Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Dream Murder Mystery

+14
VIII Redeta
NicolaSalociN
Deegamah
Cerani
Xenosaga
Obli
Shadow
Kurio
Sargaras
Azure
Zerifachias
Plattack
Durn
Masquerade
18 posters

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Eternal Dream Murder Mystery - Page 9 Empty Re: Eternal Dream Murder Mystery

Post by NicolaSalociN Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:47 pm

// CREEEEEEPY... O_o //
NicolaSalociN
NicolaSalociN
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:03 pm

//Oh, that's not even the half of it.//
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:39 pm

Lucky me, the killer thinks as the killer strikes gold once again with another unlocked room right next door to Hak's.

Inside, vmprsxslv is unpacking her clothes and placing them in a magnificent bureau. She had just arrived in the DH earlier, unsure if she really wanted to stay or not, but in the end, she figured that she might as well enjoy the thrill. Unfortunately, death draws nearer to her. Her eyes widen, but by the time she turns around, the killer's hunting blade is jammed into her chest, blood trickling from the wound. "Yes, bleed for me," the killer growls in a low voice. The killer moves the blade up a little, lengthening the laceration allowing more blood to escape. The victim was about to let out a scream as she recovered from the surprise of the attack when the killer roughly covered her mouth and slammed her against the bureau. With brute force, the killer crashed her head into the bureau over and over again, the repitition calming the killer's insane soul. A cracking sound can be heard, but it is hard to tell whether or not the cracking is coming from the now splintering bureau drawers or vmprsxslv's skull.

Seeing that she was dead, the killer uncovers her mouth and violently tosses her to the floor. "Damn, now she can't feel pain," the killer grumbles impatiently and sets to cutting open an area around the victim's heart similar to that of RainbowVeins. When the killer caught a glimpse of the heart, the killer's eyes lit up. "My favorite.....," the killer trails off. "But it's so lonely...." Slowly, the killer rises and leaves the room. The killer enters Hak's room now and scavenges the scattered organs looking for the heart. Apparently, it had slid under Hak's bed which is the last place the killer searched, but the killer is so happy when the killer finds it that the killer can hardly stop smiling. With renewed vigor, the killer returns to vmprsxslv's room and stuffs Hak's heart in the cut around her own heart so that both lifeless hearts are side by side. "There. Now no heart has to be by itself." The killer smiles kindly and departs the room leaving the mangled corpse lying int the floor.

With that, the killer decides to clean up and go to bed.

~Morning~
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by crazE Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:15 am

I could see the sun creeping up behind me, into some open windows. Morning I think, turning back to the being in front of me. I could clearly see the face of my captor and some guy behind her. Her face was tired, doubtful, untrusting at the moment. I hesitantly open my mouth to explain, but nothing comes out. Suddenly my logical side comes out. I stand up straight, and my eyes turn into orbs of knowledge. "Why kill one innocent when you doubt others as well?" I ask inquisitively.
crazE
crazE
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:24 pm

I pause, considering his words. I stare at him, and his blood-covered clothes. The smell is getting to me, I can hear my heart beating in my ears, the world is starting to turn red. It was so easy to release the arrow, at first I didn't notice that I had. An arrow stuck out of his forehead, my arrow. Suddenly the world drained of color, and my mouth gaped in surprise as he fell over.

I drop the bow and it clatters to the floor. Nicolas might not be looking at me, but I think I can feel his eyes on me. I turn to him, my eyes wide with shock.

"I-I killed . . . I killed him."
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:44 pm

I wake up, panting. It's already 11:00, by the look of my surroundings. The sun's rays shining through my window in a golden, peaceful tone. The unexperienced DHQ member might even mistake this view as if this place was a haven, even though it truly is a living hell.

I arise from my bed and prepare myself for the day, simple jeans and a t-shirt. Nothing special, nothing new. I leave my room, unconsciously leaving my door ajar, and begin to tread down the hallways of the DHQ.

After a few minutes of travel, I notice Cerani and Salocin close by. I run up to greet them. But, before I could, I see a murdered corpse on the opposite side of the hall. An arrow was lodged into the victim's head.

"W-What happened here?" I question.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:43 pm

I wake up again, this time I feel quite different than the last few days. I open the door, this time Slasher in left hand, and go down the hallways. This has become a slaughterhouse, the murderer had gracefully killed almost everyone. You don't know what will come next.
I as my steps echo in the marble corridor, the unconfused smell of dead and blood pervades the air.
"Amazing. Another victim..." I mutter as I quickly search for the corpse.
This time I find Cerani and Salocin, it appears that Durn had just come. In the center of the bloody scene, there lies the corpse- Craze's corpse -his head being struck with an arrow, a line of blood passing through his face.
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:54 pm

I turn to look at Durn and Shadow. They seems suspicious, but shouldn't we all be? Even though I may not be the killer, I just took someone else's life. I asked a question first but I don't think that changes anything.

"I-I-I didn't mean to, I swear. It-it slipped and-and I let go!" My words, lies, slip out of my mouth seemingly of their own accord, though I know I thought of them. I'm lying to cover for myself, to hide what I've just done. Is that wrong? That I'd try to protect myself? I don't know.

" . . . I've got to go." I grab the bow and try to calmly walk away, my weak knees making it very hard. As soon as I think I'm out of earshot, I begin to run, letting my feet guide me. They lead my to my room and I burst through my door. I slam it shut and try to lock it. It's difficult because my hands are shaking. Click! There. Maybe I can relax now . . .
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:55 pm

(I'm a guy. >.>)
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:57 pm

Durn wrote:(I'm a guy. >.>)

//Sorry, but already edited with Shadow in mind.//
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:12 pm

The Slasher flies through the air, the speed making the wind be cut in half while the acceleration slightly distorts the shining blade. As soon as Cerani locked the door, the blade popped out of the wooden door.
"So, how do I know you're not the murderer?" I coldly speak as I approach the door to get back my Slasher stuck in it.
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:01 pm

I sigh, I didn't want to take part in this event that was currently going on between Shadow and Cerani. I then decided to escape from the scene, also, possibly escaping my own accidental death.

After wandering the halls, pondering what had happened over the past few days, I look out a window. I see a bluebird gliding through the sky, lush, flourishing grass, and many great, lively trees swaying in the wind.

It was a beautiful day on the outside. Yet unfortunately, we're on the inside; unable to enjoy this carefree bliss.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:14 pm

The bodies had finally been gathered just outside the building. I was very satisfied with myself. I had lugged this damned machine all the way from my room to an area just outside of the DH. Birds were chirping, the sky was blue....a perfect day to shatter the piece with a grotesque display of inhuman behavior. The killer's style was slightly boring, but I over compensated with a gory dispersal of body parts and explosions.

I placed the bodies under the machine's "shredder", and turned it on. After a ten-second delay, the shredder created enough suction to devour the bodies, and envelope me in a spray of blood. The machine had impressive range, unfortunately. After a quarter of an hour, red Lysol cans were emptied out in the same fashion as soda cans are released from a vending machine.

"When evening befalls this place...everything will be red.", I said to myself with a grin. Then I noticed something; I had forgotten about my ritual of eating a bowl a day to support my energy reserves, which also served the purpose of giving me the illogical illusion of being safe from the Killer's wrath. The latter did not occur to me, and it never would, for it was subdued in my subconscious, and made realized in my dreams.

I ran to the kitchen to fetch myself my life insurance, before preparing for my evening event.
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:12 am

"I'm not!" I shout at Shadow. I know I'm not the killer. "It was an accident. Please leave me alone!"

I drop the bow on my floor and flop on my bed, covering my head with my pillow. The cotton is not as deafening as I want it to be, but how can you drown out your own thoughts?
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:16 am

~Afternoon~

Last edited by Masquerade on Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:28 am

I threw myself onto my bed, slightly shaking from what I had done just this morning. Maybe now the deaths would stop, now that I have taken action. Even so, the thought of what I had done remained in my mind, as a heavy pressure of guilt.

There was one person that no one would suspect, and also one that had not shown his face. I wonder if he thought we were stupid or something, not realizing his deeds.

The door creaked open, and I walked through the open door to see who I thought the murderer was, lying on his bed, fast asleep, as if he had stayed up late into the night. This didn't surprise me one bit, he was the murderer. In my mind at least.

I pulled the silenced revolver out of my back pocket, glaring at the figure on the bed. Walking up to him, I raised the gun to the murderer's head. I whisper to myself, "Time for you to pay for what you've done...Jezebel."

I looked down at the revolver, grimacing at it. Opening the window, I chucked the gun as far as I could. I thought my job was done after shooting Jezebel. Maybe now...the deaths would stop.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:54 am

I looked despairingly at the mountain of dishes before me. No one had bothered to eat or clean since the murders began, so for the most part, I was to blame for this. Not that I was gonna do anything about it, but it looks gross. Seriously, though, everyone's trying in vain to find the killer, and by the sounds of the halls sometimes, it sounds like they're starting to kill each other, too. Was I the only one who had a totally level head? I hope not, or I might end up being a suspect for my calmness.

I left the pile of silverware, bowls, and plates to retire to the outdoors. An excellent day indeed. The sky was clear, a subtle wind made the grass and surrounding trees motion elegantly, creating the illusion of piece during this time of relative anxiety.

It also occurred to me no one bothered going outside that often either; although I can't blame them, as the winding halls of the DH do promote a feeling of security for some. Since it was still a few hours before evening would fall, I sat against my machine, which I had left outdoors due to my laziness. I made sure to enjoy this time of peace, as there was no gauruntee I'd live through the night to behold the light of the following morning.

No matter how much cereal I eat, I knew I'd never truly be secure.
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by NicolaSalociN Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:31 pm

Dumbfounded, I stare at the corpse, and the arrow protruding from the being's head. I had been staring at it for almost an hour now. Cerani had already gone, but I knew she had not killed this person intentionally. It was an instinct: A person covered in blood escaping a murder scene, everything fit. However, it seems she still feels the horror of what she has done.
I slowly go down the corridor to her room. Out side of it I see Shadow yelling and screaming still, and it appears that his sword is firmly stuck in the grain of the door. I walk up and punch him in the back of the head, knocking him out cold. "You know she didn't do it on purpose, and she can't be the killer because she was with me when the murders happened."
I look to the sword stuck in the crevice of the door and hiit it with Dark's. Bending, the boken blade and hilt clatter to the floor, the blade still lodged in the door. "Ooops.." I really hadn't meant to break the blade, only dislodge it.
I take Shadow back to his room and write a small note of apology, recommend a anger management association, and leave the room. When I reach Cerani's door I lightly knock "It's Salocin..." Hopefully she will open the door.
NicolaSalociN
NicolaSalociN
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:03 pm

I stir from my daytime nightmares as I hear knocking at my door. It sounds too gentle to be Shadow trying to break my door down again, so I decide to peek out. I get up and unlock it, opening the door a crack. I almost cry with relief when I see it's Nic, who looks completely not suspicious and not angry.

I open the door a little more, and try to open my mouth to say Hi. Nothing comes out, because my throat is tightened. I touch my face; it's wet with tears. Huh, I've been crying, and I didn't notice that I had.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by NicolaSalociN Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:00 pm

The door opens and I see Cerani's face strewn with tears. I envelope her in a friendly hug.
"We'll get through this." I say nonchalantly, as if she didn't just kill someone and none of us could be suddenly killed my a serial killer.
"I don't really know what to do now." I say after a minute. "There's no way we can kill this guy and we won't be able to survive either." I look around the dimly lit corridor and then go into her room and lock the door. "Just to be safe." I said.
NicolaSalociN
NicolaSalociN
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:24 pm

It is a beautiful day outside today. A perfect day for murder. The killer stalks about the grounds of the DH only to come across a grisly machine...and the perfect victim--the one who always eats cereal. "A bowl a day keeps the killer away," the killer whispers with a slight laugh. Sneaking up behind Aura, the killer crams another ball of cloth into the victim's mouth and then doubles up with tape. After all, the killer has something special planned for this victim.

The killer turns on the machine; the same one used to grind up and scatter the corpses of the fallen members of Eternal Dream. Aura struggles as his quick mind deduces what is to become of him. "What irony," the killer suggests nonchalantly. "First, your little superstition of eating cereal to keep me away is proven false and you're about to be grinded up just like your fellow members."

Roughly, the killer takes both of Aura's hands and begins to slide them into the grinder. The sound of grinding flesh and crunching bone permeates the air; of course, it is normal now that everyone knew of Aura's flagrant disposal methods. Aura wants to release his cries of pain, but is forced to endure without such solace. His whole body convulses in pain as the killer slowly pushes both of Aura's hands into the grinder, blood and globs of flesh scattering across the grass, painting it a crimson red. Every second feels like an eternity to the poor victim as his arms begin to be consumed by his very creation.

However, the killer notices the killer's victim becoming faint. Damn, I'm losing him to blood loss. He has to feel this. He has to feel the pain. Eyes widening, the killer withdraws Aura's grinded arms, but then viciously shoves Aura's head into the grinding machine. The body goes crazy at this point, and along with the blood and chunks of facial flesh--mayhap a piece of nose or lips?--now flies some finely minced hair. Aura does not want to feel any more pain. His contained screams wish to be released. Aura can no longer think and his vision becomes blurry, which is for the best, for his eyeballs soon became squished into two white amorphous globs.

The killer shoves the rest of the body into the machine sending bone fragments, bloodied masses that may have been skin or possibly organs, and many other objects of miscellany. The killer revels in pure ecstacy as the machine emanates a sound similar to that of a person noisily chewing meat as the machine begins to grind up Aura's entrails. By the end, the killer lies in the grass, the machine turned off, and just ahead of the killer, the killer's painting of blood and gore expanded across the area.

Knowing that time was of the essence, the killer departs and persists to clean the killer's self up and continue with the killer's daily routine.

~Evening~

Last edited by Masquerade on Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:09 pm

I awake for the second time this day. I realize what had happened and curse myself for not paying attention in my behind. But then again, I would have beheaded him or something. But who?
I pick up the scrupulously placed note of... Salocin. He recommended me an anger management institute, too? Hell, this would have been a little bit funnier if a murderer wasn't slaughtering everyone he wishes to, one by one; but this? Now I wished I had been paying attention to my behind. I curse again.
I pick my Slasher, (I think he left it with the note, but where's the second one?) and go outside. It's evening, perfect time for a killing scene of some sort.
Then again, something feels wrong...
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by NicolaSalociN Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:25 pm

// oooh Masq, I think I just threw up in my mouth.... Razz//
NicolaSalociN
NicolaSalociN
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:37 pm

I'd started a little when Nic hugged me, but I let him. It was nice to know that at least one person wasn't going to freak out. After he'd locked my door, I went to sit on my my bed and basically twiddle my thumbs until I felt too tired to stay awake any longer, and went to sleep.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by NicolaSalociN Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:58 pm

I watched Cerani fall asleep, and then stared at the ceiling just to think. I sat on the floor and leaned against the cool wall. We have no hope... and then I too drifted off.
NicolaSalociN
NicolaSalociN
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next