The never ending story.

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The never ending story.

Post by Plattack on Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:14 am

electricity.

This sock smells. I smelled some dirty socks that had just been eaten. The socks of my mother remain unharmed from last night. Then, my aunt screamed bloody murder. The bear smelled almost like tempting cheese with a cherry waffle coconut. On Tuesday, there were horrifying zombies slaughtering children with hairdryers and ravenous waffles. It happened before Dave killed the cultists of Swedish Scientology back in Romania. During Wednesday, I destroyed electricity, just electricity.

Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow on Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:20 am

Next

This sock smells. I smelled some dirty socks that had just been eaten. The socks of my mother remain unharmed from last night. Then, my aunt screamed bloody murder. The bear smelled almost like tempting cheese with a cherry waffle coconut. On Tuesday, there were horrifying zombies slaughtering children with hairdryers and ravenous waffles. It happened before Dave killed the cultists of Swedish Scientology back in Romania. During Wednesday, I destroyed electricity, just electricity. Next

Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Plattack on Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:27 am

year

This sock smells. I smelled some dirty socks that had just been eaten. The socks of my mother remain unharmed from last night. Then, my aunt screamed bloody murder. The bear smelled almost like tempting cheese with a cherry waffle coconut. On Tuesday, there were horrifying zombies slaughtering children with hairdryers and ravenous waffles. It happened before Dave killed the cultists of Swedish Scientology back in Romania. During Wednesday, I destroyed electricity, just electricity. Next year

Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade on Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:21 am

everything

This sock smells. I smelled some dirty socks that had just been eaten. The socks of my mother remain unharmed from last night. Then, my aunt screamed bloody murder. The bear smelled almost like tempting cheese with a cherry waffle coconut. On Tuesday, there were horrifying zombies slaughtering children with hairdryers and ravenous waffles. It happened before Dave killed the cultists of Swedish Scientology back in Romania. During Wednesday, I destroyed electricity, just electricity. Next year, everything

*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow on Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:09 pm

had

This sock smells. I smelled some dirty socks that had just been eaten. The socks of my mother remain unharmed from last night. Then, my aunt screamed bloody murder. The bear smelled almost like tempting cheese with a cherry waffle coconut. On Tuesday, there were horrifying zombies slaughtering children with hairdryers and ravenous waffles. It happened before Dave killed the cultists of Swedish Scientology back in Romania. During Wednesday, I destroyed electricity, just electricity. Next year, everything had

Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Plattack on Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:53 pm

children.

This sock smells. I smelled some dirty socks that had just been eaten. The socks of my mother remain unharmed from last night. Then, my aunt screamed bloody murder. The bear smelled almost like tempting cheese with a cherry waffle coconut. On Tuesday, there were horrifying zombies slaughtering children with hairdryers and ravenous waffles. It happened before Dave killed the cultists of Swedish Scientology back in Romania. During Wednesday, I destroyed electricity, just electricity. Next year, everything had children.

Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn on Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:24 pm

Even

This sock smells. I smelled some dirty socks that had just been eaten. The socks of my mother remain unharmed from last night. Then, my aunt screamed bloody murder. The bear smelled almost like tempting cheese with a cherry waffle coconut. On Tuesday, there were horrifying zombies slaughtering children with hairdryers and ravenous waffles. It happened before Dave killed the cultists of Swedish Scientology back in Romania. During Wednesday, I destroyed electricity, just electricity. Next year, everything had children. Even

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Plattack on Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:29 pm

the

This sock smells. I smelled some dirty socks that had just been eaten. The socks of my mother remain unharmed from last night. Then, my aunt screamed bloody murder. The bear smelled almost like tempting cheese with a cherry waffle coconut. On Tuesday, there were horrifying zombies slaughtering children with hairdryers and ravenous waffles. It happened before Dave killed the cultists of Swedish Scientology back in Romania. During Wednesday, I destroyed electricity, just electricity. Next year, everything had children. Even the

Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn on Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:47 pm

Knight Mare

This sock smells. I smelled some dirty socks that had just been eaten. The socks of my mother remain unharmed from last night. Then, my aunt screamed bloody murder. The bear smelled almost like tempting cheese with a cherry waffle coconut. On Tuesday, there were horrifying zombies slaughtering children with hairdryers and ravenous waffles. It happened before Dave killed the cultists of Swedish Scientology back in Romania. During Wednesday, I destroyed electricity, just electricity. Next year, everything had children. Even the Knight Mare

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Plattack on Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:52 pm

was

This sock smells. I smelled some dirty socks that had just been eaten. The socks of my mother remain unharmed from last night. Then, my aunt screamed bloody murder. The bear smelled almost like tempting cheese with a cherry waffle coconut. On Tuesday, there were horrifying zombies slaughtering children with hairdryers and ravenous waffles. It happened before Dave killed the cultists of Swedish Scientology back in Romania. During Wednesday, I destroyed electricity, just electricity. Next year, everything had children. Even the Knight Mare was

Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn on Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:56 pm

owned,

This sock smells. I smelled some dirty socks that had just been eaten. The socks of my mother remain unharmed from last night. Then, my aunt screamed bloody murder. The bear smelled almost like tempting cheese with a cherry waffle coconut. On Tuesday, there were horrifying zombies slaughtering children with hairdryers and ravenous waffles. It happened before Dave killed the cultists of Swedish Scientology back in Romania. During Wednesday, I destroyed electricity, just electricity. Next year, everything had children. Even the Knight Mare was owned,

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Plattack on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:04 pm

during

This sock smells. I smelled some dirty socks that had just been eaten. The socks of my mother remain unharmed from last night. Then, my aunt screamed bloody murder. The bear smelled almost like tempting cheese with a cherry waffle coconut. On Tuesday, there were horrifying zombies slaughtering children with hairdryers and ravenous waffles. It happened before Dave killed the cultists of Swedish Scientology back in Romania. During Wednesday, I destroyed electricity, just electricity. Next year, everything had children. Even the Knight Mare was owned, during

Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:04 pm

his

This sock smells. I smelled some dirty socks that had just been eaten. The socks of my mother remain unharmed from last night. Then, my aunt screamed bloody murder. The bear smelled almost like tempting cheese with a cherry waffle coconut. On Tuesday, there were horrifying zombies slaughtering children with hairdryers and ravenous waffles. It happened before Dave killed the cultists of Swedish Scientology back in Romania. During Wednesday, I destroyed electricity, just electricity. Next year, everything had children. Even the Knight Mare was owned, during his

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Plattack on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:07 pm

election.

This sock smells. I smelled some dirty socks that had just been eaten. The socks of my mother remain unharmed from last night. Then, my aunt screamed bloody murder. The bear smelled almost like tempting cheese with a cherry waffle coconut. On Tuesday, there were horrifying zombies slaughtering children with hairdryers and ravenous waffles. It happened before Dave killed the cultists of Swedish Scientology back in Romania. During Wednesday, I destroyed electricity, just electricity. Next year, everything had children. Even the Knight Mare was owned, during his election.

Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:33 pm

Unfortunately,

This sock smells. I smelled some dirty socks that had just been eaten. The socks of my mother remain unharmed from last night. Then, my aunt screamed bloody murder. The bear smelled almost like tempting cheese with a cherry waffle coconut. On Tuesday, there were horrifying zombies slaughtering children with hairdryers and ravenous waffles. It happened before Dave killed the cultists of Swedish Scientology back in Romania. During Wednesday, I destroyed electricity, just electricity. Next year, everything had children. Even the Knight Mare was owned, during his election. Unfortunately,

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:36 pm

Shadow

This sock smells. I smelled some dirty socks that had just been eaten. The socks of my mother remain unharmed from last night. Then, my aunt screamed bloody murder. The bear smelled almost like tempting cheese with a cherry waffle coconut. On Tuesday, there were horrifying zombies slaughtering children with hairdryers and ravenous waffles. It happened before Dave killed the cultists of Swedish Scientology back in Romania. During Wednesday, I destroyed electricity, just electricity. Next year, everything had children. Even the Knight Mare was owned, during his election. Unfortunately, Shadow

Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:36 pm

died

This sock smells. I smelled some dirty socks that had just been eaten. The socks of my mother remain unharmed from last night. Then, my aunt screamed bloody murder. The bear smelled almost like tempting cheese with a cherry waffle coconut. On Tuesday, there were horrifying zombies slaughtering children with hairdryers and ravenous waffles. It happened before Dave killed the cultists of Swedish Scientology back in Romania. During Wednesday, I destroyed electricity, just electricity. Next year, everything had children. Even the Knight Mare was owned, during his election. Unfortunately, Shadow died

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Plattack on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:40 pm

and

This sock smells. I smelled some dirty socks that had just been eaten. The socks of my mother remain unharmed from last night. Then, my aunt screamed bloody murder. The bear smelled almost like tempting cheese with a cherry waffle coconut. On Tuesday, there were horrifying zombies slaughtering children with hairdryers and ravenous waffles. It happened before Dave killed the cultists of Swedish Scientology back in Romania. During Wednesday, I destroyed electricity, just electricity. Next year, everything had children. Even the Knight Mare was owned, during his election. Unfortunately, Shadow died and

Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:40 pm

imploded.

This sock smells. I smelled some dirty socks that had just been eaten. The socks of my mother remain unharmed from last night. Then, my aunt screamed bloody murder. The bear smelled almost like tempting cheese with a cherry waffle coconut. On Tuesday, there were horrifying zombies slaughtering children with hairdryers and ravenous waffles. It happened before Dave killed the cultists of Swedish Scientology back in Romania. During Wednesday, I destroyed electricity, just electricity. Next year, everything had children. Even the Knight Mare was owned, during his election. Unfortunately, Shadow died and imploded.

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Plattack on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:41 pm

Plattack

This sock smells. I smelled some dirty socks that had just been eaten. The socks of my mother remain unharmed from last night. Then, my aunt screamed bloody murder. The bear smelled almost like tempting cheese with a cherry waffle coconut. On Tuesday, there were horrifying zombies slaughtering children with hairdryers and ravenous waffles. It happened before Dave killed the cultists of Swedish Scientology back in Romania. During Wednesday, I destroyed electricity, just electricity. Next year, everything had children. Even the Knight Mare was owned, during his election. Unfortunately, Shadow died and imploded. Plattack

Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:43 pm

died

This sock smells. I smelled some dirty socks that had just been eaten. The socks of my mother remain unharmed from last night. Then, my aunt screamed bloody murder. The bear smelled almost like tempting cheese with a cherry waffle coconut. On Tuesday, there were horrifying zombies slaughtering children with hairdryers and ravenous waffles. It happened before Dave killed the cultists of Swedish Scientology back in Romania. During Wednesday, I destroyed electricity, just electricity. Next year, everything had children. Even the Knight Mare was owned, during his election. Unfortunately, Shadow died and imploded. Plattack died

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Plattack on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:44 pm

but

This sock smells. I smelled some dirty socks that had just been eaten. The socks of my mother remain unharmed from last night. Then, my aunt screamed bloody murder. The bear smelled almost like tempting cheese with a cherry waffle coconut. On Tuesday, there were horrifying zombies slaughtering children with hairdryers and ravenous waffles. It happened before Dave killed the cultists of Swedish Scientology back in Romania. During Wednesday, I destroyed electricity, just electricity. Next year, everything had children. Even the Knight Mare was owned, during his election. Unfortunately, Shadow died and imploded. Plattack died but

Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:45 pm

died.

This sock smells. I smelled some dirty socks that had just been eaten. The socks of my mother remain unharmed from last night. Then, my aunt screamed bloody murder. The bear smelled almost like tempting cheese with a cherry waffle coconut. On Tuesday, there were horrifying zombies slaughtering children with hairdryers and ravenous waffles. It happened before Dave killed the cultists of Swedish Scientology back in Romania. During Wednesday, I destroyed electricity, just electricity. Next year, everything had children. Even the Knight Mare was owned, during his election. Unfortunately, Shadow died and imploded. Plattack died but died.

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade on Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:54 pm

A

This sock smells. I smelled some dirty socks that had just been eaten. The socks of my mother remain unharmed from last night. Then, my aunt screamed bloody murder. The bear smelled almost like tempting cheese with a cherry waffle coconut. On Tuesday, there were horrifying zombies slaughtering children with hairdryers and ravenous waffles. It happened before Dave killed the cultists of Swedish Scientology back in Romania. During Wednesday, I destroyed electricity, just electricity. Next year, everything had children. Even the Knight Mare was owned, during his election. Unfortunately, Shadow died and imploded. Plattack died but died. A

*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:02 pm

mother-of-five

This sock smells. I smelled some dirty socks that had just been eaten. The socks of my mother remain unharmed from last night. Then, my aunt screamed bloody murder. The bear smelled almost like tempting cheese with a cherry waffle coconut. On Tuesday, there were horrifying zombies slaughtering children with hairdryers and ravenous waffles. It happened before Dave killed the cultists of Swedish Scientology back in Romania. During Wednesday, I destroyed electricity, just electricity. Next year, everything had children. Even the Knight Mare was owned, during his election. Unfortunately, Shadow died and imploded. Plattack died but died. A mother-of-five

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:33 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top