Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

+9
Zerifachias
Raxiel
Knight Mare
Kurio
Shadow
Durn
Plattack
Xenosaga
Masquerade
13 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption - Page 12 Empty Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Kurio Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:45 pm

Zero starts at I-3

Zero sighed and looked at the three, they seemed to be out of the group's league, and that won't be very good for the rest of the group. Plus, this was becoming a drag.
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption - Page 12 Empty Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Xenosaga Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:47 pm

And here she had believed they could finally rest.

Rosetta readied herself, muscles tense. These were no ordinary folk, that much was obvious. She had a feeling that the most they could probably take down was one. If that was true, then the only thing they could really do was survive for as long as possible. If they were lucky, the occupants of the city would hear the commotion and come to their aid.

If they were lucky, that is.

[Rosetta] starts at [H-5].
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:55 pm

Shadow starts at J8.

Something wasn't right about them, and everyone knew it. Shadow adopĀ“ted his usual battle position slowly, holding his ready-to-throw Slasher hard...
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:58 pm

Valincar starts at I4.

The phantom hugged the book close to his chest. "We were...so close," he muttered miserably, but then a fire illuminated his eyes. "No. Not yet. I will NOT give up the book to you!" He opened his own decaying tome and prepared for a fight to the death. Even with his immortal body, he wondered if he could make it through this. How are they this powerful...? And why do they want the book?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:28 pm

Czeslaw starts at J7

Czeslaw glanced at the trio standing before him and his allies, he was tired of fighting; exhausted. He slowly and reluctantly unsheathed his kris; definitely unprepared for another battle. His tired eyes slowly fixed upon the trio before them. More people want the stupid book, I'm tired of it. He rolled his eyes as he positioned himself behind Lily.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:02 pm

[t] [t] [t] [X] [X] [X] [t] [t] [t] A
[t] [t] [ ] [ ] [E] [ ] [ ] [t] [t] B
[t] [t] [t] [F] [ ] [Z] [t] [t] [t] C
[t] [t] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [t] [t] D
[t] [t] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [t] [t] E
[t] [t] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [t] [t] F
[t] [t] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [t] [t] G
[t] [t] [t] [ ] [R] [ ] [t] [t] [t] H
[t] [t] [Z] [V] [ ] [ ] [L] [t] [t] I
[t] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [C] [S] [t] J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

Valincar
HP: 20
MP: 35
Atk: 5
Def: 0
Int: 9
Spr: 4
Move: 4 cells

Czeslaw
HP: 25
MP: 40
Atk: 2
Def: 3
Int: 7
Spr: 7
Move: 3 cells

Rosetta
HP: 40
MP: 25
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 5
Spr: 6

Zero
HP: 35
MP: 20
Def: 4
Int: 4
Move: 4 cells

Shadow
HP: 35
MP: 25
Def: 4

Lily
HP: 30
MP: 35
Def: 5

Ferria
HP: 75
MP: 60
Atk: 23
Def: 13
Int: 11
Spr: 13
Move: 5 cells

Edward
HP: 55
MP: 80
Atk: 11
Def: 10
Int: 17
Spr: 17
Move: 2 cells

Zair
HP: 60
MP: 40
Atk: 18
Def: 11
Int: 9
Spr: 12
Move: 6 cells

[t] - Tree (cannot be occupied)
HP: 5
Def: 15
Spr: 6

[X] -- City Gate (cannot be occupied)
HP: 15
Def: 25
Spr: 18

Player Phase 1!

Last edited by Masquerade on Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:15 pm; edited 4 times in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:42 am

[Rosetta] moves to [F-4].

Seeing as their opponents weren't going to make the first move, Rosetta dug her feet into the ground before dashing forward, stopping a several meters in front of the only female of the group. The Fencer had wanted to go after the man in the far back but by doing so meant she would most likely be boxed in. Holding her rapier rapier, she swung forcefully and purposefully. There was a spark before a sudden whirlwind whipped up in front of her, moving straight toward the other female.

[Rosetta] used Manastrike on Ferria! [100%] INT DMG to MP!
MP: 14/25
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:04 am

Valincar moves to E4.

Seeing as how the fencer with her new provocative attire assumed the ideal spot of one of his spells, the phantom moved through her to the spot ahead of her. "If you want the book, you better make sure none of us survive! Because as long as one person does, I'll be here."

Valincar casts Syphon on Ferria! 3 Piercing Dmg!

Last edited by Masquerade on Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:08 am

Czeslaw casts Northern Prayer - Safeguard on Allies!

"Those of you with hopes small and frail..." The Northern Priest closed his eyes, "Rise up with an unbreakable will! Safeguard!" Suddenly, a golden, magical shield appeared around Czeslaw and his allies; then it slowly began to fade into the air as if it had never existed, yet Czeslaw and his allies definitely felt rejuvenated.

Czeslaw waits.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:57 pm

[Lily] moves to [G-6]

Lily looked around her an nodded. She stepped out of her hiding spot and picked up her bow. Twisting the arrow and bowstring, she cast an eye down her line of fire. The bow gave a small crunch of stress, but by now, Lily had gotten used to it.

"Alright, fly!" Lily muttered, releasing the tension and watching the arrow zoom towards the enemy.

>[Lily] uses [Arrow Thrust] on [Zair]! [110%] ATK Piercing DMG.

Lily's S-Ability "Point Blank" kicks in! 6 cells needed. 4 cells away.

Lily's Attack gets a +2 bonus!
[7+2=9]
9 Piercing DMG!

[MP: 25/35]
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:41 pm

Ferria takes 3 Dmg!

HP: 72/75

Ferria takes 1 Dmg to MP!

MP: 59/60

The serial killer didn't even flinch at the attacks. She raised her mouth daintily and pretended to yawn.

Zair takes 9 Dmg!

HP: 51/60

Zair was taken aback by the ferocity of the arrow, but he held strong.

[t] [t] [ ] [ ] [E] [ ] [ ] [t] [t] B
[t] [t] [t] [F] [ ] [Z] [t] [t] [t] C
[t] [t] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [t] [t] D
[t] [t] [ ] [V] [ ] [ ] [ ] [t] [t] E
[t] [t] [ ] [R] [ ] [ ] [ ] [t] [t] F
[t] [t] [ ] [ ] [ ] [L] [ ] [t] [t] G
[t] [t] [t] [ ] [ ] [ ] [t] [t] [t] H
[t] [t] [Z] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [t] [t] I

The Party becomes protected by Czeslaw's Safeguard!

The Safeguard lasts for 3 turns.

Enemy Phase.

Ferria held her claymore out in front of her. "Is that all you have, weaklings?" she provoked menacingly. "I see. Edward, Zair, I don't want you two to use any special techniques; stick to basic attacks. That is all we'll need to take these fools down."

Ferria moves to F5.

Ferria uses Hazard Slash on Rosetta! 17 Dmg! (INT)

Ferria raised her claymore and moved it diagonally with a swift motion, the blade covered in a ghostly, green aura. The result was a deep gash in the fencer's side, blood pouring from it profusely. Her mana had to act fast to keep her alive. "You bleed so easily," Ferria whispers as she watches the blood soak the dirt.

Edward moves to D5.

Edward waits.

"Understood, Ferria," he acknowledged his leader as he moved forward and waited for his chance to strike out with his whip.

Zair moves to E6.

Zair attacks Lily! 18 Dmg! (ATK)

Zair raised his arms into the air, the ribbons lightly fluttering about and then brought them down with great force causing the ribbons to lash out and strike the archer with surprising force.

[t] [t] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [t] [t] B
[t] [t] [t] [ ] [ ] [ ] [t] [t] [t] C
[t] [t] [ ] [ ] [E] [ ] [ ] [t] [t] D
[t] [t] [ ] [V] [ ] [Z] [ ] [t] [t] E
[t] [t] [ ] [R] [F] [ ] [ ] [t] [t] F

Player Phase 2!

((Your stat changes from Safeguard are displayed in the second post I made for this battle where I posted all of your stats.))

Last edited by Masquerade on Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:56 pm

[Rosetta] takes 9 damage!
HP: 31/40

Rosetta blinked, slowly bringing her hand to the wound. That was strange. It didn't hurt as much as she thought it would. Then again, she had been in so many near death situations, she supposed that unless she was near death again, then she would be feeling pain.

Turning to the female, Rosetta adopted a blank look before before her rapier vertically in front of her and closing her eyes.

[Rosetta] activates her D-Ability - Endless Flurry on [Ferria]!

Returning to her original position, the Fencer stared at the woman before moving away from her. She was dangerous, to say the least. Rosetta was positive she wouldn't be able to take more than one hit.

[Rosetta] moves to [C-4].

Last edited by Xenosaga on Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:01 pm

Czeslaw moves to J6

The Northern Priest slowly walked forward as he attempted to avoid the Serial Killer. After successfully moving close enough to execute his D-Ability on the ferocious woman, he did just that.

Czeslaw activates his D-Ability - Boreal Malediction on Ferria!

"Phantoms of the northern waste, purge this ungrateful foe! Drown her in scorn!" Czeslaw chanted as he held his kris high in the air, it began to glow an eerily dark blue color. He lunged the kris down, and stabbed himself in the chest. As the blade made contact with his chest, everything on the road lost color, time seemed to stop in place. Czeslaw was unharmed.

He slowly paced towards the malicious woman, time still at a halt. Wherever he walked, a small, icy trail would follow. Once he had arrived before the Serial Killer, he held out one hand and shoved it into Ferria as if he was punching her. A large, gaping hole in the woman formed as Czeslaw pulled his hand out of the doll. Small, eerie, white spirits began to flow out of the hole and swim around the time-stopped air near Ferria. The spirits breezed into the head of the woman, the hole in the chest of the doll closed up, and Czeslaw walked back to the original position he was in before the attack. Color returned to the area and time sped up once again. Czeslaw's kris was sheathed.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:05 pm

Valincar moves to D3.

Valincar uses D-Ability Impending Rapture on Edward! 18 Piercing Dark Dmg!

The phantom let the rage flow through him. He would protect the book at all costs and he utilized that determination to unleash his most devastating attack. "Souls of the future, bestow upon me infinite knowledge so that I might smite my enemies with an epiphany of power unknown to humanity! Impending Rapture!" Myriad balls of darkness descended upon the elementalist and exploded on contact causing massive damage.

Last edited by Masquerade on Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:11 pm

Lily takes 10 DMG!
[HP: 20/30]

Lily shook her head, trying to shake off the attack that had been dealt to her. Instead of focusing back on Zair, however, Lily decided to help her friends and help kill Ferria first. She lifted up her bow and began to chant "Thor, lend me your power! Charge up my arrow with your might, so that the flesh and armor of my foe will be pierced. Arrowhead Striker! Fly!" Lily shouted, releasing the lightning-charged arrow at Ferria.

Lily uses her D-Ability Arrowhead Striker on Ferria!

*If the R-Ability activates for Arrowhead Striker, it would be +1, seeing as Ferria is a diagonal cell away (2 cells) and Lily is 3 cells away from her starting point from the previous turn.*
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:23 pm

Shadow quickly moved across the area and positioned himself so that Ferria was straight ahead of him. He raised his open hand, and a ball of flames materialized in front of it. Without even moving a finger, the blazing ball was immediately shot at Ferria, exploding in contact.
When the smoke cleared, Shadow was shocked: Ferria didn't move nor flinch.

Shadow moves to J7, then J6, and finally to J5.
Shadow casts Foi on Column 5!
MP: 19/25
It passes through I5, H5, G5 and F5.
Ferria is hit! 5 Fire Damage!
Ferria takes 1 Fire Damage (5 - 11 = 1*).
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:44 pm

Ferria takes 44 Dmg!

HP: 28/75

Ferria was taken aback by the onslaught which started with the fencer lashing out at her with myriad blows. After the end, Ferria tried to strike back, but the fencer's reflexes were too sharp, and she ended up escaping. She stood helplessly as the barrage of blows from her other enemies struck her. After the brutal attack, Ferria was bent over. She refused to fall to the ground; she wasn't used to it and she wasn't about to be. Instead of wailing in pain, she started laughing. It was an unusual laughter, not just because it was laughter after getting slaughtered, but the tone was that of....relief. Her head jerked up suddenly to reveal that her eyes had turned crimson with narrowed pupils. An enormous, unreal grin beset her face revealing multiple sharpened fangs. A slight red aura was surrounding her now. Edward and Zair looked at her with troubled glances.

S-Ability Relentless activates!

Edward recovers HP!

HP: 55/55

Valincar unleashed his devastating spheres of darkness on the elementalist only to be displeasured. The spheres reverted back into darkness mana particles as they were absorbed into the elementalist's body. "Nice try, fellow, but that shan't be working on me," he spat.

R-Ability Elemental Drain activates!

[t] [t] [t] [R] [ ] [ ] [t] [t] [t] C
[t] [t] [V] [ ] [E] [ ] [ ] [t] [t] D
[t] [t] [ ] [ ] [ ] [Z] [ ] [t] [t] E
[t] [t] [ ] [ ] [F] [ ] [ ] [t] [t] F
[t] [ ] [ ] [ ] [S] [C] [ ] [ ] [t] J

The Safeguard has 2 turns.

Enemy Phase.

Ferria began to growl viciously. "It really is a shame," she spoke, her voice a juxtaposition of feral rage and deadly serenity. "I didn't want your deaths to come about so quickly, but seeing as how I only slightly underestimated your abilities, then I'll put your souls at rest right now!" She picked up her claymore and thrusted it into the air. With precision, she tossed it higher a bit, and, as it fell, she began spinning the giant weapon around. Faster. Faster. Faster. She spun it until it became impossible to distinguish that it was a claymore. The horror came when she tossed it though. It sped off through the air seeking out its first target. After it mauled one person, it moved on to another. It slashed and struck and battered away at the party relentlessly. Ferria held out her hand and caught the spinning blade with no fear.

Ferria uses Claymore Shuriken on the Party! 28 Piercing Dmg!

MP: 36/60

Ferria waits.

Edward moves to E4.

Edward waits.

Zair glared at the archer who had malevolently attacked his leader. "Heh, Ferria's gone mad," he said to Lily in a subtle tone. "It's too bad. She's too out of it to notice me breaking her orders. Besides, if she's using skills, I don't see why I can't." The dancer pulled back his arms and thrusted them forward causing the ribbons to surge forth, the tips covered in a bluish mana. The ribbons impaled Lily multiple times in the chest, the tips covered in mana allowing them to pierce all the way through her. When the attack was finished, the ribbons returned to their flimsy state, both of them covered in blood.

Zair uses Staccato on Lily! 6 hits! 9 Piercing Dmg per hit!

MP: 26/40

Zair waits.

[t] [t] [t] [R] [ ] [ ] [t] [t] [t] C
[t] [t] [V] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [t] [t] D
[t] [t] [ ] [E] [ ] [Z] [ ] [t] [t] E
[t] [ ] [ ] [ ] [S] [C] [ ] [ ] [t] J

Ferria's Relentless has 1 turn left.

Player Phase 3!
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:30 pm

Shadow takes 28 Damage, Piercing!
HP: 7/35
R-Ability "Soul Sap" activates!
14 MP Recovered.
MP: 25/25

Shadow was completely taken by surprise when the claymore struck and slashed his body with full force, its spinning blade sending blood through the air. He slowly placed his hand on his severed chest, his armor having a large fissure across it.
A line of blood poured out of his mouth, Shadow looked down and saw his clothes tinted in crimson red, along with his hand. He was right: Those weren't normal enemies...

Shadow moves to I5, then H5, and finally to G5.
Shadow uses Vuelta de Espada on Ferria!
MP: 15/25

As he advanced forward, Shadow manipulated his Slasher so he could get a better attacking position when cutting through. He didn't stop when he was dangerously close to Ferria, however, and instead swiftly slashed her chest with an horizontal movement of his arm from right to left while taking a step with his left leg. Although the blade penetrated into her armor, she didn't appear to be harmed in any way.
Almost immediately, he turned the Slasher so the blade could cut in a vertical manner, which he did with another step forward with his right leg. This time, though, he impulsed himself upwards so laceration could be deeper. Quickly changing his weapon's possition so the blade was pointing downward, Shadow began to be pulled by gravity. As he stabbed his Slasher forcefully into Ferria's side, he landed with a thud sound. With a quick movement, his weapon was back in his hand, he found himself at the spot he was at the beginning of the execution of his attack.

Ferria takes 1 Damage (7 - 13 = 1*).
HP: 27/75
Ferria takes 1 Damage (7 - 13 = 1*).
HP: 26/75
Ferria takes 7 Damage, Piercing.
HP: 19/75

Last edited by Shadow27 on Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:35 pm

[Rosetta] takes 28 Piercing damage!
HP: 3/40

Unable to block or dodge, Rosetta sustained the full hit. Blood splattered across the ground as she just barely stayed on her feet. Red liquid covered her front entirely while some leaked out of her mouth. She wiped her away, no change in her expression. It still wasn't enough to cause her to fall though.

Eying the field, she sighed inaudibly and made her way back over to the woman.

[Rosetta] moves to [E-5].

Twirling her rapier, she adjusted it, aiming straight for the woman. Buzzing filled the air as venom began to drip off her weapon.

[Rosetta] uses Swarmstrike on [Ferria]! [90%] ATK DMG and chance of poison!
MP: 11/25
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:40 pm

Lily is knocked out!

Lily cried out in pain as the attacks hit her. Unable to stand the torture, Lily fell to her knees, then down to the ground, silent and unmoving. Breathing, but unconscious.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:12 pm

Ferria's attack misses!

Valincar glanced over at the weakened and increasingly attractive fencer. Another hit from that crazed woman and she'll be joining Lily, he thought. Luckily, physical attacks weren't a problem for him and he was about to remove those troubling thoughts from his ally's mind.

Valincar uses Faze on Rosetta!

MP: 28/35

Rosetta becomes Intangible!

Valincar waits.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:36 pm

Ferria takes 10 Dmg!

HP: 18/75

Ferria evades Poison!

Once again, the serial killer tried to strike at her attacker twice, but the agile fencer merely dodged both counterattacks.

[t] [t] [ ] [E] [R] [Z] [ ] [t] [t] E
[t] [t] [ ] [ ] [S] [L] [ ] [t] [t] G
[t] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [C] [ ] [ ] [t] J

The Safeguard has 1 turn left.

Rosetta's Intangible has 3 turns.

Zero takes 28 Piercing Dmg!

HP: 7/35

Czeslaw takes 28 Piercing Dmg!

Czeslaw KO!

Enemy Phase.

Ferria uses Heavy Tempest on Rosetta and Shadow! 28 Piercing Dmg!

MP: 19/60

Ferria raised her claymore into the air dramatically and brought it back down holding it horizontally at eye level. "I hope you're ready for this," she spoke calmly and with great force, and holding her blade out, turned in a complete circle, the blade slicing through Rosetta and Shadow who happened to be right next to her.

Ferria waits.

Edward moves to G4.

"Zair, I think you're right," Edward finally voiced his opinion. "We'll never beat these guys at this rate. They've got a ghost on their side that can cast strange magic. Now that fencer girl is transparent like he is. I don't know what is going on, but now's the time to use our skills."

Edward casts Burst Gale on Zero! 22 Wind Dmg! (INT)

MP: 71/80

The elementalist raised his hand into the air and a terrible gust sprang forth as a result. The summoned zephyr targeted Zero and instantly swirled about her, tossing her to and fro throughout the air. With a snap of his fingers, Edward dispersed the wind causing Zero's body to fall back to and land hard upon the ground.

Zair nodded and proceeded to take a bow and he began to dance about the area. His movements were quite elegant and calculated; it was as if he were dancing at a noble ball of some sort. As he danced, pink blades of mana cascaded forth and slashed viciously at the spirits of all the party members.

Zair uses Mana Minuet on the Party! 5 Piercing MP Dmg! (INT)(x2 Dmg if Intangible)

MP: 11/40

Zair waits.

[t] [t] [ ] [ ] [R] [Z] [ ] [t] [t] E
[t] [t] [ ] [E] [S] [L] [ ] [t] [t] G
[t] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [C] [ ] [ ] [t] J

Ferria's Relentless fades.

Player Phase 4!
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:54 pm

[Rosetta] evades Ferria's attack.
[Rosetta] takes 10 MP DMG!
MP: 1/25

Thanks to the spirit's Faze skill, Rosetta found the attack sent by the crazy woman fly straight through her. She was, however, unable to dodge the attack sent by the ribbon wielding man and took the hit directly. Strangely, it did not hurt but she found herself unable to call upon her skills. It seemed there was nothing else to do but to attack.

[Rosetta] moves to [F-4].
[Rosetta] attacks [Edward]! [100%] ATK DMG!
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:28 pm

Zero takes 16 Wind Dmg.
HP: -9/35
Zero is Knocked Out

Zero was tossed in the air, it was much like a torture. With the blood from her previous wound spilling into the gust and being dropped onto the ground with a thud. But during the entre time shile she was airborne, Zero was smiling and even when she was dropped to the ground, she laughed slightly as a bit of blood was forced out of her mouth.
"It's been a while...a while since anyone had given me a fight like this...everyone else I fought were so easily eluded by may abilities, yet you three pushed me to the brink of death..." Zero said clapping weakly, "I shall...return the favor eventually..."
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:10 pm

Valincar takes 10 Piercing MP Dmg!

MP: 18/35

These powerful new enemies were tossing them around like ragdolls. Things seemed hopeless, but Valincar could not let them get ahold of the book. He would hang on to it until they banished his immortal existence from this world.

Valincar moves to D6.

Valincar attacks Zair! 1 Dmg!
--Valincar links Burst! 9 Dmg!

MP: 8/35

Valincar hovered over to the dancer and struck him with his decaying tome, though his attack didn't end there. The ghost placed his palm against the dancer's chest and fired a burst of concentrated mana into the victim.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next