Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path Less Traveled: An Esper's Tale

3 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Path Less Traveled: An Esper's Tale - Page 2 Empty Re: The Path Less Traveled: An Esper's Tale

Post by Silver Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:47 pm

"Oh. I'm sorry I didn't quite explain myself did I. My name is Terra... Heart? Yes... Terra Heart. And... I fell from the sky? I don't really remember what happened. I'm sorry I can't ans... wait... I... I'm supposed to do something... something important... it.... no... I..."

It was quite obvious Terra was unable to remember what she had been doing before all of this. And it was quite clear that if she couldn't answer this question, she probably couldn't answer any other questions they might have. Looking down at the ground, she tried to think of something other than sorry to say to try and make things better.

"I'm sorry I can't answer you. I just... I don't remember what happened.... wait... I remember... I... I need to go to the Capitol city... to... Oh now what was it..."
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

The Path Less Traveled: An Esper's Tale - Page 2 Empty Re: The Path Less Traveled: An Esper's Tale

Post by Cerani Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:54 pm

Anna jumped up, surprisingly limber for someone having been through a couple battles and a long walk. She padded over to the girl, Terra, and wrapped her up in a hug. "Hey hey, it's okay. We'll get you to Capitol City, how's that?" She pulled back to look the girl in the face, giving a friendly smile.

James snorted from his spot on the ground. "Don't scare her Anna. We don't know what she's been through."

"And apparently neither does she. Terra was it?" Jesse nodded to herself and went on without waiting for an answer. "Yeah, we'll get you to the City, and we'll figure this all out from there if you want."
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:23 am

"Oh Thank you so much. I promise you I'll try to remember what I had to do."

With that decided the small group started to journey forth towards the rather nearby capitol city of Kopi. The road was short, but it seemed much longer than it really was with Terra rattling of a few strange details as they came to mind. She spoke of some strange request and the need to go somewhere that no one else had been to. It all seemed so far fetched, but also so real. They were all shrugging it off when the reached Kopi. And the city was in danger, several bone warriors running around swinging blades of bone. It was obvious what needed to be done. There was another fight to be had.

Event Name: Chaos in the Capitol City of Kopi
Party Win: Route Enemy
Party Loss: Party KO
Atmosphere: Capitol City of Kopi/Rescue and Havoc (All Parties are under Haste Status)

{B} {s} { } {D} { } { } {B} A
{B} {s} { } { } { } {s} {B} B
{B} {A} { } { } { } {s} {B} C
{B} {s} { } {M} { } {C} {B} D
{B} {s} { } { } { } {s} {B} E
{B} { } { } {T} { } {s} {B} F
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7-

Terra
Hp: 20/20
Mp: 25/25
Atk: 4
Def: 3
Int: 5
Spr: 5
Move: 3 Cells

Darkness
Hp: 30/30
Mp: 20/20
Atk: 6
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3

Astra
Mp: 15/15

Cast

Marrow

{B} - Building
Cannot Occupy. Cannot Pass Through

{s} - Stall

You may start in Row F
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:51 am

James & Annalise start in F - 3.

Anna sighed, but quickly smiled and started rolling her shoulders and stretching her arms. James grumbled and glared at the bone soldiers. "Great, more of these idiots." But he started prepping too, pulling back one leg to stretch the thigh muscle a little and cracking his knuckles.

Jesse F - 5.

Jesse laughed at the one guy in their group, pulling her guitar around to be ready. "Oh grow up, don't pretend you don't like fighting them." She could feel him turn a sideways glare at her past Terra and grinned.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:56 am

Atmosphere: Capitol City of Kopi/Rescue and Havoc (All Parties are under Haste Status)

{B} {s} { } {D} { } { } {B} A
{B} {s} { } {M} { } {C} {B} D
{B} { } {A} {T} {J} {s} {B} F

Terra
Mp: 30/30

James and Annalise
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Move: 4 Cells

Jesse
Hp: 15/15
Atk: 1
Int: 6
Spr: 4

Darkness
Hp: 30/30

Astra

Cast

Marrow

{B} - Building

{s} - Stall

Player Phase - 1
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:31 pm

James & Annalise move to D-3.

James & Annalise use Leap Frog [-8 MP] on Marrow! 8 Atk damage!

James & Annalise used a technique and are afflicted with Center of Attention!

James & Annalise attack Marrow! 7 Atk damage!

Anna let James use her as a springboard to launch himself at the foremost skeleton, knocking it to the ground. He jumped off while Anna had run up to quickly kick its head. James gave her an incredulous look, as if by doing something so ordinary she'd thrown something off. She shrugged back and simply grinned.

Jesse casts I Love Rock and Roll [-4 MP] on the allied party! Base stats increased by 40%.

Jesse casts Attack! on the enemy party! 10 Int (Thunder) damage!

Jesse on the other hand was playing some kind of crazy mix of the two songs she'd played thus far. The effect was . . . oddly pleasing, to say the least. She didn't even try to sing both songs as she kept up the mix for a bit, then settled on Attack.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:03 pm

Terra moves to A5!

Terra didn't know what could have possibly come over her, but she ran like mad at the farthest skeleton. She stopped none to far from it and suddenly bursts of flames shot at the skeleton. It didn't take long for the flames to make contact before another volley of the spell flew at the monster.

Terra casts Fire on Darkness twice!
(Damage: 120% Int x 2/Effect: Burn 50%/Element: Fire)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{B} {s} { } {D} {T} { } {B} A
{B} {s} {A} {M} { } {C} {B} D
{B} { } { } { } {J} {s} {B} F

James and Annalise are afflicted with Center of Attention!

Jesse's I love Rock n Roll takes affect!

Marrow takes 16 Damage!

Cast takes 7 Damage!

Astra takes 7 Damage!

Darkness takes 20 Damage! WEAKNESS!

Darkness is Severely Burned!

Enemy Phase - 1

Darkness moves to C3!

Darkness uses D-Ability Reith's Sacrifice on James and Annalise!

James and Annalise take 12 Damage!

James and Annalise avoids Instant Death!

Marrow uses D-Ability, Reith's Touch on James and Annalise

James and Annalise take 8 Damage!

James and Annalise PERFECT KILL!

Astra moves to A4!

Astra uses Sap Swipe on Terra twice!

Terra take 2 Damage!

Terra avoids Sap!

Cast moves to E5!

Cast uses Sap Swipe on Jesse twice!

Jesse take 2 Damage!

Jesse avoids Sap!

{B} {s} { } {A} {T} { } {B} A
{B} { } {D} { } { } {s} {B} C
{B} {s} {A} {M} { } { } {B} D
{B} {s} { } { } {C} {s} {B} E

Terra *I love Rock n' Roll (4)*
Hp: 18/20
Mp: 6/30
Atk: 4 --> 6
Def: 3 --> 4
Int: 5 --> 7
Spr: 5 --> 7

James and Annalise *PERFECT KILL*
Hp: 0/20
Mp: 17/25
Atk: 7
Move: 4 Cells

Jesse *I love Rock n Roll (4)*
Hp: 13/15
Mp: 16/30
Atk: 1 --> 1
Int: 6 --> 8
Spr: 4 --> 6

Darkness *Severe Burn (2)*
Hp: 10/30

Astra
Hp: 13/20
Mp: 3/15

Cast
Hp: 13/20
Mp: 3/15

Marrow
Hp: 4/20

{B} - Building

{s} - Stall

Player Phase - 2
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:27 am

James & Annalise are KO!

"Anna!"
James shouted just as his companion was sucked in by the darkness, only to be spat back out and slammed against the stall closest. James dropped to his knees to check on her, praying she was only unconscious. He glared up at the biggest skeleton but never got the chance to retaliate as he was batted aside like a limp doll, and crumpled fittingly right beside Anna.

Jesse casts Attack! on the enemy party! 10 Int (Thunder) damage!

Jesse attacks the enemy party! 8 Int damage!

As soon as she saw the runners go down, Jesse saw red and immediately began bashing on her guitar with a vengeance. She started out keeping with the song she'd started earlier, but soon it turned into something else a little more original. The biggest skeleton and the first one that the runners had attacked went down in a cloud of dust as they were shaken apart."Yeah, take that!" Jesse growled.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:05 am

Terra attacks Astra!
(Damage: 100% Atk/Effect: --/Element: --)

Terra watched the runners fall and a gasp passed through her. And then anger, rage coursed through her like adrenaline as she whipped out a rapier. She slashed the nearest foe and then dashed over to another. She repeated her actions and put the blade away, rushing over to the runners as the skeletons turned to dust.

Terra moves to D5!

Terra attacks Cast!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{B} {s} { } {A} { } { } {B} A
{B} { } {D} { } { } {s} {B} C
{B} {s} {A} {M} {T} { } {B} D
{B} {s} { } { } {C} {s} {B} E

Darkness takes 12 Damage!

Darkness KO!

Marrow takes 12 Damage!

Marrow Overkilled!

Astra takes 14 Damage!

Astra KO!

Cast takes 14 Damage!

Cast KO!

Experience:

+2 - Skeleton Captain KO
+2 - Bone Soldier Overkill
+1 - Bone Soldier KO x 3
+3 - Completed in less than 3 Player Phases
+1 - No Items Used
+1 - No D-Abilities Used
-1 - Player KO x 1

Total Experience: 11 (6 for James and Annalise)

Terra gets

0/10 --> 11/10
Level Up!
+3 Stat Points
+1 Skill Point
1/10

James and Annalise get

9/10 --> 15/10
Level Up!
+3 Stat Points
+1 Skill Point
5/10

Jesse gets

9/10 --> 20/10
Level Up!
+3 Stat Points
+1 Skill Point
10/10 --> 0/16
Level Up!
+3 Stat Points
+1 Skill Point
0/16

-Update your profiles-
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:40 am

"James! Annalise! Oh no... this is all my fault. I'm sorry. Let me help."

Terra was rattling off every tiny bit of remorse she could handle, all the while, trying to find something to help with her allies' wounds. When she found nothing she began to rip her dress, when a voice rang in her head.

"Place your palms on their chests."

Terra lurched back, as if something had shocked her. The voice repeated itself, and strangely she relaxed. She thought about what this could possibly be, or what touching them would possibly do. But when it repeated it once more, in an almost demanding yet caring tone, she followed orders. Placing one palm on each of the runners, a green light shone underneath and suddenly they began to rapidly heal. She pulled away just as they began to look as though they only had scratches.

"Wh...what... was that..."
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:50 pm

Annalise was the first to open her eyes, just as Jesse finished the last notes of her song and rushed over to them.

"Annalise? Anna? Are you okay?" She tentatively touched the girl's shoulder and looked in her eyes, trying to see if she had a concussion or something.

Beside her, James groaned and raised a hand to his hand. "That felt worse than falling off that bridge . . . Anna!" He suddenly jerked up and turned over to see the girl in question, touching her face and sighing with relief when she smiled up at him.

Jesse dropped back, sitting on her knees, and started to glare. "You idiots! You could've gotten yourselves killed!"

Anna sat up, unconsciously leaning towards James and frowned at the guitarist. "We were trying to draw them away from you. It worked, didn't it?"

"Do you have to be so damn flashy about it? You really pissed those guys off, I don't even know how you did it!" She threw her hands up in exasperation and shook her head at the pair.

All of a sudden, James was the one that smiled. "You were worried about us." And Anna smiled too.

Jesse huffed and glared at the ground, crossing her arms. "Was not . . ." She muttered.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:27 pm

"Oh thank goodness you two are alright!"

Terra once more didn't know what came over her as she grabbed the runners into a tight embrace. She didn't let go of their slightly injured bodies, not for the longest time. It was a strange feeling since she hardly knew them, yet she seemed to care so much about them. When she finally let go she blushed and then smiled slightly, but it faded as she saw what was coming.

A giant skeletal figure carrying a huge bone was stomping towards Kopi with an terrifying presence. Each and every step it took shook the earth, knocking everyone off of their feet. It made several screech like grunts, letting out a roar as it finally made it into the city. In seconds it brought its bone club up and smashed down on the opposite side of the city Terra and her allies were on. And that was when things became worse.

For it looked down at its destruction and rubble to notice the Esper, and it screamed. It then began to charge the group, swinging its bone around angrily. Despite the injuries and exhaustion from battle, the party was forced to flee further into town. But they wouldn't escape the skeleton giant's wrath. For when they reached Town Square, the thing threw the bone at the opposite buildings. And down they came, blocking every path with rubble dust.

They had to stand and fight, there were no other options.

Event Name: Against all Odds
Party Loss: Player Party KO
Atmosphere: Kopi - Town Square/Fight or Die (Ally Party +1 Move)

{b} {b} {b} {r} {r} {r} {b} {b} {b} A
{b} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {b} B
{b} { } { } {f} {f} {f} { } { } {b} C
{r} { } {f} {~} {~} {~} {f} { } {r} D
{r} {T} {f} {~} {s} {~} {f} { } {r} E
{r} { } {f} {~} {~} {~} {f} { } {r} F
{b} { } { } {f} {f} {f} { } { } {b} G
{b} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {b} H
{b} {b} {b} { } {C} { } {b} {b} {b} H
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-

Terra
Hp: 25/25
Mp: 35/35
Atk: 5
Move: 3 Cells --> 4 Cells

Cartilage *Half Mp Cost*
Hp: 50/50
Atk: 9
Int: 0
Move: 1 Cell

{f} - Fountain
No Pass Through. No Occupy.
Hp: 10
Spr: 1

{~} - Water

{s} - Statue

{r} - Rubble
Hp: 2
Def: 1
Spr: 0

{b} - Building
Hp: 20
Def: 10

You May Start in Rows D-F!
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:43 pm

James & Annalise start in F - 8.

The runners approached the huge skeleton from one side, closing in on it while Terra and Jesse hopefully were on the other. James glanced at Anna and found her doing the same to him. He nodded at her and she smiled warmly back.

Jesse starts in D - 2.

"This is getting old pretty fast."
Jesse said as she strummed a couple times on her guitar. "How many more of you brittle bone idiots are there? Y'know, I once liked skeleton stuff, but I think you guys're ruining me on it. Damn." She shook her head and gave a sardonic grin, ready to play.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:54 pm

{r} {J} {f} {~} {~} {~} {f} { } {r} D
{r} {T} {f} {~} {s} {~} {f} { } {r} E
{r} { } {f} {~} {~} {~} {f} {A} {r} F
{b} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {b} H
{b} {b} {b} { } {C} { } {b} {b} {b} H

Terra
Atk: 5

James and Annalise
Atk: 8
Move: 4 Cells --> 5 Cells

Jesse
Atk: 1
Int: 7

Cartilage *Half Mp Cost*
Hp: 50/50

{f} - Fountain

{~} - Water

{s} - Statue

{r} - Rubble

{b} - Building

Player Phase - 1
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:52 pm

James & Annalise cast Running High [-8 MP]! James & Annalse are afflicted with Haste!

James & Annalise used a technique and are afflicted with Center of Attention!

"Haha! You can't catch us!"
Anna cackled and stuck her tongue out, taunting the humongous skeleton thing. Normally, James would've thought this unwise, but getting the creature's attention was paramount.

"Don't worry! He called. "We'll keep him occupied!" To demonstrate, he ran up the building wall beside him and backflipped off of it, landing precariously on the lip of the fountain. He balanced up on one foot and laughed at the giant. "Come on!"

Jesse casts I Love Rock and Roll [-8 MP] on the allied party! Base stats increased by 40%.

Jesse wasted no more time and launched into her song, letting its notes and verses wash over herself and her allies . . . friends. Well, accompanying companions she happened to get in a lot of fights with. And worried about when they got hurt. Yeah.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:02 pm

Terra move to H3!

Terra ran forward just as the runners got to distracting the giant. It raised its club and moved the slightest bit towards the runners. A spark of flame, and suddenly the burst of flame rushed the giant creature and slowly began to engulf the giant. It didn't notice however as it continued to focus on the runners.

Terra casts Fire on Cartilage!
(Damage: 120% Int/Effect: Burn 50%/Element: Fire)

{r} { } {f} {~} {s} {~} {f} { } {r} E
{b} { } {T} { } { } { } { } { } {b} H
{b} {b} {b} { } {C} { } {b} {b} {b} I

James and Annalise are affected by Haste!

James and Annalise are affected by Center of Attention!

Jesse's I love Rock n Roll takes affect!

Cartilage takes 16 Damage! VULNERABILITY!

Cartilage is burned!

Enemy Phase - 1

Cartilage moves to H5!

Cartilage uses Bone Shattering on James and Annalise!

James and Annalise take 6 Damage!

James and Annalise evade Seal!

{b} { } {T} { } {C} { } { } { } {b} H
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} I

Terra *I love Rock n Roll (4)*
Mp: 23/35
Atk: 5 --> 7
Def: 4 --> 6

James and Annalise *Haste (3)* *Center of Attention (3)* *I love Rock n Roll (4)*
Hp: 19/25
Atk: 8 --> 11
Def: 5 --> 7
Int: 1 --> 1
Spr: 3 --> 4

Jesse *I love Rock n Roll (4)*
Mp: 27/35
Int: 7 --> 10

Cartilage *Half Mp Cost*
Hp: 36/50

{f} - Fountain

{~} - Water

{s} - Statue

{r} - Rubble

{b} - Building

Player Phase - 2
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:26 pm

James & Annalise wait.

There was nothing for it except to take the hit and keep rolling, which they did literally. Anna rolled backwards, ending with her weight on her shoulders and then hopping back up. James was knocked form the fountain only to flip in the air and land on his feet with a balancing hand on the ground. "You'll have to do a lot better than that! Come on hit me for real!"

Jesse casts Attack! [-8 MP] on Cartilage! 12 Int (Thunder) damage!

Feeling a little of that twinge of red when the runners had been brutally beaten, Jesse hastily picked the strings in a familiar chaotic rhythm. Nobody beats up a Lasko friend and gets away with it.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:44 pm

Terra once more shot off a burst of flame, the flame rushing the giant. This time it crawled up its legs. The flames from the previous attack were still there, making small burns in the creatures bones.

Terra casts Fire on Cartilage!
(Damage: 120% Int/Effect: Burn 50%/Element: Fire)

{b} { } {T} { } { } { } { } { } {b} H
{b} {b} {b} { } {C} { } {b} {b} {b} I

Cartilage takes 9 Damage from Burn!

Cartilage takes 8 Damage!

Cartilage takes 16 Damage! VULNERABILITY!

Enemy Phase - 2

Cartilage moves to H6!

Cartilage uses Bone Shattering on James and Annalise!

James and Annalise take 6 Damage!

James and Annalise evade Seal!

{b} { } {T} { } { } {C} { } { } {b} H

Terra *I love Rock n Roll (3)*
Mp: 11/35

James and Annalise *Haste (2)* *Center of Attention (2)* *I love Rock n Roll (3)*
Hp: 19/25

Jesse *I love Rock n Roll (3)*
Mp: 17/35

Cartilage *Half Mp Cost* *Burn (2)*
Hp: 11/50
Mp: 12/30

{f} - Fountain

{~} - Water

{s} - Statue

{r} - Rubble

{b} - Building

Player Phase - 3
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:54 pm

James & Annalise wait.

Both runners shook themselves hopped up from the ground, once again rolling with the blow as it was. "Come on! I said HIT ME!" James yelled at the giant skeleton, thumping his chest as he did. Anna started laughing at his ridiculousness, unsuccessfully covering her mouth to do so.

Jesse waits.

As much as she wanted to finish the gods damn thing off herself, Jesse could see that Terra had it all under control. So she simply played on, keeping up with the effect she knew it was having on her allies. Er, friends.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:37 pm

Terra moves to H5!

Terra once more shot off a burst of flame, the flame rushing the giant. This time it crawled up its legs. The flames from the previous attack were still there, making small burns in the creatures bones.

Terra attacks Cartilage!

{b} { } { } { } {T} {C} { } { } {b} H

Cartilage takes 1 Damage!

Cartilage's R-Ability, Knock Back activates!

Terra takes 11 Damage!

Terra is forced to H3!

Cartilage takes 9 Damage from Burn!

Enemy Phase - 3

Cartilage uses Bone Picking on the Ally Party!

Terra takes 5 Hits!

Terra takes 5 Damage!

James and Annalise take 3 Hits!

James and Annalise take 3 Damage!

Jesse takes 4 Hits!

Jesse takes 12 Damage!

{b} { } {T} { } { } {C} { } { } {b} H

Terra *I love Rock n Roll (3)*
Hp: 9/25
Mp: 11/35

James and Annalise *Haste (2)* *Center of Attention (2)* *I love Rock n Roll (3)*
Hp: 16/25

Jesse *I love Rock n Roll (3)*
Hp: 8/20
Mp: 17/35

Cartilage *Half Mp Cost* *Burn (2)*
Hp: 1/50
Mp: 0/30

{f} - Fountain

{~} - Water

{s} - Statue

{r} - Rubble

{b} - Building

Player Phase - 4
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:00 pm

James & Annalise move to H-5.

James & Annalise move to G - 3.

James & Annalise use Herb on Terra! 1 Herb lost!

After getting back, the runners decided now was the time to move. Anna ran and ducked between the giant's legs, ran atop the fountain's stone lip, and skidded to a stop behind Terra. James went a different way while the skeleton was occupied with swinging uselessly at her. He ran past it, scaled a wall partway, and then leaped backwards so that he was using the skeleton as a stepping stone to jump from. Before he could hit the ground, he tucked and rolled, ending up beside Anna behind the girl.

The girl who looked like she'd taken one hell of a beating. Quickly they offered her one of the herbs they'd been carrying, hoping it would stave off some of the worst of her wounds.

Jesse waits.

Jesse almost stopped playing completely when the damn idiot skeleton attacked her and the others. She supported herself against the nearby rubble and continued on. The battle wasn't over yet, and it was getting harder to concentrate on the effects of her song.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:32 pm

Terra moves to H5!

"Thank you. Now I'm gonna teach this guy who's boss."

Terra bit into the herb and ran forward, her rapier drawn. Just as the things burns were about to climb to fresh bone, she ran the blade up it. And in turn a loud roar and angry screech was heard. It shook the town, and when it was over, the thing turned to dust before them.

Terra attacks Cartilage!

{r} { } {f} {~} {~} {~} {f} { } {r} F
{b} { } {A} {f} {f} {f} { } { } {b} G
{b} { } { } { } {T} {C} { } { } {b} H

Cartilage takes 1 Damage!

Cartilage's R-Ability, Knock Back activates!

Terra takes 11 Damage!

Terra is forced to H3!

Cartilage PERFECT KILL!

Experience:

+10 - Bone Ogre PERFECT KILL
+2 - Completed in Less than 5 Player Phases
+1 - No D-Abilities Used
+1 - No Player KO

Total Experience: 14

Terra gets

1/10 --> 15/10
Level Up!
+3 Stat Points
+1 Skill Point
5/16

James and Annalise get

5/10 --> 19/10
Level Up!
+3 Stat Points
+1 Skill Point
9/16

Jesse gets

0/16 --> 14/16
No Level Up...

-Update Your Profiles-
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:54 pm

As the creature fell and turned to dust like much of the other rubble, sounds could be heard from behind the party. Most of the rubble the creature had made with its bone was cleared, and on the other side stood the townspeople. Most looked happy that the horrifying creature was gone, but others were angered. One specific stately looking gentleman came up to Terra and began to scold her.

"YOU! YOU ARE THE REASON THAT THING CAME HERE!!!"

"I have no id-"

"ENOUGH OUT OF YOU. THAT THING WOULD HAVE NEVER ENTERED TOWN IF YOU HADN'T COME. AS MAYOR OF KOPI I DEMAND YOU ARE FORSAKEN FROM THIS TOWN FOREVER."

"But I-"

"LEAVE AT ONCE!"
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:58 am

"Hey." A slightly dusty and calloused hand descended gently on Terra's left shoulder. "Knock it off, will ya. She's been having a rough day, and we just saved your ungrateful asses." James glared reproachfully at the mayor, Annalise coming up on Terra's other side with her own dangerous look.

Jesse crossed her arms, standing slightly away from Anna's side but still close enough to be considered with the others. "You know, that thing that came screeching through here tearin' up this nice little town of yours? That thing we saved the rest of you from?" She waved a hand then and turned away. "Come on guys. If Terra's leaving, so're we."
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:20 am

"GOOD RIDDANCE!"

At that the townspeople started to yell, having agreed with the party. If it hadn't been for them, the entire town would have been crushed by the monster. But the mayor refused to budge, saying that as long as he was mayor that Terra would never be allowed in Kopi. And that's when everyone came to a final decision.

The crowd of townspeople swirled around the mayor and picked him up roughly, and marched through the destroyed town. Terra and the others followed on their coattails to see what would happen. When they reached the edge of town, the mayor was thrown forward like a rag doll, landing on his butt. He turned around and screamed:

"WHY I NEVER!!! IF YOU WANT THAT CURSE OF A GIRL HERE THEN GOOD RIDDANCE! THIS TOWN WAS HORRIBLE ANYWAY!"

The townspeople merely turned away, and picked up the party like they were heroes and sort of danced back to the town. The cheers didn't stop, even when they were set down. A rather young man with a fragile figure, a woman wearing a lab coat, another woman with a little more muscle than most, and a burly man came up to the party.

"Thank you so much."

"The thing would have destroyed half the city if you hadn't saved us."

"Take this, as a sign of our thanks."

A child broke the line of the four people that had come before the party with a rather large bag. He held it up for Terra, who was about to say it wasn't important when the fragile man took it and forced it into her possession. With that completed, most of the town left, except for the four who still stood before them.

"We'd also like to open our shops to you. We can provide you with many things you'll need such as items, equipment, and even rare trinkets."

"Thank you... we will be sure to look around your shops."

With that said, the four people left, disappearing into their own specific shops. The townspeople seemed to be going about their normal business, so this seemed the perfect time to talk.

"Would you like to check out the stores? I'm sure they might have something useful."
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next