Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interest Check: The Grenian Conspiracy~ Worlds under One

4 posters

Go down

Interest Check: The Grenian Conspiracy~ Worlds under One Empty Interest Check: The Grenian Conspiracy~ Worlds under One

Post by Lemon Pledge Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:06 pm

Alright, this is a roleplay that has started already but unfortunately went down the drain due to me getting my computer taken away. But here is a simple description of it.

Spoiler:

Even if this RP was already set in motion back in ZEJ, you can still join. We haven't gone far enough yet, and It would be lovely if anyone was interested in this. By all means, go ahead and express your interest. And if you are confused about it in any way, I'll give you some info about the RP- including info about the Grenians, Causicans, and everything under sun~ The reason why I brought it here was because yes, I'm a member here and I'd like to bring in something from my world to you all :3

Lemon Pledge
Sleep-Deprived Zombie
Sleep-Deprived Zombie

Back to top Go down

Interest Check: The Grenian Conspiracy~ Worlds under One Empty Re: Interest Check: The Grenian Conspiracy~ Worlds under One

Post by Kurio Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:32 pm

General rule of thumb is that Pandy will be up for anything and everything rp related, due to him having no life besides being on the internet all day ^^
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Interest Check: The Grenian Conspiracy~ Worlds under One Empty Re: Interest Check: The Grenian Conspiracy~ Worlds under One

Post by Lemon Pledge Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:58 pm

No shame, no shame. I sorta have that situation too XD~

Lemon Pledge
Sleep-Deprived Zombie
Sleep-Deprived Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post by TheNinjaSlayer Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:37 pm

I'm in.
TheNinjaSlayer
TheNinjaSlayer
Cat Napper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lemon Pledge Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:56 pm

Yay ^^

Lemon Pledge
Sleep-Deprived Zombie
Sleep-Deprived Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post by crazE Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:29 pm

You know I'm in<3 Razz
crazE
crazE
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Lemon Pledge Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:18 pm

Razz I know

Lemon Pledge
Sleep-Deprived Zombie
Sleep-Deprived Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down