Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sky's Limit

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sky's Limit - Page 2 Empty Re: Sky's Limit

Post by Silver Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:50 pm

Victorine moves to D2!

Victorine just grinned as the creature flew off away from the ship; try as it might, it would not be able to escape her. Rushing over to it, she nimbly dodged the cannonball the Machinist had fired at the creature and made two cuts of her own. The creature shrieked, but due to the Siren's attack could do nothing to stop her.

Victorine attacks Cirrus! 2 Hits! 5 Atk Damage per Hit!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue - I: Terror from the Skies
Objective: Route the Enemy
Atmosphere: The Nova's Bridge (The open skies and fresh air are great~; +10% Wind Damage)

{ } { } { } {-} {-} {-} { } { } { } A
{ } { } {/} { } { } { } {\} { } { } B
{ } { } {|} { } { } { } {|} { } { } C
{ } {V} {|} { } { } { } {|} { } { } D
{ } {I} {-} {S} { } {Y} {-} { } { } E
{ } {/} { } { } { } { } { } {\} { } F
{ } {|} { } { } {E} {T} { } {|} { } G
{ } {|} { } { } { } { } { } {|} { } H
{ } {!} {D} { } { } { } { } {!} { } I
{ } {|} { } { } { } { } { } {|} { } J
{ } {|} { } {c} {c} {c} { } {|} { } K
{ } {|} {s} {c} {c} {c} {s} {|} { } L
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-

Cirrus takes 4 Damage! (Victorine)

Victorine gains 1 IP!

Cirrus loses 1 IP!

Cirrus takes 5 Damage! (Dimmer)

Dimmer gains 1 IP!

Cirrus loses 2 IP!

Enemy Phase - III

Cirrus moves to B1!

{I} { } {/} { } { } { } {\} { } { } B
{ } { } {-} {S} { } {Y} {-} { } { } E

Neutral Phase - III

Einar waits.

{I} { } {/} { } { } { } {\} { } { } B

Victorine *Float* *Haste (1)*
Hp: 23/25
Mp: 7/15
IP: 2/10
Atk: 5
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Crit: 5%
Evade: 3%
Move: 6 Cells

Dimmer
Hp: 20/20
Mp: 20/20
IP: 1/10
Atk: 4
Def: 5
Evade: 2%
Move: 3 Cells

Sonata
Mp: 0/20
IP: 5/10
Def: 2
Int: 3
Spr: 3

Tannas *Doublecast (2)*
Hp: 15/15
Mp: 5/35
Atk: 2
Int: 5
Spr: 5
Move: 2 Cells

Yuri *Invisible (1)*
IP: 4/10
Atk: 6
Int: 2
Crit: 15%
Move: 4 Cells

Cumulus *Perfect Kill*

Cirrus *Flying* *Disable (2)*
Hp: 2/20
Mp: 15/15
IP: -5/10
Def: 3
Evade: 14%

Stratus *Perfect Kill*

Einar
Hp: 30/30
Mp: 12/20
IP: 3/10

{-} / {/} / {\} / {|} - Side of the Airship
Cannot Occupy

{!} - Ship's Cannon
Cannot Occupy
(Machine; Trigger Command: Open Fire! Deals 5 Damage to One Target up to 4 Cells Away. Usable Once per Cannon; Usable by: Dimmer)

{c} - Cabin
Cannot Occupy

{s} - Stairs
Cannot Occupy

{ } - Open Air
Cannot Occupy

Player Phase - IV

Victorine attacks Cirrus! 5 Atk Damage!

Cirrus takes 2 Damage! (Victorine)

Cirrus Perfect Kill!

Victorine gains 3 IP!

Victorine *Float*
Hp: 23/25

Dimmer

Sonata
Mp: 0/20

Tannas *Doublecast (1)*
Mp: 5/35
Int: 5
Spr: 5

Yuri
Int: 2

Cumulus *Perfect Kill*

Cirrus *Perfect Kill*

Stratus *Perfect Kill*

Einar

Cannot Occupy

{!} - Ship's Cannon
Cannot Occupy
(Machine; Trigger Command: Open Fire! Deals 5 Damage to One Target up to 4 Cells Away. Usable Once per Cannon; Usable by: Dimmer)

Battle Complete~

Items Found:

+ White Feather x3
+ Nebuvapor x3

30 Gold

Experience:

+2 - Neburaco Perfect Kill x3
+2 - Battle Complete in ≤ 5 Player Phases
+2 - No Player KO
+2 - No Items
+2 - No Inner Power/D-Abilities

Total: 14

Victorine:

0/10 --> 14/10
Level Up!
+3 Stat Points, +1 Skill Point
4/10

Dimmer:

0/10 --> 14/10
Level Up!
4/10

Sonata:

0/10 --> 14/10
Level Up!
4/10

Tannas:

0/10 --> 14/10
Level Up!
4/10

Yuri:

0/10 --> 14/10
Level Up!
4/10

Einar:

0/10 --> 14/10
Level Up!
4/10

- - - - -

As the dragon plummeted to the seas below, Victorine was quick to pull back on her weapon, causing it to dislodge a feather as well as some of the thing's vapor. A smirk planted on her cheery visage, she soared back to the ship in the same frenetic matter she had entered in. It was not until after her little victory rush was over that she landed on the ship, instead of continuing to walk on the wind. "I win~"
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:15 pm

With all the threats eliminated, the airship was safe once again. Sonata allowed herself now a nice breath of fresh air. The surprise appearance from before had exclaimed her victory in some little game Sonata was not even playing; people's lives at risk was no game. The siren ignored the woman and approached the captain instead, who had also fought valiantly alongside them to protect the airship and its riders. Several questions passed through Sonata's mind, for she was new to air travel. She was starting to see that it wasn't much different than sea travel, with all the excitement at least. Her curiosity over these matters had to be sated.

Looking to the others that had fought, she offered them quick nods of approval, for they had done a wonderful job. Any action taken to help deserved due notice. "Captain, may I ask, does this sort of thing happen often to you? This is my first ride upon an airship. I must say that the air is nearly as brutal as the sea, so far as I can see," Sonata questioned lightly, placing a pale hand over her heart. It was then her eyes gleamed slightly as she realized that she wasn't even familiar with the flying beasts, though that was something she cared not about and figured she would learn from the captain's answer to her first question and apparently only question.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:25 pm

As the monster fell down to the ground below, the figure who had been almost completely invisible reappeared on the deck. Eyes closed with her weapons were already put away, as it was obvious they had won this particular fight as soon as two of the three bird-like creatures fell. She pulled off the cloth mask covering her mouth and nose, and when she opened her eyes they were soft rather than having the cold hard glint one would expect from the eyes of an assassin. She turned to the woman who finished the last of the attackers, proclaiming that she won the competition she had stated before, and Yuri nodded with a light smile.

"Yes, you did." Yuri said as she brushed her hair out to the side.
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:34 pm

Tannas merely raised an eyebrow at the energetic woman. Even Lucan placed more value on the lives of others, and that wasn't saying a whole lot. Ignoring her, he edged closer to the others in order to have more say in the more interesting of conversations. "I admit being curious as well. Is it always so dangerous up here?" If such was the case, maybe this had been a bad idea after all. Though there wasn't any going back he might as well know exactly what he was in for.
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:42 pm

The older gentleman sighed as the young woman exclaimed her victory; though he did not know her, her behavior was rather poor. The lives of everyone on the ship had been at stake, and this girl treated it like if they lost there would be no repercussions. Dismissing the grinning woman, he turned at the sound of the Siren's voice, frowning at the question. "It's rather unusual actually, when we first took to the skies of course, the attacks were common." The man explained, looking over at the Elementalist who had joined the conversation. "But after awhile they became few and far between; it worries me that they were behaving so aggressively."

Meanwhile, the woman just kept grinning, her smile nearly splitting her face when one of her allies in the previous battle acknowledged her winning. It took her two seconds to make it over to the other woman, poised with hand held out for the Assassin to shake. "Victorine. We can have a rematch if any more of them show up!"
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:50 pm

The information the captain gave her caused her to become greatly displeased, though it hardly showed upon her face at all. She knew a great deal about monster lore, and in her travels she realized that monsters were greatly like people. They had personalities and moods, and sometimes those moods changed. Sadly things grow much more dangerous when monsters have mood swings, the siren thought whimsically as she daintily placed a finger to the corner of her mouth, lips pursed just slightly. With the way things were going, they could certainly all still be in danger.

"Captain, I suggest keeping everyone on the alert. I know this thought must have crossed your mind, but if these monsters have grown so angry, there may be others out there roaming the skies," Sonata explained humbly. She gave him a curt nod. "You shall have my sword in battle for as long as I remain upon this airship. On this, I give you my word." Turning her head a bit, she gazed out across the sky. "And another thing: there's a reason these beasts have become aggressive then, by your words. It might be significant to find out what happens to be the cause. If the behavior of the monsters persists in this dangerous manner, than other airships will be at risk as well in the future. Just a thought, anyway," she concluded, returning both her arms to her sides while smoothing out her gown a bit with one hand, though the thing seemed flawless enough as it was.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:54 pm

Yuri was not at all surprised with the woman's speed in closing the distance between the two of them. Being an assassin, Yuri was aware of how quick a human being can become with enough training. She reached out her own hand and took Victorine's hand in her own. Her grip was rather gentle, and from her current expression and appearance no one would expect her to be someone trained in the art of killing since age ten.

"Yes, that does seem rather fun." Yuri responded, "My name is Yuri of the Ketsueki family. You've probably heard of them before, the Ketsueki's I mean."
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:00 pm

Oh. Well that was great. So Tannas was going to die up here, in the air with a long way down, just to wait on Lucan to get to him, shrugging at his corpse, and say, "I told you so, shoulda listened to me." Tannas sighed, putting a hand over his face for a second before standing straight again and adjusting the bits of his robe. With really nothing better to do than stand around and listen to the others, he did so. That is, until the one seemingly logical lady threw it to the wind (haha) and said they should go after the creatures.

"Ha, you're kidding right? Suggesting we go after a probable hoard of these things. I don't know about you, but that sounds a little more life-threatening than I'm being paid for." He wasn't a cold-hearted mercenary by any means. It's just he fervently believed they were lucky to have so easily survived fighting three of the things. The captain hadn't been specific in how many were left, and if they were really this aggressive now, Tannas held no doubts they were practically amassing at the gates. "Let's at least think this through, yes?"
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:10 pm

"Doesn't ring a bell." Victorine stated bluntly, proceeding to shrug off her comment as she looked over in the direction of the Captain and the others. When the comment about more monsters possibly being out there came up, it was all she could do to hold back cheering. For some reason it seemed that these people would not appreciate an outburst, especially not if it was one of glee over the topic of another fight. Turning her head back to Yuri, she continued to flash a very bright grin. "It seems we'll get to have that rematch."

The Captain chose to ignore the woman's voice, which was seeping with delight over the prospect of another battle. Instead choosing to nod at the Siren, giving his own smile. "I'm glad to hear it miss," though his attention was quickly turned to the Elementalist. "I don't believe we'll be the ones charged with that task. However, it is safe to assume that more could be coming. I know little of the Neburaco, but when I first began piloting these ships I did notice they flocked together." The idea of having to fight a whole pack of these creatures was not ideal, but they could not be foolish as to think that they would not run into any more of them.

"Then we'll definitely be seeing them." A familiar voice reached them, its owner coming down the stairs from the upper level. "Monsters such as these that group together do not easily forgive losing one of their own." Aria said as she moved over to the trio that were discussing the matter, stopping next to Tannas. "However, to avoid meeting with a challenge to big for us to handle, I do suggest we remove the corpses."
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:34 pm

After firing off the cannon, Dimmer feels a sort of panic rush through his mind. What if he missed? What if the cannon backfired? There are so many 'what ifs' that he began to breathe quickly, hyperventilating. But, as always, his breathing soon slows and he regains his composure, although seeing one of the women rush out and walking on the fucking sky hurt his heart, and he reached up with a hand to clutch it.

Dim hit his back against the short railing wall of the airship and sank until he hit his ass on the deck. His breathing laborious, the thoughts of the battle rush through his mind and he truly sees how insane his actions were. "What the fuck are you doing, Dim?" he asks himself, appalled at his own behavior. "Your heart can't handle this kind of excitement, leave this shit for Sariska." Dim eyes the stairs that lead down below deck. Oh, how he wishes to break out into a run for the stairs to escape the lunatics that remain on deck.

He overhears one of the women, the siren, lending her fighting abilities for any future battles. Dim looks over at the woman incredulously, though she could not see his expression, for her back is turned to him. This woman is seriously offering to protect the ship from those creatures? Some people might call her fearless, Dim just thinks she's absolutely out of her mind.

Just when Dim starts to think his heart can't take any more stress, he hears a voice from somewhere else, and bolts upright, tearing off away from the voice until he hits a solid wall of muscle and hatred. Dimmer didn't look where he was going, and as a result he crashed into the man with the magical, flying rocks.

"Fuck me," Dimmer curses, rubbing his head as he gets up off the body he knocked over. "Sorry about that," Dim offers his apology like it was rotten candy. He doesn't care about these people, why should he? He is only here for himself anyway.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:06 pm

"Oh, you have me wrong," Sonata stated promptly, eyes flashing towards the elementalist. "I had no intention of rushing to find some unknown cause. I was merely making the captain aware, giving him the suggestion to inform someone of significance that it is something that should be done," she explained more thoroughly. Her trip was supposed to be one of relaxation, though she knew in a world with such vicious monsters, true relaxation was hard to come by. It would make a good tale for the bards. Oh, how they always love my adventures, those foolish men, she thought, mentally smirking. A sigh passed her lips, now more at ease, settling into a quaint smile, one that still held an intent solemnity.

"Allow me. I shall send them away, madame." Sonata turned to face the remains of the monsters they had sentenced to death. A few steps she took towards them, and paused, closing her eyes and raising her hands slowly into the air. A wavering aurora like a veil shrouded her as a tune with no words filled the air. Sonata was singing. It was the Dirge of Sending, an ancient song of the sirens used to pass on the souls of those who sacrificed their immortal lives, choosing to move onwards to the afterlife. It also served the purpose of moving physical bodies away into a different plane of existence. The tune persisted, sad and true. It plucked the heartstrings hard, slowly and surely. Gentle and sweet, the notes continued to fill the air with their overwhelming presence. The veil surrounded the corpses of their foes, causing the bodies to fade into a thin, light yellowish mist beneath the aurora of different colors. The mist rose into the air forming cloudy spheres before completely fading from existence as the song came to a final end.

Sonata took a deep breath and lowered her arms slowly, not turning to face the others. "That should take care of that. No trouble caused from those whom we have already defeated," she said, her voice unreadable. There appeared to be a shard of despair in her eyes, but no one could see it.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:06 pm

Tannas barely had time to notice the man careening towards him before they were both on the floor of the deck. Luckily the mechanic had rushed off him, in time miss the mage's burning, balled up fist. But that didn't stop Tannas from getting up and rearing back to hit him for sure this time. The fight left him all of a sudden when the siren's song graced his ears, another stroke of luck for the mechanic. It engendered a strange kind of sadness in him, one he'd strove to fight back for years. Brushing it off, he stomped forward and grabbed the other man by the collar, gauntlet digging in his clothes. "Watch. Where you're going." His tone promised many painful things should this ever happen again. Then he shoved the man, hoping the mechanic fell over as he made his way back to the prow. Hopefully the guildmaster wouldn't come over to yell at him, but the way his day was going such would most likely not be the case.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:28 pm

Shit. Shitshitshitshitshitshitshit-oh fuck me, Dimmer's thoughts race as he stares up into the cold eyes of the man with the magical, flying rocks. Apparently this man had control over some magical, balled fist-o-fire action. Thoughts of flaming homosexuals entered Dim's mind for an instant, but he ends up banishing the thoughts very quickly as the magical man nearly picks him up off of his feet and growls at him.

Panic-stricken, Dim rushes away from the magical man with the magical, flying rocks and the magical, balled fist-o-fire. Is he an elementalist of some sort? Dimmer only once heard of people who are able to conduct certain elements into various weapons to attack with, and Sariska called him an idiot for asking her questions about them.

I have such a nice older sister, Dimmer thinks sarcastically to himself as he contemplates the possibility of dying a slow, painful death. Punched with fire and shot with magical, flying rocks by a man he doesn't even know. Sariska would only laugh at his own stupidity.

It's not my fault this guy is temperamental. I can't help it if my world has literally turned upside down on my head, cut me some slack, asshat. Dimmer's mind continues to run, thinking up curses and slang terms from some language of his own construction (and Sariska's).
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:46 pm

Smack.

Aria's aged hand collided with the back of Tannas' head the second he shoved the Mechanic away from him. Her eyes blazed with an eerily calm fury as she quickly followed up by turning him around to face her. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" Her voice was sharp, filled with even more anger than blazed in her sapphire orbs. Without waiting for a response, she swiftly took hold of the robe he was wearing, gripping the fabric tightly.

A scowl was fixed on her face as she pulled him down to her level, a sort of icy chill emanating off of her body. "I will not tolerate such behavior; an attitude I can handle, but that was too far." She tightened her grip on his torso, eyes like daggers as she continued. "Shape up, or I will personally make sure you'll never find work again." With that she let go of him, not shoving him as would have been expected, but still staring dagger at him for a moment before turning back to the others.

And that's when she saw them. "Shit." Off in the distance, several Neburaco were flying towards the ship; the Siren's song failing to have fixed the problem as had been desired. "You all are going to want to prepare for another fight." She spoke up, several loud screeches coming from the bird-dragons as they neared the airship. Her eyes darted over to Tannas, sharpening rather dangerously on the Elementalist's form. "Focus."

Prologue - II: The Flock
Atmosphere: The Nova's Bridge (The open skies and fresh air are great~; +10% Wind Damage)

{ } { } {|} { } {V} { } {|} { } { } C
{ } { } {|} { } {Y} { } {|} { } { } D
{ } { } {-} { } { } { } {-} { } { } E
{ } {|} { } { } { } { } { } {|} { } G
{ } {|} { } { } {A} {S} { } {|} { } H
{ } {!} { } {T} {E} { } { } {!} { } I
{C} {|} {D} { } { } { } { } {|} { } J
{V} {|} {s} {c} {c} {c} {s} {|} {W} L

Victorine *Float*
Hp: 25/25

Dimmer
Def: 6

Sonata
Mp: 25/25

Tannas *Doublecast (5)*
Mp: 40/40
Int: 6
Spr: 6

Yuri
Int: 4

Cloud *Flying*
IP: 0/10

Wisp *Flying*

Vapor *Flying*

Sky *Flying*

Heaven *Flying*

Orbit *Flying*

Einar
Atk: 7

Aria
(Bystander. Trigger Command: Elemental Boost - Boosts the damage of the next elemental attack by 20%)

Cannot Occupy

{!} - Ship's Cannon
Cannot Occupy

{c} - Cabin
Cannot Occupy

{s} - Stairs
Cannot Occupy

{ } - Open Air
Cannot Occupy

Player Phase - I

Last edited by Terra on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:05 pm

Sonata stands her ground!

They were being swarmed. Almost unnoticeable, her saber just appeared in her right hand, held down with the point directed at the ground. In the distance, she noticed one. Behind her on the other side of the ship, she could sense two. Making a move now was not the way to go. She could not reach them, and her song was wasted on few. It was more effective when there were more around to hear it. She decided to stick close to the others. Attacked by the same beasts before and victorious, she had full confidence that they could pull off another victory.

"This is definitely not normal," she stated slyly, eyes sharply focused on the flying beast she was facing. Though not deigning to take action yet, she had to keep her guard up. "It's great you have so many willing volunteers to help out, yes, Captain?" the siren remarked, rather bemused. She was worried for the safety of the ship now. Would there be more after the swarm, or would they finally learn their place? We will have to teach them.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:09 pm

Focus? Focus. He didn't fucking need focus! If he hadn't known she would strike him down where he stood, he would've laid her ass out too. As more of the accursed beasts showed up however, he decided he'd show her just how much goddamn focus he had. Tannas concentrated energy into his hands again, the color already shading a brilliant green. He expertly drew two glyphs one in front of the other as he moved forward, moving them close to his hip in order to cast them. Once in range, he let loose a dozen shards of rock flying right past the mechanic in his fury.

Tannas moves to I-3.

Tannas casts Earth [-8 MP] on Cloud twice! 7 Int (Earth) damage, two hits! 10% chance for both they will be Piercing!
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:09 pm

Yuri uses Vanish. Yuri becomes Invisible
MP: 12/20

Yuri moves to cell G-5

She heard the flapping of the wings and their screeching in the distance, the bird-like monstrosities were back. She quickly surveyed the area, three of them were visible, but she could sense the presence of three more. Those three would be arriving soon, and they need to take down the ones they could reach else they would be overwhelmed.

"It looks like that rematch came sooner than we thought." Yuri said before placing her mask over her mouth and nose again.

At that moment when she put on the mask, everything changed. Her eyes became sharp with a murderous glint in them, her formerly gentle visage, although now somewhat concealed by the mask, was completely serious. Even her aura had changed to that of a cold blooded killer, a true assassin. Then before Victorine's very eyes Yuri faded away, disappearing like she had before.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:45 am

"Gah!" Dimmer shouts as he sees the giant, winged creatures from before approaching again. But this time it seems like they brought even more friends than before. One of the giant birds is a bit too close for comfort, and Dimmer immediately rushes over to the cannon, his first thought not 'get the fuck out of there,' but instead 'blow that fucker up NOW.' He doesn't question the cannon reloading itself. Dim simply points the cannon at the bird-thing and fires it.

Only after the cannon shot does Dimmer realize what he is doing. His face pales slightly as realization comes over him. Shit, he curses.

Dimmer moves to I-3

Dimmer uses Trigger Command: Open Fire! Target: Cloud
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:14 pm

Victorine blinked, looking a little lost for a moment as Yuri disappeared. However, she quickly did an about-face and recovered her normal composure which was fit with a bright grin. "That's a nice trick!" Victorine offered to the invisible Assassin, which likely would make the others believe her to be crazy if they did not already. "You'll need to show me how to do that later." The Sky Pirate called out again before rising into the air and gliding over to another part of the ship.

Victorine moves to G7!

Victorine frowned once she reached her destination, landing on the deck dejectedly. There were no creatures to beat with her lance, and it seemed she would be left to wait. Though she did not want to, she knew better than to lose focus. It would only succeed in making her an easier target than normal.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{ } { } {|} { } { } { } {|} { } { } D
{ } {|} { } { } {Y} { } {V} {|} { } G
{ } {|} { } { } {A} {S} { } {|} { } H
{ } {!} {T} { } {E} { } { } {!} { } I
{ } {|} {D} { } { } { } { } {|} { } J
{V} {|} {s} {c} {c} {c} {s} {|} {W} L

Cell I3 is occupied! Dimmer stays in Cell J3 and his action is void!

Cloud takes 28 Damage! WEAKNESS! Piercing [Both]! (Tannas)

Cloud KO!

Tannas gains 2 IP!

Yuri gains Invisible!

Enemy Phase - I

Wisp moves to H9!

Wisp uses Gust on Sonata! 5 Atk Damage! Knocks Target 3 Cells Back!

Sonata takes 3 Damage! Critical! Sonata is knocked into Aria! 1 Damage!

Wisp gains 1 IP!

Sonata loses 1 IP!

Vapor moves to K3!

Vapor uses Wing Attack on Dimmer! 6 Atk Damage!

Dimmer avoids the attack!

Dimmer gains 1 IP!

{ } {|} { } { } {A} {S} { } {|} {W} H
{ } {!} {T} { } {E} { } { } {!} { } I
{ } {|} {V} {c} {c} {c} { } {|} { } K

Neutral Phase - I

"Careful." Aria said, bracing herself for the Siren's form as it was knocked towards her. The master Elementalist held her ground, waiting for the gust to die down before helping the girl back to stable ground. "I do believe that thing is asking for it."

"Yes," the Captain said in response to Aria's comment, taking a couple steps forward "however, I do believe you need to be patched up..." Before the Siren could possibly disagree, the Captain was upon her with a small salve and bandages which was easily wrapped around her wound.

Einar moves to I6!

Einar uses Patch Up on Sonata! Sonata recovers 2 Hp!

Einar gains 1 IP!

{ } {!} {T} { } { } {E} { } {!} { } I
{ } {|} {V} {c} {c} {c} { } {|} { } K

Victorine *Float*

Dimmer

Sonata
Hp: 18/20

Tannas *Doublecast (4)*
Mp: 24/40

Yuri *Invisible (3)*

Cloud *KO*

Wisp *Flying*

Vapor *Flying*
Mp: 9/15

Sky *Flying*

Heaven *Flying*

Orbit *Flying*

Einar
Mp: 20/25

Aria
(Bystander. Trigger Command: Elemental Boost - Boosts the damage of the next elemental attack by 20%)

Cannot Occupy

{!} - Ship's Cannon
Cannot Occupy

{c} - Cabin
Cannot Occupy

{s} - Stairs
Cannot Occupy

{ } - Open Air
Cannot Occupy

Player Phase - II
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:06 pm

Now his mind got ahead of Dimmer, and while he thought he was firing off a cannon at a nearby creature, he was really stumbling over his feet and falling face-forward into the cold hard deck. He had tripped and fell onto the floorboards and onto a pair of feet, knocking at the shins of the person they belonged to with quite a bit of force. A weaker man might have been knocked off his feet.

Dimmer stood up, groaning and shooting a glare down at his feet, and then to the person who got in his way. The cannon remained unlit and loaded, but the creature that was closing in on him already dropped down to the depths. Dimmer didn't even notice that another creature tried to attack him, at that very moment of attack, he tripped over his feet and thus managed to dodge the blow, unknowingly.

"So you say to watch where I'm going, huh?" Dimmer spat, a frustrated snarl on his face. He didn't care about this man or his magical, flying rocks and magical, fist-o-flames. Dim had a wrench. It was blunt and heavy. A few good smacks could crush this man's skull in. He seriously thought about grabbing his wrench and giving the man what-for, which was about the time that he noticed the creature behind him, and he lost it.

Dimmer roared, "Get out of my way!" and reached for his wrench, his powerful arms swinging the heavy and blunt object through the air and spanking the giant bird twice, loosing all of his frustration on the thing.

Dimmer uses If It's Not Baroke, Don't Fix It on Vapor! 5 Atk DMG! 2 hits!

MP: 8/20

Breathing heavily now, Dimmer shot his glare back at the man, "Now, are you going to fire that thing?" He asked, pointing at the cannon with his wrench. "Oh wait, that's right. You can't, because you're not a fucking mechanic. So move your ass out of the way of my fucking machine!"

Dimmer forces himself to I-3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:24 pm

Tannas moves to J-4.

When the mechanic ran into him again, Tannas was forced a step back and moved to the side. He glared down at the man, who gave him an equal one in return and proceeded to jump all over him. The mage merely raised an annoyed eyebrow, clearly bored as he watched the man contemplate violence. He didn't get the chance to tell the mechanic he had been standing there first, long before him, to get a clear shot at the Neburaco. Tannas clenched a fist as the other shoved past him, but shook his head. "I'll deal with you later." Right now, there were bigger things to worry about.

Tannas casts Earth [-8 MP] on Vapor twice! 7 Int (Earth) damage, two hits! 10% chance for both they will be Piercing!
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:35 pm

Sonata solemnly waits.

The blast of wind had certainly caught the siren unaware, though her only regret was not bracing herself which allowed her to be pushed into the innocent woman behind her. Luckily, she didn't seem to bothered by it, and the captain even rushed to her aid. "My apologies, madame. Ask for it, it does, yet there's naught I can do to it at the moment," she replied her apology and agreement. Singing it to sleep would have been pointless, for she was rather sure for the game-playing woman was going to strike the beast and wake it right back up. The only good thing about that would be the fact that the attention would be drawn to that woman instead of herself. Forsaking her knowledge of the song and saber seemed like a horrible thing to do in retrospect, but she wished to experience the feeling of growing stronger again, as she had before when she was younger.

Her sharp gaze fell upon the captain. She owed him thanks. "I appreciate the aid, Captain," she told him, turning her head to face the beast in the distance. "I feel a bit like dead weight for now; it shreds my heart to pieces." Her eyes closed and she shook her head, holding her ground once more. Waiting. Waiting for the opportune moment to strike.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:14 am

Yuri waits

No monsters within reach, and with more of them approaching having half of the group unable to strike at the birds was going to put them in a messy situation.

"They come closer...bring down the ones in sight quickly...else we will be overwhelmed..."
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:36 pm

Victorine attacks Wisp! 5 Atk Damage!

Victorine smiled as the creature got closer, taking her lance in one hand and slamming the butt of it on the deck. She quickly followed through the action by swinging it around, spinning it wildly in her outstretched arm until she finally thrust. The blade at the end detached from the erect form and struck out at the target.

{ } {!} {D} { } { } {E} { } {!} { } I
{ } {|} { } {T} { } { } { } {|} { } J

Wisp takes 2 Damage! (Victorine)

Victorine gains 1 IP!

Wisp loses 1 IP!

Vapor takes 6 Damage! Critical! [Both] (Dimmer)

Dimmer gains 3 IP!

Vapor loses 2 IP!

Vapor takes 26 Damage! Critical! [First] (Tannas)

Vapor OVERKILL!

Tannas gains 3 IP!

Enemy Phase - II

Wisp moves to H7!

Wisp uses Wing Attack on Sonata! 6 Atk Damage!

Sonata takes 3 Damage!

Wisp gains 1 IP!

Sonata loses 1 IP!

Sky appears at K9!

Sky moves to J6!

Sky uses Gust on Einar! 5 Atk Damage! Knocks Target 3 Cells Back!

Einar takes 1 Damage! Einar is knocked into Sonata! Einar takes 2 Damage! Sonata takes 1 Damage!

Sky gains 1 IP!

{ } {|} { } { } {A} {S} {W} {|} { } H
{ } {|} { } {T} { } {S} { } {|} { } J

Neutral Phase - II

Einar uses Brave Slash on Sky! 8 Atk Damage! Chance of Fear!

The Captain was quick to respond to the sudden appearance of one of the Neburaco. With a powerful slash, a proud grin spread on as the thing cringed in fear. It would not be much longer at this rate.

Sky takes 5 Damage!

{ } {|} { } { } {A} {S} {W} {|} { } H
{ } {|} { } {T} { } {S} { } {|} { } J

Victorine *Float*
IP: 6/10

Dimmer
Mp: 8/20

Sonata
Hp: 17/20

Tannas *Doublecast (3)*
Mp: 8/40
IP: 7/10

Yuri *Invisible (2)*

Cloud *KO*

Wisp *Flying*
Hp: 18/20
Mp: 1/15

Vapor *OVERKILL*

Sky *Flying*
Hp: 15/20

Heaven *Flying*

Orbit *Flying*

Einar
Hp: 27/30
Mp: 12/25

Aria

Cannot Occupy

{!} - Ship's Cannon
Cannot Occupy

{c} - Cabin
Cannot Occupy

{s} - Stairs
Cannot Occupy

{ } - Open Air
Cannot Occupy

Player Phase - III
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:01 am

Sonata uses Twin Slice on Wisp! 2 hits! 5 Dmg per hit! (ATK) [Chance of Disable]

MP: 17/25

If the beast so deigned to fight her, then she would not relent. Her saber was nothing but a flash as she aimed expert slashes at the monster's limbs, hoping to render its fighting capabilities null. A being of patience she was, but she could not help but feel a bit fed up with this particular creature. She hadn't minded having the captain pushed into her, so she didn't pester him for an apology. This was battle. Things of that sort were likely to happen. A thought ran through her mind suddenly, and with saber at her side, she turned and leapt back away from the others in an attempt to lure the creature more onto the ship. That way, it would be easier for her fellow allies in this particular fight to gang up on it. With all of their attacks combined, it would fall rather quickly, though she knew that if she had successfully disabled the creature, it most likely would not be so willing to follow her.

Sonata moves to F6.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next