Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path Less Traveled [Discussion Thread] (Luca to the Rescue!)

+2
Zerifachias
Silver
6 posters

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

The Path Less Traveled [Discussion Thread] (Luca to the Rescue!) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Path Less Traveled [Discussion Thread] (Luca to the Rescue!)

Post by Durn Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:56 pm

"Johnny..."

This whiny child's attitude is getting to me... I need to get him to shut up.

"Neverplace doesn't exist. It never has. It's a creation you thought up within your own mind that you use to cope with your terrible life."
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

The Path Less Traveled [Discussion Thread] (Luca to the Rescue!) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Path Less Traveled [Discussion Thread] (Luca to the Rescue!)

Post by Cerani Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:04 pm

" . . . It is? I never thought of that . . . but how can I do this?" The whole place becomes a field of white, and only Johnny is left.

Dammit Johnny. Why?!

*shrug* "It all goes back to nothing."
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:06 pm

I think Altima and Johnny could be great friends. Altima might be hundreds of years old, but she's very naive like a little kid~

Just because I like to rock it out in the Void? Oh please. ... Oh! Candy! How delightful~!

Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:09 pm

Haha! I didn't think of that. ^.^ They're kinda like two sides of the same coin. She's all happy and "OOH SQUIRREL!!" and stuff, and he's . . . very depressing and hard to rile up.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:10 pm

Indeed. Polar opposites, yet they're both barking up the same tree with the whole 'everything will return to nothingness' stuff. Altima has a great time there. I love her. I actually look forward to our Corruption visit to her altar~
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:15 pm

Yeah, at least in the beginning they're the same. Johnny's . . . somethin' else, I'll tell ya. I can't really say what.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:18 pm

"He's a sociopath."
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:19 pm

He's an abstract entity. I'll leave it at that.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:19 pm

No doubt he's something else. I'd be afraid if he were a goddess. XD

Anyway, I'm out of MP from making so many spoons for Lola. Next time we run into a dessert mark, she'll be ready for it. Night.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:32 pm

XD No, he's not a goddess, but I'd still be afraid of him if it were me.

"Why would you say that?"

Nothing, nothing. Go talk to your box in your corner.

And, you know what? SPOOOOOOOOONS~

. . . Someone will get that, I hope.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:45 am

Windy-tan wrote:...what's with the ">.>" on Xin Zhao? What do you have against him, ara? DX

I did it based off of personalities. You said he was an angry spear wielder, so I gave him something semi-angry.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:26 am

Mason doesn't talk.

Period.

He just assassinates.

Period.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:10 am

Ha. Lola's the youngest. And she'll poke Mason with her hammer until he talks.

Period.

Just kidding. I guess the less observant and more attention deficit members of the group might just forget he's there...which must be exactly what he wants.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:13 pm

Vivi will never forget any member. Being the defacto leader, she has to keep up with everyone. For the most part she lets you do what you want, but cross the line too many times and we might have a mini Ruby on our hands o.o
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:28 pm

Sorry, there's no way Vivi could get like Ruby. It's just not gonna happen. Ruby is...beyond compare. She could be mean, but Ruby isn't just mean. She's mean AND vicious. And deadly. But not really. She knows over a thousand ways to kill a single person with just her weapon, but never does. She tortures. Nails people where it's painful, but not life threatening for being disobedient or failing.

Now tell me, how is Vivi ever going to get even a tad close to that?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:42 pm

Not even. Just the yelling aspect. She is very hard to piss off, like practically impossible. But if she does get pissed, she will throw fireworks at the person who caused it. And maybe darts... any festivalish item really. :/

But I doubt any of you will make her mad. Just don´t do anything that will purposefully make it harder for the entire group.

Edit: Actions may be taken now. Zeri and Cerani need to add Affinity to their lists when they get the chance.

Oh and I wanted to let you all know there are joke weapons. I haven´t decided what Vivi´s will be, but you all can choose what you want for yours. We get them from a special request from the cloister of trials.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:51 pm

Johnny's would have to be something a little boring. Like . . . Even More Nothing. ^.^;

And I'll get right on that.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:53 pm

I have bunches of schoolwork that need to get done, and this is the last minute stuff, so don't expect me to post or edit anything in a while.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:55 pm

Sweetness.

And yes, in April we can go to the Cloister for a Monster Control and get the Secret Request that unlocks those items.

@ Zeri: Tis fine. I completely understand.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:04 pm

Now all we need is a fruit topping. o3o

And a damn SPOON!
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:10 pm

Ohhhh, dude, Masq! I see what you did with Lola! ^.^ She's like a Paladin and a Shaman, rolled into one.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:16 pm

Wow, I hadn't thought of that, but she kind of is. What an odd mix. XD

But an effective one. Yes. ^ ^
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:19 pm

Lola is the favorite Misfit. Who'da thought?
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:21 pm

Aye, that she--you are.

"But what about--"

Shutup Johnny.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:22 pm

Oh my.

Mason still isn't talking.

Just....stalking...

I managed to get my work mostly finished, so I'm taking a short break. I decided I could post and edit my profile in the amount of time I allowed myself. So I did it. Back to work!
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next