Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

+2
Masquerade
Durn
6 posters

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down

35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay - Page 6 Empty Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Masquerade Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:29 pm

"This battle is over," Ein spoke calmly, his eyes closed. He walked straight up to the tomb lurker and placed a hand upon its disgusting body. "Return to the earth from whence you came." There was a quick flash of light as Ein rearranged the monster's molecules to form an item.

Ein moves to E5.

Ein uses Transmutation on Osin!

MP: 3/25
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay - Page 6 Empty Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Durn Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:42 pm

Objectives Achieved~!
All enemies defeated: 4/4

Osin let out one final moan, yet it just couldn't stand the overwhelming power of the spell Ein cast upon it. After a few molecule movements, Osin was rearranged into a fine item that was then added to the group's bag.

Marie walked up to the back wall of the chamber where the original Tomb Lurker's coffins were held. In between the two was a fine, sandstone door. She took her hand and quickly slid the door to the left.

Sunlight began to flow into the chamber as a raging flood would flow throughout a small town. The entire chamber was illuminated by the light. The adventurers then slowly emerged from the underground web of passageways and found themselves on the outskirts of Vylndir.

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [T] [ ] [ ] [X] [ ] A
[ ] [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [ ] [X] B
[ ] [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] C
[X] [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [X] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [ ] F
[ ] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

Experience
+12 - Tomb Lurker x4
+2 - Bags Obtained x2
+3 - Treasure Obtained x1
-3 - Majority of Awakenings Used
+2 - No Player KO's

TOTAL: 16

Marie 14/15 ----> 30/15
Level UP!
Next Level: 15/20

Ein 14/15 ----> 30/15
Level UP!

Nina 14/15 ----> 30/15
Level UP!

Hayashi 14/15 ----> 30/15
Level UP!

Ilinus 14/15 ----> 30/15
Level UP!

3 Stat Points and 1 Skill Point awarded!

The Party receives 1000 Gold!

Osin ---> Chunk of Gold

Chunk of Gold added to Bag!

**Please Update your Profiles and we shall continue soon~
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:56 pm

Now that everyone was prepared to enter through the gates of Vylndir, they did just that. Inside of the kingdom was the usual. A whole bunch of people frantically running throughout the cobblestone, narrow streets. Merchants selling things left and right behind their shanty stands. The smell of fruits and metal stained the air of the marketplace. The area was restless and everything but peaceful.

After minutes of shoving through crowds and dodging merchandise carriages, the group was able to traverse down the marketplace road to a large cul-de-sac. A large, gray, stone fountain stood in the center of the circular road. The fountain was rushing with clean water, to the group's amusement, considering the poverty level of the area.

Around the edges of the cul-de-sac stood three different stands. One was an item shop, while the others were selling weapons and armor. In front of the fountain, a large bulletin board was staked into the ground. On the board were old pieces of paper with written requests jotted down on them.

The group of allies were free to roam the cul-de-sac for a while. They needed a break; they deserved it as well.

~Item Shop~

- - - O U T - O F - S T O C K - - -

~Weapon Shop~

- - - C L O S E D - - -

~Armor Shop~

- - - O U T - O F - S T O C K - - -

~Bulletin Board~

Request 00: Infestation!! x1 - [Length: 1/5][Difficulty: 2/5][Reward: 2/5]
TAKEN

Request 01: WANTED: Ingrot Handell x1 - [Length: 1/5][Difficulty: 3/5][Reward: 3/5]
TAKEN

Request 02: I Need Materials! x1 - [Length: 2/5][Difficulty: 2/5][Reward: 4/5]
TAKEN

Current Gold: 2765

---~---

Shop till you drop, I guess. XD

Last edited by Durn on Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:03 pm; edited 6 times in total
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:30 am

Nina found herself moving from the group and heading towards the armor shop. Her rusty mail was starting to cut into her shoulders, the only thing protecting her was the white dress she wore beneath. Eyeing something glimmering in the window she scurried over. Her jaw dropped as she looked at the brightly shined armor in the window. SHE HAD TO HAVE IT!

Almost stumbling as she zipped to the counter, she took out the amount of gold she figured would be need.

"I'd like to get what you have in the window!"

The man running the shop looked at her, as if he was questioning her ability to wear it. Then with a mutter he pointed to the one in the window. Nina ran to it and returned in seconds flat, the gold on the counter. The man took the gold, watching as the young knight stripped her rusty mail. She then slipped on the new armor and put her old plate and spear on the counter.

"I don't need this anymore, or this for a matter of fact."

Nina buys Shining Breastplate!
Nina sells Rusted Light Armor and Flimsy Spear!
Nina equips Shining Breastplate and Ancient Spear!
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:16 am

Marie slowly followed Nina to the armor stand, there were many clothes and breastplates on display, but only one stood out to Marie. That cloth was a dark gown lined with small, eerily white frills at the wrists, waist, and skirt's tip.

"I would like to buy that gown you have on display." Marie placed her gold onto the counter, directly in front of the merchant.

After receiving the gown, Marie returned to a secluded area in the city where she could change in peace. After changing, she returned to the merchant and sold her old clothing.

Sold Dark Gown

Bought Gothic Gown
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:26 pm

Seeing as how everyone else seemed to be focused on defense, Ein went along with the group. Fortunately, the shop had some nice robes that would definitely come in handy for him in future battles.

"I'm taking this," he said with an indifferent expression upon his face. "I'll pay, of course." Ein forked over the gold and went to change into his new garments. He figured the old ones were useless now and endeavored to sell them.

Ein purchases Alchemist Robes!

Ein sells White Clothing!
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Plattack Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:31 pm

"Hmm. This looks interesting." Ilinus said looking at the green robes. He looked at the merchant, who seemed to be interested in his money. "I'll buy it." He said, handing some gold to the merchant. He put them on and sold his old clothes.

Ilinus buys Green Robes!

Ilinus sells Discarded Robes!
Plattack
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:35 pm

Hayashi remained expressionless as he payed for a plate armor. He didn't really care how strong it exactly was, at least it seemed better than the poorly manufactured platebody he has on. He changed into his new armor and placed the cracked one he had onto the counter.

Hayashi buys and equips Halstein's Worn Plating

Hayashi sells Cracked Plate
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:49 pm

Now that everyone had picked out a piece of equipment that they liked, Marie quickly walked to the other side of the street, the area in which the Item Shop was located.

She approached the vendor selling the goods placed upon the stand with as much haste as possible; this area had gotten on her nerves already. She quickly glanced at the mans wares and said only one thing.

"I'll take it all."

She then placed the gold onto the stand and quickly took the goods and shoved them into her bag.

Now that Marie had prepared the group for a future challenge, she walked up to the bulletin board and, without hesitation, ripped off 3 of the many requests on the board.

Marie buys Item Shop Items

Marie takes all Requests

---~---

Begin Request 00?

>Yes

>No
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:01 pm

> Yes
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:02 pm

> Yes
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Plattack Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:12 pm

>Yes
Plattack
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:05 pm

"Hello brave adventurers. I have had quite the troublesome rat infestation lately. No matter how many times I shoo them away, even kill them, but they keep coming back! A few weeks later, they all disappeared, but now... The infestation is even worse! There are hundreds of them all over my house! The smell is awful too. Please help me!"
~Mary Carrow, Vylndir Resident
After reading the letter aloud, Marie and friends followed the given instructions which led them to the lady's household. The house was a two-room house that consisted of a single room on two different stories. A small courtyard jetted out of the front of the house.

The gang walked up to the doorstep and knocked. The door rattled as footsteps approached the door. "Oh dear! Are you children here to exterminate these vermin?!" The lady pleaded as she swung open the door.

"Yes ma'am." Marie stated as the woman led them out into the yard of the house.

"All I need for you to do is to exterminate the vermin. That means no stealing of any sorts!"

Request 00: Infestation!!

Location -- Vylndir Resident Quarters : Carrow Household

Objectives: Defeat all enemies! 0/7

~ C O U R T Y A R D ~
[X] [X] [X] [ ] [D] [ ] [X] [X] [X] A
[X] [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [X] [X] B
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [M] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] G

~ F I R S T ~ F L O O R ~
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [M] [ ] [W] [W] [ ] A
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] B
[D] [ ] [N] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[D] [O] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [D] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [B] [P] H
[S] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I

~ S E C O N D ~ F L O O R ~
[ ] [S] [S] [ ] [ ] [D] [D] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [s] [s] [Y] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [B] [ ] D
[A] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [S] [ ] [ ] F
[S] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] G

Alright. This battlefield is pretty different from the one you're used to. It contains 3 different sections: The Courtyard, The First Floor, and The Second Floor.

White Cells represent areas that "don't exist". That means pretend they aren't there. :3

Orange Cells can be interacted with. In this case, it might mean that you steal something out of a dresser or wardrobe. But, if you do end up stealing something, prepare for consequences.

D = Drawer
W = Wardrobe
S = Money Safe Interior
s = Money Safe Door

Purplish Pink Cells represent connections between the sections. You may walk through a connector and you'll end up on the other side. Moving through a connector takes up one of your MOVE.

D = Door (Connects First Floor and Courtyard)
S = Stairs (Connects First Floor and Second Floor)

In this request, you must exterminate all Giant Rats inside of Mary's house. Once the request is complete, return to Mary and interact with her.

Nibbles (Giant Rat)
Lvl: 2
HP: 20
MP: 20
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 1
Move: 5

Ottle (Giant Rat)

Mite (Giant Rat)

Pitter (Giant Rat)

Achoo (Giant Rat)

Yoo (Giant Rat)

Spat (Giant Rat)

Mary (Vylndir Resident)
Lvl: 1
HP: 5
MP: 0
Atk: 1
Def: 0
Int: 3
Move: 3

During this battle, you may place your characters in rows COURTYARD C-G
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:16 pm

Ein starts at Courtyard C4.

A few rats? This would be a piece of cake. He thought about what a waste of time this was; he was an alchemist, not an exterminator. However, he couldn't complain for there was to be a reward of some sort. Plus, this provided a chance to become stronger. I serve you now, God, by placing things back into the order of nature. But know that should I come across greater power, I will seek to defy you. A grimace settled upon his visage as he waited for his allies to group up.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:20 pm

Marie starts at COURTYARD C5.

Marie examined the house from the outside, it looked rather small easy to traverse. The only variable that could make this request even the slightest bit difficult was the amount of rats. Hopefully, there would only be a maximum of 10; any more, and they might be able to wound Marie and her friends.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Plattack Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:24 pm

Ilinus starts at COURTYARD - C-6!

The hypnotist walked past the resident, who looked more than weak. In fact, she looked so fragile that he could flick her and she'd die. As tempting as it was, he turned his attention to the house. He wondered, can rats be hypnotized?
Plattack
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:43 pm

Hayashi starts Courtyard D-5

Hayashi stood behind the leader figure of the group, he was curious to see what was wrong with the rats to make them run across the place like crazy. Usually rats will stay in their holes and only come out at night so it wouldn't be too much of a problem.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:26 pm

Nina starts at E5!

Nina had always hated pests of any kind, killing them would be her pleasure. She held her spear tightly and moved behind the others. She figured if the rodents were to leave the house it could mean trouble. After all, this Woman wasn't meant to take Damage like the group was. It would best to stick close to the doors unless needed.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:38 pm

Soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKT3Qde3tzI&feature=related

~ C O U R T Y A R D ~
[X] [X] [X] [ ] [D] [ ] [X] [X] [X] A
[X] [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [X] [X] B
[ ] [ ] [ ] [E] [M] [I] [ ] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [H] [M] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [N] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] E

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [D] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] G

Marie (Game Master)
Lvl: 4
HP: 20/20
MP: 35/35
Atk: 0
Def: 6
Int: 8
Spr: 8

Ein (Alchemist)
HP: 25/25
MP: 25/25
Atk: 2
Int: 9
Spr: 6

Nina (Seraph Knight)
Atk: 8
Int: 6
Spr: 5

Hayashi (Living Weapon)
MP: 30/30
Def: 8
Int: 2

Ilinus (Illusionist)
HP: 30/30
Int: 10
Spr: 7
Move: 2

Nibbles (Giant Rat)
MP: 20/20

Ottle (Giant Rat)

Mite (Giant Rat)

Pitter (Giant Rat)

Achoo (Giant Rat)

Yoo (Giant Rat)

Spat (Giant Rat)

Mary (Vylndir Resident)
HP: 5/5
MP: 0/0

Player Phase - 1

Marie moves to Door!

Marie enters First Floor!

Marie cannot occupy FIRST FLOOR G5! Marie is forced to move to FIRST FLOOR G6!

Seeing that her allies were ready to terminate some rodents, she entered the door without fear. Inside of the house she saw an ideal home. There were chairs, tables, dressers, wardrobes, wooden flooring, and black bricked walls. The only thing that looked out of place were the rats, the single blemish that roamed the house.

Marie casts Back Rank Mate on Nibbles! 10 Piercing Damage!

MP: 23/35

Marie then held her hands out in front of her as if she was holding a bow. She then closed her eyes and murmured another soft prayer that was inaudible to the human ear. Soon enough, the "bow" in her hands transformed into reality. There was a black and white checkered bow in palms of her hands. The spell had been pulled off successfully.

Marie then held the bow up to position and strung back an invisible arrow with an invisible string. As soon as the Game Master "let go" of the arrow, a golden beam of mana flew through the air just as an arrow would. The speeding arrow then made contact with one of the rats, damaging it greatly.

Last edited by Durn on Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:51 pm

((Durn, you didn't count the robes in with Ein's stats because robes increased his DEF and SPR by 2 each right? If so, then his DEF and SPR should be 6.))

Ein moves to the Door!

Ein enters the First Floor!

With his usual indifference, Ein entered the door and realized that if he stood in the doorway, none of the others would be able to get in.

First Floor G5 cannot be occupied. Ein is forced to G4!

He immediately saw the targets in the house which was quite strange seeing how eloquent the interior was. The rats really ruined it. Oh well. Ein figured that he would just have to right this wrong; return things back to the way they were supposed to be.

Ein waits.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:00 pm

Hayashi moves to the Door

Hayashi enters the First Floor

First Floor cell G-5 cannot be occupied, Hayashi is forced to cell F-5

Hayashi walked into the door and his arms began to change. Forming the usual sword and shield as Hayashi prepared for the rats to attack him.

Hayashi uses Shield and Sword.
MP: 25/30
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Plattack Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:55 am

Ilinus moves to A-6!

The illusionist walked forward, but the thought returned to his head and he began thinking, as everyone else ran inside.
Plattack
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:44 am

Nina moves to B5!

Nina was ready to get rid of the vermin, but her nose wasn't. She got close to the door and was forced to stop. She put her hand up to her nose, hoping she could move into the house soon.

Nina waits!
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:23 pm

Soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKT3Qde3tzI&feature=related

~ C O U R T Y A R D ~
[X] [X] [X] [ ] [D] [I] [X] [X] [X] A
[X] [X] [X] [ ] [N] [ ] [X] [X] [X] B

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [H] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [E] [D] [M] [ ] [ ] [ ] G

Nibbles takes 10 Damage!

Hayashi's ATK/DEF are increased!

Neutral Phase - 1

N/A

Enemy Phase - 1

Nibbles moves to F4!

Nibbles uses Nibble on Hayashi! 4 Damage!

Mite moves to E5!

Mite uses Diseased Saliva on Hayashi!

Hayashi is diseased!

Ottle moves to G3!

Ottle uses Nibble on Ein! 4 Damage!

Pitter moves to G7!

Pitter uses Nibble on Marie! 4 Damage!

Achoo waits!

Yoo waits!

Spat waits!

Calculation Phase - 1

Hayashi's Shield and Sword has 3 turns remaining!

Hayashi is diseased for 5 more turns! ATK and INT halved!

~ C O U R T Y A R D ~
[X] [X] [X] [ ] [D] [I] [X] [X] [X] A
[X] [X] [X] [ ] [N] [ ] [X] [X] [X] B

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [W] [W] [ ] A
[D] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[D] [ ] [ ] [ ] [M] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [N] [H] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [O] [E] [D] [M] [P] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [B] [ ] H

Marie (Game Master)
HP: 16/20
MP: 23/35
Int: 8
Spr: 8

Ein (Alchemist)
HP: 21/25
Atk: 2
Int: 9
Spr: 6

Nina (Seraph Knight)
Int: 6

Hayashi (Living Weapon)
HP: 16/20
MP: 25/30
Atk: 5
Def: 5
Int: 2

Ilinus (Illusionist)
HP: 30/30
Int: 10
Spr: 7
Move: 2

Nibbles (Giant Rat)
HP: 10/20
MP: 12/20

Ottle (Giant Rat)

Mite (Giant Rat)
MP: 15/20

Pitter (Giant Rat)

Achoo (Giant Rat)

Yoo (Giant Rat)

Spat (Giant Rat)

Mary (Vylndir Resident)
HP: 5/5
MP: 0/0

Player Phase - 2
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:40 pm

Nina moves to A5!

Finding herself in the doorway, Nina moved. She knew if she stopped Illinus from entering he wouldn't be to happy with her.

Nina is forced to G6! Marie is in G6! Nina is forced to F6!

Nina almost bumpped into Marie, but moved herself to another spot. Knowing that the party could use a little help, she lowered her spear. She placed her hands together and murmured a soft prayer to the Heavens. In a suden burst of light, two Holy Elementals appeared.

Nina casts Divine Allies!
Holy Elemental appears in E6!
Holy Elemental appears in F7!
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next