Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking!

+5
Silver
Masquerade
Xenosaga
Durn
Zerifachias
9 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

If you could choose one, which TOAD story would you like to see in literary form?

The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 38 I_vote_lcap50%The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 38 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 38 I_vote_lcap50%The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 38 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 38 I_vote_lcap0%The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 38 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 38 I_vote_lcap0%The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 38 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 38 Empty Re: The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking!

Post by Xenosaga Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:45 pm

The Stalkers would be so appropriate, me thinks. :D
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 38 Empty Re: The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking!

Post by Zerifachias Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:48 pm

Lol, I think so too, but I doubt I'll choose that as a name. XD
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:53 pm

It would be a WTF moment every time they're mentioned. XD
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:57 pm

Aye! XD

I think Imma go to bed. It's already tomorrow, so yeah.

G'night Xeno! X3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:59 pm

Good night Zeri. ^^ I should get to sleep as well.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:53 am

For the Mortal Fear, is Marilyn unable to do anything or is it just no moving? Logically, I could reason both, so I have no idea. You'll have to tell me. I know you said she won't be able to move for a while in the rp itself. I just want clarification so I don't have to edit. ^^ ;
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:10 am

Mortal Fear means the inability to take an action, I believe. She can move though.

I think it makes more sense this way. =3=
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:09 am

In a way. :<

I'm just waiting for Amaya to get sliced. .-.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:02 am

When she gets the chance to talk to Mia, I think she'll be surprised. Well, as long as the chaos consuming her is as weak as it is at this point.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:12 am

Amaya's so nosy and annoying and selfish. :I But I love her anyway.

So Mia might actually talk to Amaya? Damn. . . . I mean, that's cool. :D
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:25 am

What? You wanted Mia to slice her to ribbons? ^ ^;
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:30 am

Of course not, whatever gave you that idea? >.> I mean, it's not like she would die or anything anyway so why would I want that to happen? <.< No one said anything about wanting Amaya to get sliced to pieces. It's just your imagination. >.>
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:33 am

Okay. Whatever you say, milady~
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:11 pm

Woohoo! Assassins~
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:55 pm

And down the yellow brick road we go!

Though, I would much rather go through a nice green forest than an eye blinding road of death. .-.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:57 pm

Let me finish the current Colosseum battle and I'll post (because I want to so you better let me.) Just making the Colosseum battle finish on a dramatic note. You know me.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:02 pm

AKA you're going to make Alexander slaughter the remaining two and have so much fun doing it.

I love how Alexander can single-handedly wipe out a team of 6 whose levels average at what 15? And they have all those lovely boosts too.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:07 pm

Xenosaga wrote:And down the yellow brick road we go!

Though, I would much rather go through a nice green forest than an eye blinding road of death. .-.

Don't worry, we'll be at the Twilight Forest next. I've been wanting to do that place for awhile.

Except that the Twilight Forest isn't green.

The trees are an amber color, the leaves sparkle like gold, and the sky glows a magnificent fiery orange color. It's a very beautiful sight.

The downside?

Everything that originates in the Twilight Forest is being severely affected by hallucination magic. =D
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:10 pm

Oh man, it's going to be an all out mindfuck.

. . . . In that case, Amaya won't be affected. I think.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:13 pm

Probably not.

I take personalities into account when calculating the effects of hallucination magic.

Mia is dangerously vulnerable. Melody and Hikari have ordinary resistance. Rai and Sekai have very good resistance. Amaya may as well be immune, but I won't allow complete immunity. Mostly because the Twilight Forest is practically the essence of hallucination magic.

...That has existed since the creation of Ermith.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:21 pm

Okay, I understand. I just hope the hallucinations to screw with Mia too badly. Amaya still wants to listen to her. :X
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:27 pm

Oh dear. I hope we don't die.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:32 pm

This is going to end terribly.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:32 pm

Also, before we get too far down the road, I'll have Melody equip Lapis Lazuli Bracelet and Mia equip the Falchion. Here's the old equips:

Sapphire Bracelets - Bracelets made from sapphire. Although they seem old they still give much power to the user. (Damage: INT)(Range: 4 cells) / INT +5

Springy Katana - A katana that can withstand a good amount of force so that the user doesn't have to worry about breaking it. It's springy attribute allows for more snap with fast blows. / ATK +5

Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:35 pm

Roger, I'll go update the thread with that, as well as Sekai and Hikari's stuff.

Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next