Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Alidaire: The Chase

2 posters

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next

Go down

Tales of Alidaire: The Chase - Page 24 Empty Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Chase

Post by Masquerade Fri May 11, 2012 4:06 pm

"Ramia..." The entity...no. Not an entity. A person. Damos. "I hadn't realized that I was so close to escape, though it wouldn't have mattered. I wouldn't have left the caverns without Ramia at my side. Seems she felt the same way..." Damos's voice trailed off as the lights continued to flash about the seal, bringing more searing agony to the one that it trapped.

Damos takes 110 Dmg!

HP: 32/320

Chapter 02-C: Twists and Turns

Objective: Fend off the enemies while continuing to investigate the mystery of the locket and the caverns!

Background: ~Cavern of the Lost~

{ } { } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} {w} A
{ } { } { } {w} {w} { } { } {w} {w} B
{ } { } { } {w} {w} { } { } {w} {w} C
{ } { } {w} {w} { } { } { } {w} { } D
{ } {w} {w} { } { } { } {w} {w} { } E
{ } {w} { } { } { } {w} {w} { } { } F
{ } {w} { } { } { } {w} {w} { } { } G
{ } {w} {w} { } { } {I} {w} {w} { } H
{ } { } {w} {w} { } { } { } {w} { } I
{ } { } { } {w} {M} { } { } {w} { } J
{ } { } {w} {w} {D} {W} {w} {w} { } K
{ } {w} {w} { } { } { } {w} { } { } L
{ } {w} { } { } {A} { } {w} {w} { } M
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

Wallace's Immunity fades.

Wallace's Seal Release has 3 turns.

Enemy Phase.

Damos uses Grandiose on Auza! 7 hits! 21 Dmg! CRITICAL!! [MISS] 21 Dmg! CRITICAL!! 21 Dmg! CRITICAL!! 14 Dmg! 21 Dmg! CRITICAL!! 21 Dmg! CRITICAL!! 14 Dmg! (ATK)

MP: 221/285

"I won't let you make a fool out of me, witch!" the shade shouted, summoning up the very last of his power, for he felt he would not be free to act for too much longer. If that was the case, he would take the one who condemned him with him. Damos fazed into the shadows and used them as doorways to pop into and out of existence around Auza, slashing at her in hopes of draining the energy required to sustain the barrier so he could land the killing blow.

Damos waits.

{ } {w} {w} { } { } {I} {w} {w} { } H
{ } { } {w} {w} {D} {W} {w} {w} { } K

Player Phase 9!

Wallace (Demonologist) *CHR +15%*
HP: 33/75
MP: 1/65
SC: 1/2
Atk: 24 --- 31
Def: 17
Int: 20
Spr: 16
Move: 3 cells

Immortality (Demon of Immortality)
HP: 146/150
MP: 34/98
Atk: 12
Def: 30
Int: 10
Spr: 24
Move: 1 cell

Auza (Seal Witch) *EVADE +10%* *CENTER OF ATTENTION* *DMG TAKEN +25%*
HP: 25/60
MP: 62/110
Atk: 3
Def: 13
Spr: 17
Move: 2 cells

Damos (Shade) *SEALED [40]* *CRITICAL*
HP: 32/320
MP: 221/285
Atk: 24 --- 12
Def: 14 --- 7
Int: 17 --- 8
Spr: 17 --- 8
Move: 4 cells

Radio (Crystal Bat) *KO*

Micro (Crystal Bat) *PETRIFY*
Spoiler:

Gamma (Crystal Bat) *KO*

{w} - Inscribed Wall (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Read (Reads what has been inscribed upon the wall. Range: Adjacent cell.)

{w} - Wall (cannot be occupied)

{ } - These spaces do not exist.

Wallace dismisses Immortality!

Wallace was touched by Ramia's sentiment as Immortality read the wall and Damos voiced his thoughts on the matter, but what caught his attention was that Ramia was still down here. She had to be dead, right? All he could hope was that her spirit had managed to move on from these caverns unlike Damos's. "Thank you greatly, Immortality. You have been a blessing to us, and we owe you our lives," Wallace said humbly, giving the demon another deep bow. Immortality returned the gesture and Wallace opened a portal for him so he could get some rest. It was then that he realized Auza was still in danger. "Time to end this," he said simply, turning on a heel and dealing two vicious blows to the shade, using Auza's magic to put extra force into it. There would be no recovery from it.

Wallace attacks Damos! 2 hits! 31 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

"Auza, are you all right?" he questioned, though he didn't sound too concerned. She was still standing strong as always, and he knew she wasn't about to let this thing be the end of her. Wallace usually would have kept his guard up, but no more. Now that the shade had been vanquished, Damos was free to try and reclaim his spirit...or at least that was what Wallace thought he had been after this entire time.

Wallace waits.

Last edited by Masquerade on Fri May 11, 2012 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri May 11, 2012 4:19 pm

"You've already made yourself look like a fool," Auza replied, raising an eyebrow, "I didn't have to do anything." She wasn't smiling anymore, but her confidence was still high. There wasn't anything she needed to do to ensure their victory. Now it was all up to the sane part of Damos. Her barrier absorbed each blow without a problem, though Auza noticed the significant drop in her energy. The barrier was much more convenient, she didn't have to deal with the mess that bleeding caused.

"I am fine, Wallace," Auza said simply, keeping her back straight. The shade was certainly powerful, but with the seal that she placed on him, he was nothing more than a nuisance. A thorn in her side. Speaking of thorns, Auza snapped her fingers twice, two of her needle-like projections of magic piercing into the sides of the shade. There was no flesh to rip through, but plenty of spirit.

Auza attacks Damos! 2 hits! 20 Int DMG per hit! Chance of Silence!
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri May 11, 2012 4:37 pm

Damos takes 102 Dmg!

Damos KO!

Chapter 02-C: Twists and Turns

Objective: Fend off the enemies while continuing to investigate the mystery of the locket and the caverns!

Background: ~Cavern of the Lost~

{ } {w} {w} { } { } { } {w} {w} { } H
{ } { } {w} {w} { } {W} {w} {w} { } K

The enemies have been fended off and the mystery of the locket and the caverns have been solved for the most part!
CHAPTER COMPLETE!!

EXPERIENCE:

+30 - Crystal Bat x3
+15 - Shade x1
+3 - Read the Inscription
+3 - Released the Entity
+3 - Sealed the Shade
+2 - Player Phase completed less than 10
+2 - No Player Character KO
+2 - No D-Abilities used
+1 - Minimal Items used

TOTAL EXP GAIN: 61

Wallace: 9/122 --- 70/122
Next Level: 70/122

Auza: 54/122 --- 115/122
Next Level: 115/122

No Skill Points Awarded...

The Party receives 433 Gold!

Gold cat rakes in 43 more Gold!

Items found:
---Black As Night x1
---Bat Wing x2

Edit your profiles, please~ Update will come shortly.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri May 11, 2012 5:07 pm

With the final blows dealt, the shade unleashed a loud scream of agony, but he did not dissipate into a mass of shadows or explode or just vanish. The light seal around him began to spread, its form becoming lost as it formed a veil of white around the shade, completely overtaking it. The light flashed greatly for a moment, filling the tunnel with blinding radiance. When the light was quelled, the entity was hovering where the shade had been, a smile on his face. He bowed to the two that had saved him. "I got it back at last--my spirit," he explained. "No longer am I just a shred of sanity from a person who used to be. I am whole again, and I think I can finally move on." He began to ascend, but looked down on Auza for a brief moment before vanishing and spoke. "Keep my locket with you, in the case that you ever stumble upon its twin." He didn't stick around long enough to be questioned about his words.

Wallace put his blade away and turned to face Auza as well, ignoring the crumbled stones in the passage that used to be bats. "Sounds like there is another locket, maybe one that Ramia had? Judging from what is inside the locket we have, we can only assume that there is a picture of Damos in the one that mirrors it." He contemplated the idea of finding it, but perhaps at a later time. And then there was the issue of the diary that Ramia had tossed into the lagoon. It was all rather puzzling.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri May 11, 2012 8:20 pm

Auza paused a moment, watching the spirit disappear and listening to Wallace for a bit. She felt tired, from the taunting and the fighting. Her thoughts were beginning to slow down as well, not a big deal though. "I'm getting pretty tired of this cave," Auza sighed, stretching her wrist a little. She turned to Wallace and frowned. "I think it's about time we move on. We shouldn't stay in one place for too long, there could be other shades around. If we linger here, they might become interested in us."

And Auza didn't exactly have any ectoplasm left to use to seal them.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri May 11, 2012 8:55 pm

Wallace nodded and took off down the tunnel. They would be able to think better once they received some fresh air. The caverns were very...restricting. No wonder spirits of the dead that perished down here became trapped. The duo continued on down the tunnel until the walls began to grow farther apart and they found themselves in a large, featureless chamber. Another tunnel seemed to meet up with the chamber as well, and then one last tunnel could be seen stretching out straight ahead on the opposite side. That particular tunnel was dark, so it was hard to see what was at the end of it. There came footsteps from the other tunnel that connected to the room that wasn't the one they used to enter.

"HA HA!! SHE MADE IT! I told you guys she wasn't gonna let dragonbreath get the best of her!!" a familiar voice shouted. Emerging from the tunnel rather jovially was Klein, a horridly wide grin upon his face. He was definitely glad to see that Auza was all right. Every moment had been unnerving, but he had faith that she would be fine. He couldn't imagine the rest of the journey without being in constant fear of getting his mouth sealed shut or his thumbs jammed. "Oh wait."

The now depressed swordsman was shoved aside by Macha who walked right up to Auza and took the woman by the shoulders and then embraced her. "We knew you were all right, but it still doesn't stop the worry from seeping in," she whispered in Auza's ear before releasing her and turning to look at Wallace. "Oh my. Who's the handsome gentleman you have here, hm?" she teased, disappointed at Wallace's lack of reaction. Well, that's no fun.

"My name is Wallace Night, a demonologist by profession. Auza washed up in the lagoon while I was around, so I ventured through the tunnels with her so that she could be reunited with you all," Wallace explained calmly, trying to brush off Macha's tease. He definitely recognized who she was. It was hard not to notice a celebrity when one was standing right in front of you. He turned to face Auza. "You're traveling around with Macha the Tempest?" he inquired simply. It merely intrigued him. What was the legendary blademaster doing in Berbatu? He had heard rumors that she was...no. That wasn't even a possibility now that she was standing right here.

Struggling to catch his breath was Henry, slowly walking out of the tunnel he and the others came out of and into the chamber. He straightened up instantly when he saw Auza though, and gave her a wave. He only made it as far as Klein though, taking hold of the swordsman's shoulder for support, offering a lighthearted laugh as if he were just joking around, though he was rather tired from the long walk.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri May 11, 2012 9:14 pm

Auza's ears were still ringing from Klein's outburst when Macha hugged her. She couldn't help but let her smile appear, one of the genuine smiles of happiness that rarely showed. It was gone in a flash and she gave Macha a small pat on the shoulder. "It seems you all are still alive and well, as expected," Auza returned, then looked back at Wallace.

"Yes, this is the Tempest," Auza confirmed, knowing that Wallace needed no such confirmation in the first place. She gestured over to where Klein and Henry were, "The young boy is Henry and the loud one is Klein." Back to Macha, "Wallace has been a great help to me. I doubt I would have found my way out on my own without his help."

Auza paused for a moment, stepping away from Macha and towards Wallace. Once she held his attention, she placed her right hand over her chest and bowed. "Thank you, Wallace Night. For all of your help." Auza straightened her back, her expression unreadable. She felt much more comfortable with her comrades here, and not just Wallace. Though she did enjoy the time she got to spend with him.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri May 11, 2012 9:36 pm

"I see, I see," Macha said, placing a hand on her hip. "I guess that means we owe him our thanks as well, for helping out our darling Auza," the blademaster smirked, this time pleased to see Wallace at least slightly flustered, though she was positive it was more directed towards Auza's gesture. A flash passed through her eyes and disappeared just as quick as a thought shot through her mind, though she decided to leave it for now and just revel in the joy that was everyone being reunited.

Wallace laughed nervously, almost inaudibly. "There is no need to thank me, Auza. I was only glad to be down here already when you washed up. There was no way I could leave you there, especially when it could be possible that your allies were here as well, and here they are," he said gently, placing a hand over his own heart. A pang of guilt shot through that very organ as he remembered his own task at hand. "I told you I had been down here for a reason. There is...something I was asked to take care of..." his voice trailed off. He noticed Klein and Henry had gathered around now too, the former still agonizing at some unknown thoughts with the latter having his head tilted in curiosity. He could feel the gaze of the Tempest as well. Wallace took a deep breath.

"My task is to brutalize the prophet of the sirens to the point where she can be Sent," the demonologist began to explain. "The prophet's sister, Sonata, came to me. She has been a good friend of mine for many years. In her time of need, she came to me asking to put her sister to rest. I knew this was impossible, for sirens are immortal. And besides that, how could I do it? I can not kill the unwilling unless they are trying to kill me. She went on to explain that it was her sister's wish. She had grown tired of living in the future, day after day seeing what was to come, but never allowed to just enjoy the present. And so she pleaded Sonata to kill her. Sonata's mother would not have it; she needed someone else to weaken her sister for her, and that was what I accepted to do, given the circumstances. I will weaken her, and Sonata will come afterwards to sing the Dirge of Sending which will finally put her to rest...Resona..." His voice dropped off again and he took a deep breath. Saying it out loud, it made him hurt a bit more, but it was what Resona wanted, and he was sure Sonata wasn't exactly one hundred percent on board with the idea either, but how could they deny her that one wish?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri May 11, 2012 10:00 pm

Auza frowned as Wallace began speaking of his own goal. Assisting someone, a siren of all people, in dying? That didn't seem like the sort of thing Wallace would be comfortable doing. And he even showed he was uncomfortable about it. There was something in his voice that Auza noticed. Guilt, perhaps.

"Quid pro quo," Auza said after Wallace finished, "You helped me, so now I will help you. In any way that I can." She didn't like it, but Auza hated being indebted to someone else more than anything, and since it was Wallace...even more so. Auza looked back at Macha and the others. They didn't have to join in, but Auza wanted them to decide for themselves. Though she was practically the leader, she wouldn't forsake them for ditching out on a mission like this. Hopefully they would all realize this.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri May 11, 2012 10:51 pm

Macha closed her eyes, her smile overtaking her face. "You don't have to say anything else, sweetie. We've got your back. we owe the handsome Mr. Night as well. It'd be a shame for us to back down from a challenge, ne?" She cracked her knuckles and held her hand out in front of her. In a swirling mist of darkness, a familiar blade appeared, for it was the one that had belonged to the shade. "I couldn't help but notice you had this stashed away. I hope you don't mind if I take it for a test run," she said, her tongue poking out at Auza.

"Miss Macha is right. I know you two braved the tunnels together, but it's better if we all fight together. I think it's more effective that way," Henry said with a gentle smile, finally letting go of Klein's shoulder, for he was now able to support himself just fine. They had run into their fair share of monsters along the way as well, but managed to make it out in one piece. He had all the information of their little cavern journey locked away in his memory so he could write about it whenever they settled down somewhere. He'd need to pry Auza for her side of the story if she was willing to share it.

About to open his mouth, Klein was forced to silence himself. The chamber began shaking violently and something descended from the ceiling causing the ground to quake so violently that it had to send all of them toppling over. Standing before them now was in immensely large golem made of the very crystals that were littered about the caverns. A few smaller golem-like creatures leaped off the larger one's back and danced around it. There was no telling what sort of trouble they would cause.

Wallace drew his sword quickly, standing up after being knocked to the ground. "Resona's mother must have ordered for guards to be placed here without her knowing. We have no choice but to take them out. I want to thank you all for lending me your unwavering resolve. It means so much to me." The ground shook again and he had to fight to maintain his balance this time. "But now is not the time for sentiment. Get ready!"

Chapter 02-D: Unwanted Protection

Objective: Defeat all enemies!

Background: ~The Crystal Tides Turn~

{ } { } {w} {X} {X} {X} {w} { } { } A
{ } {w} { } { } { } { } {T} {w} { } B
{ } {w} { } {M} {M} { } { } { } {w} C
{w} { } { } {M} {M} { } { } { } {w} D
{w} {U} { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} E
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {D} { } {w} F
{w} {w} {H} { } { } { } { } { } {w} G
{w} { } { } {M} { } {W} { } {w} {w} H
{ } { } {K} { } { } { } { } {w} {w} I
{ } { } {w} {w} {w} {w} { } { } {w} J

Klein (Arcane Knight) *ENHANCE GLYPH* *REDUCE GLYPH*
HP: 90/90
MP: 50/50
Atk: 22
Def: 15
Int: 15
Spr: 12

Henry (Storyteller)
HP: 55/55
MP: 85/85
Def: 18
Int: 25

Vincent (Necromancer) *BOOK*
Spoiler:

Macha (Blademaster) *EVADE +25%* *CHR +20%*
MP: 65/65
Atk: 25
Int: 8
Spr: 15
Move: 6 cells

Wallace (Demonologist)
HP: 75/75
SC: 2/2
Atk: 24

Mikael (Crystal Golem)
HP: 435/435
MP: 280/280
Atk: 23
Def: 20
Int: 2
Spr: 13

Un (Crystal Mite)
HP: 150/150
MP: 225/225
Atk: 15
Def: 19
Int: 3

Deux (Crystal Mite)

Trois (Crystal Mite)

{X} - Dark Tunnel Entrance (cannot be occupied)

Players may start in a cell surrounding Wallace!

Last edited by Masquerade on Sat May 12, 2012 3:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri May 11, 2012 11:08 pm

Auza starts in I-6

Auza was quick to pick herself back up again from the ground. She hadn't been on her guard when the giant golem dropped down. That was her first mistake. The second mistake was letting the shaking ground knock her down. Auza calmed her emotions and became like steel. "I hope you three have learned some new tricks while I was away?" Auza assumed, raising an eyebrow at them. She expected all of them to be in top form. It wouldn't do to have lazy minions.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat May 12, 2012 8:54 am

{w} {w} {H} { } { } { } { } { } {w} G
{w} { } { } {M} { } {W} { } {w} {w} H
{ } { } {K} { } { } {A} { } {w} {w} I

Klein (Arcane Knight) *ENHANCE GLYPH* *REDUCE GLYPH*
MP: 50/50
Atk: 22

Henry (Storyteller)
MP: 85/85

Spoiler:

Macha (Blademaster) *EVADE +25%* *CHR +20%*
Atk: 25

Wallace (Demonologist)
SC: 2/2

Auza (Seal Witch) *EVADE +10%*
HP: 60/60
MP: 110/110

Mikael (Crystal Golem)
MP: 280/280
Atk: 23

Un (Crystal Mite)

Deux (Crystal Mite)

Trois (Crystal Mite)

Player Phase 1!

Macha uses Otherworld Sign! [MP costs -50%]
---Macha links Focus! [ATK and CHR +10%]

MP: 46/65

The golem looked like it could pack a pretty mean punch, though the mites seemed less significant. It would probably be best to take them out first regardless. It would not do to just rush off into battle, however. There was preparation to be done. Macha calmed herself and placed her fingers to her lips before raising the kissed fingers into the air. A slight breeze stirred around her as a large glyph appeared on the ground beneath her feet. Feeling the mana in her body more easy to control, she closed her eyes, her visage peaceful. Her mind was cleared in an instant, and her fighting instincts sharpened. Opening her eyes, a confident look replaced the peaceful one.

"Oh, I think we can cook up a little something new for you, Auza dear~" Macha called out to her ally as she readied herself to jump into the fray now that the proper preparations had been completed. The blademaster had been working on some skills for a while now, but wasn't certain about putting them into practice. But now, she accepted them as a part of her repertoire. She would undoubtedly need them for future battles.

Macha waits.

Henry moves to H5.

"Oh, you know me, Miss Auza. I'm always writing something new. It's just that the classics never get old, and you always find need of them," Henry said cheerily as he tried to gain a bit of distance from the crystalline creatures. He pulled out his parchment and quill and began to write. He decided to start from the end of the story this time, making it only brief as to not give away important details. A success the times he had tried it before, it seemed like a good idea not to veer away from it. It was then that he focused on drawing all the important tidbits together so that things made sense to the reader. In Auza's mind, things would become much more clearer now, and she would have remembered things she had forgotten, and it would be easier to think.

Henry casts Peaceful Resolution on himself! [Doubles duration of positive status bestowed]

MP: 73/85

Henry casts Facts Come Together on Auza! [Bestows Doublecast]

MP: 65/85

Klein uses Arcana - Rage on himself! [ATK +20%]

MP: 38/50

Seeing as how everyone was relenting, Klein decided to go with setting things up before rushing in as well. With no idea about what the golem and its minions could do, it was the safest thing. He closed his eyes and a blazing red rune appeared beneath him, surging with crimson energy. At the pinnacle of its power, a torrent of blazing mana surged upwards, enveloping the swordsman completely. When it dissipated, he held his sword at the ready and resisted the urge to scream something at the golem. He felt energized, but he remembered his teacher's warnings about yelling before charging. It would only serve to give the enemy the upper hand. Save it for the victory, Klein. You can do this, he thought, taking a deep breath. He didn't want to let anyone down.

Klein waits.

Wallace summons Rage! [Summons Rage to G6]

MP: 61/65

Wallace felt ill at ease about the golem itself. If Resona's mother had ordered it placed, then there was no doubt it would be powerful enough to keep out any intruder. A mother's love was behind this, and that was a powerful force in and of itself. Wallace plunged his sword into the ground to form a portal out of which Rage climbed, stomping the ground with his fists. It would be a challenge for the angry demon, for he had forsaken defenses for raw power, but even the mere thought that the golem could possibly be stronger than he would serve to enrage the demon only making him stronger and more vigilant, not to mention he had support from Auza and her allies. Working as a complete unit felt odd to Wallace. He wasn't used to fighting with others except the very demons he summoned. It felt...nice, even if it was a bit odd.

"This is Rage," he said, directing his tone to Macha and the others, excluding Auza. "He is a demon that serves as my ally, so please do not mistake him for a foe." He gave the same warning to them as he had given to Auza in the first fight they had together. It would not do to have Rage wiped off the map by these apparently very competent people.

Wallace waits.

Last edited by Masquerade on Sat May 12, 2012 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat May 12, 2012 9:07 am

Auza watched the others do their thing for just a second before raising her hands, both palms facing upwards as two glyphs appeared above them. She had been waiting for Henry's magic to take effect, as she expected from him. She targeted Klein and Macha, primarily for this magic. In each of them she located each and every gate of mana, the gates that limited potential, and unlocked a few of them, only a safe number.

Auza casts Seal Release on Macha and Klein! Increases Atk by 30%! Increases CHR by 15%!

MP: 84/110

"I have also been practicing," Auza said, nodding at the two of them. "This magic should help quite a bit."
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat May 12, 2012 12:49 pm

{w} {w} { } { } { } {R} { } { } {w} G
{w} { } { } {M} {H} {W} { } {w} {w} H

Macha's Otherworld Sign has 2 turns left.

Macha's Focus has 5 turns.

Henry's Peaceful Resolution has 4 turns left.

Auza's Doublecast has 5 turns left.

Klein's Arcana - Rage has 5 turns.

Macha's Seal Release has 3 turns.

Klein's Seal Release has 3 turns.

Enemy Phase.

Mikael uses Truth of Destruction! [Adds Destruct effect to basic attacks and skills]

MP: 268/280

Mikael waits.

Un uses Prism on Mikael! [Bestows Shell]

MP: 217/225

Un waits.

Deux uses Condition on Mikael! [Bestows Regen]

Deux waits.

Trois moves to C6.

Trois uses Hone on Mikael! [ATK +20%]

{ } {w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} { } B
{ } {w} { } {M} {M} {T} { } { } {w} C
{w} {w} { } { } { } {R} { } { } {w} G
{w} { } { } {M} {H} {W} { } {w} {w} H

Mikael's Shell has 3 turns.

Mikael's Regen has 5 turns.

Mikael's Hone has 3 turns.

Player Phase 2!

Klein (Arcane Knight) *ENHANCE GLYPH* *REDUCE GLYPH* *ARCANA - RAGE* *CHR +15%*
MP: 38/50
Atk: 22 --- 26 --- 34

Henry (Storyteller) *PEACEFUL RESOLUTION*
MP: 65/85

Spoiler:

Macha (Blademaster) *EVADE +25%* *CHR +45%* *MP COST -50%*
Atk: 25 --- 28 --- 36

Wallace (Demonologist)
MP: 61/65

Rage (Demon of Rage)
MP: 32/32
Atk: 48
Def: 8
Int: 5
Spr: 8

Auza (Seal Witch) *EVADE +10%* *DOUBLECAST*
MP: 84/110

Mikael (Crystal Golem) *DESTRUCT* *SHELL* *REGEN [74]*
MP: 268/280
Atk: 23 --- 28

Un (Crystal Mite)

Deux (Crystal Mite)

Trois (Crystal Mite)

Henry casts Rising Tension on Macha! [Critical Hit Rate +25%]

MP: 53/85

Henry casts Explosive Climax on Macha! [Bestows Haste][Critical Hit Damage +25%]

MP: 37/85

Henry watched as Klein and Macha became affected by Auza's new magic. They seemed a lot stronger and Henry thought to take advantage of that fact by bolstering them even more with his own magic. "Me and Miss Auza will turn you guys into unbeatable fighting machines," the boy said with a smile as he focused on scrawling something on his parchment, thoughts of Macha passing through his mind. From the facts come a new true, and this persists to cause tension to increase greatly. A flash of energy surged around Macha before vanishing. Where does tension lead? To a wondrous, action-packed climax of course. A red aura now grasped Macha's body, lingering for but a mere moment before being carried away by some unknown force. A satisfied look settled upon Henry's face, though he couldn't help but feel sorry for the monsters that were about to receive a full helping of the legendary blademaster's fury.

Henry moves to I5.

The energy. There was so much power coursing through her corporeal existence that it threatened to overwhelm her. Her focus shifted out of place, but it was as if it didn't matter. Raw strength made up for the concentration. Her mind was consumed. The blade in her hand was eternally surrounded by wisps of darkness, but this darkness suddenly surged into life, swirling about the blade wildly. "I do believe you should leave the golem to me. Work on getting the annoyances, mkay?" she said, still as sly as always. In a flash, she was gone. And in the next instant, she was right next to the hulking mass of the golem with blade at the ready, seemingly unafraid.

Macha moves to E4.

"The end." Jets of darkness spewed outwards with each slash, The sound of steel clashing with crystal--no, cutting through the crystal filled the area. Her strokes were sharp and calculated as always, and graceful too, but the sheer force behind each blow was immense and threatened to ruin her combination attack, but she would NOT have it. Mustering up some strength from her own soul, she seized control of the blade and made it continue upon its course. This golem was coming down by HER hand. Of this, she would make sure.

Macha unleashes a flurry of basic attacks on Mikael! 79 Dark Dmg! CRITICAL!! 79 Dark Dmg! CRITICAL!! 45 Dark Dmg! 79 Dark Dmg! CRITICAL!! 79 Dark Dmg! CRITICAL!! 79 Dark Dmg! CRITICAL!! 79 Dark Dmg! CRITICAL!! 45 Dark Dmg! 79 Dark Dmg! CRITICAL!! 79 Dark Dmg! CRITICAL!! 79 Dark Dmg! CRITICAL!! 79 Dark Dmg! CRITICAL!! (ATK)

Klein moves to F3.

Klein watched as Macha dashed into action, bearing down on the golem like no tomorrow. Did she honestly have the power to take it on single-handed? It was a bold move, but he wasn't going to interfere. The least he could do to help out would be to do as she said and remove the threat of the mites. Catching one in his sights, he kept calm and ran forward, but it was farther away than he expected. Though it didn't have a heart most likely, Klein still lunged towards the thing with his blade out, aiming for where a heart would be, and retracted quickly to stay on balance so that he could follow up with a myriad of powerful thrusts, each threatening to pierce through the crystal that made up the mite's body.

Klein uses Heartstring on Un! 49 Dmg! (ATK) [Chance of Blood Loss]
---Klein links Swift Harmony! 9 hits! 39 Dmg! CRITICAL!! 26 Dmg! 26 Dmg! 39 Dmg! CRITICAL!! 39 Dmg! CRITICAL!! 26 Dmg! 26 Dmg! 39 Dmg! CRITICAL!! 39 Dmg! CRITICAL!! (ATK)

MP: 10/50

Wallace uses Soaring Nebula on Deux! 28 Wind Dmg! (INT) [Chance of Confusion]

MP: 47/65

So that was the power of this team. Seeing it with his own eyes, he realized now why it was so easy for them to take out the thief lord and for Desert Rose to designate them as targets worth eliminating. They were a great deal more threatening to her plan than they realized. Wallace thrust out an arm towards one of the mites causing streams of wind to shoot out of his back outwards before curving inwards to strike the mite from different directions, hopefully confusing it, thought it wouldn't matter much.

"Rage, destroy it," he said, knowing the demon would more than oblige. Rage hated defensive things and these mites fell under that category quite nicely. The more anger that fueled him, the more dangerous Rage became.

Wallace waits.

Rage moves to F6.

Rage attacks Deux! 2 hits! 48 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

Stomping forwards, Rage stopped next to his new target before sending a shattering blow to the creature with full force. He wanted to mock it. So it thought it was defensive enough to handle him? Another blow sent the creature reeling. Oh, the irony of being defeated by that which you're strong against.

Last edited by Masquerade on Sat May 12, 2012 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat May 12, 2012 1:52 pm

Auza had to refrain from smiling as she saw Macha declare her victory over the golem. But it seems she wasn't joking either, with all of those insanely powerful hits, Auza would be surprised if the golem survived Macha's onslaught. She and Henry helped make it happen, of course, but Auza wasn't exactly prepared to see something so spectacular.

"Well done, Macha," Auza said, "That takes care of one nuisance." Auza turned to the other three crystal creatures, examining them carefully. Wallace and his demon, Rage, were after one of them, it wouldn't last very long. Klein was after another, which left one unattended. Macha would be quick to handle it. From the way things looked, they would be moving on shortly, unless something unexpected happened.

Auza decided to give herself the same strength that she gave to Macha and Klein. Locating her own gates, she unlocked them and gave herself more power.

Auza casts Seal Release on herself! Increases Int by 30%! Increases CHR by 15%!

MP: 71/110

Now she moved a little to the side, away from everyone else so that she was directly in line with one of the little minions that Wallace and Rage were attacking. She created a black glyph in front of her, condensing an immense amount of power into the center of the glyph, combining white and black energies together into an orb, which she released into a beam that seemed to make the whole cavern shake as it streaked across the field and struck the creature.

Auza casts Demi on Deux! 49 Int Dark DMG!

MP: 53/110
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat May 12, 2012 2:49 pm

Mikael takes 550 Dmg!

Mikael KO!

Un takes 158 Dmg!

Un KO!

Deux takes 131 Dmg!

HP: 19/150

Deux is Confused!

{ } {w} { } { } { } {T} { } { } {w} C
{w} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} D
{w} { } { } {M} { } { } { } { } {w} E
{w} { } {K} { } { } {R} {D} { } {w} F
{w} {w} { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} G
{w} { } { } { } { } {W} { } {w} {w} H
{ } { } { } { } {H} {A} { } {w} {w} I

Macha's Otherworld Sign has 1 turn left.

Macha's Focus has 4 turns left.

Henry's Peaceful Resolution has 3 turns left.

Auza's Doublecast has 4 turns left.

Klein's Arcana - Rage has 4 turns left.

Macha's Seal Release has 2 turns left.

Klein's Seal Release has 2 turns left.

Macha's Rising Tension has 5 turns left.

Macha's Explosive Climax has 5 turns left.

Auza's Seal Release has 2 turns left.

Enemy Phase.

Deux moves to F8.

Deux uses Flop on Rage! 18 Dmg! (ATK)

MP: 211/225

Trois moves to C7.

Trois uses Condition on Deux! [Bestows Regen]

MP: 209/225

{ } {w} { } { } { } { } {T} { } {w} C
{w} { } { } {M} { } { } { } { } {w} E
{w} { } {K} { } { } {R} { } {D} {w} F

Deux is Confused for 2 more turns.

Deux's Regen has 5 turns.

Player Phase 3!

Klein (Arcane Knight) *ENHANCE GLYPH* *REDUCE GLYPH* *ARCANA - RAGE* *CHR +15%*
MP: 10/50
Atk: 22 --- 26 --- 34

Henry (Storyteller) *PEACEFUL RESOLUTION*
MP: 37/85

Spoiler:

Macha (Blademaster) *EVADE +25%* *CHR +70%* *MP COST -50%* *CHD +25%* *HASTE*
Atk: 25 --- 28 --- 36

Wallace (Demonologist)
MP: 47/65

Rage (Demon of Rage)
HP: 65/75
MP: 32/32
Atk: 48
Def: 8
Int: 5
Spr: 8

Auza (Seal Witch) *EVADE +10%* *DOUBLECAST* *CHR +15%*
MP: 53/110
Int: 20 --- 26

Mikael (Crystal Golem) *KO*

Un (Crystal Mite) *KO*

Deux (Crystal Mite) *CONFUSE* *REGEN [26]*
HP: 45/150
MP: 211/225

Trois (Crystal Mite)
MP: 209/225

Macha took a moment to take a deep breath and look at her work. The golem had crumpled before her, rendered completely incapacitated by her masterful swordsmanship. She scratched her head a bit nervously before turning to the others. "You don't think I went a little overboard on this, right?" she called out to them with an equally unsettled laugh. The dark blade in her hand was still surging with energy, and so was her body of course, but she was starting to get used to the feeling. "Well, time for some clean-up," she chimed and disappeared only to give one of the mites quite a fright.

Macha moves to D7.

Macha attacks Trois! 2 hits! 79 Dark Dmg per hit! CRITICAL!! (ATK)
---Macha links a basic attack! 2 hits! 79 Dark Dmg per hit! CRITICAL!! (ATK)
---Macha links a basic attack! 2 hits! 79 Dark Dmg per hit! CRITICAL!! (ATK)

Six distinct slashes rendered the crystal mite as helpless as the larger golem. Torn to shreds in an instant, Macha turned on the spot to face the final mite who was given some healing, though she would prove it to be all for naught. She rushed the creature and slashed it clean in half, drawing her blade up for a small flurry of precise slashes as if she were cutting up food, and let the pieces fall to the ground with a series of thuds.

Macha moves to F7.

Macha attacks Deux! 2 hits! 79 Dark Dmg! CRITICAL!! 45 Dark Dmg! (ATK)
---Macha links a basic attack! 2 hits! 45 Dark Dmg per hit! (ATK)
---Macha links a basic attack! 2 hits! 79 Dark Dmg! CRITICAL!! 45 Dark Dmg! (ATK)

Henry casts Epilogue! [Gold received +10%][Item drop rate +25%][50% chance of double drop]

MP: 21/85

"My, Miss Auza. It looks like we turned Macha into a monster," Henry said teasingly as he watched the blademaster flash around the room laying waste to every enemy that was left behind with such ease that it amazed him. It left him with practically nothing to do. It was the end after all, and so he began to write just that on his parchment, adding in detail all the wondrous things brought about by the tale. A secret desire for money and treasures. A bold move when it came to writing, but Henry didn't mind. He wasn't a selfish scribe; he would share his plunder with those he was proud to call his allies.

Henry waits.

Klein waits.

Klein was surprised when he realized there was no longer a functional crystal mite in front of him. He had taken care of it all on his own! He stifled a shout of triumph for the time being, and instead took pleasure in performing a few backflips in place, a huge grin on his face. He was still full of energy though, and unfortunately, there was nothing to use it on. His teacher was setting a fine example for him, jetting around the chamber to finish off the rest of the mites after she unbelievably destroyed the golem on her own, granted she had Henry and Auza's magic backing her up. It still took a great deal of skill and confidence to accomplish something like that though, and he hoped one day he'd be that good. In the back of his mind, he liked to think he was making some progress.

Wallace dismisses Rage!

Wallace plunged his blade into the ground and allowed Rage to pass into the vortex it created. The angry demon was a bit disgruntled at the lack of action, but he didn't make a fuss...at least not in front of the party. The vortex closed and Wallace sheathed his sword. "Seems like the Desert Rose does have a mind to fear you. That strength and teamwork is unmatched. Frightening," Wallace commented, his demeanor the typical nonchalant and indifferent, but his words were sincere and he was definitely awestruck by the display of might and magic. With all of them by his side, Resona would be able to reach the afterlife that she so yearned to reach.

Wallace waits.

Last edited by Masquerade on Sat May 12, 2012 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat May 12, 2012 3:02 pm

"As expected of the legendary blademaster," Auza said simply, "Though our magic had quite a bit of influence as well, I like what we created, Henry." Auza liked to think that they made Macha their pet monster rather than just a monster. She was such a good girl, cleaning up the mess and other such annoyances.

Auza looked to Wallace now, "I never once doubted that Rose fears us, especially after Klein and I handled her fairly well back when we first met her. She is surely much stronger at this point, so I welcome any help that comes aboard."

Auza waits.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat May 12, 2012 3:31 pm

Deux takes 224 Dmg!

Deux OVERKILL!!

Trois takes 360 Dmg!

Trois OVERKILL!!

{ } {w} { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} C
{w} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} E
{w} { } {K} { } { } { } {M} { } {w} F

All enemies have been defeated!
CHAPTER COMPLETE!!

EXPERIENCE:

+30 - Crystal Mite x3
+16 - Crystal Golem x1
+2 - Player Phase completed less than 10
+2 - No D-Abilities used
+2 - No Player Character KO
+2 - No Items used

TOTAL EXP GAIN: 54

Klein: 101/122 --- 155/122
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
JOB PROMOTION!!
3 Stat Points gained!
2 Specialized Skill Points gained!
Next Level: 33/122

Henry: 69/81 --- 123/81
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 42/122

Vincent: 33/81 --- 87/81
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 6/81

Macha: 77/122 --- 131/122
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
JOB PROMOTION!!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 9/122

Wallace: 70/122 --- 124/122
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
JOB PROMOTION!!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 2/122

Auza: 115/122 --- 169/122
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
JOB PROMOTION!!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 47/122

Skill Points Awarded!

+1: Klein, Henry, Vincent, Macha, Wallace, Auza

The Party receives 462 Gold!

Gold Cat rakes in 46 more Gold!

Epilogue nets 46 more Gold!

Items found:
---Clear Crystal x7
---Life Crystal x2

Edit your profiles, please~ Update will come shortly.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat May 12, 2012 4:39 pm

Macha let her blade become enshrouded in darkness and disappear while she brushed off her hands, approaching Auza and Wallace since they were already decently close. "Mm, that mother needs to step up her game if she really wants to protect her daughter," she said, though her voice wasn't cheery at all. They had all accepted this task knowing the full weight of it, but that didn't mean they had to enjoy it like some ruthless killers. Sirens were depicted as monsters in lore, but they are far from it. Some say they are more civil than humans, and that was something Macha could believe. All this sentiment surrounding this...Resona. A mother protecting her daughter against her will, and a sister trying to do another sister a favor by allowing her to move on to the afterlife. Her gaze cut to Henry for a moment, thinking about how it all sounded like some plot in a novel a writer would create.

"I had forgotten all about that dragon and Desert Rose until Wallace mentioned it," Klein said rather miserably as he trundled over. He was still stoked about the victory and his own progression of power, but the fact remained that Desert Rose sent her dragon to kill them.

"I remember the dragon saying that Desert Rose didn't want us in the Naik Dataran. I wonder why that is....," Henry thought. Judging how things were going, it could only mean that Desert Rose was up to no good again.

While Henry thought, Macha tossed a sword at Klein suddenly. "Think fast!" She watched, impressed, as Klein managed to catch it easily in his right hand. "I want you to start using two swords from now on," she ordered slyly, a pleased smirk on her face. "I've noticed that you're ambidextrous. You prefer to wield a sword with your right hand, but you're equally capable with your left. I only know this because of that one move you use where you switch the sword to the other hand quickly. It's never an important detail, but sometimes you forget to switch it back." She gave Klein a teasing wink before turning to the others. "Well, getting knocked off a cliff counts as pretty extreme measures, so there's something big going down in Naik Dataran right?"
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat May 12, 2012 5:21 pm

"Knocking the four of us off a cliff with water at the bottom is a horribly inefficient way of killing experienced warriors and magicians," Auza said, brushing some loose strands of her long hair back. She could feel a slight tug on her hair, and it bothered her. Looking back at her braid, Auza saw something rather new. The very tips of her jet black hair had turned white. Her powers were growing, if the sudden change in color was anything to go by.

Auza dismissed it rather easily, it wasn't important. She did like the spiked white color though. "The Desert Rose is in the midst of a large operation that cannot be interrupted." Auza gestured to Wallace, indicating that he was the source of her information, "It is likely that there is a powerful demon there who is taking control of the people and sowing seeds of conflict. Wallace knows more about this demon than I do." Auza silenced herself, wondering if Wallace would continue to explain things or just leave it at that.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat May 12, 2012 7:18 pm

Wallace watched Macha listen intently before her gaze settled on him intently. He scratched the back of his head nervously. "The demon's name is Veer, a general of Hell that commands many legions of demons. When allowed to surface upon our world, to walk about the realm of man, he spreads seeds of dissent amongst the people and watches as the meager conflicts grow to elicit violence, and in extreme cases, war. As the people fight, he feeds off of their pain and misery, along with the hatred that the killers and survivors feel. He can turn settlements like those in the Naik Dataran into bloodbaths. It is because the tension is already so thick. It makes for the perfect...soil, if you will, for the seeds of dissent to take root and grow. There is no doubt that the Desert Rose is after something, and it is not just the decimation of the foreigners. And Veer's end of the deal probably involves getting a full stomach. No doubt after he has had his way with Naik Dataran, he will return to Hell with great power," Wallace explained, drawing his way to the conclusion. That was all he knew for the moment, but there would definitely be more investigating done on his side. Letting the group walk into Naik Dataran had unnerved him in the beginning, but he figured they would be all right now, even going up against a demon like Veer.

"Oh my. Sounds even nastier than that Aurea creature we took out who we now carry conveniently as a little trinket," Macha said, pretending to be disturbed by the turn of events when in reality, she was sure they could kick some more demon ass. Klein and Auza's destination was Naik Dataran, and it would not do for them to walk into some demon nest.

"If that's where we're headed, it looks like we're gonna have to put a stop to it!" Klein exclaimed loudly, still a bit energized from the fight, though he probably would have shouted it anyway. The loud noise actually served to calm him. The others talking so calmly in the already quiet cavern unsettled him more than he liked.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's save it for when we get out of the cavern," Macha said abruptly before sparing a glance towards their immediate destination: whatever lied at the end of the dark tunnel. "We all in agreement?"
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat May 12, 2012 7:41 pm

"Speaking of Aurea," Auza added, "You'll be glad to know that in this little form of a statue, she's giving us good fortune. Which is better than any torture I could give her in Oblivion." Auza liked keeping Aurea trapped in her statue. It was very interesting and gave Auza something good to think about, to remember. "But yes, we should be moving on." Putting thoughts of Aurea and her new hairstyle in the back of her mind, Auza headed towards the darkness of the tunnel, expecting the others to follow her, as she was used to.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat May 12, 2012 8:39 pm

There was a general murmur of agreement and everyone set off. The tunnel was dark, but fairly large. It accommodated everyone quite nicely. Though the walls and ceiling were made of pure rock and lacked the crystals that were present in the rest of the caverns which was presumably the cause of the darkness. The group continued walking with the weight of the burden they had decided to carry together pushing down on them. Eventually, the tunnel emptied out into an enormous chamber. Stepping out, they realized they were on a rock platform of sorts leading out to an altar. All around were crumbling columns that weren't supporting anything, for the ceiling was at least several hundred feet up. All around the rock was water, as clear and pristine as the water from the lagoon. They continued walking straight towards the altar where a figure was waiting.

It was female, to be sure. Her long, raven black hair cascaded down her back, so lustrous and smooth. As she arose from her crouched position, the strands of hair seemed to ripple like water, and moved as if time were slowed down around her. It looked as though she had been carving something in the rock, a doodle of sorts. She turned, but her eyes did not meet anyone, for she was wearing a crimson blindfold. Her skin was pale and flawless. It stood out against the backdrop of her hair and dark clothes: a midnight blue dress that appeared to be silken. A few starfish clung to the hem and there were slight frills about the cuffs of her sleeves. Her lips were thin and light pink, her nose small and quaint, as if it were hiding just beneath the blindfold. Her feet were barefoot, though they seemed to sparkle as if there were some glitter upon them; it was reminiscent to sand in the sun.

"And so you came to me as I saw. I warned mother that her golem would fall. Seems she had no faith in my prediction," the girl called out, as if she could see beyond the blindfold to those who stood now before her.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun May 13, 2012 9:23 pm

What a beautiful woman. That was Auza's first thought, then she was reminded that this woman was a siren. They were born beautiful, and made it easier to enrapture men and sometimes other women. Auza was intrigued and impressed, but not to the point where it would endanger her in any way. She wasn't that sort of woman that would easily have their heart stolen by a stranger. Oh no, it took more than looks for Auza to even grace a person with her gaze.

Auza took a small step forward, indicating that she was about to respond. "I hope you do not mind that Wallace enlisted some help in your goal. In all honesty, I don't like it, but from what Wallace told us, this is your decision. I owe him a debt that I intend to repay," she said gently. From what the siren said, she could predict the future with a fair amount of accuracy, so Auza wouldn't be surprised if the siren already knew this would happen. In fact, Auza expected nothing less from such a legendary creature.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun May 13, 2012 10:24 pm

The siren took a few steps closer to the sound of the voice. Step. Step. Step. Her footsteps sounded like drips of water landing gently upon the stone. Step. Step. Step. She stopped precisely in front of Auza. Blindfolded eyes gazed right into the short woman's own. Two soft hands rested upon her shoulders, the touch gentle and caring. "It is all right. I have foreseen this day for a long time, ever since I started thinking about going through with this. I am glad that you came to Wallace's aid, Auza," the siren spoke, her voice as gentle and soft as her touch. She released Auza in the case she didn't feel comfortable. Details as thus in her visions tended to be hazy. Turning to face Wallace, she sighed. "I can feel your heart shaking, Wallace."

"It's because you don't have to go through with this," he said immediately after she spoke, his gaze focused towards the ground. His body was still, and if one managed to catch a glimpse at his face, it appeared indifferent, but there was definitely something in his eyes. "Surely after this threat, they can release you."

Resona shook her head. "No, Wallace. You know better. And so does my sister, hence why she did not put up as much of a fight as I would have thought. I am just that precious to my people. They will not allow me to leave my keep." She moved closer to Wallace and took his hand. "For me to truly be free, I need someone to open the cage." Raising his hand up, she placed it upon her heart causing him to look up. "The final beats. I want you to feel them. They will be some of my last."

All the eyes of the others were on her, no one daring to speak. After a few minutes, Resona released Wallace's hand and let it fall back to his side. She turned to Auza again. "To be honest, I am glad that you arrived here, Auza. Before I go, there is something I must tell you--something very grave. You have been caught up in a web of something grand that threatens to shake the very foundations of this continent, and then perhaps the world. When and if a time arises that you feel that you are not up for the task at hand, remember that strong sense of justice you hold in your heart. Remember all that was taken from you at the hands of evil, for now, evil cannot prevail lest we all wish to suffer," she concluded knowingly, the blindfolded eyes staring deep into the depths of Auza's soul.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next