Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ReCreation

3 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

ReCreation - Page 2 Empty Re: ReCreation

Post by Silver Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:40 pm

"Bastard!" Elisia shouted, practically seething as the insane alchemist took the bartender hostage. They had failed him! If the party didn't act fast then he might die... No. No that couldn't happen. That wouldn't happen. Elisia would be damned if such a thing came close to happening.

Elisia moves to C9!

Elisia attacks Kristofer! 6 Atk Damage! [Elisia moves to A9 via Continuous Assault]

Just as Wisteria's magic began to do its work, the Sharpshooter knocked an arrow and, as she had been the whole battle, fired while running. The arrow whizzed through the air and struck the man as the ice conformed around him like a fist. Before anything else could be said or down, however, Elisia slid over the bar. If the man somehow survived the onslaught then he wouldn't be escaping this way!
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:06 pm

Kristofer takes 9 Dmg!

Kristofer PERFECT KILL!!

Request 01: Stolen Satchel

Objective: Incapacitate the target, Kristofer, while keeping collateral damage and civilian casualties to a minimum!

Achievement: Safety First - Ensure that absolutely no damage is taken by any of the civilians in the bar. [5 AP]

Background: ~Irysian Struggle~

{ } { } {A} { } {X} { } {T} { } {E} A
{ } { } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} B
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } C
{t} {t} { } {t} { } {w} { } {W} { } D
{t} {t} { } { } { } { } { } {t} {t} E
{ } { } { } { } {t} { } { } {t} {t} F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } {w} { } { } {w} { } { } { } H
{t} {t} { } { } { } {f} { } { } { } I
{t} {t} { } { } { } {f} { } { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

Kristofer has been incapacitated!
REQUEST COMPLETE!!

EXPERIENCE:

+4 - Alchemist x1 PERFECT KILL
+4 - All bystanders survived
+2 - Tinkerer x2
+2 - Player Phase completed less than 10
+2 - No Player Character KO
+2 - No D-Abilities used
+2 - No Items used
-3 - Collateral damage
-1 - Bystander harm

TOTAL EXP GAIN: 14

Elisia: 0/12 --- 14/12
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 2/16

Alessia: 0/12 --- 14/12
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!

Wisteria: 0/12 --- 14/12
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!

Xylia: 0/12 --- 14/12
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!

Skill Points Awarded!

+1: Elisia, Alessia, Wisteria, Xylia

Achievement FAILED...

The Party finds 20 Gold!

Items found:

---Potent Acid x1
---Spare Parts x1

Edit your profiles, please~ Update will come shortly.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:44 pm

After a tense situation, the group managed to snatch the stolen satchel from the man's body just as authorities arrived. They took the group's report and spoke with the bartender and civilians about the situation. The bartender would be compensated for the damage dealt to his bar, and he offered the group free drinks for whenever they wanted to pay a visit in thanks for saving his life. He may have been a bit scarred but he could live to serve drinks another day. Looking back at the request details, the group located Albert's residence in the Revelation District on the upper west side of the city, a much more well-to-do area of Irysium. Knocking on the door, they were received by the alchemist and invited in. They handed over the stolen satchel.

"Thank goodness it's all intact!" Albert exclaimed joyously as he opened the satchel and peered inside. He bowed deeply to the guild members who had helped him so much. "You have done me a great aid this day, and I will never forget it. You see, in alchemy, there are major goals we strive to achieve--three of them in fact. One is the complete eradication of disease and rejuvenation of lost health, both physical and mental. We do this by forming an Elixir, a very rare creation for it has to be perfect in order to work at all. The second is the amplification of magical power and the extension of life to near immortality. This is done by the creation of a Philosopher's Stone." He paused to brush some of his blond hair from his spectacle-covered eyes. "My dream, however, is the third goal: the creation of life, a dream that only a god would even dare have, and one that can only be achieved by mastering the other two primary goals of alchemy. However, it gets so much more complex than that, but I won't go into details." He reached into the satchel and procured a beautiful flower with a long green stem with a radiant pale purple flower that drooped over a bit, but it was obvious it was still alive. It had a healthy glowing aura about it that was mesmerizing to look at. "This is a Deity's Tear. It is a flower that can only be obtained from a spot where the tears of a god or goddess have touched the earth. From that spot, flowers bloom. They are the Deity's Tears. One of the rarest alchemical ingredients, they can go for millions on the market. Only one who is willing to journey can gain this wondrous material."

Albert bowed his head once more and gave the flower to the young Wisteria. "I happened to gather more than I needed for my experiments. I would like you to have one as thanks for risking your lives to stop Kristofer. What fate befell of him, may I ask?"

The Party obtains the Deity's Tear! [Added to Inventory]
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:56 pm

Wistera breathed in deeply when the alchemist gave him the flower. For as long as she could remember, she loved flowers. It was one of her more guilty pleasures as a little girl. Her mother didn't like her playing with flowers when there was magic to work with, but she never said anything. Still, Wisteria knew her mother would get a little upset from time to time. Now that she received a flower as a special reward for completing the job, she couldn't regret her emotions towards flowers.

"It's so beautiful," Wisteria breathed, mesmerized by the flower. She glanced up at the alchemist, Albert, and smiled at him. Her smile was bright enough to light up her face, and that same sense of completion welled up within her. Today has been nothing but good for her. "Thank you so much." Wisteria wanted to say more, but knew she should not exhaust her gratefulness. She clutched the flower close to her heart before continuing on.

"Kristofer died in the fighting," Wisteria spoke, a little gloomy now, but nothing could completely erase the joy she felt now, after receiving such a rare and beautiful gift. "We had no other choice, he involved innocents while trying to escape. I'm sorry."

Xylia, for once, decided to stay quiet and look away. Absentmindedly picking her nose, the brawler was much more interested in her surroundings than Albert himself. Oftentimes she could figure out a person more by what they kept around their homes rather than what lay on their faces. The man seemed intelligent enough, that much was for certain. A traveler too. Xylia couldn't help but be impressed, even a little bit.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:10 pm

Elisia breathed a sigh of relief as the man fell. Dead. No more harm would come to the bartender and no more theft between rivaling alchemists. At least... as far as this one was concerned. Lowering her bow, the Sharpshooter leaned against the bar––she wasn't one to drink much, but right now some alcohol, she felt, could really do her some good. Of course, however, there wasn't any time to grab a drink. The authorities arrived on the scene and took brief testimony from each member of the party. Directly following, Alessia had led them all to the requestee's, Albert's, location.

The Sharpshooter chose to remain silent, allowing Wisteria to handle the interaction between the group and the man. The girl seemed to have it covered. Besides, there wasn't much to tell. Kristofer had been a sad excuse for a human being and irrational at that––his poor choice of behavior got him killed. They could have simply talked to him and gotten what they needed, but their hands, as fate would have it, were forced. His death was his own damn fault.

Alessia found little to say. Wisteria had the situation covered for the moment. All she really needed to do was stand there as representation for the moment. However, when the girl finished and they were all gathered in silence, Alessia took a slight step forward. "Is there any other information you would like, sir? Or anything else we can do for you?"
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:44 pm

Albert's face fell into a frown. "Ah, I figured that may have been the case. Kristofer was getting frantic of late, suffering from numerous alchemical failures. I think it was starting to get to him. He became more persistent to copy what I was doing and stooped to new lows to sleight me at every turn. I hope not to sound self-centered, but I believe he was jealous of my triumphs. And when he learned that I had come back from my journey with a Deity's Tear in hand, that was the final straw." Albert let out a long drawn-out sigh. All the achievements and awards on the walls of his home. The large wall shelves covered in both common and rare materials. His workbench and crafting station. His large home. Kristofer...didn't quite match up to that. If he had approached Albert as a friend instead of an enemy, perhaps he would have met a different fate. "To think he would harm innocent bystanders." He drew in a sharp breath as if the mere words hurt him physically.

The alchemist bowed his head one last time. "Again, I appreciate your efforts. I am sated when it comes to information regarding the ordeal. I'm sure the authorities will have questions for me once they learn of my involvement. I'll get whatever else I need from them." He paused for a moment and a genuine smile came to his face once more. "I may not require further aid now, but perhaps in the future I shall call upon you again. You can trust that I will keep the Heart of Mana in mind for the next mission should one arise."

With the situation handled, the group bid farewell for now and returned to the Heart of Mana's headquarters where Magnus eagerly awaited them in the main hall. "So, how did everything go?" he inquired. The group appeared to have a mix of emotions. He couldn't exactly tell if things were a success or a failure.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:54 pm

"Mission complete, sir," Alessia responded immediately, a proud smile gracing her face yet again. "We successfully located Kristofer, managed to acquire the stolen material, and return it to its proper place." It was at this point that her smile falter. Proud as she was of the team for successfully finishing their first mission, she was not so happy with the methods taken to finish it. The fight was a good way to see their battle synergy, yes, but this mission shouldn't have escalated to such drastic measures. "Unfortunately, it wasn't the smoothest of transactions. Kristofer was quite hostile and we were forced to take defensive measures. The bartender was injured in the resulting conflict. He is alright, but I regret for our inability to prevent harm coming to him." She paused. "Kristofer was killed in battle. The authorities have a report if you would like to inquire further."

Elisia crossed her arms. She was glad Alessia had the communication part down for the moment. If asked how she felt about the situation, Elisia would honestly say she was quite displeased. The mission hadn't called for manslaughter. Although they had done only what they must and Kristofer deserved, it didn't mean that Elisia felt any better about the whole thing. Still... work was work. She supposed as a guild member she would have to get used to it.

It likely wouldn't change anytime soon.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:56 pm

Wisteria made sure to thank Albert again before they left. It was only a courtesy that she wanted to observe. She said nothing else to the others on the way back to the guild headquarters, but she held that flower as close to her as she could, being very careful not to damage it. Wisteria realized that she should have asked Albert how she should care for the flower. She didn't want it to wilt, but didn't know if there was anything particularly special about the flower itself that needed conservation.

Maybe there was a book in the library that would tell Wisteria what she wanted to know. She knew that the flower could be used as an alchemical ingredient, so finding out what it could be made into might benefit her greatly. She only wished she had asked Albert, but maybe she would see him later. He said he would keep the guild in mind when making requests. Wisteria could only hope that he had something else that he needed them for.

Back at the guild headquarters, Wisteria was mostly quiet, though so were the others at the moment. It was a bit of a mixed bag when it came to emotions in their group, that much was clear. Wisteria could obviously tell she was the happiest in the bunch at the moment, though that might not be saying much. Alessia spoke up though, so Wisteria didn't have to. As the spokesperson, that was probably the better option.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:12 pm

"I...see.  Listen, it's part of our work.  We can't execute a mission flawlessly every time.  You guys succeeded, that's what's important, and it is with great pleasure that I hereby affirm your position as a legitimate squad of our guild.  You are free to take as many requests as you like now, and you will no longer have to report to me when they are finished."  Magnus gave his explanation and turned his attention to Alessia.  "It will be up to you to complete the paperwork for the request and file it at the front desk.  If Albel isn't there, just use the file box.  That pesky receptionist still hasn't come back from his break.  I may have to dish out some write-ups."  He sighed.  "The forms are available in the black metal bin on the desk."

Alessia, with no choice in the matter, was forced to go to the desk and pick up one of the forms to fill it out while the rest of the group idled.  Thankfully, it was a very straightforward form that was filled out in a timely manner.  Stashed away in the proper file box, the group would now be entitled to their rewards.

REQUEST 01 SUCCESS!!

Rewards:

---Guild Experience: +10
---Night Shroud Affinity: +8
---Night Shroud Guild Member Bonus: x3 to Affinity gained
---100 Gold
---Deity's Tear [Already Attained]

Rewards in hand, the group was able to head over to the Request Board and pick out a new task to busy themselves with.  There were the two fliers left from before.

Request Board

I. Stolen Satchel - "Help!  I misplaced a very important satchel of mine and I need it back!  I'm pretty certain it was stolen by a nemesis of mine who seeks to use what's in the satchel against me and I can't be having that.  Please find it and get it back for me!" / Commissioner: Albert / Faction: Night Shroud / Reward: 100 Gold, Mystery Item

II. Alley Cleanup - "Yeah I need some garbage cleared from this alleyway.  Not sure why the Waste and Recycling Center hasn't come to pick up this alley in a while but the filth is starting to pile up.  Some assistance from powerful hands would be appreciated." / Commissioner: Grouchy Oscar / Faction: The Holy Might / Reward: 25 Gold, Recycling Token x3

III. Bandit Hideout - We've managed to locate a hovel of bandits right here in our own city and it's come time to flush them out.  Seeking hired hands to help aid in the operation.  The less conspicuous the better. / Commissioner: Captain Arivel Lyst / Faction: The Holy Might / Reward: 100 Gold, Warrior's Seal x1

Last edited by Masquerade on Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:16 pm

Alessia smiled. With the paperwork for their previous mission complete that left the other two requests which still sat on the board. The Magic Knight, of course, immediately grabbed at the one she had taken first before and returned to her squad members. That smile had not shaken. "I'd say after that last encounter we have a taste of how we work together in battle. I know its still early, but there's no time like the present. Shall we take on the bandit hideout with the Paladins of the Holy Might?" she questioned the group, her eyes focusing in on Wisteria. The other two, she figured, would have little or no problem with the choice, but the smaller girl might have felt differently. Alessia would not fight her if she felt unprepared, but she certainly hoped the young mage could find it within herself to attempt this mission.

Elisia, meanwhile, fingered the frame of her bow determinedly. The adrenaline hadn't quite ran its course out of her system and, frankly, she really wanted to bust some heads. Kristofer had inspired a need for physical distraction. Relief of tension through the release of combat. Although she had no problem going to pick up trash, she almost desperately yearned for another battle. When Alessia returned with the bandit quest from earlier, there was the slightest tug at the corner of her lips. This did not last, however, for the Sharpshooter's eyes fell to Wisteria––the girl's opinion certainly would decide which mission came next.

Elisia hoped it would be this one.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:06 pm

Wisteria glanced at the flier that Alessia held and paused. Her gaze shifted ever so slightly to Alessia herself and gave a small smile. "This is fine," Wisteria confirmed politely. She nodded once and glanced back to where Xylia was. "I'm sure our friend Xylia here would not mind hitting things. This is as good an opportunity as any to see how well we can work together in a battle."

"I'm getting wet just thinking about it," Xylia replied brusquely, a huge grin plastered onto her face. Wisteria faltered for a moment, correcting her posture quickly before taking a small step away from where Xylia was.

"Disturbing," Wisteria murmured, shaking her head a little.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:48 pm

Alessia and the others kept the flier and went to the vacant reception desk to pick up the extra information regarding the request.  The group was apparently going to sweep out a bandit hideout as a squad of their own while the paladins of the Holy Might covered a different section of the hideout which turned out to be an abandoned laboratory in the Cosmos District.  The expanse of rooms and the like made it the perfect criminal base, and the bandits surely made a nest of the place.  The group was instructed to meet up with a couple of paladins at the entrance in order to gain a so-called skeleton key card which would allow most access to any locked rooms in the place save for a few that could only be opened with the original specific key card that would most likely be found somewhere within the base or on one of the rogues they would come to fell.  Captain Lyst, the commissioner would already be inside covering his sector.  The group would arrive at the laboratory and immediately begin their extermination.

The key card was obtained with ease after presenting some guild identification, and the group headed inside.  The lobby of the lab was actually well-kept despite the place being abandoned.  That in and of itself was suspicious.  They were told that Lyst had gone up the stairs to the left to explore the higher floors.  The guild members were to head down the stairs to the right and explore the facilities underneath the ground.  The group proceeded down their predetermined path, heading through the doorway and down the stairwell that was only lit by glowing red lights giving the place an eery feel.  At the bottom of the stairwell was a white door with a metal handle bar.  Alessia would go to push on it and revealed a long hallway with various doors leading to other rooms.  They headed to the first room on the left.  It was locked.  Using the skeleton key card, however, the door opened to reveal a lounge of sorts.  There was a vending machine for snacks and beverages, a few chairs in the middle of the room, a water cooler with a pretty good stock of cups, a counter with a few kitchen appliances, and a table with some chairs to sit at.  Unfortunately for the group, the room was occupied by four bandits who instantly produced their daggers and set upon the party, no words spared.  There was only time for death.

Request 03: Bandit Hideout

Objective: Defeat all enemies!

Achievement: Take Five - Purchase one snack and one beverage from the vending machines! [3 AP]

{ } { } {a} { } { } { } {V} {M} { } A
{ } { } {B} { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } { } {h} { } { } {h} C
{ } {t} {t} {S} { } { } { } {F} { } D
{ } {t} {t} { } { } { } {h} {h} { } E
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{c} { } { } { } {w} { } { } { } { } H
{c} {V} { } { } {w} { } { } { } { } I
{c} {c} {c} {c} {w} { } { } { } { } J

Vince (Bandit)
HP: 25/25
MP: 25/25
DD: --/--
Atk: 7
Def: 2
Int: 2
Spr: 4
Evade: 5%
Move: 4 cells

Sven (Bandit)

Felter (Bandit)

Bender (Bandit)

{V - Snack Vending Machine
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Purchase Nuts - Buy a bag of nuts for 1 Gold.  Range: Adjacent.]
[Trigger Command: Purchase Chips - Buy a bag of classic chips for 2 Gold.  Range: Adjacent.]
[Trigger Command: Purchase Cosmos Delight - Buy the bestselling chocolate bar, king-sized, for 5 Gold.  Range: Adjacent.]

{M - Beverage Vending Machine
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Purchase Cosmos Cola - Buy a small can of soda for 2 Gold.  Range: Adjacent.]
[Trigger Command: Purchase Energy Drink - Buy a can of blue raspberry energy drink for 8 Gold.  Range: Adjacent.]
[Trigger Command: Purchase Green Tea - Buy a large bottle of green tea for 6 Gold.  Range: Adjacent.]

{a} - Water Cooler
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Have a Drink - Instantaneously recovers Mana by 5 points.  Range: Adjacent.  Uses: 3]

{c} - Countertop
[No Occupy]

{t} - Table
[No Occupy]

{h} - Chair
[No Occupy]

{w} - Wall
[No Occupy]

Players may start in rows I-J, columns 6-9!

Last edited by Masquerade on Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:03 am

Elisia starts at I8!

Alessia starts at I7!

Both Alessia and Elisia had already drawn their weapons prior to entering the lounge. Neither wasted a moment in hesitation as the enemies came into view; each entered an offensive stance. Elisia, who was definitely the most agile of the group, trained her stormcloud-colored eyes on the nearest bandit––the one positioned by the vending machines. She had no doubt that these men would likely be just as swift as she was herself, and if they got too close all at once nothing good would happen. Drawing an arrow and knocking it already, Elisia hoped that she could pick off at least the nearest one to give the others time to prepare.

Alessia, however, was already in the middle of channeling mana. Elisia had greatly benefited from her empowerment spell in their last confrontation––no doubt it would be a boon to her once more. The Magic Knight's gaze fell to Wisteria and Xylia––hopefully they could get in on the action this time. Both had played an important part with the alchemist, but neither had really gotten a chance to do much. Alessia frowned at the thought. She hadn't either. All of them would have to work together.

Buffing one fighter and sending her ahead was fine, but not the best strategy. They would need to forge near unbreakable bonds of teamwork to effectively combat their foes.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:54 pm

"Alright! Time to make some motherfucking NOISE in this bitch!" Xylia whooped and hollered, making as much noise as she could to attract more attention to herself. She loved having every eye on her, especially while fighting. She just felt so alive when in a brawl. The more beaten down she was, the more she enjoyed the fight. That wasn't just years of fighting speaking, she was born like that. "I might even come during all this," Xylia giggled madly, like a woman on some incredibly addicting drug.

Wisteria stood as far from Xylia as she could. She wanted nothing to do with Xylia's vulgar speech and found it extremely distracting. Her feathers have never been this rustled before, Wisteria had no idea what to do. She stopped herself for a moment, closing her eyes and taking in a deep breath. Her chain connecting to Elisia was reconnected and ready to be used again. It only took a moment to restore the chain, but Wisteria had to have a moment outside of combat to do it. If there was too much distraction around her, she couldn't focus properly to apply the chain's magic.

Wisteria starts at J-7

Xylia starts at I-9
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:59 pm

Achievement: Take Five - Purchase one snack and one beverage from the vending machines! [3 AP]

{c} {V} { } { } {w} { } {A} {E} {X} I
{c} {c} {c} {c} {w} { } {W} { } { } J

Elisia (Sharpshooter) *WHITE CHAIN*
HP: 20/20
DD: 5/10
Def: 3
Int: 1

Alessia (Magic Knight) *WHITE CHAIN*
MP: 20/20
DD: 3/10
Def: 5
Int: 4
Spr: 2
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Wisteria (Void Magi) *BREATHE [1]*
HP: 15/15
MP: 30/30
DD: 1/10
Atk: 1
Int: 7
Spr: 5
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Xylia (Brawler) *WHITE CHAIN*
HP: 30/30
MP: 20/20
Atk: 6

Vince (Bandit)

Sven (Bandit)

Felter (Bandit)

Bender (Bandit)

[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Purchase Nuts - Buy a bag of nuts for 1 Gold. Range: Adjacent.]
[Trigger Command: Purchase Chips - Buy a bag of classic chips for 2 Gold. Range: Adjacent.]
[Trigger Command: Purchase Cosmos Delight - Buy the bestselling chocolate bar, king-sized, for 5 Gold. Range: Adjacent.]

[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Purchase Cosmos Cola - Buy a small can of soda for 2 Gold. Range: Adjacent.]
[Trigger Command: Purchase Energy Drink - Buy a can of blue raspberry energy drink for 8 Gold. Range: Adjacent.]
[Trigger Command: Purchase Green Tea - Buy a large bottle of green tea for 6 Gold. Range: Adjacent.]

{a} - Water Cooler
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Have a Drink - Instantaneously recovers Mana by 5 points. Range: Adjacent. Uses: 3]

{c} - Countertop
[No Occupy]

{t} - Table
[No Occupy]

{h} - Chair
[No Occupy]

{w} - Wall
[No Occupy]

Player Phase 1!
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:14 am

Alessia casts Empower on Elisia! +30% Atk for Three Turns!
Remaining MP: 10/20

Elisia
Atk: 7 --- 9

"Go," Alessia ordered, nodding quickly at the Sharpshooter and directing the movement over to the nearest bandit. In an instant the spell she had been preparing came to fruition and the same circular symbol appeared overhead. "Seal of power: Open!" the Magic Knight commanded, watching as a rush of energy filled the archeress' entire body before the rune disappeared.

Unlike their first mission, Elisia did not falter. She paid Alessia no mind, except for a murmured "thank you," and took a few steps forward.

Elisia moves to H8!

Bow ready and arrows drawn, Elisia fired one speeding arrow at the man. It hadn't even hit its mark before she swiftly drew another and let it fly just as fast and true as the first one. Her hand faltered as she reached for the next––she could already feel that her mana reserves were pretty run down. Best to save them for when she really needed them. And like that her first assault came to a defined halt.

Elisia uses Hummingbird on Felter! 11 Atk Damage!
---Elisia chains Hummingbird on Felter! 11 Atk Damage!

Remaining MP: 13/25

Alessia glanced warily at the archer as she chose not to fire a third arrow. With how much dexterity she had surely she could have fired another. The Magic Knight almost made a move to tell the girl to finish their foe, but she paused and thought better of it. Instead she took her own steps forward, raising her shield and eying their other enemies.

Alessia moves to G7!
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:39 pm

Xylia moved forward a bit and placed herself up, one foot against an invisible wall. For a moment, she just stood there, unblinking. Then a wide grin came over her face and she took off, running in a single direction. If she had been faster, she might have gotten farther, but just watching her run like she did, arms pumping at her sides, breathing heavily like a horse in full gallop, was terrifying. If she had actually been running at someone...the speed wouldn't have mattered, they'd be frozen in fear.

But Xylia stopped some distance away and grinned. She was in the literal center of the room. Or close to it anyway. The others might have preferred her to stay in a group, but she didn't give a damn about what they thought. She wanted to be in the center right now. She desired the attention of these bandits. Xylia beat her breast and stomped the ground, laughing as she did. "Let me see which of you has the balls to come at me first! Go on, come at me! It'll feel so much better when I kick you into the dirt!"

Xylia moves to F- 9

Xylia uses Charging Bull to reach F-4

That was definitely part of the plan, Wisteria thought to herself, but I'm not sure if that was exactly what we needed. Wisteria knew the objective here was to create noise to distract the bandits while the faction did their attack. But...Xylia charging in like that was not only reckless, but could cost them valuable time and precious resources. They were only given a few potions to start with, and even those couldn't keep a person alive for long.

"I'll keep an eye on her," Wisteria told the other two, who were doing their work. "If she needs healing, I can give her some, but only once. We would do well to end this quickly, before Xylia gets too heavily wounded." If she knew a good healing spell, this wouldn't be an issue. But alas, her mother neglected to teach her any healing abilities. The one she learned on her own was powerful, but she couldn't use it more than once without channeling more power from the void. Which she needed focus for. Which she could not attain in the midst of a battle.

Wisteria took a few steps to the side, basically hugging the wall. Her objective was to stay as close to the others as she could, while remaining a non-threat to the enemies. She would let them focus on the fighters first, preferably Xylia or Alessia, and then add a touch of magic here or there. It wasn't about hurting the enemies, it was about controlling them. She needed patience. "Breath and focus," Wisteria murmured, taking in a deep breath before letting all of it escape from her. "Calm and serenity."

Wisteria moves to I-6
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:35 am

Felter takes 18 Dmg!

HP: 7/25

{ } { } { } {X} { } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {A} { } { } G
{c} { } { } { } {w} { } { } {E} { } H
{c} {V} { } { } {w} {W} { } { } { } I

Elisia's Empower has 2 turns left.

Enemy Phase.

Vince moves to G4.

Vince attacks Xylia!  7 Dmg! (ATK)

Sven moves to E4.

Sven attacks Xylia!  7 Dmg! (ATK)

Felter hops over the chair with ease and moves to G8.

Felter uses Slice on Elisia!  2 hits!  6 Dmg per hit! (ATK) [Elisia is Bleeding]

MP: 19/25

Bender moves to D5.

Bender waits.

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } {t} {t} { } {B} { } { } { } { } D
{ } {t} {t} {S} { } { } {h} {h} { } E
{ } { } { } {V} { } { } {A} {F} { } G
{c} { } { } { } {w} { } { } {E} { } H
{c} { } { } { } {w} {W} { } { } { } I

Player Phase 2!

Elisia (Sharpshooter) *WHITE CHAIN* *BLEEDING [2]*
HP: 12/20
MP: 13/25
DD: 7/10

MP: 10/20

MP: 30/30

HP: 26/30
MP: 12/20

Vince (Bandit)

Sven (Bandit)

Felter (Bandit)
HP: 7/25

Bender (Bandit)

[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Purchase Nuts - Buy a bag of nuts for 1 Gold.  Range: Adjacent.]
[Trigger Command: Purchase Chips - Buy a bag of classic chips for 2 Gold.  Range: Adjacent.]
[Trigger Command: Purchase Cosmos Delight - Buy the bestselling chocolate bar, king-sized, for 5 Gold.  Range: Adjacent.]

[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Purchase Cosmos Cola - Buy a small can of soda for 2 Gold.  Range: Adjacent.]
[Trigger Command: Purchase Energy Drink - Buy a can of blue raspberry energy drink for 8 Gold.  Range: Adjacent.]
[Trigger Command: Purchase Green Tea - Buy a large bottle of green tea for 6 Gold.  Range: Adjacent.]

{a} - Water Cooler
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Have a Drink - Instantaneously recovers Mana by 5 points.  Range: Adjacent.  Uses: 3]

{c} - Countertop
[No Occupy]

{t} - Table
[No Occupy]

{h} - Chair
[No Occupy]

{w} - Wall
[No Occupy]

Last edited by Masquerade on Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:11 pm

"Yeeeees, that hurts so GOOD," Xylia moaned as the bandits sliced her open. She wanted to feel more pain. She desired it. To one of them, she glanced at him and smirked. "You're not giving a whole lot of effort, are you? Let me give you some motivation. HYAH!" Xylia cried out, throwing her fist at the bandit's head, hitting him right on the nose. She felt the snap of cartilage breaking and grinned. A broken nose would surely make this guy fight a little harder. "Come on then, weaklings! Hit me MORE!"

Masochist: 114% DMG Output
Masochist: 1/5

Xylia attacks Vince! 7 Atk DMG! 10% Chance of Stun!

"Alessia, I need you in front of me," Wisteria spoke calmly, glancing over at the bandits hitting Xylia. With the way she was positioned at the moment, the bandits could reach her quite easily. It made her uncomfortable, she needed someone to shield her while she casted her spell. Wisteria had to move a little closer, but she would still be in a position that would make her easy to protect.

Wisteria opened her tome at her side and the pages flipped to the first available page. It was a strong magic she was summoning. Strong enough to make nearly anything stop in its tracks. Wisteria pointed a single finger at her target, then curled her fingers into a tiny ball. "Kneel." Wisteria commanded. At once, ice formed around the bandit and converged, freezing the thing into place with such a simple word.

Wisteria moves to H-6

Wisteria casts Winter's Embrace on Vince! 9 Int Ice DMG! Chance of Freeze!

MP: 16/30

Last edited by Zerifachias on Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:23 pm

Elisia

Alessia moves to G5!

"Don't worry Wisteria," Alessia responded, "I'll be your shield." Raising her shield as if for emphasis, the Magic Knight charged toward the bandit that Xylia had just brutalized. The de facto leader of the group intended to keep her team safe, and it showed. The simple stroke of her blade along the man's torso held an air of something... protective. Alessia was swift to draw her blade back to her side and prepare her stance. If any attacks flew she'd do her absolute best to block them.

Alessia attacks Vince! 7 Atk Damage!

Elisia cringed slightly as the man jumped over the chair and countered her arrows with two vicious stabs. Of course, she had been expecting to receive some sort of counter, but not something of this magnitude! Those slashes actually hurt more than she wanted to admit––her blood still flowed from her wounds with little intention of stopping anytime soon. "Bastard," Elisia muttered, pulling her bow back and delivering a sharp blow to the thug's head.

Elisia attacks Felter! 9 Atk Damage! [Elisia moves to D8 via Continuous Assault]

With one of their foes detained for the moment, Elisia turned her eyes to the others. They seemed to have things under control for now. She quickly vaulted over the chair the man had just crossed and found herself in line with two interesting targets. The vending machines just a couple paces ahead and one of their other bandits nearby. The Sharpshooter's head turned to the machines... perhaps they had something in there? What harm could checking it out do.

Elisia moves to B8!
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:24 pm

Vince takes 15 Dmg!

HP: 10/25

Vince evades Stun!

Vince evades Freeze!

Felter takes 7 Dmg!

Felter PERFECT KILL!!

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {E} { } B
{ } {t} {t} { } {B} { } { } { } { } D
{ } {t} {t} {S} { } { } {h} {h} { } E
{ } { } { } {V} {A} { } { } { } { } G
{c} { } { } { } {w} {W} { } { } { } H
{c} { } { } { } {w} { } { } { } { } I

Elisia's Empower has 1 turn left.

Elisia is Bleeding for 2 more turns.

Enemy Phase.

Vince uses Slice on Xylia!  2 hits!  6 Dmg per hit! (ATK) [2nd hit MISS][Xylia evades Bleeding]

Vince waits.

Sven attacks Xylia!  7 Dmg! (ATK)

Sven moves to B5.

Bender moves to C8.

Bender attacks Elisia!  7 Dmg! (ATK)

{ } { } { } { } {S} { } { } {E} { } B
{ } { } { } { } { } {h} { } {B} {h} C
{ } {t} {t} { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } {V} {A} { } { } { } { } G
{c} { } { } { } {w} {W} { } { } { } H

Player Phase 3!

Elisia (Sharpshooter) *WHITE CHAIN* *BLEEDING [2]*
HP: 6/20
MP: 13/25
DD: 8/10

DD: 4/10

MP: 17/30
DD: 2/10

HP: 23/30

Vince (Bandit)
HP: 10/25

Sven (Bandit)

Felter (Bandit) *PERFECT KILL*

Bender (Bandit)

[No Occupy]

[No Occupy]

{a} - Water Cooler
[No Occupy]

{c} - Countertop
[No Occupy]

{t} - Table
[No Occupy]

{h} - Chair
[No Occupy]

{w} - Wall
[No Occupy]

Last edited by Masquerade on Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:36 pm

"Agh! You're making it too fucking EASY!" Xylia shouted in the bandit's face. She didn't intend to frighten them any more than she intended to excite them. She wanted to taunt them. She wanted them angry like she was angry. Such a rage could be used against them, and only made her power even greater. She could feel her blood pumping beneath her skin. She dodged the second attack only because she saw it coming a mile away. This man was not bringing forth his full effort, not in the slightest. So she pulled back her fist and decked him.

Xylia attacks Vince! 7 Atk DMG!

Masochism: 124%

Xylia moves to C-4

As soon as Xylia moved away from the bandit, leaving him for Alessia to finish off, Wisteria followed immediately, not wasting her opportunity to get behind another body. As long as none of the bandits could reach her, that was where Wisteria wanted to be. She needed protection, about as much as Elisia needed it. And Elisia was in a bad spot. Wisteria wasn't sure what the archer's plan was, putting herself into a corner like that, but it didn't seem a smart one.

Regardless, Wisteria had to use the power of her chain again. This time with a different purpose. She revealed the white chain attached to Elisia easily enough and took a hold of it. The moment she did, the whole thing began to glow and slowly evaporate into the air as Wisteria claimed it's power and sent it along to the archer.

Wisteria moves to G-5

Wisteria consumes Elisia's White Chain to restore 40% Max HP and MP!

Last edited by Zerifachias on Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:28 am

Elisia
HP: 14/20
MP: 23/25

Alessia attacks Vince! 7 Atk Damage!

Running her blade through the brute that Xylia had, for the most part, broken, Alessia turned on her heels. It seemed Elisia had some sort of idea going but had not voiced it to the others––her positioning, however, was not advantageous. In fact, the bandits were already upon her, preparing their own attacks!

"Elisia, be careful!" Alessia ordered, charging forth with her blade raised. She didn't want any harm to come to the girl, and it appeared that's all that was coming her way at the moment.

Alessia moves to D5!

Elisia scowled as one of the bandits came up behind her and sliced her up; truth be told she should have been expecting it, but she thought they might have been distracted by the much more threatening Xylia. Surely that meant there was something in these machines they didn't want them getting to! Ignoring the attacking bandit she quickly slammed a couple gold coins in the machine and hit a random combination of letters and numbers, a large bottle falling.

Elisia uses Trigger Command: Purchase Green Tea! 6 Gold lost!

She grabbed the bottle––perhaps both machines needed to be activated for something to happen? The Sharpshooter's eyes fell to her comrades. "There's got to be something going on with these machines," she called out. Before she could gauge any sort of reaction, however, she noticed a slight falter in the approaching bandit's stance. Instantly she sprang forward, using him as a spring board to leap out of the corner she had locked herself into.

Elisia moves to B4!
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:23 pm

The Party obtains Green Tea! [Added to Inventory]

Vince takes 10 Dmg!

Vince PERFECT KILL!!

{ } { } { } {E} {S} { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } {X} { } {h} { } {B} {h} C
{ } {t} {t} { } {A} { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } { } {W} { } { } { } { } G

Elisia's Empower fades.

Elisia is Bleeding for 1 more turn.

Elisia's White Chain fades.

Enemy Phase.

Sven attacks Elisia! 7 Dmg! (ATK)

Sven moves to A5.

Bender moves to D6.

Bender attacks Alessia! 7 Dmg! (ATK)

{ } { } {a} { } {S} { } {V} {M} { } A
{ } { } { } {E} { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } {X} { } {h} { } { } {h} C
{ } {t} {t} { } {A} {B} { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } { } {W} { } { } { } { } G

Player Phase 4!

Elisia (Sharpshooter)
HP: 8/20
MP: 23/25
DD: 8/10

HP: 23/25
DD: 5/10

MP: 18/30

HP: 23/30

Vince (Bandit) *PERFECT KILL*

Sven (Bandit)

Felter (Bandit) *PERFECT KILL*

Bender (Bandit)

[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Purchase Nuts - Buy a bag of nuts for 1 Gold. Range: Adjacent.]
[Trigger Command: Purchase Chips - Buy a bag of classic chips for 2 Gold. Range: Adjacent.]
[Trigger Command: Purchase Cosmos Delight - Buy the bestselling chocolate bar, king-sized, for 5 Gold. Range: Adjacent.]

[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Purchase Cosmos Cola - Buy a small can of soda for 2 Gold. Range: Adjacent.]
[Trigger Command: Purchase Energy Drink - Buy a can of blue raspberry energy drink for 8 Gold. Range: Adjacent.]
[Trigger Command: Purchase Green Tea - Buy a large bottle of green tea for 6 Gold. Range: Adjacent.]

{a} - Water Cooler
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Have a Drink - Instantaneously recovers Mana by 5 points. Range: Adjacent. Uses: 3]

{c} - Countertop
[No Occupy]

{t} - Table
[No Occupy]

{h} - Chair
[No Occupy]

{w} - Wall
[No Occupy]
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:02 pm

Alessia casts Empower on Elisia! +30% Atk for Three Turns!
Remaining MP: 0/20

Elisia

Taking note of Elisia's little plan, but still not quite sure the girl had the durability to go through with it AND finish fighting off the remaining bandits, Alessia once again began charging her empowerment spell. "Take care of that one then," she declared, marking the bandit nearest the Sharpshooter for death. As soon as her mana came to fruition a seal of power appeared over the younger woman's head and shined brightly. "Seal of power: Open!" Alessia chanted aloud, watching as the strength from before returned to the bow-wielder.

Elisia uses Hummingbird on Sven! 11 Atk Damage! [Elisia moves to B7! via Continuous Assault]
---Elisia chains Firebolt on Sven! 3 Hits! 9 Atk Fire Damage per Hit! Chance of Burn!

Remaining MP: 5/25

Not bothering to argue with the woman who had suddenly become a little overbearing, Elisia swiftly knocked and fired another speedy arrow at her assailant. With even greater reflexes she drew another arrow––fire mana suddenly welled at the tips of her fingers as she loosed it. Instantly the arrow burst into three flaming projectiles and traveled the miraculously short distance to impale the man. Elisia finished firing and found herself standing right in front of the vending machine.

"Score," she stated with a grin, fingers fiddling with some coins in her pocket.

Alessia, meanwhile, noticed the archer had left herself once again wide open to attack. "Wisteria, take cover," she demanded, taking her first step. She had quickly decided it was best to cover the wounded archer now before her wounds overcame their meager healing supplies, the Magic Knight quickly slid past the thief and raised her shield.

Alessia moves to C7!

"Fight me if you must," she declared, brandishing her blade. Hopefully the man would target her or Xylia instead; her eyes flew to fighter––she'd be itching to hit him, hopefully she'd do it hard enough to capture his full attention.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next