Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

+2
Masquerade
Durn
6 posters

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down

35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay - Page 10 Empty Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Masquerade Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:48 pm

Ein made no move or sign of acknowledging the girl's statement. "All who oppose me face destruction. You obviously saw that." The image of Naomi almost being scathed away into nothingness filtered through his mind. "My place is above you, especially if you join this team, so I suggest you learn yours. You will not be an ally in my eyes until you have truly earned the title."

With that, he took a step back. "I trust in your decision, Marie, but know that I am finding it harder and harder to believe in you. Trust wears thin as all things do. Just a tiny molecule out of place and the whole thing falls apart. You should know that." Saying his piece, Ein said nothing more.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay - Page 10 Empty Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Durn Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:51 pm

"It's fine, Ein." Marie attempted to calm the angered alchemist, "I had lived the life of a nun for a few years. I had learned quite a bit about Hell and its inhabitants. I trust this woman."

"It was some creature down in Hell that gave her this request, most likely. The only question is, who would want us dead? And how the hell does anyone even know who we are?" Getting a little peeved, Marie quickly changed topics and examined Crystal.

"Frmk Chaph Wouis." Marie responded using the demonic phrase that she had learned only seconds ago.

Last edited by Durn on Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:59 pm

Crystal was elated to hear Marie speak her language. "Jakkrym Tyrirew Mnaforte Kali-" Crystal stopped in the middle of her sentence, realizing that Marie wouldn't be able to understand her without translation. "Forgive me," Crystal said sheepishly, "Hearing you speak my language got me a little too excited, so much so that I forgot it is not the native tongue of mortals."

Crystal paused for another second, it seems as if Marie had snapped her attention away from Ein just enough. "Come to think of it, you will all need to know my language to some extent if we meet up with another demon somewhere. They will recognize me in an instant, and if they see you, they will expect that I have trained you at least in greeting other demons."
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:06 pm

Hayashi sighed and reformed his cells again, turning back to normal. He looked at Illinus who’s just getting up and then at Crystal who seemed to be friendly now. He sighed and shook his head walking to the girl; this day just keeps getting more complicated.
Well, I suppose if Marie’s going to help you then I suppose I will too...I have nothing better to do besides following these people...” Hayashi said.
Listening to the conversation Hayashi found no reason to speak any more, plus he wasn’t in the mood to speak either. The battle with Crystal and her lackeys wasn’t exactly merciful on his stamina.
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:08 pm

"I have learned how to interact with demons through actions, not words." Marie spoke calmly, "It might just be because my demonic accent is rubbish," She laughed, "but, on a more serious note, I suggest we get going soon. The request my party was working on has a due date."

Marie then pulled a sheet of wrinkled paper out of her pocket, "The time it's due is four hours, to be exact."

Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:11 pm

Nina sighed and slowly got to her feet, using her spear to move. She listened to the conversation that went on between the rest of the group.

"Could we continue with our misson?"

She looked towards the others and gave a weak smile, still not recovered.

"You know, before something comes along to try and kill us..."
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:12 pm

"The accent comes with proper aging." Crystal said, waving a hand as if it was not a serious matter. "Only the really old demons will care about your accent. I've lived for 500 years and not once have I seen a human who could pronounce our language perfectly."

Crystal became serious and spoke again, "What is it that you need to complete?"
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:16 pm

"It's a wanted letter directed at some bandit." Marie sighed, "Some foolish man ended up getting himself into trouble, and now he's wanted for killing four men and two women, along with the thievery of expensive clothing and jewels."
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:18 pm

Ein looked off in the distance drearily. "If we want to make it on time, then I suggest we stop wasting our time here getting friendly with this girl and get a move on. We have a responsibility that we must fulfill. Certain inhibitions had to arise." He glared at the girl with immense reprimand. "I will not deign to waste another word on you unless you decide to get some actual maturity. We definitely don't have time to waste on children who do nothing but hold us back."

With that, he set forward. If the group followed, they followed. He'd complete the quest on his own if he had to. They're becoming more useless as we progress. I can only hope that things will change soon enough.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:19 pm

"Really now?" Crystal asked, pondering, "On my flight over here, I believe I saw a camp, directly north of where we are standing now. I would have to say it's about 500 yards away." Crystal looked at Marie, "Does that help at all?"
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:21 pm

"I thank you for your information." Marie bowed in Crystal's general direction before turning towards Ein. "I agree with Ein. We should hurry off to the camp before dusk." Marie quickly stated as she walked off towards Ein, hoping that the rest of the group would follow. As much as she wanted to socialize with Crystal, Ein had stated something completely true.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:32 pm

"Why don't you let me help you?" Crystal asked, "If I offer my services to you, then maybe you will help me in my endeavors." She ran up to Marie, slowing down until she came to walk next to her. She stopped for a second, "But, if you don't think you need me, then I'll just go back down to Hell and give my report to a certain other Derrek Magus like myself, one who is much stronger."

Crystal grimaced, "I would hate to go back and tell him that I failed. It would mean punishment for me, and that he would send 7 demons after you guys. All of whom are stronger than me and my demon accomplices."

"Of course..." Crystal paused for a minute, looking back at Marie with an ominous grin on her face, "If you agree to help me, I will tell you everything you want to know about this Demon Warrior."
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:17 pm

After accepting Crystal's request to help battle against the tenacious bandits, Marie led the way through the serpentine path of the forest. It was a dusty, faded trail, making it difficult to traverse throughout the forest without guidance. Luckily, Crystal was there to guide the party to their selected destination.

Soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnHGv_hcG9I

The camp was littered with boxes and crates of all kinds, only these crates were overflowing with precious gems and clothing, unlike the foul crates that were found inside of the abandoned building from before.

The entire area was empty, to the group's surprise. Not a single rustle could be heard in the bushes, nor the trees that stood still in the breezeless air. The silence of the area had emphasized the blackbirds' chirping as they flew over the camp.

Out of nowhere, a group of bandits emerged from the tent in the far corner of the camp. Catching sight of the adventurers quickly, the bandits quickly scurried over to their current location.

One man was tall, slim, and muscular. He had an eyepatch thrust over his left eye, a sharp chin, and dark, clean cut hair. His valiant posture made him look as if he was a hero, but no. He wasn't.

Without words, the two men flanking him quickly pulled out two shotguns from their clothing.

These men meant trouble.

Request 01: WANTED: Ingrot Handell

Location -- Seria : Terrina Forests : Bandit Camp

Objectives: Defeat Ingrot and his cronies!

Soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjaEJT97lsE&feature=related

{T} {T} {T} {T} {T} {T} {T} {T} {T} A
{T} {T} {T} { } {T} { } { } {T} {T} B
{T} { } { } {E} { } {H} { } {T} {T} C
{T} { } { } { } {I} { } { } { } {T} D
{T} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {T} E
{T} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {T} F
{T} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {T} G
{T} {T} { } { } { } { } { } {T} {T} H
{T} {T} {T} { } { } { } {T} {T} {T} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

Ingrot (Bandit Lord)
HP: 135/135
MP: 80/80
Atk: 17
Def: 12
Int: 5
Spr: 12
Move: 3

Elm (Greedy Hireling)
HP: 50/50
MP: 50/50
Atk: 12
Def: 8
Spr: 8
Move: 4

Hanz (Greedy Hireling)

Tent (Scenery)
HP: 10
Def: 10
Spr: 5

Tree (Scenery)
HP: 20
Def: 30
Spr: 15

During this battle, you may place your characters in rows H-I.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:20 pm

Crystal starts in I-6

"Well, I guess we found them!" Crystal said happily. She was in a rather cheery mood, which probably had something to do with the darkness the trees provided around them.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:23 pm

Marie starts in I4.

Without words, Marie smiled at Crystal's actions. It was nice to have a new member in the party, even if a few people object.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:23 pm

Nina starts in I5!

Nina looked around in awe, she hadn't expected this treasure. It was then that she noticed the treasure with the thieves, the one that could easily be taken. That was her target this time.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:25 pm

Ein starts at H3.

Ein closed his eyes and concentrated. He felt the nature all around him and knew he would not be without supplies throughout the battle. He held one hand out in front of him, the jewel beginning to glow ominously. "All will be returned to where it belongs," he said calmly as he opened his eyes suddenly. This was it for the thieves.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:45 pm

Hayashi starts at cell H-7

Hayashi leaned against a tree and began to experiment with his cells, seeing what he could come up with as new weapons. And as he did, he found an interesting way to modify his cells, a very painful way it is too.
Let’s just finish this so I can get some rest...” Hayashi said.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Plattack Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:04 pm

Ilinus starts at H-6!

The illusionist looked up at the bandits that they were about to fight. But as he scanned more thoroughly, he saw a chest behind them. His watch stopped swaying as he caught it in his hands.
Plattack
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:47 pm

Soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjaEJT97lsE&feature=related

"You dare enter my grounds, puny children?" Ingrot questioned, hand gripped onto his axe. With one, quick motion of the arm, Ingrot quickly removed the axe from the strap on his back and held it in front of him with a single hand. "Elm, Hanz!"

"May we fire?" One of the axeman's cronies asked in a confused tone.

"Of course! Kill them all!"

Request 01: WANTED: Ingrot Handell

Location -- Seria : Terrina Forests : Bandit Camp

Objectives: Defeat Ingrot and his cronies!

{T} {T} {T} {T} {T} {T} {T} {T} {T} A
{T} {T} {T} { } {T} { } { } {T} {T} B
{T} { } { } {E} { } {H} { } {T} {T} C
{T} { } { } { } {I} { } { } { } {T} D
{T} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {T} E
{T} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {T} F
{T} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {T} G
{T} {T} {E} { } { } {I} {H} {T} {T} H
{T} {T} {T} {M} {N} {C} {T} {T} {T} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

Marie (Game Master)
Lvl: 6
HP: 25/25
MP: 45/45
Atk: 0
Def: 6
Int: 10
Spr: 9
Move: 2

Ein (Alchemist)
MP: 35/35
Atk: 3
Def: 7
Int: 11
Spr: 6

Nina (Seraph Knight)
HP: 35/35
MP: 30/30
Atk: 8
Def: 9
Int: 6

Hayashi (Living Weapon)
MP: 40/40
Atk: 10
Def: 9
Int: 2

Ilinus (Illusionist)
Lvl: 5
HP: 30/30
Atk: 0
Def: 6
Int: 11
Spr: 7
Move: 2

Crystal (Derrek Magus)
HP: 35/35
Atk: 11
Int: 3
Spr: 6

Ingrot (Bandit Lord)
Lvl: 9
HP: 135/135
MP: 80/80
Atk: 17
Def: 12
Spr: 12

Elm (Greedy Hireling)

Hanz (Greedy Hireling)

Tent (Scenery)
HP: 10
Def: 10

Tree (Scenery)
HP: 20
Def: 30
Spr: 15

Player Phase - 1
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:00 pm

Hayashi uses Shield and Sword. Increase ATK and DEF by 25%
MP: 35/40

Hayashi became emotionless as his arms began to reform into iron. The liquid iron built up into a blade on the right arm while it formed a shield on his left arm. Without saying anything else, Hayashi let out a sigh and waited for the bandits to attack first.

Hayashi waits
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:04 pm

Crystal yawned and leaned back on the tree. All of her elation went away as soon as she saw they were only mortals. Apparently, she was quite disappointed that there were no demons or other immortal beasts around. "You know what, I'll just let the mortals deal with mortal problems." Crystal said lazily, waving a hand at the group, "If you need my help, just holler."

Crystal waits.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:17 pm

Marie moves to G2.

"If mortals deal with mortals, then demons shall deal with demons." Marie commented as she slowly weaved through the trees until she reached her destination, "If that is the case, then you can fight Hades on your own."

Marie casts Back Rank Mate on Ingrot! 120% Piercing Int Dmg!

MP: 33/45

Wasting no time, Marie quickly conjured up a checkered bow formed from the remnants of fallen chess pieces. After pulling the bow back, Marie quickly let go of the string and fired off a slim beam of lightning fast energy at her target, piercing his chest without difficulty.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:32 pm

Ein rolled his shoulders as he prepared to assault the opposition when an unpleasant comment reached his ears. He turned to face the transgressor. "If you are to not aid us in this battle, then it would be suggested that you leave, for we have no use for insolent wretches who do not put forth their fair share in battle." He cracked his knuckles. "Nobody wanted you here, anyway."

With that, Ein moved around the perimeter of the camp keeping close to the trees that would be his true allies in this battles, offering to be sacrifices in his struggle. He would rush straight in, but his genius overcame his arrogance and told him that rushing straight in would garner the attention of the whole band. Thus, he silently awaited his chance to strike. And what may you think of your choice now, Marie? Allowing dead weight to join the team. I want to believe in you, but....

Ein moves to G3.

Ein waits.

Last edited by Masquerade on Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Plattack Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:40 pm

Ilinus waits!

The illusionist stood listening to everyone. He thought to himself "Have they always argued like this?" While he was thinking, he had forgotten to actually move at all, so he decided he'd rather wait then rush into battle too early.
Plattack
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next