Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Statistical Pokemon Journey

4 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Statistical Pokemon Journey Empty Statistical Pokemon Journey

Post by Zerifachias Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:46 pm

Selena twiddled her thumbs as she stared through the computer screen on her desk. Her deep, brown eyes reflected the light from the computer screen, giving her a sort of glazed look. She tossed her head back, causing her lush, brown hair back behind her. Selena was identifying various pokemon tracks on the computer in the lab. She was researching Pokemon Identification under the direction of Professor Birch of Hoenn. Hoenn was a long way from her hometown of Johto, but it was worth the trip to learn more about Pokemon.

"Ah, the footprints of a-" Professor Birch started.

"Don't tell me!" Selena quickly interrupted Birch, who had just come over to check up on her. Selena had raised her hand and planted it on Birch's mouth, making his voice incomprehensible. She lowered her hand-

"Grotle," Birch finished as soon as Selena lowered her guard. Selena gave out a frustrated shout and pushed the Professor back.

"You're so annoying," said Selena, although a smile kept tugging at her lips. She turned back to the computer and frowned, "That's not Grotle, that's Rhydon. How do you mix those two up?"

"It was a test, dear Selena," the Professor said, his usual grin displayed on his shaggy face. "You need to be ready to disprove my logic at any moment. So, why is it a Rhydon?"

Selena pointed to the area surrounding the print, "The area around the footprint is solid ground. Grotle are not heavy enough to make a print that deep. Plus, the form is off. Grotle has three claws, which are small, a Rhydon doesn't has two large claws. They're close, but not close enough." Selena looked up at Birch, who confirmed her suspicions with a nod.

"Come to think of it, you leave for a journey today, right?" Birch asked, putting his hands in his pockets, "Have you given any thought to your starter?"

"I have," Selena answered, clicking on a different image of a pokemon imprint. Birch and Selena remained silent for awhile as Selena decoded the image on the computer. This time it was two pictures of foliage that had been moved slightly by a pokemon. Birch appeared to be waiting for Selena's answer, but he actually wanted to know what starter Selena had chosen. "Girafarig."

"You can't choose Girafarig to be your starter pokemon, Selena," Professor Birch said, slightly disturbed.

"What? No, I meant that a Girafarig caused the bushes to move like that. My starter pokemon will be Chikorita." Selena rolled her eyes at the professor, he was often being silly, but this was ridiculous.

"Okay," Professor Birch seemed to be slightly embarrassed, "well, I need to prepare for the other two that will be arriving at any moment." Birch began to quickly step away, but turned back with a smile, "By the way, that's a Stantler, not Girafarig."
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Statistical Pokemon Journey Empty Re: Statistical Pokemon Journey

Post by Masquerade Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:11 pm

"Too late, Birch," a voice suddenly spoke up. Nil had been meandering about the small, peaceful town nearest the lab. Today was the start of a journey for him. He was already familiar with pokemon, but he had not quite become as involved as his 'acquaintances' at training and battling them. Besides, Nil was much more interested in the graceful and elegant qualities of pokemon that made him perfect for contests. He already knew which pokemon he wanted to start with. His dreams spanned the endless sky, but it was up to him to reach them.

Procrastinating no longer, the masked boy had entered the lab quietly and waited for Birch to finish whatever antics he was performing before speaking up. A mere and nonchalant gaze fell upon Professor Birch from behind his mask, which portrayed a feral fox, brown in hue, its white fangs slightly bared. He shook his head.

"I would have thought you would be so excited to have new trainers coming that you would have had everything ready by now," he went on, his tone a bit condescending, but in a cruelly playful manner. "Or am I overestimating your prowess and capabilities, Professor?" Thinking back on some of the other trainers, he remembered that there wasn't too much to starting a journey. Being prepared was important though, so he wanted to make sure that Birch didn't leave him short-handed.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:26 pm

The forests of Hoenn's Littleroot Town weren't anything like the Olivine seas. Serah was in a kneeling position, a sketchpad in her arms, a pencil in her hand. She was looking at what appeared to be a tiny wurmple, which was quite the distance from her position. She was slowly making a small sketch, capturing the a large drop of dew beginning to fall off a leaf just nearby it. Just as she began to close the the final line a shout was heard.

"SERAH!"

The line flew towards a new angel, going straight through another line and messing up the picture. Tightening her grip around the pencil, she let it go and quickly erased the line. Finishing it with much haste she closed the book and put it back in her bag. And with that she ran from the forest and back to town, heeding the call of her godfather's voice.

"Yes Michael?"

"You're going on your journey today no? Shouldn't you be getting to the lab rather than drawing wurmple in the forest?"

"Oh right. I nearly forgot about it."

"Oh Serah... So much different from your mother..."

Serah pushed the last comment off, wanting to avoid the conversation. Claire Youngblood, her mother, was almost like her polar opposite. She was determined, preplanned, and always focused on a certain objective. For such a well defined individual, it was strange they were related. But it didn't matter if it was strange, she was her mother, and it wasn't going to change anything.

"I'll get going. I'll try to stop by before I go."

"Don't have to darling, You can call me once you get to Petalburg."

Serah didn't say anymore after that. She merely nodded with a polite smile before walking away from her house and towards the lab. She knew what pokemon she was going to get, she knew from the second she moved here. All she had to get through right now was getting the starter from the lab and moving on. As she entered, the fresh feeling of air conditioning hit her face, and she spoke.

"Hello? My name is Serah Youngblood. I'm here to get my Starter Pokemon."
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:53 pm

"Ah..hahahaha..." Birch laughed nervously. He hadn't expected one of the trainers to pop up so suddenly. "Actually, I was just about to get all of the materials from the back of my lab."

"This is the back of the lab," Selena said matter-of-factly, explaining why Serah wasn't heard. She didn't bother to look at the look on Birch's face before giggling a little.

"Right, the basement then." Birch said, rolling his eyes slightly. "I will be back in a few minutes to gather the supplies that I have already prepared beforehand," Birch's eyes twinkled with amusement as he strode past Nil and left the room, leaving Selena and Nil alone.

"Forretress, most likely during evolution from Pineco," Selena announced, describing an area with many imprints on it. It was a forest area, with markings on the trees, one of which had been destroyed. Most of the trees were charred black, probably from fire. "They tend to become a lot more aggressive the day after evolution, and with the raw power made from explosions, Forretress can level forests in mere hours."

Selena stood up, sighing and stretching. She had been working for quite some time on identifying pokemon tracks, and the result was a sharper, more knowledgeable mind. Now it was almost time to set out on a journey and put her skills to the test.

Selena smiled at the other journeyer in front of her now. She got a little closer and offered her hand, "As I believe in information in exchange for information: Hi, my name is Selena Rose. I'm not completely sure whether to chose Gyms or Contests yet, but I'll figure that out eventually," Selena said, widening her smile.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:14 pm

Nil followed Professor Birch with his eyes until he was completely gone. His ears perked slightly as the girl he got along so well with gave off some random information about Forretress. He ignored it and started to think of what was to lie ahead before the girl became active and approached him, her hand extended. He took it and gave it a good shake.

"Selena...," he said and thought for a second. "I'm sure you've got time to figure things out. Call me Nil. I already know that Contests are going to be my primary focus. Battling will always be there, but to show off the grace of my pokemon is something my heart yearns for. Hm..." he trailed off. Thoughts of the starter pokemon filled his mind. "Tell me, which pokemon are you going to start with? With such an ambiguous path ahead of you, it should be an interesting choice." He had withdrawn his hand already and decided to cram it into one of his trouser pockets so he could fiddle with his house keys. His parents had told him that he was welcome back home whenever, but he doubted that he would go back. Maybe to visit once in a while, but he was on his own now.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:45 pm

"You're going to be a coordinator? Interesting choice," Selena admired, her eyes practically sparkling. "I love beauty, but I also love the thrill of battling. As for my starter pokemon, I'm going to choose Chikorita." Selena looked over Nil's shoulder, her brow furrowed. She though she had seen someone near the entrance, so she made her way down the stairs and to the entrance.

"You can tell me what your choice is later, Nil!" Selena shouted back at him. She went through the door to the main hall, and spotted a girl who seemed to be clueless at the moment. "Hi," Selena said, "come to the back room, Professor Birch should be back soon."
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:59 pm

Nil followed Selena with his eyes until she disappeared. And he was alone. He took a moment to stroll around the back of the lab, looking at the various gadgets and books containing research. Underneath his mask, he wore a displeased look. Then again, there wasn't really anything to be displeased about as he continued to think and look over everything.

"Must be interesting...," he muttered to himself, pondering the life of a pokemon researcher. It was definitely a discipline in which one had to focus and posses the mental capacity to comprehend loads of information. He couldn't help but to slightly admire these people, though it was only fractional. Luckily for him, he only had to learn different ways to show off his pokemon's beauty which would be easy to do as long as he possesed the skill, dedication, and creativity to do it. He stopped in the middle of the room and patiently waited for anyone to come back.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:44 am

"Thank you... er..."

She didn't know the helpful girl's name. In fact the only person's name she knew for sure was professor Birch. Nodding slightly, she decided she could figure out names later. All she wanted to do was get things settled for her journey. There would be plenty of time for socializing with both pokemon and human alike later. Moving past the girl, she headed for the doorway, ready for her journey to begin with a few simple words: I choose you... Piplup.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:32 am

After Selena had just dragged the other girl into the back room, Professor Birch made his way up the flight of stairs from the basement, carting a bulging sack of luggage. He nearly tripped on the last step, but was able to save the bag just in time. He laughed nervously again and carefully set the bag down on the ground. One of the nearby assistants brought him a cart, which Professor Birch began placing the materials on.

Professor Birch looked at the three soon-to-be trainers and smiled brightly, "Great, everyone is here!" he said. Birch grabbed one of the red-and-white spheres and showed it to the group. "Okay, let's review. I don't want to be responsible if you fail to do something correctly." Another nervous laugh. Seeing the blank stares aroung him, Birch swallowed the lump in his throat and coughed. "This, as you should know, is called a Pokeball, one of the greatest inventions that allow trainers to catch and store pokemon. To catch a pokemon, simply press this button," Birch pressed the gray button in the middle of the pokeball, causing it to expand, "And throw it at the pokemon in question. After a few seconds, it will lock itself, and you have yourself a pokemon. Know that this doesn't work all the time, but if you keep trying, you'll be sure to succeed.

"I am giving each of you five Pokeballs to start," Professor Birch reached inside the bag and handed out the 15 pokeballs to the new trainers. Now, he picked up the flatter machine, this one was an odd brown color, and on the inside it was decorated with many buttons and tools. It also had a screen and a speaker. "This is the Pokedex, an invention by Professor Oak, a good friend of mine. It has information on every species of pokemon that have been seen so far, so you can use it as a sort of guide or reference. I'm giving the three of you one of these each. If they break, just bring it back to me and I'll have it fixed in no time at all!"

Selena took one look at her new, green pokedex and stuffed it in her back pocket. As for the pokeballs, she slipped her bag off her shoulder and stuffed them in one of the pockets.

Pokeball Pocket added to the bag! 5 Regular Pokeballs in stock. Cue "Item Obtained" Music: *da dadada da da da daaaa!*

"And there is one more thing," Professor Birch said, "You can only keep 6 pokemon in your party at a time, so if you catch a seventh pokemon, it will be sent straight to your PC account, where you will be able to exchange it for one of your current pokemon at any time. You can access your PC in Pokemon Centers, or if you want to do a quick switch, you can use your Pokedex.

"And now it is time for the main event!" Birch suddenly announced, his voice full of excitement. Selena nearly jumped at the attitude switch and glared at the professor. Birch brought the cart in front of the three trainers, with three pokeballs sitting on it. "You have all sent your request for pokemon, and here they are. The three pokemon you have all chosen. Once you take your pokemon, you may leave."
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:42 am

Serah stepped forward, grabbing one one of the three pokeballs and pressing the small grey button. As it expanded, she pressed the white button in the middle, it opened up, and in a layer of red light a small penguin appeared. Piplup. The pokemon her godfather had suggested for her.

"Hello there!"

Piplup looked up at the trainer with bright eyes, as if happy to meet her. But the look turned sour as it turned away with a huff and puff of its chest. Its eyes closed and with an unamused voice it spoke to its trainer for the very first time.

"Plup!"

Looking towards the professor, Serah wasn't sure what to say. Obviously the penguin had an attitude problem. That or it didn't approve of its trainer. In either case, it wasn't a good sign for the beginning trainer.

"Did I... do something... wrong?"

"Piplup!"
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:53 am

For some reason, Nil expected that those of his own age who had to deal with Professor Rowan back home didn't have to put up with the strange way Birch presented information. It was all insightful though, so that's all that mattered. He took his pokeballs and jammed them into a pocket of a beige bag he carried at his waist. It looked rather small on the outside, but it was surprisingly spacious. He also slipped the pokedex away, this time with more care.

Now that Professor Birch had presented them with their first pokemon, it was time to get even more serious. He took a few steps forward and grabbed the pokeball in the middle. All of them looked the same, but that one seemed to resonate with him. Thinking back, he thought he recalled Birch telling him that his request was the second one, so he chose the second pokeball from either direction. He didn't want to release it quite yet. Satisfied with everything, he turned to walk away.

"I appreciate everything, Professor," he said smoothly before leaving the back of the lab and exiting the entire place through the front door. Once outside, he clicked the button to enlarge the pokeball before letting it fall to the ground. There was a slight flash of light, and, when it faded, a green, lizard-like pokemon stood where the pokeball had fallen. Nil knelt to pick up the pokeball, but remained in that position to look the pokemon in the eyes.

The Treecko wasn't quite sure what to think. She couldn't even see her trainer's expression...until he reached up to his own face and removed his mask for her. A slight shiver went down her spine as startling brown eyes met hers. They were cold, even though the boy seemed to have great intent. This was going to be her new trainer.

"I might as well tell you my real name, too," he said, quickly putting his mask back on before anyone could see. "It's Nicholas. Nicholas Ilseren. A great pleasure," he spoke softly and patted the Treecko on the head. Building trust was something he had to do if he and the pokemon were going to work well together. "If I may, I'd like to name you Cora. Is that acceptable?"

Eyes still wary, the Treecko nodded slowly. The name sounded fine to her. At least this boy seemed responsible. Perhaps he wouldn't be so bad to have as a trainer after all.

"The others...," Nil spoke as he stood up and looked at the pokemon lab. He didn't complete the thought. He just watched and waited.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:36 pm

Selena watched as the other two trainers took their pokeballs. Nil had left her and the newer girl behind. Selena looked at the final pokeball, her lips twitching upward in a grin. She quickly snatched the final pokeball and dashed down the flight of stairs, shouting her thanks to the professor before bursting out of the door.

Once outside, Selena leaped over the final flight of stairs, landing hard on her feet. She had bent her knees to lessen the recoil damage, but immediately jumped up with an excited shout. Selena soon retook control over her emotions, smiled politely at Nil, then pointed her new pokeball to the ground. With a flash of light, a small, four-legged pokemon with a giant leaf on it's head appeared.

The pokemon seemed to be asleep at the moment, so Selena knelt down, making sure not to get her skirt dirty. She picked up a nearby stick, and poked the pokemon with it.

The pokemon showed an extraordinary lack of response.

"Hello? Are you alive, Chikorita?" Selena asked. At the sound of it's name, Chikorita's giant leaf twitched slightly, and it began to stand up. With one look, Selena could tell it was female. The creature turned around and stared up at Selena with a slightly angry look, as if Selena had interrupted something important. "Oh come on," Selena said, narrowing her eyes, "you can't laze around all day and do nothing. Anyway, my name's Selena Rose, I'll be taking care of you from now on."

The Chikorita looked at Selena for awhile, then turned around and went back to sleep. Selena was aghast.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:01 pm

Nil had watched patiently and was certainly rewarded when Selena came bursting out of the lab in joy and excitement. He expected as much from someone like her, so he just shrugged it off. At least he got a smile, not that it meant much to him anyway. He strolled over to her and the Chikorita. Cora followed in his wake.

"I remember now you said you had chosen Chikorita," he spoke up, gazing at the grass-type before him from behind his mask. He gestured to Cora. "Guess we both have at least a slight affinity for the grass type."

Cora's eyes sharpened as Nil made her the center of attention for even just a second. She had no idea who that girl and her pokemon were to him. They seemed to be acquaintances, and that was all well and good, but she wasn't one to just go and get friendly with strange people. She hung back and rested against the backs of Nil's legs.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:08 pm

"Yeah, I guess so," Selena said cheerfully, standing up, now ignoring the sleeping Chikorita. Selena gestured towards the creature, "I'm going to have to fix this behavior of hers soon, or I might be in trouble when a battle comes knocking." At the sound of 'battle,' Chikorita was on her feet in an instant, an intense look on her face. Selena blinked a few times before laughing aloud. "I think I found the magic word."

Selena looked down at Chikorita's intense look, and couldn't help but get fired up herself. "Okay, I guess I shouldn't waste this enthusiasm. Nil, would you mind battling us?" Selena decided to ask politely instead of order. Nil seemed to be the type of person who would be offended by being ordered around, but that may or may not be true. Selena barely knew him anyway.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:15 pm

"Cora, prepare yourself," Nil replied, the Treecko coming out of hiding and entering a battle stance. "I would gladly accept your challenge. You'll have to forgive me if I am no good with all of the newness surrounding this situation." He backed away a little from Cora as to not get caught up in the action. He found it strange how he did not see this coming. Something would have to be done about such a faulty intuition. Winning didn't really matter much to him at the moment anyway. Now was the time to see what this pokemon battling was all about.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:25 pm

Not getting an answer, Serah nodded, deciding it just had to be the pokemon itself. Kneeling to get on level with the pouty penguin, she smiled almost fiendishly before grabbing it around the waist. She really didn't care if it had a problem right now, it would learn to like her. However, it was putting up quite the fight, kicking and screaming, even as she left the lab.

"PIPLUP! PIPLUP! PIPLUPLUPLUP!!!"

"Hey. A battle? This is perfect, I can get some sketches of pokemon at their best!"

In an instant she had dropped Piplup, much to its happiness, and had her sketchpad opened. Grabbing a pencil and Piplup's pokeball, she returned the huffy penguin, who had tried to run away, only to be caught in a red beam. With it safely tucked away, Serah began to draw the surroundings: the rows of trees in her view and the slightest part of one of the houses.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:16 pm

~Field Battle~
Trainer V.S. Trainer
Rules: This will be a one-on-one pokemon battle, and the battle will end when one trainer's pokemon is unable to battle. Item usage is prohibited for this battle.

( ) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) (C) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) (T) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) (N) ( ) ( ) F
-1---2---3---4---5

Field Battle Settings:
-The challenger's pokemon in the battle will always be displayed in blue.
-The opposing pokemon in the battle will be displayed in red.
-Both trainers will be displayed in green.
-The challenger is always granted the first move.
For Trainer V.S. Trainer battles, the trainer and pokemon positions are always going to look something like what we have now. A straight line.

Selena:
No items allowed!
Move: 2 cells
Chikorita (Grass-Type)
HP: 20/20
MP: 100/100
Atk: 10
Def: 12
Int: 10
Spr: 12
Move: 3 cells
Special Ability: Overgrow - When at Critical Health, all of Chikorita's Grass-type moves get a 50% boost.

Nil:
No items allowed!
Treeko (Grass-Type)
MP: 100/100
Atk: 8
Def: 6
Int: 12
Spr: 10
Movement: 5 cells
Special Ability: Overgrow - When at Critical Health, all of Treeko's Grass-type moves get a 50% boost.

~Challenger Phase I~

"Okay, Chikorita! Now that we're all pumped-up, let's get this battle on the road!" Selena shouted excitedly. She was feeling great, even though it was her first battle. Selena smiled confidently, nodding once at Nil. It was time to start: "Chikorita! Tackle, let's go!" Selena ordered.

Chikorita paused for a second. She had just gotten up from a nap, so her brain wasn't working correctly, and Selena's shouting only gave her a headache. Nevertheless, Chikorita charged in, aiming her head at the Treeko, intent on a critical hit. Chikorita did manage to hit Treeko and damage it. Chikorita then stopped in front of the gecko-like pokemon, ready for another hit.

Chikorita uses Tackle! Does 4 damage to Treeko!
Treeko HP: 16/20
Chikorita MP: 95/100
Chikorita stops in cell D-3!

( ) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) (C) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) (T) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) (N) ( ) ( ) F
-1---2---3---4---5

~Opposition Phase I~
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:27 pm

"Cora, get away from it and execute Leer," Nil commanded, trying to make sure Cora would be able to do some more damage before anything. He watched as Cora dodged to the side and gave the Chikorita an odd look, one whose mere oppressoin lowered the defenses of the other grass-type.

Cora moves to B5.

Cora uses Leer! [Enemy DEF -25%]

MP: 91/100
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:36 pm

~Field Battle~
Trainer V.S. Trainer
Rules: This will be a one-on-one pokemon battle, and the battle will end when one trainer's pokemon is unable to battle. Item usage is prohibited for this battle.

( ) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (T) B
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) (C) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) (N) ( ) ( ) F
-1---2---3---4---5

Selena:
No items allowed!
Chikorita (Grass-Type)
MP: 95/100
Def: 12---9
Special Ability: Overgrow - When at Critical Health, all of Chikorita's Grass-type moves get a 50% boost.

Nil:
No items allowed!
Treeko (Grass-Type)
HP: 16/20
MP: 91/100
Special Ability: Overgrow - When at Critical Health, all of Treeko's Grass-type moves get a 50% boost.

~Challenger Phase II~

"That's fast..." Selena frowned, concerned about the look that Nil's Treeko had given Chikorita. It certainly was not a friendly look, and Chikorita seemed to recoil because of it. Selena shoved the thought out of her mind and made another order: "Okay, Chikorita, close in and do another Tackle attack!"

Chikorita sprung forward, closing in on the Treeko. She seemed to hesitate a little before rushing in and hitting the Treeko again with her head. It was a risky move, because a fast enemy might be able to dodge it, but Chikorita seemed to be having plenty of luck. The hit connected, leaving Chikorita with a satisfied grin as she jumped back to her original position.

Chikorita moves to C-4
Chikorita's Tackle makes contact!
Treeko HP: 12/20
Chikorita's MP: 90/100

( ) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (T) B
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) (C) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) (N) ( ) ( ) F
-1---2---3---4---5

~Opposition Phase II~
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:52 pm

Nil grimaced behind his mask. This was pointless. Treecko was fast, but it seemed the Chikorita just had more strength behind its moves. Shame. Nil wasn't going to give up though. He wanted to see what battling was like, and now was his chance. "Cora, more distance. And another Leer!" he shouted.

Cora nodded in response and got as far away as she could before leering at Chikorita, her gaze unsettling. A pokemone would have to have a nerve of iron to ignore such an intense look.

Cora moves to A5.

Cora uses Leer on Chikorita! [Enemy DEF -25%]

MP: 82/100
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:11 pm

~Field Battle~
Trainer V.S. Trainer

( ) ( ) (S) ( ) (T) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) (C) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) (N) ( ) ( ) F
-1---2---3---4---5

Selena:
No items allowed!
Chikorita (Grass-Type)
MP: 90/100
Def: 12---9---6

Nil:
No items allowed!
Treeko (Grass-Type)
HP: 12/20
MP: 82/100

~Challenger Phase III~

"Okay, let's see some more action, Chikorita!" Selena was getting more excited now, she could tell she was winning this one. Of course, Treeko and Chikorita were both Grass-types, so it made sense that the bulkier and physically stronger Chikorita would outmatch Treeko. Hopefully Nil wouldn't be too disappointed in the outcome of this battle.

"Chikorita, Tackle!" Selena ordered. Chikorita responded immediately this time, racing forward and hitting the gecko-like pokemon hard in the chest. Chikorita jumped back slightly and began twirling her leaf around as if it were a helicopter wing. Chikorita was actually taunting Treeko, a fierce and confident grin on Chikorita's face as she twirled her giant leaf.

Treeko HP: 8/20
Chikorita's MP: 85/100

( ) ( ) (S) ( ) (T) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) (C) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) (N) ( ) ( ) F
-1---2---3---4---5

~Opposition Phase II~[/quote]
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:25 pm

Nil shrugged. This battle really wasn't going anywhere...except downhill for poor Cora. There was no way she could turn this around now, but he felt that she should at least get a little justice. "Give her what you've got, Cora. Pound!" The Treecko wasted no time in rushing up to Chikorita before dealing a heavy blow to the pokemon's face. It probably hadn't done much, but just executing it was enough to make Cora smirk a little in satisfaction.

Cora moves to C5.

Cora uses Pound on Chikorita! 8 Dmg! (ATK)

MP: 77/100
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:30 pm

~Field Battle~
Trainer V.S. Trainer

( ) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) (C) (T) C
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) (N) ( ) ( ) F
-1---2---3---4---5

Selena:
No items allowed!
Chikorita (Grass-Type)
HP: 18/20
MP: 85/100

Nil:
No items allowed!
Treeko (Grass-Type)
HP: 8/20
MP: 77/100

~Challenger Phase IV~

"We've got the victory in a bag Chikorita! Let's see some fireworks!" Selena shouted, "Tackle!"

Chikorita no longer wasted any time in rushing Treeko and tackling her hard with Chikorita's head. Chikorita's skull had to be extremely hard for an attack like that to not hurt her at all. But there were still probably some repercussions for using it long-term. Nevertheless, Chikorita sprung back to her original spot, twirling her leaf in the air again and again.

Treeko HP: 4/20
Chikorita's MP: 80/100

( ) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) (C) (T) C
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) (N) ( ) ( ) F
-1---2---3---4---5

~Opposition Phase IV~
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:35 pm

"Get behind it and use Pound," Nil commanded calmly, which seemed to calm Cora down a bit too. She crouched down before springing up into the air, landing right behind Chikorita. She made sure to not give the grass-type pokemon a single chance to react. Quickly, she pulled back and then slammed Chikorita in the backside with her thick tail.

Cora moves to C3.

Cora uses Pound on Chikorita! 8 Dmg! (ATK)

MP: 72/100
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:59 pm

~Field Battle~
Trainer V.S. Trainer

( ) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) (T) (C) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) (N) ( ) ( ) F
-1---2---3---4---5

Treeko's hit was Critical!

Selena:
No items allowed!
Chikorita (Grass-Type)
HP: 12/20
MP: 80/100

Nil:
No items allowed!
Treeko (Grass-Type)
HP: 4/20
MP: 72/100

~Challenger Phase V~

"Let's wrap this up Chikorita! Tackle!"

Treeko HP: 0/20
Chikorita's MP: 75/100
Treeko faints!

Chikorita gains 63 EXP points!
Treeko gains 20 EXP points!

Chikorita level up!
HP: +2
Atk: +2
Def: +1
Int: +2
Spr: +1

Chikorita is attempting to learn Razor Leaf.

+ Razor Leaf - Fires several, sharp leaves at the enemy. High Critical Hit Rate. 120% Atk DMG. 95% Accuracy. STAB: +50%. 4 cell range. 9 MP.

Replacing Growl.

~~~~
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next