Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

+3
Masquerade
crazE
Shadow
7 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】 - Page 5 Empty Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Post by Shadow Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:41 am

Chapter I ~ III: Source, Reached

Objective: Defeat the Clockwork Core!

Atmosphere: "This... this is possible, right?" Prevents the usage of Excess Triggers. ATMOSPHERE BREAK!! "We Can Do This" Ally Characters automatically Endure KO'ing Hits with 1 HP.

Dreamstate: None

Party Limit: 6/7

Music: Broken Moon

-----~---~---~-----

Rineai's Protect has 3 Turns left.

Feitura's Cleave Boost fades...

Feitura's Protect has 3 Turns left.

Nika's Storm Surge has 3 Turns left.

--- X Gauge Update ---

Rineai | Full X Gauge
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

Feitura | Full X Gauge
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

Nika | Excess Trigger! (5 X Levels are Frozen!)
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

Vittoria | Full X Gauge
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

Rose | Full X Gauge
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

Aliesse | 1/2 X Levels are Acquired!
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

-----~---~---~-----

Ante takes 2 Piercing Damage.
HP: 24/30

Ante takes 2 Damage.
HP: 22/30

Ante's Confusion is Alleviated!

Ante takes 2 Damage.
HP: 20/30

-------

Vans takes 5 Damage, 5 Damage.
HP: 13/30

Vans evades Poison.

Vans takes 1 Piercing Damage.
HP: 12/30

Vans takes 3 Damage.
HP: 9/30

-------

Eenf takes 4 Damage, 4 Damage.
HP: -2/30

Eenf KO!

-----~---~---~-----

{ } { } {w} {~} {~} {~} {w} { } { } A
{ } { } {w} {~} {C} {~} {w} { } { } B
{ } { } {w} {~} {~} {~} {w} { } { } C
{ } { } { } {w} {w} {w} { } { } {A} D
{ } { } {V} {F} { } {R} { } { } { } E
{ } { } {N} { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{t} { } { } {A} { } { } { } { } {t} G
{t} {t} { } {V} {O} { } { } {t} {t} H
{t} {t} {t} { } { } { } {t} {t} {t} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-

~ Enemy Phase IV ~

Ante attacks Nika! 8 Atk Damage.

Nika takes 4 Damage.
HP: 12/25

Ante waits...

Ante's DeProtect has 1 Turn left.

-------

Vans uses Bash on Vittoria!
ENG: 3/5

Vittoria is Pushed Back to I4!

Def: 3 --- 2 (∞) --- 1 (∞)

Vans waits...

-------

Energy System: 10% Effectiveness (+5)
ENG: 50/50

CORE uses Supply!
Use Counters: 0/1

CORE's Energy System +2% Effectiveness!

CORE uses Barrier! Bestows Protect! (S-Ability Dual Core)
ENG: 38/50
(Dual Core) Use Counters: 1/2

{ } { } { } {w} {w} {w} { } { } {A} D
{ } { } {V} {F} { } {R} { } { } { } E
{ } { } {N} { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{t} {t} { } { } {O} { } { } {t} {t} H
{t} {t} {t} {V} { } { } {t} {t} {t} I

Ally Side:

Enemy Side:

Legend Cells:

~ Ally Phase V ~

Absurdly fine clockworks spilling like metaphorical blood on the cobblestone announced a second enemy had fallen in the sweltering chaos of the battle. With one Clockwork Pawn nearing the limits of its physical capabilities in terms of endurance while the other being continually afflicted by the Barrier Master's own spell, one could clearly feel the overall atmosphere of the battle shift from their struggle to save Antica to a feat that, even for that moment, would feel within reach... at least, for that hope-filled mind of Rineai's. Was it foolish? Or was it brave? Not even Rineai had an answer herself. Having been born on the citadel itself, it felt wrong to flee. It felt right to fight for it... even against the technology that had imposed an implacable regime of advancement--the Golden Era--for Dharmastia.

"Fei, it might not be much, but..." her voice trailed off at the thought of another buzzing ray penetrating effortlessly the shielding grasp of the barrier she had just cast on her friend, but picked up again, "If we can hold our own until the Knights arrive, we'll be fine! You're with me on this, right?" This time, her question was directed, along with a slightly anxious pair of vivid eyes, at the rest of the group. Despite not even properly acquainted, they seemed strong... really so. Were they even ordinary civilians?

Rineai uses Special Command: Cycle Mana!
Effectiveness: +4 MP / +3% Barrier
MP: 15/30
Barrier: 10%

Rineai waits...

Last edited by Shadow on Thu May 30, 2013 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】 - Page 5 Empty Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Post by crazE Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:54 pm

Fei felt almost lucky that the main core hadn't struck her again. She wouldn't look at it through her peripheral vision; seeing the core intimidatingly floating over the fountain only caused her to shiver. She had to focus now on the pawns that were preventing all of them from striking the source of their problems and at least allow the rest of them to continue forward. Raising her large blade, Feitura swung it downward in a slicing motion, striking the mechanical pawn with as much force as she could muster. She could taste the bitter copper taste in her mouth as she felt her wounds more prominently than ever. She knew if she took a few more hits like that, she'll be down in a moment's notice. Gritting her teeth, she began to roll in her mind what she could do. I stay where I am, I'm at risk of being blown away by the core, but if I try to run, I might run into the stronger of the two pawns... Feitura sighed in dismay after glancing around a moment, gripping her blade tighter. I'll stay to finish the fight, I guess.

It was then that Rineai piped up. She was just a few feet away, closest to the core along with Fei herself. She had spoken up about the knights, knocking Fei out of her battling haze. The knights... right... she drawled over this a moment, then nodded back. "then I'm sticking to the end," Feitura replied. Although it was intended to be light-hearted and about the battle, Fei couldn't help but feel it was more personalized to herself. Her legs quivered slightly, only causing her to close her eyes in concentration. I'm not going to last long like this...

--------------------------
Feitura attacks Vans! 8 ATK Damage!

Fei waits...
crazE
crazE
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:55 pm

Nika attacks Vans! 9 Dmg! (ATK) [Chance of Poison]

Storm Surge electrifies nearby enemies! Vans and Ante are affected! 1 Piercing Dmg!

The embrace of her new-found power complete, Nika set about to wreak more havoc, though she felt the breeze that had once given her greater agility start to dissipate before fading completely. She twirled about, even though the breeze would not generate without the addition of mana from her own being, but she kept a confident, malevolent grin on her face. Lashing out suddenly, she let out a loud laugh at the sound of her own blade hacking through the metal of the severely battered pawn's body, joining in on Fei's own attack. Nika spared a glance to the young girl, quickly taking in the sight of her lithe body. Sturdy, but still feminine. In other words, delicious, Nika crooned in her mind as she gained distance from the pawn, hoping her attack had placed it into a state of complete dysfunction. Her electric storm was still whirling about her, dishing out minimal shocks to anything nearby save for her supposed new crew-in-the-making.

"More people joining the party, hm? I rather like it being just us," Nika mused lightly as she whirled about, balancing perfectly on one leg for a moment before setting both feet firmly on the ground. "Knights always tend to be so fussy from my experience." She sighed in exasperation, tossing a sinisterly playful glance towards Rineai. It was true. She had been many places, but the honor of the knights could never be broken. They were such sad sacks, devoid of being able to have any fun whatsoever. Oh, how she longed to break some, but it never seemed to work out, and having a huge bounty on her head never seemed to make things more easy. Oh how fun was it to break the morals of others into shattered pieces? There was plenty of innocence around here to steal, and she put that on top of her priority list for the moment.

The pain, bloodshed, and destruction were added bonuses.

Nika waits.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:14 pm

Vittoria
HP: 17/25
MP: 0/30
Atk: 2
Def: 3 --- 2 --- 1
Int: 6
Spr: 4
Critical: 10%
Evasion: 2%
Movement: 2 Cells

"!" Vittoria threw up her staff in an attempt to block the machine's attack on her, but ultimately failed as she was thrown backwards onto her behind. "Ouch..." she muttered while pulling herself back to her feet with a frown. So perhaps beating on these things with a staff wasn't her brightest idea. "Well... there is that... not much choice else really..." she thought with a frown, lowering her staff. Closing her eyes, she focused purely on her mana cycle and force it into overdrive. A powerful surge of energy enveloped her and she smiled slightly. "Come on..." the aura flared in response to her thoughts and she swiped her staff through the air with a certain air of power. She lowered her staff once more... this was it.

Vittoria utilizes the power of determination to unleash dormant energies within! Spell Renascence! Full Mp Restoration! Chainspell increased by 1 for Three Turns!

Vittoria *Spell Renascence (3)*
MP: 30/30

Last edited by Silver on Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:15 pm

Rose moves to F-5.

"Next to me!" Rose called to the the fighters around her. "Stand in my aura and your energy will become a little more useful!" As she said this, she allowed herself to be bathed in the light of the stars, opening her book of constellations and preparing for her next spell. Sagittarius, Aquarius, and Libra were all lit up and ready to be chanted, but something in Rose's mind pushed her away from the idea of using her energy.

Rose closed her book and her eyes, holding the small journal near her chest. She channeled a brilliant flame from her body, which lashed out at the nearest machine, the heat scorching the surface ever so slightly. No star fell this time.

Rose attacks Ante! 6 Int DMG!

Last edited by Zerifachias on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:38 pm

Aliesse moves to cell F-7

Seeing the others going to work on the remaining robots Aliesse turned to the large machinery in the center of the fountain. It was time to get to dismembering the big guy, but where to start? What would be the most fun place to begin taking apart a giant robot core? Unfortunately Aliesse had little knowledge of machinery, but then again she wasn't really one for much planning anyway. So if she can't find an opening to start ripping the thing apart then she'll just have to make one with her katars. But first things first, the little robots have to go, not that she would be able to help with anything. The others will probably have taken care of things by the time she reached them.

Aliesse waits
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu May 30, 2013 9:58 pm

Chapter I ~ III: Source, Reached

Objective: Defeat the Clockwork Core!

Atmosphere: "We Can Do This" Ally Characters automatically Endure KO'ing Hits with 1 HP.

Dreamstate: None

Party Limit: 6/7

Music: Broken Moon

-----~---~---~-----

Rineai's Protect has 2 Turns left.

Feitura's Protect has 2 Turns left.

Nika's Storm Surge has 2 Turns left.

Vittoria's Spell Renascence has 3 Turns left.

--- X Gauge Update ---

Rineai | Full Gauge
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

Feitura | Full Gauge
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

Nika | Excess Trigger! (5 X Levels are Frozen!)
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

Vittoria | Excess Trigger! (5 X Levels are Frozen!)
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

Rose | Full Gauge
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

Aliesse | No Change...
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

-----~---~---~-----

Vans takes 4 Damage.
HP: 5/30

Vans is Critical!

Vans takes 5 Damage.
HP: 0/30

Vans evades Poison.

Vans takes 1 Piercing Damage.
HP: -1/30

Vans KO!

-------

Ante takes 1 Piercing Damage.
HP: 21/30

Ante takes 2 Damage.
HP: 19/30

-----~---~---~-----

{ } { } { } {w} {w} {w} { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } {F} { } {R} { } { } { } E
{ } { } {N} { } {O} { } {A} { } { } F
{t} {t} { } { } { } { } { } {t} {t} H

~ Enemy Phase IV ~

Ante moves to F4 (G4 - F4)

Ante attacks Rose! 8 Atk Damage!

Rose takes 6 Damage.
HP: 6/15

Ante waits...

Ante's DeProtect fades...

-------

Energy System: 11% Effectiveness (+6)
ENG: 44/50

CORE prepares a Skill!
Use Time: 0/1

{ } { } { } {w} {w} {w} { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } {F} { } {R} { } { } { } E
{ } { } {N} {A} {O} { } {A} { } { } F
{t} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {t} G
{t} {t} { } { } { } { } { } {t} {t} H

Ally Side:

Enemy Side:

Legend Cells:

~ Ally Phase V ~

Rineai glanced worriedly at her friend--but mentally reassured herself when she saw the true scope of the battle. They were winning. She did not know who these strangers, who had chosen to step up and attempt to stop the ensuing chaos, were, but time for proper introductions would have to wait. She felt she had enough Mana to at least try to cast a specific barrier on the Clockwork Core, one that would drastically increase the physical damage done to it. It did not look strong enough to withstand sustained assault, despite its heavily intricate and armored design.

It was about time.

"Fei, with me!"

It was a vague instruction, but she was sure the Thunder Tamer would understand. And hopefully the others, as well. Rineai started towards the ledge of stone, managing to skip over it with a somewhat awkward but effective maneuver. The actual fountain was not as deep as she expected, but it was the least of her concerns. The Barrier Master muttered three words designated to work as a verbal trigger, and then, a field of red hexagons began materializing around the Clockwork Core.

Here's hoping, here's hoping...

Rineai uses Trigger Command: Jump Over on Fountain Edge (D6)!

Rineai moves to C6 (E6 > C6).

Rineai casts DeProtect on CORE! Chance of DeProtect!
MP: 3/35
Barrier: 5%
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by crazE Fri May 31, 2013 5:26 pm

Fei could see the collective energy absorb into the object as it powered itself once again. Fei tightened her grip on her blade as she watched it take all the energy it wanted in order to strike down anything it wanted. Feeling a clockwork pawn behind her, Fei wished she had the strength to take both the core and its lacky down.

"I'm coming," Fei finally called over, quickly limping to the edge of the fountain. Using the momentum, Fei swung her blade over and, in turn, hoisted herself into the cool, refreshing liquid. She almost sighed in relief as her cauterized wounds met with the cool water. It was painfully refreshing against her hot skin.

Quickly, Fei waded over to Rineai, dragging her blade and stopping just next to her. Turning her attention to the giant core above them, Fei felt her fighting fire burn. This thing was going to suffer a horrible fate so long as she stood. As the strange hexagonal figures appeared and dissipated about the core's exterior, Fei brought her sword into focus in front of her. What could she do to the machine?

"Watch this," Fei encouraged to Rineai as she kept a solid look on her blade. Slowly but surely, small sparks began to jump across the blade's metal faces, dancing and flickering. Then, with enough sparks lighting her blade, she swung her blade above the water and thrust her blade into the sky, maintaining control of the electricity to prevent her or Rineai being shocked instead. The moment she thrust her blade upward, the electricity jumped instantaneously from her sword into the night sky, a small flicker of light capturing the temporal moment.

The hair on Feitura's and Rineai's head began to rise progressively as suddenly, moments after, the static charge in the air rapidly grew. A roar could be heard above. Fei still held her blade above her, a feat becoming increasingly difficult for her weakened form. However, after waiting long enough to gather the charge she needed, Fei brought her blade down with a loud, vicious yell.

The whole clearing lit up with blinding light as a thick surge of raw lightning blasted straight into the mechanical clockwork core, piercing and melting most of the metals that couldn't sustain under the high heat. The loud thunderous boom shook the trees' leaves violently from the magnificent impact, also vibrating the thing's metallic shape to the point where it seemed it would lose its balance. As soon as the lightning had done its damage, it dispersed in different directions from the core's body, entirely avoiding the pool of water beneath.

Fei, who had actually been concentrating fully and willing the lightning to do what it had just done, finally relaxed her stressed grip on her blade and her control of the electrical energy as it dispersed into the ground. Panting slightly, Fei hefted herself into a defensive stance, wavering but confidently steady.

Looking to Rineai, she simply smiled. Revenge felt good, even against robots.

-------------------

Feitura uses Trigger Command: Jump Over! (D4)

Feitura moves to cell C5 (C4 --> C5)

Fei uses E-trigger: Sky Call! 100% Piercing Attack Damage on CORE!
crazE
crazE
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:51 am

Vittoria *Spell Renascence (3)*
MP: 30/30

Vittoria felt her power surge as Ro was attacked by the machine, fist tightening around her staff as she waved it in the mechanical creation's direction. "Don't you touch her!" she growled harshly, the energies surrounding her pulsing outwards. The energy glowed a fiery red color and the Spellslinger swiped the air three times. "Ignis, TRINI!" Vittoria chanted at the top of her lungs, directing three fireballs in the machine's direction.

Vittoria casts Ignis on Ante! 7 Int Fire Damage!
Vittoria chains Ignis! 7 Int Fire Damage!
Vittoria chains Ignis! 7 Int Fire Damage!

Vittoria *Spell Renascence (2)*
MP: 9/30
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5