Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

4 posters

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light - Page 4 Empty Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Xenosaga Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:04 pm

Sekai seemed quite dangerous at the moment, Rai supposed it would be a good idea to stay her hand until the once princess made a move. Spinning her mahne in a slow circle, she held it at her side and waited. She knew she wouldn't have to wait long.

[Rai] waits.

[Amaya] moves to [L-4].

Amaya didn't waste any time in sending her ribbon at the girl, the fabric sharpening with her mana. As long as their opponent was in her sights, her range was widespread. And any bit of damage would help at the moment.

[Amaya] attacks [Sekai]. 5 ATK DMG.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light - Page 4 Empty Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Zerifachias Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:51 pm

Chapter I~I: Sekai's Determination
Battle Number: I
Battle Objectives: Defeat Sekai!
Special Requirements: None
Atmosphere: Determination is thick in the air, and all of it belongs to Sekai. (Sekai's Stats Are Boosted)
Soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF-7-9C53S8&feature=related

(s) (r) (w) (w) (D) (D) (w) (w) (r) (s) A
(s) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (s) B
(s) (s) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (s) (s) C
(s) (s) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (s) (s) D
(s) (s) (s) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) (s) (s) (s) E
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) F
(w) ( ) (p) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (p) ( ) (w) G
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) H
(w) ( ) (p) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (p) ( ) (w) I
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) J
(w) ( ) (p) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (p) ( ) (w) K
(w) ( ) ( ) (A) (R) (M) (I) ( ) ( ) (w) L
(w) (w) (w) (w) (D) (D) (w) (w) (w) (w) M

~Calculation Phase I~

Sekai evades Immobilize!

Pillar (I-8) moves to K-7!

The ceiling falls down around I-8! Rubble flies everywhere!

Sekai is hit by the rubble! 5 Piercing DMG!

Allied Party is hit by the rubble! 5 Piercing DMG each!

The falling rubble stirred a commotion!

Amaya's attack cannot reach Sekai unless she is in the same column with a clear view!

(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (b) (b) (b) (w) H
(w) ( ) (p) ( ) ( ) ( ) (b) (b) (b) (w) I
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (b) (b) (b) (w) J
(w) ( ) (p) ( ) ( ) ( ) (p) (p) ( ) (w) K

~Enemy Phase I~

Sekai attempted to shield herself from the flying chunks of debris, but was unsuccessful in the most part. Her arm now had an open wound, where blood began slowly pouring out. She didn't seem to care though, nothing would stop her. She clenched her fists tightly and walked forward, closer to the group.

Sekai moves to J-6

~

(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) F
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (S) (b) (b) (b) (w) J

~

Melody (Psychic)
HP: 5/10
MP: 30/30
Atk: 1
Def: 4
Int: 7
Spr: 5
Movement: 2

Mia (Dimensionalist)
HP: 20/25
MP: 20/20
Atk: 7
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Movement: 3

Amaya (Snow Woman)
HP: 10/15
MP: 35/35
ATK: 5
DEF: 3
INT: 6
SPR: 4
Move: 3

Rai (Noble Knight)
HP: 25/30
MP: 15/15
ATK: 8
DEF: 4
INT: 1
SPR: 3
MOVE: 4

Sekai (Fighter)(Mini-Boss Status)(1/2 MP Cost)
HP: 30/30----35/40
MP: 15/15----25/25
Atk: 7----9
Def: 5----7
Int: 0----2
Spr: 4----6
Move: 4

(r) - Rail (Scenery: Cannot Be Occupied)

(s) - Stair (Scenery: Cannot Be Occupied)

(w) - Wall (Scenery: Cannot Be Occupied; Indestructible)

(p) - Pillar (Scenery: Cannot Be Occupied; Indestructible)

(D) - Large Double Doors (Scenery: Cannot be Occupied; Indestructible)

~Player Phase I~
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:47 pm

It seemed she missed. How odd. Amaya tilted her head but didn't dwell on it much. Instead, she raised a hand and a icicle burst out from below the ground, striking the close combat girl. She then backed away into the corner.

[Amaya] casts Icicle on [Sekai]. 8 Ice INT DMG.
MP: 29/35

[Amaya] moves to [L-2].

[Rai] moves to [K-5].

Well, that was quite unpleasant. Having the ceiling fall on her was not something Rai wanted to happen again. Though, it was quite exciting. She did wonder what would happen if the entire ceiling fell. They would most likely be buried alive. But, at the same time, there was a chance they could survive.

She made a thoughtful noise before bringing up her weapon and began to whirl it around. Eyes narrowing, she used the spinning momentum of her weapon to continuously strike the once princess, not letting up until she finished her attack.

[Rai] uses Raptor Ripper on [Sekai]. 10 ATk DMG. 4 hits.
MP: 5/15
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:47 pm

Melody uses Force Blast on Sekai! 8 Dmg! (INT)

MP: 14/30

Sekai is forced to G6!

There was certainly not going to be any more moving things around. Besides, the psychic had alread accomplished her goal. "Okay, Mia," she started nervously. "I guess my corpse will serve as a shield." She chuckled before flicking her wrist causing a mass of psychic energy to surge out and push Sekai back a few feet.

Melody waits.

Mia waits.

Mia refused to say anything at the moment. She knew what Melody was up to, and though it was crazy, she couldn't discredit the amount of intelligence that was required to come up with such a plan. Thus, she waited just as what was expected of her.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:30 pm

Atmosphere: Determination is thick in the air, and all of it belongs to Sekai. (Sekai's Stats Are Boosted)

(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (S) (b) (b) (b) (w) J
(w) ( ) (p) ( ) (R) ( ) (p) (p) ( ) (w) K
(w) (A) ( ) ( ) ( ) (M) (I) ( ) ( ) (w) L

~Calculation Phase II~

Sekai takes 16 DMG!

Rubble continues to fall!

Sekai is hit by the rubble! 5 Piercing DMG!

Allied Party is hit by the rubble! 5 Piercing DMG each!

The falling rubble stirred a bigger commotion!

The Large Double Doors have been opened!

Royal Guards begin to appear!

Guard:
HP: 60/60
MP: 25/25
Def: 10
Int: 3
Spr: 4
Move: 5

The ceiling stops crumbling...

(s) (r) (w) (w) ( ) ( ) (w) (w) (r) (s) A
(s) (s) (r) ( ) (G) ( ) ( ) (r) (s) (s) C
(w) ( ) (p) ( ) ( ) (S) ( ) (p) ( ) (w) G

~Enemy Phase II~

Sekai looked behind her and saw the guard approaching from behind. With a grimace, she moved back a step, away from the people she was fighting, and held up her arm in a defensive position. She didn't want to get caught up in the attacks against her, nor the flying rubble, which seemed to have finally stopped.

Sekai moves to F-6

Sekai Defends!

~

~Neutral Phase I~

Guard is assessing the situation.

~

Melody (Psychic) *KO*
HP: 0/10
MP: 14/30

Mia (Dimensionalist)
HP: 15/25

Amaya (Snow Woman)
HP: 5/15

Rai (Noble Knight)
HP: 20/30
MP: 5/15

Guard *Observing*
HP: 60/60
MP: 25/25
Def: 10
Int: 3
Spr: 4
Move: 5

Sekai (Fighter)(Mini-Boss Status)(1/2 MP Cost) *Defending*
HP: 30/30----14/40
MP: 15/15----25/25
Atk: 7----9
Def: 5----7----14
Int: 0----2
Spr: 4----6----8

(r) - Rail (Scenery: Cannot Be Occupied)

(s) - Stair (Scenery: Cannot Be Occupied)

(w) - Wall (Scenery: Cannot Be Occupied; Indestructible)

(p) - Pillar (Scenery: Cannot Be Occupied; Indestructible)

(D) - Large Double Doors (Scenery: Cannot be Occupied; Indestructible)

~Player Phase III~
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:00 pm

Mia waits.

Melody got conked on the head by another piece of rubble causing her to fall unconscious for the moment. Mia was a bit more...durable. At least it had stopped falling. And even though the psychic had fallen, she had accomplished her goal of using her body as a shield to prevent the enemy from getting too close. Unfortunately, that left Mia forced to remain in the same space. Thus, she stayed put for the moment.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:51 pm

[Rai] moves to [H-6].

The falling ceiling was beginning to get out of hand. It had already taken Melody out and Rai had a feeling Amaya would be next. She couldn't have that now. Gripping her mahne, she readied herself to strike. Hopefully, this would end it and then she could get Amaya out of here before the child was knocked unconscious too.

[Rai] activates her Final Judgement: Pumpkin Scissors on [Sekai]. 16 Piercing ATK DMG. Chance of Instant Death.

Amaya blinked once and looked up. Then she took a seat and leaned against the wall. She wanted to see how long it took before another piece of the ceiling fell on her.

[Amaya] waits.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:48 pm

(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (R) (b) (b) (b) (w) H

~Calculation Phase II~

Sekai takes 16 DMG!

Sekai KO!

Objective Completed!

5 Exp gained for each allied character. (Do the math yourself, but I'll be watching.)

Feel free to update your profiles.

~~~~

Sekai fell to the ground, blood pouring out of her side from where Rai had pierced her. She took one look down at the blood escaping her body, then fell forward, knocked unconscious. The guard that stood not too far away remained unmoving for the longest time. It wasn't until he heard footsteps behind him that he moved.

The king was approaching from the throne room, a fierce look upon his face. "What's going on here?" he demanded, his eyes falling on Sekai's wounded body. The king drew himself up, "Well, it seems you were able to stop Sekai," He said to the guard, "Very good, now throw her into the dungeon and get a doctor to patch her up. Although there will really be no need for that later..." The king began mumbling to himself, and, paying no attention to the other women there, turned abrubtly and left.

The guard grimaced, turning towards the group, "You four are the friends of Lady Hikari, no? She wishes to see you. Her Highness' room is on the second floor, at the very end of the West Wing." After giving the message, the guard picked up Sekai's body, and took her away.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:44 am

Rai clipped her weapon back onto her back and tapped her chin. If they were to meet Hikari, it might be best not to tell her about how they had fought the girl and ended up getting her sent to the dungeons. Amaya ran up to her side, staring up at her with her single eye. Rai blinked, glancing down at her before smiling.

"Guess we should go see Lady Hikari," she said, turning toward the other members of the group. "Hope she doesn't mind us beating up her sister too much." The last sentence was said in a mumble as she hummed in thought. "Second floor, end of West Wing. Seems pretty far." Amaya tilted her head before slipping her hand in Rai's and tugging on it. "Alright, let's go."
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:56 pm

Melody chuckled lightly as Mia helped her up. She rubbed her head gingerly from where the rubble had struck it. "If we're going to the second floor, we might want to be careful," she advised while pointing to the hole in above and all the rubble.

Mia shook her head. "Fix it."

The psychic nodded in response before becoming shrouded in a blue aura. The aura flared to life suddenly and the rubble started hovering into the air before zooming off to the hole; the pieces jammed together this way and that. When the makeshift mozaic was complete, Melody proceeded to move the pillar back to its original position.

"Finish it."

A blue box surrounded the rubble on all sides and pressed on it from all directions. Thousands of pounds of pressure forced the rubble together forming on solid piece again. Melody released her hold on everything and waited. It was completely fixed. She sighed and cracked her knuckles. "Shall we go see Hikari, then?" she said with a nonchalant smile.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:25 pm

"How useful," Rai commented, watching Melody fix up the ceiling. Now they didn't have to worry about the damages. Or the castle falling apart on them. "And if everyone's ready, we shall." Making sure Amaya was still grasping hold of her hand and not about to wander off any time soon, she began making her way to the stairs.

The march to Hikari's room took quite a while. Castles always did have the tendency to be built big. It was a bit of a hassle but it did keep Amaya's attention occupied as they passed various paintings and armor. Rai had to tug on the child's arm whenever it seemed like she was about to have her attention a little too focused on their surroundings.

"We'll check them out when we have time, Amaya," Rai reassured gently. The child blinked but nodded, trusting her. The knight patted her head with her free hand. She was just so cute. They soon reached Hikari's room and, after checking that everyone was here, Rai raised her hand to knock on the door. A tug made her pause and she looked down.

"I wanna do it," the ice child said, peering up at the woman. Rai seemed to start in surprise but smiled and nodded. Looking away, Amaya raised her hand and gave the door a single, solid hit with her knuckles.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:48 pm

Not three seconds after the child had knocked on the door, it had swung open, the hinges creaking loudly from the force, revealing Hikari's anxious face. Her hair had been tied up in a messy bun, and she wore a dress of the deepest midnight blue. Her visage relaxed upon seeing the four people in front of her. "Oh thank goodness your all alright." She said, sighing with relief. "I heard everything from the maids. Come in, quickly." Hikari motioned for them to enter, and she disappeared into her room. Hikari picked up a book from her desk table and placed it back on the bookshelf. Strange, foreign symbols could be made out on it's surface before it disappeared with the other books.

"I'm sorry about Sekai's behavior, I really am," Hikari said sincerely. She didn't seem very happy at the moment about it. "And I know this is sudden, but I want you four to help me save the world from the shadow of evil that is approaching. And there's something you should know...that Sekai does not, and must not learn until the end." Hikari hesitated, wondering if she was bringing it on to quick, "Do not tell anyone what I am about to tell you...But my destiny is to purge every inch of shadow from this world, and the shadow realm itself. Then, and only then...I will die."

Hikari looked down at the floor, and continued to speak, "So I need help. I must survive in order to die. And with the Beads of Light in this state, the world won't be saved anytime soon." Hikari looked down at the rather lifeless-looking purple beads around her neck solemly.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:27 pm

"Ah, I see," Rai spoke in a sort of dull tone, clearly displeased by this new information. "A sacrifice so the world could live on." She quieted, arms crossed loosely. Amaya tugged at her dress. "It's nothing, Amaya." The child just tugged again. Rai absentmindedly patted the girl on the head.

"The world isn't very kind," Amaya suddenly said in a whisper, sounding like she knew all too well the terrors that existed.

"Well," Rai began again, acting as if she hadn't heard the child. "It's what you decided. I wouldn't mind coming along." She smiled a small, sad smile. "I'll help in any way I can. I'm sure Amaya doesn't mind either." Amaya shook her head, leaning against the woman's legs.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:19 pm

Melody was surprised by the sudden unloaded of the information Hikari had presented to them. But if it was path fate had chosen for Hikari, and the girl was ready to die for it, then that was all that had to be said. Unfortunately, Melody was devoted to another cause. "I'm afraid me and Mia were on a little journey of our own," she responded sadly with a frown.

"You mean you were dragging me along on your little journey to find something that doesn't exist anymore," Mia cut in with her indifferent, yet harsh voice causing Melody to cringe. "Now we have an excuse to quit and move on."

Fighting tears, Melody placed a hand on her own cheek. The journey she spoke of meant a lot to her...and in the end, it would mean a lot to Mia. Perhaps I'll use this journey as an opportunity to expand my own, she thought, her mind temporarily satisfied with that.

"I suppose you have Mia's aid, along with my own," Melody said softly, her emotions under control now.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:37 pm

"I'm sorry for pushing this upon you four. I truly am." Hikari said, sighing with relief. "Now all that's left is to get my sister and then we can leave. There are many people outside of this city who will grant us a safe refuge. That's the only reason Sekai and I were wandering around outside the city walls."

Hikari paused, glancing at her bookshelf for a split-second before looking back at the four. "I wonder, do you four know anything about the "Seven Wonders of Ermith" that exist here? Or, rather, there's just six, the seventh is just a legend, no one's ever seen it. But do you know about the other six?"

"I'm not going to go into too much detail, but the first five are: Pirate's Island, The Forest of Twilight, The Forgotten Lake, The Temple of Light, and the Frozen Wood. But the sixth is called the Graveyard City. Anyone who dares go there comes back as a complete loony. The book I have about it says that the entire city is practically an above-ground grave. Spirits and undead demons lurk in the city, attacking any who dare enter in very frightening ways. The reason why I say this, is because Sekai and I were going to go there in order to gather any information about the past. Even though there are bad spirits, there are also good spirits, who would be willing to help us. If we can get them to talk, we might find out how to revive the Beads of Light."

Hikari frowned, "It's going to get really dangerous. No doubt the shadow creatures would love to see us there. But with numbers, we should be okay."
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:56 pm

"Oh, it's alright," Rai reassured, not at all bothered as she smiled and waved a hand nonchalantly. "It would be unkind of us to just leave you. Not to mention this is a situation that involves all of us. Right, Amaya?" She looked down at the child, who nodded once and stayed as silent as ever.

"I think I've heard about them," she continued, turning her attention back on the princess. She tapped her chin, trying to remember. "I might have heard it in passing once or twice. Other than that, I don't have much information on them." Rai hummed thoughtfully before deciding not to bother thinking about it. "A graveyard? It sounds like it'll be a fun trip. And I'm sure we'll be fine. We're pretty tough after all."
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:38 pm

Melody didn't say anything else, so Mia had to be the orator for the moment. "It doesn't matter where we go. It will not divert us from out course," she spoke, her eyes averting Melody. "If something dares to cross our path, we will slay it and move on." Even if Melody was halfhearted about the decision, Mia knew that she would fight with all she had. If there was one thing she had learned about Melody during their time together, it was that Melody was a loyal and powerful ally. She wouldn't let things slip through the cracks.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:18 pm

The group of five quickly began discussing on how to get Sekai out of the dungeon. Hikari's knowledge of the guard patrol and their shifts was an immense help. If they didn't have that information, they would have taken much longer in finding out a plan for battle. Soon enough though, everything was ready, and Hikari began to lead them down to the dungeons, but not before she grabbed her wooden wand. There might be a fight to be had.

Once down in the dungeons, Hikari led the group over to Sekai's cell. There were no guards in sight so far, as Hikari said there would be, and Sekai lay on the floor of the cell, covered in bandages. Hikari looked around, and seeing no guard in sight, called out to Sekai.

"Sekai!" She murmured, quiet as a mouse. Sekai stirred slightly, then rolled over, looking up at them. "We're gonna get you out, but first, you were only fighting with the others because you didn't want to get them involved, right?"

"You brought them with you?" Sekai moaned, it seems she was still in pain, "I thought I taught you better than that. Don't involve others in our affairs, it'll be on our heads if they're killed."

"They're willing to help, now get up and bust this door down! I know you can do it, you're just faking it. The guards aren't here."

"Fine." The pain in Sekai's voice disappeared completely as she calmly stood up, brushing her shorts from the dust. She walked over to the door, readied her fist, and slammed it against the metal bars. The bars couldn't absorb the shock, and bent slightly. Sekai raised her foot next, and kicked at the bars this time, sending them flying across the dungeon.

"So, you four are coming along, are you?" Sekai mentioned to the group, "Fine, since Hikari already hooked you in on it. Oh, and I'm sorry for my actions earlier, I was only trying to prevent you four from getting involved."

"Who's there?!" A shout from the dungeon corner startled the group. The guards were here.

Chapter I~II: Coup D'Etat
Battle Number: II
Objectives: Defeat All Enemies.
Special Requirements: A single KO will result in mission failure.
Soundtracks are currently disabled. A.K.A. my laptop sucks.

(c) (c) (c) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) (c) ( ) ( ) (J) ( ) B
( ) ( ) (c) ( ) (G) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) (c) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) (c) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) (S) (H) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) (c) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) (c) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) (c) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) I
( ) ( ) (c) ( ) ( ) (C) ( ) J
(c) (c) (c) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) K

Hikari (Dreamer)(Sleepwalk)
HP: 15/15
ATK: 0
INT: 7
SPR: 5

Sekai (Fighter)(1/2 MP Cost)
HP: 30/30
ATK: 7
DEF: 5
INT: 0

Guard (Jailer)
HP: 40/40
Atk: 8
Def: 6
Int: 0

Jailer (Jailer)

Check (Jailer)

(c) - Cell (Dungeon Prison)(Impassible)(Cannot be occupied)
Def: 40
Spr: 12

Player characters may start in any cell surrounding Hikari. (Note: Must be a cell that isn't occupied. Duh.)
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:19 pm

Melody starts at G4.

Melody nodded in response. She was still a bit saddened from earlier, but having a plan to follow, and now enemies to fight was keeping her on her toes. There wasn't really enough time to think about anything but the task at hand.

"We've decided to help out, and apparently, there's no stopping us," she spoke softly, a gentle, solemn smile appearing on her face.

Mia starts at E4.

"Yes. We are going to aid you in whatever you have to do. Just be happy we're not like typical people who would just turn craven and run away," she stated flatly. Despite her rather callous words and normal tone, the statement was meant to be interpreted as 'good.' She drew her blade and prepared to defend herself and the others.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:49 pm

[Rai] starts at [E-5].

"It's not like you two can do everything all by yourselves," Rai stated, taking hold of her weapon. Her eyes swept over their adversaries, analyzing them. "It's a matter of saving the world, after all." They didn't seem like much but it was best not to underestimate those they faced.

Amaya released her grip on Rai's dress and moved away slightly. She didn't survey the area and instead, stared at a single point on the wall. It was as if she didn't find the jailers interesting enough to turn her attention on them.

[Amaya] starts at [F-5].
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:03 pm

( ) ( ) (c) ( ) (G) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) (c) (I) (R) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) (S) (H) (A) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) (c) (M) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) (c) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7

Hikari (Dreamer)(Sleepwalk)

Melody (Psychic)(Innate Control)
HP: 10/10
MP: 30/30

Mia (Dimensionalist)(Quick)
HP: 25/25

Amaya (Snow Woman)(Mental Immunity)

Rai (Noble Knight)

Guard (Jailer)

Jailer (Jailer)

Check (Jailer)

~Player Phase I~
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:51 pm

Melody uses Invisible Hold on Check! High (75%) Chance of Immobilize!

MP: 23/30

Melody closed her eyes and pointed at a one of the jailers. "Doesn't matter how fast you can move if you can't move at all," she said, a coy smile appearing on her face as an invisible force clamped itself around the target's legs, focusing intensely to make sure that it stuck.

Melody uses S-Ability Innate Control!

Cell (G3) is moved to I6!

Letting her basic psychic instincts take over, Melody moved a portion of the cell and lowered it right next to the guard she was attempting to immobilize. Her plan was to trap the jailer in a cell made by her. Now how ironic would that be? The jailer getting jailed.

Melody waits.

Mia uses Quick Dream on Guard! 8 Dmg! (ATK)

MP: 10/20

Mia may take another action!

Mia uses Quick Dream on Guard! 8 Dmg! (ATK)

MP: 0/20

Mia may take another action! ...But doesn't!

Without so much as a warning, two deep slashes appeared on the jailer's body. Mia's blade was suddenly dripping with blood. "Just keeping you on your toes, gentlemen," she spoke aloud bitterly. She casually swung her blade causing the blood to cascade onto the floor.

Mia waits.

Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:46 am

Twirling her weapon in her hand, Rai suddenly held it in front of her and grabbed hold of the handle with both hands. She slowly closed her eyes, breathing in deeply. Sound ceased to exist as she calmed her mind and listened only for the beating of her heart. Once in her zone, her eyes snapped open, pupils dilated.

[Rai] uses Silent Momentum. ATK increases by 50% for three turns.
MP: 9/15

Beside Rai, Amaya's eyes snapped away from the wall and stared eerily at a nearby jailer. She raised her hand, a single, slender finger pointed at the man before flicking her wrist. With a suddenness that could startle anyone, a thick block of ice erupted from underneath the man and shattered, damaging him.

[Amaya] casts Icicle on [Guard]. 8 Ice INT DMG.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:27 pm

Hikari paused for a second, looking from the group, who were attacking, to the guards. She wasn't sure if she should attack or not. If she did, it would mean treachery against her father and the nation, but then again, they had to get away.

Hikari faced the guards, a pained expression on her visage. "I didn't want to hurt anyone." She said, lifting her wand and pointing it at a guard, sending a soothing magic towards them. Soon enough, the guard and Hikari were asleep.

Hikari uses Sweet Dreams on Jailer! (8 MP)

Sekai moves to C-3

"I don't have any problems hurting these men."
Sekai said, "I sparred with some of them, so they can take hits pretty well. C'mere you big lug!" Sekai taunted the guard, jumping at him, punching his gut a few times.

Sekai uses First Encounter on Guard! 7 Atk DMG each hit! 5 hits!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

~Calculation Phase I~

( ) ( ) (c) (S) (G) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) (H) (A) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) (M) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) (c) ( ) ( ) (c) ( ) I

Guard takes 5 DMG (Sekai)

Guard takes 4 DMG! (Mia)

Guard takes 3 DMG! (Amaya)

Jailer falls Asleep! -3- Turns Left.

Check is Immobilized! -3- Turns Left.

Hikari falls Asleep! -3- Turns Left.

Cell (G-3) is moved to (I-6)

Rai's Attack is Boosted By 50% -3- Turns Left.

~Enemy Phase I~

( ) ( ) (c) (S) (G) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) (H) (A) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) (M) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) (c) ( ) ( ) (c) ( ) I

Guard uses Double Slash on Sekai! 2 hits! 8 Atk DMG per hit!

Jailer is asleep!

Check waits.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Hikari (Dreamer)(Sleepwalk) *Asleep -3-*
MP: 27/35

HP: 24/30
MP: 11/15

Melody (Psychic)(Innate Control)
HP: 10/10
MP: 23/30

Mia (Dimensionalist)(Quick)
HP: 25/25
MP: 0/20

Amaya (Snow Woman)(Mental Immunity)

Rai (Noble Knight) *Silent Momentum -3-*
MP: 9/15
ATK: 8---12

Guard (Jailer)
HP: 28/40
MP: 14/20

Jailer (Jailer) *Asleep -2-*

Check (Jailer) *Immobile -2-*

~Player Phase II~
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:58 pm

Melody moves to H4.

"Hee hee. Look who is at my mercy," Melody chuckled and pointed at the immobilized jailer. "Do you not find this irony funny? Lighten up a bit," she added as she casually flicked her wrist sending a sphere of psychic energy hurtling towards the jailer.

Melody attacks Check! 7 Dmg! (INT)

Seeing that her attack was successful, Melody proceeded to take another portion of the cell and place it near the other one, slowly forming a cage around the jailer she happened to be picking on. "It's nothing personal," she spoke swiftly as portion of the cell slammed into the ground behind the jailer.

Melody uses S-Ability Innate Control!

Cell (K1) is moved to J7!

Mia moves to D5.

Mia lithely approached the jailer and delivered another quick slash to him. He seemed to be the only one able to fight efficiently at the moment, so the sooner he went down, the better.

Mia attacks Guard! 7 Dmg! (ATK)
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next