Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Dream Murder Mystery

+14
VIII Redeta
NicolaSalociN
Deegamah
Cerani
Xenosaga
Obli
Shadow
Kurio
Sargaras
Azure
Zerifachias
Plattack
Durn
Masquerade
18 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Eternal Dream Murder Mystery - Page 10 Empty Re: Eternal Dream Murder Mystery

Post by Masquerade Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Prowling the halls, the killer notices one Zeri also stalking about. And how interesting--there is a revolver in her hands. She's taking away my glory....she's taking away my position. She cannot steal who I am...away from me! The killer rushes the unfortunate girl, taking her free hand and using it to stifle her screams. Immediately, he seizes her other hand and puts the revolver to her head. The killer takes note of the position--right outside Cerani's room. How...right.

"So, you thought you could just do what I do, right? Go around killing people as you please?" the killer spat angrily in her ear with a deathly quiet voice. "You're not even doing it right. But I can remedy the situation." The killer laughs silently. Zeri's eyes are wide in fright. What is the killer going to do to her? She has heard of the other murders...

"I can hear it now: 'I can't take it anymore! I never should have killed Jezebel! And shame on me for ever thinking of killing Cerani! I don't deserve to live anymore!' Right?" the killer says, mocking Zeri's voice. The killer pulls the trigger, blood mixed with brain matter splattering Cerani's door; the shot was point blank, so it looked as if she killed herself. Ah, so the revolver was silenced. How convenient. The killer lets the body slip gracefully to the floor and stalks away just as quietly as the killer came.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:46 pm

As I continue to wander the deadly halls, I notice a small splatter of blood on a nearby door; a corpse peacefully placed underneath the blood splatter. Unable to tell who the victim was, I slowly and hesitantly pace towards the unliving body. At a closer range, I can easily tell that the corpse was Zeri's. I throw up in my mouth, the sight is truly gruesome.

"Who the hell did this?" I think to myself as I inspect the corpse. It might of even been a suicide, by the look of it. The shot was point blank; there was no way Zeri would let someone else get that close to them, especially if there was a killer wandering around.

I leave the crime scene, checking to see if there were any other victims.

After a long search, I come to the conclusion that there were no others deaths, and return to my room. I prepare myself for bed, as usual. I then fall into a deep slumber.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by NicolaSalociN Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:35 pm

I wake suddenly, hearing a small scuffle at the door, but think nothing of it. The night is only beginning. I slowly get to my feet and find a whetstone underneath Cerani's bed and start sharpening DarkChibimon's sword, now my sword. I ponder all the occurrences in the recent days since my arrival, so many deaths, I haven't even visited the outside areas of thiw world just because I'm too afraid of dying. Pitiful. However, I can't leave Cerani alone. She doesn't deserve to die. I rub my face with my hands... what? BLOOD?
I suddenly realize that I have sratched myself in a small area and only a small amount of blood is on my fingers...
This needs to be resolved, but what can we do. The killer kills, we wait. Wait... WAIT! That's it. The message on the wall said that we must all decide on who the killer is and then the murders will stop. We have to take a vote. The only thing to be done is to point out who the killer is. I realize that the blood on my face was from my own hand, I had cut it along my sword blade in my frantic rambling thoughts. Shoot. I apply pressure to my wound and let the nonessential pain take me away to my dreams.
NicolaSalociN
NicolaSalociN
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargaras Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:46 am

I slowly wandered through the halls, my sword drawn. I had been wandering these halls for a few days now inspecting the killers work. "I don't beleave this... these killings are becoming more and ore frequent... and I'm wandering here... ALONE?" I sighed and looked around for another person. I thought I saw someone, but, no. It was the Corpse of Zeri. "Hmm.. so he thinks he can pass it off for suicide? He's smart..." This place was close to my room, so I sprinted there, slaming the door shut behind me. I locked it quickly and leaned up aginat the wall, locking the window shut and nailing a spare plank over it. "I need to make allys, not enemy's, if I wish to figure out who this is before it's too late..."
Sargaras
Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:37 pm

~Night~

Last edited by Masquerade on Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:12 pm

The moonlight filters in through the windows of the forgotten hall. Not too many people traverse here anymore, the killer thinks to the killer's self. Only several empty rooms are here in this hall, except for one. The killer tests the knob. It is unlocked of course. This wing of the headquarters is pretty excluded from the rest. It is not a surprise that the person in this room is blissfully unaware of a killer. It is the perfect place to search for prey.

The door swings open slowly with no creaking this time. How fortunate. However, what is even more fortunate is that there are two victims in this room: Knight Mare and Light in Darkness. Siblings that they were, they had decided before to share a room. The killer shuts the door behind the killer. A television set is left on and the channel it displays is nothing but static which echoes noisily about the room. Here, they can be as loud as they want. They certainly chose a horrible place to have a room since no one can help them here. The killer smirks and draws two sharp knives. One of the killer's pockets is full of nails, and the other has a hammer in it.

With a quick movement, the killer slams the knife through Knight Mare's shirt and embeds it into the wall. That way, the killer does not have to worry about both of the victims at the same time. Knight Mare awakens instantly and tries to get up, but fails miserably. "What are you doing?! Why are you in here?!" he shouts. The killer just smiles menacingly at him and walks towards Light in Darkness who is beginning to awaken. The killer grabs the boy roughly by the hair and slams his head into the wall. "STOP! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!!" Knight Mare shouts in vain, struggling to move, but the knife is deep in the wall and is not budging.

Light in Darkness mumbles something inaudible, but then screams suddenly, his body thrashing about. The killer had positioned the killer's self on the boy's stomach and had begun slicing Light's left hand off with the blade. Light in Darkness screams even louder to no avail as the knife cuts through the flesh and eventually the bone. After a couple of minutes of work, Light's hand falls to the floor, a river of blood gushing from his wrist. The crimson flow soaks the sheets and puddles on the floor where the hand rests. Seeing the wound, Light thrashes more, but the killer is too strong and maintains the killer's ground. The killer begins slicing off the other hand.

In his bed, Knight Mare watches helplessly as his brother's hands are sliced off. He must close his eyes as Light's other hand falls to the floor with a thud landing not too far away from the left one. "Don't worry; you'll be next," the killer says calmly, looking over to Knight Mare. The killer sets to work hacking away at Light's left arm, right near the shoulder. The knife is so sharp that it barely makes sound as it makes its way through the flesh, but an unmistakable grinding sound permeates the air as the knife comes across some thicker bones. The killer disassembles Light's body one limb at a time until hands, feet, legs, and arms on lying in a massive pool of blood on the floor. Unbelievably, Light is still alive, though his senses are fading fast. "This is perfect," the killer mutters. The killer takes out an extremely long nail and the hammer. Placing the nail's point on Light's forehead, the killer brings down the hammer with great force. A grotesque crunching sound dominates the room now as the nail pierces Light's skull and penetrates his brain. The poor boy dies with a final sigh.

Knight Mare begins crying. His body feels extremely weak. He had been helpless. He watched as his brother was massacred before his eyes. The killer gets off of Light's body and walks over to Knight Mare. He was in for the same fate...

The killer stands by the door to the room smiling, the killer's body splattered in blood and pockets empty of nails, though the bloodied hammer still remains in one. On the wall that the killer is staring at is a sickening "work of art." Light and Knight Mare's bodies are nailed to the wall with a long nail in each skull protruding from the forehead. The severed arms and legs are hanging off of several nails thanks to the tendons and ligaments that are exposed. The window is open and a breeze blows the limbs to and fro, blood running down them. A piece of jagged bone juts out of the flesh and muscle of the limbs providing focal point for the masterpiece. The pair's severed feet remain on the floor under the bodies as if they were standing, soles flat on the floor. However, Light's hands are nailed to the wall near Knight Mare's body and Knight Mare's hands are nailed near Light's body. The killer looks at the palms of the hands, nails sticking out right in the middle. "There you go, brothers," the killer whispers. "Now, you will always have a piece of each other even in death." The killer turns the killer's back on the bloodstained wall, floor, and furniture, opens the door, and departs.

Making the killer's way to get cleaned up, a tear rolls down the killer's cheek. The killer had finally created something meaningful. The killer was hoping that the other members would be excited...

~Morning~
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:50 pm

~Afternoon~
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:56 am

~Evening~

Last edited by Masquerade on Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:28 pm

//WTF?! A whole day, and no one says a word? I repeat, WTF?!//

I wake, extremely groggy. It's still dark outside. Odd, I feel like I've slept too long, but not too little. Weird. I turn over to glance at my watch in the moonlight. I've always liked my watch, it tells the date of the month where the 3 would normally be on the watchface. It's one number higher than it should be.

"Holy crap! I slept a whole day?" I sit up very quickly, too quickly I realize as my head swims. I wait a couple seconds for my momentary dizziness to dissipate. I check all of my limbs and extremities. I seem to still be intact, so I must still be alive. I see a small flicker of movement in the corner of my eye and nearly jump five feet. Coming back down to Earth, or wherever this was, I see that it's just Nicolas. Apparently he was still sleeping too. It looked he had moved, and Dark's sword was in his hands, along with my sharpening stone. It had just been there ever since I came to this place. I haven't touched, mostly because I've never had too.

I get up and softly touch Nic's shoulder, not wanting to startle him. He still had a vice grip on that sword, even in sleep.
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:38 pm

~Night~
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:02 pm

"I need to end the suffering..." I say to myself in my room, silver gun in hand. "I-It's the only way... I need to prove it to them! I must!"

Holding the gun up to my neck, I regret everything; coming here in the first place was a terrible idea. It was all a bad idea.

"I must leave!"

A gunshot can be heard around the DHQ, inside my locked room, I am found on the ground, a red liquid splattered upon my neck.

Last edited by Durn on Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:36 pm

The killer paces down the labyrinthine halls of the DH testing doorknobs to see if they are unlocked. The killer is graced with an unlocked door. The killer opens it, enters, closes it, and locks it. It's just the typical stuff now. In the killer's pockets are some rope, a gag, and a pair of scissors with a slight tinge of rust on them.

Sitting in the middle of the room is Redeta, completely enraptured in her Resident Evil 3 game. "It's about time I got a break; I needed some time to rel--" She is cut off as the killer sneaks up behind her, shoves the gag roughly into her mouth, and knocks her to the floor. After a slight struggle, the killer manages to tie up her arms and legs with the rope.

"Playing video games all the time is not productive!" the killer shouts as the killer draws the scissors. The killer turns her over on her back and raises the killer's hand into the air. With a merciless swing, the killer slashes Redeta across the face, a few drops of crimson blood splattering the floor. Redeta tries to scream, but the gag does its job as it has done a seemingly innumerable amount of times before. Without hesitation, the killer slashes at her other cheek. Switching to holding the scissors normally, the killer gets to work on Redeta's right cheek. "You are quite pretty, aren't you? But you need some work done to you." The killer smiles and digs part of the scissors into her cheek, a slow stream of blood leaking down it. The killer smiles and smears the blood over her cheek. "Beautiful." The killer digs the scissors further into her face before making the first snip. The killer cuts all the way around in a circle and pulls off the bit of flesh that the killer had cut. Holding it in front of Redeta's teary eyes, the killer wanted her to see it; to see the killer's work, dangling right in her line of vision and dripping with blood.

The killer then makes a vicious cut to her jaw, and follows up with another cut to her bottom lip. Redeta squirms in pain, her cheek missing a piece of skin leaving a wound that is bleeding profusely and now the killer is snipping at her face with rusty scissors. The agony is unbearable and she wishes that she could just die, but she had not sustained enough damage to perish so easily. Thus, she is forced to endure the multiple snippings the killer did to her face. However, the killer finds this unsatisfactory. "I want to feel you struggle underneath me...," the killer whispers into her ear, which was cut up by now, kind of like when kids cut snowflakes out of paper. The killer raises the scissors once more, and Redeta cringes, for she anticipates another slash to the face. When the pain does not come, she opens her eyes....only to see the scissors come falling down! The killer grins maliciously as the killer stabs Redeta in the left eye with the scissors. The killer hears the squishing sound of the scissors in her eye and the killer persists to twist the scissors around in the socket to amplify the sickening sound. Both of Redeta's fists hit the floor over and over again; it is the only way that she can withstand the pain, though she does not have to worry for long. Streams and streams of blood leaks past the scissors and runs out over Redeta's face and onto the floor. The killer removes the scissors and looks at the grinded substance that had been Redeta's left eye. Not pleased with what the killer sees, the killer jams the scissors right back into the socket.

The killer gets up abruptly and hurries out of the room, leaving the killer's tools of torture behind. After cleaning up, the killer rushes to the killer's bedroom and rests...in complete tranquility, that is. The killer sighs in relief and falls asleep.

~Morning~
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:54 pm

I am still lost when it came to the Headquarters, even worse when I'm still half asleep. Nevertheless I kept searching for something, anything to act as a reminder for where I actually am in the Headquarters. I was having no luck, go figure, but it couldn't hurt to wander.

I turned the corner and immeadeatly and stopped in my tracks. I couldn't believe my eyes, right there infront of me lay one of the members, thrown on the floor like a ragdoll. Rather than trying to identify the member I backed away slowly and hoped that I did not just see that.

I still did not have such luck, my mind was stuck on one picture and that was the dead member. I focused just a tiny bit more, and walked away, knowing now that it was Redeta.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargaras Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:14 pm

I slowly awoke. My head was filled with the aweful pictures of the mangled bodys of the others. I had been tormented by a seemingly endless nightmare and didn't wake up for awile.

I slowly stood up and unlocked my door, steping out, sword drawn. It was time to patrol for any victims of this killer. My footsteps echoed around the empty halls. I eventualy came upon an open door and I took a step back when I saw what was inside. Redeta had been... cut up, to say the least. I let out a blood-curdiling sreak, high piched (XD) more than I ever had before. I started swinging my sword aimlessly, hitting walls and the floor. "Why the hell are they doing this? What kind of sick bastard could sleep at night after doing these things?!"
Sargaras
Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by NicolaSalociN Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:55 pm

Startled, I awake from my dreams to behold a hand on my shoulder. I grip the sword even tighter than before... and realize that it is just Cerani.
Both of us have not eaten for almost two days so I decide to head to the kitchen. As risky as this task is I need something stretch my legs.
I cautiously tip toe to the kitchen and grab everything I can carry. Hopefully most of it Cerani likes too.
I reach the room once more, and once inside remember to lock the door behind me, deadbolt just to be sure.
I lay the abundance of food on the bed and look to Cerani.
"Remember what the killer said we must do? We have to choose someone and single them out as the killer so no one else will die. Let's make a list. Who are all the members, and which ones are dead?"
I take a bite of an apple relishing the sweet juices as energy flows back through my body.
I can't live like this. Well, at least the food is good.
NicolaSalociN
NicolaSalociN
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:26 pm

I ran to try to find someone but found myself getting no where as I made random turns. I had no clue as to what I should do or where I should go, I just had to leave. It was a struggle just to find a hallway close to mine, much less find my room. But in time I found it, unlocking to door and rushing to my things.

I should have figured staying here was a bad idea ever since I heard about the killer. But something told me I'd be fine, boy was I wrong. The fact that I had found the body meant one thing knowing my luck. I was to be the next to die.

I slammed the door shut locking it and stacking up whatever I could move infront of it. I didn't care if I hadn't eaten, I didn't care if I was about to die now, all I care about was keep the room completely sealed of anyway in. As I sat in the corn, knees against my chest I had the strangest feeling to fall asleep. I closed my eyes for one second and they immeadeatly shot open.

In that short time with my eyes closed, I had foreseen my death. Not exatly how, but my dead body laying somewhere, the feeling of death, or what I imagine death to feel like numbing me.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:33 pm

After a few days, I finally came crawling out of my room after running out of food and water. I managd to stand up and walk through the halls, into the kitchen. After stuffing my face, I ran through the halls again searching for someone to tal with about the murders. The first door I reachd was to the room of the new member, SilverStorm. I tried to open the door, it was locked. So I had to knock on it, hoping that Silver would trust me and let me in.
"This is Kuori...can I come in?" I asked.
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:34 pm

I just finished getting something to eat from the kitchen, and I'm going down the sinister, deadly hallway to my room. I'm not scared, I'll never be. If somehow we could all act together, maybe we would catch the slaughtering murdered between all of us.
I open the wooden door, it creaks open and shows my room. Its exactly as I left it when we all found out Masquerade was dead, when we didn't know what would happen next. I close the door, and after locking it, I leave all the food on my bed. I stare blankly at the window, watching the tranquil grass move as the soft wind of the meadow blows.
I don't know when I'll die, and I don't even know if I care anyway...
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:48 pm

"Kuori... N- No"I shouted back at him.

I shook my head and meantally slapped myself.

"I mean sure... just hold on a second..."

Slowly gaining the courage to move from my position, I moved the few objects I had in place. When it was only me on one side, Kuori on the other and the locked door between us I paused. What if he was the Killer, he could easily come in lock the door and kill me before I had the chance to do anything. Then again if I die, Kuori was the last one in the room, he would be known and killed...

But I didn't want to die, I looked towards my dresser. Sitting there was an old letter opener

"I wouldn't..."I thought as a somehow disobeyed my thoughts and picked it up.

I kept trembling, would I really kill Kouri? I wasn't so sure, but if I killed the Killer, no one else would die, and I would be a hero... but if I was wrong. No it was time to make a decision, I held the letter opener firm and slowly unlocked the door, my legs trembling...
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:40 pm

~Afternoon~

Last edited by Masquerade on Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:08 pm

I smiled and pushed open the door after hearing it unlock. I was wearing a black long sleeved sweater, only the tips of my fingers showing. Nevertheless, I held up my hands as I walked into the room, showing that I meant no harm.
"Since so many people have been killed, I figure that we'd have a better chance of survival if we were in groups of two or three..." I said.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:26 pm

I don't know how long I had been in the Wasteland. It was hard to tell. The place was empty after all. Day, night, there was no difference here. To me, it was a calming place. It felt, well, right. Here I had no worries, no fears, nothing. I just existed. It felt free, clear and nice, I guess.

But I couldn't stay here forever.

Sighing, I slowly stood onto my feet, brushing myself off. It was pretty dirty, this place, but I hadn't been paying much attention until now. Anyway, it was time to check on everyone else. See how they were holding up. I didn't doubt that many more people had died. I wonder how many?

Taking one last look around, I began to make my way out of the Wasteland, toward where everyone else would most likely be. I was willing to bet most of them were in their rooms and staying with their friends. The corner of my lips twitched. Not that it would do them any good.

I scowled. All this was so frustrating. I didn't really care about the deaths or if I were to die soon anymore. All I wanted was for it to stop. For whoever was killing us to just keel over and die of a heart attack or something. They were becoming a right pain in the ass. But there wasn't much that could be done and I think the thought of having to kill off one of our members in order to survive was too much for some of us.

Sighing again, I stared forward blankly. Seriously tired of this.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:27 pm

I was shocked by how he entered, but was still able to keep my composure long enough to hide the letter opener.

"I think I know who the killer is... but I may be wrong..."I mumbled as I quickly closed the door.

Something about Kouri felt safe but also unsafe. I was unsure of whether or not I could trust him, but for some reason didn't bring it to his attention.

"Okay listen... I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but I was about to kill you... I see now that you wouldn't come in here to kill me as it would be obvious... I think to be safest we need to get members to share rooms... and we take shifts... but for now, I have a plan, but we need to wait till evening..."
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:34 pm

I smiled and nodded in agreement to Silver's suggestion. It wasn't really that hard to understand why he wanted to kill me, after all, with two personalities I don't trust even myself at times.
"Alright...what's your plan and your idea of the killer's identity?" I asked with a hint of amusement in my voice.
After Silver whispered to me what his plan was, I thought about it for a moment and nodded in agreement again. It was better than my plan, but that doesn't say much about it since my plan was to just hide in my room with the door and windows barracaded and having about three months worth of food and water.
"Alright then..." I said before walking out of the room and going back to my room, which I completely barracaded.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:13 pm

~Evening~
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer