Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking!

+5
Silver
Masquerade
Xenosaga
Durn
Zerifachias
9 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

If you could choose one, which TOAD story would you like to see in literary form?

The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 20 I_vote_lcap50%The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 20 I_vote_lcap50%The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 20 I_vote_lcap0%The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 20 I_vote_lcap0%The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 20 Empty Re: The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking!

Post by Zerifachias Mon May 02, 2011 7:19 pm

Awesome.

And oh my god, Mia. Take a chill pill. .-.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 20 Empty Re: The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking!

Post by Masquerade Mon May 02, 2011 7:21 pm

She's bad, right? XD The perfect heart to succumb to the temptations of darkness~~
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon May 02, 2011 7:30 pm

She'll be tested once we manage to find our way into the Shadow Realm and meet with Ikari. xD

Somehow I'm starting to think that not everything will go as I planned. So I think it's time to make a backup plan. xD
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon May 02, 2011 7:31 pm

What kind of test will it be? =o
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon May 02, 2011 7:34 pm

The kind of test that brings out the darkness within one's soul and amplifies it to extraordinary levels.

The Marsh of Lost Souls is an unforgiving place, it is. =3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon May 02, 2011 7:37 pm

Poo :/

Oh well, lesson learned, I'll figure something out :p
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon May 02, 2011 7:45 pm

Ah, I see. She'll be fine. ^ ^ In the end, she won't let darkness consume her; she's too proud to let that happen. She ends up like one of those characters that kinda goes with darkness, but winds up using darkness to help out the team.

She's like Riku from Kingdom Hearts. =D
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon May 02, 2011 7:53 pm

xD

Kingdom Hearts reference ftw.

Anyway, I'm having a problem with Valkner. He's a different character in more ways than one. The leveling-up system is much different for him than the rest of the characters. Every rank he obtains a new dragon transformation. Right now he's a D-rank, which is the lowest rank at the moment. But the problem isn't with that, it's with how he levels up in general. Since he has to get 160 EXP points (which is roughly the same amount required to get from level 1 to level 10), does that mean that his stats should be boosted tremendously, or only a little bit?

I'm still trying to figure this out. I posted his profile in the CP thread if you guys want to check it out.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon May 02, 2011 8:20 pm

Hmm...Windy has one idea, and that's to make him have a limit on his transformation, like say a certain number of turns before having to revert and recharge...and then make him a bit more powerful than the rest of our characters while transformed, and make him weaker and more vulnerable while untransformed...but that's just Windy's idea, you're free to ignore this...ara...^^
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon May 02, 2011 8:25 pm

I was thinking a little about that actually, but never really expanded on the idea.

Valkner is already really weak in his current form, but when he changes to a dragon form, then he becomes just as powerful as any other of our characters. I do like the idea of a time limit though, plus that would give me extra reason to make his dragon forms more powerful.

Then, as for leveling up, maybe I could increase his stats a little bit and also upgrade the duration and recharge time of his dragon forms.

I like it, thanks Kuori. I'll keep expanding on the idea.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon May 02, 2011 8:32 pm

You're welcome, and Valkner should be fine in his normal form as soon as Rei gets some more support spells, especially Lucent Singularity and Prismatic Barrier...ara...^^
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Mon May 02, 2011 9:27 pm

*Posts before catching up on the thread*

Profile will be in tonight if I haven't been banished yet.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon May 02, 2011 9:30 pm

No, I'm still figuring things out with Valkner, amongst other stuff.

I think tomorrow will be a good day to start though. At least to get it moving, somewhat.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon May 02, 2011 11:30 pm

Mwahahahaha!

That special character that you guys don't know who it is will be able to use our five characters in a human transmutation circle to create a philosopher's stone!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE7x0WLz7SY
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue May 03, 2011 7:55 am

I'm just going out on a limb here, but is the special character an alchemist? XD
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue May 03, 2011 10:19 am

Actually, no. .-.

I just wanted an excuse to reference FMA. xD

I only have an inkling of what the special character is going to be. I need to do some research before I decide.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue May 03, 2011 3:29 pm

=_=

Kuori.

Remember that PM I sent you?

Where I told you not to forget the accessory stat bonus?
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Tue May 03, 2011 3:31 pm

...you sent Windy a pm about that, ara? o.o;
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue May 03, 2011 3:33 pm

When I gave you back your profile I told you not to forget the accessory stat bonus.

So yes. I did.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Tue May 03, 2011 3:46 pm

I got that too, but I was really just waiting to see what my stats were before I made the decision.

Heh heh heh.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue May 03, 2011 3:52 pm

Which I may make illegal in three...two...one...

Error: Malfunctioning countdown. Countdown timer disabled.

Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Tue May 03, 2011 3:57 pm

*Pokes timer*
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue May 03, 2011 4:18 pm

Am I the only one who didn't try to cheat Zeri? XD
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue May 03, 2011 4:22 pm

Actually...

Yes.

You are.

Everyone else waited. And now I'm thinking about punishing Kuori because I had to remind him twice about it.

Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue May 03, 2011 4:26 pm

*looks the other way*
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next