Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyrim Chat Thread

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Skyrim Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Skyrim Chat Thread

Post by Proxzki Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:14 pm

Ah. I'm just the type who when he sees mods, he's gotta find the best. I felt some of the perk trees were limited in their usefulness, the combat wasn't realistic enough(I mean really, pick up a weapon that leeches stamina and you can spam power attacks), and I really disliked how when I got headshots with my bow, they did not instantly kill someone who wasn't wearing head protection. Bethesda did a good job, it just could've been done better, and thankfully they understood this and gave the community the tools they needed to craft nice mods.

Although some mods aren't so bad for vanilla players. Like the unofficial Skyrim patches. All they do is fix the glitches and problems Bethesda overlooked when making the game. Wrong stats, inappropriate weapon models for unique weapons...stuff like that.

Interestingly, when I got my Axe of Whiterun today, it was an Orcish handaxe with a fire enchantment. Actually a pretty cool glitch there...
Proxzki
Proxzki
Sleep-Deprived Zombie
Sleep-Deprived Zombie

Back to top Go down

Skyrim Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Skyrim Chat Thread

Post by Cerani Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:48 am

Just because: https://youtu.be/ZPllpzxmM5k

If you haven't seen those and are highly immature, well . . . you're missing it. Missing positively everything.

. . . . . . .

EVERYTHING.
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2