Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code: ASSIMILATE

+2
Durn
Kurio
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Code: ASSIMILATE Empty Code: ASSIMILATE

Post by Kurio Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:55 pm

11/20/2010 @ 8:54 PM

“Wonder if the place is getting any new posts...ara...” murmured Windy-tan as he opened his internet browser to the Eternal Dream forum.

The first thing he saw was that the Events section had a new post in it, and when he opened the topic his computer screen flashed blue for a moment and turned pitch black. Windy-tan waited for a moment to see if he just pressed a wrong button to open another program or something but the only thing that appeared was a pale red symbol of some sort that slightly resembled an eye.
Code: ASSIMILATE 6a00d8341bf7f753ef0120a501b2d7970b-320wi

Within a minute of the symbol appearing, Windy-tan’s cells were broken down into data and transferred into the Eternal Dream database, then rebuilt. He was trapped in Eternal Dream.

The same thing happened to a few other members, all having their computer screen become black and the symbol appearing on their screen, then trapped in the forum as cyberspace alternatives of themselves.

--------------------------
Code:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] (Be reasonable...)
[b]Level:[/b] 1
[b]Next Level:[/b] 0/10
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Optional but put it in spoilers if you choose to...)

[b]Profession:[/b]

[b]Weapon:[/b]
[b]Armor:[/b]
[b]Accessory:[/b] (Choose from +5 HP, +5 MP, +1 ATK, +1 DEF, +1 INT, or +1 SPR...)

[b]A-Ability:[/b]

+

+

[b]A-Ability:[/b] Item

[b]S-Ability:[/b]

[b]R-Ability:[/b] N/A

[b]Finishing:[/b] (This is the equivalent to D-Abilities...just put the name of the ability, the element, the range, and any effects it may have...the damage will always be 200% Piercing to one enemy, 150% Piercing to a group of enemies, and 100% Piercing to all enemies...)
----------------------------
[b]HP:[/b]
[b]MP:[/b]
[b]ATK:[/b]
[b]DEF:[/b]
[b]INT:[/b]
[b]SPR:[/b]
[b]Movement:[/b]

[b]Skill Points:[/b]

PM Windy the apps or any questions you have...ara...~
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Code: ASSIMILATE Empty Re: Code: ASSIMILATE

Post by Kurio Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:04 am

The four that were sucked into Eternal Dream were materialized in front of a large 5-story building. The door had been smashed and left wide open, with black slimy trails leading into the building. A voice came from the building, it sounded feminine and metallic.

Targets detected, threat level low. Assimilate, oido!

When the group took a few steps into the building, they saw four strange slime-like creatures. The thing odd about them was that they were black, with a horn on their head and each with their eyes replaced by a symbol, the same one that appeared on the computer screen. And on the other side of the room where multiple of doors were placed, stood a girl around her early teens. She had light blue hair and a slender build, she looked helpless. But she didn’t look so helpless anymore when her right arm unfolded to reveal machine parts reconnecting while the hand became into a claw twice the size of her hand. The girl grabbed the head of one of the creatures in front of her, lifting it up and electricity surged through the body of the poor creature. In moments the creature became a digital outline then exploded into a multitude of 0’s and 1’s.

File 00-01
Objective: Route Enemy
Defeat: Party is defeated; Kuori is defeated

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) (H) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (G) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (B) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (K) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

Kuori (Android)

HP: 30/30
ENG: 100/100
ATK: 5
DEF: 3
INT: 5
SPR: 2
Movement: 3

Trigger Command: Talk

Blob (Slime)

HP: 20/20
MP: 20/20
DEF: 2
SPR: 3
Movement: 2

Horn (Slime)

Gel (Slime)

You may start in row A
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:12 am

Durn starts at A6.

"Hmmm?" Durn scratched the side of his head as he unconsciously wandered into the destroyed entry hall of what seemed to be a large facility, "This is a dream. Yes." He murmured as he removed the gloves that were on his hands and threw them into a puddle of black sludge to his side, still completely unaware of the change that went through his clothing as he entered the world. In fact, he was still completely unaware of his change in location in general.

He then yawned and looked directly in front of him, only to see a small, teenage girl fending off what seemed to be a bunch of living balls of slime. "Hmm..." He muttered as he wiped his eyes, making sure that he wasn't asleep, and was, indeed, conscious, "... she looks like... Rei... yes." He squinted, attempting the get a closer look at the girl - unfortunately for him, he wasn't able to put in his contacts before leaving. "Yes. Rei. From Neon Genesis Evangelion."

"I think..." He yawned again.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:14 am

SilverStorm starts at A7!

It was unlike anything before. Being sucked into his computer was like something out of a science-fiction novel. But it felt so amazing, even if he might have gone into a coma or something. SilverStorm appeared in some sort of version of an online game, like the rps he and the others on ED would take part in. It was so strange, but, it felt right. Noticing some other person fighting what appeared to be blobs, he began to back up, about to run.

"No. Don't run... you have no idea what is going on... but... you need to help if you can..."

Then he noticed the person next to him. He seemed... just so familiar... but it couldn't be. He was in the internet, he didn't know anybody for real...
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:19 am

Masquerade starts in A4.

How in the world did a late night on the computer avoiding homework turn into a rather strange battle against weird slime monsters? Masq found himself at a loss for answers as he glanced around. Slime. Two people: one female with blue hair and one male in a magician's getup. Who were they?

"Oh, that was a stupid ass question to think," Masquerade voiced suddenly, stretching his arms only to find he was holding a scythe and some paper which he stuffed into one of his trouser pockets. "Hey, who are you?" he asked the magician. In his mind which seemed to be overcome by a myriad of different ideas, he deeply regretted procrastinating. I'll never do it should I escape from wherever the hell I've ended up... he thought awaiting the guy's answer.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:39 am

They were all weird. Then again, this shouldn't be coming from a minstrel, who could be purely defined as "weird." A traveler who only stopped to rest, recuperate, and preform tricks and magic? Yeah, that could be weird.

Zeri moved closer to the other people that had gathered. Something was going on, and you could bet that this cute, young minstrel was about to find out. She looked around, the ponytail on her head bouncing around wildly. "What's going on?" She asked politely, looking towards the great globs of slime in front of them.

Zeri starts in A-5
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:34 am

File 00-01
Objective: Route Enemy
Defeat: Party is defeated; Kuori is defeated

( ) ( ) ( ) (M) (Z) (D) (S) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B

Player Phase 1

Spoiler:
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:08 am

"I don't know what's going on, but here," Zeri said with a shrug, taking out what seemed to be a fashioned stick. She flicked her wrist, causing the weapon to expand. It was a fan, something used for cooling down a lady or, in this case, dancing. Zeri twirled around quickly, her nible reflexes and quick thinking activating her spirits and the spirits of those around her.

She soon stopped, and everyone else seemed to have been energized by her dancing. Zeri grinned, masking her face with the old fan and giggling.

Zeri uses Stimulatory Motion! Grants Haste.

Zeri's S-Ability: Drifting Dances activates! All party members gain the Haste status.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:24 am

"Durn." The Magician spat words out of his mouth quite forcefully after hearing the other man's question, not even realizing that he had just given him his online alias - but to him, that was okay. After yawning once more, he then asked the same question, "You?"

"This hat is itchy..." He complained, still completely unaware of his surroundings. He then took a firm grasp over his hat and tossed it right off of his head and onto the ground. After making contact with the cold floor, the hat began to shake slightly.

"Hmmm?" He yawned as he noticed the mysterious movements of his hat, and, before long, a cute little white rabbit had waddled its way out of the hat

"OH MY GOD YOU'RE FUCKING ADORABLE!" Durn's eyes widened as he dashed toward the creature and gave it a nice, big hug.

"I'MA CALL YOU... BUNNY. YESSSS."

Durn casts Summon: White Rabbit! White Rabbit appears in B6!
MP: 25/30

Awkward Resonance activates! MP is doubled!
MP: 50/60
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:16 am

Durn? Why did that sound familiar? Ah, because that's that one guy....wait. That can't be right. Apparently, staying up late wasn't such a good idea tonight because now Masquerade found himself to be going crazy.

"Durn? As in Eternal Dream Durn?" he asked, scratching his head which was starting to hurt a bit from a headache that was growing in severity. "If that's true, then I guess you can call me...Masquerade." Just saying it caused a shiver to traverse the length of his spine. However, he found that he didn't have time to worry about anything. He let out a scream suddenly.

W-what the hell is going on?! My head... he thought desperately, but no other thoughts would come except incomprehensible ones concerning inventions and characters and millions of plots of millions of stories. "JUST STOP IT!" he yelled, even though it was futile. At least maybe he could keep the outside world at bay while he tried to sort through the thoughts.

Masquerade uses Isolation! [Cannot be targeted by allies or enemies]

MP: 12/20

Masquerade moves to D4.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:36 pm

SilverStorm *1/2 Mp Cost*
Hp: 15/15
Mp: 30/30
Atk: 1
Def: 2
Int: 6
Spr: 5

"Wait. Did you both just... no... it... Durn? Masq?"

He couldn't believe his ears, this had to be all a dream right? There was no way in any reality that they could possibly be from Eternal Dream. Shaking his head, he stomped his foot in frustration, a strange energy around him flared. And suddenly when he threw his arms down, an orb of the energy flew at the closest blob.

Silver casts Mana Orb on Gel!
(Damage: 120% Int/Effect: --/Element: --)

"Wh... what was that?"

SilverStorm *1/2 Mp Cost*
Hp: 15/15
Mp: 26/30
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:39 pm

Gel takes 4 damage
HP: 16/20

Zeri gains Haste

Masquerade gains Haste

Durn gains Haste

Silver gains Haste

Bunny appears in cell B-6

Masq is Untargetable

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (Z) (D) (S) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (B) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) (M) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D

Zeri's Haste lasts for 3 more turns

Durn's Haste lasts for 3 more turns

Masquerade's Haste lasts for 3 more turns

Silver's Haste lasts for 3 more turns

Masq is Untargetable for 3 more turns

Neutral Phase

Kuori moves to cell F-5

The girl took a few steps toward the slime and grabbed it, lifting it up and for a brief moment the slime's body seemed fuzzy, like static, before returning to normal and being dropped. It landed with a squishy sound.

Kuori uses Electrocute on Blob
ENG: 75/100

Blob takes 9 damage
HP: 11/20

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (Z) (D) (S) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (K) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H

Enemy Phase

Blob uses Swallow on Kuori

Kuori takes 3 damage
HP: 27/30

Kuori is knocked back to cell I-5
----------------------------------
Horn moves to cell C-4

Horn uses Laser on Zeri
MP: 13/20

Zeri takes 3 damage
HP: 17/20
-----------------------
Gel moves to cell A-8

Gel uses Swallow on Silver

Silver takes 4 damage
HP: 11/15

Sivler is knocked back to cell A-4

( ) ( ) ( ) (S) (Z) (D) ( ) (G) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) (H) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (K) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) I

Player Phase 2

Spoiler:
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:58 pm

Zeri moves to D-5

Zeri attacks Blob twice! 3 Atk DMG! 2 hits!

Zeri immediately dashed forward, her steps quickened by the magic that she had released during her dance. She flicked her wrist, opening her fan again as she sliced it through the air and into the slime in front of her. Zeri closed the fan, spun around, and jabbed the pointy tip of the fan into the slime creature's body. It didn't seem to do much, but Zeri looked oddly satisfied. The minstrel turned towards the others who were conversing and fighting at the same time.

"Hey boys!" Zeri shouted at them, "Stay focused on the enemy before something winds up killing you."
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:02 pm

Masquerade moves to I4.

"No yelling please," Masquerade groaned and clutched his head. The headache from Hell was subsiding, if only by a little bit. He took a few steps forward and blinked. "Definitely going to need a tylenol after this." He noticed that the female from the start had been attacked so he went over to her to make sure she was all right. It took him half as long thanks to...something. He hadn't really been paying attention because of the damn head pains.

"Hey, are you all right?" he asked the girl as he reached her. Deep in his mind, he knew it was her fault for attacking the thing anyway, but it was rude to strike a lady.

Masquerade uses Trigger Command: Talk on Kuori!
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:03 pm

SilverStorm *1/2 Mp Cost* *Haste (3)*
Hp: 11/15
Mp: 26/30

SilverStorm casts Mana Orb on Horn twice!
(Damage: 120% Int x 2/Effect: --/Element: --)

"Ugh. Disgusting"

The blob... thing had swallowed him and forcibly spit him out. The Mana Adapt felt like puking, it was a horrible experience. Getting to his feet, he dusted himself off and grimaced, if he could move far enough he would give that thing what for. But unfortunately, he wasn't much of a physical person, and because of that he wouldn't be able to get that close. So he focused on the one in front of him, raising his arm. The energy began to dance around him as suddenly two orbs appeared in each hand and flew at the blob nearby.

SilverStorm moves to B1!

SilverStorm *1/2 Mp Cost* *Haste (3)*
Mp: 22/30
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:17 pm

This was amazing. Absolutely amazing.

Durn didn't care that he was in some alternate dimension, with no recollection of what he was exactly supposed to be doing here. He was just thrilled that he had his very own pet rabbit. Regaining his composure, he was now entirely aware of what was going on.

"Masquerade, huh?" He looked at the man, who seemed to be on the brink of insanity, "Well-" He began, but before he could continue, Masquerade began to talk to himself and wander off in his own little world, doing whatever Masquerades normally do.

"Oh well..." Durn sighed, eyes still fixated upon his new bunny. He continued to watch as the little fluffy critter happily waddled on over to one of the smily creatures and gently hopped on top of it, slightly bouncing itself up into the air as if the creature was a small trampoline. It then quickly sank its teeth right into the blobby flesh of the creature multiple times, viciously trying to eat as much of the creature as it possibly could.

White Rabbit moves to A9.

White Rabbit uses Nibble on Gel! 7 Attack Damage!
MP: 42/60

White Rabbit waits.

"Oh, I wonder what this does!" Durn eccentrically shouted as he unsheathed a wand that was attached to the side of his pants. He then curiously waved the same wand in the general direction of the bunny, causing a large, red and yellow hammer (it seemed almost like a blow up hammer, really) to appear right between its paws.

The cute critter then blinked before jumping up into the air and slamming the hammer down upon the creature twice, causing black balls of sludge to fly all over the place, staining the white facility black.

Durn casts Magnanimous Mallet on Gel! 9 Intellect Damage! Chance of Daze!
MP: 28/60

Durn casts Magnanimous Mallet on Gel! 9 Intellect Damage! Chance of Daze!
MP: 14/60
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:26 pm

Blob takes 2 damage
HP: 9/20

Horn takes 8 damage
HP: 12/20

Gel takes 15 damage
HP: 1/20

Gel avoids Daze

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (D) ( ) (G) (B) A
(S) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (Z) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) (M) (K) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) I

Zeri's Haste lasts for 2 more turns

Durn's Haste lasts for 2 more turns

Masquerade's Haste lasts for 2 more turns

Silver's Haste lasts for 2 more turns

Masquerade is Untargetable for 2 more turns

Neutral Phase

Kuori restores 15 ENG
ENG: 90/100

Kuori moves to cell F-5

"...yes...I suppose you're the help I've been told to be arriving..." the girl replied, "Get rid of these things, then we can talk..."
With that the girl ran up to the slime and grabbed it again, sending jolts of electricity into it before dropping it. As it landed it exploded into countless 0's and 1's.

Kuori uses Electrocute on Blob
ENG: 65/100

Blob takes 9 damage
HP: 0/20

Blob Perfect Kill

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (D) ( ) (G) (B) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (Z) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) (M) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) I

Enemy Phase

Horn moves to cell C-5

Horn uses Swallow on Zeri
MP: 5/20

Zeri takes 2 damage
HP: 15/20

Zeri is knocked back to cell G-5
-----------------------
Gel moves to cell A-7

Gel uses Swallow on Durn
MP: 4/20

Durn takes 2 damage
HP: 13/15

Durn is knocked back to cell A-3

( ) ( ) (D) ( ) ( ) ( ) (G) ( ) (B) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (H) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (Z) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) ( ) (M) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) I

Player Phase 3

Spoiler:
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:18 pm

SilverStorm *1/2 Mp Cost* *Haste (2)*
Mp: 22/30

SilverStorm moves to B3!

SilverStorm suddenly moved back towards the blob he had just attacked, knowing he might be able to kill it. Raising his arms, the aura around him began to flare once more and two more balls of energy flew at the blob. He then proceeded to dash back to his original position, completely unaware as to how he was able to do all of this running.

SilverStorm casts Mana Orb on Horn twice!
(Damage: 120% Int x 2/Effect: --/Element: --)

SilverStorm moves to B1!

SilverStorm *1/2 Mp Cost* *Haste (2)*
Mp: 14/30
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:22 pm

Taken aback by the sudden lashing out of the small blob, Durn was disoriented. He remained sitting on the ground with a perplexed, yet very far-out look on his face, responding to very little.

That think just fucking ate me, and spat me out.

While ruminating over his actions, his precious little bunny friend snuck up behind the blob and delivered a finishing blow to the creature.

White Rabbit moves to A8.

White Rabbit uses Nibble on Gel! 7 Attack Damage!
MP: 6/60

Durn waits.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:05 pm

Masquerade moves to C4.

"Well, if they need to be taken care of..." he began before dashing off towards the nearest creature, scythe at the ready. He leapt into the air and brought the blade down upon it before taking it away only to slice at it horizontally. A horrid flash of insanity consumed his visage before returning to his rather tired and drowsy-looking expression.

Masquerade attacks Horn! 2 hits! 5 Dmg per hit!
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:38 pm

Zeri moves to I-9

"I'm getting pretty tired of being the target of everything," Zeri growled, moving far, far away from the enemy group. She stopped in the corner, folded her fan, and sat down. "I'm sitting here and doing nothing until those blobs learn that I'm not the dangerous one around here," Zeri said, pouting slightly.

Zeri pouts waits.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:12 pm

Horn takes 12 damage
HP: 0/20

Horn Perfect Kill

Gel takes 3 damage
HP: -2/20

Gel K.O.

( ) ( ) (D) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (B) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) (M) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (Z) I

Victory!

Party loots 1500 Credits

EXP:
Slime x1: +1
Slime Perfect Kill x2: +4
No casualties: +2
No Finishings used: +3
Quick Battle: +2
----------------------
Total: 12

Durn
EXP: 0/10 -> 12/10
Level up! Recieves 1 Skill Point and 3 Stat Points
EXP: 2/10

Zeri

Masquerade

Silver

Kuori

The robot girl reformed her arm to look normal again, and went to the group. She stopped a few feet away from them and said nothing, although her eyes were flashing slightly, she was attempting to save the newcomers coding into her A.I. database. A moment later the flashing stopped, and she finally spoke to the rest of the group.
"My name is Kuori, an android guarding this place." the girl introduced herself.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:34 pm

"Hmm...?" Durn blinked as his rabbit disappeared before his very eyes, dissipating into a mixture of sparkly white dust that flew right back into his hat, which then animated itself, began to float in the air, and placed itself on Durn's head. He seemed to be adjusting to the situation quite well, and there really wasn't much to worry about.

His eyes, still weary and tired, quickly gazed the room, it was destroyed. Nearly empty, even. None of it seemed to faze him, though - it was all too realistic, but he still didn't believe it.

"It's all a dream. I'll wake up sooner or later."

That's all he thought. He then walked up to the reception desk of the room, brushed the sludge off of the seat, and then slouched down right into it, propping his feet up onto the desk in front of him.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:59 pm

"Mind telling us what the hell is going on?"

An online game was one thing, fighting in a place that seemed too real to be true was another. The pain that resided in the attack the young teen had taken still pulsed through him. If they could actually be hurt than there was no way this was just some game that could be stopped at any time. And if it was real, then they needed to have some idea of what was going on.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:08 pm

"You are in Eternal Dream...this is the Testing Facility...any more questions?" the girl answered.
Telling them that much should be enough for them to figure out the rest on their own, unless of course they were idiots. But the thing is, Kuori wanted to know who these four were, they seem so familiar yet distant in her memory database.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next