Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Alidaire: The Chase

2 posters

Page 21 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next

Go down

Tales of Alidaire: The Chase - Page 21 Empty Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Chase

Post by Zerifachias Thu May 03, 2012 10:16 am

Auza closed her eyes, deep in thought. If Rose wanted Auza out of the picture, does that mean she counted her as a real threat? Or was it that any interruptions or meddling will ruin Rose's plans? Either one was a possibility, and Auza preferred to think the first was the most likely. She wouldn't give her life, or anyone else's life for that matter, just to stop one part of Rose's plot. Auza opened her eyes again and took a long look at Wallace. He was a very skilled man, Auza could tell that just by looking at him. If she and her group lacked the power right now, maybe if he joined them they would be better off?

No. Unthinkable. For Wallace, it would probably be better for him to do his own thing. He could attack from a different side with a different method that suited him better. Auza couldn't ask him to join her and help in that way.

Auza began to push herself off the ground again, moving about so that she could stand up properly. She placed a hand on the cavern wall to hold herself up for a second to regain her balance. After a moment's pause, she dropped her hand and straightened her back. "The Desert Rose keeps making trouble. I'm sorry, Wallace Night, but even if she used to be a good person, her crimes won't go unpunished. I'll banish her with the rest of the demons who do not know their place."
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu May 03, 2012 10:35 am

Wallace arose as well, keeping a watchful eye on Auza in case something happened, but she seemed to be just fine. He listened to her words carefully as he doused the flame with some water from the lagoon, for he figured that soon she would be ready to move out to find her companions. "I would not have it any other way, Miss Nanami," Wallace agreed with her words as he finished collecting the rest of his materials that were scattered about. "If she is prompting these demons to bother humanity, than by my job as a demonologist, I cannot turn a blind eye, even if it means confronting the Desert Rose directly myself." His words were firm, portraying an astonishingly unwavering defiance and determination, something Auza could most likely relate to. Wallace's eyes glanced upon the only way out of the cavern they were in. A large gaping hole leading into a tunnel that was set aglow by more mana-infused crystals that were embedded in the walls and ceiling, along with built up clusters found on the ground.

"If you do continue on to Naik Dataran, do be careful. I will be in that area as well, trying to quell the disputes to undo Veer's work. It pays well to have a high level of diplomacy," he said slyly, though his expression remained rather indifferent. "Are you all right to move? This is a pretty large cavern system, and there are monsters sure to be about. Leave the brunt of the fighting to me. I do not wish for you to overexert yourself."

Wallace joins the party!

With a hand, he gestured to the exit. "Shall we?"
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu May 03, 2012 10:54 am

Auza allowed a genuine smile at Wallace's words. "Then perhaps when the time comes, you will join me in the final confrontation with Desert Rose? We will see." She was much appreciative of Wallace's encouragement, and he was showing a fine bit of motivation as well. This was a man Auza could like. Her smile vanished, who knows when it would be seen again?

"I remain strong, despite the physical trauma I endured," Auza confirmed, nodding her head, "I'm ready to leave this place. And do not worry about the fighting, I will support you with my magic." The support role. Auza didn't mind it, and with Wallace here, she definitely didn't mind making sure he stayed alive.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu May 03, 2012 1:28 pm

"If it comes to that, than I would not mind having your backs and you all having mine," Wallace returned politely, making his way to the exit with Auza surely not wishing to be left behind. "It is good that you are so strong. After all, not many would survive such a fall that you experienced at all." Careless words, yet hopeful words. If Auza survived, then perhaps her companions did as well. The duo began to scour the tunnel leading away from the lagoon, but they didn't make it far. Something was following them. Wallace stopped in his tracks. Already? They hadn't even scratched the surface in searching the caverns and were already being targeted by the native monsters. If he had been alone, he would not have minded so much, but the task of finding Auza's companions was urgent and of utmost priority in his mind, even taking precedence over the task he was sent down here to complete.

"We have company. Behind us." Wallace turned on his heel to confront three large crabs scuttling towards the two. Their mouths were covered in foam and their entire bodies were blue. Large, blue tinted crystals shot out of their shells haphazardly. They waved their huge claws about angrily as if he and Auza were defying some law of the caverns or some such nonsense. Regardless, they appeared intent to fight. Wallace drew his blade and readied for battle.

Chapter 02-A: The Hidden Lagoon

Objective: Defeat all enemies!

Background: ~Cavern of the Lost~

{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} A
{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} B
{ } {w} { } { } { } {w} { } C
{ } {w} { } { } { } {w} { } D
{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} E
{ } { } {w} { } {W} { } {w} F
{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} G
{ } {w} { } { } { } { } {w} H
{w} { } { } {C} { } {w} { } I
{w} {A} { } { } { } {w} { } J
{w} { } { } {V} {w} { } { } K
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7-

Wallace (Demonologist)
HP: 70/70
MP: 65/65
SC: 2/2
Atk: 24
Def: 15
Int: 20
Spr: 16
Move: 3 cells

Crysel (Crystal Crab)
HP: 255/255
MP: 130/130
Atk: 21
Def: 18
Int: 7
Spr: 12
Move: 2 cells

Arden (Crystal Crab)

Vain (Crystal Crab)

{w} - Wall (cannot be occupied)

{ } - These cells do not exist.

Players may start in rows E-F!

Last edited by Masquerade on Mon May 07, 2012 9:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu May 03, 2012 1:43 pm

Auza listened quietly, keeping a good pace with Wallace as they walked through the caverns. She worried for her friends, but not as much as one would expect. Wallace was surely thinking the same as her. Despite having the protection of her magic, Klein, Macha, and even Henry were durable enough. Auza sensed the creatures following them after Wallace did, she was impressed by his concentration and focus. Klein could certainly use a tip from him.

"It seems we aren't exactly welcome here," Auza spoke calmly, her head completely clear by now. A gesture with her hand and a snap of her fingers brought a glyph to her hand. Her beads fell out of the glyph and into her hand. She could have just took them out of her pouch manually, but Auza wanted to know how her magic control was, and she was more than satisfied.

It was a shame Henry wasn't here, his magic was extremely useful for helping Auza think clearly. But this way, she wouldn't burn her mana out as quickly. It would be a good change, though caused by an unwanted event. "Or could it be something else?"

Auza starts in F-4
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu May 03, 2012 1:59 pm

{ } { } {w} {A} {W} { } {w} F

Wallace (Demonologist)
MP: 65/65

Auza (Seal Witch) *EVADE +10%*
HP: 60/60
MP: 100/100
Atk: 3
Def: 12
Spr: 17

Crysel (Crystal Crab)

Arden (Crystal Crab)

Vain (Crystal Crab)

Player Phase 1!

Wallace uses Rage! [Summons Rage to G5]

MP: 61/65

SC: 1/2

"Welcome or not, we must persist. We both have goals in need of accomplishment at the moment. We shall not falter," he spoke calmly, completely in the zone. Unblinking eyes seemed to shimmer with energy as he plunged his blade into the ground which opened up a small vortex. From out of the vortex emerged what could only be a demon. He had immensely large arms--ones that if you were to be punched by them, you'd probably earn a one-way ticket to the hospital. It was upon these arms that he actually walked upon, for his legs were tiny little things just dangling in the air helpless. His entire body was ready, and his eyes were angry, black spheres. Incapable of making any other expression, his mouth was set in a maddened snarl, sharp fangs protruding from his mouth. Eyes locking onto the enemies instantly, he prepared to unleash his wrath.

"This is Rage, a demon of anger," Wallace informed Auza. "I earned his respect a long, long time ago. He is with us, so there is no need to target him." The demonologist was aware that Auza most likely knew that fact, but he would feel no need to warn if it had not already happened a time in the past. Since that one particular incident, he always made sure to tell new allies of his demons and for them to be careful not to make any mistakes in targeting.

Wallace waits.

Last edited by Masquerade on Thu May 03, 2012 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu May 03, 2012 2:08 pm

Auza looked the demon over, a frown on her face. She didn't like having a demon on her side, but if Wallace said this demon was a good one, then so be it. She wouldn't have any qualms about this Rage demon. Wallace showed Auza some of his power, so now it was Auza's turn to show off. She figured she should start simple and easy, still a little worried about exerting herself too much.

Auza raised her beads, a glyph forming in front of her. Her expert eyes locked onto the closest crustacean and sent her magic towards the thing. First thing was to disable it. Glyphs appeared all over the creature, working away at its nervous system, stopping it any way they could.

Auza casts Seal on Crysel! Disables target!

MP: 93/100

"Very well, I'll let you lead the charge," Auza said, wisely backing up a little bit, just in case one of the creatures wanted to attack her. She didn't have as much defensive capabilities as Wallace. Such was the curse of being a witch.

Auza moves to E-4
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu May 03, 2012 2:29 pm

Crysel is Disabled!

{ } { } {w} {A} { } { } {w} E
{ } { } {w} { } {R} { } {w} G

Enemy Phase.

Crysel moves to K3.

Crysel waits.

Arden moves to H3.

Arden waits.

Vain moves to I5.

Vain waits.

{ } { } {w} { } {R} { } {w} G
{ } {w} {A} { } { } { } {w} H
{w} { } { } { } {V} {w} { } I
{w} { } { } { } { } {w} { } J
{w} { } {C} { } {w} { } { } K

Crysel is Disabled for 2 more turns.

Player Phase 2!

Wallace (Demonologist)
MP: 61/65

Rage (Demon of Rage)
MP: 32/32
Atk: 48
Def: 7
Int: 5
Spr: 8

MP: 93/100

Crysel (Crystal Crab) *DISABLE*

Arden (Crystal Crab)

Vain (Crystal Crab)

Wallace moves to H6.

Wallace nodded in response and got close to the eastern wall of the tunnel, turning to face one of the crystal crabs. Auza's odd magic had sent the other one fleeing. Whatever she had done to it had put it out of commission. It would make things easier for the both of them. "Go wild, Rage," he ordered his demon. "I'll handle this one." Raising a hand in front of him, Wallace's fingertips began to glow with a dark energy. Tracing some lines through the air, he created a glyph. Upon its completion, he snapped his fingers causing a strange black force to surround the crab he was focusing on. The sound of thunder echoed all through the tunnel before bolts of lightning shot out of the black space, striking the crab multiple times before slowly dissipating.

Wallace uses Galaxy Shock on Arden! 6 hits! 24 Lightning Dmg per hit! (INT) [Chance of Paralysis]

MP: 25/65

Rage moves to H5.

As if he even needed a command. Rage knew Wallace only summoned him when there were things that needed the shit beat out of them, so that's what he planned to do. Stomping right up to the nearest crab, the demon balanced on one hand to deliver a frightfully powerful blow to the beast before switching the hand he was balancing on in favor of striking the thing with his other fist. He growled in pleasure, seemingly enjoying the brutality. It had been a while since he had seen action, and there was no shame in making the most of it while he had the chance.

Rage attacks Vain! 2 hits! 48 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

Last edited by Masquerade on Thu May 03, 2012 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu May 03, 2012 2:45 pm

Everything was looking to be in their favor so far. Wallace's power was certainly something to behold. And he seemed interested in her magic as well. Perhaps she would show him more of her magic? Yes, that would be good. Auza reclaimed her place from before, her worry about being attacked over, now that Wallace and his demon, Rage, were doling out the damage. This Rage demon looked fairly strong, but Auza knew that sometimes demons gave up defensive capabilities in exchange for raw power.

"Skittering about like that," Auza spoke quietly, looking at the crustacean that Rage attacked. "You most stop." With a wave of her beads, an assortment of red glyphs appeared around the sea creature, the dials turning clockwise with every tick. With a snap of Auza's fingers, the dials stopped and glowed, affecting the area in which the crustacean occupied.

Auza casts Glyph of Motion on Arden! Inflicts Stop!

MP: 79/100
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu May 03, 2012 3:25 pm

Arden takes 216 Dmg!

HP: 39/255

Arden is Paralyzed!

Arden is Stopped!

Vain takes 60 Dmg!

HP: 195/255

{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} F
{ } {w} {A} { } {R} {W} {w} H

Enemy Phase.

Crysel waits.

Arden is Stopped!

Vain uses Harden! [User DEF +20%]

MP: 122/130

Vain waits.

Crysel is Disabled for 1 more turn.

Arden is Paralyzed for 2 more turns.

Arden is Stopped for 2 more turns.

Vain's Harden has 5 turns.

Player Phase 3!

Wallace (Demonologist)
MP: 25/65

Rage (Demon of Rage)

MP: 79/100

Crysel (Crystal Crab) *DISABLE*

Arden (Crystal Crab) *PARALYZE* *STOP* *CRITICAL*
HP: 39/255

Vain (Crystal Crab)
HP: 195/255
MP: 122/130
Def: 18 --- 22

R-Abiltiy Praemium Veneficus activates! [+10 MP Recovered]

MP: 35/65

Wallace uses Soaring Nebula on Arden! 28 Wind Dmg! (INT) [Chance of Confusion]

MP: 21/65

Closing his eyes, Wallace shot out one arm right in front of him, his fingers pointing upwards with his palm directed towards the crab that Auza had frozen in time. Reminds me of that one move...best to save it for when it is really needed, he thought to himself, forcing away the myriad of thoughts to gain better concentration. A shining light formed surprisingly on his back instead of in front of his palm, and after a few moments of charging, streams of spiraling light shot out from the space behind him, surging crazily through the air before twirling inwards to strike the crab all at once from different directions. If the thing's mind could even register what was going down around it, it was bound to be confused from the erratic light show. Then again, a bit of dizziness wasn't its biggest trouble, for it seemed to be about near death after being fried to a crisp by Wallace's magic.

Wallace waits.

If there was one thing that made Rage even angrier than he always was, it was enemies who liked to bolster their defenses. Having no other means of attack, if an enemy had a high defense, things could get tedious. Testing the waters, Rage threw another heavy punch towards the creature to find that, to his satisfaction, it hardly impacted his strength at all. He had too much raw power to be counteracted by some petty hardening of the skin. Rage threw his second punch and remained content for the moment.

Rage waits.

Last edited by Masquerade on Thu May 03, 2012 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu May 03, 2012 4:03 pm

Auza moves to G-4

Auza paused for a moment, looking over the creatures. Her magic had taken hold of the one Wallace attacked, and it was looking fairly weak, although Wallace's attack wouldn't finish it off, Auza thought. She wanted to reach the crustacean in the far reaches of the cavern, but that didn't seem possible at the present time. She had some catching up to do if she wanted to reach it. However, she was close enough now to reach the creature the demon was attacking.

Auza raised her beads, intending to seal away the crustacean like the other. Or at least, she would attempt. The glyphs appeared on the shell of the creature's body, drilling in her mana to take over its nervous system.

Auza casts Seal on Vain! Disables the target!

MP: 72/100
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri May 04, 2012 8:45 am

Arden takes 16 Dmg!

HP: 23/255

Arden evades Confusion!

Vain takes 52 Dmg!

HP: 143/255

Vain evades Disable!

{ } { } {w} {A} { } { } {w} G

Enemy Phase.

Crysel waits.

Arden is Stopped!

Vain uses Heavy Claw on Rage! 32 Dmg! (ATK)

MP: 112/130

Vain moves to J5.

{ } { } {w} {A} { } { } {w} G
{w} { } { } { } { } {w} { } I
{w} { } { } { } {V} {w} { } J

Crysel is no longer Disabled.

Arden is Paralyzed for 1 more turn.

Arden is Stopped for 1 more turn.

Vain's Harden has 4 turns left.

Player Phase 4!

Wallace (Demonologist)
MP: 21/65

Rage (Demon of Rage)
HP: 45/70

MP: 72/100

Crysel (Crystal Crab)

Arden (Crystal Crab) *PARALYZE* *STOP* *CRITICAL*
HP: 23/255

Vain (Crystal Crab)
HP: 143/255
MP: 112/130

Wallace uses Arcane Star on Arden! 36 Dmg! (ATK) [Pushes target back 3 cells]

MP: 9/65

"Rage, move forward a bit." Those words of warning calmly stated, Wallace held his blade out in front of him, a new-found fire burning in his eyes, though he still remained ever emotionless in terms of his whole expression. He was gone. Just one blink would be enough to miss him as his form jetted across the tunnel. His blade connected with the crab on the other side with such force that it wound up slamming the thing into the hard, rock wall. Wallace performed a backflip with ease, his form now sailing through the air and landed lightly and gracefully upon his feet, sword at the ready once more.

Wallace waits.

Rage moves to I5.

Did it...did it really just strike him? A blazing rage was visible in the form of scorching flames that surrounded Rage's body. Ignoring Wallace's warning, yet moving quickly out of the way regardless, he pursued the foe that even dared to hit him and then had the gall to run away. He stomped forward a few steps and landed a hasty blow upon the crustacean with great ease while using the force from that punch to quickly switch balance from one arm to the other to deliver another brutal punch with his new free arm. He wouldn't be satisfied now until the thing was dead.

Last edited by Masquerade on Sat May 05, 2012 5:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri May 04, 2012 10:11 pm

Well, her magic failed to ensnare the creature. Auza frowned, but soon saw that there was no cause for worry. Wallace's demon seemed to be even angrier now and continued whaling away at the crustacean while Wallace himself handed the other crab. There was only one other crab that needed some attention, and Auza intended to give it plenty.

Auza took more steps further, daring to venture further than before, closer to all three of the crabs. They could all converge on her, though Auza doubted they would. Besides, with her about to perform some more magic ability, there was no need to worry. Her fingers snapped, and the red glyphs that controlled time in a specific area appeared around the crustacean that had just been released from her previous magic. She intended to stop it in its tracks completely, like she did with the other crab.

And this time, her magic may end up being successful again.

Auza moves to I-4

Auza casts Glyph of Motion on Crysel! Inflicts Stop on the target!

MP: 58/100
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat May 05, 2012 5:59 pm

Crysel is Stopped!

Arden takes 18 Dmg!

HP: 5/255

Arden crashes into the tunnel wall! 15 Piercing Dmg!

Arden KO!

Vain takes 52 Dmg!

HP: 91/255

R-Ability Resilience activates! [All dmg taken -1%]

{ } {w} { } { } { } {W} {w} H
{w} { } { } {A} {R} {w} { } I
{w} { } { } { } {V} {w} { } J

Enemy Phase.

Crysel is Stopped!

Vain moves to J2.

Vain uses Crystal Shot on Rage! 4 hits! 21 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

MP: 100/130

{ } {w} { } { } { } {W} {w} H
{w} { } { } {A} {R} {w} { } I
{w} {V} { } { } { } {w} { } J

Vain's Harden has 3 turns left.

Crysel is Stopped for 2 more turns.

Player Phase 5!

Wallace (Demonologist)
MP: 9/65

Rage (Demon of Rage) *KO*

MP: 58/100

Crysel (Crystal Crab) *STOP*

Arden (Crystal Crab) *KO*

Vain (Crystal Crab) *RESILIENCE (1)*
HP: 93/255
MP: 100/130

Wallace moves to J5.

Wallace winced as the crystals hit his demon in rapid succession. The raging creature stumbled on his fists before falling over, a vortex opening beneath him to swallow him up. Shaking his head, Wallace moved closer to the crab that had committed the act and plunged his sword into the ground. "This will not do. I will not have you mistreating my allies as such. Come." Out of the portal Wallace had opened, a new demon crawled out. It was medium-sized with a long body that inched across the ground, mainly because of the massive chains binding his legs. He had huge, watery eyes filled to the brim with anguish, no nose, and a mouth that was brutally sewn shut. The demon's wrists were fused together preventing adequate use of them. "Restriction, unleash vengeance for Rage in the best way that you know how," Wallace commanded, keeping his voice firm, yet somewhat gentle at the same time. The demon turned to face him and nodded slowly before turning back to the crab, preparing himself for a fight.

Wallace uses Restriction! [Summons Restriction to J4]

MP: 5/65

Last edited by Masquerade on Sun May 06, 2012 8:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat May 05, 2012 10:50 pm

Auza moves to I-5

Positioning herself close to Wallace, Auza decided that it was time for her to take a step back and give Wallace a serious boost with her magic. Auza placed her hand on his back gently, barely a touch, but enough to let him know that she was going to help a little. Auza closed her eyes and took in a deep breath, pushing her hand against his back a little more, feeling the strong muscles of Wallace's back working away.

She tapped into his mana flow, quickly locating the locks that kept too much strength from being exerted. With her magic, she unlocked the raw power settled within Wallace in a way only she could. Auza unlocked several gates to allow his strength to increase dramatically before pulling her hand back to her side.

"I've given you something you can fight better with," Auza informed, nodding her head once. "Simple attacks will come easier for you now, I believe."

Auza casts Seal Release on Wallace! Boosts Atk by 30% and increases CHR by 15%!

MP: 45/100
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun May 06, 2012 8:38 am

{w} { } { } { } {A} {w} { } I
{w} {V} { } {E} {W} {w} { } J

Wallace's Seal Release has 3 turns.

Enemy Phase.

Crysel is Stopped!

Vain moves to I3.

Vain uses Heavy Claw on Auza! 32 Dmg! (ATK)

MP: 90/130

{w} { } {V} { } {A} {w} { } I
{w} { } { } {E} {W} {w} { } J

Vain's Harden has 2 turns left.

Crysel is Stopped for 1 more turn.

Player Phase 6!

Wallace (Demonologist) *CHR +15%*
Atk: 24 --- 31

Restriction (Demon of Restriction)
HP: 53/53
Atk: 30
Int: 10
Spr: 4

HP: 40/60
MP: 45/100

Crysel (Crystal Crab) *STOP*

Vain (Crystal Crab) *RESILIENCE (1)*
HP: 93/255
MP: 90/130

Wallace moves to I4.

At seeing Auza in danger, Wallace practically leaped over his demon, his form staying aloft for longer than usual allowing for a graceful yet firm landing. He turned on the crab in an instant, sword brandished. "If a punching bag is what you so desire, I implore you to turn your attention to me," Wallace stated simply, yet his body was tense. He could feel the power flowing through him thanks to Auza, and he wasn't about to let her meet Rage's fate. With two adept slashes of his blade, he hoped to garner the thing's attention. Monsters proved to be quite fickle, but when they feel threatened by someone, they'll attack that very person. Wallace's calm demeanor, steely gaze, sharp blade, and intent power were all things that the crab would probably detest.

"Miss Nanami, it might be best for you to step back," the demonologist advised. He knew she could handle herself just fine, but he didn't want to take any chances. She might not even have to take precaution if he and Restriction could take the crab out. "Go, Restriction. You know what to do."

Wallace attacks Vain! 2 hits! 31 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

Restriction moves to J3.

Oh yes. He knew quite what to do. Restriction gave his conjurer another humble nod before crawling next to the crab. His task was one Wallace was extremely familiar with. This demon set about binding those who are unbound to force them to feel his own pain, wrath, and vengeance. His was a twisted fate, and he endeavored never to suffer alone. A blue aura surrounded the demon before it tackled into the crab, a myriad of glyphs flashing into existence around it glowing blue in color before they all burst forming a sort of shell around the creature. With his magic, he would trap it in place--make it helpless. Watch it suffer.

Restriction uses Sealtouch on Vain! 30 Dmg! (ATK) [High chance of Seal]

MP: 114/130

Last edited by Masquerade on Sun May 06, 2012 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun May 06, 2012 11:08 am

Auza felt the claw attempt to reach her, but it was stopped short by her protective barrier, which lit up with a green mist as the creature attacked, stealing energy away from Auza. She paid it no mind until Wallace told her to step back. He was right, of course, she shouldn't be on the front lines, but that didn't matter to her as much as it should.

Her calm demeanor may end up being the death of her. Auza took a few steps back, if only to allow Wallace some relief that she wouldn't allow herself to get attacked if she could help it. But before she got too far, she snapped her fingers, her glyphs appearing all over the crab that attacked her, her magic already doing it's job.

Auza casts Seal on Vain! Chance of Disable!

MP: 38/100
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun May 06, 2012 12:14 pm

Vain takes 26 Dmg!

HP: 67/255

Vain evades Seal!

Vain evades Disable!

R-Ability Resilience activates! [All damage taken -1%]

{w} { } {V} {W} {A} {w} { } I
{w} { } {E} { } { } {w} { } J

Wallace's Seal Release has 2 turns left.

Enemy Phase.

Crysel is Stopped!

Vain moves to I2.

Vain uses Heavy Claw on Wallace! 32 Dmg! (ATK)

MP: 80/130

{w} {V} { } {W} {A} {w} { } I
{w} { } {E} { } { } {w} { } J

Vain's Harden has 1 turn left.

Crysel is no longer Stopped.

Player Phase 7!

HP: 53/70

MP: 114/130

Crysel (Crystal Crab)

Vain (Crystal Crab) *RESILIENCE (2)*
HP: 67/255

Wallace moves to I3.

"Restriction, change targets," Wallace ordered in his firm voice, chasing the crab that had struck him with its enormous claw. He was surprised to find that it hurt so much. How had Auza been able to withstand it so easily? It still wasn't enough to keep him down, of course, and as he came close enough to the crab, he lashed out with his blade, striking a soft spot near the crab's face while the second blow landed off the shell--not as effective but with his current boost in strength, it would not matter. He didn't like the idea of the battle taking too long, but he had a feeling this would not be the last of the interference they would face. And chances were that if Auza's companions were in the caverns, they would also be met with a likewise hostility from the resident monsters.

Wallace attacks Vain! 2 hits! 47 Dmg! CRITICAL!! 31 Dmg! (ATK)

Restriction uses Sealtouch on Crysel! 30 Dmg! (ATK) [High chance of Seal]

MP: 98/130

Restriction despised moving around a lot, and usually when he was given the command to change targets, there was moving involved. However, the shackled demon was pleased to roll over and find the crab now freed from its prison of frozen time right next to him. A blue aura surrounded Restriction, the demon raising the upper part of his body before slamming it down on the crab. Brilliant blue glyphs appeared around the crab and burst forming a makeshift shell from the remnants. Hopefully, this one would hold, for the last had crumbled to dust, his efforts to no avail.

Restriction waits.

Last edited by Masquerade on Sun May 06, 2012 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun May 06, 2012 12:32 pm

Auza moves to J-5

Despite Wallace's warning to stay back from before, Auza didn't like standing by doing nothing, so she took a step forward and snapped her fingers at the crustacean that Wallace's new demon was attacking. The demon's name was Restriction, apparently. So far it hasn't been able to do much, but perhaps that would change soon. Dark tendrils of her mana flew out of the glyph that had been conjured in front of her, flying forward and attaching to the crab closest to the demon.

Auza casts Drain on Crysel!

MP: 29/100
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun May 06, 2012 1:39 pm

Crysel takes 12 Dmg!

HP: 243/255

Crysel is Sealed!

Crysel is Drained!

Vain takes 32 Dmg!

HP: 35/255

R-Ability Resilience activates! [All damage taken -1%]

{w} {V} {W} { } { } {w} { } I
{w} { } {E} { } {A} {w} { } J

Wallace's Seal Release has 1 turn left.

Enemy Phase.

Crysel is Sealed!

Vain attacks Wallace! 2 hits! 21 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

Vain waits.

{w} {V} {W} { } { } {w} { } I
{w} { } {E} { } {A} {w} { } J

Vain's Harden fades.

Crysel is Sealed for 2 more turns.

Crysel is Drained for 3 turns.

Player Phase 8!

HP: 41/70

Auza (Seal Witch) *EVADE +10%* *DRAIN [22]*
MP: 51/100

Crysel (Crystal Crab) *SEAL* *DRAIN [43]*
MP: 87/130

Vain (Crystal Crab) *RESILIENCE (3)* *CRITICAL*
HP: 35/255

Wallace attacks Vain! 2 hits! 31 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

Instead of a single focused blow, this time the crab retorted with terse slams from each claw, something Wallace was more easily able to deal with. The demonologist returned the favor with two quick slashes from his sword before noticing the opportune moment to strike, granted he couldn't do it. It would be left for his demon to end. The crab was on its last legs. As long as it remained careless, Restriction could swoop in and finish it off. "Restriction...change targets." The other grab appeared to be completely debilitated, judging the from the sidelong glance he spared it, keeping his blade out in front of him, muscles tense and braced for an attack to come at any moment. The demon probably wouldn't like the sudden change, but he would just have to suck it up for now.

Wallace waits.

Restriction moves to J2.

Restriction would have sighed as he crawled to his new spot, but sighing is rather difficult to do when you have a mouth that's sewn shut. Regardless, he obliged to his master's wishes and turned as quickly as he could to bash the crab with his legs coated in chains. The follow up attack was so slow that he hoped it would connect properly. As soon as he had recovered from the first attack, he inched himself back and sprung forward for a harsh tackle, though he wasn't too sure how effective it would be, hopefully enough to put this crustacean out of commission.

Restriction attacks Vain! 2 hits! 30 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

Last edited by Masquerade on Sun May 06, 2012 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun May 06, 2012 2:24 pm

That was much better. With Auza absorbing quite a bit of mana from the remaining crustacean, she could continue casting magic without worrying about running out. To start off, she should renew the seals she placed on Wallace, as he just used the last of it up. She snapped her fingers, not wanting to walk over towards him at the moment, and focused in on the gateways of mana that increased his power.

Auza casts Seal Release on Wallace! Increases Atk by 30%! Increases CHR by 15%!

Auza restores MP!

MP: 60/100

Perhaps after this she would give herself a boost using the same methods, only to begin attacking the crab herself. With her ability to target the spirit instead of the body, it would be easier for her to deal more damage to this crustacean than it was for Wallace. Granted, her fighting abilities weren't quite as good as his anyway.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun May 06, 2012 2:59 pm

Vain takes 46 Dmg!

Vain KO!

{w} { } {W} { } { } {w} { } I
{w} {E} { } { } {A} {w} { } J

Wallace's Seal Release has 3 turns.

Enemy Phase.

Crysel is Sealed!

{w} { } {W} { } { } {w} { } I
{w} {E} { } { } {A} {w} { } J

Crysel is Sealed for 1 more turn.

Crysel is Drained for 2 more turns.

Player Phase 9!

Auza (Seal Witch) *EVADE +10%* *DRAIN [22]*
MP: 60/100

Crysel (Crystal Crab) *SEAL* *DRAIN [43]*
MP: 44/130

Vain (Crystal Crab) *KO*

Wallace moves to J3.

With the second crab down, Wallace didn't waste any time on rushing up to the final one and unleashing a couple of powerful slashes upon it, feeling his power renewed so that he could keep going at the same pace he was before. "I thank you for your gifts, Miss Nanami," Wallace spoke aloud calmly, eyes still trained on the crab. "They are serving quite a purpose. It would take much longer without them, to be certain." He was sure he would have managed the crabs alone just fine, but he was very grateful to have an ally on his side to have his back. His demons were great battling companions, but so far, their efforts had proven to be very limited. No, it is not them. It is myself. I must grow stronger in order to summon the other demons I have made pacts with. Until I prove myself further to them, I am stuck with what I possess, he thought solemnly, though this thought seemed to fuel an unseen determination within him, one that shone brightly inside, yet the blazing flame was obscured by the enigmatic nature of his eyes.

Wallace attacks Crysel! 31 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

Restriction moves to K2.

With no commands specifically, Restriction just followed Wallace's lead, crawling across the stone floor of the cavern tunnel before stopping next to the crab. He gave the crustacean a vicious headbutt before turning around as quickly as possible to smack it with his chain-covered legs like he did to the crab before. It was much easier to hit a helpless creature; he could be as slow as he wanted with this one. Wallace had addressed the issue before; he didn't want Restriction to get used to having it easy. He had to be prepared for anything. In...due...time...

Restriction attacks Crysel! 2 hits! 30 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

Last edited by Masquerade on Sun May 06, 2012 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun May 06, 2012 3:13 pm

"My magic has built this power over many years of practice," Auza said, but nodded her head in gratitude to Wallace's praise. "It is only proper for me to use it to the best of my abilities." Now, it was time for her to practice this magic on herself. Wallace served as an excellent test subject, and now that Auza knew how the magic worked, she could improve it greatly later on, when the need arose.

Focusing on the parts deep within her own body, Auza carefully and precisely unlocked the gates of manaflow within her, allowing her to feel a similar rush of energy Wallace was feeling. It was an incredible feeling, but Auza didn't go overboard. There was a limit to how much energy a human body could withstand. Auza didn't want to go beyond that.

Auza casts Seal Release on herself! Increases Intelligence by 30%! Increases CHR by 15%!

MP: 47/100

Auza restores MP!

MP: 69/100
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun May 06, 2012 4:13 pm

Crysel takes 50 Dmg!

HP: 193/255

{w} { } {W} { } {A} {w} { } J
{w} {E} {C} { } {w} { } { } K

Wallace's Seal Release has 2 turns left.

Auza's Seal Release has 3 turns.

Enemy Phase.

Crysel is Sealed!

{w} { } {W} { } {A} {w} { } J
{w} {E} {C} { } {w} { } { } K

Crysel is no longer Sealed.

Crysel is Drained for 1 more turn.

Player Phase 10!

Auza (Seal Witch) *EVADE +10%* *DRAIN [22]* *CHR +15%*
MP: 69/100
Int: 20 --- 26

Crysel (Crystal Crab) *DRAIN [43]*
HP: 193/255
MP: 1/130

Vain (Crystal Crab) *KO*

Wallace attacks Crysel! 2 hits! 31 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

Wallace in affirmation to Auza's words, for they made perfect sense. He found it pointless to stay so defensive against such a helpless foe, but the magic binding it was bound to wear off at some point, so he remained ever cautious. He slashed the crab twice easy, keeping the grip on the hilt of his sword tight. Knowing what the crabs were capable of in terms of power, Wallace felt a strange bit of unease about the possibility of taking another blow. Maxwell, his brother, had said that taking powerful hits often will make you more resilient to them. You'll get used to them the more you take until eventually, it takes a ton to take you out. Although his brother was involved in the less than reputable business of professional kidnapping, he was still a very wise man, and he had Wallace's respect. Besides, he would not stand for the creature striking out at Auza or one of his demons. Not by a long shot.

Wallace waits.

Restriction attacks Crysel! 2 hits! 30 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

Restriction was growing a bit tired, though the coolness of the cavern floor felt good to the touch. It was part of what kept him going. Things were always so hot in the area of Hell he lived in. Heat was something he had grown to distaste. Brushing the vain thoughts aside quickly, he raised his arms, the wrists still very fused together, and bashed downwards on the crab. He envied Rage for his great strength, but that didn't stop the chained demon from trying his best. He inched back like he had done before and lunged forward for a hard tackle that left him reeling a bit.

Restriction waits.

Last edited by Masquerade on Sun May 06, 2012 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun May 06, 2012 4:22 pm

Auza paused for a moment, watching Wallace and Restriction attack, waiting until the precise moment where she could have a good view of the crustacean. She wanted to avoid attacking either of them by accident, so when they seemed done, Auza snapped her fingers twice, needle-like projections of her magic piercing through the crab's spirit.

Auza attacks Crysel! 26 Int DMG! 2 hits! Chance of Silence!

At their current pace, it wouldn't take very long to finish off the crab, but Wallace seemed to be defending himself. A smart move, Auza was liking him more by the minute.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next