Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking!

+5
Silver
Masquerade
Xenosaga
Durn
Zerifachias
9 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

If you could choose one, which TOAD story would you like to see in literary form?

The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 19 I_vote_lcap50%The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 19 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 19 I_vote_lcap50%The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 19 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 19 I_vote_lcap0%The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 19 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 19 I_vote_lcap0%The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 19 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 19 Empty Re: The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking!

Post by Zerifachias Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:37 pm

I'm actually supposed to be doing a paper, not updating Mistake.

HA.

I'll update Light after I finish my paper. I have to find some creativity in the vast ocean that is only 20% of my brain.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 19 Empty Re: The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking!

Post by Zerifachias Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:26 pm

Oh, Hikari.

How could you be so careless?

See, if Sekai were there, this would have never happened.

And since your magic prevents Sekai from waking up, then you're just a complete wreak.

Hikari, this is why you can't have nice things.

>>
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:48 pm

I've been thinking about the future of Mistake, and have decided something.

The range of countries that the people in Mistake will "visit" has increased. I'm sending you guys to the farthest corners of the TOAD world, which still needs a name.

I will have you go to the north to face the harsh blizzards of the cold country there. I will send you to the deepest depths of the earth, where the mighty rock country lies. You will do battle with the sky people in the east, and then visit the Goddess of Water, who lives under the largest sea in a cavern.

I will send you to more places, until it is time to face off against Sar'tu's massive army. It will be a war like no one has ever seen before! At least in role plays. The fighting will not stop until Sar'tu has been wiped off the face of the world.

That being said, this role play needs to get going at a much faster rate than it already is. However, aesthetics are EXTREMELY important to someone like me, and so I will be pausing us frequently to do some lovely changes.

After everyone is done with exams and such, the fun shall continue.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:12 pm

My philosophy on birthdays is a bit different from what you would expect from a "normal mob character." You see, instead of receiving presents for my birthday, I believe that I should be given thanks for being a part of your lives. Also, I should be thankful to my parents for birthing me, and all of my friends should feel the same, since ultimately they have graced you with my existence. I believe that I am an important enough figure for this sort of thing to occur. Actually, I believe that about everyone's birthday. Birthdays are a time to celebrate the existence of a person. Whether you show your thanks through presents or thank yous, it doesn't really matter. The most important person is the one who has a birthday.

Some people may see this as being conceited. I actually believe both sides of this argument. The birthday boy/girl has the RIGHT to be conceited on that particular day of his/her life. Not only that, but I also believe that the birthday boy/girl must do something for his/her friends, to show that he/she is willingly a part of his/her friend's lives.

Which leads us to the question of why the hell am I posting this in the TOAD thread instead of making a double-post in the birthday thread. If you haven't guessed what's up yet, let me spell it out for you. I intend to gift the people in both of my role plays (which is mainly everyone) with certain information as well as tricks and secrets about the role plays that they are in.

And so, let the gift begin:

Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

The Ending:

As you know, Hikari is going to give her own life so that the shadows will be forever banished from the Realm of Light. Forever they will be sealed within the Shadow Realm, unable to escape for all eternity. That is the ending of The Beads of Light role play. But that is just the story mode. After Hikari is sent to the Nether, the party has the option of going down into hell in order to rescue Hikari and bring her back to the world of the living, for her work is not yet finished. The stability of the two realms, Light and Shadow, have been utterly destroyed, so that both realms are in the midst of disaster. Hikari has banished the Shadow from the Light, but the Light can still enter the Shadow, and that is causing a major problem in both realms. In order to restore balance to the world, Hikari and the others must venture into the Realm of Shadow and banish the Light.

This next post-story arc is much shorter, but it is also much harder, since it is post-story. After the post-story arc, the role play will enter a state of neutral command, so that the stories of the individual characters can be fulfilled. So basically, what happens is that after all the story stuff is done, we go into side-quests and secret-quests strictly for the individual characters.

Now that I have given some information about Light, here is my second gift to you: You are permitted to create a Rival Character for each of the characters that you own. Since Rai already fought hers, Xeno, I give you permission to edit/alter the rival's profile in any which way you want. You may create the Rival Character's profile at any point in time, as long as it is before the two rivals meet.

Also, I would like to reveal to you a secret about Jesu City. It's actually happening right now, and if you miss it, then that's it. There is a knight in the armor shop, waiting for equipment, but that's not all he's waiting for. He's waiting for someone strong enough to approach him and fulfill a mission that he has. A mission that will side track our characters a little, but it will be worth it.

Tales of a Dreamer: Ermith's Mistake

Sunny will NOT be accompanying us as a neutral character. I would have to lower the hell out of her stats and boost the stats of the enemies by a lot. And that would not be fun for you. So just an update on that.

As for the information, I have quite the surprise for you. The battles against Sar'tu's weapon will be fought by the party members only. Naomi will not participate in the statistical battle against him. That goes for all fights against the weapon. Instead, the battle of Naomi and Auron will be done in a cutscene with dramatic music, amazing swordsmanship, and one hell of an overwhelming atmosphere. By the way, the party is meant to stall Auron in every battle in some way, so that Naomi can get ready for the fight. The party will earn a varied amount of experience, but Naomi will only get a set amount each time, since she loses most of the fights.

Also, I already told this to Durn, but the party we have now is not set in stone. We will be gaining party members along the way, and they will be controlled (and created) by one of you guys. The only character I control is Naomi and the NPCs. The reasoning behind this is because Naomi is supposed to become much more powerful than any one of your characters. In fact, Naomi becomes so powerful that she would be able to defeat the entire party at the end of the story arc by herself. Hardly a contest for her. That is why I am allowing you all to have more than one character (eventually). I may even give you a third character, but I still need to think about that.

And as I mentioned in the above post, I will be sending you and your characters to the far reaches of the Dreamer world, which now has a name, and I will have it grace your eyes in just a moment, but first I have one secret to leave upon you.

The final battle against Sar'tu is a full-blown war. The nations of the world of Dreamer is going up against the one nation of Sar'tu. And for those of you who don't know, there are currently only 4 nations known in the world. There are many more organizations who consider themselves a nation, but they are much too small to be called such. For the reason of the war, I will be giving each of you a different nation to "control." Our characters basically become commanders of war, since throughout the travels in the world and the extensive research done on Sar'tu's army by our group, our characters would be the most fitting to lead the war.

And now the name of the world that I have decided to bestow upon the Tales of a Dreamer series.

Naletia.

I think it'll work. Feedback would be much appreciated~<3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:16 pm

I know this is gonna sound kinda wussy, but it's pretty (at least how I'm pronouncing it XD) I like it a lot actually. It fits what I imagine the dreamer world as (based on what I've read and what I imagine myself) very well. Fitting ^.^
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:40 pm

I actually want to commemorate this happy event of finally naming the world of TOAD by starting a new TOAD role play. But I don't know which land I should go with.

The frozen continent of Beshla to the north, or the barren wasteland that is Amezi to the west.

Well, which would you guys rather go to? A wasteland or the frozen north? Neither of them have been really explored at all (yet), so it would be nice to see one or both of them.

That being said, I don't have a story either. One the actual continent is decided upon, however, I am willing to make a story.

Naletia...yeah, I like it too. =3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:43 pm

I am drawn towards the barren wasteland for some reason. XD
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:28 pm

Yes, Amezi does sound more entertaining to me.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:56 pm

After finals, the barren wasteland would sound like a nice vacation spot. @.@

Nice world name, btw. =o
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:14 pm

Right. Finals.

=_=

I still have one left for tomorrow. Math 107. I hate math, but I'm going to ace the test anyway.

That's the thing. I do horrible in course work, but when it comes to exams I excel like no other. Even if I don't study I can ace exams. Like Human Anatomy last year, I got a perfect score on the final, but had a 30 for the fourth quarter grade. No curve either.

Anyway, I gave the name a lot of thought. I looked at some other world names already being used on here, as well as the continent names. Then I looked through a random name generator. After that, I had enough information to come up with a few possible names. Narrowing it down further got me to the point where I used a random number generator to pick, since the two names I had were both fitting for what I had in mind.

And thus, Naletia was born.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:19 pm

I think it works spendidly. When I first saw it, I felt little feeling inside...you know, like the feeling you probably felt when you came up with it and said it for the first time or whatever. XD

As for finals, I only have three: Biology 183, Chemistry 221, and Math 241. Bio's next week and the other two are like two weeks from now, so I have a lot of time to study. Oh boy. x-x
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:25 pm

I still have that feeling.

It's that feeling you get when you're almost like...falling in love with your creation...or something to that effect.

I'm taking Bio 201 next semester. It will get rid of my science requirements. I've already gotten rid of my Math requirements this semester.

After next semester, I never have to take another Natural Science course. EVER AGAIN. It's such an amazing release.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:46 pm

Okay, if we're going to go with the Amezi, then I need to know soon.

If we do the Amezi continent role play, then realize that although it is advanced, the time would be set in medieval times. Swords, bows, magic, armor. There is no such thing as sky pirates, but there are such things as sand ninjas. The sand ninjas are actually going to be the main enemy, I think. I don't know yet, so don't take my word for it.

But in chronological order of role plays, Amezi would be set in 500 years before either Light or Mistake. So there WILL be dragons. For those of you who don't know what dragons mean in my role plays, check out the thread I posted in Original Fiction. I have two dragon stories up.

I'm leaving right now, so give me feedback while I'm gone.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:46 pm

@Masq: That's a very nice illusionist you have there.

It would be a shame if something were to happen to her.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun May 01, 2011 8:37 am

SSSSSSSSS-BOOM!!!

; ^ ;

I'll be sending her to you in a minute. I'll be mostly studying for the next couple of weeks, but with no lectures or actual homework, I should have free time in the mornings, evenings, nights, along with breaks in the day every so often, so I think my posting will be returning to normal now.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun May 01, 2011 9:06 am

Please don't make enemy Creepers. That would be terrifying.

I don't mind the Rival Character Rai has now. She's never had one before. It's, uh, pretty easy to tell why.

Unless we have another reason to return to the armor shop, I think we might end up missing that quest.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun May 01, 2011 11:18 am

Hikari still hasn't gone shopping for armor just yet, so we have another chance for that secret request.

But Hikari won't be talking to the knight. That's a job for your characters. It wouldn't do if the GM who knows all the secrets would reveal those secrets.

So far I have three applicants. I'll need more than that to get this new role play going.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun May 01, 2011 11:38 am

Rai will probably go with her, just in case Hikari tries to pick up something a little too heavy for her again.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun May 01, 2011 11:45 am

xD

Yeah, Hikari isn't allowed to have nice things for this reason.

I'll have a post up in a bit. Just sit back and relax. =3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon May 02, 2011 6:50 pm

Mistake updated!

What's the reason for not using fire moves, Sliv?

I understand that they don't exactly have brains to fry, but still. They're plants.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon May 02, 2011 6:52 pm

Not enough range for the ones that have lower Spr.

I don't feel like having her cast it three times to do a total of 6 damage only because of weakness. I figured this would be better cause it can possibly take away all of the one's Hp if we got lucky.

Edit: And I'm an idiot XD

I forgot they had a healing move... FUUUU T.T
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon May 02, 2011 6:54 pm

It would have done 144 damage by my calculations.

And anything you send at them is just going to get healed.

Wait, damnit. I forgot the MP stuff. Hold on.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon May 02, 2011 7:07 pm

Marilyn is a sadist, by the way. Just sayin'.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon May 02, 2011 7:09 pm

She does seem like the type that would enjoy watching/causing the pain of others. And I see she's making good use of that Haste ability.

Now all we need is for the poison to take effect. The plants can't get rid of status effects.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon May 02, 2011 7:17 pm

Now that she can land the critical hits without Crucial Point, she'll focus on stacking the damage and poison with her Haste.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next