Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pursuit of Happiness

2 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Pursuit of Happiness - Page 3 Empty Re: Pursuit of Happiness

Post by Silver Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:37 pm

Finally able to get away from the village, the duo ran in the direction of the cliffs. However, they were forced to stop only moments after leaving the gate. Down the cliffs, far off in the distance were several orange lights; All of them moved closer extremely slightly with each passing second. More soldiers making their way up the bluff to reach Namara village and claim it for their kingdom. There were at least six groups... it was anyone's guess how many soldiers there were coming...

(Alright, this is the first instance of a free decision. Anything you can possibly think of to continue on can and may be used. I've accounted for almost every single possibility, anything I forgot take several minutes to tie up to a path. Do whatever you like, I'll lead us accordingly.)
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:56 pm

The tiger shook his fur out as flames died down and his rage subsided. Looking at the aftermath, he smirked. Job well done in his not so humble opinion. However, they were not free just yet. Zhaoyang sniffed the air, being upwind from the soldiers, and cursed inwardly. They would not be able to handle fighting all of those soldiers. Stealth or a quick escape would be needed. He paced towards the cliffs, knocking snow off the side as he looked down. At the bottom would be security, but also a great possibility of broken bones. His sturdy frame might be able to handle it . . .

Zhao looked back at the girl, who was still shivering and quiet as ever. "What have you gotten yourself into?" He wondered. What would his brother say if he were to see the tiger now? Undoubtedly something snide, but true. "Alexandria. I see our best option is down the cliffs." The white tiger bent down beside the girl. "Do you oppose?"
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:16 pm

"You want to jump?!"

Alexandria took a few steps back at the notion of taking the chance of plummeting from this height. It was certain death to attempt such a feat, not that going down the mountain was much better. At least they might live if they fought the rest of the soldiers... maybe. Shaking her head, her limbs began to tense up and her breath started to become shaky.

She wasn't going to jump... not willingly.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:03 pm

Zhaoyang growled, irritated at her fear. Did she not see that they couldn't fight a full legion of soldiers intent on blood? Baring his teeth by instinct, he rumbled, "You are not jumping, I am! Such a feat would be impossible for you, but a battle with those soldiers marching up that road is impossible for both of us!" The tiger huffed, a low growl threatening to rise from his chest. He glanced back at the soldiers, impatience increasing the closer they got. "We must go. Come." In no mood to be disobeyed, he lowered himself for Alexandria to reach his shoulders. As he breathed, the cold air made his hot breaths visible before being blown away by the wind.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:09 pm

"No! You- You're crazy!"

Alexandria backed up a little more, her tense limbs shaking slightly as the cold finally began to get to her. She began to inch closer towards him, her body wanting nothing more than the warmth he radiated. But her heart was trembling at the thought of the cliffs' height, and she would back up ever so slightly. It was obvious they would get no where like this; Her fear of jumping was just as powerful as her yearning for warmth.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:50 pm

The tiger, finally losing patience with the girl, scowled immensely. "We do not have time to argue!" He swept her up onto his shoulders with a huge paw and made sure she was secure, ignoring any protests she made. Zhaoyang crouched, taking a moment to gauge his distance to the edge, then bounded toward it with precise strides. Time seemed to slow as his powerful paws dug into the edge of the cliff and leaped off, seeming to hang for a frightening moment in the frigid air before falling. The white tiger reacted quickly, digging his claws into the cliff face to slow their descent. Maybe they'd make it. He growled as he momentarily lost purchase before slamming his claws back into the surface.

Maybe . . .
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:00 pm

"What? HEY! NO! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

Alexandria screeched at the top of her lungs once she realized what was going on. She didn't have the chance to roll off or jump or anything; They were off the cliff in a matter of moments after she was forced on his back. She found herself wrapping tightly around him, her nails digging into his skin as she held on for dear life. All the while she was screaming and sobbing, going on about how they were going to die; Despite the fact that they weren't free falling anymore.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:07 pm

Zhaoyang gritted his teeth, clinging to the cliff wall with all his might, actually starting to strain his as yet underused muscles. The soil stuck to the cliff was starting to get softer, making it harder for him to hang on. One claw suddenly snagged on a hidden root and the tiger almost lost his footing for a couple seconds before clinging once more. He dared a look down to see how much further they had left, only to see that they were about to hit a rocky outcropping, too wide to avoid. Zhao pushed off the cliff, knowing he wouldn't be able to avoid hitting the rock but twisting so he would take the blow instead of the fragile girl. Her screaming would've been deafening if it weren't for the wind screeching in his ears.

The tiger smacked the large rock sticking out rather hard on his side, knocking the breath out of him as they went back into freefall. The bleak white ground approached at a blinding speed. The tiger tucked, having no other choice but to roll as they reached the powder, flinging the girl off him into the snow. Zhao rolled for bit but bounced a couple times before sliding to a stop, unmoving. He seemed to be unconscious, but alive, slightly melting the soft snow around him with the warmth he radiated.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:34 pm

Alexandria continued to scream as they slowly descended, though that was nothing compared to when they hit something hard. Her screams jumped up ten octaves and grew in volume as she clung even tighter for dear life. When they finally hit the powder below and she rolled off, she was knocked unconscious almost immediately. As her vision began to fade to black, she thought she saw a strange figure clothed in green. She passed out before she could tell for sure.

Meanwhile, the figure peered out from behind one of the many trees nearby. Dark green eyes settling on the large tiger as it rolled closer to her. It was a strange happening, no one came into the forest normally, let alone from the cliffs above. They must have accidentally fallen... though why would both have fallen? Disregarding the thought, she moved over to the tiger with a frown. Knocked unconscious.

"That will never do."

Bringing her hand forward, she waved it over the passed out beast, a golden drop appearing in her palm. With a flick of her wrist, the drop was sent at the overgrown feline and absorbed through the fur. It seemed to do nothing, but some of his major bruises internally began to heal. She did the same with his companion, though she didn't move from the tiger's side. When that was completely done, she knelt to reach the tiger and simply waited.

After awhile, she tapped the tiger.

"Come on now. It's time to wake up."
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:50 pm

The white tiger dreamed for an eternity in the darkness of unconsciousness, filled with visions of cloudlike fields, pearly buildings, and the aurora like cloak of the skies above. Zhaoyang was cold, he realized soon, an odd occurrence for his location. He looked around, now seeing nothing but white all around him, until he looked back in front of him. There stood a shimmering mirage of his brother, the red lion's smirking form fading in and out before him.

" . . . Anning?" He questioned. It couldn't be, Zhao knew now where he was. His brother wouldn't be here, on the mortal realm.

The lion only tilted his head before completely fading from view, replaced by a much more humanoid figure clothed in green. Zhaoyang immediately came to his feet, hackles raised and eyes fierce. "Who are you? Where's the girl!" He snapped his teeth, not knowing the person had possibly saved his life.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:57 pm

"Hmm?"

The girl tilted her head to the side slightly, as if questioning his ferocious reaction to her helping him. Though she figured he was probably unconscious, and hadn't realized that she'd done anything for him. When she actually processed his question, her eyes widened slightly.

"Oh. Your friend is over there."

She pointed over to the girl laying on her side in the snow, undisturbed by the strange girl in green. She appeared to be in an amazingly good condition despite what had just happened. The only problem was that she might be freezing to the bone at this point. Before the tiger could react though, the strange girl in green waved her hand. A swirl of leaves came by and settled on the girl, the snow beneath her melting from an unknown heat.

"I healed her earlier, though I didn't think that she's probably freezing. I forget that humans aren't as resistant to the elements as I am."
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:21 pm

The white tiger paused, taken aback by the girl, having not received the response he'd expected. He snorted slightly and snapped out of it, trotting over to Alexandria to make sure she wasn't freezing still. Zhao looked her over, gently moving limbs with a paw to make sure nothing was broken, then looking her in the face. She was probably furious with him for his actions. He would be. The tiger sighed, lowering his large, striped head to her in apology. "It was necessary." He said simply, then glanced back at the nonhuman woman.

"You haven't answered my question. Who are you?"
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:30 pm

"Flora."

The strange girl spoke softly as she made her way over to the only human in the group. Her gaze soft and rather unexpressive as she silently thought to herself. There was no way the girl would have survived the fall, the tiger must have played a part in all of that. She assumed that it was only logical, especially with how defensive he was of her. Her gaze fell upon the tiger once more as the thought came to a close.

"A sprite that lives in these woods."

Her gaze returned to the unconscious girl, who began to stir slightly. The leaves that had settled in a sort of blanket fell from her body and faded into nothingness. The snow they had touched melted in an instant, only to freeze moments afterwards. It was at this point that she finally opened her eyes, blinking slightly before rubbing them. Another second of this passed before she was on her feet, looking at the tiger like he had almost killed her.

"That was uncalled for!"
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:47 pm

The tiger nodded towards the sprite in acknowledgement before turning back to his would be charge. Though her response was expected, it still riled him how thoughtless she seemed. "I will not repeat myself again, it was necessary. Twice I have saved your life now, and this one as well." He jerked his head towards Flora, his tail flicking side to side. "Don't tell me you really believed we could have made it through those soldiers, a full battalion of them, well outfitted for battle against our flimsy raiments. Feh!"

Zhaoyang growled loudly to no one in particular, striding away a few paces with his back to the girl. He sat on the cold ground, considering his next actions. This Alexandria undoubtedly would be the death of him. He smacked his paw across the ground, sending powder flying to the side.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:19 pm

"Hmph!"

Alexandria turned, crossing her arms over her chest and raising her nose into the air. She didn't care what Zhao thought, that had been the scariest moment of her entire life. And it wouldn't happen again. Ever.

The sprite turned her head to the side slightly again, before straightening it and glancing between the two parties. The tiger was overprotective of this girl? Why? They seemed to be rather unhappy with each other, and from what she could tell their situation was unpleasant. Strange.

However, while the two remained stalwart in their positions, the sprite turned around. A small frown passed over her face for a moment when she saw three wolves before them in this small clearing. Turning back to the others, her voice remained rather expressionless.

"I hate to break up the fight, but we have company."

Chapter I: Through the Woods

Chapter I-I: Uninvited
Objective: Route Enemy
Atmosphere: Cliffside Clearing (There's a lot of snow everywhere =D=; +10% Ice and Water Damage, -10% Fire Damage)

{-} {-} {-} {-} {-} {-} {-} {-} {-} {-} A
{ } {-} {-} { } { } {-} { } {-} { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } { } {A} { } { } { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } {F} { } { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{t} { } {t} {t} {H} {t} { } {t} {t} {t} G
{ } {B} { } { } {t} { } { } {P} { } { } H
{t} { } {t} {t} { } { } { } {t} { } {t} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9--10-

Alexandria *Gun*
Hp: 30/30
Mp: 30/30
IP: 10/10
Atk: 4
Def: 4
Int: 4
Spr: 4
Crit: 5%
Evade: 2%
Move: 3 Cells

Bite
Hp: 25/25
Mp: 20/20
IP: 0/10
Atk: 7
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Crit: 15%
Evade: 3%
Move: 4 Cells

Hunter

Pack

Flora *Photosynthesis*
Mp: 35/35
Atk: 1
Def: 5
Int: 7
Spr: 6

{-} - Cliffside
Unoccupiable.

{t} - Tree
Unoccupiable.
Hp: 10/10
Spr: 2

You may start in Rows B-C!

Last edited by Terra on Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:42 pm

Zhaoyang starts in C - 4.

The white tiger jumped to his feet, now noticing the wolves he hadn't sensed in his irritation with Alexandria. He growled again as he thought of her selfishness. How dare she be so ungrateful! He had nearly given his life for her, and she repaid him how? "I remember now why I don't associate with you humans." He rumbled, glaring at the wolves. Still, there was just something . . . familiar about her.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:08 am

Atmosphere: Cliffside Clearing (There's a lot of snow everywhere =D=; +10% Ice and Water Damage, -10% Fire Damage)

{ } { } { } {Z} { } {A} { } { } { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } {F} { } { } { } { } { } D

Alexandria *Gun*
Mp: 30/30

Zhaoyang
Evade: 1%

Bite

Hunter

Pack

Flora *Photosynthesis*

{-} - Cliffside
Unoccupiable.

{t} - Tree
Unoccupiable.

Player Phase - 1
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:34 am

Zhaoyang casts Alignment [-10 MP] on himself. Zhaoyang's Int and Evasion are increased by 20%.

The tiger set aside his issues for now, there was a small fight ahead of them in this forest. Considering his environment, Zhao felt strangely subdued by the cold. Not by much, but it was tangible enough to make him feel slightly weaker. It occurred to him the forest might be somewhat magical and he would need to counteract it. He called upon his weak connection to the stars, wishing for their aid once more, then stood ready for the animals' attacks.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:01 am

Turning back around, Alex's eyes widened while her hands scrambled to find the gun. The second she found it, she was pointing it at the creatures, the firearm shaking violently for a moment. Taking in a sharp breath of air she closed her eyes and shook her head, the gun in her hand stopped moving involuntarily. When she opened her eyes, she took a few steps forward.

Alexandria moves to D6!

Now in range, she quickly took a careful aim of her target. Gritting her teeth, she relaxed when she finally had the perfect shot in line.

"Careful, I don't miss."

With that she released a single shot that went flying straight for the closest wolf and cut through its fur. Crimson began to spill onto the ground below, tainting what was left of the serenity in the area. Alex brought her weapon to the side.

Alexandria uses Potshot on Hunter! 5 Atk Damage! Sure Hit!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{ } { } { } {Z} { } { } { } { } { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } {F} {A} { } { } { } { } D

Hunter takes 2 Damage! (Alexandria)

Zhao's Alignment takes affect!

Enemy Phase - 1

Bite uses Howl! +50% Atk [3 Turns]

Hunter uses Howl! +50% Atk [3 Turns]

Pack uses Howl! +50% Atk [3 Turns]

{ } { } { } {Z} { } { } { } { } { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } {F} {A} { } { } { } { } D

Neutral Phase - 1

The sprite tilted her head to the side slowly, questioning the wolves. It was a rather strange occurrence, the forest animals never bothered her. And while no humans or outsiders ever visited these woods, she was sure they wouldn't just attack. From what she could tell they weren't hungry, they seemed strong and in good health. So why were they attacking?

While these thoughts ran through her head, Flora raised her hand and waved it. A rose, faded in color appeared and shot forward at her target. Just because she was questioning why they were attacking didn't mean she wouldn't defend herself.

Flora attacks Hunter! 7 Int Damage!

With that she took a few steps back.

Flora moves to C5!

Hunter takes takes 4 Damage!

Flora gains 1 IP!

Hunter loses 1 IP!

{ } { } { } {Z} {F} { } { } { } { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } {A} { } { } { } { } D

Alexandria *Gun*
Mp: 22/30

Zhaoyang
Mp: 25/35
Int: 7 --> 8
Evade: 1% --> 21%

Bite *Howl*
Mp: 12/20
Atk: 7 --> 11

Hunter *Howl*
Hp: 19/25
IP: -1/10

Pack *Howl*

Flora *Photosynthesis*
IP: 1/10

{-} - Cliffside
Unoccupiable.

{t} - Tree
Unoccupiable.

Player Phase - 2
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:13 am

Zhaoyang moves to E-4.

Zhaoyang attacks Hunter! 8 Int damage!

He paced forward, unconcerned with the wolves display, and swatted a burst of white energy at the closest one. Zhao was already looking at the other to his right, planning on moving towards that one and out of reach of the one in front of him.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:34 am

Alexandria uses Potshot on Hunter! 5 Atk Damage! Sure Hit!

Alexandria quickly aimed and fired off another shot that collided with the wolf. More blood spilt onto the already tainted snow. And though she too was unimpressed with the wolves howling, she knew it had to have been for a reason. They were definitely going to do something far more dangerous this turn, that was for sure. So the young woman quickly moved away and out of range.

Alexandria moves to B7!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{ } {-} {-} { } { } {-} {A} {-} { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } {F} { } { } { } { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } {Z} { } { } { } { } { } { } E

Hunter takes 2 Damage! (Alexandria)

Hunter takes 5 Damage! (Zhaoyang)

Zhaoyang gains 1 IP!

Hunter loses 1 IP!

Enemy Phase - 2

Bite moves to E3!

Bite attacks Zhaoyang! 11 Atk Damage!

Zhaoyang takes 8 Damage!

Bite gains 1 IP!

Zhaoyang loses 2 IP!

Hunter moves to E5!

Hunter attacks Zhaoyang!

Zhaoyang dodges the attack!

Zhaoyang gains 1 IP!

Pack moves to F6!

{ } { } {B} {Z} {H} { } { } { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } { } {P} { } { } { } { } F
{t} { } {t} {t} { } {t} { } {t} {t} {t} G
{ } { } { } { } {t} { } { } { } { } { } H

Neutral Phase - 2

Flora casts Honey on Zhaoyang! 7 Int Healing!

The sprite remained nonchalant as the wolves teamed up against the tiger. The damage he sustained was rather major now, but it wasn't anything she couldn't fix. Waving a hand in the air, a drop of golden goodness appeared in her palm. With a flick of her wrist, it absorbed through the bloody fur and the wounds began to close.

Flora's Photosynthesis restores 4 Mp!

Zhaoyang heals 7 Hp!

Flora gains 1 IP!

{ } { } {B} {Z} {H} { } { } { } { } { } E

Alexandria *Gun*
Mp: 14/30

Zhaoyang
Hp: 24/25

Bite *Howl (2)*

Hunter *Howl (2)*
Hp: 12/25
IP: -2/10

Pack *Howl (2)*

Flora *Photosynthesis*
Mp: 33/35
IP: 2/10

{-} - Cliffside
Unoccupiable.

{t} - Tree
Unoccupiable.

Player Phase - 3
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:21 am

Zhaoyang moves to D-2.

Zhaoyang attacks Bite! 8 Int damage!

Zhaoyang growled slightly as he registered pain, but it faded quickly thanks to the healing sprite. His white coat was starting to get crusty with the blood he'd been shedding. The tiger moved on from the one wolf, the others could deal with it, and focused on another behind him.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:42 pm

Alexandria activates her D-Ability, Salvation on the Enemy Party! 4 Piercing Int Damage! 50% Chance of Stop!

Alexandria's eyes widened in fright as the wolves lashed out at Zhao. Though he had been able to dodge one hit and the Sprite's magic had healed him, no doubt he'd die if the wolves all attacked him. She had to protect him, he had already saved her several times (even though she wasn't happy about the most recent one). Clenching her fists tightly around her gun, a surge of mana shot forward and she dropped the pistol. In seconds the mana reacted and powered through the weapon and spiraled out onto the opposition.

Alexandria moves to C7!

{ } { } { } { } {F} {A} { } { } { } { } C
{ } {Z} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } {B} { } {H} { } { } { } { } { } E

Hunter INSTANT DEATH!

Bite takes 4 Damage! (Alexandria)

Bite is Stopped!

Pack takes 4 Damage! (Alexandria)

Pack is Stopped!

Alexandria's IP returns to 0 and is locked!

Bite loses 1 IP!

Pack loses 1 IP!

Bite takes 5 Damage! (Zhaoyang)

Zhaoyang gains 1 IP!

Bite loses 1 IP!

Enemy Phase - 3

Bite is Stopped!

Pack is Stopped!

{ } { } { } { } {F} {A} { } { } { } { } C
{ } { } {B} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } E

Neutral Phase - 3

Flora moves to C4!

Flora attacks Bite! 7 Int Damage!

Flora's Photosynthesis restores 4 Mp!

Bite takes 4 Damage!

Flora gains 1 IP!

Bite loses 1 IP!

{ } { } { } {F} { } {A} { } { } { } { } C
{ } { } {B} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } E

Alexandria *Gun*
Mp: 14/30
IP: 0/10 *Locked*

Zhaoyang *Alignment*
Hp: 24/25

Bite *Howl (1)* *Stop (3)*
Hp: 12/25
IP: -2/10

Hunter *KO*

Pack *Howl (1)* *Stop (3)*
Hp: 21/25
IP: -1/10

Flora *Photosynthesis*
IP: 3/10

{-} - Cliffside
Unoccupiable.

{t} - Tree
Unoccupiable.

Player Phase - 4
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:03 pm

Zhaoyang moves to E-4.

Zhaoyang attacks Bite! 8 Int damage

Zhao tensed, waiting to be hit, but slowly relaxed as nothing happened. He didn't even hear the wolves breathing after Alexandria fired at them all. The tiger paced curiously around the two remaining ones, slightly astonished as they remained in their previous stances, like statues. Time magic, he realized and knew that the effect would not last forever. He slashed a white flash of energy at the weakest one, hoping to end this quickly. "Focus your attacks! This won't last."
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:05 pm

Alexandria moves to B4!

Alexandria was quick to move into position and take aim on the wolf that had almost perished. It, like the others, was stopped in time and would no longer give them any problems. They still needed to act quickly, however, before the magic wore off.

Alexandria attacks Bite! 4 Atk Damage!

{ } {-} {-} {A} { } {-} { } {-} { } { } B
{ } { } { } {F} { } { } { } { } { } { } C
{ } { } {B} {Z} { } { } { } { } { } { } E

Bite takes 1 Damage! (Alexandria)

Bite takes 8 Damage! CRITICAL! (Zhao)