Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reminisce ~ What Was Lost

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Reminisce ~ What Was Lost - Page 4 Empty Re: Reminisce ~ What Was Lost

Post by SilentFox21993 Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:23 pm

"I agree, the medics did a wonderful job. And I slept quite well, thank you for asking. Any news on my friend?" That was the thought that dominated his mind at that moment. He just wanted to know if she was okay.
SilentFox21993
SilentFox21993
Restless
Restless

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:03 pm

Dolce shrugged your shoulders. "I don't know. Why don't you tell me," she said trying to hide a grin as she gestured to the door. Standing there was the mysterious woman from the previous night. Her clothes were all fixed up, probably the job of the medics once again. Her skin seemed a bit more pale than usual and she looked rather weak, but there she was. Standing there. She bowed her head slightly to Erix and walked into the room.

"I want to apologize for last night, Erix. I didn't mean to startled you with my passing out and all," she said lightly. "I kind of expected it...that monster gave me quite a beating."

"Quite a beating is an understatement, lady," Dolce said and laughed as she stood up. "Glad to see she's all right, kid? Eh?" she teased, punching the mage roughly in the arm.

Last edited by Masquerade on Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentFox21993 Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:03 pm

Erix blushed slightly as Dolce teased him. He was embarassed that the woman had heard him being quite overly concerned for her. He quickly stood and approached her. "You need not bow to me, Madame, nor are apologies needed," he said, giving her more of a bow than she had given to him. "I am just happy to see that you are all right. I must thank you, though. Had you not decided to join me on my way here..." He paused for a moment. He didn't want to think about it. "...I would not have arrived here with my life."
SilentFox21993
SilentFox21993
Restless
Restless

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:25 pm

"It was no problem. I am glad I was able to accompany as well, to prevent such an awful fate," she said before clutching her head in agony. She screamed and fell to her knees. "Wh-what's happening...to me...?!" she yelled, her body trembling. She screamed some more before passing out completely.

Dolce rushed to her aid and placed two fingers on her neck to check her pulse. "She's still alive and her pulse seems to be normal. What the blazes is wrong with her?"

Shirya Plains.....

It was spring, and the Shirya Plains were as lovely as ever. The wildflowers were everywhere in full bloom. Various insects drifted through the air in the gentle sunlight to visit every single one of them. The limbs of the giant, solitary willow tree danced whimsically in the breeze. Two people stood before it. One was the woman. The other was a young girl with long, straight pink hair. Her eyes were as gold as honey, and she was wearing the cutest pink kimono with a simple katana at her side. The woman and girl gazed into each other's eyes for the longest time. The woman couldn't help but think that the girl seemed familiar, but with her vacant memories, there was no telling.

"You do know me," the girl said sharply, slicing the silence like a knife. "Seems like such a long time ago that you left..." The young girl's indifferent voice trailed off.

"Wh-who are you? You know who I am?" the woman asked, slightly taken aback. Was she in a dream or something? The cool breeze felt so real against her skin, the sound of her own kimono flapping lazily filling her ears. The breeze was picking up quite a bit.

"Yeah. I know you. Went as far as to forget your own name, hm?" The girl laughed coldly. "Shame on you...Teresa."

Just a mere minute had passed since the woman fell unconscious before her eyes opened wide and she gasped for air causing Dolce, who was holding her, to jump. "Damn, lady. You scared the hell out of me," she snapped, but shook her head and helped the woman up. "What happened to you?"

"S-some kind of weird vision...there was this girl. And she told me my name!" the woman's voice rose to a shout as she remembered what it was at last. "Teresa. My name is Teresa." She turned to Erix and gripped his hand firmly. "A pleasure to finally properly make your acquaintance."
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentFox21993 Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:42 pm

Erix was just as surprised as Dolce when the woman came to, suddenly jerking and gasping for air as if she had been drowning. He remained speechless until she grabbed his hand.
"The pleasure is all mine. To know your true name is quite the privilege for the both of us. Teresa...a beautiful name for a surpassingly beautiful woman," he said, still gripping her hand.
SilentFox21993
SilentFox21993
Restless
Restless

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:51 pm

Dolce walked over to them and placed a hand on each of their wrists, yanking the handshake apart. "I just realized I never asked for you names...which is kind of important because I have something major to ask." By now, Dolce was quite aware of the condition of Teresa, so she faced Erix instead. "May I ask why you came to the capitol?"
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentFox21993 Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:11 pm

"My name is Erix. I came to the capitol...in search of a new life. A job. A home. Something to live for. None of the other places I've been have worked out...and my limited set of skills doesn't exactly help. Not many places are looking to hire a mage or a cook. The cooks, because there are already so many, and the mages because...well, who actually has a use for a mage anymore?" He stopped because he felt as if he were rambling. "But anyway, was that your question?"
SilentFox21993
SilentFox21993
Restless
Restless

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:31 pm

A slight grin beset Dolce's face. "A new life, you say? Well, I'm not sure what you'll find here in the capitol, but....what would you say if I said I had an idea about what you might be able to do, hm?" The grin only served to grow larger. It was kind of creepy.

"What did you have in mind?" Teresa spoke up.

"Glad you asked, sweet cheeks, because you're a part of it too. I want you two to join the Hunter's Brigade," Dolce responded bluntly. "The way you handled that beast last night...you guys have some serious potential to be first-class hunters such as myself. Before you answer, lemme give you the perks. Free meals. Free housing. Keep any treasures you find while exploring and hunting marks. Get monetary and treasure rewards for completing missions issued by the Brigade. It's seriously the perfect job...well, save for risking your life to fight vicious monsters every day. But hey, can't have everything now can we?" She paused for a dramatic laugh that got carried away. She covered her mouth and started coughing, clearing her throat before speaking again.

"So how about it, Mr. Erix?"
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentFox21993 Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:06 pm

Erix was stunned by Dolce's offer. He thought for a moment, realising that he hadn't had much of a plan coming in, and that this was a great deal. She spoke as if they would recieve training, which was good. And, what was the alternative? Applying for several jobs, only to get turned down again? How could he possibly pass this offer up?

"I say it sounds like quite a fine deal. It embarasses me to say that I came here with no real plan in mind. Just hoping to stumble across something. And stumble I did!" he exclaimed, an amused smirk across his face. "So, yes, I will accept your offer." He looked to Teresa, awaiting her response to the same question.
SilentFox21993
SilentFox21993
Restless
Restless

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:51 pm

Teresa blinked absently, but shook off the feeling she had. "I would be delighted to join the Hunter's Brigade," she said and smiled. "I have no home to go to anyway, and no idea where to go from here. With no memories, I'd just wind up wandering around forever. So this is for the best."

"It is settled then!" Dolce exclaimed and punched the air with her fist. "You two are now official members of the Hunter's Brigade, Alveza chapter, First Division. Which is MY division, by the way. You guys will receive personal training from me starting TODAY." She turned around and headed towards the doorway. "Go into town and make some preparations for your first hunt. I'll be accompanying you. When you're ready, I'll be waiting by the city gates." Nonchalantly, she tossed a bag with something in it behind her shoulder, and laughed as Teresa stumbled to catch it.

Dolce joins the party!

The party receives 500 Gold!

"Saki will have your official member's badges ready upon our return from this mission. Don't keep me waiting too long, okay?" She flashed them the peace sign before leaving the room.

"Looks like we've got ourselves quite a job with quite a boss, hm?" Teresa said uneasily as she moved towards the doorway. "I have to say fate's really looking out for us." With that, she departed from the room as well.

~ M A P ~ E X P L O R A T I O N ~

Now that the party members are members of the Hunter's Brigade, they have the chance to go back to areas they've already visited. This is a great way to train and collect extra materials required for synthesis. There's also no telling what new secrets may lie within an area after not visiting it for a while. Secret events and hidden areas may be revealed upon visiting somewhere on the map, so make sure to double check certain places every once in a while.

~Item Shop~

Herb (Recovers 10 HP upon use) / Gold: 20 / Stock: 3

Mana Shard (Recovers 5 MP upon use) / Gold: 35 / Stock: 4

Antidote (Removes Poison and Severe Poison upon use) / Gold: 30 / Stock: 2

Life Crystal (Revives fallen character with 20% Max HP) / Gold: 150 / Stock: 2

Chest Key (Unlocks treasure chests) / Gold: 120 / Stock: 3

~Weapon Shop~

Iron Katana (Most basic of katana with a blage forged from iron. Increases ATK by 2; equippable by Teresa) / Gold: 50 / Stock: 5

Shirya Herbology (Book filled with knowledge concerning the plant-life that can be found in the Shirya Plains. Increases INT by 2; equippable by Erix; Damage to Plant-type enemies +10%) / Gold: 125 / Stock: 1

~Armor Shop~

Rustic Kimono (An Alvezan specialty, it is a sleek, elegant kimono with a light brown and gold color scheme. Increases DEF by 2 and SPR by 1; equippable by Teresa) / Gold: 100 / Stock: 2

Clockwork Cloak (Gray monochrome cloak with gear designs. Increases SPR by 2 and DEF by 1; equippable by Erix; Immune Slow) / Gold: 150 / Stock: 0

~Synthesis Lab~

??? ????? (Info not available) / Materials: Charcoal Cloak x1 + Black Fur x6

Herbal Paste (Recovers 15 HP and 5 MP upon use) / Materials: Herb x1 + Big Leaf x4

Recycled Salve (Old bandage treated with various medications that seep through the skin to keep the wearer healthy throughout the entire battle. Increases Max HP by 10; equippable by all; Minor Regen effect [5% Max HP recovery]) / Materials: Bandage x1 + Herb x4 + Antidote x2

Simple Bookmark (Heavily improvised bookmark taking the form of a large leaf. Increases MP by 10; equippable by Erix; Accessory) / Materials: Big Leaf x1

?????? ???? (Info not available) / Materials: ????? ??? x2

?????? ????? (Info not available) / Materials: Garden's Gift x1 + King Fang x1 + Black Fur x4

Current Gold: 62

**For shopping, just post your character visiting the various shops and purchasing the stuff he wants to purchase. Teresa will be doing some shopping of her own, mainly just for new equips. Everything else will be left up to you.

Last edited by Masquerade on Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentFox21993 Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:00 am

Teresa had given Erix some of the gold, so they could separate and buy whatever caught their fancy. Erix had always had a thing for budgeting money, since he hardly had any gold to spend. They went down to the shops and parted. There were a few shops to choose from, and Erix started with the weapon shop. He didn't expect to find anything he wanted to buy, he just wanted to browse.
He entered the shop, and was amazed at the variety of weapons. He started at the wall that held various swords, and entertained the thought of wielding a sword himself. He laughed at the thought, figuring he would hurt himself more than he would damage any opponent. He scanned the walls, over the weaponry that hung on the walls and sat propped up on shelves. It was when he got to the wall directly left of the door when he saw something that caught his interest. A medium-sized book. He picked it up off the shelf and examined its cover, which had been made to look like tree bark. Etched on the front cover and the spine, the words 'Shirya Herbology'.

Maybe it'll have something on those fiendish little creatures we faced last night... he thought, flipping to the table of contents. It certainly wasn't hard to spot. "Chapter 4: Mandragora". He knew it would benefit him to have and read over the contents of this book. He took it to the man attending the shop, and promptly paid him the amount due.

His next stop was the armor shop, where he had hoped to find something to defend him a little better than his flimsy cloak. As soon as he walked through the door and the attendant saw him, seeing the cloak he was currently wearing, she immediately pointed out a piece she called the 'Clockwork Cloak'. It looked a fair bit more sturdy than his, and he knew that he didn't want the one he currently wore to become damaged again because he held it so close to his heart. He didn't hesitate to buy it.

Before going to find Teresa again, Erix went around to a couple more shops, and ended up with a Simple Bookmark, two Herbs, and a Mana Shard.

((Sorry, got lazy on you near the end.))
SilentFox21993
SilentFox21993
Restless
Restless

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:10 am

Teresa was amazed at how large the city was. All the shops could be found in the town square, but there was so much more to see. She had to refrain from wandering about lest she keep Dolce waiting. The armor shop was her first stop, and she thought she was overdue for some new clothing. She wasn't sure where she had picked up the kimono she was wearing, but it was starting to get old with its gray and boring nature. Upon entering, she moved over to the cloth armor section, bypassing the large sets of heavy mail. It was on a rack there that she spied a rather nice kimono, light brown and gold in hue. She ran her finger over it; it was silky to the touch. She picked it off the rack and made the purchase at the front counter.

Using the dressing room to change, Teresa put on her new garments and felt relieved. "Finally. Something of my own to wear...that I picked out," she said to herself, venturing off to the item shop across the way. Upon entering, she realized they hadn't anything to take care of poison and picked up a few antidotes just in case. Dolce had said to be prepared, and this was the way to do it.

She left the item shop and marched along the main road until she reached the city gates where Dolce was waiting for her.

"Ah, so there you are. I take it you're ready? Just need the mage then," Dolce said vacantly, gazing off across the plains.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentFox21993 Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:56 pm

Erix strolled towards the gates, and as he got closer he saw Teresa and Dolce. He quickened his pace, and informed them that he, too, was ready to go.
SilentFox21993
SilentFox21993
Restless
Restless

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:58 pm

"Very good. My little noob hunters are here," Dolce said and pointed out across the plains. "Let me brief you on the mission at hand. There is a small herbal garden to the northwest of here where the medics get their supplies to make medicine and such. Unfortunately, there have been some rather angry plant-life out there who are making things hard on them. They chase the medics off every time they come to gather and that's left us with a shortage on medicine which puts us in a bad spot. So, we're off to get rid of the threat. Should be quick elimination. There aren't any high-tier marks involved." She paused and took a couple of steps forward. "The Shirya Shrine is near the garden. I think it would be a nice to go inside and look around. I need to speak to the shrinekeeper about the garden anyway. If there's anywhere else you'd like to go before we head off, speak now."

Teresa remained silent. She was rather curious about the shrine. It sounded like it would be beautiful. As for dealing with monsters...it was part of the job.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentFox21993 Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:16 pm

Erix had nowhere he wanted to go beforehand, either. "Let us be going, then."

((Got nothin' else to say, sorry!))
SilentFox21993
SilentFox21993
Restless
Restless

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:51 pm

With everything set, the trio of hunters set forth across the plains once again heading northwest. The midday sun sat perched upon its throne in the middle of the sky, the fluffy white cumulus clouds not even daring to cover it up allowing it to blaze down upon anything that chanced to be outside. The breeze was still as cool as the previous night's bringing great comfort to the hunters as they made their way to the garden. It became evident they were near, for the aroma that wafted through the air was far more sweet than anything else upon the plains. It was but nothing more than another half hour before they were surrounded by beautiful flowers and shrubs of all sorts, most not seen anywhere else on the plains. Someone had to have planted them.

Dolce ordered for them to stop and took a few steps forward. The area was very calm. Only the sound of rustling plants in the wind could be heard before she spoke. "This is definitely our destination." She looked to the north and pointed at a large, sandstone building in the near distance. Etched into the walls looked like mysterious glyphs and at the entrance, two statues of angels stood--one on each side. "That would be Shirya Shrine. We'll take a stop there after we deal with whatever's here."

"But....there doesn't seem to be anything," Teresa spoke up, though she was still on her guard. She placed a hand on the hilt of her weapon.

Dolce removed her bow and nocked an arrow. "Good thinking there, baby doll. We're obviously not alone."

Screeches filled the air. A lot of them. The group was suddenly surrounded by mandragoras. At the edge of the garden stood a much larger version of them, though it seemed a bit different. In addition to giant leaves on its head, a beautiful purple and yellow tropical flower sat. It pointed at the group and laughed while the little mandragoras danced in joy. There was no telling what they were thinking, but they were the problem, so they had to be eliminated.

Chapter 03: The First Hunt

Objective: Eliminate the monsters!

Background: ~Outdoors Struggle~

{T} { } {s} {s} { } { } {C} { } { } A
{s} { } { } {V} { } { } {s} { } {W} B
{s} { } { } { } { } { } { } {s} { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } {D} { } { } { } D
{K} { } { } {E} { } { } {T} { } {G} E
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } {s} {s} { } { } {s} { } { } G
{s} { } { } { } { } { } { } {s} { } H
{s} { } { } {R} {s} { } { } { } {M} I
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {L} { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

Teresa (Blade Dancer)
HP: 35/35
MP: 30/30
DD: 10/10
Atk: 8
Def: 7
Int: 3
Spr: 5
Evade: 8%
Move: 4 cells

Dolce (Hunter)
DD: 0/10
Atk: 11
Def: 5
Int: 2
Spr: 7
Move: 3 cells

Kerad (Berserk Mandrake)
MP: 20/20
DD: --/--
Atk: 6
Def: 3
Spr: 2
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Valurus (Mandragora)
HP: 10/10
MP: 10/10
Atk: 3
Def: 1
Int: 0
Spr: 1
Evade: 0%

Erba (Mandragora)

Ruco (Mandragora)

Clarent (Mandragora)

Luta (Mandragora)

Walre (Mandragora)

Gentot (Mandragora)

Mow (Mandragora)

{T} - Treasure Chest
Trigger Command: Unlock [Unlocks treasure chest to receive contents. Requires Chest Key x1.]

{s} -Shrub (cannot be occupied)

Characters may start in rows D-F, columns 6-7!

**Also, edit your profile so that Erix has 2% Evasion now. I forgot that everyone was supposed to get an Evasion upgrade at lv 5. e.e;;

Last edited by Masquerade on Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentFox21993 Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:07 pm

Erix starts in cell F6!

When the creatures appeared, Erix took out his new book and found the section that held information about them. He began skimming over the information, taking in every little bit he saw that could help out. He looked to the two women to see that they were already prepared to attack. "All right, then. Let's do this."
SilentFox21993
SilentFox21993
Restless
Restless

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:37 pm

{s} { } { } {V} { } { } {s} { } {W} B
{K} { } { } {E} { } { } {T} { } {G} E
{ } { } { } { } { } {E} { } { } { } F

Teresa (Blade Dancer)

Dolce (Hunter)
DD: 0/10

Erix (Mage)
HP: 30/30
MP: 40/40
DD: 1/10
Atk: 1
Int: 10
Spr: 6
Evade: 2%

Kerad (Berserk Mandrake)

Valurus (Mandragora)

Erba (Mandragora)

Ruco (Mandragora)

Clarent (Mandragora)

Luta (Mandragora)

Walre (Mandragora)

Gentot (Mandragora)

Mow (Mandragora)

{T} - Treasure Chest
Trigger Command: Unlock [Unlocks treasure chest to receive contents. Requires Chest Key x1.]

Player Phase 1!

Teresa moves to E8.

Teresa instantly performed a backflip and held her blade so that as she landed, she sliced downwards on the mandragora behind her before crouching low and dealing two deft slashes upon it. These things seemed even weaker now than they were before. Were they getting stronger? She held her blade at the ready for the other mandragora were still wary, not like it mattered much.

Teresa attacks Gentot! 3 hits! 8 Dmg per hit! (ATK) [Sure Hit]

Dolce attacks Valurus! 11 Dmg! (ATK)

Dolce released the arrow that was already on her bow and watched as it pierced through one of the creatures causing it to shriek in agony before falling over. "Priorities! Take out the little ones first; avoid using mana to do so...well, unless you're the mage!" she commanded, stumbling a bit at the end causing her to laugh. She forgot that was how magicians mainly dealt damage--through the consumption and control of mana.

Dolce waits.

Last edited by Masquerade on Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentFox21993 Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:21 pm

Erix moves to E5!

With a combination of the text he had read and pure common sense, he figured he could take these little mandragoras much more easily than he had last night. Using one of the spells from his old tome that he had memorized, he attacked one of the creatures that was close to him.

Erix casts Dancing Flame on Erba! 9 Fire Dmg! (INT) [Chance of Burn]

34/40 MP
SilentFox21993
SilentFox21993
Restless
Restless

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:09 pm

Valurus takes 10 Dmg!

Valurus PERFECT KILL!!

Erba takes 19 Dmg!

Erba OVERKILL!!

Gentot takes 21 Dmg!

Gentot OVERKILL!!

{s} { } { } { } { } { } {s} { } {W} B
{K} { } { } { } {E} { } { } {T} { } E

Enemy Phase.

Kerad moves to E3.

Kerad waits.

Ruco moves to H5.

Ruco waits.

Clarent moves to B6.

Clarent waits.

Luta moves to H7.

Luta waits.

Walre moves to D9.

Walre waits.

Mow moves to G9.

Mow waits.

{T} { } {s} {s} { } { } { } { } { } A
{s} { } { } { } { } {C} {s} { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } { } {D} { } { } {W} D
{ } { } {K} { } {E} { } { } {T} { } E
{ } { } {s} {s} { } { } {s} { } {M} G
{s} { } { } { } {R} { } {L} {s} { } H
{s} { } { } { } {s} { } { } { } { } I
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } J

Player Phase 2!

Teresa (Blade Dancer)

Dolce (Hunter)
DD: 1/10

Erix (Mage)
HP: 30/30
MP: 34/40
DD: 2/10

Kerad (Berserk Mandrake)

Valurus (Mandragora) *PERFECT KILL*

Erba (Mandragora) *OVERKILL*

Ruco (Mandragora)

Clarent (Mandragora)

Luta (Mandragora)

Walre (Mandragora)

Gentot (Mandragora) *OVERKILL*

Mow (Mandragora)

{T} - Treasure Chest

Teresa moves to D8.

"Like lambs to the slaughter," Teresa stated smugly as she laid waste to another plant monster with several quick slashes from her katana. She wondered why the others hadn't just run away. Were they not aware of their fate, or were they just that willing to die? She glanced over at the larger creature. It had a rather stupid expression upon its face and she grimaced, but said nothing and thought nothing.

Teresa attacks Walre! 3 hits! 8 Dmg per hit! (ATK) [Sure Hit]

Dolce moves to C6.

"Come and get some!" Dolce growled as she charged the mandragora that was getting close to her. She tucked away her bow and retrieved her greatsword from its rightful spot on her back. Swinging it over her head, she made to slam it down on the helpless monster before her and did so without mercy. "It helps to be heartless in situations like these," she advised her recruits. "They may look cute, but they're monsters. They sure as hell won't hesitate to tear you a new one if you're not careful."

Dolce attacks Clarent! 11 Dmg! (ATK)

Last edited by Masquerade on Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentFox21993 Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:35 pm

Erix moves to G5!

The creatures seemed to fall beneath his and Teresa's attacks much more easily than before. It was clear that both their skills had increased since the previous night. Following Dolce's advice, he ignored the larger creature that approached, and proceeded to attack more of the smaller ones.

Erix casts Dancing Flame on Ruco! 9 Fire Dmg! (INT) [Chance of Burn]

28/40 MP
SilentFox21993
SilentFox21993
Restless
Restless

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:51 pm

Ruco takes 19 Dmg!

Ruco OVERKILL!!

Clarent takes 10 Dmg!

Clarent PERFECT KILL!!

Walre takes 21 Dmg!

Walre OVERKILL!!

{s} { } { } { } { } { } {s} { } { } B
{s} { } { } { } { } {D} { } {s} { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {T} { } D
{ } { } {K} { } { } { } { } { } { } E
{ } { } {s} {s} {E} { } {s} { } {M} G
{s} { } { } { } { } { } {L} {s} { } H

Enemy Phase.

Kerad moves to E5.

Kerad waits.

Luta moves to G6.

Luta attacks Erix! 3 Dmg! (ATK)

Mow moves to F8.

Mow waits.

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {T} { } D
{ } { } { } { } {K} { } { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {M} { } F
{ } { } {s} {s} {E} {L} {s} { } { } G

Player Phase 3!

Teresa (Blade Dancer)

Dolce (Hunter)
DD: 2/10

Erix (Mage)
HP: 29/30
MP: 28/40
DD: 3/10

Kerad (Berserk Mandrake)

Ruco (Mandragora) *OVERKILL*

Clarent (Mandragora) *PERFECT KILL*

Luta (Mandragora)

Walre (Mandragora) *OVERKILL*

Mow (Mandragora)

{T} - Treasure Chest

Teresa moves to F6.

Teresa dashed through the grass of the garden and leapt into the air only to land perfectly next to the mandragora that was attacking Erix. "Soulless creature," she spat as she hacked away at it with her blade. "Leave the last of the rabble to me; the big guy's getting impatient," she offered. She knew she wasn't in charge, but it seemed like the best plan of action.

Teresa attacks Luta! 3 hits! 8 Dmg per hit! (ATK) [Sure Hit]

Dolce uses Watchkeeper on Kerad! 5 hits! 8 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

MP: 20/30

"Fine by me, chick," Dolce said and grinned, placing her greatsword back on her back and pulled out her bow with ease. She pulled an arrow back upon it and focused. A slight distortion in the air appeared around the shaft of the arrow, and as she released it, several more arrows trailed immediately behind it, even though she hadn't nocked anymore or made any effort to fire more than one. One after the other the arrows pierced into the large body of the mandrake.

Dolce waits.

Last edited by Masquerade on Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentFox21993 Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:16 am

Erix moves to F5!

"That sounds like a fine plan to me," he said, making his way toward the larger creature and attacking.

Erix casts Dancing Flame on Kerad! 9 Fire Dmg! (INT) [Chance of Burn]

22/40 MP
SilentFox21993
SilentFox21993
Restless
Restless

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:18 am

Kerad takes 33 Dmg!

HP: 2/35

Kerad evades Burn!

R-Ability Poison Body activates!

Dolce is Poisoned!

Luta takes 21 Dmg!

Luta OVERKILL!!

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } { } {E} {T} { } {M} { } F

Dolce is Poisoned for 3 turns!

Enemy Phase.

Kerad uses Toxic Spore! [Teresa evades Poison][Erix is Poisoned]

MP: 12/20

Kerad waits.

Mow moves to F7.

Mow attacks Teresa! 3 Dmg! (ATK)

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } { } {E} {T} {M} { } { } F

Player Phase 4!

Teresa (Blade Dancer)
HP: 34/35

Dolce (Hunter) *POISON*
HP: 29/35
MP: 20/30
DD: 7/10

Erix (Mage) *POISON*
HP: 24/30
MP: 22/40
DD: 4/10

Kerad (Berserk Mandrake) *CRITICAL*
HP: 2/35
MP: 12/20

Ruco (Mandragora) *OVERKILL*

Clarent (Mandragora) *PERFECT KILL*

Luta (Mandragora) *OVERKILL*

Walre (Mandragora) *OVERKILL*

Mow (Mandragora)

{T} - Treasure Chest

Garden's Gift activates! [+1 HP Recovered]

Teresa attacks Mow! 3 hits! 8 Dmg per hit! (ATK) [Sure Hit]

Teresa didn't even blink as she shredded the little plant creature into nothingness with a flurry of slashes before turning her attention to the remaining monster: the primary target, it seemed. "You guys have it under control?" she questioned them with a slight smirk on her face. The monsters hadn't served up much of a challenge at all, which might have been a good thing. She thought back to how she had almost lost her life to a 'challenging' monster last night and frowned.

Teresa waits.

Dolce attacks Kerad! 11 Dmg! (ATK)

"Done, and done," Dolce said promptly as she let loose another arrow. The creature surely couldn't withstand another round of assaults. It looked as if someone could blow on it and it would die. "Sad fate, eh? Choose a different garden next time, you annoying bastard." She put away her weapons, knowing that the job was pretty much complete.

Dolce waits.

Last edited by Masquerade on Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentFox21993 Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:34 am

Erix waits.

Erix saw that Dolce's attack would be the end of the larger creature, so he didn't even bother to attack. "Simple enough," he said, closing his book and holding it by his side.
SilentFox21993
SilentFox21993
Restless
Restless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next