Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Alidaire: The Colosseum

+3
Kurio
Durn
Masquerade
7 posters

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Tales of Alidaire: The Colosseum - Page 13 Empty Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Colosseum

Post by Silver Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:54 pm

Nina uses Heavenly Sword
(Damage: --/Effect: Atk x 1.5/Element: Light)

Nina quickly brought her hands over her head, making a small prayer to the Goddess of war. Suddenly a sword much larger than physically possibly appeared in her hands. Now she could deal some real damage, and by real damage, she meant killing blows.

Terra waits

Terra, meanwhile was lost in her own world, as if she was completely unaware as to what was going on. She had taken quite a bit of damage, but it didn't seem to bother her. She just kept staring into the crowd looking for her friends that appeared to be no where.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Tales of Alidaire: The Colosseum - Page 13 Empty Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Colosseum

Post by Masquerade Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:17 pm

Nina's Heavenly Sword has 3 turns.

~BATTLE 10~

Team 1: Gray Fullbuster, Death the Kid

Team 2: Serenity, Myuu Rindel

Team 3: Nina Renval, Terra Heart

{ } { } {-} {-} {-} {-} {-} { } { } A
{i} { } { } {-} {-} {-} { } { } {i} B
{ } { } { } { } {-} { } { } { } { } C
{ } {i} { } {K} { } {G} { } {i} { } D
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } E
{i} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {i} F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {N} G
{ } {i} { } { } { } { } { } {i} {T} H
{S} {M} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } I
{i} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {i} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

Gray (Static Ice Mage)
HP: 70/70
MP: 100/100
Atk: 4
Def: 12
Int: 18
Spr: 12
Move: 2 cells

Death the Kid (God of Death) *EVADE +50%* *IMMUNITY*
HP: 38/70
MP: 95/95
Atk: 6
Def: 11
Int: 18
Spr: 13
Move: 3 cells

Serenity (Cleric) *HEAL +10%*
HP: 45/45
MP: 38/80
Atk: 1
Def: 13
Int: 21
Spr: 18

Myuu (Guardian Angel) *FLYING* *LIGHT DMG +20%*
HP: 50/50
MP: 38/50
Atk: 18 --- 22
Def: 14
Int: 13 --- 16
Spr: 16
Move: 4 cells

Nina (Seraph Knight)
HP: 36/60
MP: 44/60
Atk: 24 --- 36
Def: 16
Int: 4
Spr: 13
Move: 6 cells

Terra (Esper) *MAG DMG +20%*
HP: 25/55
MP: 60/60
Atk: 16
Int: 19
Spr: 14

{i} - Column of Ice (cannot be occupied)

{-} - Alter of Ice (cannot be occupied)

Team 1 Phase!
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:38 pm

"Well now," Kid was saying, "It seems that the enemies have become quite impatient with us." He used one of the pistols he was carrying to brush off some dust and blood from his clothing. Death the Kid seemed unfazed by the attack that he had been dealt. Instead, he merely gazed upon the enemy with emotionless eyes.

"Way to get hit," Gray replied, ignoring his 'ally' and placing his fist on his hand, preparing for an attack. "And if you're so worried about everything being symmetrical, then what about your hair?"

A deathly silent pause followed Gray's foolish statement. Kid shot him a glare, the implications of attacking his 'ally' running rapidly through his head. He decided not to attack, however, and instead told him, "I would appreciate it if you did not mention that, you vermin. Now help me take care of these enemies before they mess up my outfit more."

Death the Kid pointed his pistols at the two sides of the battlefield. "Liz, Patty, are you ready?" Kid asked his guns.

"Ready when you are," Liz replied.

"Hey, hey! That kid over there with the feathers looks like a birdy! Hehehaha! He's a seagull!" was Patty's reply.

"Then let's go, Soul Resonance!" Kid shouted as his soul burst into existence, covering up more than his share of space. Gray had to jump back in surprise in order to escape the huge power that was coming from Kid. The pistols in Kid's hands began to glow and change shape, swallowing up some of Kid's arms to become large cannons. Kid's soul disappeared and dark shadows began to form spikes at his shoulders. More dark energy surrounded Kid and his cannons as he pointed them at both groups of enemies.

"Death Cannon," Kid growled, and shot two furious blasts of energy at the enemies, swallowing them up in it's destructive light.

Death the Kid uses Death Cannon on the enemy parties! 36 Int DMG! (24 MP)

MP: 71/95

"I'll ask you what the hell that was after this battle is over," Gray said, still a bit shocked. He placed his fist and hand together again and slammed them on the ground. He channeled his magic through the ground, summoning large ice spears up out of the ground that sped towards the enemy. "Ice-Make: Geyser!"

Gray casts Ice-Make: Geyser on the enemy parties! 31 Int Ice DMG! (21 MP)

MP 79/100
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:56 pm

~ B A T T L E ~ T ER M I N A T E D ~

ACCEPTING NEW BATTLES!
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:22 pm

The colosseum. Not much could be said of it now...except that it practically looked like nothing more than an igloo. The icy touch had spread from the main building to even the courtyard now. Once beautiful flowers were now ice sculptures, their aromatic splendor captured in the cold's frigid embrace. The waters splashing out of the fountain in the center had frozen, and though dazzling and beautiful as it was, it was not natural. The courtyard was empty, save for a couple of colosseum patrons bundled up in winter clothes, drinking something hot from steaming mugs and chatting about the goings-on in the area. Getting into the doors of the colosseum main building was difficult; it took effort to push them open because of the myriad layers of frost covering the hinges that seemed to instantly replenish as soon as the door closed once more. The lobby was almost as vacant as the courtyard. It seemed like not many people were willing to endure the cold in order to watch an exciting battle. The woman behind the counter was wearing a thick winter coat, fuzzy hat, two scarves, and thick wool mittens. She looked absolutely miserable, but her eyes lit up as soon as she saw them...

"Tell me again why you need us so badly?" the woman said, being pushed forward by some kind of ghost...thing. She finally halted in her tracks, refusing to go any further and turned on the fellow. Her eyes were fierce and full of justice, and she flipped some of her long hair out of her face. Her skin was pale, almost as if she were a ghost.

Another woman stepped past the ghost along with the others with him and stood by the other. This woman wore an elegant kimono, sky blue in hue. It was made to reflect the afternoon sky. Her eyes were kind, a dark brown color that somewhat juxtaposed her beautiful long white hair. "Trinity, it is obviously something important if they've come to all this trouble. This place seems familiar. Hasn't Clara come here before?" she said, tilting her head and looking at the young girl nearby.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:34 pm

A tall woman with long, purple hair strode into the Colosseum's open doors and spun on the spot when the others in front of her stopped. She had passed them, expecting them to continue on, but they didn't, so the green-eyed lady placed her hands on her hips and tapped her foot. "What's the hold-up?" she demanded, knocking the wood of her quiver a few times. It's durability was fine, even in this cold weather. "This place has gotten worse since I was last here, that's a problem. Let's hurry up."

"Calm yourself, tempered one," another woman replied, entering the Colosseum slower than the purple-haired one. She was much shorter that the others, she would be dwarfish in comparison if she weren't so thin. Her hair fell on her back in pitch-black links, only the hair on top of her head remaining straight. The woman's amethyst eyes seemed dead cold, not showing any emotion whatsoever. She brushed some snow off of her dress, slightly annoyed at it.

"We have plenty of time," the black-haired woman assured, "Before we start, I'd like to know who else is going to be a part of this party."
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:39 pm

"I have Kazega; I participated with Sonia and Chris in a battle previously. However, the condition of the colosseum wasn't so... uncomfortable..."

Clara was shaking uncontrollably, her skin just as white as the dress she wore. Little bumps covered her fair skin, emphasized by the shivering. She was not used to such conditions, and thus was unprepared for the drastic climate change here. Hopefully whatever was causing it would go away during or before they finally had their battle.

"Is... this typical?"

"No; We can thank the current champions for the change of scenery."

Sonia stuck close to Clara, not because she was as cold as the pianist but because the pianist would probably freeze to death otherwise. The cold had gotten worse since their last visit to the colosseum. No doubt these undefeated champions were enjoying covering the place in an icy frost, lord knew they likely loved the feeling of freezing temperatures.

"D... do you think we'll be able to take them this time Valincar?"
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:56 pm

Valincar took his hands off of the woman and backed away a bit at her gaze. He bowed his head apologetically before glancing at Sonia. "We definitely have in interesting lineup this time, but I'm sure we can take them if we just try our best," Valincar said reassuringly. Some of the others from the last time they took on this challenge weren't available, but at hearing that the place was getting worse, something had to be done. And thus the motley ensemble assembled.

The woman, Trinity, sighed. "So...what? We beat some people up? Is that what people do here? Barbaric, and yet...," she faltered. Looking at the place, everyone who came to enjoy themselves here, fighters and spectators alike, were likely to be suffering because of whoever was causing this cold, not to mention the employees--people who have to make their living off of this. What kind of conditions were these?

A slight grin crept its way onto the nightshade's face as he took the look on Trinity's face as one of submission. He turned to the short girl. "Ah, sorry about that. It would certainly be best to know who you are to be fighting with. I'll be one of them. Valincar Morte." He pointed at the woman in the fiery red dress, the one that wasn't so sure about being here. "Trinity Heart. A rather unique fighter I tracked down," he said, holding back the urge to laugh evilly. It would have been so uncharacteristic of him. He did have an image that needed to be preserved. He pointed at the woman in the kimono. "Kazega, Trinity's friend. And the girl that looks like she'll be suffering from frostbite soon is Clara. Then we have Sonia, a summoner, and Lily, the rather hasty one here, an archer. I work with them both; they're very skilled at what they do." His eyes flashed for a moment. "Wait, where's Zero? Wasn't she coming with us this time?"
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:18 pm

"Pleased," Auza droned, suppressing her slight annoyance at the fact that there was an undead in their mist, and was going to fight alongside her. If that was the case, then she wouldn't be able to send him to the afterlife by force. No, not yet at least. But if she ever caught him outside of this place...

Auza took a deep breath and placed her small hand over her sternum, gesturing towards herself. "My name is Auza Nanami, I am a witch by profession, one who travels around and sends demons to the Void. As well as the undead to the afterlife." Auza allowed that last phrase to sink in with her impenetrable gaze locked onto Valincar, her eyes nor face showing no hostility, but rather a message that told Valincar it would be safer to not to get friendly with her.

"Okay, everyone knows everyone now, are we ready yet?" Lily asked impatiently, "And Zero's right..." Lily looked to the side, where she believed Zero to be standing. Which, of course, she wasn't. "Damn it! That woman always goes off on here own!" Lily threw her hands up in the air, frustrated by Zero's lateness.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:49 pm

"I'm right here you-" a voice began but stopped short before what was probably going to be an insult.

A young woman stepped out of the shadow cast by the counter. She had a slim figure with very little muscle mass. She didn't seem to be a practitioner of magic either. But the woman was not in the least frail, she had a vicious glint in her pale green eyes that gave off the feeling of a cold-blooded murderer. Her clothing was completely black in contrast to her almost silver colored white hair. Her skin was rather pale, like someone who coops themselves up in their house like a hermit. She had a her left hand on her hips and on her right thigh was a small scabbard for a dagger. Even after she stepped under the light, the woman was still very difficult to see clearly. As she walked, her form seemed to twist and change with each step, as if she was manipulating the light around her to somehow bend to make it more difficult to see where exactly she was.

"I've been here the whole time." Zero said, then turned to see the rest of the people she was going to have to work with, "I'm Zero, although many others sometimes call me 'Envy.'"

Zero recognized three of the people from her guild, Valincar, Lily, and Sonia. A rather good thing because Zero knew she could at least rely on them to do their job, the others the woman was rather skeptical about. Especially the girl that seemed like she would be encased in ice any moment, she didn't seem very promising, but Zero would just have to wait and see. The group was already formed and there was no way they would allow them to change any members now.

"And Clara, was it? Stop being such a pansy." Zero said, already drawn her dagger and was in the process of repeatedly tossing it into the air then catching it, "Just get a bit of adrenaline flowing and you won't be cold anymore. Simple as that."
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:57 pm

". . . I'll try..."

Clara continued to shiver, though she was glad for the warmth that Sonia was able to give her. Looking over at Zero, she nodded, knowing she would have to take the rather cold woman's advice. Though she was rather sensitive to the elements compared to these others, she would have to play her part in the upcoming battle.

"Shall we get on with the fight?"
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:20 pm

"I think we ought to before Lily loses it. I think she's ready to gain vengeance against they who defeated us last time...or really, just one...," he said, thinking back at the last one on the other team still standing. Alexander. If he were alive, a shiver not associated with the cold would have went up his spine. Ignoring the feeling he was getting, he approached the counter. As he was about to speak, he shrunk back as the woman practically yelled at him in excitement.

"It's you guys again!!!!!!!!!!" the receptionist shouted, her teeth visibly chattering as she smiled at them. "I take it you're here to kick the asses of the champions right? RIGHT?!? SUPER!!" She scribbled something down on a paper attached to a clipboard, which was rather hard to do while wearing mittens, yet the expression of excitement seemed to be eerily frozen on her face. "I see everything's been set up in advance. The bastards are waiting for you inside. Feel free to enter and beat them to death or, you know. Yeah. SUPER!!" She gestured for them to go inside the arena.

Valincar uneasily did as the woman said, vastly taken aback by her...interesting take on the situation. The rest followed suit and all of them wound up in the frozen arena, the same people from before standing on the opposite side. They all seemed rather distraught at seeing some familiar faces on the challenging side, but other than that, they were raring to go.

"And so, we have new challengers of a slightly different ensemble than last time going up our freezing cold champions!!" the MC shouted. There weren't too many people in the stands, and those that were remained huddled close for warmth, all wearing winter clothing much like the receptionist had resorted to. "Let us wish them the best of luck in their endeavor to take out the undefeated ones!!"

~ S P E C I A L ~ E V E N T~

Participants: Valincar, Trinity, Kazega, Lily, Auza, Sonia, Clara, Zero

Opposition: Vayne, Aurora, Samuel, Michelle, Alexander

{i} { } {V} {-} {-} {-} {L} { } {i} B
{ } { } { } {A} {-} {M} { } { } { } C
{ } {i} { } { } {S} { } { } {i} { } D
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{ } {i} { } { } { } { } { } {i} { } H
{ } {V} { } { } {T} {K} { } { } { } I
{i} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {i} J

Valincar (Nightshade) *FLOAT*
HP: 65/65
MP: 70/70
Atk: 18
Def: 15
Int: 20

Trinity (Keyblade Knight)
MP: 45/45
Atk: 20
Int: 13
Spr: 9

Kazega (Wind Maiden)
Atk: 12
Def: 8
Int: 15
Spr: 11

Vayne (Observer)
HP: 85/85
MP: 155/155
Atk: 23

Aurora (Northern Light)
HP: 80/80
Atk: 22
Spr: 17

Samuel (Gentleman)
HP: 140/140
Atk: 24
Int: 16

Michelle (Northern Wind) *FLOAT*
MP: 130/130
Atk: 15
Int: 22
Move: 8 cells

Alexander (Prisoner) *AUTO GUARD* *MANA SUBSTITUTE (7)*
HP: 185/185
MP: 255/255
Atk: 34
Def: 24
Int: 27
Spr: 23

Characters may start in rows I-J!

Last edited by Masquerade on Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:07 am; edited 3 times in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:27 pm

Sonia starts at J5!

Clara starts at J8!

As the two huddled together and made their way onto the battlefield, Sonia felt Clara shiver further. It was colder in the arena... at least to Clara, she was shaking far more than she had previously. Sonia remained unaffected mentally and to a lesser degree physically. As they reached Sonia's chosen spot on the battlefield, Sonia looked to the freezing organist with a look of concern.

"I'll be fine."

At that the Organist let go of the summoner and began to walk off to the right. Next to the pillar of ice, her organ appeared in a swirl of light. Clara sat, teeth chattering as she hit the wooden bench. It creaked, but was still strong enough to support her weight. Testing the keys on the instrument, she was delighted to find that they hadn't been frozen together. She could fight.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:38 pm

Lily starts in I-1

Auza starts in I-4

"They're a much more rag-tag group than ours is," Auza muttered aloud, glaring at the so called 'champions' waiting for them by the altar of ice. She didn't feel as enthusiastic as the others, that was for sure. The cold only added to her hostile emotions, the dark aura around her nearly slipping over towards the woman she stood close to, the strange warrior the ghost brought along.

"I'll just go back here and snipe them off," Lily chuckled, proud of her ability (or inability) to think of clever strategies. Lily took our her bow and strung it, flicking the weapon a couple times in a few spots to test its durability and strength. Satisfied, Lily kicked the wood quiver on her back, the top popping open, the inside cluttered with many arrows. "Ready to go!"
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:50 pm

Before Zero entered the area she heard something behind her that made her twitch. It was a woman's voice, a very cheery and all-too-familiar one that Zero was not particularly fond of. It was her sister, Rei, whom she had never liked at all. Somehow the older woman had found out that she was going to be here today, in the fight, even though Zero made sure she never told Rei about anything. She didn't exactly hear what her older sister had shouted to her, but it was likely something obnoxious in an attempt to cheer her on.

"And she'll probably be watching the entire fight. Good lord." Zero muttered to herself.

Taking position behind the woman in the kimono, Zero eyed the champions. They didn't seem all that, but then again if the group lost to these people before they probably weren't pushovers either.

Zero starts at cell J-6
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:32 pm

~ S P E C I A L ~ E V E N T~

Participants: Valincar, Trinity, Kazega, Lily, Auza, Sonia, Clara, Zero

Opposition: Vayne, Aurora, Samuel, Michelle, Alexander

{ } { } { } {A} {-} {M} { } { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{ } {i} { } { } { } { } { } {i} { } H
{L} {V} { } {A} {T} {K} { } { } { } I
{i} { } { } { } {S} {Z} { } {C} {i} J

MP: 70/70

MP: 45/45
Atk: 20

Kazega (Wind Maiden)
Atk: 12
Def: 8

Lily (Archer Apprentice)
MP: 75/75
Int: 8

Auza (Seal Witch)
HP: 45/45
MP: 80/80
Atk: 3
Def: 9
Int: 12
Spr: 10

Sonia (Astral Cleric)
MP: 140/140
Atk: 7
Def: 20

Clara (Grand Pianist)
HP: 40/40
MP: 65/65
Move: 0 cells

Zero (Windwalker)
HP: 75/75
Atk: 31
Int: 7
Spr: 10

Vayne (Observer)
MP: 155/155

Aurora (Northern Light)
HP: 80/80

Samuel (Gentleman)
HP: 140/140

Michelle (Northern Wind) *FLOAT*
MP: 130/130
Atk: 15
Int: 22
Move: 8 cells

Alexander (Prisoner) *AUTO GUARD* *MANA SUBSTITUTE (7)*
HP: 185/185
Def: 24

Player Phase 1!

Valincar moves to G2.

Valincar fazed through the ice pillar in front of him and appeared on the other side, raising a hand at the mysterious man that had done nothing but...watched...them the last time they fought against the champions. There was no telling what he was capable of, so Valincar aimed to get rid of him immediately. At his command, portals opened up around the man and myriad chains emerged from them, striking the man from all directions leaving him brutalized and hopefully confused.

Valincar uses Chains of Eternia on Vayne! 36 Dmg! (ATK) [Chance of Confusion]

MP: 48/70

Trinity moves to H6.

Swiftly taking a place in front of Kazega, Trinity conjured one of her keyblades--one that looked like it was made completely out of bone--and hurled it at one of the young women on the opposing team. The girl was floating in the air. Did she possess more power than the others? Catching her keyblade in her hand, she hurled it back once more. And again. And again for the final time. She remained silent, contemplating their power.

Trinity uses Strike Raid on Michelle! 4 hits! 24 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

MP: 31/45

Kazega uses Relaxing Breeze on all enemies! 17 Wind Dmg! (INT) [Target DEF -25%]

Before rushing recklessly out into the range of the opposition, Kazega waved one fan slowly through the air causing a slight breeze to waft through the area lazily, one that was a bit warmer than the area. It was...comforting, or at least comforting enough to lower the guards of the enemies without them even realizing it. "If they had strong defenses before, it should not be a problem now," she stated firmly.

Kazega waits.

Last edited by Masquerade on Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:45 pm

Sonia
Hp: 50/50
Mp: 140/140

Clara
Hp: 40/40
Mp: 65/65

Sonia summons Scather to J4!

"Guardian of the Gates, protector of the Gods. I require your aid!"

Raising her staff into the air, a glyph appeared below Sonia, a screech ringing from the skies. It pierced the air, the glyph glowing brightly as suddenly the dragon appeared in sight. Scather spiraling downward towards the colosseum at breakneck speeds. The chain of mana that bound him to the skies broke as the glyph began to glow violently and then fade. Scather suddenly opened his wings, catching himself, allow the dragon to land safely.

"Scather, I trust you know what to do."

At this the dragon nodded, letting out a loud screech that shook the ice slightly before taking flight once more. As he reached the peak of his flight, a large surge of energy stored in the pit of his stomach. With another seemingly screech, the energy flew forward in a pinpointed beam.

Scather uses Energy Beam on Samuel!
(Damage: 100% Int/Effect: Immobilize 50%/Element: --)

Clara casts Warrior's Cry on the Ally Party!
(Damage: --/Effect: Atk x 1.5/Def x 1.5/Element: --)

Meanwhile, Clara began to quickly play a strong, heavy piece. Powerful chords and strong notes ringing off the ice and empowering herself. And as the notes reached her allies, they too found the strength she was feeling. With this newfound power they would overcome!

Sonia
Hp: 50/50
Mp: 140/140

Clara
Mp: 17/65

Scather
Hp: 85/85
Mp: 49/55
Atk: 19
Int: 28
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:59 am

Atk: 3---5
Def: 9---14

Auza moves to H-4

Auza took a few steps forward, her short legs unable to carry her very far, but she stopped a bit short and raised her beads into the air, pointing it at the closest person, the one that seemed to be the most dangerous, in her eyes. The gentleman, of course. Auza hated proper men, and this one had a rather threatening-looking sword. A dark aura began to emanate from Auza's beads as she chanted, "Soul of the enemy, become confused and conflicted and useless, my power is that which contains you behind the steel bars of the Void!" Auza swung her beads through the air, the dark aura turning red and flying over to the man, wrapping around him and constricting him.

Auza casts Power Seal on Samuel! Chance of Power Break! 16 MP

MP: 64/80

Atk: 18---27
Def: 13---20

Lily began to feel it, the rage she had felt from the last match. But no, she wouldn't have to deal with that this time. Her allies were doing a fair job at taking care of the enemy ranks, the short girl even went so far as to seal off the gentleman's power. As Lily remembered, that man managed to kill off a little boy in a single attack, so he was definitely dangerous. Lily raised her bow and pointed it at the girl that Trinity attacked.

Lily's bow began to shake slightly, so Lily strengthened her grip to stabilize it. The arrow began to glow with an odd light, the air around Lily beginning to warm up slightly from the mana that she pumped into the arrow. Eventually, the arrow lost it's physical form and just became a golden light, and Lily released the arrow, which streaked across the battlefield, gaining speed and power as it crossed the great distance and struck the floating woman, exploding into a myriad of golden light before swirling around and striking the other enemies with much power, though not as much as the floating woman was.

"Yeah! Take that!" Lily cheered, pumping her fist into the air and grinning like a madman.

Lily shoots a Purifying Projectile at Michelle! 46 Atk Light DMG! The arrow crossed 11 cells to reach the target. 57 Atk Light DMG!

The arrow particles hit all other enemies! 38 Atk DMG! The arrow crossed 11 cells to reach the intended target, but no additional power was given to any other movement of the attack. 49 Atk DMG to remaining enemies! Chance of Petrify! 32 MP.

MP: 43/75
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:50 am

ATK: 47
DEF: 17

Zero moves to cell H-6

Zero was the last to move, after all her allies made their first strikes. She stepped past the wind woman in the kimono and gazed forward at a floating woman that quiet a few of her allies seemed to want to get rid of. She took another look at her target then held her dagger up, and with a quick motion swung it down. Despite the fact that the two were quite far apart, not long after Zero swung her dagger a gash appeared on her target, signaling a hit.

Zero uses Air Render on Michelle. 61 Wind ATK Dmg. High Crit rate
MP: 52/60
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:58 pm

Vayne takes 62 Dmg!

HP: 23/85

Vayne evades Confusion!

Vayne evades Petrify!

R-Ability Twice Frozen activates!

Valincar evades Freeze!

Lily is Frozen!

Lily is knocked out from sheer cold!

Aurora takes 11 Dmg!

HP: 69/80

Aurora evades Petrify!

Samuel takes 46 Dmg!

HP: 94/140

R-Ability Attaque Retourner activates!

Kazega takes 2 Dmg!

Scather takes 20 Dmg!

Samuel is afflicted with Power Break!

Samuel evades Petrify!

Michelle takes 139 Dmg!

Michelle KO!

Alexander takes 1 Dmg!

HP: 184/185

Alexander evades Petrify!

{ } { } { } {A} {-} { } { } { } { } C
{ } {V} { } { } { } {Z} { } { } { } G
{ } {i} { } {A} { } {T} { } {i} { } H
{L} { } { } { } { } {K} { } { } { } I
{i} { } { } {H} {S} { } { } {C} {i} J

Warrior's Cry has 1 turn left.

Enemy Phase.

Vayne moves to E3.

"Their offensive honestly doesn't seem as strong as it was last time...from my observations," Vayne said and stepped forward, slamming the butt of his partisan into the ice covered arena floor. His eyes opened wide for a moment, a flash of blue appearing in them before returning to normal. "We'll still have to take necessary precaution to come out victorious."

Vayne uses All-Seeing Eye! [Dodges all attacks]

MP: 119/155

Aurora moves to E4.

"No worries, brother. We might not have put up a fight last time, but Alexander was more than enough to wipe them all out," she stated calmly, briskly walking closer to the opposition while firing a glance at the boy she mentioned. It was a shame Michelle had been taken out so early. It seems as if they know what they're doing this time around...but no mercy from the survivors! At that thought, she began twirling one of her tambourines, the instrument spinning faster and faster with a white light developing around it. At its maximum velocity, Aurora hurled it at the short girl not too far from her. "The sun rises! Shadows, stand tall!" she called out as the instrument knocked into the girl in an upwards direction, easily knocking her into the air. As soon as she had released her first tambourine, she began spinning her second, a thick layer of darkness forming around it. "As the night arrives, the light takes flight!" With a mighty toss, she sent the other tambourine into the air, the thing soaring upwards before descending at the climax of its range, and slammed into the girl from above. "Light and darkness, this time is yours to share!" Catching both of her weapons, Aurora drew a circle in the air in front of her--a white line of mana formed by her white tambourine making a trail behind it with the same occuring with her other tambourine, except a dark line appeared. She took a step back and clanged her instruments together. At that moment, the circle began to glow and a mighty light orange blast of energy surged out of it, completely enveloping the girl that had crashed into the ground by now.

Aurora uses Rising Dawn on Auza! 52 Light Dmg! WEAKNESS!! (ATK) [Auza becomes Airborne]
---Aurora links Falling Dusk! 31 Darkness Dmg! RESIST!! (ATK)
---Aurora links Twilit Laser! 54 Light Dmg! (INT)

MP: 53/95

Samuel casts De Rien on Sonia! 24 Dmg! (INT) [Sonia OBLIVION]

MP: 66/100

"Well...I never," the gentleman, Samuel, stated, taken aback by the short girl's magic. "I say, it seems I can't make much use of this blade anymore." His eyes fell upon another young girl, directly ahead of him. "Young lady! I do apologize, but you're nothing but a memory now!" he called out to Sonia and waved at her cheerily before his expression changed to one of pure madness. He stabbed his giant blade into the ground and ripped it upwards causing a huge wave of energy to go hurtling across the arena, slamming into Sonia and enveloping her. When the energy dissipated, she was nowhere to be seen.

Samuel waits.

Alexander uses Grand Felony on Zero! 7 Piercing Dmg! [Zero evades Bleeding]
---Alexander links Arraignment! 6 hits! 31 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

Mana Substitutes: 5/7

Alexander shuddered but for a single moment before eyeing the girl with the daggers nervously. He crouched down low, nonchalantly as if it were natural, and immediately sprang up into the air, spinning around. He dove down towards Zero menacingly, his bandages forming a sharp point that drove into her upon collision. Alexander broke the formation of the bandages at that instant, and lashed out at her with them while in mid-air, the myriad pieces jabbing at her with no mercy. Upon touching the ground, Alexander leaped high into the air and landed perfectly in his original position, almost as if he hadn't done anything.

Alexander waits.

{i} { } { } {-} {-} {-} {L} { } {i} B
{ } { } {V} {A} { } { } { } { } { } E
{ } {V} { } { } { } {Z} { } { } { } G
{ } {i} { } {A} { } {T} { } {i} { } H
{L} { } { } { } { } {K} { } { } { } I
{i} { } { } {H} {S} { } { } {C} {i} J

Samuel's Power Break has 2 turns left!

Player Phase 2!

MP: 48/70
Atk: 18 --- 27
Def: 15 --- 23

MP: 31/45
Atk: 20 --- 30
Def: 11 --- 17

Kazega (Wind Maiden)
HP: 48/50
Atk: 12 --- 18
Def: 8 --- 12

Lily (Archer Apprentice) *KO*
Spoiler:

Auza (Seal Witch) *KO*
Spoiler:

Clara (Grand Pianist)
MP: 17/65
Atk: 6 --- 9
Def: 14 --- 21

Zero (Windwalker) *KO*
Spoiler:

Vayne (Observer) *ALL-SEEING EYE*
MP: 119/155
Def: 12 --- 9

Aurora (Northern Light)
HP: 69/80
MP: 53/95
Def: 14 --- 11

Samuel (Gentleman)
HP: 94/140
MP: 66/100
Def: 14 --- 11

Michelle (Northern Wind) *KO*

Alexander (Prisoner) *AUTO GUARD* *MANA SUBSTITUTE (5)*
HP: 184/185
Def: 24 --- 18

Valincar moves to G3.

Devastation. That was the only word that could possibly describe what had just happened. As the champions launched their offensive, he watched as most of his allies took a fall, and it was disheartening. How long would it be before he met their fate? No. He couldn't think of that now. It would only lead to defeat. He hovered over slightly before fazing from existence. "Fall we may, but we will not falter!" his voice resounded from nowhere and everywhere before appearing in front of Aurora, slashing her with his blade. He repeated this over and over again, slashing her from any angle he could think of before fazing out and reappearing in his original spot.

Valincar uses Nightmare Waltz on Aurora! 8 hits! 32 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

MP: 32/70

Trinity moves to H5.

"What on earth did you drag me into?!" Trinity fumed as she quickly took action. Dodging over, she straightened herself back up and launched her keyblade at the so-called 'gentleman' that had sent a poor girl to only the gods knew where. She caught the keyblade one final time and held it out to her side. "Kazega, gotta act fast," she said, nodding as Kazega did the same.

Trinity uses Strike Raid on Samuel! 4 hits! 36 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

MP: 17/45

Kazega moves to G7.

Kazega saw that Trinity had the man with the greatsword down, so she moved over and focused on the rather quiet boy who seemed to possess a tremendous amount of power. "Powerful or not...," she whispered, leaping into the air, her body becoming as wind itself. She soared over to the boy and circled him like a zephyr, hurling her fans at him from seemingly all directions, faster and faster, until the wind zipped back into place, Kazega taking on a solid form once more.

Kazega uses Deadly Orbit on Alexander! 14 hits! 16 Wind Dmg per hit! (ATK)

MP: 22/60

Last edited by Masquerade on Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:34 pm

Clara
Mp: 17/65
Atk: 6 --> 9
Def: 14 --> 21

Sonia disappears into the void!

"Oooh! Void party~!"

Clara could have sworn she heard a faint yet cheerful voice cry out as the attack struck Sonia. When it faded, she was even more sure she had heard whoever the voice belonged to; Sonia was nowhere to be seen, her dragon having faded after the attack. Having heard stories of such occurrences before, Clara tensed up. The summoner was lost to the void, whisked away to some unknown realm where only the gods knew what became of her.

"Sonia..."

Clara's fingers tensed further as the name caught in her throat, unsure of how to respond to such an act. One of her closest friends had just disappeared entirely; Lost, possibly forever, to some unknown place. And yet she was unsure of how to respond to such an act. What was acceptable? Should she have broken down and started crying despite being in the middle of a battle? Or should she have been enraged by the thought that the opposition dare to do something so horrible? She didn't know.

However, one clear thought did cross her mind at that moment.

"What would Arianna do?"

At that her fingers relaxed, the answer clearer than anything else. With a determined nod, her fingers danced across the keys. Sweet, heart-felt notes floated upon the frigid air; dancing over to the two men remaining. It may have been taken as a show of sorrow, of loss, of respect for the fallen; But this was no ordinary tune. The notes were enchanted, a special magic ringing forth that would turn them against themselves.

If the magic worked...

Clara casts Ballad on the Enemy Party!
(Damage: 110% Int/Effect: Charm 50%/Element: --)

Clara
Mp: 5/65
Atk: 6 --> 9
Def: 14 --> 21
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:27 pm

Vayne dodges the attack!

Aurora takes 168 Dmg!

Aurora OVERKILL!!

Samuel takes 100 Dmg!

Samuel KO!

Alexander takes 4 Dmg!

HP: 180/185

Auto-Guard activates!

Kazega's fourth hit is blocked! [Combo Break]

R-Ability Break activates! [Kazega is Disabled]

Alexander links Dual Suspect! 61 Dmg! (ATK)
---Alexander links Suffering! 12 hits! 20 Dmg per hit! (ATK)
---Alexander links Life Sentence! 35 Dmg! (INT) [Kazega is Doomed (<--understatement)]

Mana Substitutes: 2/7

Kazega takes 169 Dmg!

Kazega OVERKILL!!

Alexander evades Charm!

{i} { } { } {-} {-} {-} {L} { } {i} B
{ } {i} { } { } { } { } { } {i} { } D
{ } { } {V} { } { } { } { } { } { } E
{ } { } {V} { } { } {Z} {K} { } { } G
{ } {i} { } {A} {T} { } { } {i} { } H
{L} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } I
{i} { } { } { } { } { } { } {C} {i} J

Warrior's Cry fades.

Enemy Phase.

Vayne uses Heaven Stance! [Next attack deals 400% more damage]

MP: 71/155

"Was butchering my sister really necessary?" Vayne questioned the ghost, giving him a rather menacing glare. In but a mere fraction of a second, a furious blaze of light surrounded Vayne. "I do believe I'll return the favor."

Vayne waits.

Alexander moves to D5.

With a slow pace, Alexander positioned himself where Samuel's fallen body happened to be, nudging it out of the way frightfully, trying to avert his gaze from it while doing so. He looked up and saw Trinity. She seemed a bit confused for a moment, but all became clear as a bandage ran her through, and ripped itself violently out of her, wrapping around her body and pulling her closer to Alexander. The bandage raised her up into the air, and he watched her struggle. Another bandage was snaking its way up her body, winding around her and finally settling around her neck. It squeezed tightly...until Trinity stopped breathing. The bandages released her letting her lifeless body hit the ground with a thud.

Alexander uses Arbitration on Trinity! 51 Dmg! (ATK)
---Alexander links Strangulation! [Trinity INSTANT DEATH]

Mana Substitutes: 0/7

{ } {i} { } { } {L} { } { } {i} { } D
{ } { } {V} { } { } {Z} {K} { } { } G
{i} { } { } { } { } { } { } {C} {i} J

Vayne's All-Seeing Eye has 1 turn left!

Vayne's next attack does a shitload of damage!

Player Phase 3!

MP: 32/70

Spoiler:

Kazega (Wind Maiden)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Auza (Seal Witch) *KO*
Spoiler:

Clara (Grand Pianist)
MP: 5/65

Zero (Windwalker) *KO*
Spoiler:

Vayne (Observer) *ALL-SEEING EYE* *HEAVEN STANCE*
MP: 71/155

Aurora (Northern Light) *OVERKILL*

Samuel (Gentleman) *KO*

Alexander (Prisoner) *AUTO GUARD*

Valincar uses Translucence on himself! [Bestows Intangible]

MP: 16/70

More of his allies were dropping...and he found himself at a loss as to what to do. In a few moments from now, Vayne was going to unleash an attack that would most likely put him out for good, but he wasn't about to submit now. With nothing but a wave of his hand, his body became transparent like it used to be. He was completely intangible. Anything Vayne threw at him would mean nothing. But Alexander. Valincar shuddered and hovered away from that boy. He had to stay alive. There might be more he could do...he just had to think about it first. He glanced over at Clara; she didn't deserve to meet the same fate as everyone else, but she knew about the dangers of the colosseum before, it seemed.

Valincar moves to J2.

Last edited by Masquerade on Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:52 pm

Clara

Was it over for them? With only herself and the nightshade left standing, was it over for them? Would they be able to do anything at all that would make the slightest difference? No... they probably couldn't; These enemies were too strong for just the two of them. But she couldn't just forfeit, not when her ally was still fighting, not when she would have to come out victorious to go find Sonia.

Her finger met the keys, the numb iciness from before long gone as her fingers danced along them. A lesser magic ran through the notes, lulling the enemies slightly as they drifted on the frigid air. She continued for a few moments before lifting her hands from the instrument, nodding slightly. That was all she could do now.

Clara attacks the Enemy Party twice!
(Damage: 100% Int x 2/Effect: --/Element: --)

Clara
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:15 pm

Vayne takes 2 Dmg!

HP: 21/85

Alexander blocks the attack! [Auto Guard]

R-Ability Break activates! [Clara is Disabled]

S-Ability Mana Resonance activates! [+128 MP Recovered]

---Alexander links Dual Suspect! 61 Dmg! (ATK)

MP: 240/255

{ } {i} { } { } {L} { } { } {i} { } D
{ } { } { } { } { } {Z} {K} { } { } G
{i} {V} { } { } { } { } { } {C} {i} J

Valincar is Intangible for 3 turns.

Enemy Phase.

Vayne moves to H3.

"That's weak. You can't run forever, ghost!" Vayne shouted, plunging the butt of his weapon into the icy ground after taking a few steps forward in pursuit. "It's best that you give up now; you'll never defeat us." With that, his gaze seemed to grow vacant as if he were paying too close attention to something.

Vayne uses Watch! [User makes an Observation next turn]

MP: 65/155

Alexander moves to G4.

Everyone was dead. Was the match over? No. Vayne was talking to someone. Alexander lazily looked over to see what it was. A ghost of some sort. The boy was a bit uneasy about approaching it, but it had to be defeated so they could leave. He rushed across the icy ground of the colosseum and came to a halt speaking nothing and doing nothing.

Alexander waits.

{ } { } { } {L} { } {Z} {K} { } { } G
{ } {i} {V} {A} {T} { } { } {i} { } H
{i} {V} { } { } { } { } { } {C} {i} J

Vayne's All-Seeing Eye fades.

Vayne's next attack deals a shitload of damage.

Vayne is Watching!

Player Phase 4!

MP: 16/70

Spoiler:

Kazega (Wind Maiden)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Auza (Seal Witch) *KO*
Spoiler:

Clara (Grand Pianist) *KO*
Spoiler:

Zero (Windwalker) *KO*
Spoiler:

Vayne (Observer) *HEAVEN STANCE* *WATCHING* *CRITICAL*
HP: 21/85
MP: 56/155

Aurora (Northern Light) *OVERKILL*

Samuel (Gentleman) *KO*

Alexander (Prisoner) *AUTO GUARD*
MP: 240/255

Valincar casts Syphonja on all enemies! 6 Piercing Dmg! [+12 MP Recovered]

MP: 28/70

"Forget IT!" Valincar yelled in return, completely losing his composure. He was becoming frustrated, being defeated by these vilains time and time again. How were they to reclaim the colosseum? There was a lot at stake...but what could they do? His form wavered as if he were shaking and he looked down at the ground solemnly. One arm stretched out and both of his remaining enemies became shrouded by a blue aura that made them cringe. The aura soared into the air a few moments later and formed into a sphere at the end of Valincar's arm. He grabbed it and absorbed it into his body.

"Strong, you are. But we are determined to get this place back to the way it was! Even if you lay waste to us here once more, we shall return again to bring back the peace you have so shamelessly stolen away!"

Valincar moves to J6.

Vayne takes 6 Dmg!

HP: 15/85

Alexander takes 6 Dmg!

HP: 174/185

{i} { } { } { } { } {V} { } {C} {i} J

Valincar is Intangible for 2 more turns.

Enemy Phase.

Vayne makes an Observation! [Learns 'Syphonja']

"Don't waste your time, Alex. I've got this," Vayne said grimly, taking a step forward and holding his arm out. "Listen. You're weak. Get over it. All of you. You know not of our power and underestimate us time and time again. Listen to whatever reason you have left in that undead mind of yours and give up. What does this place even matter to you? It's just a barbaric arena where people mindlessly beat the shit out of each other. Leave it be. The people who lose out on their jobs? They'll find new ones. You just want to find some excuse to meddle in the affairs of others, is that it?" His eyes squinted just slightly and he watched in pleasure as Valincar writhed in pain while being surrounded by an intense column of blue energy. The nightshade filled the air with his screams. "I have some advice for you, ghost: before you decide that you can do whatever you want, get the strength to back it up." With that, the column dissipated into a giant mass that swarmed towards Vayne and filled him with mana leaving the nightshade to flicker before landing in a crumpled mass on the ground.

Vayne casts Syphonja on all enemies! 82 Piercing Dmg! [+82 MP Recovered]

MP: 137/155

Alexander waits.

{i} { } { } { } { } {V} { } {C} {i} J

Valincar takes 164 Dmg!

Valincar KO!

The Participants are incapacitated...
The Champions WIN!!

The small colosseum crowd went silent. The announcer had nothing to say. He merely watched sadly as the medics rushed to tend to the defeated...

ACCEPTING NEW BATTLES!
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:45 pm

The colosseum was completely silent. The lobby was freezing cold, almost unbearable. Behind the main counter, the woman that normally ran things stood there, a miserable look upon her face. Even at seeing the group enter, her eyes remained dreary. Bits of ice seemed to have formed around her eyes--frozen tears. The condition of things had pained Valincar so. He couldn't bear it. Turning to the others that had accompanied him this time, he spoke. "There can be no failure this time, guys. I'm dead serious." Valincar felt like slamming his hand into his face, but refrained for it would be pointless. "That was not a joke."

Trinity had accepted the invitation to come along again; she wasn't too keen on the loss she had experienced, not to mention that she wanted to free the colosseum--to see it in its normal state. "Settle down, Valincar. We're going to give it our best. Period. But that's all we have. We know what's on the line," she said quietly. Her eyes shifted to the woman she had yet to meet. Her green hair was rather pretty, and the look in her eyes was rather solemn.

"Julia," she said upon catching Trinity's gaze upon her. "Julia Reschelle. I'm hoping to be of some assistance to all of you." Julia's gaze remained solemn. She didn't like the feel of this place--it was unnatural.

"I know. All anyone can do is their best. So are we all ready to give it our all?" Valincar responded, addressing everyone that had gathered.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next