Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Alidaire: The Betrayal

5 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Tales of Alidaire: The Betrayal - Page 8 Empty Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Betrayal

Post by Xenosaga Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:27 pm

It was finished.

Recalling his weapon, Daskar watched with unreadable eyes as the goddess rebuilt the plaza into what it once was. Though remarkable and a sight to behold, Daskar knew he himself could not fully appreciate it. He still had much to learn in that regard. Once the display was done and the goddess disappeared, the Soul Reaper turned his attention to the shape-shifter.

Silently walking up to the man, Daskar stood behind him. He placed his head on the Grey's shoulder in order to get a better look at what the goddess had given him, one hand on the other shoulder in order to keep his balance.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Tales of Alidaire: The Betrayal - Page 8 Empty Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Betrayal

Post by Masquerade Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:00 pm

Grey slowly opened up his hand as soon as he realized it was Daskar who was trying to get a peek at it. "Heh. Can't believe this little crystal could be the cause of so much trouble," he said indifferently. "I guess it's ours now. If the goddess wanted us to have it, then I guess we oughtta be honored, right?" He shoved the thing into his bag. "If any of you want to use it, jus' tell me and the damn thing's yours."

The clerics approached the Royal Guard and bowed their heads. "You guys fought amazingly," Annabelle praised. "No wonder you guys were chosen to be the members of the Royal Guard." She bowed her head again and Pauline followed her lead. "We will report everything to the king, so feel free to linger about town, okay? Come back to the castle whenever you are ready." With that, the two clerics scurried off down the main road headed for the Holy Castle.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:04 pm

"I knew we had her on the run."

Nina flew down and landed next to Grey, looking at the stone fondly. She was about to touch it, but then looked to Grey. It seemed any of them could hold it.

"I'll take it. I'll keep it safe."
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:43 pm

Grey reached his hand back into his bag and took out the Goddess's Tear. "If you want the accursed thing, feel free to take it," he said and handed it over to Nina. Grey shrugged his shoulders. "I'm gonna check out the stores in this town and junk. Meet back at the castle in about an hour." With that, he took off leaving the other three behind.

~ S Y N T H E S I S ~ L A B~

The synthesis lab is the place where you can take the random materials you collect during your journey and fuse them into weapons and armor to form newer, stronger weapons and armor. Available weapons and armor won't appear in the Synthesis Lab menu until the required materials have been collected. Synthesized equipment is usually much more useful and costs a lot less than normal equipment, but that's only because you have to go out and collect the materials. A few tips:

- NEVER sell old weapons and armor because you never know when you'll need it for synthesis.

- Collect as many materials as you can while out and about. Taking extra quests can help, and there is another option that will help out that will be explained here momentarily.

I guess that's it for synthesis. Have fun!

~ P O S T ~ O F F I C E~

The post office is the place where the townspeople pick up their mail. For the Royal Guard, however, there will be missions issued by the Holy Protection Council waiting for them there. Pick them up and you'll get optional missions that provide perfect opportunities for extra experience, gold, materials, and other things. So make sure you do them all!

~M A P ~ E X P L O R A T I O N~

If you find that you have no extra quests left to do, but you're not quite ready to move on, you can choose the Map Exploration option to visit and area you've already been to. That way, you can get Materials you need from monsters that might be in a past spot. Every time to visit an old area, you will have a chance of encountering ANY of the normal monsters that have been recorded to inhabit that area, so be careful. You never know what kind of enemy party you'll run into.

~Item Shop~

Herb (Heals 10 HP upon use) / Gold: 50 / Number in Stock: 5

Mana Shard (Heals 10 MP upon use) / Gold: 80 / Number in Stock: 2

Life Shard (Revives fallen character with 10% Max HP) / Gold: 150 / Number in Stock: 2

Antidote (Removes Poison upon use) / Gold: 60 / Number in Stock: 4

Chest Key (Unlocks treasure chests) / Gold: 240 / Number in Stock: 3

~Weapon Shop~

Stinger (A pair of gloves with bristling needles that stab anyone who comes into contact with them. Increases ATK by 3; equippable by Grey) / Gold: 325 / Number in Stock: 1

Unclothed Doll (A nice-looking doll that unfortunately does not have any outfits included with its purchase. Increases INT by 3; equippable by Sayori) / Gold: 325 / Number in Stock: 0

Mighty Spear (A powerful spear made for those who ascend the rank of novice. Increases ATK by 3; equippable by Nina) / Gold: 325 / Number in Stock: 0

~Armor Shop~

Leather Coat (A long coat made of rough and durable leather. Increases DEF by 2 and INT by 1; equippable by Grey) / Gold: 325 / Number in Stock: 1

Cute Dress (A rather frilly dress that makes the wearer look pretty cute. Increases DEF by 1 and SPR by 2; equippable by Sayori) / Gold: 325 / Number in Stock: 1

Mourning Trenchcoat (A dark trenchcoat usually worn by those who are in mourning. A sadness seems to linger around it. Increases DEF by 2 and SPR by 2; equippable by Daskar) / Gold: 375 / Number in Stock: 1

Iron Chainmail (Chainmail crafted from high grade iron. Increases DEF by 3; equippable by Nina) / Gold: 325 / Number in Stock: 1

~Synthesis Lab~

Shell Chainmail (Metal chainmail that also consists of the hard shells of Snowclasps. Increases DEF by 5; equippable by Nina) / Gold: 160 / Materials: Light Chainmail x1, Hard Shell x3

~Post Office~

Infestation (There's an awful lot of Snowclasps out in Amplo Neve recently. Can someone take care of them?)

More Guards? (We thought the guardian of the Polar Ruins was defeated, but there are more apparently and archaeologists can't get through to do their jobs. We need them removed immediately!)

Fiery Soul (A perpetual fire blazes somewhere in the middle of Amplo Neve...)

Current Gold: 220

Last edited by Masquerade on Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:29 pm; edited 8 times in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:14 pm

Nina nodded and headed towards the weapon shop, she knew they had a spear for her. They almost always had something new for her to try out. Going in, she spotted it immeadeately, eyes locked dead on it. The shopkeeper noticed and had it ready for her at the counter. Nina lay the gold on the counter and took the spear.

Nina buys Mighty Spear!

Nina then headed for the armor shop. But she stopped. There was a new building, a synthesizing lab. She paused, should she buy from her regular provider? She wasn't sure. Heading into the new building, she decided she'd take a look. And she was glad she had, for there was a piece of equipment this paticular lab could make that would suit her nicely. She immeadeatly removed her chain mail, leaving her in her basic clothing. She handed the chain mail and the shells the group had collected as well as the required money.

Nina synthesizes Shell Chainmail!

Gold Remaining: 545

Party loses 3 Hard Shells and Light Chainmail!
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:16 pm

Sayori wandered the steets, looking around at the various stores and stands. One of them caught her eye, a weapon shop. Although the sign said it was a weapon shop, it had a very cute doll on display. Sayori entered the shop just as Nina came out, and she saw a doll almost as cute as the one out on display, except that it didn't come with any clothing. But it was cute, and it was the only doll the child had enough money to buy at the time.

"I'll take that naked doll there, please." Sayori said politely.

Once the shopkeep handed her the doll and Sayori paid for it, she conjured up her toy box and placed Akina inside. Then she held her new doll up and stared at it for a moment before speaking.

"Your body is so cute, it would be a shame to cover it up with clothes. So I'm just gonna leave you like this, okay Janie?" Sayori said to the doll, apparently now named 'Janie'.

Sayori buys Unclothed Doll
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:22 pm

Grey ignored the shops for now; there wasn't enough money to go around at the moment. He entered a random building only to discover that it was the post office. He approached the counter where a worker greeted him.

"Hi! Welcome to Cidade Mail!" she said cheerily with a smile. "You're the new member of the Royal Guard right? Then you'll probably be interested in the Royal Guard P.O. Box. You'll find some missions in there for you." The worker handed Grey a key and turned back to her work with sorting some mail.

The Party receives Post Office Box Key!

Grey shrugged his shoulders and walked to the left wall where many different, small boxes were. All of them were the same color except for one: a dark brown one with a gold plate on it. That was probably the box for him. He inserted the key and opened the box door. Inside were three envelopes. He randomly selected one and shut the door and locked it. Upon the envelope was written: Infestation.

The harmonizer tore open the envelope and read the letter sealed within. It was a request to get rid of some of the snowclasps that were plaguing Amplo Neve. They would have to be dealt with so travellers would be safe. He tucked the letter into his coat and left the post office. He decided it would be best to just go ahead and get to the castle.

Mission: Infestation has been acquired!
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:37 pm

Nina decided that it would be best for her to just head for the palace. She felt great in her new armor, and felt even better holding her new spear. It was like she was queen of the world at the moment. She wasn't wet or freezing anymore, and she was ready for anything. Noticing that Grey had arrived before her, she smiled. Putting the Goddess Tear in her pocket, she spoke.

"Did you do anything?"
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:43 pm

Grey was standing in the castle foyer waiting for the others when he noticed that Nina had finally showed up. "Not really. We were lackin' gold, so I didn't hit up any of the stores." He felt around inside his coat and pulled out the envelope and letter. "Though, I did stop by that post office...um, Cidade Mail, and collected this li'l beauty from the P.O. box. Inside, there's a mission where we gotta get rid of the snowclasps in Amplo Neve. Never liked those things."

He slipped the letter back in his coat and straightened it. "At least we'll be gettin' something out of it," he added, thinking about possibilities of rewards for completing the mission successfully.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:51 pm

"I hit that new Synthesizing Building for the armor and the Weapon shop for my spear. I kept the old one in case we can use it for anything."

The mission was about snow clasps. She wanted to destroy any in her way. Especially after the hard time they had with the ones on their way back into town. She smiled. This was going to be very fun.

"As for the quest. I'm going to enjoy it. I have a skill that will make the fight easier as well..."
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:30 am

Grey shrugged his shoulders. "Whatever floats your boat," he replied and started walking around the foyer, gazing up at the numerous paintings that hung on the walls. They had a charming appeal to them; perfect to hang in the castle entrance. Grey was hoping that the others wouldn't be too long. He was eager to get this mission over with today. They might even be able to squeeze in another one, though he would prefer to wait until tomorrow. Tonight, he was gonna relax and that would be that.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:47 pm

In truth, Daskar hadn't left the area with the fountain at all. He felt no need to wander around town and decided to spend his time playing with the fountain water. He attempted to make balls of water float in the air but, seeing as he had no affinity for it, his attempts ended in failure. No one to be deterred, or care for that matter, he continued his antics until he lost track of time. It was only when something hit the back of his head that he blinked back into reality.

Turning his head to see who disturbed, he was only able to catch a glimpse of a small figure dashing away. Figuring it was one of the town children, Daskar looked back at the water. He supposed he could wait inside for everyone. Not bothering to brush off whatever had the back of his head, probably a snowball which he had seen some children making before, the Soul Reaper entered the castle, making his way to the foyer. Seeing as how he hadn't bothered to dry himself or brush off any of the snow, he ended up dripping all over the floor. Knights passing him exchanged exasperated looks. It wasn't uncommon for the silver haired male to walk through the halls dripping wet.

Entering the foyer, he noticed two of his companions already inside. Nina and Grey. Knocking on the door to announce his presence, he waved at the two. Now all they had to do was wait for Sayori.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:06 pm

Sayori hummed as she wandered though the streets, enjoying the commotion and watching the other children playing. Sayori had been so caught up in having fun she failed to notice the time, and only when it was a while past the time Grey had told them to meet up did she remember that she had to get back to the castle.

Running as fast as she could, Sayori nearly tripped and fell when she reached the castle. When she finally found the rest of the group, Sayori was exausted. But she still managed to hold up her new naked doll for the others to see.

"Look! Look what I've got!" Sayori exclaimed, "Her name is Janie, isn't she cute?"
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:21 pm

Before anyone could comment on Sayori's new, naked doll, one of the king's attendant's entered the room and ushered the Royal Guard into the audience chamber where the king awaited them. The members of the Royal Guard approached his throne and knelt before him.

"It is great to see all of you safe from harm," he spoke gently and gestured them to rise. "Before you go about your normal business, I just wanted to let you know that the Holy Kingdom is on watch for a mysterious figure wearing a black cloak. Nothing else is known about this figure, not even its gender, or if it is even human or not. All we know is that it possesses a great deal of power, so if you encounter this being, please be careful. That is all." He waved a hand, dismissing them to take care of the missions that were in their post office box.

Grey took out the one he had picked out. It seemed as if they were heading towards Amplo Neve. It would be their best bet to specifically target the plains closest to the city, for that was where they had encountered a particularly nasty batch of the vicious creatures on their way back to the city. Thus, the Royal Guard left the castle and headed towards the city gates. They bid farewell to the guards at the gate and proceeded to enter the frozen wasteland once again.

When the city was out of sight, and the group was standing in the giant drift of snow that was Amplo Neve, they suddenly found themselves surrounded by snowclasps. It was easy for the snowclasps to get the jump on travellers, for visibility in the plains wasn't that great, and the snowclasps blended in perfectly and burrowed into the snow. Regardless, the groups task was to eliminate them, so now was the perfect chance.

Mission 00: Infestation

Objective: Defeat all enemies!

Background: ~Showdown in Silence~

{ } { } { } { } {O} { } { } { } { } A
{P} { } { } { } { } { } {G} { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } {C} { } { } { } { } C
{ } {T} { } { } { } { } { } { } {B} D
{ } { } {L} { } { } { } {K} { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{ } { } { } { } { } {G} { } { } { } I
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

Grey (Harmonizer)
HP: 40/40
MP: 25/25
Atk: 12
Def: 6
Int: 7
Spr: 6
Move: 3 cells

Baron (Snowclasp)
HP: 25/25
MP: 15/15
Atk: 3
Def: 5
Int: 2
Spr: 3

Cryshal (Snowclasp)

Lyvor (Snowclasp)

Klerc (Snowclasp)

Plopol (Snowclasp)

Gjor (Snowclasp)

Tynem (Snowclasp)

Oltis (Snowclasp)

Characters may start in rows I-J!

Last edited by Masquerade on Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:32 pm

Nina starts at I5!

Nina raised her new spear, ready for some action. She couldn't wait to try her new weapon and skills out. Especially a certain one she had learned from a certain nature goddess. Oh that one would work splendindly on these little pests.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:20 pm

There were quite a lot. Daskar raised a hand and began counting them, pointing at one as his gaze landed on it.

"One, two, three, four, five," he mumbled, mentally noting not to double count. "Six, seven, eight. . . . ." He paused. There were eight Snowclasps and four of them. If they split, everyone would get two a piece. But knowing the power of some of his allies, they would probably ending up hogging some of them.

Then again, he wouldn't have to do anything. That didn't sound like a bad idea. Maybe he could build a snow fort during that time. He had always wanted to try one out.

[Daskar] starts at [I-7].
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:47 pm

Sayori stats at cell I-2

The things from before again, last time Sayori did practically nothing as she was too scared to get close to these creatures. But for some reason now Sayori felt less intimidated by them, maybe bacause the group already beaten a few of these before.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:18 pm

Mission 00: Infestation

Objective: Defeat all enemies!

Background: ~Showdown in Silence~

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{ } {S} { } { } {N} {G} {D} { } { } I

Grey (Harmonizer)
MP: 25/25
Atk: 12
Def: 6
Int: 7

Sayori (Child)
HP: 30/30
MP: 45/45
Atk: 2
Int: 13
Spr: 7

Daskar (Soul Reaper)
HP: 35/35
MP: 35/35
Atk: 11
Def: 7
Int: 6
Spr: 8

Nina (Seraph Knight)
MP: 40/40
Atk: 10
Def: 11
Int: 5
Move: 6 cells

Baron (Snowclasp)

Cryshal (Snowclasp)

Lyvor (Snowclasp)

Klerc (Snowclasp)

Plopol (Snowclasp)

Gjor (Snowclasp)

Tynem (Snowclasp)

Oltis (Snowclasp)

Player Phase 1!

Grey uses Raiju!

MP: 20/25

Grey fuses into Raiju!

Grey smirked at the dimwitted creatures. "Prepare to have your asses handed to ya!" He began to concentrate, and in seconds, he was on his knees, clutching his head in pain. Yellow clusters of sparkling mana began to surround him. There was a dazzling flash of light. In Grey's place was a hovering monster. Its body flickered with a strange, pale yellow light while electricity crackled around it. It had no legs, but two arms with viciously sharp claws at the end. Its eyes were neon green and seemed to glow like its body did. The beast licked its muzzle and bared its fangs. "Time to perish, zzzz....," the beast spoke with an eerie calm.

Grey waits.

Last edited by Masquerade on Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:02 pm

Nina
Hp: 30/30
Mp: 40/40

Nina uses Natura's Blessing on Daskar!
(Damage: --/Effect: Adds Fire Element to Next Attack/Element: Fire)

Nina smiled. Her new technique was about to blow them all away. Pressing her hands together in a prayer formation, she began a silent prayer. Suddenly flames shot from the sky and engulfed Daskar. But there was no pain. Just a fiery aura that would help him overcome.

"Use it wisely!"

Nina
Mp: 30/40
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:15 pm

Sayori moves to cell F-2

Sayori uses Toy Missile on Lyvor. 16 INT Dmg
MP: 39/45
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:19 pm

Feeling the heat within his new weapon, Daskar stared at it before nodding at Nina in thanks. It would help quite a bit, he supposed. Seeing Sayori rush forward out of the corner of his eye, Daskar followed her example, running up to the closest Snowclasp and slicing it with his heated blade.

[Daskar] moves to [F-7].

[Daskar] attacks [Klerc]. 11 Fire ATK DMG.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:30 pm

Lyvor takes 13 Dmg!

HP: 12/25

Daskar's attack misses!

{ } {S} { } { } { } { } {D} { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } {N} {R} { } { } { } I

Enemy Phase.

Baron moves to E9.

Baron uses Freezing Toxin on Daskar! 2 Dmg! (INT)

MP: 7/15

Daskar evades Poison!

Daskar evades Freeze!

Cryshal moves to E5.

Cryshal uses Freezing Toxin on Daskar! 2 Dmg! (INT)

Daskar evades Poison!

Daskar evades Freeze!

Lyvor uses Freezing Toxin on Sayori! 2 Dmg! (INT)

Sayori evades Poison!

Sayori is Frozen!

Lyvor waits.

Klerc uses Double Pierce on Daskar! 2 hits! 2 Piercing Dmg per hit!

Klerc waits.

Plopol moves to E1.

Plopol uses Freezing Toxin on Sayori! 4 Dmg! FROZEN!! (INT)

Sayori is Poisoned!

Sayori is already Frozen!

Gjor moves to C7.

Gjor uses Freezing Toxin on Daskar! 2 Dmg! (INT)

Daskar is Poisoned!

Daskar is Frozen!

Tynem moves to E2.

Tynem uses Double Pierce on Sayori! 2 hits! 4 Piercing Dmg per hit! FROZEN!!

Oltis waits.

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {G} { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{P} {T} {L} { } {C} { } {K} { } {B} E

Player Phase 2!

Raiju (Lightning Beast) *MP REGEN*
MP: 24/25
Atk: 12 --- 14
Def: 6 --- 7
Int: 7 --- 8
Spr: 6 --- 7

Sayori (Child) *POISON* *FREEZE*
HP: 15/30

Daskar (Soul Reaper) *POISON* *FREEZE*
HP: 22/35

Nina (Seraph Knight)
MP: 30/40

Baron (Snowclasp)

Cryshal (Snowclasp)

Lyvor (Snowclasp)

Klerc (Snowclasp)

Plopol (Snowclasp)

Gjor (Snowclasp)

Tynem (Snowclasp)

Oltis (Snowclasp)

Raiju uses Crackle on Cryshal! 9 Lightning Dmg with a chance of Paralysis! (INT)

MP: 12/25

The electricity surrounding the floating beast began to crackle loudly before shooting into the sky after which it organized and form several bolts that struck one of the snowclasps viciously. Raiju performed an aerial backflip for the success of his attack, even if it wasn't exactly enough to completely defeat the monster.

Raiju waits.

Last edited by Masquerade on Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:33 am

Nina
Mp: 30/40

Watching her allies get pushed around and frozen was going far enough. It was bad enough when Daskar's attack had missed causing her gift to fade with it. Well she wasn't going to stand for it. Putting her hands in yet another prayer formation, she asked Natura for the fires of the earth one more time.

Nina uses Natura's Blessing on herself!
(Damage: --/Effect: Adds Element to next Attack/Element: Fire)

Nina
Mp: 20/40
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:35 pm

Cryshal takes 15 Dmg!

HP: 10/25

Cryshal evades Paralysis!

{ } { } { } { } { } { } {G} { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{P} {T} {L} { } {C} { } {K} { } {B} E

Sayori is Poisoned for 2 more turns.

Sayori is Frozen for 2 more turns.

Daskar is Poisoned for 2 more turns.

Daskar is Frozen for 2 more turns.

Nina's next attack is of the Fire element!

Enemy Phase.

Baron moves to F8.

Baron attacks Daskar! 6 Dmg! FROZEN!! (ATK)

Cryshal moves to F6.

Cryshal attacks Daskar! 6 Dmg! FROZEN!! (ATK)

Lyvor moves to G2.

Lyvor attacks Sayori! 6 Dmg! FROZEN!! (ATK)

Klerc attacks Daskar! 6 Dmg! FROZEN!! (ATK)

Klerc waits.

Plopol moves to F1.

Plopol attacks Sayori! 6 Dmg! FROZEN!! (ATK)

Gjor moves to E6.

Gjor waits.

Tynem attacks Sayori! 6 Dmg! FROZEN!! (ATK)

Tynem waits.

Oltis moves to D5.

Oltis waits.

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } {O} { } { } { } { } D
{ } {T} { } { } { } {G} {K} { } { } E
{P} {S} { } { } { } {C} {D} {B} { } F
{ } {L} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G

Player Phase 3!

Raiju (Lightning Beast) *MP REGEN*
MP: 16/25
Atk: 12 --- 14
Def: 6 --- 7
Int: 7 --- 8
Spr: 6 --- 7

Sayori (Child) *POISON* *FREEZE* *CRITICAL*
HP: 7/30

Daskar (Soul Reaper) *POISON* *FREEZE*
HP: 13/35

Nina (Seraph Knight) *NATURA'S BLESSING - FIRE*
MP: 20/40

Baron (Snowclasp)

Cryshal (Snowclasp)
HP: 10/25

Lyvor (Snowclasp)

Klerc (Snowclasp)

Plopol (Snowclasp)

Gjor (Snowclasp)

Tynem (Snowclasp)

Oltis (Snowclasp)

Raiju uses Crackle on Oltis! 9 Lightning Dmg with a chance of Paralysis! (INT)

MP: 4/25

Seeing as how most of the snowclasps were resorting to pathetic basic attacks, Raiju decided to focus on the one in the back that hadn't done anything yet, for he was sure that the monster still possessed mana with which it could execute another attack that trapped two of his allies in ice. Raiju shuddered before releasing several bolts of lightning that danced through the air and struck his intended target.

Raiju waits.

Last edited by Masquerade on Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:44 pm

Nina

Nina moves to H3!

Nina dashed forward, the heat of her weapon giving her newfound hope for this battle. Landing within range of one of the few snowclasps around, she drew her arm back. Launching her spear forward, flame burst forth, hopefully sticking the snowclasp and dealing a major amount of damage!

Nina attacks Cryshal!
(Damage: 100% Atk/Effect: --/Element: Fire)

Nina
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next