Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption Disc 2

+5
Kurio
CassinoChips
Xenosaga
Masquerade
Silver
9 posters

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption Disc 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption Disc 2

Post by Shadow Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:53 pm

Shadow starts at I4.

The Ombre Skillblade remained silent, his Slashers drawn, as he shifted to battle stance. A weak line of tension was drawn across nonexistence while his allies, as well, prepared themselves to battle the Calamity of the Skies, Jenova. With his cold stare already piercing the entity in front of the party, all he needed was to wait...
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption Disc 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption Disc 2

Post by Xenosaga Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:27 pm

[Rosetta] starts at [H-3].

"A being with the ability to bring about the destruction of this world," Rosetta whispered to herself, hardened eyes trained on the woman. Even an average humanoid could sense the power within the woman. They would have to tread lightly. Her eyes narrowed. She refused to allow this being to do as they wished.

Bringing her rapier to her side, she shifted into her usual fighting stance, ready to deal as many blows as possible to the being called Jenova.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:18 pm

Annon starts in H - 4.

Annon, seemingly unaffected by the great being's presence, whistled a happy tune, switching to words once he finished a couple opening bars. "Oh, I wish I could ride with a Time Lord. What a truly happy time that would be. And if I could ride with a Time Lord, everyone'd be an alien to me."

Last edited by Cerani Lieol on Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:42 pm

Secret Request 02-A: The Killer of Planets

Objectives: Defeat Jenova!

Background: J-E-N-O-V-A

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } {J} { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } {C} { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } {R} {A} { } {I} {Z} { } { } H
{ } { } {V} {S} { } { } { } { } { } I
{ } { } { } { } {O} {L} { } { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

Valincar (Nightshade) *FLOAT*
HP: 65/65
MP: 65/65
Atk: 14
Def: 12
Int: 17
Spr: 18
Move: 4 cells

Lyra (Enchantress) *DOUBLECAST* *MAG DMG -10*
HP: 63/63
MP: 85/85
Atk: 6
Def: 13
Int: 25
Move: 2 cells

Rosetta (Element Striker) *HEIGHTENED SENSES*
HP: 75/75
MP: 40/40
Atk: 23
Def: 14
Int: 10
Spr: 12
Move: 3 cells

Zero (Windwalker)
HP: 70/70
MP: 50/50
Atk: 22
Def: 11
Int: 7
Spr: 8

Shadow (Ombre Skillblade)
HP: 60/60
MP: 45/45
Atk: 18
Int: 15
Spr: 11

Sonia (Astral Cleric)
HP: 50/50
MP: 120/120
Atk: 7
Def: 19
Spr: 17

Lily (Archer Apprentice)
MP: 60/60
Atk: 17
Int: 8
Spr: 13

Annon (Trickster)
HP: 25/25
Atk: 1
Def: 3
Spr: 6

Jenova (Calamity from the Skies) *PLANET SYPHON*
HP: 1005/1005
MP: 720/720
Int: 20

Cloud (Ex-SOLDIER) *MAKO IMMUNE*
HP: 203/203
MP: 95/95
Atk: 27
Def: 22
Spr: 15

{ } - These cells are not there and therefore cannot be occupied.

Player Phase 1!

Valincar moves to E3.

"We must act fast. Any opening we give her only tips the battle in her favor," Valincar warned as he hovered forth. He knew it was dangerous, but he had to risk the threat to his existence to deal the damage. Raising a hand, he swung it in a random direction causing a huge antique couch to crash into Jenova from out of nowhere. With a couple more movements, he sent a curio cabinet and a large grandfather clock hurtling into the woman as well.

Valincar uses Poltergeist on Jenova! 3 hits! 24 Dmg per hit! (INT)

MP: 51/65

Lyra moves to I5.

Lyra sighed and snapped her fingers causing an enormous block of ice to appear over Jenova. "As if you have to tell us that, ghost boy," she said as she dropped her hand down causing the block to crash into the so-called "Calamity of the Skies". "What a giant load....," she added as a couple more blocks appeared above her target and fell with the same intensity as the first one.

Lyra casts Frozen Entropy on Jenova! 35 Ice Dmg! (INT)

MP: 63/85

Last edited by Masquerade on Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:03 pm

Lily acted just as Valincar and Lyra did, not even bothering to listen to them. She ran forward, gathering momentum before flipping onto her hand, pushing herself off the ground in a rather acrobatic style. She seemed to fly through the air, upside-down, as she took aim with her bow. "Try dodging this!" Lily snapped, firing her arrow at the same time. The arrow zoomed past Jenova, dangerously close to her face. Lily flipped back around and spun around, her feet skidding across the ground as she took aim with a second arrow. When she had turned completely around and to a stop, Lily released that arrow, which sped towards Jenova and lodged itself in her gut.

Lily flies to E-6

Lily uses Feint on Jenova! 25 Atk DMG! Sure hit! (+3 from Lock-On = 28 Atk DMG)

MP: 51/60

Lily remained in the exact position that she had finished her first attack in, glaring at Jenova with another arrow poised and ready to be fired. Lily didn't even take a second to brush away her dark purple hair, which was now covering her face. Lily remained crouched low to the ground, ready to attack a second time at a moments notice.

Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:43 am

As much as she wanted to deal some damage against the alien being, Rosetta found the woman was just too far from her reach. Even if she did move. Rosetta's lips tightened. She would have to find a way around that and soon. It would be troublesome if she ended up fighting someone who was long range and a runner.

Seeing no other way, Rosetta covered her rapier in a thin layer of mana. It would be enough to along her to pierce through most surfaces, except the armor the golem they had just fought had been wearing.

[Rosetta] uses Piercethrough. Next attack will be piercing.
MP: 24/40
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:58 pm

Sonia
Hp: 50/50
Mp: 120/120

Sonia summons Scather
Scather appears at I5!

Sonia knew that this would be a battle in which they would need all the help they could get, no matter who or what they got it from. And luckily she had one ally of her own that would be all the more help as they went along. Raising her staff high into the air, she prayed that her friend would come to her aid. And that prayer was answered the minute a cry was heard from below, the dragon flying up and landing directly in front of her. Now they she was ready.

Sonia
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:59 am

Zero uses Tailwind on Zero. Zero gains Haste
MP: 42/50

With her dagger held over the location of her heart Zero closed her eyes, calming herself as the air around her became still. For a moment Zero did not move, nor was there even the slightest breeze. Then somehow her robes began to flutter in the still air as the Windwalker seemed to be hovering a few inches above the ground.

Zero waits
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:09 pm

Jenova takes 44 Dmg!

HP: 961/1005

Poltergeist, Frozen Entropy, Feint, Piercethrough, Scather, and Tailwind are Sealed! [Adverse Rejection]

{ } { } { } { } {J} { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } {V} { } { } {I} { } { } { } E
{ } { } {R} {A} { } { } {Z} { } { } H
{ } { } { } {S} {L} {C} { } { } { } I
{ } { } { } { } {O} { } { } { } { } J

Rosetta's next attack is Piercing!

Zero's Haste has 3 turns.

Enemy Phase.

COUNTDOWN TO ULTIMA: 9

Jenova moves to D6.

"Ignorant girl, I have no need to dodge such a weak attack," Jenova retorted and walked calmly up to Lily, dragging her blade along the ground as she did so. She took a moment to glare into Lily's eyes before dealing a quick, horizontal slash to the archer, only to slash downwards, and finishing by leaping back just a bit before rushing the girl with her blade, the force of which was enough to damage the archer's internal organs slightly and to push her back quite a long ways.

Jenova attacks Lily! 23 Dmg! 23 Dmg! 35 Dmg! CRITICAL!! (ATK)

Lily is forced back and crashes into Scather! 3 Piercing Dmg!

Jenova jabbed the ground with the point of her blade. "Do you see now? It is hopeless. Oh, whatever were you thinking getting so close?" she asked rhetorically, only to give a slight laugh afterwards.

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } { } {J} { } { } { } D
{ } { } {V} { } { } { } { } { } { } E

Neutral Phase.

Cloud moves to D5.

Cloud didn't hesitate to retaliate for the beaten archer, rushing right up next to Jenova, slashing her multiple times with his own blade. The slashes left marks in the air as he performed them; they were an attempt to seal away the powerful magic he knew she possessed.

"We're not your rag dolls, Jenova," he growled. "Normal beings cower in fear at the face of their own death, you know."

Cloud uses Cross Slash on Jenova! 30 Dmg! (ATK) [Chance of Silence]

MP: 88/95

{ } { } { } { } {C} {J} { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G

Player Phase 2!

MP: 51/65
Atk: 14
Def: 12

Rosetta (Element Striker) *HEIGHTENED SENSES* *PIERCETHROUGH*

Zero (Windwalker) *HASTE*
MP: 42/50

Sonia (Astral Cleric)
MP: 120/120

Scather (Mana Dragon)
HP: 85/85
Atk: 15
Int: 26
Spr: 14

Lily (Archer Apprentice)
HP: 25/70
MP: 51/60
Atk: 17
Spr: 13

Annon (Trickster)

Jenova (Calamity from the Skies) *PLANET SYPHON*
HP: 950/1005

Valincar uses Razing Ambition on Jenova! 24 Dmg! (INT) [User's stats +20%]

MP: 35/65

Valincar clapped his hands together and closed his eyes, dark energy beginning to gather in that area. "Don't underestimate us," he stated simply and opened his eyes. A blade of dark energy soared through the air and collided with the intended target: Jenova. Valincar sighed and soaked in the power of the residual energy from the attack, boosting both his offensive and defensive capabilities, both of which he'd need dearly.

Valincar waits.

Lyra moves to G5.

Lyra knew well that there we be no more casting Frozen Entropy. She'd have to rely on her other spells now, all of which had a closer range--one that she wasn't very comfortable with. But there was that damned ghost, casting away like Jenova couldn't go over there and squash him any minute. If he wasn't worried, then neither would she. She took a few steps forward, but stopped first to kneel down to examine Lily.

"Don't get too reckless," she said softly before glaring at her target. "As much as I hate to admit it, that bitch is tough. Let's take her down strategically." With that, she proceeded forward and held out her fist, ring aimed at Jenova. "Payback," she said as two spheres of concentrated magical energy burst out of the ring and crashed into Jenova with full force.

Lyra attacks Jenova! 2 hits! 25 Dmg per hit! (INT) [Chance of Shrink][Chance of Mesmerize]

Last edited by Masquerade on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:25 am; edited 3 times in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:42 pm

Lily sucked in her breath after hitting the large sky dragon that Sonia had summoned. She glared back at Jenova who had forced her into the creature. "Bitch, if you're not afraid of me, then why did you push me back here?" Lily grinned, as if she had won some sort of psychological battle. Lily stumbled to her feet, shaking her head to clear away the fog in her head that had come when she was attacked by Jenova. Lily was getting close to being unconscious, but she still had plenty of breath left.

"I'm fine, Lyra, thank you." Lily said politely, still glaring at Jenova. "But strategy really isn't my thing. Nor is charging in and attacking with brute force." Lily's eyesight flickered over to where Zero was. The Windwalker was able to blend in with her surroundings to sneak up on other people. "I'm more like a stealth hunter. And yet..." Lily paused looking at Jenova, then at her surroundings. She saw nothing that could provide her cover from Jenova's attacks.

Lily sighed, there was only one way to do this, and that was to attack with as much power as she could muster. Lily nodded at Lyra, "Cover me for a while," she said, as a dark red aura began to emerge from her body and surround her with an eerie light. Lily breathed in, and out. She repeated this multiple times, relaxing her muscles as the aura began to glow brighter. Her long, purple hair turned dark red, seeming to be aflame due to the aura. Lily opened her eyes, a flash of confidence appearing in her eyes as she readied her bow. "I'm all fired up now," Lily growled.

Lily moves to J-6

Lily activates Archer's Fury! Attack is doubled! Defense/Spirit are Halved! Range is set to Infinite for all attacks!

Atk: 34
Def: 6

MP: 37/60
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:42 pm

Sonia

Scather
Hp: 85/85
Mp: 45/45

Sonia casts Vex on the Enemy Party!
(Damage: 120% Int/Effect: --/Element: --)

Scather uses Energy Beam on Jenova!
(Damage: 100% Int/Effect: Immobilize 50%/Element: --)

"!"

It was a scary sight as Jenova merely walked over to Lily and slashed her. She must have been able to deal quite some damage, as the archer was knocked right off of her feet. The force had been enough to knock her into Scather, who tried his best to cushion the blow, though it was futile effort. Looking back at their enemy, the usual paleness of her face became sickly in seconds.

The dragon however, was unfazed by the power and immediately went about his normal business. Flying high above the platform of the battlefield, he took careful aim and pinpointed Jenova. And then a beam of energy flew at the Calamity, only to stop shortly after, the dragon unable to continue to use his abilities further.

And then Sonia followed suit, somehow filled with hope at the sight of her ally springing into action. At first she wasn't quite sure what to cast, seeing as how Jenova would instantly seal away any of their abilities after they were used. But, she did have a bunch of abilities, and they all did about the same amount of damage, so it didn't really matter which one she used. So she quickly raised her staff, and summoned the first of the Astral Gods.

Sonia
Mp: 106/120

Scather
Mp: 39/45
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:48 am

Shadow moves to F4.

Seeing the battle being mainly focused in Jenova vs Cloud, the Ombre Skillblade simply advanced past Annon and waited for his chance to strike.
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:00 pm

Annon attacks Jenova! 1-8 (Random) Piercing damage!

Still whistling, the trickster strode to the side a few steps, an inconspicuous strategic move. Though he wouldn't be able to do much good, he tipped his hat with a smile and aimed it with a flourish. Mulitcolored, magical energy gathered at its opening and blasted something at the Calamity. Whether it was a toad or a giant anvil could only be left up to fate.

With his old hat dangling at his side, Annon grinned. "I've a feeling Ms. Jane, you'll not win this war. Take it from one who knows." He tapped the tip of his nose in a knowing gesture.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:14 pm

Zero moves to cell D-7

With the wind at her back Zero dashed beside Jenova, twirling her dagger in one hand as she ran. Immediatly after stopping beside the woman Zero made a light cut on her.

Zero uses Hemorrhage on Jenova
MP: 37/50

Zero uses Eviscerate on Jenova. 22 (+22 from Hemorrhage) Piercing Dmg
MP: 29/37

Within seconds afterwards Zero had swung her dagger around again to make a cut exactly where the previous one was, this time making a deep wound before retreating to the position she was in before.

Zero moves to cell H-7
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:14 pm

Needless to say, the woman hit hard. Lily had already taken too much damage. Unfortunately, Rosetta found herself too far to deal any real damage. The woman had moved just as she had hoped but she hadn't moved close enough. That meant she herself would have to go on the offensive. Which suit her perfectly.

[Rosetta] moves to [F-3].

As she moved, Rosetta was not oblivious to the sudden heaviness that fell upon her as she held her mana covered rapier. It seemed she would not using the same technique for a long while. It didn't bother her, however, seeing as how she wasn't going to use it again for the rest of the battle. Once was enough.

"Che, still too far," Rosetta bit out, stopping beside both the floating Valincar and the silent Shadow. Even with her next movement, unless the woman moved closer, she wouldn't reach the alien. Her grip tightened on the handle of her weapon. It was frustrating, not being able to make her opponent bleed.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:58 am

Jenova takes 75 Dmg!

HP: 875/1005

Jenova is Immobilized!

Jenova is Shrunk!

Razing Ambition, Archer's Fury, Vex, Energy Beam, Hemorrhage, Eviscerate, and Cross Slash are Sealed! [Adverse Rejection]

{ } { } {R} {S} { } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } {L} { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } {A} { } { } {Z} { } { } H
{ } { } { } { } { } {C} { } { } { } I
{ } { } { } { } {O} {I} { } { } { } J

Zero's Haste has 2 turns left.

Lily's Archer's Fury has 3 turns.

Enemy Phase.

COUNTDOWN TO ULTIMA: 8

Jenova uses Ancient Secret! [Bestows Haste] [Evade +25%]

MP: 704/720

She hadn't known who had done it, but someone had managed to reduce Jenova's size considerably. The calamity looked up at all of her now giant opposers figuring this couldn't be good for her. Leaping back to gain distance was also impossible for her. Instead, she closed her eyes and evoked the ancient knowledge lodged within her memory to cover this particular dilemma. With the secrets of the past at her command, she smirked, despite the ailments that were now plaguing her.

"You think this is enough to stop a disaster from happening to your planet? Think again," she stated smugly. She was displeased at the fact that she was small, but she was not about to let that stop her. Not now. Not ever.

Jenova waits.

Jenova is Immobilized for 2 more turns!

Jenova is Shrunk for 2 more turns!

Jenova's Haste has 3 turns.

Jenova's Evade Boost has 3 turns.

Neutral Phase.

Cloud moves to D4.

Cloud merely laughed and leapt back. "Talk is cheap, as they say, Jenova," he shot at her, readying his sword. Their enemy was tiny; it had to be thanks to the enchantress. Her powers were rather...interesting. And definitely useful. With a quick upwards swing, Cloud assaulted Jenova with a blade coated in the very substance that was now fighting with the life force of this world. "Ironic, isn't it, Jenova?"

Cloud uses Climhazard on Jenova! 38 Dmg! (ATK) [Chance of Poison]

MP: 77/95

{ } { } { } {C} { } {J} { } { } { } D

Player Phase 3!

MP: 35/65
Atk: 14 --- 17
Def: 12 --- 14
Int: 17 --- 20
Spr: 18 --- 22

MP: 29/50

Sonia (Astral Cleric)
MP: 106/120

Scather (Mana Dragon)
HP: 85/85
MP: 39/45

Lily (Archer Apprentice) *ARCHER'S FURY*
HP: 25/70
MP: 37/60
Atk: 17 --- 34
Def: 13 --- 6
Spr: 13 --- 6

Annon (Trickster)

Jenova (Calamity from the Skies) *PLANET SYPHON* *HASTE* *EVADE +25%* *IMMOBILIZED* *SHRINK*
HP: 875/1005

Valincar moves to E4.

The nightshade could not believe the luck they had. "I must say way to go, Lyra," he directed at the enchantress. Seemed as though the shrinking was an adverse reaction added on to the girl's attack. That was her specialty, after all. Now, it was time to take advantage of the good luck. Valincar placed his blade in front of him before disappearing. Images of him flashed around the shrunk Jenova, each one lashing out at her miniature state without mercy.

Valincar uses Nightmare Waltz on Jenova! 8 hits! 20 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

MP: 19/65

Lyra attacks Jenova! 2 hits! 25 Dmg per hit! (INT) [Chance of Sap][Chance of Silence]

Lyra blushed a tad from the comments towards her. "Hmph. It was completely by luck, you know?" she retorted, waving her hand as if to brush the whole thing aside. It was true. She hadn't meant to do that. Though, whatever lucky force was watching over her was making sure that things turned out good for them. Maybe. Who knew how long the luck would be on their side. So, she raised her ring again out of which two spheres of magical energy shot out, striking the tiny Jenova...which she would have to make sure to laugh at later. Right now, she still posed a threat. The green energy surrounding them hadn't seemed to weaken. Things were still as dangerous as before.

Lyra waits.

Last edited by Masquerade on Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:09 pm

Lily raised her hand into the air, mentally laughing her head off at Jenova's current form. She knew it was pure luck that Lyra managed to inflict such a status on the parasite, but it was still hilarious to see such a form. Lily, however, managed to keep her laughter inside so she could focus on the outside and her next attack. The red aura appeared around her body once more as she slammed her palm down on the ground.

The ground shook violently in reaction, multiple darts shot up from the ground and swarmed around the battlefield they had been put on. Lily held up her hand again, her palm facing Jenova. All of the arrows stopped where they were. Lily twisted her palm sideways, causing every arrow to turn and face Jenova. Lily swung down her arm and in the same instant, all of the arrows sped towards the miniature Jenova, stabbing through her legs and the rest of her body and were painfully ripped out whenever another arrow came in to take another's place.

Lily uses Earthen Spears on Jenova! 34 Atk DMG! 12 hits! (26 MP)

MP: 11/60
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:10 pm

The woman had shrunk. Rosetta blinked rapidly, the corner of her lips twitching upwards. She didn't know whether this was a good or bad thing. Either way, it was quite amusing. Any physical attacks the woman dealt now would deal nothing more than scratches. Her magic oriented techniques, however, were a different matter. No doubt their group was now in for a beating. They had to take her down before the woman decided she had had enough of them.

[Rosetta] moves to [C-3].

With the woman's status ailment, their attacks were dealing a considerable amount of damage. However, it seemed their opponent was ready to dodge all they threw at her. Rosetta narrowed her eyes, already sure of what she was going to use. As long as she could make the woman bleed, Rosetta would be satisfied. She flexed the fingers of her free hand.

Maybe.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:33 pm

Sonia
Mp: 106/120

Scather

Sonia uses a Hi-Potion on Lily!

Sonia moves to J4!

Scather moves to F6!

"She's... shrunk?"

It was as if it was the most impossible and highly improbable thing to ever happen. Tilting her head to the side, Sonia rubbed her eyes, as if trying to make sure she wasn't being tricked by mana or some other force. Moving her hands from her eyes she nodded in disbelief, not even realizing she was moving them to her bag and handing Lily one of their available hi-potions. The planet killer had indeed shrunk, and she was definitely going to take a beating. Moving away from the archer, she knew the attack she had just used would land her in hot water once the Alien made her move.

Sonia
Mp: 88/120

Scather
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:25 pm

Annon moves to G-3.

Annon stared at the shrunken Calamity, a bemused smile curving his mouth. Quite a predicament they were all in, including Jenova herself. Too bad it wouldn't last. The trickster could see how dear Lily Pad had just thoroughly infuriated Ms. Jane. "Perhaps it would be wise to make way for some bad waffles." He skipped a couple steps away, took his hat off and began to inspect it for dust.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:43 pm

Zero moves to cell D-7

This, this was their opponent? This shrunken being that would probably only be able to inflict minimal damage to the group. But the problem was that she wouldn't stay shrunken for long, which meant Zero had to make the most out of the time the shrink is in effect. Casually stepping toward her target, Zero took a moment after dipping the tip of her dagger in the vial of poison she had. With her target shrunken, Zero had a difficult time to focus and land a precise strike, which was followed by two more.

Zero uses Corrosion on Jenova. 11 ATK Dmg. Halves DEF for next attack
MP: 24/50

Zero attacks Jenova. 2 hits, 22 Dmg per hit

Zero's R-Ability activates, Zero restores MP
MP: 34/50
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:10 pm

Shadow moves to F6 (F4 - F5 - F6)

The Calamity of the Skies had unexpectedly shrunk, fortunately for them. The Ombre Skillblade took this opportunity to sidestep and position himself directly in front of Jenova just as Zero struck at her with a venom-tipped blade thrice. Without wasting time and let the Calamity of the Skies counteract at the collective attempts at overwhelming her, Shadow spun twice in the spot, sending both aerodynamic blades flying towards the minimized planetary killer.

Shadow attacks Jenova! 18 Damage, 2 Hits! Chance of Berserk, Chance of Seal!
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:10 am

Jenova takes 765 Dmg!

HP: 110/1005

Jenova evades Sap!

Jenova evades Silence!

Jenova evades Berserk!

Jenova evades Seal!

Nightmare Waltz, Earthen Spears, Corrosion, and Climhazard are Sealed! [Adverse Rejection]

{ } { } {R} { } { } { } { } { } { } C
{ } { } { } {C} { } {J} {Z} { } { } D
{ } { } { } {V} { } {S} { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } { } {C} { } { } { } F
{ } { } {A} { } {L} { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } I
{ } { } { } {O} { } {I} { } { } { } J

Zero's Haste has 1 turn left.

Lily's Archer's Fuy has 2 turns left.

Enemy Phase.

COUNTDOWN TO ULTIMA: 7

Jenova casts Meteor on Cloud! Valincar, Rosetta, Shadow, and Scather are hit! 48 Dmg! (INT)

MP: 576/720

"Foolish." That mere word caused the rocky platform upon which they all stood to shake wildly. A sound similar to that of a blazing fire resounded from above, the darkness being shredded by a brilliant red and orange and yellow. It was a flame surrounding what appeared to be an enormous meteor. It approached slowly, but when it slammed into the platform, there was nothing short of devastation. Those blazing flames danced along, burning the skin of its victims, and the weight of the great rock itself was enough to crush them. But when all was said and done, another descended from above and crashed in another spot not too far away. More fire. More rock. More tragedy.

Jenova casts Meteor on I5! Lyra, Lily, Sonia, and Annon are hit! 48 Dmg! (INT)

MP: 432/720

Jenova waits.

Jenova is Immobilized for 1 more turn!

Jenova is Shrunk for 1 more turn!

Jenova's Haste has 2 turns left.

Jenova's Evade Boost has 2 turns left.

Neutral Phase.

Cloud takes 33 Dmg!

HP: 170/203

S-Ability Rising Limit activates! [Dmg output of Limit Break A-Abilities +30%]

Cloud uses Meteorain!

Jenova is hit! 6 hits! 51 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

MP: 51/95

"The only thing foolish here...is you...Jenova," Cloud managed as he stood up, his clothes and armor scorched, his skin blackened in areas. He had some pretty nasty burns, and his left arm appeared to be rendered useless. Even still, he swirled his mighty blade overhead causing a multitude of large meteors to cascade from above. They were smaller than Jenova's, but there were far more of them. And with only one target, they all pelted the miniscule calamity, intent on putting an end to her once and for all.

Cloud waits.

Player Phase 4!

HP: 39/65
MP: 19/65
Atk: 14 --- 17
Def: 12 --- 14
Int: 17 --- 20
Spr: 18 --- 22

HP: 38/63

HP: 39/75

MP: 34/50

HP: 23/60

Sonia (Astral Cleric)
HP: 19/50
MP: 106/120

Scather (Mana Dragon)
HP: 51/85
MP: 39/45

Lily (Archer Apprentice) *ARCHER'S FURY*
HP: 28/70
MP: 11/60
Atk: 17 --- 34
Def: 13 --- 6
Spr: 13 --- 6

Annon (Trickster) *KO*
Spoiler:

Jenova (Calamity from the Skies) *KO*

Cloud (Ex-SOLDIER) *MAKO IMMUNE* *RISING LIMIT 3*
HP: 170/203
MP: 51/95

{ } { } { } {C} { } { } {Z} { } { } D

Jenova has been defeated!
SECRET REQUEST COMPLETE!!

EXPERIENCE:

+36 - Jenova
+3 - Cloud survived
+2 - Player Phase completed less than 10
+2 - No D-Abilities used
+1 - Minimal Items used*
-1 - Player Character KO

*From now on, you'll get a +2 bonus for using no items, a +1 bonus for not using many items, and a -2 penalty for using a ridiculous amount of items.

TOTAL EXP GAIN: 43 (+21 for Annon)

Valincar: 48/81 --- 91/81
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 10/81

Lyra: 6/54 --- 49/54
Next Level: 49/54

Rosetta: 27/81 --- 70/81
Next Level: 70/81

Zero: 43/54 --- 86/54
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 32/54

Shadow: 14/81 --- 57/81
Next Level: 57/81

Sonia: 24/54 --- 67/54
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 13/81

Lily: 5/54 --- 48/54
Next Level: 48/54

Annon: 8/16 --- 29/16
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 13/16

Skill Points Awarded!

+1: Valincar, Zero, Sonia, Annon
+0: Lyra, Rosetta, Shadow, Lily

The Party receives 825 Gold! [+10% from Affluence Manual]

Items found:

Calamity Cloth x1

Meteorite Shard x1 [From Trouver]

Edit your profiles, please~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jenova wailed in anguish as she realized she had lost. There was nothing more to say. She sat there, now returned to her normal size, and laughed, her body surrounded by an eerie green glow. It started breaking down into particles that began to ascend. Where they were going, there was no clue. The green energy fighting the rainbow energy all around disappeared all at once, leaving the rainbow energy to cycle freely about the area uninterrupted. Jenova looked up at Cloud and smiled before completely disappearing herself.

"Rest well, Jenova," Cloud muttered silently and closed his eyes as the area began to shake. There was a mighty flood of light and energy and all became as an empty void.

It was several hours before the party came to. The sun was starting its own descent meaning it was sometime in the afternoon. They all found themselves where the Mako spill had once been, only to find that there wasn't any trace of the toxic material left.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:24 am

"Like it... never happened..."

Sonia muttered to herself as she began to look over to the rest of the group. Some of them had suffered major wounds, herself, included. She first directed the healing spell towards herself, and then moved around slowly to each party member. But she was focused on other things, her eyes still staring in disbelief at the spot where the Mako had been. Were they really that powerful? To kill the one who had caused the calamity and return this small part of the continent to what it once was...

It appeared so.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:20 am

Annon jerked upwards off the ground, seeming startled for a moment as he glanced wildly about. He calmed after a few moments and checked his clothing, including his hat. His coat looked fine, and his pants, even his boots. But his hat. "Oh no." He whined, poking a finger through a scorched hole in the side. The trickster pouted and dropped it between his legs on the ground . . . only to pick it back up a second later and replace it on his head.

He stood and dusted off his rainbow clothing as best he could, muttering agitatedly about the state of his apparel. "Sonia!" He called suddenly, looking right at her. "Sonia dear, stop fussing over it and worry about the boat." Annon settled his hands on his hips and surveyed the rest of their rather odd group. Everyone seemed to be fine. "It's full of holes."

Last edited by Cerani on Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next