Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code: ASSIMILATE

+2
Silver
Kurio
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Code: ASSIMILATE Empty Code: ASSIMILATE

Post by Kurio Sun May 02, 2010 9:36 pm

5/02/2010 @ 9:36 PM

“Wonder if the place is getting any new posts...ara...” murmured Windy-tan as he opened his internet browser to the Eternal Dream forum.

The first thing he saw was that the Events section had a new post in it, and when he opened the topic his computer screen flashed blue for a moment and turned pitch black. Windy-tan waited for a moment to see if he just pressed a wrong button to open another program or something but the only thing that appeared was a pale red symbol of some sort that slightly resembled an eye.
Code: ASSIMILATE 6a00d8341bf7f753ef0120a501b2d7970b-320wi

Within a minute of the symbol appearing, Windy-tan’s cells were broken down into data and transferred into the Eternal Dream database, then rebuilt. He was trapped in Eternal Dream.

The same thing happened to a few other members, all having their computer screen become black and the symbol appearing on their screen, then trapped in the forum as cyberspace alternatives of themselves.

--------------------------
Okay, the idea for this was made by Creame-pon, even though Windy did most of the work, but since she doesn't knowtoo much about how the statistical rps work yet Windy's being the GM in her place for this...ara...^^

Code:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] (Be reasonable...no younger than 10...)
[b]Level:[/b] 1
[b]Next Level:[/b] 0/10
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Optional but put it in spoilers if you choose to...)

[b]Profession:[/b]

[b]Weapon:[/b]
[b]Armor:[/b]
[b]Accessory:[/b] (Choose from +5 HP, +5 MP, +1 ATK, +1 DEF, +1 INT, or +1 SPR...)

[b]A-Ability:[/b]

+

+

[b]A-Ability:[/b] Item

[b]S-Ability:[/b]

[b]R-Ability:[/b] N/A

[b]Finishing:[/b] (This is the equivalent to D-Abilities...just put the name of the ability, the element, the range, and any effects it may have...the damage will always be 200% Piercing to one enemy, 150% Piercing to a group of enemies, and 100% Piercing to all enemies...)
----------------------------
[b]HP:[/b]
[b]MP:[/b]
[b]ATK:[/b]
[b]DEF:[/b]
[b]INT:[/b]
[b]SPR:[/b]
[b]Movement:[/b]

[b]Skill Points:[/b]

PM Windy the apps or any questions you have...ara...~
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Code: ASSIMILATE Empty Re: Code: ASSIMILATE

Post by Kurio Thu May 06, 2010 8:42 pm

The four that were sucked into Eternal Dream were materialized in front of a large 5-story building. The door had been smashed and left wide open, with black slimy trails leading into the building. A voice came from the building, it sounded feminine and metallic.

Targets detected, threat level low. Assimilate, oido!

When the group took a few steps into the building, they saw four strange slime-like creatures. The thing odd about them was that they were black, with a horn on their head and each with their eyes replaced by a symbol, the same one that appeared on the computer screen. And on the other side of the room where multiple of doors were placed, stood a girl around her early teens. She had light blue hair and a slender build, she looked helpless. But she didn’t look so helpless anymore when her right arm unfolded to reveal machine parts reconnecting while the hand became into a claw twice the size of her hand. The girl grabbed the head of one of the creatures in front of her, lifting it up and electricity surged through the body of the poor creature. In moments the creature became a digital outline then exploded into a multitude of 0’s and 1’s.

File 0-1
Objective: Route Enemy
Defeat: Party is defeated; Kuori is defeated

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) (H) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (V) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (B) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (K) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

Kuori (Android)

HP: 20
ENG: 100
ATK: 5
DEF: 3
INT: 4
SPR: 3
Movement: 3

Trigger Command: Talk

Blob (Slime)

HP: 15
MP: 15
ATK: 4
Movement: 2

Horn (Slime)

Virus (Slime)

You may start in row A

Last edited by Windy-tan on Thu May 06, 2010 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu May 06, 2010 8:55 pm

Aelita starts at A7!

Quinn looked down at himself. But no longer was it himself. It was a dress, laying gently on the ground. It was all so strange. But it didn't make sense, how could he have ended up here... or stranger, how had he become a female? Nodding, trying to shake the idea, Aelita noticed trouble. Mana orbs flooding to her hands, she readied for fight.

Last edited by SilverStorm on Sat May 08, 2010 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu May 06, 2010 9:18 pm

Masquerade starts at A4.

It had been completely unexpected. He had created the place, yet never in his wildest dreams had he ever thought that he'd have an actual chance to visit it. And here he was. He looked around only to wind up grimacing at the apparent chaos that was occurring. He drew his rapier as he and a few other members that must have been sucked up chanced upon another person engaging in combat with several strange and hostile creatures. "Just a suggestion, but these guys have got to go," he said angrily.

Last edited by Masquerade on Fri May 07, 2010 7:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Thu May 06, 2010 9:27 pm

Dan starts at A3

Wait, what just happened? I was just planning out Duke's next comment, Jacob's take on the champions quest and Kai's move, so where am I? I face palmed. Let's think this through slowly. Name; ah... yeah, Dan. Dan Zaneko. How did I... wait, did I always have claws? I blinked. A tail curled slowly behind me. And a tail? And Fur? I twisted around, looking for my room, my laptop and my biology assignment... and my shirt. Instead, I saw a guy carrying a mask, a girl with a fork and another with a bunch of... stuff.

For the first two, I instantly thought of Masq-Kun and Creame. They were online, I thought. I tried to remember who else was online. Silver (that must be the other girl) and Windy. Where was windy though? Curious, I stepped into the building, distractedly noting the voice, more concerned with the ease I moved with. I almost missed seeing the weird things in the building.

"An android and a couple of slimes," I said, trilled with the prospect of actually fighting, not just typing. I flexed my clawed hands and fingered the hilt of my knife. "You slimes are not what I expected." An image of a blob and a puddle with watery eyes and goofy grins popped into my head, then they shattered, only to be replaced with the freaky eye logo horned ones. "And to be frank, I preferred the original idea dr*gon qu*st had going. If you lose the weird eye thing, you'd actually be cute. As you are now..." I purred (Actually purred!) happily.

"Pop quiz: How hits does it take for a werecat/nekomata/cat god to turn a horned blob to data?"

Last edited by Zaneko on Thu May 06, 2010 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correct slime description)
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

http://avarkimu.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Fri May 07, 2010 7:19 pm

[ Creame starts at A6 ]

Oh my gawd. This is-- What-- I--

Creame was utterly speechless. First of all, she was talking to her friend via private message, all the while typing up a reply for a role play and then this happened. Slowly, she turned her head towards the others, her mouth moving in a ichthyic manner without any sound.
"W-What is this..." she finally managed to ask softly, covering one of her eyes with her free hand (the one not carrying the fork).
"I think... I think I'm either dreaming or trippin' out... yes, that's right... I was sure those cookies I ate tasted just a bit strange. Haa... Haaa." she laughed cheerfully, seemingly over her state of shock.
"Well then, I'll just turn these blobs into nothing but puddles~!"
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun May 09, 2010 8:06 pm

File 0-1
Objective: Route Enemy
Defeat: Party is defeated; Kuori is defeated

( ) ( ) (D) (M) ( ) (C) (A) ( ) ( ) A
( ) (H) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (V) ( ) C

Aelita (Coordinator)

MP: 30
ATK: 1
INT: 5
SPR: 5

Masquerade (Spirit Blade)

HP: 25
MP: 20
DEF: 4
INT: 3
Movement: 4

Dan (Zaber Fang)

HP: 25
MP: 40
ATK: 7
DEF: 4
INT: 2
SPR: 2
Movement: 4

Creame (Pastry Savvy)

MP: 25
ATK: 2
SPR: 4

Kuori (Android)

ENG: 100
Movement: 3

Trigger Command: Talk

Blob (Slime)

Horn (Slime)

Virus (Slime)

Player Phase 1
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Sun May 09, 2010 8:33 pm

Dan moves to E3

Stepping lightly, I practically pranced forward, covering the distance in four effortless steps, my tail swishing happily behind me. This situation, as strange as it was, had it's perks. I glanced back at the slime, a grin tugging at the corners of my mouth. I gave in to the impulse and let my fangs show in a savage smile. I even felt my ears twitch.

"Let's answer that quiz, shall we?" With an ease and grace that would put an Olympic gymnast to shame, I leap backwards, twisting in the air. "Crater Fist!" Following my instinct, I gathered mana in my fist before slamming it into the slim. The impact crushed the poor thing into the ground and the two waves of mana that burst out after didn't help it either. I pushed off and flipped lightly to the spot I leapt from.
"Huh," I said, rubbing my chin, "I guess three is the wrong answer."

Dan uses Crater Fist[-14MP][MP:26] on Horn! Three hits! 8 dmg! 7 dmg! 7 dmg!
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon May 10, 2010 5:41 pm

Masquerade uses Destiny Bond on Blob!

MP: 12/20

A bond is formed between Masquerade and Blob!

Putting his rapier aside for a moment, Masquerade closed his eyes and pointed at the slime that was farthest away. Suddenly, a thick stream of fiery blue mana surged out of his chest and dug into the slime creating a bond that would prove fatal to the creature.

Masquerade waits.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Mon May 10, 2010 6:06 pm

[ Creame moves to C6 ]

Creame waltzed closer towards a blob, spinning her flimsy little fork and feeling confident. So... What do I do now? I should attack it, right? Couldn't hurt~ Holding her fork much like a wand, a few giant strawberries appeared around the lass. They seemed to hover around her, waiting for something to be done. Grabbing one and taking a juicy bite, Creame aimed her fork at the monster, causing the rest of the strawberries to fly at the foe. To her surprise, the fruits exploded. "Absolutely delicious~!" she cried, taking another bite of her current snack.

[ Creame uses Strawberry Expload! on Virus! ]
MP: 16/25
130% INT Damage. Fire element.
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Fri May 14, 2010 10:34 am

Horn takes 7 damage
HP: 8/15

Virus takes 4 damage
HP: 11/15

A bond is formed between Masquerade and Blob

( ) ( ) ( ) (M) ( ) ( ) (A) ( ) ( ) A
( ) (H) ( ) ( ) ( ) (C) ( ) (V) ( ) C
( ) ( ) (D) ( ) (B) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E

Neutral Phase

Kuori uses Snipe on Dan
ENG: 85/100

Kuori lands a Critical Hit

Dan takes 8 damage
HP: 17/25

Kuori looked aroudn the room as the others apporached, scanning them for traces of viruses or any potentially harmful programs. Unable to identify the properties of these newcomers, Kuori's A.I. immediatly marked them a threat and ordered Kuori to eliminate the threat as soon as possible.

"Unidentified data found. Threat level: High. ASSIMILATE!" Kuori said.

Kuori rose her right hand with her index finger out, a small hole opened on her finger and a bullet shot out at the cat creature.

Kuori waits

( ) (H) ( ) ( ) ( ) (C) ( ) (V) ( ) C

Enemy Phase

Blob uses Laser on Kuori
MP: 8/15

Kuori takes 2 damage
HP: 18/20

The slime simply ignored the one with the mask, nothing was happening to it at the moment and the android guarding the building was of more importance to defeat at the moment. The eye-like symbol glowed red and a small red beam shot out of it at the robotic girl.

Blob waits
-------------------------
Horn uses Laser on Dan
MP: 8/15

Dan takes 3 damage
HP: 14/25
Virus moves to cell C-7

Intent on getting revenge on the girl that attacked it, Virus hopped toward Creame gaining momentum to crash into her with its horn jabbing into her gut.

Virus uses Charge on Creame
MP: 7/15

Creame takes 2 damage

Creame is knocked back to cell C-3

( ) (H) (C) ( ) ( ) ( ) (V) ( ) ( ) C

Player Phase 2

OoC: Okay, notice that Kuori uses ENG (Energy) instead of MP...some characters will use ENG as well and ENG is different from MP, but not by much...the only real difference is that ENG regenerates at a rate of 15% per turn, but skills of characters that use ENG costs more than it would if the character used MP...ara...^^
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Fri May 14, 2010 4:39 pm

[ Creame moves to C5 ]

"Ugh..." Creame mumbled as she rubbed her stomach softly. The pain went away quickly, but still, it hurt to be jabbed with a horn! "Stupid thing!" She moved closer to it, pointing her pathetic unique weapon at the thing and moving the fork in a circular motion. A doughnut seemingly formed out of no where, fitting and tightening around the blob so that it seemed to slightly ooze out of the hole.

[ Creame used Doughnut Trap on Virus ]
120% INT Damage. Chance to immobilize.

Creame:
MP: 8/25
ATK: 2
SPR: 4
Move: 2
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri May 14, 2010 6:00 pm

Masquerade moves to A2.

It seemed as though Creame had been knocked back...right next to a monster. "Uh, Creame? You got something right next to you," Masquerade warned. "Don't worry; I'll get rid of it." He touched the ground with the tip of his rapier. "Feel now the suffering of the damned!" Suddenly, he slashed upward and vicious flames of stinging flame emerged from below the slime creature.

Masquerade uses Crochets de l'Enfer on Horn! 6 Fire Dmg! (ATK)

MP: 4/20

S-Ability Spirit Disconsolation activates!

Horn is affected! 2 Piercing MP Dmg!
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Sat May 15, 2010 1:49 pm

"Hey, hey," Dan protested as the girl fired a bullet from he finger (her finger?!) at him. He rubbed the bloody little hole on his chest, wincing slightly. "Shooting the fuzzy one is bad! Very bad!"

A laser carved a furrow in the fur and flesh of his upper arm. "What is this?" he wailed. "Who declared open season on the fuzzy one!" He growled threateningly at the slime, but didn't attack it. Instead, Dan walked towards the girl who shot him, his entire body posture indicate that he was not trying to threaten her.

"Hi!" he smiled, careful not to flash his sharp (yet dazzling) set of teeth. "I'm Dan Zaneko, your not-so-everyday cute and fuzzy cat-guy. You can Call me Dan, or Zan, Neko, Dan-Kun, or the fuzzy one (your choice). If you would, just for a brief moment, refrain from shooting holes in us, I'm show we could come to a civil agreement."

Dan moves to H4. Dan activates Trigger Command Talk!

Last edited by Zaneko on Sat May 15, 2010 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat May 15, 2010 3:04 pm

Horn takes 2 damage
HP: 6/15

Horn loses 2 MP
MP: 6/15

Virus takes 3 damage

Virus is Immobilized

Creame restores 2 HP
HP: 20/20

Dan talks to Kuori

( ) (M) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (A) ( ) ( ) A
( ) (H) ( ) ( ) (C) ( ) (V) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) (D) (K) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H

Neutral Phase

Kuori restores 15 ENG
ENG: 100/100

"Z-Z-Zaneko? Y-You...are Zaneko?" Kuori asked with her voice disorted, like static, "The aid D-DS-DSoED called for has finally ar-arri-arrived."

Kuori moves to cell F-5

Kuori walked in front of a slime, and grabbed it lifting it up before a surge of electricity rushed through her mechanical arm.

Kuori uses Electrocute on Blob
ENG: 75/100

Blob takes 2 damage per hit, 3 hits
HP: 9/15

Masquerade takes 6 damage from Destiny Bond
HP: 19/25

Kuori is now an Ally character

( ) (H) ( ) ( ) (C) ( ) (V) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (K) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) (D) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H

Enemy Phase

Blob uses Charge on Kuori
MP: 0/15

Kuori takes 2 damage
HP: 16/20

Kuori is knocked back to cell I-5

Blob waits
Horn moves to cell B-2

Horn attacks Masquerade

Masquerade takes 1 damage
HP: 18/25

Blob takes 1 damage from Destiny Bond
Virus uses Laser on Creame
MP: 0/15

Creame takes 1 damage
HP: 19/20

Virus waits

Virus's Immobilize has 2 turns left

( ) (H) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (C) ( ) (V) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) (D) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (K) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) I

Player Phase 3
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Sat May 15, 2010 3:20 pm

Dan moves to E4

Dan shook his head the stammerings the girls said. The even sounded weird. But just standing their wasn't going to do him any good. He happily pranced forward to one of the slimes. He leapt several feet into the air (his paws were rather effective at leaping) and crashed his fist into the blob, hoping to burst the thing into little bits of scattered slime. They felt so soft and squishy beneath his fist~

Dan uses Crater Fist[-14MP][MP:12] on Blob! Three hits! 8 dmg! 7 dmg! 7 dmg!
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat May 15, 2010 9:43 pm

Masquerade attacks Horn! 5 Dmg! (ATK)

Unfortunately, Masquerade had acquired the complete attention of the monster he attacked. As it assaulted him, he decided to return the favor and dug the point of his rapier into the vile creatures.

Masquerade waits.

Last edited by Masquerade on Thu May 20, 2010 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Sun May 16, 2010 2:37 pm

Devouring what was left of the strawberry and the doughnut, Creame felt much better. "Delicious~" she said, licking her fingers clean of the sugary doughnut glaze. Upon being attacked again, she frowned. "Did that not satisfy your appetite? I'll be glad to serve you another treat~"

[ Creame used Doughnut Trap on Virus ]
MP: 0/25
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun May 16, 2010 3:07 pm

Kuori regenerages 15 ENG
ENG: 90/100

Kuori moves to cell F-5

Kuori glared at the slime that knocked her back, and she walked up to it, striking it once with her sharp claws and watching it explode into data like the slime before.

Kuori attacks Blob
-----------------------------
Horn takes 1 damage
HP: 5/15

Blob takes 8 damage
HP: 0/15

Blob PERFECT KILL

Masquerade takes 8 damage from Destiny Bond
HP: 10/25

The bond between Masquerade and Blob is severed

Virus takes 3 damage
HP: 5/15

Creame restores 1 HP
HP: 20/20

( ) (H) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) (D) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H

Enemy Phase

Horn attacks Masquerade

Masquerade takes 1 damage
HP: 9/25

Horn moves to cell D-2
Virus waits

Virus's Immobilize has 1 turn left

( ) (H) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) (D) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E

Player Phase 4
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Sun May 16, 2010 7:32 pm

[ Creame moves to C6 ]

Smirking, Creame pointed her fork at the monster-thing once again. "Alright... let's kill this thing already..."
But nothing happened.
"Eek... C'mon... Work...!" she cried, waving the fork frantically in front of her. Still, no explosive strawberries or doughnuts appeared. Well, crap...
She walked up to the thing and prodded it as hard as she could, hoping her flimsy weapon wouldn't break.

[ Creame attacks Virus! ]
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Sun May 16, 2010 8:35 pm

Dan almost forgot about the annoying little slime that not only survived his first attack, but dared to attack him form behind. He grinned as he marched over to it. Slowly, he drew his long knife and ran a clawed finger along the cutting edge. It was chipped, but it was usable.
"Did you think I forgot about you?" he asked sweetly. This was going to be few satisfying. "Now hold still, this will only hurt a lot~" A swift slash ripped the knife across the slime's eye-symbol. Dan followed it up with a punch from the gauntlet that left a dent where the slime's horn was.

Dan moves to E2. Dan attacks Horn! Two hits! 7 dmg each!
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun May 16, 2010 9:33 pm

Masquerade moves to C2.

As the monster retreated, Masquerade followed it. How dare it try to escape like a coward? He thrust out violently, the tip of his rapier once again digging into the monster's body.

Masquerade attacks Horn! 5 Dmg! (ATK)

Last edited by Masquerade on Thu May 20, 2010 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun May 16, 2010 9:57 pm

Kuori regenerages 10 ENG
ENG: 100/100

Kuori uses Snipe on Virus

Kuori held up her left hand and pointed her index finger at the last slime, and a bullet shot out of it.

Kuori waits
-----------------------------
Horn takes 5 damage
HP: 0/15

Horn PERFECT KILL

Kuori lands a Critical Hit

Virus takes 6 damage
HP: -1/15

Virus K.O.

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (A) ( ) ( ) A
( ) (M) ( ) ( ) ( ) (C) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) (D) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E

Victory!

Party obtains 150 Gold

EXP:

Slime K.O. x1: +1
Slime PERFECT KILL x2: +4
No Player Character K.O.: +2
No Finishings used: +3
No Items used: +2
Player Phase less than 10: +2
--------------------------------
Total: 14

Creame
EXP: 0/10 -> 14/10
Level Up!
Next Level: 4/10

Masquerade
Level Up!

Dan
Level Up!

Aelita
Level Up!

Kuori
Level Up!

Everyone is awarded 3 Stat Points and 1 Skill Point

As the last slime was shot down by the android, she turned to the group as her arm shifted back into a normal human arm.

"You're finally here. The help DSoED asked for has finally arrived. Come, we must make haste. For DSoED may be in danger." the android said, "My name is AT-053, but also known as Kuori or Windy."
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Sun May 16, 2010 10:36 pm

"Wait," Dan said, pausing his poking at the puddle that was Horn with his hind-paw. "You're Windy? I though Windy was a guy!" Dan started ticking off points on his fingers.

"I'm certain Windy is a guy, his profile said so, he said so, Creame said so, Masq-kun said so... I'm confused." Dan face-palmed. Then he thought some more. "Hey, if you're Windy, why did you shot me! It really hurt too!"
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun May 16, 2010 10:51 pm

Masquerade sheathed his sword. "That's something I'm interested in as well," Masquerade stated, his voice tinged with curiosity. "Why attack poor Zaneko? Of course, do not let us forget that there are kind of some more important questions that should be answered." He paused for a moment and looked around. "Such as how in the world did we get here?" His voice echoed off the high walls of the building. He wasn't even familiar with what it was exactly. His memory wasn't that great.

Last edited by Masquerade on Thu May 20, 2010 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next