Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Armonia Chronicles~ .:Abyss of the Seas:.

+2
Masquerade
crazE
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

~Armonia Chronicles~ .:Abyss of the Seas:. - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Armonia Chronicles~ .:Abyss of the Seas:.

Post by Zerifachias Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:05 pm

"Agh!" Violet growled as two scimitars hit her and cut her. The fire in her veins immediately sealed the wounds though. Something like this wasn't nearly enough to take her down. Growling again, Violet saw the lead man turn his back to her, when she so obviously wanted a fight with him and no other. But instead, his lackeys were attacking her. Both of them were, in fact. That only served to piss Violet off.

Violet paused, looking at each of the pirates for a moment, trying to think of options. Biting her lip, Violet realized she should back off for now and power up. Violet threw her knives behind her, where they stuck into the ground and held there. Violet then threw herself backwars, flipping onto her hands where she pushed herself off the ground, spun through the air in a cloak of fire before skidding to a stop on her feet where her knives were. The cloak of fire didn't disappear though, it surged and flared and withered away. Violet's body seemed to glow with a fiery orange light now, and her hair literally turned to flame.

"I'm all fired up now," Violet said with a grin, flames leaping out of her mouth as she talked. She raised her hand towards the lead pirate and gestured, "Come at me, big guy. I'll turn you into a human torch."

Violet moves to C-5.

Violet activates Boiling Blood! Increases Atk by 40%!

MP: 3/15
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

~Armonia Chronicles~ .:Abyss of the Seas:. - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Armonia Chronicles~ .:Abyss of the Seas:.

Post by Masquerade Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:43 pm

Patrice casts Swift Blade Serenade on Kallus! 7 Dmg! (INT)

MP: 2/20

"We're going to regret what now?" Patrice sighed, shaking her head. The green aura surrounding her flared to life as she waved her mace through the air sending more sharp, leaf-like projectiles made of mana hurtling at the pirate that was talking like a big shot. They were definitely sturdy fellows, but they couldn't last forever. Unfortunately for Patrice, she was out of usable mana. Well damn. I haven't really been working out much lately either, she groaned mentally as she gazed at her rather flimsy arms. We're definitely going to have to fix that up here soon. She kept to her spot, looking around at the nearby barrels wondering what was inside of them. Perhaps she could sneak a little peek, a mischievous grin forming on her face.

Patrice waits.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:03 am

Anivia moves to cell I-8

Looks like they're not really focused on her as of this moment, good. She was well aware of her frail body, one that likely wouldn't even be able to take three hits from these brutes. She would have to continue to keep her distance like this and back off as soon as even one of them turns his attention to her. Taking a moment to craft another beautiful icicle, the sharp projectile was sent flying toward the same man, aiming for the same eye.

Anivia uses Ice Shard on Gabber. 6 Ice INT Dmg. Chance to Blind
MP: 14/30
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:45 am

Terra
HP: 21/25
MP: 15/15
Atk: 5
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 2
Evade: 3%
Crit: 4%
Move: 4 Cells

Terra's jaw locked tightly together upon being hit, it certainly did more damage than he had been expecting. But it was not too harmful overall, as the poison that managed to hit him was unable to enter the wound made. No doubt he would be alright afterwards, there just had to be an 'afterwards' to be had. Quickly, the Soloist moved back and over so that he was still in range of the pirate that had attacked him and once again his glaive was thrust in the proper direction.

Terra moves to I5!

Terra attacks Kallus! 2 Hits! 5 Atk Damage per Hit!

Terra
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:32 am

Landraker1 attacks Kallus! 4 Int Damage!

"It works!" Gerard shouted excitedly. "Time to take things up a notch." After moving to distance himself away from the pirate, Gerard pieced together a new contraption that much resembled that of a common tree cricket and set it on the ground. "I'll be back for you later, provided nobody else takes you." At this point Gerard became tired of building and examined his surroundings to notice that the area was furnished with various crates and barrels. It would be quite fun to run around like a maniac and smash them all, wouldn't it? Gerard certainly loved building things, but he also liked to break things as well. How he remembered as a young lad he would dress up in a green outfit and hood, deliberately break into homes to smash every piece of pottery in sight, and pilfer anything that was inside them. Could you imagine such an absurdity?

Gerard moves to I-1.

Gerard deploys Cicada Forager at J-1!

4/30 MP
Vergil
Vergil
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by crazE Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:38 pm

Chapter I-I ~ Protection Services
---------------------------------------------
Cicada Forager is Deployed!

Kallus takes 5 Damage.

[13/35 HP]

Kallus takes 1 Damage, 1 Damage.

[11/35 HP]

Kallus takes 2 Damage.

[9/35 HP]

Kallus is Critical!

Gabber takes 4 Damage. Evades Blind!

[28/35 HP]

Naget takes 3 damage. Naget is Immobilized!

[32/35 HP]

---------------------------------------------

Objective: Defeat the Pirates and keep Takaya alive!
Atmosphere: None.

{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} A
{w} {b} {b} { } { } { } {c} {c} {w} B
{w} {b} {b} { } {V} { } { } {c} {w} C
{w} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} D
{w} { } { } {T} { } { } { } { } {w} E
{w} { } {c} {N} { } {G} { } {b} {w} F
{w} { } { } { } {K} { } { } { } {w} G
{c} { } { } { } { } { } { } {b} {b} H
{G} { } { } { } {E} { } {P} {A} { } I
{C} { } { } {1} { } { } { } { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-

Player Side:
Spoiler:

Enemy Side:
Spoiler:

Legend:
Spoiler:

[i>~Enemy Phase~

Kallus takes 4 Burn Damage.

Kallus's S-Ability "Last Stand" activates!

ATK: [s]7[/s] --- 11

Kallus yelled out as all the attacks about him ripped at his body, tore his skin apart as blood began to drip off his form. He growled, still keeping up on his feet by just one last will. This was no longer just a battle, it was a mission. It was apparent that this girl had formidable allies, and it was no longer getting after the girl. It was about getting after all of them. He reached into his jacket with a growl, turning and revealing a flintlock pistol. His eyes landed upon the soloist, the one who repeatedly jabbed at him with the ranged glaive. With a firm aim, he fired.

The other two followed pursuit, revealing their own guns as they all took aim.

Kallus uses Flintlock Shot on Terra! 13 ATK Damage! (Variance 0%)

[2/20 MP]

Kallus waits...

Gabber moves to I6!

Gabber uses Flintlock Shot on Patrice! 8 ATK Damage! (Variance -10%)

[2/20 MP]

Naget uses Flintlock Shot on Takaya! 8 ATK Damage! (Variance 0%)

[2/20 MP]

Naget waits...

--------------------------------------------
Terra evades Flintlock Shot!

Patrice takes 5 Damage. Evades Wound!

Takaya takes 6 Damage. Evades Wound!

Cicada Forager gains 1 MP!

{w} {b} {b} { } {V} { } { } {c} {w} C
{w} { } {c} {N} { } { } { } {b} {w} F
{w} { } { } { } {K} { } { } { } {w} G
{G} { } { } { } {E} {G} {P} {A} { } I

Player Side:
Spoiler:

Enemy Side:
Spoiler:

Legend:
Spoiler:

[b>~Player Phase~

Takaya gasped out as metal shards pierce into her shoulder, causing her to spin from the force and hit the ground with a thud, letting out a sharp yelp as blood began to pour from the several wounds. She had been hit from a very close distance, the metal shards still burning from the heat of the black powder. She could feel a slight spinning from the immense pain as she lay there, groaning and suffering. It was pain beyond what she'd ever felt. Slowly, she raised to her feet, gripping the halberd she possessed and hefting it. She slowly started forward, then yelled out as she swung the blade out at the pirate in front of her.

After the strike, her attention drifted over to the others, pirates and allies alike. The lead pirate that wanted after her was in the worst condition possible, the other pirate seeming to be entangled among the rest. She smiled, glaring at the sea thug in front of her. "I guess you all get what you deserve!" she called with ferocity.

Takaya attacks Naget! 5 INT Damage!

Takaya waits....

Last edited by crazE on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
crazE
crazE
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:28 pm

Anivia uses Ice Shard on Gabber. 6 Ice INT Dmg. Chance of Blind
MP: 6/30

She missed his eye again? How much would it hurt to have the icicle stab your eye for once- oh wait. Ah well, third time's the charm. Anivia conjured another ice spike to strike at the pirate's eye, the location where the first two stuck seemed to have left his skin a rather unpleasant purple color, no doubt from the cold. It must be painful, being hit by ice when your skin is already starting to freeze over. Of course this is only the beginning, as Anivia was well aware of what her magic could do. She smiled. Encasing the man in a block of solid ice, turn it into an ice statue, that would make for a rather wonderful decor.

Anivia's smile quickly disappeared to be replaced by an expression of fear as the pirate she had been trying to stab in the eye came closer to her. Even though she didn't seem to be that far up on his priority list, as he attacked the girl near her, but it was still enough to scare Anivia to turn and further increase the distance between them. She flew over the barrels, much rather being a little bit closer to the fire girl, who most likely won't hurt her quite yet, than risk taking a few hits from the pirates.

Anivia moves to cell E-8
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:54 pm

Terra

Terra deftly ducked as the man fired a bullet at him, missing him entirely leaving the Soloist unscathed. However, just because the man had gotten lucky enough to miss the glaive wielding fighter, did not mean he had not been angered. Quite the contrary, a growl almost escaped the young man's lips and he moved once again to get a better attack in.

Terra moves to G3!

Luck was on his side, however, as the Soloist did not strike him; the latter having noticed the former's burns would put him out of his misery. "One down." was all Terra said in response before turning his attention towards a more hearty pirate. A quick strike followed through with a vicious stab and Terra pulled away, not saying anything despite being unsatisfied with the lack of damage it did.

Terra attacks Naget! 2 Hits! 5 Atk Damage per Hit!

Terra
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:49 pm

Patrice moves to F7.

"Well, damn it. Tactical retreat time," Patrice growled as she scampered off towards a barrel in the distance. She had exhausted her mana reservoir quite quickly and was now defenseless because of her lack of strength which she was determined to do something about. In the meantime, she needed something useful to do, so she decided to break open the barrel next to her to see what was inside. "Might be something useful," she said to herself quietly with a small shrug before raising her mace and smashing it into the barrel. She was heavily depending on the sheer power of her weapon to get the job done, but she was sure she had managed...or not. She looked at the thing in disappointment. Hardly even a dent.

Patrice uses Trigger Command: Smash the Barrel on Barrel (F8)! 1 Dmg! (ATK)
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:16 am

Landraker1 attacks Naget! 4 Int Damage!

Becoming exhausted of building, Gerard turned over to the crate next to him and popped his knuckles. "Hello, Mister Crate. I'd like to introduce you to my associate, DOCTOR WRENCH!" Gerard said, threatening the lifeless container. With one swift strike of his tool, he had only managed to chip the surface. Gerard scratched his head, dumbstruck. "Good word. Either my dexterity has deteriorated in my age, or they're making crates out of petrified trees. My compliments to the manufacturer. Still, I'd best finish what I started."

Gerard uses Trigger Command: Smash the Crate at H-1! 1 ATK Damage!
Vergil
Vergil
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:08 am

Violet
Atk: 5---7

Violet didn't waste any time rushing back into the thick of the fighting, throwing herself forward, her body bursting through the flames that surrounded her like a cloak, only to follow her every movement like a blurred version of herself. The two knives couldn't be seen through the vast amount of flames, but they flashed occasionally as Violet stabbed the pirate to the side, the one the tiny girl she was supposed to be protecting was assaulting. Two flashes of fire whipped through the air and smote the pirate.

"Dance, worm!" Violet cackled in her insanity. She threw her arms up, as if embracing the sky, the fire surrounding her dancing around her body. Violet, as a being of fire, was showing what her true form looked like without reverting to that form. Granted, this fire was much more tame, but the look was the same.

Violet moves to F-5

Violet attacks Naget! 8 Atk DMG! 2 hits! Chance of Burn! Damage boosted by Body of Fire!
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by crazE Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:23 am

---------------------------------------

Gabber takes 4 Damage. Gabber is Blinded!

[24/35 HP]

Naget takes 1 Damage, 1 Damage.

[30/35 HP]

Naget takes 2 Damage.

[28/35 HP]

Naget takes 4 Damage, 4 Damage. CRITICAL HIT! Naget is Burned!

[16/35 HP]

{w} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {c} {w} C
{w} { } { } {T} { } { } {A} { } {w} E
{w} { } {c} {N} {V} { } {P} {b} {w} F
{w} { } {E} { } {K} { } { } { } {w} G
{G} { } { } { } { } {G} { } { } { } I

Player Side:
Spoiler:

Enemy Side:
Spoiler:

Legend:
Spoiler:

[i>~Enemy Phase~

Kallus takes 4 Burn Damage.

[0/35 HP]

Kallus KO!

Naget takes 4 Burn Damage.

[12/35 HP]

Naget felt the world spin as his body was first struck by the glaive-wielding soloist, of which his jacket took most the damage. He then felt the piercing shot of the metal grapeshot before he yells out, the woman of fire unleashing a torrent of the latter upon him. It almost seemed as if he was consumed by a beast, his whole body encased in the flames as stabs were made into his form. Once the fires ceased, Naget hit the ground, feeling his skin sear with the pain of blistering burns. He groaned out as he gazed over; the leader of this little group had fallen, his burns too severe to take consciously. Naget furiously pulled himself back up, ignoring the searing burn across his cheek and splayed along his arms, gripping his blade as he studied his surroundings. He was surely cornered. His gaze locked onto the small girl upon which they had come to retrieve. It was all her fault. His anger boiled as he yelled out, striking the girl down with a powerful strike. "BEST DIE, YOU LITTLE BITCH!" He cried out.

Meanwhile, nearby Gabber screamed as his eye began to bleed out, a nice stick of ice protruding out as his darkened hands attempt to pull it out. "AGH, NAGET! THIS ICY BITCH BLINDED ME!" he screamed, looking about as best he could. His one eye locked onto the icy girl down the way, just out of reach. He so desperately wanted to pull her out of the air, have his way, then burn her to ashes. His anger seemed boiling before his gaze looked back at Naget. He hadn't responded. His form was drenched in fire, then surrounded by the group like wasps. "Hang on Naget!" he yelled out, trying to run as best he could with an icicle sticking out of his face.

Naget attacks Takaya! 7 ATK Damage!

Gabber moves to F6.

Gabber attacks Violet! 7 ATK Damage!

------------------------------------------

Takaya takes 5 Damage.

[4/15 HP]

Takaya is Critical!

Violet takes 3 Damage.

[14/25 HP]

Barrel (F8) takes 1 Damage!

[9/10]

Crate (H1) takes 1 Damage!

[9/10]

{w} { } { } {T} { } { } {A} { } {w} E
{w} { } {c} {N} {V} {G} {P} {b} {w} F
{w} { } {E} { } { } { } { } { } {w} G
{G} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } I

Player Side:
Spoiler:

Enemy Side:
Spoiler:

Legend:
Spoiler:

[b>~Player Phase~

Takaya's form spun out and hit the ground with a thud, blood splaying across the alleyway ground as Naget's blade had struck across her midsection, leaving a ghastly wound throbbing and burning as blood seemed to pour constantly out. Takaya slowly rose, grabbing her midsection painfully as she slowly crawls to a retreat, feeling severely light-headed. Before she did however, she gripped the halberd she wielded, striking out one last time at her opponent's legs before she begins her backward pace. Her halberd dispersed into a mass of bright energy, retreating back into the topaz atop the glove.

Takaya attacks Naget! 5 INT Damage!

Takaya moves to B4.

Last edited by crazE on Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:58 am; edited 2 times in total
crazE
crazE
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:33 am

Terra

Terra attacks Naget! 2 Hits! 5 Atk Damage per Hit!

"Don't touch her." Terra hissed upon seeing the girl they were supposed to be defending take a very taxing hit. Without so much as a second thought he raised his weapon once more and struck the man twice as was customary. Even when he lowered his weapon he felt like attacking again, but he had to be wary of the pirate. There was no telling what kind of attack he might have in store, so it would be best to wait and then strike again.

Terra
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:20 pm

"Little worm!" Violet nearly shrieked in anger as she saw the girl take a heavy hit. Now the girl was bleeding and hurting. This needed to end. Immediately. The fire surged around Violet until she burst out of the flames, landing on the pirate's shoulders and wrapping her legs -- coated in fire -- around the thug's neck. One knife pierced his chest. Another the front of his neck. If he wasn't killed by this, the terrible burns he was suffering from would end his life.

Violet back-flipped off the pirate, landing on her feet before spinning around to face the other, her flaming feet kicking up the dirt and turning it to ashes that swirled around her, as the air pressure around Violet was getting denser. She was on fire. Literally and metaphorically.

Violet attacks Naget! 8 Atk DMG! 2 hits! Chance of Burn! Damage boosted by Body of Fire!
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:10 pm

Gerard looked up and saw the second pirate barely standing within an inch of his own life. It certainly wasn't necessary to waste anymore grapeshot on him as he looked like he would collapse at any moment, so Gerard directed the Landraker towards the last pirate who apparently had a new type of face jewelry. "Is there no stopping to what youngsters these days will pierce? I guess you might say fashion can change... in the blink of an eye! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Gerard laughed uproariously. The trajectory of the Landraker updated and aimed at Gabber, unfortunately he was too far away. Gerard shrugged and turned his attention back to the crate. "Alright you crate of demon spawn, prepare to meet your match!"

Last edited by Vergil on Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Positioning error)
Vergil
Vergil
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:34 pm

Raising her mace again, Patrice took another crack at the barrel, but with absolutely no luck. A grimace took root on Patrice's face as she glared at the barrel as if she could make it explode with her gaze, but she knew something like that couldn't be done...yet. She tapped her mace impatiently against one leg as she eyed the sturdy thing. Yeah, there's no way this barrel is breaking anytime soon. Not like I'm of much use anymore, she sighed in her mind as she rubbed her mace arm, preparing herself for another whack at it.

Patrice waits.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:04 pm

Anivia moves to cell G-6

Anivia giggled, one of her pretty ice daggers finally stuck to the poor pirate's eye. Now he was in an outrage, oh humans are so much fun to mess with. She wondered if the man could even see and concentrate enough to hit her, she would give him a chance, maybe two. Plus, the icicle was barely in the man's eye, not enough pain to make up for what he wanted to do to the maiden.

"My pretty ice shards, did they hurt?" Anivia asked, whimsically floating toward the pirate, "Aww, your eye looks so swollen. Would this help?" Anivia then held out her right hand in front of her, and just like before ice began to materialize and form a large staff-like object. The ice ever so slightly changed, until the rough surface of the staff was smooth, appearing to be a very well crafted gold. On the tip of the staff rested a perfect blue crystal, sapphire maybe, and from within it emitted another wave of cold along with Anivia's natural frosty presence.

"Take this!" Anivia shouted, slamming the crystal tip of her staff against the icicle, like a hammer to a nail, causing it to wedge itself deeper in the man's eye socket.

Anivia attacks Gabber. 1 ATK Dmg
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by crazE Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:30 am

----------------------------------------

Naget takes 1 Damage, 1 Damage.

[10/35 HP]

Naget takes 4 Damage, 4 Damage. Evades Burn!

[2/35 HP]

Naget is Critical!

Gabber takes 1 damage. Gabber is Frozen!

[23/35 HP]

{w} { } {c} {N} {V} {G} {P} {b} {w} F
{w} { } {E} { } { } {A} { } { } {w} G

Player Side:
Spoiler:

Enemy Side:
Spoiler:

Legend:
Spoiler:

[b>~Enemy Phase~

Naget takes 4 Burn Damage.

[-2/35 HP]

Naget KO!

Gabber felt the searing pain of the icicle strike deeper into his head, causing him to scream out before an overlapping silence covers his voice. His skin was immediately coated in a covering of ice, his skin blued and his only good eye glazed over in a frosty petrification.

Naget didn't fare so well either. Not at all actually. Two jabs from that glaive-wielding soloist ripped new wounds into his form, causing him to cry out. His cry was immediately cut short as an overwhelming fire had wrapped itself around his neck, the blaze digging and singing deeply into his skin. Proceeding the flames, he felt a painful searing stab directly into his chest. His body screamed at him as the pain was overwhelming, his mouth opening to yell out, only to be completely silenced as another searing stab cut off his throat, causing him to gag and sputter as the flames overwhelmed him. His form fell to the ground in a moment, nothing left but a bloody red mess of a body.

Gabber waits.

Barrel (F8) takes 1 Damage.

[8/10 HP]

Crate (H1) takes 1 Damage.

[8/10 HP]

{w} { } {c} { } {V} {G} {P} {b} {w} F
{w} { } {E} { } { } {A} { } { } {w} G

Player Side:
Spoiler:

Enemy Side:
Spoiler:

Legend:
Spoiler:

[b>~Player Phase~

Takaya pulled herself to her feet slowly, her eyes widened dramatically as she saw the second pirate fall in an astounding fatality of fire and blood. That firy girl was definitely a force to be reckoned with. She slowly approached the others as the third man seemed to have been petrified in solid ice, his face in agony as the icicle stuck in his eye was definitely deeper than it had been before. She could feel a certain malice toward this man, but.... did she wanna go through with destroying him? She looked to the others. It was in their hands, for they were her rescuers.

Takaya moves to D6.

Takaya waits.

Last edited by crazE on Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
crazE
crazE
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:34 pm

Patrice moves to E8.

Gah, this barrel is really pissing me off, Patrice grumbled in her mind, shooting a wary glance to the frozen bastard next to her. The rest would make short work of him. Good riddance. She dodged around the barrel and smashed her mace into it again. There could only be so much abuse the thing could take before it broke. What are they hiding in this thing that they need to make it so sturdy? She thought of all the possibilities which only made her that much more curious such that she didn't even think about why the girl was being chased by pirates in the first place.

Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:12 pm

Terra

Terra moves to G5!

The soloist quickly sidestepped the badly burned (and dead) body that had fallen to the ground nearby and stopped just next to the woman chucking icicles. With the last enemy frozen entirely, the end of this fight was drawing near and Terra was ready to finish it. Raising his glaive once more he stabbed the ice statue before spinning and slamming the pole section down on it. The ice did not shatter as he had expected, but it was quite clear the frozen man could not take much more.

Terra attacks Gabber! 2 Hits! 5 Atk Damage per Hit! Damage is increased by Frozen!

Terra
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:13 am

So the last one was frozen, huh? Somehow, that really pissed Violet off. She looked around, searching for the source of the cold presence she found earlier, and spotted it. It was actually right next to her. How convenient. She would have to destroy it completely after taking care of this final pirate, that was frozen. But it wouldn't be frozen for long, not with the fire that coursed through Violet's knives.

One, two swipes of the daggers split some of the ice and melted the rest, leaving the pirate to go up in flames and burn, burn, burn!

Violet attacks Gabber! 8 Atk Fire DMG! 2 hits! Chance of Burn! Damage increased by Body of Fire!
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:54 am

Anivia moves to cell J-7

"Aw, did that hurt too much? I'm sorry, but I think you look prettier this way." Anivia said, giggling as she looked over the pirate's frozen figure, feeling rather accomplished.

However Anivia immediately backed off as the fire girl approached the frozen pirate. She didn't want to get burned just in case a spark landed on her beautiful dress. But as Anivia backed away she realized something, the daggers the girl carries were on fire. No, she wouldn't. Anivia watched as her beautiful ice sculpture melted from the flames of the girl's daggers, she ruined it! The nerve of that girl!

"Hey! Who said you could melt that? I worked very hard to turn him into an ice sculpture and you ruin all my work? Who do you think you are?" Anivia shouted at the fire girl, her tone reflecting how angry she was.

Anivia waits
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:33 pm

In his many years, the aged inventor had never met a sturdier crate. "I shall prevail over you! It's only a matter of time!" Gerard proclaimed determinedly. "You think you're better than me? Bah! You know nothing! You're just a box! A stupid, stupid box!" Eventually Gerard began imagining his father's voice coming from the box. "There ya go, makin' one of yer stupid doohickeys again!" It began to scold him. "Why can't ya be like all the other normal kids, huh? The kinds that play sports and join the army? Ya just sit there and play with yer stupid wrench. I dunno where ya even found the stupid thing." "But dad, I don't want to join the army!" Gerard whined back to the still lifeless crate.

"Yeah? Well that figures. Yer just a little pansy, ya know that? Bet you won't even grow a beard yer entire life, ya useless git."
"Shut up! It's your fault mother left! Who are you to talk down to me? You're the deadbeat!"
"That right, ya little chimp? Well let me tell ya something. When them undead start walking the lands, y'all be sorry ya didn't get trainin' from the army. Yer stupid inventions ain't gonna save ya neither. They ain't shit. You ain't shit. And yer mother weren't shit neither, not to mention terrible in the sack. Ya ain't never gonna make no friends, ya ain't ever gonna be famous, and ya ain't ever gonna make somethin' useful. I'll say it again. Ya. Ain't. SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT."
"I'LL KILL YOU!"

Vergil
Vergil
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by crazE Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:51 am

--------------------------------------

Gabber takes 6 Damage, 6 Damage.

[11/35 HP]

Gabber takes 12 Damage (Gabber is unfrozen!), Gabber takes 4 Damage

[-5/35 HP]

Gabber KO!

{w} { } { } { } { } {T} { } { } {w} D
{w} { } { } { } { } { } { } {P} {w} E
{w} { } {c} { } {V} { } { } {b} {w} F
{w} { } { } { } {E} { } { } { } {w} G
{C} { } { } {1} { } { } {A} { } { } J

Player Side:
Spoiler:

Enemy Side:
Spoiler:

Legend:
Spoiler:

[i>~Battle Completed!~

~EXP Points~

+5 Pirate KO (x3)
+2 Player phase completed less than 10 phases
+2 No Player KO
+2 No items used
+5 Takaya stays alive!

TOTAL: 26 EXP (21 Takaya)

Takaya 0/10 --- 21/10
LEVEL UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
2 Upgrade Points gained!
1 Skill Point gained!
Next Level: 0/10 ---- 11/10
LEVEL UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
2 Upgrade Points gained!
1 Skill Point gained!
Next Level: 1/10

Anivia 0/10 --- 26/10
LEVEL UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
2 Upgrade Points gained!
1 Skill Point gained!
Next Level: 0/10 ---- 16/10
LEVEL UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
2 Upgrade Points gained!
1 Skill Point gained!
Next Level: 6/10

Terra 0/10 --- 26/10
LEVEL UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
2 Upgrade Points gained!
1 Skill Point gained!
LEVEL UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
2 Upgrade Points gained!
1 Skill Point gained!

Violet 0/10 --- 26/10
LEVEL UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
2 Upgrade Points gained!
1 Skill Point gained!
LEVEL UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
2 Upgrade Points gained!
1 Skill Point gained!

Gerard 0/10 --- 26/10
LEVEL UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
2 Upgrade Points gained!
1 Skill Point gained!
LEVEL UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
2 Upgrade Points gained!
1 Skill Point gained!

Patrice 0/10 --- 26/10
LEVEL UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
2 Upgrade Points gained!
1 Skill Point gained!
LEVEL UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
2 Upgrade Points gained!
1 Skill Point gained!

Gold received: 150

Items received:

Old Rum (x3)- old, messed-with rum, but still can knock the pain away! (+5 HP recovery upon use)

Jade Pendent (x1)- A rare jade pendent that was no doubt stolen. (+1 ATK) [Equippable by All]

(edit your profiles accordingly.)

Last edited by crazE on Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
crazE
crazE
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by crazE Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:17 pm

The girl with the strange glove watched as the last opponent falls, hitting the ground in a bloody, icy mess. The alleyway was now silent, spectators from the alleyway now swiftly running off in fear that what they had seen would cause them to become in danger. The amber gaze of the young girl looked at all that surrounded her, her heroes. It was definitely an odd group in a sense, for all of them couldn't possibly have known each other beforehand. And yet they fought together with one purpose. That seemed to bring light to the young girl's gaze. "My faith in humanity is restored," she mumbled, "For even strangers can combine their talents to make something great of themselves and each other... the power of unity is great."

Takaya, after saying these things, finally spoke louder to all of them. "Thank you all," she smiled weakly, "I thank you in the deepest for aiding me. May I take you all to-" her voice cut short as a gasp cut her off. The initial pain of her massive wound across her stomach was numbed in the heat of battle. But now the battle was over, there was no need for the body to hold back its natural pain killer. Takaya's fingers became hot with the sensation of still-running blood, an immense burning sensation beyond her description sizzling her midsection. Her legs quivered, and in moments the world began to spin. Her breathing grew shallow, panic coming to her eyes as she looked back up at the others. Then, the world began fading in and out, and in moments, the girl's legs buckled under the weight of the pain, her little skirt billowing as she fell to the ground.
crazE
crazE
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next