Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Armonia Chronicles~ .:Abyss of the Seas:.

+2
Masquerade
crazE
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

~Armonia Chronicles~ .:Abyss of the Seas:. Empty ~Armonia Chronicles~ .:Abyss of the Seas:.

Post by crazE Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:23 pm

Ghaletown shimmers after a morning rain, the afternoon sky clear with not a cloud in sight albeit to the early storm. People of all parts of the town bustle through the streets, stopping at shops and entering into friend's abodes as life continues normally in the small town. The atmosphere is unusually bright for a day like this, for everyone seems to be perfectly friendly to another. The birds swoop and glide over the cobbled houses that line the outer parts of the town as travelers make their way to the local stores to obtain what goods they can find. Multi-colored swirls of attire sway through the streets as they crowd with more travelers and locals. Strangers nod to strangers, even stopping to converse and to just simply enjoy the experience of this friendly atmosphere. The world seems to be right in Ghaletown, for nothing could disturb it....

A small girl swiftly pushes her way through the crowd, the sweat on her brow forming thicker and deeper as she keeps a consistent fast pace. Her gloved left hand tightens to a fist with a satisfying squeak of leather as she keeps a hard pace, panting lightly as she proceeds down the cobbled street. Her eyes dart from house to house, store to store between bodies of the masses as she attempts to grasp with her sight on a hiding place. It wouldn't be long now; in fact, she almost could hear the clacking of the leather boots, the clinking of the old rusted blades against their belts as they had chased her immensely far from their own ship, even into the middle of Purge Island's civilization. It seems as though they were relentless, and they really wouldn't stop until they had her and what she had in her possession...

The thought makes the girl shiver despite her skin constantly being warmed by the sun. Her simple outfit of a frilled skirt belted around a thin, tight one-piece provided more than enough skin to be warmed, although her tall leggings keeping anything too revealing of her full form. Her blonde ponytails dance as she hurries down the street, but she could feel her stamina running out. It was only a matter of time until they caught up, although she was thankful the streets wer very crowded. Maybe she could get lost within....

Then there it was, the clacking sound she never wanted to hear again. Her blood ran cold as she looks back to meet eyes with one of them; surely enough, they were still on her tail. Immediately she breaks for a dash, pushing through the crowd in an attempt to bustle through and reach safety. Her pursuers did the same, but at a slower pace to not arouse too much attention.

The people of Ghaletown continue their usual business however, ignoring the anxious traveling girl as they enjoy the delightful afternoon they have come to awaken to.

(Your adventure begins. Enter your characters into the scene and we shall delve deeper into the Abyss of the Seas!)

Last edited by crazE on Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
crazE
crazE
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

~Armonia Chronicles~ .:Abyss of the Seas:. Empty Re: ~Armonia Chronicles~ .:Abyss of the Seas:.

Post by Masquerade Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:15 pm

Carrying on through the streets, a single, pale red eye glanced about at the surrounding buildings and bustling people in the crowd. Two long, blonde trails of hair flitted about in the air, bouncing against the small girl's body as she bounced along wishing desperately to get out of the city itself. Being completely enveloped within the mass of artificial structures and humans blocked the girl's empathy with nature. The girl's name was Patrice, and she was a sage employed by a notorious pirate queen by the name of Elavagia. Both Elavagia and Patrice were not of this world, but the expansive seas and abundant islands allowed Patrice to adapt quickly when she found herself in the foreign world. The girl stopped in her tracks and smoothed down her green and peach-colored jacket which she wore over a pink vest which in turn covered a white, frilly blouse. Puffy shorts covered her thighs and contained the colors of both her jacket and vest. The outfit had been custom made and she fell in love with it.

"This is what happens when you tango with a sky pirate with a ship that can travel across different dimensions and worlds," Patrice grumbled to herself, ignoring the mutters from the people forced to circumnavigate her in the streets. She couldn't give a flying shit about them right now. The sky pirate had managed to take Patrice prisoner during the skirmish, and being the noble crewman that she was, Patrice told the others to retreat without her. She hadn't expected the sky pirate to drop her off in some random world. "Well, at least I'm not dead...oof!" Some girl had pushed her, albeit in a rather subtle manner. Patrice growled as several men did the same thing. They all seemed to be heading in the same direction, so she was intent to give them all an earful because she was pretty pissed now.

"All right, we're doing this." With that, Patrice pressed on after the men, noticing that they were armed. What are they? Soldiers? Pirates? Ugh, no excuse to be douchebags. I've got my own tricks up my sleeve, she thought with a smirk as she kept her single eye trained on the men she was tailing. Her other eye was covered by red eyepatch with a solid white heart upon it, though the shape of the heart was slightly obscured by her blonde bangs. Regardless, it didn't impact her sight at all, especially when she was as determined as she was now.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

~Armonia Chronicles~ .:Abyss of the Seas:. Empty Re: ~Armonia Chronicles~ .:Abyss of the Seas:.

Post by Kurio Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:39 pm

Just a few feet above the heads of the crowds was a figure gliding through the sky like a bird. Clear blue eyes glanced down at the people, silently observing each of them. The oversized blue ribbon that was supposed to tie her light blue hair seemed to have no purpose as they flowed freely in the wind as she moved through the air. She wore a dress the same color as her ribbon, adorned with small white ribbons and frills. Her dress left her shoulders bare, but her arms were covered by long large sleeves like those of ancient Eastern dresses. If anyone had seen her there would most assuredly be an uproar, after all it was a girl flying through the sky. Fortunately she was a resident of the Realm of Fey, the snow fairy Anivia, and thus protected by a magic preventing anyone in this world from seeing her. They can only feel a cold breeze as she passed by.

It didn't take long for those blue eyes to spot something interesting, a girl running through the crowd and not far behind her were several men in pursuit. Anivia was familiar with these scenes, as she had a tendency to hang around large cities. But the men seemed a bit different than the usual ruffians chasing after a girl, they had weapons, which meant this was serious. Anivia smiled to herself, not having expected anything to happen in this mundane-looking town this was a very pleasant surprise. She followed after the girl, still gliding in the air as she said to herself "What do you know, I always seem to find trouble wherever I go~"
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:50 pm

A bustling town was not where he wanted to go. In fact, anywhere where there were a lot of people was not a location which he would ever desire to go to. People got in the way, especially when they were crowded like this; he could not move a foot without running into someone or something. He being Terra; no last name, just Terra. He humphed as he pushed his way through the crowd so he could begin making his way to the edge of the walkway.

"Hey!" someone, a young girl from the sound of the voice, retorted from the sea of people he pushed through. Terra barely quirked an eyebrow in response to the yell and continued off in his direction only to run smack dab into a blue blur. He grunted in response to the obstacle and barely shook his head, allowing his vision to correct itself. A frown formed on his face when he found himself staring at a little girl in a witch's hat riding on a miniature broomstick.

"Can I help you?" Terra droned quietly, his frown fading as his visage returned to its normal expressionless stare.

"You could say excuse me next time! I mean, you could have hurt me and then I would have had to lay a serious-" the girl began, talking rather quickly. Too quickly for Terra's liking.

"Excuse me." he responded, his voice forceful as he pushed past the girl, only to have her whirl around him and block his path once again. "You want something, kid?" Terra sighed as she blocked his movement in any direction he tried to go.

"Yeah! I want an apology, cause you could have hurt me and then I would have to do one of three things, all of which I'm sure you would not want to happen! And besides, you think someone from your own world would be kind enough to treat you right, even if you don't-" the girl began again, her voice equivalent to machine-gun fire in the back of the Soloist's mind.

"What makes you think I'm from this world?" Terra said sharply, beginning to get annoyed with the young girl.

"You're not. You're from Mesirona, like me." the girl retorted once more, thumb pointed at her chest to add to her point.

"Whatever. I'm sorry. Bye." Terra nearly hissed, knocking the broom riding female aside and moving on in the direction of his choosing only to be bumped into by a girl, some men, and then another girl. The Soloist's fists clenched tightly together, his jaw locking; he further ignored the girl behind him machine-gun talking behind him and followed them. He would not be able to harm that little girl, but a couple of men and the second girl he would have no trouble beating some sense into.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:14 pm

Dark orange eyes stared blankly up into the sky, directly into the afternoon sun. These eyes did not shy away from the bright light of the sun, nor did they fry like a normal human's would. No, these eyes gazed straight back at the sun with the same intensity a tiger would stare down its prey. These eyes flickered once, like a flame fanned by wind, and moved to the side, as if distracted.

The girl who owned these eyes lay on her back, without much care for getting dust on her pretty, one-piece dress, which was orange, gold, and white in color, and had simple little features that made it seem rather girlish. The shoulder straps were actually made of white feathers and held together with a small string that was hardly visible, two beads at each end of the string. A golden bowtie sat on the girl's chest, which protruded out only the smallest amount. The skirt of the one-piece ended just at the middle point of the girl's thighs, showing off her short, thin legs which were incredibly smooth.

The girl sat up, her scarlet hair reacting and falling into place, covering up most of the right side of her face, including her eye. A silver tiara with a ruby encrusted into it was the only thing separating her bangs from her large ponytail, which was tied off with another arrangement of white feathers.

Violet was her name, and she stood on the top of a building, soaking up the light of the sun to restore her energy from the climb and travel from rooftop to rooftop. She didn't like to mess around on the ground, where people could bump into her. She was much too violent and short-tempered to stand that, and would end up burning people alive as a result. But now, she was distracted by a few noises from below that differed from the others she was so used to hearing.

It sounded like someone was being chased. Violet's hearing was extremely sensitive, so even with all this noise around, she could pick up on that much. She also heard a whisper of something else, something cold, and she immediately shivered and her temper began to break. Violet hated the cold, and even though she generated her own heat, she couldn't stand being near ice or snow.

Violet approached the edge of the rooftop, not caring about the danger of height, and examined the crowd for the source of her distress. If something was causing all this cold whispers, she would burn it. But she couldn't help but be distracted by the sounds of someone being chased.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:46 am

Arriving at the docks is a ferry from an unmentioned land. Immigrants disperse into the town and take in the fresh air; all ready to start new lives full of opportunities. People who were once of the working class such as mill workers, bakers, handmaidens, fishermen, and the like now have a chance to work freely without the interference of the former empire they thought corrupt. Among this crowd is an eccentric man of age. His name is Gerard Thorley, and he believes himself to be a visionary that will pave the foundation of the next age of technology.

We find Gerard chatting away whatever is on his mind to whatever poor, uninterested young bystander that's unfortunate enough to be within earshot of him. "...And then, every household will have self-generating energy sources! You'll see!" Gerard chattered relentlessly. The indifferent immigrant turned to him in annoyance and protested, "You're completely out of your mind, aren't you?! I don't know how an old man like you made it here without being thrown into an asylum where you belong! The entire trip you've been going on and on about inventing implausible ideas that will never be viable in this time and age! Self-generating resources?! Easier said than done! Non-manually operated vehicles?! Absurd! 'Democracy'?! What even is that?! With all my pity I highly recommend that the first thing you do here is seek medical help for your obvious mental affliction! Good day, sir!"

Gerard scoffed angrily. He thought for sure this time someone would be open-minded enough to understand the potential of his work. It was no matter though, Gerard knew his vision would someday come to fruition as it was only a matter of time. He looked around the town for a suitable place to set up his workbench when the sight of a girl being chased catches his eye. Getting involved in an international incident isn't the way he wanted to earn his recognition, but it couldn't hurt to investigate.
Vergil
Vergil
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by crazE Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:31 am

It was too late. They had all their attention on her, and no matter how many people had gotten in the way, it seemed as though they could see through everything to find their prey.

She was their prey.

She felt her eyes glisten as the hopelessness began to drag her down, her run slowing slightly. She couldn't run forever; these goons wouldn't stop. She had to find a hiding place. Her amber eyes quickly darted from one place to another, an effort to try and find anything she could hide in or behind. The crowd was too much, blocking most of her senses and practically suffocating her. Why hadn't anyone stopped to observe what was happening? She glowered at all she pushed through, glowered out of hate for their ignorance.

Her eyes then spotted a small passageway between shops- an alleyway. She dramatically picked up her pace, speedily turning the bend and almost falling due to the momentum as she swiftly bolts down the small road. She felt her lungs burning in an effort to keep up with her pace, but she didn't care. She had to get away. She wouldn't succumb to these disgusting pirates.

Quickly the girl slid to a stop, her body going numb as the total shock and horror overwhelmed her...

A dead end.

Dead. End.

The girl attempted to catch her breath as she slowly turned around, her heart pounding in her ears as her teary eyes met those of the savvies chasing her. The run was over, she was caught.

One of the gnarly pirates advanced slightly, a wicked smile splaying across his face. "My, what a pretty girly..." he mused, making the others join in. "You know, Captain never said what to do with the girly... only to take what she took." one of them spat with malice. The third pirate chimed in with an offer. "I say we kill 'er right now as an example to not mess with our crew and our ship."

The first pirate looked at both his buddies, then back at the girl, who stood alone near the back wall of the alleyway. Fragile. Small. Vulnerable. All of those adjectives clicked within the pirate's mind. His smirk widened dramatically, revealing horrid yellow teeth that barely clung to his crimson gums. "'Ow 'bout we make 'er our little toy?" he hissed, approaching with devilish intent. "Turn her into our little plaything? It's a waste of a small girl like 'er to murder without taking 'vantage of that small fig're." Both the pirates looked at each other, one of them replying, "You mean rape?"

The first pirate glowered at the other, "Of course I mean that! I don't wanna say that or it makes me look bad!" he growled, punching the man in the arm. The pirate recoiled, grabbing his arm defensively. "Well you look bad anyway..." he muttered, pulling his sword out along with the third. The first pirate revealed his blade, slowly advancing with a lustful gleam in his eye.

The girl's blood ran cold, the very reality of the situation overcoming her. They were going to have their way with her, take her virginity and then who knows? Probably kill her to never be able to reveal what was to happen in this alleyway. She closed her eyes, tears beginning to come out. "Please, don't..." she choked out, grabbing the glove from her hand. "Please, just take it! Anything but that..."

"Oh, negotiatin' I see?" the pirate mused. "I'm afraid it's no longer time for bargainin', m'lady. I've already pitched in my trousers, you best be ready for the ride."

The girl began to back away dramatically, her breath rapidly increasing. It really was going to happen. Every sense in her body told her to advance and try to break through, but seeing the gleam of the blades and the malevolent stares of the pirates, she knew it would only shorten the time she had left of keeping her abstinence. Her throat clogged with panic as she looked around, looking for anything. There was only one thing she could resort to...

The girl screamed. The pirates winced as the scream rippled their ears and pained their heads. The girl screamed for what seemed like forever, before she began to pant, her breath run out. The pirates advanced again, giving her new resolve as she then began to call out. "Help! Anyone please! Help me!" she yelled out, tears flooding as she saw the men near. In the girl's mind, it was hopeless. If no one was able to figure out what was to happen when she was running through the streets, who would help her in an alleyway?

Who would help?....
crazE
crazE
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:42 am

"AHA! I found you assholes," Patrice exclaimed as she finally made it into the alleyway after having to politely pass through the crowds of people in the street. After all, if she just pushed past them, then that would make a hypocrite. She was only chasing down the dudes with the swords because they had done the same thing to her, however, when she chanced upon the scene in the alleyway, she realized that there was more to the 'dudes' than met the eye. They were nothing but scoundrels. Now that she got a good look at them, she could tell that their appearances were horrid. They had to have been pirates because soldiers kept clean appearances and even mercenaries never let themselves get this bad. Upon closer inspection, she saw the young girl that had pushed past her from the start, and now Patrice knew why she had done such a thing. She was running away from the pirates who were apparently trying to rob and rape her.

"You're giving pirates a bad name! Get away from her!" Patrice shouted at them after hearing the girl cry out for help. She drew her wooden mace and tried to get a feel for the nature that could be found within the city like the trees and even potted plants that could be seen in the windows of people's homes. Getting a grasp on it, she began to surge with a green aura. "You'll do what I say if you know what's good for ya," she growled at the pirates menacingly, tapping the end of her mace against the palm of her other hand. She definitely seemed confident enough; she wasn't one to scare very easily.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:52 pm

Terra was on the strange groups tails, trying to get a better look at all of them. The girl up front was too far ahead for him to see, but the men chasing her were definitely pirates. He had heard several stories on his travel here, and they were back home as well, but they were not generally this bad. Not that being a pirate was a good thing necessarily, just that they all were not bad. One girl came to mind, but the Soloist pushed the thought away and continued his pursuit, following only a couple feet behind the final girl.

Another person got in his way and he roughly passed on by, ignoring their shouts of protest towards the action and continuing on. Now that he got a better look at the final girl, he could see that she was not like the men. She looked the part of a pirate, but she carried herself in a manner that was far different from the scoundrels she was after. Though the revelation did not help ease his temper, he was plenty happy knowing he would not have to beat any women up. Not that he would not, just that he did not like to.

Finally they ducked into an alleyway and a scream permeated the air; he followed the final girl in the lineup, settling himself behind her. "I figured as much." he muttered to himself as he reached out to his side. In a flash of green light his weapon appeared in hand and he readied it.

"You'll do what I say if you know what's good for ya," the girl just a foot ahead of him growled at the offenders.

"My thoughts exactly," Terra said quietly as he stepped up next to her, fists white-knuckled around the weapon in hand.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:24 pm

More ruckus, louder this time. Violet tuned down her senses a little, the noise from below was starting to give her a headache. She followed the noise, jumping from rooftop to rooftop, her short, yet powerful legs propelled her through the air with ease until she came to a stop on one roof, peering down the gap between the building she stood on and the next. Her senses led her right to where the noise was coming from, and here she turned her senses down to a stable level. She didn't need enhancements to know what was going on.

A tiny, young girl being converged on by grown men. From their attire, probably some kind of organized thug. Bandits? Pirates? Thieves? Violet couldn't really tell the difference, she was never an expert in the field and did not actively search for troublemakers. This only caught her attention because of the racket they were causing. But now that she saw them and what they were doing, Violet's pride refused to let her just walk away.

The ground beneath Violet's feet began to smolder and spark. Slowly at first, but with growing velocity, flames rose from the ground and surrounded her body. Violet skipped over the ledge and fell slowly and gracefully. The fire that surrounded the bottom of her feet was like a shield from gravity, and it gave off an orange glow that enveloped Violet and the air around her.

Violet landed between the thugs and the girl, who was screaming at this point for help. This girl was very lucky that Violet decided to tune down her senses, else all this screaming would have given Violet a massive headache and she would have likely exploded. "Quit your screaming," Violet snapped, glaring at the thugs, "You're hurting my ears."

To the thugs, Violet scoffed. "You three have done and pissed me off, so don't expect mercy from me, disgusting humans." Violet could sense the presence of that cold being from before again, and her temper rose. She wanted to chase after it and burn it, but her pride got in the way. Okay Violet, Violet compromised, save this girl's sorry ass and then you can go destroy whatever that source of cold is.

From her sleeves, two short knives shot out to her hands and Violet took a short stance to ready herself to fight. Violet grinned at the thugs, "Ever walk over hot coals? Because you're gonna hav'ta to get to this girl." Both of Violet's knives then lit up with fire, covering the blades in their heat.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:50 pm

As Anivia followed the girl she noticed from her high position in the air that there were a few others in pursuit aside from the group of armed men. She noticed the girl picking up her pace and did so as well, following her closely as she turned into what Anivia already knew would be a dead end. Perfect, Anivia could show herself without everyone on the streets noticing a flying girl. Of course the men caught up to her, but she could just pick up the girl and carry her off to safety. Though it seemed that she wouldn't have to do that, since three others have since entered the alley with the intention of helping the girl. Just when the men, pirates apparently, from their talk of captains and ships, were going to do unspeakable things to the girl. As a fairy Anivia couldn't allow such heinous acts to be committed.

"No no no. I will not allow you to lay your grubby hands on this maiden's innocence." the snow fairy announced as her form was revealed to the girl, the ruffians, and the others. She was levitating a few feet above everyone, and her body was radiating waves of cold.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:06 am

Walking casually towards the scene of interest, Gerard noticed that the girl had drawn quite the crowd. He listened carefully to the conversation and made a fairly obvious deduction. Did they mention they were pirates? Pirates... outlaws of the oceans, plunderers of uncharted jurisdiction. Surely nobody would mind if they were dispatched of; after all they smelled of fish guts and aftershave. Gerard's conflicted feelings of interfering were soon overcome when he remembered the blueprints for one of his latest work. Anxious to test the new design, Gerard drew his spanner and slid down his goggles. "Time to get to work." He muttered under his breath.

"Greetings, corsairs of the seas!" Gerard cut in. "You all have been selected for a field test experimentation! You see, I'm going to build these turrets and they will shoot at you. Please refrain from touching the turrets, please refrain from touching me, and if you'd be so kind to stay within range of them, I would very much appreciate it. By the end of the test, I'd like for those of you that don't end up unconscious or dead to fill out a feedback survey that will follow. There will be many aspects of performance in which you may rate from a scale of one to five. Please fill in all applicable areas and be sure to add any additional feedback in the comments section. Thank you for your cooperation."
Vergil
Vergil
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by crazE Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:24 pm

The pirates turned and took a few steps of hesitation as they saw a mass of supporters for the girl coming to her aid. They were all definitely strange, nothing the likes these pirates had ever seen. The lead pirate aimed his blade at the firy girl that had stepped between him and the fragile loli they had chased for over a week.

"Now listen here, all'ya. None'ya understand why we be chasin' this young lady, do'ya? Best be gettin' outta here and mindin' yer own business." He growled, motioning for the others to stand firm. And they did, revealing rusted blades to the ones blocking out the alleyway. One of them looked up at the astounding sight of a flying young lady, hovering in the air like nothing. He coughed up a cackle as he attempted to look up through her dress, causing the other to slap him. "This ain't not the time." he hissed.

The girl took a step back as she put out a small yelp as a burst of magnificent flame separated her from the pirates. The blaze cleared to reveal a young woman, proud in stature and blazing with honor. She awed as she saw many come to her aid, making her tear up with joy. "T-Thank you.." she whispered, smiling as she stayed behind the firy woman and letting out a wondrous sigh of relief.

---------------------------------------
Chapter I-I ~ Protection Services

----------------------------------------

Objective: Defeat the Pirates and keep Takaya alive!
Atmosphere: None.

{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} A
{w} {b} {b} { } { } { } {c} {c} {w} B
{w} {b} {b} { } {T} { } { } {c} {w} C
{w} { } { } { } {V} { } { } { } {w} D
{w} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} E
{w} { } {c} {N} { } {G} { } {b} {w} F
{w} { } { } { } {K} { } { } { } {w} G
{c} { } { } { } { } { } { } {b} {b} H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } I
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-

Player Side:
Spoiler:

Enemy Side:
Spoiler:

Legend:
Spoiler:

(Violet has been placed at D5 due to IC purposes. Violet may not perform any moves until Player Phase begins. Starting cells are Rows I-J)

Last edited by crazE on Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
crazE
crazE
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:19 pm

Patrice starts at I5.

"Mind our own business? It's obvious we made this our business, capiche? You're not one in any position to be makin' demands like that and you know it," Patrice continued to growl at the pirates. "Ya really think you can take all of us? As pirates, you got balls at least. Let's see how you can back that courage up." It was hard to keep focused on nature when there wasn't too much of it around, but she could still cast her spells as long as she could manipulate the mana well enough...which she could. She had spent a lot of time training when it came to using her nature magic in artificial settings. She had read in a book Elavagia had about sages who could sense nature in the artificial objects that were created from it and use that as a focus of the power. It was a goal she sought to achieve at some point, but for she could make do with what she had. Besides, the pirates didn't seem like too much of a threat because they were most certainly outnumbered. They were either ignoring that fact or they couldn't count.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:23 pm

Anivia starts at cell J-7

Anivia was feeling fairly good about herself, standing up for the little girl like that. It made her rather pleased, and she had a smile on her face. That smile however, quickly changed as she tried to prevent the pirate from peeking up her dress, a bright blush on her face. "Hey, don't go looking there!" Anivia shouted, "I ought to gouge your eyes out for this!"

Indeed, she had these things, icicles they were. More aerodynamic than paper airplanes, and much sharper and more dangerous.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:08 pm

Terra starts at I4!

"Hmph." Terra grunted, rolling his eyes at the foolish display these pirates were showing. They really thought that they could handle the group that had assembled to protect the girl? It was absurd to think that they could possibly win while they were outnumbered. Even if they had even numbers, the Soloist was fairly sure they would still be defeated. "Remember: You asked for this." Terra stated, changing his stance ever so slightly so he could better assault the opposition.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:57 am

Gerard starts at J-5.

Gerard didn't seem to pay much attention to the young girl or even the armed teenagers, as he was much too excited at the fact that this would be the first time he had live subjects in which to test one of his weaponry designs on. "Consider yourselves lucky," Gerard announced. "For today you will play an important role as a stepping stone in the making of a new age! I hope you will all cherish this great honor for the remainder of your lives; which may or may not be very much longer." Indeed a new age was about to begin, for it felt as if this moment in time was prophesied in ancient stone tablets.

"When they start writing history books, this will be quite the excerpt."

Last edited by Vergil on Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Vergil
Vergil
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:19 am

Violet looked past the three thugs at the few people that were grouped up on the other side of the alley. She heard one of them call the thugs pirates. So that's the kind of thug they are, Violet thought to herself, putting her gaze back on the lead pirate, who was brandishing his weapon at her. She flicked her knives a bit, causing some of the flame to leap off the knives towards him. The flame died before it could get very far though. Violet raised her eyebrows and showed off her pearly white teeth, which immediately caught fire, giving her a demon-like appearance. The fire disappeared when she closed her mouth.

"Just remember," Violet told the pirates, "if you can't handle the heat, you shouldn't have stepped into the kitchen." In the back of her mind, Violet could see the frozen being who had joined the little group on the other side, and she felt accomplished already. If she could take down these pirates and the frozen spirit, then she could go back to bathing in the sun before it set. If Violet was forced to skip dinner, she would not be a very happy fire spirit.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by crazE Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:14 pm

----------------------------------------

{w} {b} {b} { } {T} { } { } {c} {w} C
{w} { } { } { } {V} { } { } { } {w} D
{ } { } { } {E} {P} { } { } { } { } I
{ } { } { } { } {G} { } {A} { } { } J

Player Side:
Spoiler:

Enemy Side:
Spoiler:

Legend:
Spoiler:

The lead pirate stepped back at the firy girl spat a flame at him, causing him to growl. "You better watch yer mouth." He hissed, motioning for the others to keep close. "This ain't a good idea, missy. You should leave with yer friends over here. Yer messin' with the wrong crew."

One of the pirates looked curiously at the other. "Em.. we never stepped into a kitchen, by the way." He responded to the flaming girl. The lead pirate leaned over and smacked him, pointing at the ones blocking the alleyway. "Pay attention!" he growled, turning back and swinging his sword with a curt smug. "Whaddya say then, missy? Dance with the devils of the sea?"

The girl behind Violet scooted from behind her, her face burning. With new allies by her side, she seemed to have grown a new face of courage. "You're all going down!" she yelled, stretching her gloved hand out. To much astonishment, the topaz upon the glove's top suddenly glowed, the light spreading out of her palm and slowly forming a figure. In moments, the light solidified, revealing a halberd made of a strange material, durable in its very look. A matching topaz rested in the base of its blade, slowly dimming as the weapon rested in the girl's hand, surprisingly light as shown as the girl twirled it about, pointing it at the pirates threateningly. It was as if a whole new person had taken over. Despite this change, the girl stayed a considerable distance away, her new spawned weapon held firm.

------------------------------------------------
~Player Phase~

Takaya moves to D3 (C5, C4, D4, D3).

Takaya waits...

{w} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {c} {w} C
{w} { } {T} { } {V} { } { } { } {w} D
{ } { } { } {E} {P} { } { } { } { } I
{ } { } { } { } {G} { } {A} { } { } J

Player Side:
Spoiler:

Enemy Side:
Spoiler:

Legend:
Spoiler:

Last edited by crazE on Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
crazE
crazE
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:57 pm

Violet's eyes snapped over to the girl behind her, rather the girl that was behind her. She quickly averted her gaze and roared inside her own mind. Don't draw their attention to you, idiot! Violet tightened her grip on her knives. Scowling, Violet prepared to rush in and attack. She didn't want to until she had powered up a bit more, but with the girl declaring victory shortly before the battle began, Violet had to do something to draw the pirate's attention away. To show them that though they wanted the stupid girl, if they didn't take care of Violet first, they would die.

Violet jumped forward, swinging her left knife down and cutting a thin slice into the lead pirate's leg, the wound sealing shut almost immediately from the fire from Violet's knife, even burning the skin to a degree. Violet spun around and swung her other knife up this time, cutting another thin wound into the pirate's forearm, which also sealed shut and burned. The pirate wouldn't be losing much blood, but he would definitely be feeling pain.

Violet moves to F-5

Violet attacks Kallus! 2 hits! 6 Atk Fire DMG per hit! Damage boosted by Body of Fire!

Violet's S-Ability: Body Like Fire Activates! Chance to burn Kallus!

"Come, let's dance you worm," Violet said with a grin, only looking at the lead pirate, "You and me, we're going to have a little waltz of fire."
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:49 pm

Patrice moves to I7.

Patrice, done with all the talk, pranced off to the side, her body glowing and surging with mana. She could definitely feel the nature now and she was about to let it fly. "Here goes!" she exclaimed to herself, waving her mace in the direction of the pirate she wanted to hit. The mana contracted violently before firing off sharp, leaf-like projectiles in a mighty stream, the things speeding through the air until they hopefully sliced and diced their mark. The green aura around her seemed to fade just a bit as she surveyed the situation. The pirates were definitely outnumbered, but they seemed like hearty fellows. "Depending on their captain, they may have taken their fair share of beatings already," she quipped inaudibly to herself. She was honestly surprised by how much attention the fleeing girl and these thugs had attracted, but the more the merrier. She certainly wasn't going to complain about it all.

Patrice casts Swift Blade Serenade on Kallus! 7 Dmg! (INT)

MP: 11/20
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:12 pm

Terra
HP: 25/25
MP: 15/15
Atk: 5
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 2
Evade: 3%
Crit: 4%
Move: 4 Cells

Terra moves to H4!

There was no longer need for them to talk, these pirates wanted to fight and a fight they would get. Terra would not tarry, especially since he was still pissed at the men for pushing him around earlier. He took a step forward before pointing his weapon towards the pirate most of the others had focused on. Almost like a flash of light he was upon the man, striking once and then again only to have a final thrust finish his combo.

Terra attacks Kallus! 2 Hits! 5 Atk Damage per Hit!

Terra
HP: 25/25
MP: 15/15
Atk: 5
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 2
Evade: 3%
Crit: 4%
Move: 4 Cells

Last edited by Terra on Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:39 pm

Gerard moves to J-3

While the pirates were occupied in combat, Gerard saw the moment as an opportune time to introduce to this world the first appearance of his patented turret. After taking out and putting together metal pieces, the "Landraker" had finally been assembled. This contraption wasn't much to look at, nor was it very efficient in materials, but it was sure to get the job done. "As soon as I configure the trajectory, you'll all be... well... let's just say I hope you're hungry for grapes! Bahahahahaha!" Gerard chortled triumphantly.

Gerard deploys Landraker at J-4!

Gerard's S-Ability: Stroke of Genius activates! Turret has chance to gain two more cells of range!

16/30 MP
Vergil
Vergil
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:07 am

Before she even did anything Anivia's eyes caught sight of something terrible. Something that has haunted her ever since that little incident with Lina. Flames leaping from a girl's knives to scorch one of the pirates. Even though she was a good distance away from Anivia the snow fairy could still feel the heat radiating from those knives and the girl as if she was right next to her. She tried to focus her attention on the pirate who had tried looking up her dress, but her mind kept wandering back to the flames and how frightening they were for her. Barely managing to pull herself together to cast a spell, Anivia began condensing the moisture in the air and freezing it, creating an uneven block of ice floating in the air. The ice then transformed, shaping itself into a perfect cylinder with one tip then converging to make a sharp point. Then with a flick of her finger Anivia commanded the deadly creation of ice to fly toward the pirate, aiming for the eye.

Anivia uses Ice Shard on Gabber. 5 Ice INT Dmg. Chance of Blind
MP: 22/30

Gabber receives a stack of Frostbite

Anivia moves to cell J-9
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by crazE Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:22 pm

--------------------------------------------------
Kallus takes 2 damage, 2 damage. Kallus is burned!

[HP: 31/35]

Kallus takes 5 damage.

[HP: 26/35]

Kallus takes 1 damage, 1 damage.

[HP: 24/35]

Gabber takes 3 damage. Evades Blind!

[HP: 32/35]

{w} { } {T} { } { } { } { } { } {w} D
{w} { } {c} {N} {V} {G} { } {b} {w} F
{c} { } { } {E} { } { } { } {b} {b} H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {P} { } { } I
{ } { } {G} {1} { } { } { } { } {A} J

Player Side:
Spoiler:

Enemy Side:
Spoiler:

Legend:
Spoiler:
---------------------------------------
~Enemy Phase~

Kallus takes 4 Burn damage.

Kallus hissed as his leg and forearm were sliced and seared, his leg taking the worst of it as hairs singed and flesh sizzled. Within a moment afterward, strange leaf-like blades slice at him, causing him to yell out as he is tossed to one knee. Within another moment, his back seared again with two more strikes, tearing the leather of his vest-like jacket. He swiftly turned, his old sabre spinning and striking the soloist. "Yer all gonna regret it!" he yelled, motioning for the others to take strike.

Kallus uses Fatal Swipe on Terra! 8 ATK Damage! Chance of Poison!

[12/20 MP]

Gabber uses Fatal Swipe on Violet! 8 ATK Damage! Chance of Poison!

[12/20 MP]

Naget uses fatal Swipe on Violet! 8 ATK Damage! Chance of Poison!

[12/20 MP]
------------------------------------

Stroke of Genius Failed!

Terra takes 4 Damage. Evades Poison!

Violet takes 4 Damage. Evades Poison!

Violet takes 4 Damage. Evades Poison!
------------------------------------

{w} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} D
{w} { } { } {T} { } { } { } { } {w} E
{w} { } {c} {N} {V} {G} { } {b} {w} F
{c} { } { } {E} { } { } { } {b} {b} H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {P} { } { } I
{ } { } {G} {1} { } { } { } { } {A} J

Player Side:
Spoiler:

Enemy Side:
Spoiler:

Legend:
Spoiler:
--------------------------------------
~Player Phase~

Takaya watched as the fire girl ran straight into the gang of pirates, tossing out firy hits as they gang on her with edged blades. She also witnessed the others- all with amazingly supernatural skills- deliver powerful blows and prepare moves to strike down these sea thugs. Who were these people? Takaya felt a fire burn within her, gripping her halberd tightly. She had to fight for herself. All her life, others have come to save her. But now, she needed to take her life into her own hands, become independent. With a swift charge, Takaya approached one of the pirates with a passion to strike down, swooping her halberd forward and slicing the pirate's legs powerfully.

Takaya moves to E4.

Takaya uses Strike Down on Naget! 5 INT Damage! Chance of Immobilize!

[24/30 MP]

Last edited by crazE on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
crazE
crazE
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next