Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unforgivable Sin: The Seven Sinners

+3
Greycat
Shadow
Kurio
7 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Unforgivable Sin: The Seven Sinners - Page 7 Empty Re: Unforgivable Sin: The Seven Sinners

Post by Kurio Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:15 pm

Yes, I should’ve covered my trail of blood a bit better, but nevertheless, you shall not be allowed to live.” the girl said, walking toward the group.

Scroll 0-4
Objective: Defeat Boss
Defeat: Party is defeated

(t) (t) (t) ( ) ( ) ( ) (t) (t) (t) A
(t) (t) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (t) (t) B
(t) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (t) C
(t) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (t) D
(t) ( ) ( ) ( ) (X) ( ) ( ) ( ) (t) E
(t) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (t) F
(t) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (t) G
(t) (t) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (t) (t) H
(t) (t) (t) ( ) ( ) ( ) (t) (t) (t) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

Xue Langya (Blood Knight)

HP: 70
MP: 75
ATK: 9
DEF: 6
INT: 2
SPR: 6
Movement: 3

You may start at rows H-I

Last edited by Windy-tan on Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Unforgivable Sin: The Seven Sinners - Page 7 Empty Re: Unforgivable Sin: The Seven Sinners

Post by Shadow Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:17 pm

Hikari starts at H3.
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:19 pm

Kathyrine starts at I6.

"I dislike those who do not listen," Kathyrine said. "And those who lack common sense and do not listen are worse. They should not be allowed to live." The cold venom in her voice seemed to manifest in her blades as she twirled them, the glimmering edges flashing in the shade of the trees surrounding the clearing.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:55 pm

Jacob starts at I5

Jacob drew his bow from its carrying clip and prepared an arrow. This girl was rather impulsive. But he wasn't about to take her lightly, the blood trail alone testified to her abilities. And he would rather not have his blood join a new one.
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

http://avarkimu.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:42 pm

[ Wakuwo starts at I4 ]

Sliding easily into a battle stance, Wakuwo steadied her blade. It couldn't be helped, right? She had killed someone or something, and she needed to be punished for it. Unless one had good reason to, they should never kill.
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:21 pm

(t) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (t) F
(t) (t) (H) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (t) (t) H
(t) (t) (t) (W) (J) (K) (t) (t) (t) I

Wakuwo (Forest’s Child)

HP: 20
MP: 25
ATK: 12
DEF: 5
SPR: 5

Jacob (Artemis)

HP: 20
MP: 30
ATK: 11
SPR: 3
Movement: 2

Hikari (White Knight)

HP: 35
MP: 25
ATK: 8
DEF: 4
INT: 5
SPR: 3

Katherine (Quick Blade)

HP: 35
MP: 20
ATK: 10
SPR: 4
Movement: 4

Xue Langya (Blood Knight)

HP: 70
MP: 75
ATK: 9
SPR: 6

Player Phase 1
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:40 pm

Kathyrine uses Blur!

MP: 12/20

Kathyrine instantly sped herself up, her reflexes sharpening immensely. The whole thing made her body seem like nothing but a blur against the background. She would use this speed to dish out some serious damage, but she still had some preparation to do before she was ready.

Kathyrine waits.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:47 pm

"Lets not waste time shall we," Jacob said to himself. He lowered his bow and released his mana into the surrounding air while exhaling. He held his breath as the mana grew then inhaled deeply, feeling the power surge into his body.

Jacob cast Squallo! (-14 MP)[16/30 MP] Jacob inflicted with Berserk status! Critical Hit rate raised to 30%
HP: 20, MP: 30, ATK: 22 (3), DEF: 3 (3), INT: 2, SPR: 3

Jacob raised his bow and took aim at the bloody girl. The bowstring was drawn tight easily, and he smiled slightly before letting the arrow loose at the girl, aiming for a vital point.

Jacob attacks Langya! 22 wind Damage! Chance of immobilize!
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:44 pm

Hikari moves to G2 (H3 - G3 - G2).

The White Knight jumped forward and then carefully sidestepped to her left, not losing sight of the girl standing in the middle. Hikari decided it would be the best to focus on aiding her companions with her curative spells, but if the chances show that an attack could be made... She wouldn't waste that kind of precious opportunity.

Hikari waits...
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:49 pm

[ Wakuwo moves to F4 ]

Wasting no time, Wakuwo approached the enemy. Pulling out one of her leaves tucked behind her ear she blew on it and the sweet sound of the whistle pierced the air. Hopefully the girl would fall asleep; it would hopefully make things much easier.

[ Wakuwo uses Grass Whistle on Xue! ]
MP: 19/25
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:55 pm

Xue Langya takes 16 damage
HP: 54/70

Xue Langya avoids Immobilize

Xue Langya avoids Sleep

(t) ( ) ( ) (W) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (t) F
(t) (H) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (t) G
(t) (t) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (t) (t) H
(t) (t) (t) ( ) (J) (K) (t) (t) (t) I

Jacob is Berserk for 3 more turns

Kathyrine is affected with Haste for 3 more turns

Enemy Phase

Xue Langya moves to cell H-5

The girl sidestepped in an attempt to avoid the arrow, but it was too fast and still struck her on the shoulder. Tearing out the arrow and appearing completely unfazed by the pain, the girl ran toward the archer with her sword which picked up a red glow and struck down, a burning sensation filled Jacob as his blood rose to near their boiling point.

Xue Langya uses Blood Boil on Jacob
MP: 67/75

Jacob takes 6 damage
HP: 14/20

Jacob is afflicted with Blood Boil Disease

(t) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (t) E
(t) (H) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (t) G
(t) (t) ( ) ( ) (X) ( ) ( ) (t) (t) H
(t) (t) (t) ( ) (J) (K) (t) (t) (t) I

Player Phase 2

Jacob takes 2 damage from Blood Boil Disease
HP: 12/20

Xue Langya’s R-Ability activates. Xue Langya restores HP and MP
HP: 55/70
MP: 68/75
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:02 pm

Kathyrine uses Fury!

MP: 6/20

Kathyrine's ATK increases by 50%!

Atk: 15

Kathyrine raised both blades in front of her and closed her eyes. A scorching heat surrounded her and a red aura blazed to life. It felt as if her very soul was on fire, but she could feel the strength coursing through her. She entered her battle stance again and then disappeared.

Kathyrine moves to G5.

She suddenly reappeared behind the young girl and sliced her several times across the back, small amounts of blood from the cuts dripping down onto the ground. Kathyrine flashed into nonexistence once again and reappeared a few yards away.

Kathyrine attacks Xue! 4 hits! 15 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

Kathyrine moves to C5.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:16 pm

Hikari moves to H3 (G2 - G3 - H3).

Seeing as Jacob had just being attacked by the girl, Hikari decided to help rather than strike. In fact, Kathyrine was already distracting her, so she came back to her original position and cast a GiRes Spell. The shining sphere exploded in light when came in contact with the Artemis, immediately healing him.

Hikari casts GiRes on Jacob!
MP: 16/25

Jacob is Healed for 9 Damage.
HP: 20/20
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:21 am

HP: 20, MP: 16, ATK: 22 (3), DEF: 3 (3), INT: 2, SPR: 3

Jacob felt his body burn, and not just from the effects of the Squallo. Little annoying brat. Not for the first time, he swore never to have children. He sighed with relieve as Hikari healed his wounds, though the strange sickness still affected him. He huffed cooly and fired his arrow at point-blank range, counting on his accuracy. He didn't bother moving though. The girl was faster than him and he wouldn't get far anyway.

Jacob attacks Langya! 22 wind Damage! Chance of immobilize!
Jacob waits...
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:55 am

Jacob lands a critical hit

Xue Langya takes 68 damage
HP: -13/70

Xue Langya K.O.

Jacob is healed for 9 HP
HP 20/20

(t) ( ) ( ) ( ) (K) ( ) ( ) ( ) (t) C
(t) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (t) E
(t) (t) (H) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (t) (t) H
(t) (t) (t) ( ) (J) ( ) (t) (t) (t) I

Victory!

Party obtains 100 Gold

EXP:

Blood Knight K.O. x1: +5
No Items used: +2
No Player Character K.O.: +2
No Finishings used: +3
Player Phase less than 10: +2
--------------------------------
Total: 14

Wakuwo
EXP: 12/16 -> 26/16
Level up!
Gains 3 Stat Points and 1 Skill Point
Next Level: 10/16

Jacob
Level up!

Hikari
Level up!

Kathyrine
Level up!

The girl nearly fell flat on the ground for she was unable to keep up with the attacks. With four cut marks on her body and an arrow sticking out of her, she was a bloody mess. Struggling to get up, the girl’s eyes were watery and her young appearance made her look like a child that had just been severely punished, she was on the verge of tears.

I-I couldn’t win, I’m not strong enough. Pride will be most displeased, what will I do? I’ve failed, he’ll punish me for sure.” the girl quietly murmured to herself.

OoC: Again, update your profiles and socialize...although you'll have to talk to the girl a bit before we can move on...ara...~
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:51 pm

"If you had not insisted on challenging us this would not have happened," Jacob said as he secured his bow. He stood over her and gazed down, then stopped as he noted the tears in the girls eyes.

"Ah wait," Jacob said, panicking a bit inside, "please don't cry!" As much as he hated kids, he didn't want to look like a guy who'd make little girls cry. Unfortunately, he didn't know how to stop her. "Ah, Hikari, Kathyrine, what do you think we should do with her?"
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:45 pm

Kathyrine glared at Jacob as if he was stupid. "We leave her here to die. The end." With that, she strolled down the path a ways and sat down by a tree. She twirled her blades with great speed and watched as the blood on them flew off and landed on the grass, painting it red. There wasn't much to think about now, so she just continued to twirl her blades for entertainment. Hopefully, the others wouldn't take too long.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:00 pm

"Not the end, Kathyrine." Hikari said, glaring at her for a bit. "Instead, why won't we get some information from her?"
The White Knight approached the defeated girl, and looked at Jacob. As much as she wanted to let out a small laugh for him to being so kind-hearted at a situation like this, Hikari didn't. Her attention settled on the figure in the grass.
"Was it me..." She started. "...Or did you just mention something about Pride?"
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:16 pm

The girl heard Kathyrine's responce telling the others to leave her here to die and began to cry like a child. Despite her actual age, she was still a child at heart and couldn't take it very well when things didn't go her way. She stood up holding her sword trying to wipe away her tears with her other arm, but the tears kept flowing out.

"Ye-...no. Of course not! I never mentioned the name "Pride"." the girl answered when Hikari asked her about Pride.

She wasn't allowed to tell of Pride's identity or anything of the sort, not that it would matter anyway since Pride would have a meeting with them sooner or later.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:19 pm

Kathyrine stood up quickly and appeared next to Hikari a second later. She had a cold smirk on her face. "Great job, fools. We have a bundle of information now." She raised her blades threateningly. "Now, do you see why I suggested what I suggested? She's either going to die now or later. Now would be more of a benefit to us." Still holding her blades out, Kathyrine glared at the girl with eyes so intense...it was almost like a predator glaring at its prey.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:41 pm

The girl backed away when Kathyrine mentioned that if she died it'd be better for them if she died. She held up her sword to protect herself, but her hands were shaking from fear. She didn't want to die, and sh couldn't die yet, not when she's so close to becoming Pride's successor.

"D-Don't kill me! I won't die!" the girl sceamed and ran toward Kathyrine swinging her sword.

OoC: Beat her up however you want...just try to refrain from killing her...ara...^^;
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:57 pm

"Foolish," Kathyrine muttered. When the girl got close enough, Kathyrine turned into a blur and disappeared, swerving around the attacking girl before kicking her hard in the back and sending her tumbing to the ground. She turned quickly, blades at the ready just in case she needed to defend herself further. "Fear. It makes us do crazy things," she spoke enigmatically. "You WILL die. Maybe not now, but you should get used to the idea that you are a mortal." Surprisingly, Kathyrine sheathed her blades. She could draw them in an instant, anyway. "Just pathetic. Next time you blindly attack me, I swear that you will end up a casualty."
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:06 pm

Jacob sighed. If, by some bizarre twist of fate he did end up with a child, he would teach them to fight, at least, not with a sword. Or maybe it was just a female thing. Kathyrine seemed just as wild as the blood girl.

"Maybe we should claim her weapon," Jacob suggested. "To prevent both another sudden attack and the seemingly unavoidable act of Kathyrine killing her."
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:26 pm

The girl screamed when she was kicked and lid there for a moment before trying to stand up, but fell down again coughing up a bit of blood.

"I'll never forgive you...we'll see each other again...soon enough..." the girl murmured, loud enough for Kathyrine to hear.

She couldn't find the strength to attack again, not that it would do her any good anyways, she'd just be in even worse condition. She just lied down staring at the group with her vision becoming slightly blurry. Before anything else could be done, the sound of flapping wings could be heard, and a large flock, about eighty, hawks swooped down and used either their beaks or talons to grab onto the girl and her sword then carrying her off toward somewhere.

> Follow the flock
> Try to find "Pride"
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:31 pm

With the girl gone, the Party could now advance further. This all now seemed uneasily suspicious, as why she mentioned Pride in her defeat. Either way, that girl wouldn't interfere with Hikari's initial plans of finding this individual.

> Try to find "Pride"
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next