.

"With as powerful a pokemon as Chikorita, you should have no problem catching something as I have done," he told her emotionlessly. Just because there was no sentiment behind his words didn't mean that he didn't mean it though. It wouldn't have been like him to not tell things straight up as they are. With his apathetic nature, it was actually quite easy. He found it easier to do than any normal person would be able to.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:48 pm

Selena ignored the artist and instead walked up to Nil. "Thanks, but I dunno. Anyway, that battle was great!" She said, her bright brown eyes sparkling with excitement. She always enjoyed watching battles happen, and seeing a pokemon get caught always sparked curiosity and excitement in her. Selena looked down at Chikorita, "Wasn't it?" she asked. Chikorita showed an incredible lack of response.

Selena sighed, "What am I to do with you?" Selena knelt down again, placing her hand on Chikorita's underside. The pokemon twitched slightly, curling away from Selena's touch. A wicked grin set itself on Selena's face, "Chikorita's ticklish," she joked, poking the creature in the stomach. Chikorita's body began to twitch more and more until she finally jumped off the ground. Chikorita glared at Selena, growling slightly in annoyance.

Selena held out her hand in response, holding what looked like food pellets. "When's the last time you ate?" She asked. Chikorita looked at the food longily, but still didn't approached. Selena didn't retreat her hand for awhile, but when she did, Chikorita leaped forward in a hysterical attempt to snatch the food out of the trainer's hand. Selena laughed and gave the food to the Chikorita.

Selena looked back up at Nil, "Oldale Town isn't too far away from here. How about we keep moving for now and take a break there?"
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:15 pm

"Are you giong to Oldale Town?" Kris asked as he exited the professor's lab. He was fumbling to tie a green bandanna around Shane's neck, as prove that the pokemon was one of his partners, with one hand and balance his bag with the other. The hyperactive little monkey wasn't making the job any easier either by rummaging through his stuff eagerly. An unused pokeball almost tumbled to the ground before he managed to snagged it with a finger or two. He sighed as h finally gave the knot it's final tightning tug.

"Do you mind if I come with you?" He asked hopefully. He started re-organizing his bag as Shane played around with a berry. "Journey's aren't half as fun alone as they are with company. What do you say?" Shane asked, snatching the berry from Shane as he made to eat it. Shane protested but climbed back up unto his back.
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

http://avarkimu.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:35 pm

Nil shrugged his shoulders. "Oldale Town sounds fine with me. Don't expect me to argue. Arbitration is the key to progress," he stated, not paying any attention to the guy struggling to tie a bandana onto his pokemon. Of course, when he succeeded, he was all over them with reasons why he should come with them. A journey is no fun alone, you say? Whatever. Just another expendable pawn..., he thought, expression unreadable.

"It's up to Selena. When it comes to decisions, leave me out of it," he remarked simply. Though there was no emotion in his tone, he could barely keep the venom intended to go with that comment from showing up. "Whatever the decision is, let's get a move on."
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:03 pm

"I don't mean to be a burden, but could I possibly tag along? It is much easier to portray capture pokemon than it is wild."

Serah knew this was starting to sound like she was just trying to tag along with them because of her own selfish reasons, but it really wasn't. She was sure she could be of help to them somehow, and she knew her family wouldn't approve of her going alone. She was eagerly waiting for an answer when Piplup had to rear its head in business it didn't need to.

"Piplup! Piplup Piplup Piplup!"

It popped right out of its pokeball and began to point, almost angrily, at the new trainer. As if he had done something wrong or had misstepped by asking to join them. But as one looked at the little near flightless bird, it became obvious that was not the case. This was a challenge, one that it wouldn't let the other trainer out of no matter what.

"Piplup!!!"
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:20 pm

"Umm... did I do something wrong?" Kris asked hesitantly as the piplup began to protest. Kris knew the signs of an angry pokemon, but who knew just was set this one off. He gave piplup a calm smile and tried to calm it down with soothing words. "Settle down, piplup. Settle down." It might have worked if Shane didn't choose to dance a little jig on Kris' shoulder and blow a raspberry at the the irate pokemon.
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:02 pm

At the Chimchar's taunts, Piplup puffed up its chest still going off madly until finally she stopped. She turned around, put a flipper to her head, and then quickly turned around pointing at the trainer. In clear its own language it spoke a challenge, this one much more clear to the artist.

"Piplup!"

"I... I think Piplup wants to battle..."

"Plup! Piplup."

"I'll take that as a yes. What do you say... er... nevermind... will you battle us?"
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:23 pm

Selena seemed to sense the increasing venom in Nil's voice, as well as the tension building up inside of him. She looked down sweetly at the other two trainers. She was taller than the both of them, so she had to look down slightly. "I don't know if that would be a good idea," said Selena, "But why don't you two travel together instead?" Selena took a step forward towards Oldale, smiling at Nil. "We'd better be off," she said, starting to walk off.

After leaving the two other trainers behind, Selena let out a sigh of relief. She hadn't realized that the younger trainers were getting on her nerves. She looked down to her feet, where Chikorita should have been, but didn't see her. Selena stopped, slightly puzzled. "Hold on, Nil, I don't see Chikorita," Selena said, turning around. She squinted her eyes down the path, trying to pick out any hint of the green creature. She found Chikorita's form sniffing in one of the bushes curiously.

"What is she doing?" Selena muttered.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:31 pm

Nil had thought he had told her that he didn't care what was going on at the moment. His mind was focused on the ultimate destination. How he got there was of no importance. Losing two pawns was definitely going to make things more difficult, but exchanging the annoyance for difficulty seemed fair enough.

His reverie snapped when he noticed that Selena was worried about Chikorita missing, though the worry was short-lived when the grass-type was discovered investigating something. Nil shrugged his shoulders which he was growing accustomed to doing a lot. "She must have found something," he said like he was stating the obvious, which he might have been. Why else would the pokemon be sniffing around in a particular area instead of...everywhere?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:35 pm

"Seriously?" Kris said, both eagerness and happiness heard in his voice. He straightened and pumped his fist in excitement. "You're on!" Shane flipped from Kris' shoulder and landed with a small puff of dust. He hopped from one leg to the other, chattering happily.

"Chim, char. Chim, chim, char. Chimchimchim CHimchar!" he said as he hopped to his impromptu beat, kicking up small puffs of dust as he did. You could almost see the flames of passion burning around the two. Flames that abrubtly extinguished at Selena's comment. He groaned as the two older trainers left, more than a bit disappointed. "I guess I'll face you later. I'll Kris by the way. I never got your name."
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:29 pm

"Chikorita!" Selena shouted, attempting to catch the pokemon's attention. The pokemon looked up from her investigation and stared at Selena as if she had interrupted something important. Selena waved Chikorita over, "Come back, it's time to go!" Selena shouted again. Chikorita seemed to pause, as if she still wanted to investigate, but decided to move on and catch up to Selena and Nil.

Just as Chikorita left the bushes alone, they began to rustle slightly. Out of the bushes came a oddly-shaped, bluish-green creature that was spinning continually towards Chikorita. Chikorita didn't notice it until Selena shouted again, at which time Chikorita jumped off to the side to dodge. By rolling out of the way, Chikorita managed to avoid the other creature, which eventually stopped spinning.

Selena's face broke out into a smile, "Pineco! I didn't know they lived in this forest. Hey Chikorita! Ready for some action?" Chikorita simply got into her fighting position. This battle would be tougher than the one with Nil's Treeko.

~Wild Pokemon Battle~
Trainer V.S. Wild Pokemon
Rules: This will be a battle between a trainer and a wild pokemon. The trainer can attempt to catch the pokemon at any point during the battle, and can use any number of pokemon he wants. Items are allowed.

(t) (s) ( ) (S) (s) (t) A
(t) (s) ( ) (C) (s) (t) B
(t) (s) ( ) ( ) (s) (t) C
(t) (s) ( ) ( ) (s) (t) D
(t) (s) ( ) ( ) (s) (t) E
(t) (s) ( ) (P) (s) (t) F
(t) (s) ( ) ( ) (s) (t) G
-1---2---3---4---5---6

Selena:
Medicine - Potion, Chesto Berry, Cheri Berry, Pecha Berry, Oran Berry
Pokeballs - Normal (x5)
Move: 2
Chikorita: (Grass-Type)(Level 6)
HP: 22/22
MP: 110/110
Atk: 12
Def: 13
Int: 12
Spr: 13
Move: 3
Overgrow: When at Critical Status, increase all of Chikorita's Grass-Type moves by 50%.

Pineco: (Bug-Type)(Level 4)
HP: 14/14
MP: 90/90
Atk: 11
Def: 16
Int: 5
Spr: 5
Sturdy: Unaffected by OHKO attacks like Fissure and Horn Drill.
IVs:
19/28/20/5/26/4

~Defender Phase I~

"Let's try out that new move Chikorita!" Selena declared. She shook her long brown hair out of the way and gave the command: "Let's see some Razor Leaf!"

Chikorita didn't move her feet from the spot that she held. She instead waved her leaf through the air and, like a slingshot, swung it forward to send razor sharp leaves at the Pineco. But that wasn't all, Chikorita swung her head around for another toss of leaves at the Pineco for extra damage.

Chikorita uses Razor Leaf on Pineco! 31 Atk DMG! STAB! Critical Hit!
It's not very effective...
Pineco HP: 13/14
Chikorita MP: 101/110

Selena was alarmed at the tiny amount of damage Chikorita had done to the Pineco. The leaves only seemed to irritate Pineco. The minor damage was quite a shocker, but Selena would have to deal with it for the moment.

~~~~

~Field Battle~
Trainer V.S. Trainer
Rules: This will be a one-on-one pokemon battle, and the battle will end when one trainer's pokemon is unable to battle. Item usage is prohibited for this battle.

( ) ( ) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) (P) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) (C) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) (K) ( ) ( ) G
-1---2---3---4---5---6

Serah:
Pokeballs - Normal (x5)
Piplup (Water-Type)(Level 5)
Hp: 20/20
Mp: 100/100
Atk: 10
Def: 10
Spr: 10
Ability: Torrent - When in Critical status, increases all of Piplup's Water type moves by 50%.

Kris:
Pokeballs - Normal (x5)
Chimchar (Fire-Type)(Level 5)
HP: 20/20
MP: 100/100
Def: 8
Spr: 8
Move: 4
Ability: Blaze - When in Critical status, increases all of Chimchar's Fire type moves by 50%.

~Challenger Phase I~
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:40 pm

Piplup
Mp: 100/100

"Piplup use S-"

"Piplup!"

The irksome little penguin turned and wagged its flipper in Serah's face, as if she was scolding the trainer. The little penguin then stared into Chimar's eyes and opened its mouth, yawning purposefully. She then put a flipper to her mouth and made it up as much as she possibly could. In the end, it just smiled, knowing it had very well been a move. But it didn't end there for Piplup ran away from the action, as if it knew the Chimchar had the ability to reach it.

Piplup uses Yawn on Chimchar!
(Damage: --/Effect: Sleep/Accuracy: 100%/Type: Normal)

Piplup
Mp: 93/100
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:54 pm

~Wild Pokemon Battle~
Trainer V.S. Wild Pokemon
Rules: This will be a battle between a trainer and a wild pokemon. The trainer can attempt to catch the pokemon at any point during the battle, and can use any number of pokemon he wants. Items are allowed.

(t) (s) ( ) (S) (s) (t) A
(t) (s) ( ) (C) (s) (t) B
(t) (s) ( ) ( ) (s) (t) C
(t) (s) ( ) ( ) (s) (t) D
(t) (s) ( ) ( ) (s) (t) E
(t) (s) ( ) (P) (s) (t) F
(t) (s) ( ) ( ) (s) (t) G
-1---2---3---4---5---6

Selena:
Pokeballs - Normal (x5)
Chikorita: (Grass-Type)(Level 6)
HP: 22/22
MP: 101/110
Def: 13
Spr: 13
Move: 3
Overgrow: When at Critical Status, increase all of Chikorita's Grass-Type moves by 50%.

Pineco: (Bug-Type)(Level 4)
HP: 13/14
MP: 90/90
Atk: 11
Def: 16
Int: 5
Spr: 5
Sturdy: Unaffected by OHKO attacks like Fissure and Horn Drill.
IVs:
19/28/20/5/26/4

~Wild Pokemon Phase I~

The Pineco shrugged off the Razor Leaf as a minor annoyance. Instead of fussing over it's slightly scratched shell, the Pineco shot out a purplish, gooey substance. As soon as it hit Chikorita, however, she began to cry out in pain as the acid burned at her flesh.

Pineco used Toxic!
Chikorita is badly poisoned!
Pineco MP: 81/90

~Defender Phase II~

"Chikorita! Hurry up and use Aromatherapy!" Selena shouted, hoping her voice would reach the crying Chikorita. Soon enough, Chikorita's body began to glimmer and shine a beautiful iridescent green color, and the purple goo began to fade away, eventually becoming non-existant. Chikorita was still sweating from the pain, however, and had a terrified look on her face.

"Stand back Chikorita," Selena said kindly. Chikorita didn't need telling twice. Selena took a step forward, holding up an empty pokeball. "I know this is a long shot, but I have to try. I won't get anywhere with Chikorita's attacks not doing enough on Pineco." Selena enlarged the pokeball and gave it a toss.

Chikorita uses Aromatherapy!
Chikorita's poison fades away!
...There are no other party members to heal.
Chikorita MP: 91/110
Chikorita moves to A-3
Selena moves to B-4

Selena throws a pokeball!

...the pokeball locks!

Pineco has been captured! Pineco will be added to Selena's party.

~~~~

~Field Battle~
Trainer V.S. Trainer
Rules: This will be a one-on-one pokemon battle, and the battle will end when one trainer's pokemon is unable to battle. Item usage is prohibited for this battle.

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) (C) ( ) ( ) F
-1---2---3---4---5---6

Piplup's Yawn makes Chimchar drowsy!

Serah:
Pokeballs - Normal (x5)
Ability: Torrent - When in Critical status, increases all of Piplup's Water type moves by 50%.

Kris:
Pokeballs - Normal (x5)
Chimchar (Fire-Type)(Level 5)
MP: 100/100
Ability: Blaze - When in Critical status, increases all of Chimchar's Fire type moves by 50%.

~Opponent Phase I~
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:37 pm

"Shake it off Shane!" Kris called out. Shane rubbed his eyes and chattered irritably, but he still looked a bit woozy. Kris had a good idea what was coming next, so he did the best he could. "Shane! Just push it straight down the center! Scratch!"

"Chimchar!" Shane cried as he charged the blue penguin on all fours. He leapt up and lashed out at Piplup's head, his hand flashing through the air, a trail of white lines making the progress.

Chimchar moves to C4!
Chimchar uses Scratch on Piplup! 100% ATK dmg!
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:44 pm

~Field Battle~
Trainer V.S. Trainer

( ) ( ) ( ) (C) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
-1---2---3---4---5---6

Chimchar falls asleep!

Serah:
Hp: 18/20

Kris:
Chimchar (Fire-Type)(Level 5) *Sleep*
MP: 95/100

~Challenger Phase II~
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:51 pm

Piplup

"Alright Piplup! Now use Pound"

This tim Piplup actually listened to her trainer, raising her flipper, light flooding to it. It was strange to say the least as the appendage glowed and gathered energy. But when the flipper made contact with the Chimchar's face, the power made all of the difference. Serah began to cheer a little, but not before Piplup turned around with an disappointed look.

Piplup uses Pound on Chimchar!
(Damage: 100% Atk/Effect: --/Accuracy: 100%/Type: Normal)

Piplup
Mp: 88/100
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:43 pm

~Field Battle~
Trainer V.S. Trainer

-1---2---3---4---5---6

Chimchar is asleep!

Serah:

Kris:
HP: 18/20

~Opponent Phase III~
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:21 pm

Shane slumped to the ground in front of Piplup, sprawled out asleep in what was definitely a bad sleeping position. A light snore issued from his mouth only further proved the point. He barely flinched when Piplup pounded his head.
"Come on Shane!" Kris yelled from the side lines. "This is not the time for a power nap! Get up and fight you silly little critter!"

Kris tries to wake Shane...
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:45 pm

~Field Battle~
Trainer V.S. Trainer

-1---2---3---4---5---6

Chimchar is asleep!

Serah:

Kris:
HP: 18/20

~Challenger Phase IV~

~

Selena smiled down at the pokeball in her hand. In it contained her first catch, a Pineco. Chikorita seemed pretty shaken by the poison that she had suffered through, but she would forget it after a nap. Selena thanked the grass pokemon for her hard work and returned Chikorita to her own pokeball. With the two pokemon clipped to her belt, she felt excited and proud.

Selena turned to face Nil, "Sorry about the wait, I just couldn't help myself. I think Pineco are extremely interesting," said Selena, slightly embarrassed. "Well, I think we've done enough dilly-dallying, so lets continue onward to Oldale Town." Selena caught up to Nil and resumed walking towards their destination.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:40 am

Piplup

"Keep using Pound!"

Light flooded to the penguin's arm once more as it raised its almost tiny flipper. With another swing she brought the flipper across the foe's face. Serah stood nearby with a smile, things were going pretty well for their first battle. Now if they could get away without any major damage.

Piplup uses Pound on Chimchar!
(Damage: 100% Atk/Effect: --/Accuracy: 100%/Type: Normal)

Piplup
Mp: 83/100
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:22 am

What luck. Nil was surprised at the minimal effort it took to catch the bug pokemon. Was it just by chance that Zigzagoon escaped from his first effort? It must have really not wanted to get caught. But oh well. He had it and now Selena had the Pineco she was so strangely interested in. He walked after her, his mind wandering a bit. It was a relief to get away from the other two at last, even if it meant being low on pawns with which to sacrifice.

"It's been a while since I've been to Oldale," Nil muttered, the phrase not meant to be significant. "Hope it hasn't changed." Nil was quite familiar with the Hoenn region; he had done much traveling around it. He and his family even resided in Petalburg for a while before heading back to Sinnoh. In that time, he had come to love the region, which was easy to do since it wasn't living.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:10 pm

~Field Battle~
Trainer V.S. Trainer

-1---2---3---4---5---6

Chimchar is still asleep!

Serah:
Mp: 83/100

Kris:
HP: 16/20

~Opponent Phase IV~

~

A tall man stood behind a large, wooden desk, decorated with pictures of pokemon. The pokemon were all rare, one-of-a-kind pokemon. The room it stood in was circular, the backside covered with glass - a series of windows. The windows looked out upon the ocean, bright and blue. To the front of the room were rows upon rows of books on shelves. All of them seemed to be rather complicated. Close to the door lay a large, black, gray, and red pokemon with a tail shaped like a devil's tail.

The door opened, and a woman dressed in black came inside. She saluted the man behind the desk and waited. The Houndoom looked up from his post and stared at the woman.

"Report, Commander Zkem," the man ordered.

"Sir," The woman replied, lowering her hand. "Our men in Littleroot report four new trainers setting out on their journey. Two of them have already caught anoth-"

BANG!

The woman, Zkem jumped at the sound of the man's fist slamming against the desk. The man seemed to be furious at her. "Am I some brat's babysitter?!" He shouted, "I pay you to look for rare pokemon! Do you think I care to know every time a little brat picks his nose? Now get out there and find some real information on those legends!" Commander Zkem saluted again and hastily left the man alone.

~
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:21 pm

"ARGH! What happened to all that energy you had a few minutes ago?" Kris complained from his side of the battle field as Shane only rolled over after Piplup's attack. He nervously chewed on his lower lip. While he wasn't determined to win his first battle, losing because Shane was sleeping would only be embarrassing. Mortifying might be a better word for it. From the way Shane was ignoring Piplup's hits, he was one sound sleeper.
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next