Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Alidaire: The Chase

2 posters

Page 8 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Go down

Tales of Alidaire: The Chase - Page 8 Empty Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Chase

Post by Masquerade Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:12 pm

"D-don't worry; I'm gonna stick with you guys through the end on this matter. Vincent will probably want his revenge anyway...," Henry explained, but his voice trailed off and thoughts began to fill his head concerning the book and what exactly retrieving it would mean for him.

Danzel tapped his foot against the hardwood floor in thought. "Let's see. It was a about a few weeks ago, if I recall. Our boss, Brygan, was at wit's end trying to figure out a way for our organization of thieves to be a bit more...successful. Our organization wasn't very...organized. We barely managed to steal anything from anyone, and a lot of our members were caught by authorities. We managed to find a hideout: an abandoned manor on the other side of Tali Sungai, which is this place. Well...before it was more dilapidated: cracked windows, broken shutters, nasty furniture, creaky floorboards. Like a haunted house or something." He paused to take a breath.

"But how in the world did it become so nice? You guys found a way to be successful?" Klein asked, the pain around his mouth gone for the moment.

"Ah, well, our boss began commanding us to search for a certain book. We weren't told what was in it, but someone found it eventually. He said it was the key to our bright future. It was the book that belonged to that boy," he replied and pointed at Henry for a second before returning his hand to his side. "Anyway, the boss secluded himself in a workshop he had added to the first floor with the little bit of money we managed to steal. We didn't see him for quite some time. When he finally emerged, he had changed. He was very...confident. He told us to go out and do our work as normal and we would be rewarded." Danzel shook his head. "He was sort of right. In no time, our funds skyrocketed for some reason. We had the manor completely renovated, despite our best wishes; it's stupid for a group of low profile thieves to go out and spend so much money to make their hideout stand out like a sore thumb."

"Wow, I'm starting to get a good picture of this guy who was your leader," Klein smirked uneasily and let off a little chuckle. Brygan must be the most arrogant idiot in the world.

"It was at that time that the demons began showing up," Danzel continued. "Brygan told us they wouldn't hurt us, and he was right. We just coexisted; we didn't bother them and they didn't bother us. Well, one day, a fellow member grew very tired of this act and tried to publically assassinate Brygan, probably with thoughts of becoming the new leader in mind, but he was stopped."

After a moment of silence from Danzel, Henry spoke up, a little shaken. "B-by who?"

Danzel closed his eyes. "Aurea."
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:58 pm

Auza placed her hands on her hips, listening intently to what the thief had to say. So basically, they were in the middle of a very successful thief organization. Auza was disappointed, the thief "boss" wasn't even trying to keep out of sight from the passer by. Although, they did practically set up camp in the middle of nowhere.

"Okay," Auza said, so far she understood most of what was going on. "So who the heck is Aurea? Is she the one you were talking about earlier? So if a thief defects and attempts to cause harm to your boss, she goes and kills them? Sounds like a demon's work."
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:13 pm

Danzel nodded. "Heh, smart gal you got with you, kid," he directed towards Klein who shook his head vigorously and waved his hands. Danzel laughed. "Yeah. She's the one who woulda killed Oliver if you hadn't turned him into a big pile of nothing." He took a moment to point at the spot where Oliver had been standing previously with his thumb. "And she is a demon. I managed to run into a powerful man named Wallace Night, a demonologist by profession. He has the ability to switch between dimensions and cross the boundaries of time to make pact with demons. He told me that the one plaguing us was a Gold Cat, a demon who allies herself with thieves and brings them riches and success in return for feeding on their malice and the misery of the ones that get robbed."

"Th-that's horrible..." Henry muttered, a bit frightened.

"Yep. That book you had was full of stuff about the dark arts, so he found a spell to summon the demon and that's what he was working on in his workshop for so long. I'm guessing that's where he left the book. After he had summoned the demon, he probably wouldn't have had any other need for the book. Make sense?"
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:24 pm

Auza tapped her foot on the ground, her heel making a sharp, resounding noise. She raised her hand in front of her, laying her palm open towards the ceiling. "So all we have to do," Auza said, activating her magic, a golden light appearing in her palm. The golden light began to take the shape of a demon cat. She had heard of a golden cat before, but only in myths and legends. She never thought it actually existed. "Is take the golden cat, and crush her, as well as your boss," Auza finished, closing her hand, the golden figure of the cat bursting into random orbs of light and dissipating.

"But first," Auza looked over at Henry, who seemed frightened by the prospect of a demon feeding off of misery. "We need to take care of a certain book, I'm trusting you to lead us to it, thief." Auza stared Danzel down with her trademark, confident glare.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:30 pm

Danzel waved his hand out to the side. "Well, I haven't been here much since the renovations; the demons honestly scared the shit out of me, but I'm pretty sure the workshop would be on the east side of the house," he explained, pointing in the direction he had spoken of.

"So, it's back to the foyer, right?" Klein asked, performing a backflip before rushing off towards the door.

"I-if we don't follow him, there's no telling what he might get himself into," Henry said worriedly before chasing after Klein forcing everyone else to come along as well, seeing as how Henry's words were, sadly, full of truth.

Bad truth.

When the trio entered the foyer from the living room, they found Klein going face to face with three thieves. They had apparently entered the front door, probably coming back from a mission. The one who seemed to be the leader of the group stepped forward. "I didn't know Brygan was having guests today," he spoke casually.

"Shove it, Antonio," Danzel snapped. "They're intruders, I'm a traitor, so let's get this fucking show on the road," he concluded briskly whilst drawing his dagger. The three enemy thieves did the same. It was go time. At least there was no demon.

Chapter 01-E: Casual Encounter

Objective: Defeat all enemies and protect Henry!

Background: ~Persistent Enemies~

{w} {w} {w} {s} {s} {s} {w} {w} {w} A
{w} {D} { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} B
{2} { } { } {K} { } { } { } { } {3} C
{2} {H} { } { } { } { } { } { } {3} D
{w} {w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} {w} E
{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} { } { } F
{ } { } {w} { } {A} { } {w} { } { } G
{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} { } { } H
{ } { } {w} {C} { } {R} {w} { } { } I
{ } { } {w} {X} {X} {X} {w} { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

Klein (Swordsman)
HP: 45/45
MP: 35/35
Atk: 11
Def: 7
Int: 9
Spr: 6
Move: 3 cells

Henry (Scribe)
HP: 15/15
MP: 30/30
Atk: 4
Def: 5
Int: 8
Spr: 4

Antonio (Thief)
HP: 75/75
MP: 75/75
Atk: 13
Int: 4
Spr: 9
Move: 4 cells

Claire (Thief)

Renee (Thief)

Danzel (Thief)

{2} - Foyer/Living Room Door (cannot be occupied)

{3} - Door (cannot be occupied)

{s} - Staircase (cannot be occupied)

{X} - Front Door (cannot be occupied)

{w} - Wall (cannot be occupied)(cannot be passed through...unless you're a ghost (lol Corruption reference))

Character may start in rows B-D, columns 2-3!

Last edited by Masquerade on Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:40 pm

Auza starts in D-3

Auza stepped in front of Henry, holding up her beads in one hand and holding out her other in front of Henry, attempting to hide him from sight of the thieves. She didn't wish for him to be injured again, and was still wary of Danzel, who was off in the corner at the moment. She knew he was a traitor to the other thieves, but she didn't know if he was going to quit being a thief in the first place. She needed to watch him, and be prepared to eliminate him at the slightest sign of backstabbing.

Auza gritted her teeth, showing true anger for the first time. She hated thieves. She hated their entire existence.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:34 pm

Chapter 01-E: Casual Encounter

Objective: Defeat all enemies and protect Henry!

Background: ~Persistent Enemies~

{2} { } { } {K} { } { } { } { } {3} C
{2} {H} {A} { } { } { } { } { } {3} D
{w} {w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} {w} E

Klein (Swordsman)
HP: 45/45
MP: 35/35

Henry (Scribe)
MP: 30/30

Auza (Seal Witch)
HP: 40/40
MP: 60/60
Atk: 3
Def: 8
Int: 11
Spr: 10
Move: 2 cells

Antonio (Thief)

Claire (Thief)

Renee (Thief)

Danzel (Thief)

{w} - Wall (cannot be occupied)(cannot be passed through...unless you're a ghost (lol Corruption reference))

Player Phase 1!

Klein moves to E5.

"Aha! Your buddy there thanks you yammer too much!" Klein taunted as he neared the only male thief. "You might wanna take a hint, pal." With that, Klein pulled back and then lunged towards the guy, his sword piercing through the man's chest, right around the heart area. If Klein had timed his attack just right, it would have actually nailed the organ itself, or at least grazed it. There would be bloodshed. He reclaimed his sword and prepared for counterattacks. He smiled uneasily, for he was sure the man's female companions wouldn't be too happy about that attack.

Klein uses Heartstring on Antonio! 15 Dmg! (ATK) [Chance of Blood Loss]

MP: 23/35

Henry uses Prelude on Klein! [Bestows Protect]

MP: 22/30

"Our little Klein will never learn, will he, Miss Auza?" Henry asked, shaking his head as he retrieved some parchment and readied his quill pen. Instead of speaking, he put his words of protection on paper, the text coming to life and swirling around Klein, surrounding him in a sphere of green light, which was the desired result.

Henry waits.

Last edited by Masquerade on Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:45 pm

Auza moves to D-5

"I stopped trying to teach him a lesson an hour after I met him," Auza said bitterly, walking forward to stand behind Klein. This way, she could easily cast spells and such on the enemy, as well as guard Klein from negative status effects, which she figured she should do as soon as possible, before one of the thieves turned him against them. "Bonds of Protection, guard from negative illnesses," Auza chanted, placing her hand on Klein's back, his broad shoulders only making her hands seem all the smaller. She suddenly became aware of that, but cast away the thought immediately, discarding it as a useless observation. "Grant this man the power of rejection!"

Auza casts Bonds of Protection on Klein! Grants Immunity.

MP: 44/60
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:06 pm

Antonio takes 27 Dmg! BLOOD LOSS!!

HP: 48/75

Klein gains Protect!

Klein gains Immunity!

{2} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {3} C
{2} {H} { } { } {A} { } { } { } {3} D
{w} {w} { } { } {K} { } { } {w} {w} E

Klein has Immunity for 3 turns.

Klein has Protect for 3 turns.

Enemy Phase.

Antonio moves to F5.

The thief clutched the area around his heart, blood spewing from the wounding and drenching the floor. He muttered something incomprehensible, probably a curse or vulgar word. "Damn it. And here I thought we were gonna have a fun match," he growled and slumped forward, dagger aimed at Klein, but the blow was deflected by the barrier which must have reduced the damage. "Claire, ifelz nost vali. Renee, ceir zwe arret."

Antonio attacks Klein! 15 Dmg! (ATK)

Claire moves to E4.

"As long as you are certain, master," Claire replied and bowed her head, speeding along the area and skidding to a halt next to Klein. She glared at him viciously, and if looks could kill, Klein would be dead 100 times over. However, and strangely enough, she did nothing.

Claire waits.

Renee moves to E6.

"Hmph. The kid did a number on you, but if you think you can handle him," Renee also responded, dashing forth just like Claire did only to stop next to Klein and do nothing more. The thieves were up to something, but what was it?

Renee waits.

{w} {w} { } {C} {K} {R} { } {w} {w} E
{ } { } {w} { } {A} { } {w} { } { } F
{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} { } { } G
{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} { } { } I

Neutral Phase.

Danzel moves to E3.

"Kazen veler ste runo ate norta, Antonio? Yanzi ciet ganzua, olos siella," Danzel spoke up and closed the gap between Henry and the approaching thief. "The idiot who forgot I was here to translate said for Claire to go after Henry, whom I have covered, and for Renee to go after Auza. He's speaking in the ancient language of Berbatu, though his is a lot more broken than mine. Guess that shouldn't be surprising considering he's a dipshit."

Danzel uses Steal Heart on Claire! [Chance of Charm]

MP: 69/75

"So, Claire, baby. How about helping ol' Danzel out, eh? I know you've had the hots for me for quite a while, so let's here it. Aren't you tired of helping out that dumbass Antonio?" Danzel spoke smoothly, getting close to the female thief, a mischievous smile upon his face. "I know you want to help us out. So come on."

{w} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} B
{w} {w} {D} {C} {K} {R} { } {w} {w} E

Player Phase 2!

Klein (Swordsman) *PROTECT* *IMMUNITY*
HP: 41/45
MP: 23/35

Henry (Scribe)
MP: 22/30

Auza (Seal Witch)

Antonio (Thief)
HP: 48/75

Claire (Thief) *CHARMED*

Renee (Thief)

Danzel (Thief)
MP: 69/75

R-Ability Haste Counter activates!

Klein counterattacks Antonio! 11 Dmg! (ATK)

Klein uses Z Variable on Antonio! 3 hits! 11 Dmg per hit! [Chance of Immobilize][Chance of Disable][Chance of Silence]

MP: 5/35

Klein lashed out at the thief a couple of times, the second blow made possible due to his slight control of time mana. "Henry, make sure Auza's covered. I have to take care of this guy right here!" he exclaimed and unleashed a different attack. With a quick trio of slashes, Klein lacerated the thief's legs, then arms, and finally, he dealt a slash aimed at the man's neck, hoping to shut him up. "Let's see him give any commands now! Trying to harm my friends like that? Not cool!"

Klein waits.

Henry uses Prelude on Auza! [Bestows Protect]

MP: 14/30

"Don't worry, Mr. Klein. I was planning on it," he replied rather cheerfully and scrawled something upon his paper. The words came to life and the text swirled about Auza, surrounding her in a green barrier that was just like Klein's. He had been a bit shaken at the thought of one of the thieves coming after him, but it seemed Danzel's sweet talking had bought him a considerable amount of time.

Henry waits.

Last edited by Masquerade on Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:30 pm

"Thank you, Henry," Auza said gratefully to the young medic-magic boy. She wasn't concerned about being attacked though, she believed she would be able to handle herself fairly well. In fact, Auza was already casting one of her most used curses on the female thief, only a few steps away. She waved her beads through the air and sent her magic forward to surround and attack the thief.

Auza casts Seal on Renee!

MP: 36/60
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:08 pm

Antonio takes 20 Dmg!

HP: 28/75

Antonio evades Immobilize!

Antonio evades Disable!

Antonio evades Silence!

Antonio stole Hard Scale x1! [Watch Me Closely]

Renee evades Auza's attack!

{w} {w} {D} {C} {K} {R} { } {w} {w} E

Klein's Immunity has 2 turns left.

Klein's Protect has 2 turns left.

Auza's Protect has 3 turns.

Enemy Phase.

Antonio attacks Klein! 15 Dmg! (ATK)

The thief laughed at Klein's horrible aim; he had managed to miss every vital point he was aiming for leaving Antonio fully capable of anything. "Better work on your swordsmanship, boy, before you wind up six feet under!" he snarled and jammed his dagger at Klein's barrier. From what he could tell, it still damaged his target, but the damage was merely reduced. He glanced over at Claire who was supposed to take down the mage boy. She seemed distracted by something; the fool Danzel was standing in the way. He scoffed and thought about how easy it would be for her to cut him down. He didn't worry about it.

Antonio waits.

Claire moves to G5.

Claire's eyes remained wide open after hearing Danzel's words, almost as if she were in a trance. "Y-yes, Danzel. I-I will help you because I would do anything for you," she muttered in a monotonous tone, a blush upon her face. She dashed off speedily and dodged around Antonio, brandishing her dagger expertly and stabbing him in the back.

Claire attacks Antonio! 15 Dmg! (ATK)

Renee moves to D6.

Damn it. Orders are orders, she thought as she overlooked the situation with Claire turning traitor on them. Thieves couldn't be trusted she supposed. She took a few quick steps to get right next to her target and thrust her dagger at the witch, only to be deflected by some barrier, the same one Antonio was having trouble with that surrounded the swordsman. "Damn it all."

Renee attacks Auza! 15 Dmg! (ATK)

{2} {H} { } { } {A} {R} { } { } {3} D
{w} {w} {D} { } {K} { } { } {w} {w} E
{ } { } {w} { } {C} { } {w} { } { } G

Claire is Charmed for 2 more turns!

Neutral Phase.

Danzel moves to D3.

"Now there's a good girl," he whispered gently, a soft smile on his face before turning his attention to Renee who had managed to completely dodge Auza's spell. He knew how to get to her. "Hey! Renee!" he called out to her, and once he had her attention, he made the scary face that frightened one of his ex-coworkers earlier. Each thief had their own trademark 'scary face' but he thought his was the best.

Danzel uses Steal Courage on Renee! [Chance of Fear]

MP: 63/75

{2} {H} {D} { } {A} {R} { } { } {3} D

Player Phase 3!

HP: 37/45

Henry (Scribe)
MP: 14/30

Auza (Seal Witch)
HP: 37/40

Antonio (Thief)
HP: 20/75

Claire (Thief) *CHARMED*

Renee (Thief) *FEAR*

Danzel (Thief)
MP: 63/75

R-Ability Haste Counter activates!

Klein counter attacks Antonio! 11 Dmg! (ATK)

Klein attacks Antonio! 11 Dmg! (ATK)

Klein immediately laid into the thief again with blow after furious blow, most of which were mere counterattacks with the last being a single powerful slash to the man's torso. "Keep talking, pal! If you want me to rough you up some more, I'd be happy to lend a hand!" he shouted rather light-heartedly seeing as how, with Danzel's help, this particular skirmish was going quite smoothly. He just readied himself for more counterattacks if necessary.

Klein waits.

Henry uses Refreshing Start on Auza! [+8 HP Recovered]

MP: 6/30

"Did she hurt you, Miss Auza? Please, let me take care of it," Henry said quickly and started writing down something furiously on his paper. After a few seconds, a small glow of light appeared in the area around Auza's heart and quickly spread throughout her body, spiriting away the anguish she had just received. "Did that help any?" he asked, for it had been a new invention of his and he wasn't quite sure how effective it would be at the moment.

Henry waits.

Last edited by Masquerade on Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:37 pm

"Thank you again, Henry. I feel much better now," Auza said to the boy. He really was concerned about her, even though they had only met a few moments ago. But she really shouldn't be focused on him at the moment. She had other problems to attend to, for instance the thief that had managed to dodge her magic. Now, however, Danzel had made himself useful once more and had terrified the female thief.

Auza put on her best cynical witch face and reached out to grab the female thief's face with claw-like hands. This was just for additional fear effect. Then, in a ghost-like voice, she hissed at the thief, "You won't get away from me this time, thief. I'll suck you dry," Auza said, already beginning to steal the thief's mana supply.

Auza casts Drain on Renee!

MP: 26/60
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:11 pm

Antonio takes 12 Dmg!

HP: 8/75

Renee loses MP!

MP: 50/75

Auza recovers MP! [+13 MP Recovered]

Klein's Immunity has 1 turn left.

Klein's Protect has 1 turn left.

Auza's Protect has 2 turns left.

Enemy Phase.

Antonio uses D-Ability Robbed Ya Blind on Klein! 26 Piercing Dmg!

Antonio stole Mana Shard x1!

Antonio stole Chest Key x1!

Antonio stole Hard Scale x1!

Antonio stole Stellar Gold x1!

Antonio was furious now, not to mention on his last leg. He knew Claire was about to finish him off. He turned around and saw it in her vacant, lust-filled eyes. "Damn it...." was all he muttered as he roared, filling the air with his voice and launching into a furious barrage of quick slashes at Klein, his arms working so fast that he managed to steal a couple of items from the swordsman. He knew he wouldn't be keeping them for long, but the fact of the matter was that he had to try.

Antonio waits.

Claire attacks Antonio! 15 Dmg! (ATK)

"You were never as good as Danzel, Antonio," Claire muttered emotionless. "He was always smarter, stronger, and so much more good looking than you were. I'll place that upon your epitaph." With that, she lifted her dagger and plunged it into the area where his heart would be.

Claire waits.

Renee is Frightened!

HOW?! How could she fall for Danzel's of all people's scary face? She should have been bursting out laughing, but something inside of her gripped at her heart. She must have been so into the battle that she was caught off guard. Either way, she was in no condition to act, and now she could feel her mana slowly slipping away from her.

Renee waits.

Claire is Charmed for 1 more turn!

Renee is no longer Frightened!

Neutral Phase.

Danzel moves to C6.

"Seems like that bought me a pretty good amount of time," Danzel said to himself, allowing himself a slight grin. He dashed around Auza, tapping her on the shoulder as he stopped. "Don't want the poor girl to shit herself now, do ya?" he remarked at how Auza appeared to be more imposing than usual, probably in an attempt to frighten the thief further. With that said, Danzel sliced at Renee's arms, hoping to disable her. Claire would be snapping out of her trance any moment now, so things had to be done quickly.

Danzel uses Steal Action on Renee! 18 Dmg! (ATK) [Chance of Disable]

MP: 55/75

{2} { } { } { } { } {D} { } { } {3} C
{2} {H} { } { } {A} {R} { } { } {3} D

Player Phase 4!

HP: 24/45

Henry (Scribe)

Auza (Seal Witch)
MP: 39/60

Antonio (Thief) *PERFECT KILL*

Claire (Thief) *CHARMED*

Renee (Thief)
HP: 64/75

Danzel (Thief)

Klein uses Mana Shard! [+5 MP Recovered]

MP: 10/35

With the head of the trio down, Klein took a brief moment to dig into the party's bag and pull out a tiny shard of crystal that would possess a slight bit of mana that he could use. He only needed a little bit to execute another powerful attack, but with two thieves left to go, he knew that he would need it. The thief that had just been taken down had had his way with the bag, so they'd have to make sure to search him for their lost items after the fight.

Klein waits.

Henry waits.

Henry found himself out of mana and with nothing to recover it with. He hated being idle, but he figured he had already done a lot. "I'm glad to hear you're feeling better, Miss Auza. I'm happy to be of assistance," he replied proudly, taking note that his new text was a complete success. He'd have to formulate more so that he could be of even more help to Auza and Klein.

Last edited by Masquerade on Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:36 pm

"No, my only wish is to send her into oblivion, where she belongs," Auza replied. She took a step back from the thief, not wanting to get in Danzel's way, and to also guard Henry from any possible attackers. She was tougher than he was at the moment, so she would be able to withstand enemy attacks better than him. Not to mention she wanted to create distance from the thief so she could properly execute her magic.

Raising her hand, she formed a seal in the air, from which dark tendrils shot out suddenly and grabbed hold of Renee's legs. The tendrils separated from the seal and immediately pierced into the ground and disappeared from sight, the magic holding Renee in place. "And now with no movement, she shall soon perish." Auza growled.

Auza moves to D-3

Auza casts Restrict on Renee!

MP: 31/60
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:14 pm

Renee's Move is reduced to 0!

Renee loses MP!

MP: 17/75

Auza recovers MP! [+13 MP Recovered]

{2} {H} {A} { } { } {R} { } { } {3} D

Klein's Immunity fades.

Klein's Protect fades.

Auza's Protect has 1 turn left.

Enemy Phase.

Claire uses Steal Action on herself! 18 Dmg! (ATK) [Chance of Disable]

MP: 67/75

Claire was rooted to her spot, her eyes starting to revert to normal, but she seemed awfully shaking. Slowly, she raised her dagger, and with several quick swipes, she pierced her arms in various places as if to disable herself. She screamed in pain and dropped her weapon on the floor. "S-see, Danzel? Th-this is how much I l-love you...." she muttered solemnly as she began to cry.

Claire waits.

Renee uses Steal Action on Danzel! 18 Dmg! (ATK) [Chance of Disable]

MP: 9/75

"Damn it. First, some bitch of a witch makes it so I can't move, and now Claire's gone and lost it. This is YOUR fault, you damn traitor!" Renee yelled as she slashed away at Danzel's arms. It was the only way to stop him from slashing her right back. She was outnumbered now that Claire was just completely useless, even if she recovered from everything. It was going to be a difficult battle to win. As if..., she thought, but then thought nothing more.

Renee waits.

Claire is no longer Charmed!

Renee's Move reduction has 2 turns left!

Claire evades Disable!

Neutral Phase.

Danzel is Disabled!

"Damn...you got me good, Renee," Danzel cursed as he looked at his bleeding, useless arms. The cuts were made professionally; it would be a while before he recovered the usage of those limbs. Fortunately, she had made a grave error: he could still get away. He grinned as he realized this and took but just one step back. It was just far enough so she couldn't reach him. He looked as her face turned from hopeless to an angry grimace, and Danzel stuck his tongue out at her to worsen the blow.

Danzel moves to B6.

{w} { } { } { } { } {D} { } { } {w} B

Danzel is Disabled for 2 more turns!

Player Phase 5!

Klein (Swordsman)
MP: 10/35

Henry (Scribe)

Auza (Seal Witch) *PROTECT*

Claire (Thief)

Renee (Thief)
MP: 9/75
Move: 4 cells --- 0 cells

Danzel (Thief) *DISABLED*

Klein moves to F5.

Klein wasn't about to go near Renee at the moment. It seemed much nicer to just let Danzel torture her for a while and take out the other thief who was finally coming to her senses. He lunged at her. "All right, crazy lady. Time to take you out!" Holding his sword in his right hand, he slashed at the disoriented thief twice before tossing the sword to his left hand after which he dealt a powerful blow, one that would hopefully catch her even more off guard.

Klein uses Trick Blade on Claire! 3 hits! 11 Dmg! 11 Dmg! 11 Dmg! (ATK)

MP: 0/35

Henry waits.

"Curse me...if only I had a bit more mana, I could alleviate Mr. Danzel of his condition," Henry murmured in deep regret. He really wanted to help the thief, but he seemed to be cheery enough, so Henry decided that perhaps it would be best to remain in good spirits. "I'd be careful if I were you, Mr. Danzel. She'll rip that tongue out the moment she's free, you know?" he called out with a smile.

Last edited by Masquerade on Sun May 22, 2011 12:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:55 pm

"And yet another shall become a victim of my power!" Auza declared, moving towards Claire, who had finally snapped out of her confusion. Auza waved her beads through the air, her brow furrowed in concentration and anger as a seal appeared in front of her. With a swift movement of her arm and another burst of magic power, Auza cast the seal. A duplicate of the original seal appeared above and below Claire, then suddenly jumped towards each other, meeting at the center of her body.

The seals collided and a bright light was emitted from the two seals, capturing the thief within and binding all of her mana supply and her ability to move her arms. Auza took off her beads from her arm, then began rewrapping them. Sweat was already forming on her forehead. "This magic is difficult to use so many times in a row," Auza muttered.

Auza moves to E-4

Auza casts Seal on Claire! Chance of Disable!

Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun May 22, 2011 12:56 pm

Claire takes 12 Dmg!

HP: 52/75

Claire is Disabled!

Renee loses MP!

MP: 0/75

Auza recovers MP! [+5 MP Recovered]

{2} {H} { } { } { } {R} { } { } {3} D
{w} {w} { } {A} { } { } { } {w} {w} E
{ } { } {w} { } {K} { } {w} { } { } F

Auza's Protect fades.

Enemy Phase.

Claire waits.

Claire blinked and looked around. Her arms were wounded and her own dagger was covered in blood. There was a menacing youth glaring at her with his sword at the ready, it covered in blood as well. All at once the pain hit her like a ton of bricks. She was so cut up that she hadn't even realized...what had happened? Her leader had fallen and it appeared as though Renee was almost as helpless as her.

"N-no...please...," she pleaded as she fell to her knees, but said nothing more. Tears streamed from her eyes as she sobbed.

Renee waits.

"Damn it, girl. Get ahold of yourself!" Renee shouted, struggling to move. Everything had gone wrong. Who were these people? Don't start thinking stupid things, Renee. They can't beat her...they just can't, she thought and closed her eyes, her fist clenching around the handle of her weapon. Is this what he was thinking? She took a moment to open her eyes and glance at Danzel. He was as carefree as ever. What in the world...? "Die now...or die later...," she murmured to herself in thought.

Renee's Move Reduction has 1 turn left!

Claire is Disabled for 2 more turns!

Neutral Phase.

Danzel waits.

Danzel smiled over at Henry. "Knowing this one as well as I do, I'd say you're just about right, lad," he called out over to the boy, pointing nonchalantly at the pondering Renee. "Scheming some possible way to get out of this, hm? You never were one to just give up," Danzel spoke to her, though it wasn't in a condescending manner. It was almost as if he wanted her to overcome her nature to always fight back. He listened to the crying Claire; it was Renee's weak point. Renee cared for Claire like her own sister. And now, she was in danger.

Danzel is Disabled for 1 more turn!

Player Phase 6!

Klein (Swordsman)
MP: 0/35

Henry (Scribe)

Auza (Seal Witch)
MP: 41/60

Claire (Thief) *DISABLED*
HP: 52/75

Renee (Thief)
MP: 0/75
Move: 4 cells --- 0 cells

Danzel (Thief) *DISABLED*

Klein moves to E5.

Backing away slowly, Klein lost his drive. "Wh-what do I do?" he asked aloud. "I can't take my sword to a crying girl." He pointed to the sobbing thief, his expression exasperated. "You can call me soft if you want, but it just wouldn't feel right." He paused for a moment and looked over at the other thief who was trapped by Auza's spell. Was it his imagination or did she just let out a sigh of relief?

Klein waits.

Henry waits.

"I don't think you're soft, Mr. Klein; it's only natural. I actually think it's quite admirable and chivalrous of you," he spoke with a troubled smile. "Maybe you can turn your attention on...," he started to say and looked over at Renee. She didn't seem to be as full of fight as she had been a moment ago. Was she scheming a plot like Danzel had said? There was no telling what was going through that mind of hers.

Last edited by Masquerade on Sun May 22, 2011 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun May 22, 2011 1:29 pm

Auza paused for a moment, looking from thief to thief in turn, slightly perturbed by the strange motion of events that she was being thrust into. Today seemed to be more eventful than any other day, even when Rose turned around and attacked her. "Well," Auza sighed, looking at the crying girl, "I have a suggestion for you, crybaby girl," Auza said, looking at the bloody thief. "Instead of crying, why don't you get up and make yourself useful? We could always use an extra hand to fight our way through this place." Auza looked back at Danzel, "Danzel here is helping us. He's had enough of this place, haven't you? Come with us and we'll treat you nicely."

"As for you," Auza shot, glaring at the immobile thief now. "You have two options here, join us or be banished to Nothingness." Auza already started to create the seal which would do just that. She moved back a little to get a better shot at the thief. There wouldn't be any escaping her, Auza would make sure of that.

Auza moves to D-4

Auza waits.

"Klein, if she refuses," Auza said, looking at Renee, "Attack her."
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun May 22, 2011 2:08 pm

{2} {H} { } {A} { } {R} { } { } {3} D

Enemy Phase.

"ENOUGH!" Renee shouted suddenly and removed her head wrap. Long strands of jet black hair, slightly curly, tumbled freely down her back. Her crimson eyes glared warily at every face in the room until they rested upon Claire. "Stand up, girl. We're turncoats now," she stated matter-of-factly. She spun around to look at Danzel again. "I do hope you're happy."

Renee defects!

Claire did as Renee had told her, gently removing her head wrap. She had beautiful golden locks, cut short to a length just above her shoulders. She wiped her eyes of the salty tears and opened them, a dazzling blue. "I-I'm sorry, Renee..." was all she said.

Claire defects!

{2} {H} { } {A} { } {R} { } { } {3} D

All enemies have been defeated and Henry is safe!
CHAPTER COMPLETE!!

+10 - Thief x1 PERFECT KILL
+6 - Thief defected x2
+2 - No Player Character KO
+2 - Player Phase completed less than 10
+2 - No D-Abilities used
+1 - Small amount of items used

TOTAL EXP GAIN: 23

Klein: 10/24 --- 33/24
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
JOB PROMOTION!
3 Stat Points gained!
2 Specialized Skill Points gained!
Next Level: 9/36

Henry: 3/10 --- 26/10
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 0/16 --- 16/16
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 0/16

Auza: 0/36 --- 23/36
Next Level: 23/36

Skill Points Awarded!

+2: Henry
+1: Klein
+0: Auza

The Party receives 41 Gold!

Items found:

---Hard Scale x2
---Mana Shard x1
---Chest Key x1
---Stellar Gold x1
---Black Cloth x1

Edit your profiles, please~~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After it was obvious that the tension was over and there would be mutual cooperation, Renee rushed over to Claire and began to treat her wounds with disinfectant and some spare bandages she kept on her person. "So, going to the workshop, eh? God, there's no telling what's in there," she muttered as she held onto Claire tight to keep her still. The disinfectant was stinging quite a bit.

"What do you--" Klein started to ask, but put a hand over his mouth as he received a death glare from Renee.

"I mean demons, you reject," she replied hastily, putting the finishing touches on Claire's injuries.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun May 22, 2011 4:25 pm

Auza hummed slightly, her voice too small for anyone to notice, and put her old beads back into her pouch. It seems as though the two female thieves really had turned to their side, and would assist them. What a surprise, Auza had a way with words, apparently. A smirk twitched across her lips at the thought, Auza never was one to talk too much.

Auza turned over to Henry, offering a slight smile in his direction. Her ability to be kind to others was very small, but she could manage this at least. Then, to the thieves, "Are you ready to move on then? I don't want to waste any time here," Auza said blatantly.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun May 22, 2011 9:45 pm

Renee glared at Auza now and stood up straight. "Of course we're ready," she huffed and took the lead with Claire. They were headed east, so there was no point in lingering around. The party followed. It only took a few seconds to reach a wooden door in the wall. Renee opened it cautiously to reveal a long rather long passageway with another similar wooden door on the opposite end. Renee strolled forth fearlessly.

"What happened to that apprehension, eh, Renee? Aren't you scared that there might be demons lurking?" Danzel taunted as they made their way down the passage. The door closed shut behind them. Danzel watched as Klein made his way over to the door and tried to open it, but to no avail. "Settle down, sport. I'm sure once we've taken care of the riff-raff in here, we'll be able to make it back out in no time."

"Ooookay...," Klein said uneasily, not sure if 'sport' was something he should be called by someone who couldn't be that much older than him.

At the end of the hallway, the group was forced to come to a halt as a cloud of dust suddenly roared to life in front of the door leading to the workshop. When the dust cleared, a creature was revealed standing in the way, brandishing what looked like a toy hammer. It was a goblin.

"I pray thee halt, trespassers! His Excellency Brygan, King of Thieves, has declared this domain off limits! For attempting to access this forbidden region, I sentence thee to death!" the creature exclaimed valiantly with its squeaky little voice.

"What a cute little creature...," Henry murmured to himself with a smile.

"That ain't no cute creature, boy," Danzel informed. "That's a demon and he doesn't look like he's lettin' us through without a fight. Prepare yourselves." He quickly brandished his dagger and wasn't surprised to see Renee and Claire do the same thing in a similar fashion.

Chapter 01-F: The Room's Protector

Objective: Defeat Carry and protect Henry!

Background: ~Demonic Influence~

{w} {w} {4} {w} {w} A
{w} { } {C} { } {w} B
{w} { } { } { } {w} C
{w} { } {R} { } {w} D
{w} { } { } {C} {w} E
{w} { } {K} { } {w} F
{w} { } { } { } {w} G
{w} {D} { } { } {w} H
{w} { } {H} { } {w} I
{w} {w} {3} {w} {w} J
-1---2---3---4---5

Klein (Arcane Knight) *ENHANCE GLYPH* *REDUCE GLYPH*
HP: 50/50
MP: 45/45
Atk: 12
Int: 10

Henry (Scribe)
Spr: 5

Auza (Seal Witch)

Carry (Hobgoblin)
HP: 110/110
MP: 80/80
Atk: 15
Int: 12

Danzel (Thief)

Claire (Thief)

Renee (Thief)

{3} - Foyer/East Hallway Door (cannot be occupied)

{4} - Door (cannot be occupied)

{w} - Wall (cannot be occupied)

Character may start in rows F-I!

Last edited by Masquerade on Mon May 23, 2011 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun May 22, 2011 10:21 pm

Auza starts in H-3

Auza quickly stepped in front of Henry, her senses telling her the he wouldn't be able to stand up to an attack from the demon. She would protect him, or at least try to. Her ability to ward of physical attacks wasn't that great either, but it was nothing to cough at.

"Try to stay out of sight, Henry," Auza said, then was immediately puzzled by her suggestion. Auza didn't understand why she cared for the boy more than anyone else she had met before. Normally her attitude towards anyone would be similar to the attitude she gave Danzel. Auza wasn't inconsiderate, she just lacked empathy. And yet, to Henry, it was as if he was more important, for some reason.

Maybe she was just not feeling well. Maybe.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon May 23, 2011 9:10 am

Chapter 01-F: The Room's Protector

Objective: Defeat Carry and protect Henry!

Background: ~Demonic Influence~

{w} {w} {4} {w} {w} A
{w} { } {C} { } {w} B
{w} { } { } { } {w} C
{w} { } {R} { } {w} D
{w} { } { } {C} {w} E
{w} { } {K} { } {w} F
{w} { } { } { } {w} G
{w} {D} {A} { } {w} H
{w} { } {H} { } {w} I
{w} {w} {3} {w} {w} J
-1---2---3---4---5

Klein (Arcane Knight) *ENHANCE GLYPH* *REDUCE GLYPH*

Henry (Scribe)

Auza (Seal Witch)

Carry (Hobgoblin)
HP: 110/110
MP: 80/80

Danzel (Thief)

Claire (Thief)

Renee (Thief)

Player Phase 1!

Klein moves to E3.

Klein took an energetic step forward before thrusting out his arms. White bolts of energy began to swarm around him until a solid sphere of light formed. Once he had achieved that, he burst forward, swiftly dodging around Renee and struck the goblin creature dead on causing the sphere to shatter, the remnants of the holy energy lingering in the air. Seizing this opportunity, Klein leapt performed a backflip landing just behind Renee. He held out his hand, open. In response to this, the remnants of light began to take the shape of a myriad of swords. Klein clenched his hand into a fist and one after one, the swords struck the goblin.

"Yes, yes! Love it when that happens! Looks so cool!!" Klein shouted cheerily, waving his sword in the air.

Klein uses Burst Rush on Carry! 17 Light Dmg! (ATK)
---Klein links Sword Shower! 6 hits! 14 Light Dmg per hit! (ATK)

MP: 21/45

Henry uses Prelude on Auza! [Bestows Protect]

MP: 37/45

"So kind of you, Miss Auza. I'm greatly appreciative, but you must take care of yourself as well," he said, voice full of admiration. He unleashed his scroll of parchment and took out some ink. As he typically did, he began scrawling something upon it, runes beginning to form around Auza until they glowed brightly and formed a green barrier in the shape of a sphere around her.

"Now that mean creature won't be able to do much to you, Miss Auza," he surmised with a confident smile.

Henry waits.

Last edited by Masquerade on Mon May 23, 2011 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon May 23, 2011 9:56 am

"In that case, I have nothing to fear here," Auza said as her way of thanking Henry, albeit a little discreet. She took a few steps forward and ended up behind Klein. She took out her old beads and threw them into the air above her head. Auza then quickly slapped her hands together and concentrated her magic through her body and her beads. The beads stopped and hovered just over Auza's head, the beads untangling themselves to form a large circle, from which a strange glyph appeared.

"Kingdom of Zion!" Auza chanted, "With your great and powerful army, move together as one to render my foe helpless! Teach your enemy the true meaning of fear and despair! Seal off their only power!" The beads above Auza's head began to glow brightly, and a light shot over to where the hobgoblin was, hovering over his head. With another sudden burst of light that shined down upon the goblin, another glyph was cast, and remained still above the goblin's head.

Auza moves to F-3

Auza casts Power Seal on Carry! Chance of Power Break!

MP: 42/60
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon May 23, 2011 10:47 am

Carry takes 52 Dmg!

HP: 58/110

Carry can no longer use ATK-based moves!

{w} {w} {4} {w} {w} A
{w} { } {C} { } {w} B
{w} { } { } { } {w} C
{w} { } {R} { } {w} D
{w} { } {K} {C} {w} E
{w} { } {A} { } {w} F
{w} { } { } { } {w} G
{w} {D} { } { } {w} H
{w} { } {H} { } {w} I
{w} {w} {3} {w} {w} J
-1---2---3---4---5

Auza's Protect has 3 turns.

Enemy Phase.

Carry uses Dust Storm on all enemies! [Klein is Blind][Henry is Blind][Auza is Blind (Auto-Esuna activates and removes Blind)][Danzel is Blind][Claire is Blind][Renee is Blind]

MP: 68/80

"A setback, a setback, I sayeth!" the hobgoblin cried as it realized it could no longer execute some of his moves. "A most troublesome thorn in my side, but I must counter! Constant vigilance, constant vigilance!!" Suddenly, the demon began swirling around, a surprisingly powerful gust being whipped into existence. It picked up every bit of loose dirt and dust in the hallway and turned it into a terrible storm that pretty much rendered everyone unable to see temporarily.

"Not too shabby, not too shabby!" he exclaimed in joy watching as his foes struggled to get the dirt out of their eyes.

Carry waits.

{w} {w} {4} {w} {w} A
{w} { } {C} { } {w} B
{w} { } { } { } {w} C
{w} { } {R} { } {w} D
{w} { } {K} {C} {w} E
{w} { } {A} { } {w} F
{w} { } { } { } {w} G
{w} {D} { } { } {w} H
{w} { } {H} { } {w} I
{w} {w} {3} {w} {w} J
-1---2---3---4---5

Carry's Power Break has 2 turns left!

Neutral Phase.

Danzel uses Eye Drops! [Removes Blind]

Danzel hissed as the dust storm blew through the hallway. By the end of it, he was left patting himself down for first aid supplies. He found what he was looking for in the form of a small vial with a dropper that he used to absorb some of the liquid within and drop into his eyes, clearing them of the debris.

"Annoying little trick there," he stated flatly, rushing down the hallway towards the little creature who seemed to be beside himself with glee. Danzel would have to make sure it wouldn't stay like that for long.

Danzel moves to D2.

Claire uses Eye Drops! [Removes Blind]

Claire produced a vial similar to Danzel's. It was standard among thieves to keep a good supply of first aid materials. It was true that good thieves were hardly ever wounded or debilitated, but unforseen circumstances could always arise.

Claire waits.

Renee uses Eye Drops! [Removes Blind]

"Oh, I know one demon who's gonna wish he hadn't done that," Renee growled as she worked to clear her eyes of all the dirt with her own medicine. She hated taking the time to use it, and she hated getting things stuck in her eye. The more she thought about it, the more pissed off she grew.

Renee waits.

{w} {w} {4} {w} {w} A
{w} { } {C} { } {w} B
{w} { } { } { } {w} C
{w} {D} {R} { } {w} D
{w} { } {K} {C} {w} E
{w} { } {A} { } {w} F
{w} { } { } { } {w} G
{w} { } { } { } {w} H
{w} { } {H} { } {w} I
{w} {w} {3} {w} {w} J
-1---2---3---4---5

Player Phase 2!

Klein (Arcane Knight) *ENHANCE GLYPH* *REDUCE GLYPH* *BLIND*
MP: 21/45

Henry (Scribe) *BLIND*
MP: 37/45

Auza (Seal Witch)
MP: 42/60

Carry (Hobgoblin)
HP: 58/110
MP: 68/80

Danzel (Thief)

Claire (Thief)

Renee (Thief)

Klein uses Arcana - Rage on himself! [ATK +20%]

MP: 9/45

Unable to see properly for the time being, Klein decided to execute something that he didn't really need to see anything to use. He concentrated solely on himself and directed mana to the area right beneath his feet. He couldn't see it, but a glyph appeared beneath him on the floor, and after enough mana had been concentrated, it began to emit a raging blast of red energy that surrounded him. His face was serene, but inside, he was about to burst from the sheer amount of power that was filling him. He remained oddly silent.

Klein waits.

Henry moves to H3.

"No worries, Mister Klein; I'll have that cleared up for you in a jiffy," Henry called out, but it seemed as though Klein was focusing on a technique of sorts. "Has Mister Klein learned a new trick, Miss Auza?" he asked her. It didn't seem like the sort of thing Klein typically did. Normally the guy was all ecstatic and waving his sword around and doing cool tricks and stuff. But this was definitely different. "Oh, listen to me yammer on. I have work to do, yes?" With that, he began to scrawl something else upon his parchment. They were words that would once again come to life, a series of runes appearing haphazardly around the meditating Klein. They blasted him with a searing light, but when they vanished, his eyesight had been completely restored.

"Hee, another job well done, if I do say so myself," Henry said confidently. He couldn't be absolutely sure it had worked; Klein was still focusing. But he just had a feeling.

Henry uses Enlightening Tale on Klein! [Removes Negative Status; Target: Blind]

MP: 29/45

Last edited by Masquerade on Mon May 23, 2011 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content