Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking!

+5
Silver
Masquerade
Xenosaga
Durn
Zerifachias
9 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

If you could choose one, which TOAD story would you like to see in literary form?

The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 39 I_vote_lcap50%The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 39 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 39 I_vote_lcap50%The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 39 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 39 I_vote_lcap0%The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 39 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 39 I_vote_lcap0%The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 39 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 39 Empty Re: The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking!

Post by Xenosaga Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:49 pm

I don't even remember if I did the same. O.o

Crap, I have to go check.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 39 Empty Re: The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking!

Post by Zerifachias Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:55 pm

No, you did not.

The names of the new weapons/armor may or may not be in the CP thread.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:02 pm

Soft Cotton Kimono - An extremely comfortable wear, it offers little protection and is unsuitable for battle. (+1Def)(+1 Spr)

Stretchy Ribbon - A long ribbon that can be stretched out quite a bit. This is to prevent ripping and is useful for attacking faraway enemies. (+3 Atk)(+1 Int)(+1 Spr)

Heavy Boots - Rather tough boots, they offer some protection for the feet. (+1 Def)(+1 Spr)

It's okay, I found the list of armor and weaponry. I just need to edit my profile now.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:05 pm

And I have the two armors for Mia and Melody:

+ Breath and Air - A light blue kimono with white clouds painted on it to give it a sort of lighter feel. The wearer feels empowered by the light feeling of limitless motion. +2 Int; +4 Spr. (Can be equipped by: Melody) 150 Gold

+ Peace Dream - A vivid green kimono. Nothing seems to stand out. +2 Atk; +2 Def; +2 Spr. (Can be equipped by: Mia) 150 Gold

These aren't in the thread either, for some reason. Probably because I was too lazy then and never remembered to do it.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:11 pm

Ah, thankya. Let me get their old equips for ya.

Distant Sea, Solemn Breeze - A beautiful light green kimono with blue swirls and waves liken water. / DEF +1, SPR +1

Simple Peach - A simple, yet still stunning kimono of a peach hue. / DEF +1, SPR +1
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:12 pm

Man, those weapons Rai got from what's his name are beastly. Can't wait for her to try them out.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:22 pm

Aye. Everyone got a nice, big boost with these new weapons.

Unfortunately, stuff is going to happen.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:24 pm

Someone's either going to die or be really badly injured.

Hopefully, it'll be someone who can tank it. ;-;
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:25 pm

Melody and Amaya should both be able to see the true color of the lake. Hikari does.

If you do not want them to, that's fine by me. (b=3=)b
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:12 pm

I'm quite excited Zeri. =)

Just a question, do I use normal skill points to buy the links to Aria's moves?
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:14 pm

Woot, continuing on with Light. *-*

Amaya's just like ".-. Y U no move?"
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:39 pm

@Sliv: Aye, that you do. Also, Companions have their own stat and skill points that they gain through levels.

So it's kind of like having two characters, but it really isn't.

@Xeno: Aye!
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:57 pm

Oh man, checking out Rai's status and her weapon status, I feel like she can just walk on out there and kick all the mermaids asses, Silence be damned. :<
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:59 pm

The water can kill you if you stay there for too long. /drowning and the inability to use magic ever again.

The mermaids might be a bit tougher than you think they are.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:01 pm

Oh yeah, good point. But it's just in comparison.

If those mermaids get too close, a regular attack from Rai can take out 30 HP and that's not even counting her Silent Momentum buff. And the Added Effect of Bleeding. . . . !

It's too bad those things probably won't come close for a long long time, if ever.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:03 pm

Melody will shoot beams of happiness into the dark water. \o/
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:05 pm

Masquerade wrote:Melody will shoot beams of happiness into the dark water. \o/

I approve this message.

@Xeno: The mermaids are immune to Bleeding because armor. =D

Yeah, you probably will never see the mermaids get too close, unless they are attacking the person near the stave.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:11 pm

Fuck their armor. :I

And ohmygod, seriously Masq? XD Will they be all bright and rainbow colored too?
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:35 pm

Nah, it's just going to be white light, but I determined Psychic Rain would be a nice play, so I think I'll do that instead for a little damage over time. Then we can fire beams of happiness. *u*

Also, Amaya's fascination with Mia is a little scary. Just putting it out there.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:43 pm

Rai received the same treatment. But she's patient enough to be a saint and so incredibly indulgent it's ridiculous so she didn't think much on it.

Aww, no rainbow light? D: Fine then. I'll probably make Amaya use Avalanche spam. Depends.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:46 pm

I wish Melody could create objects so she could move them around. Her S- and R- are useless without objects. Well, until the amount of MP she recovers from her R- is greater than the MP cost of Force Blast, because that'll trigger her R- as well. That's why I figured Psychic Rain would be best over the long run. A heavy duty skill that takes up a heavy duty amount of MP, but because it's so heavy duty, it gets the job done. =3=
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:58 pm

As long as it gets the job done, it's worth its weight in gold. BOOYAH.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:02 pm

DELICIOUS GOOOOOLD!

Yeah, sorry about the no-pushy-pully items on the ground. We're still in the sandy part of the Forgotten Lake, so no big rocks yet. (b=3=)b
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:16 pm

*hears the word "gold"*

...I FOUND GOLD ZERI! I FOUND GOLD!
/old man voice
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:24 pm

Aria is so straightforward. =3=
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next