Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Monsters' Academy

+6
Creame
Masquerade
Via
Sargaras
Greycat
Kurio
10 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Monsters' Academy - Page 5 Empty Re: The Monsters' Academy

Post by Sargaras Sat May 15, 2010 8:42 pm

Zazi twisted his neck back to normal before he changed. It took the same time as it would for you to blink an eye.
"That certenly was an odd encounter..." he laughed slightly and looked over at Haku.
"From my observations, Leon is quite the Perv..." he chuckled slightly and looked behind him.
"It's quite funny, though... I could go almost anywhere I wanted and I'm the least perverted here..." he suddenly changed subjects "Dont you think we should get into the gym?"
Sargaras
Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat May 15, 2010 10:11 pm

"Is that so? I never noticed." Haku said still smiling, then she caught sight of Leon exiting the boys' locker room, "Yeah, we should. Let's go Leon-kun!"

Grabbing hold of Leon's hand yet again, Haku dragged Leon into the gym and sat down on a random spot on the bleachers. It seemed that Haku would drag Leon almost everywhere today. Although she was slightly troubled by the conversation she overheard when she was in the locker room, the twins were saying something about fresh meat and the first-years being cute. Haku made a mental note to make sure to send them on a trip to at least the Infirmary if not a hospital if they laid a finger on Leon.

Last edited by Windy-tan on Fri May 21, 2010 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Sat May 15, 2010 10:54 pm

Kasey gathered her belongings , and exited the room. She draped her backpack on one shoulder, and glanced at her schedule. "Hmm...says I have gym now.... I hate gym.... so noisy and stinky." she spoke to herself out loud.

As she got closer to the gym her heart started to pound. "I hate changing in the locker rooms." she complained , and tryed to calm down. When she reached the door to the locker room,she stood in front of it, stalling. Her mind ordered her to open the door , but her body would not respond. She finally got a hold of herself and quickly entered , and changed real quick. "There you go Kasey...you did it!" she quietly praised herself as she entered the gym and sat down on the bottom row of the bleachers.
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargaras Sat May 15, 2010 11:54 pm

Zazi was half-asleep on the top row of bleachers when he saw Kasey sit down. "This will be an... Interesting gym class..." he muttered.
Zazi quicly jumped down to where Kasey was sitting.
"We-ll you didnt tell me that you had gym next..." he laughed and pointed over to where Leon and Haku were sitting.
"I told you I'd introduce you two..."
Sargaras
Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sun May 16, 2010 12:44 am

Satal absently heard the bell ring, but got up a few minutes afterward. Shonen-sensei wouldn't mind her being late the first day. But just the first day. She grabbed her hat and paced the hallways until she reached the gym, where a bunch of the kids were still crowding the doors. Unfortunately, to reach the second gym where the Martial classes were held, one had to go through the main gym. Satal pushed and shoved through the door, hastily changed in the girl's locker, and ducked out towards the door to the second gym.

She glanced back before she entered, catching a few first-years staring at her exposed tail. Satal grumbled and shut the door after she went in.

"Ms. Himegami?"

Satal looked up at Shonen-sensei and bowed formally. He gave his assent for her to enter and she sat down on the mats, where the other students were sitting cross-legged. This gym was smaller than the other one, but it suited these classes well, as it had plenty of space for multiple mats.

Shonen-sensei cleared his throat. "Very well, today we'll just warm-up. No need to stress ourselves when we all may be a bit out of shape. Harren, you lead these week. Students, hai!"

All the students jumped to their feet, at the ready position. One older kid went to the front and faced the students and began the exercises that would take up the rest of the period.
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Sun May 16, 2010 10:52 am

Kasey was startled when Zazi appeared right beside her. "I did not know I had gym next." She explained. "You never told me you had gym next either." Kasey got excited when he said he could introduce her to his friend. "Really... I can meet your friends now??!!" she said jumping up from her seat.
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Sun May 16, 2010 2:29 pm

Newly changed into their gym uniforms, the twins headed into the gym. They didn't have their bizarre costumes on and their long, pink hair they usually hid inside their hats fell a few inches short of their waists. They wore the unique clothing only so that people wouldn't get them confused, but now they seemed identical.

One of the twins walked next to the girl Zazi was talking to, wrapping a arm around her waist."Sorry to interrupt your discussion, but you just look so familiar to me. Have we met before? Are you a first year?" she asked, looking up at Kasey with a polite smile.
The other twin mirrored her sister's actions and stood at the girl's unoccupied side, also putting an arm around her. "Mmhmm... She does look really, really familiar~ You're definitely not a 10th grader, are you? You've been here before, right?" she cooed, also smiling. ...And you even know this guy~? What a small world it is. Um, small school." She turned toward the guy she had given a hug to earlier. "...What was your name again? Zanse... Zuzu... Zaza...?"
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Sun May 16, 2010 2:36 pm

Kasey felt awkward. "Yeah...umm.. I am a first- year, but, I came here last year too ... I was held back..." she explained with a intimidated look on her face. "So , I guess its possible that you have seen me around before.. but i dont think we have actually met." She relaxed a bit. "Im Kasey." She smiled.
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Sun May 16, 2010 3:00 pm

One of the twins smiled back, releasing her hold on the girl. "Oh, sounds familiar enough. I'm Vyne. It's nice to meet you, Kasey."
The other twin, apparently Envy, also let go to stand once again at her usual spot beside Vyne. "It's normal for us not to know you, but I can't believe you don't know who we are! Haven't you heard of the mischievous, yet beautiful twins who sing like angels? Our entrancing melodies are known all throughout the school! ... Or so I thought. And my sister here has it all wrong. I'm actually Vyne, and she's Envy."
"No, no! My sister is trying to trick you! I'm Vyne, and she's Envy. Honestly!" the younger one stated, shaking her head and hands in disagreement.
"Now now, Envy, don't you think I would know the name my own mother gave me? Really, stop with the jokes."
"What?! N-No, you! You're the one lying!" she yelled, becoming irritated.
The other twin laughed at her sister's growing anger. "I know, I know. But you're just so cute when you're angry~" The pseudo Vyne cuddled her sister's face with her own, causing her sister to dissolve her anger and replace it with embarrassment.
"R-Really... Stop with your tricks." Vyne huffed, turning around so the others wouldn't see her growing blush.

"Anyway, it really is nice to meet you, Kasey. It is a pity you didn't pass, though. We could have had such fun in our other classes~" Envy giggled, cuddling up to the girl once again.
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Sun May 16, 2010 3:18 pm

Kasey just stood there with a blank expression on her face, it was obvious that she was extremely confused. "It was great meeting you too... and i was really young for the grade last year.... so .. that's one of the reasons I was held back." She explained. "And , no , actually I have never heard of you. Im sorry... So .. who is who again?" She flat out asked.
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun May 16, 2010 3:29 pm

Haku noticed the twins from before talking to Zazi and another girl. She walked to them with a smile, they seemed friendly enough. She probably misheard when they called Leon "fresh meat". Gym class this year would probably be intresting, with almost everyone unable to recongize which twin is which, including Haku.

"I don't think I've introduced myself yet, my name is Tenshi Haku." Haku said, "So what're your names?"
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Sun May 16, 2010 4:04 pm

"Oh! You're that cute girl from before~" Envy said, glancing over towards Haku. "I'm Utano Envy, or just Envy~" she said cheerfully, pointing to herself.
"...Utano Vyne..." the younger twin introduced herself, newly recovered from the previous incident. "...I'm sorry if you can't tell us apart that well... she mumbled quietly, shy again. "...but isn't it fun that way? All you have to remember is that the pretty one is me, and the less-attractive-but-still-cute one is Vyne." Envy giggled, receiving dagger-like glares from her sister. "Anyway, we really don't have any way of distinguishing ourselves in gym like this... But it was nice to meet you, Tenshi-san..." Vyne attached herself to Envy's arm, looking down at the ground.
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun May 16, 2010 4:52 pm

"Yes, nice to meet you both. And it's fine, I can tell you two apart by your scent." Haku said, "And I wonder why people here keep calling me 'cute', I'm not that cute."

The twins seemed to like to tease each other, which was somewhat fun to watch but she felt the tension slowly rising, which was not exactly a good thing. But Haku still kept a smile on her face.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargaras Sun May 16, 2010 8:20 pm

Zazi sighed. There was so much commosion.
"My name is Zazi, thank you very much..." he said before quickly changing subjects.
"Kasey, this is my freind, Haku..." he said with a slight grin.
Then, he turned his attention back to the twins whom he couldn't tell apart.
"I honestly can't tell you two apart when you're in the same cloths... Which one of you is which again?"
He could tell, however, that they like to mess with people. However, Envy was the one to keep an eye on.
Sargaras
Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Sun May 16, 2010 9:13 pm

"R-really? You can smell us? That's cool... Although, I would think we would smell like each other, since we're always together..." Vyne pipped up, releasing Envy's arm.
Whaaat? No, you're way cute, Haku-san~ Every inch of your being just screams 'cute'~♪ You're stance, hairstyle, politeness, modesty, and especially that adorable doll face of yours~ Kyaaa~!" Envy cried, hugging herself.

"I'm Vyne, she's Envy..." Vyne said quickly, pointing between them. "...Maybe we should wear headbands or different hairstyles..."
"Ah! Vyne, you're a genius~ Here..." Envy took out a few rubber bands, putting her sister's hair into high pigtails on top of her head. "There we go~ Good, or good? Cute or what?" Envy laughed, feeling triumphant.
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun May 16, 2010 9:31 pm

Haku smiled and bowed to Kasey, still smiling. Normally smiling that much would cause someone's face to hurt, but Haku's been used to it. After all, ever since first-grade Haku has had a happy expression almost all the time.

"Hello, pleased to meet you Kasey-san." Haku said.

Haku turned to the twins and smiled, nodding in reply to their question. She could tell a difference in their scent, although Haku can't really define the scents of those two, she still can tell a difference. But having their hair tied differently will give the others an easier time recongizing them.

"Yes, yes. It's very cute. I love it, looks very well on Vyne." Haku said the shouted toward Leon, "Hey Leon-kun! Come and meet a few new friends of mine!"
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Sun May 16, 2010 9:43 pm

Leon watched the others in silence. Haku's level of innocence bordered on density, naivety and obliviousness. She was basically a hopeless, lost cause that would make anyone wonder why they put up with her. But it also made he cute. Interesting mix, she was. Not really up to jumping in the conversation but needing something to distracting from the wide assortment bloomers in the room, he took out his notebook and began compiling data on his rather interesting mix of friends and... acquaintances. Unfortunately, Haku dragged him in.

"Coming, coming," he sighed, getting up from his seat. He nodded at the twins. "I've already me the deadly sin duo, but not you Kasey." He stuck out a hand and gave one of his award winning (he had the Best smile award in his hometown). "Nice to meet you, I'm Leon."
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

http://avarkimu.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Sun May 16, 2010 10:03 pm

Kasey was standing ther just watching, not knowing what to say. Whe. Haku introduced herself Kasey smiled and relied with "Its a pleasure to meet you." She smiled , and took a good look at her. She seemed really nice , she did not know why Zazi felt scared of her.

Then another kid came over. He introduced himself as Leon. "Hi , it's a pleasure to meet you , Im Kasey... But , it looks like you already know that." she said shakin his hand and smiling right back. Kasey looked at Zazi... "I see what you mean." She smirked.
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargaras Sun May 16, 2010 10:10 pm

Zazi smirked back before looking over at Haku.
"What is it with you anyway? Anyone you talk to is almost automaticly your freind..." he sighed and looked around.
"Interesting group of people gathered here, I must say..." he chuckled, wondering immedietly what everyone looked like in their real forms.
"Class should start in about a minute... I sugest everyone sit down..."
Sargaras
Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun May 16, 2010 10:24 pm

"Really? Is that true? I never noticed that." Haku answered, "But I guess I'm just the type of person to make friends quickly, probably."

Although Haku may have not noticed at all, what Zazi said was true. All of her friends were made within a few minutes of her meeting them, which was kind of strange. In any case, Haku nodded in agreement to Zazi's suggestion and sat down beside him, gesturing Leon to sit by her. And that gesture was a hug which then Haku dragged Leon down to the seat still hugging him.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Sun May 16, 2010 10:30 pm

"Sit down for gym?" Leon asked with an eyebrow cocked. "And what rumors did you spread to this girl about me? You have only known me for a couple hours." Leon was beginning to wonder about Zazi. He was turning out to be a very strange friend indeed. He would have pressed for answers id the gym instructor hadn't arrived. Unfortunately, Kiba walked in, wearing a track suit with a sash marked substitute gym-sensei.
"You're joking, right?" Leon asked to no one in particular.

Kiba clapped his hands and called everyone together. "Come now students, gym period is starting. Gather round so we can begin I love you"

"Why Kibaka?" Leon sighed. As he spoke, Kiba spotted them.

"Kitten! Cousin-in-Law!" He said with extravagant surprise. "You are in this class I love you? What a surprise~" He vanished from the gathering crowd and appeared behind Leon and Haku, engulfing them in a big hug. "The twins and the guy I already Know, but who's the new girl?"
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

http://avarkimu.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun May 16, 2010 10:33 pm

The air in the room grew colder and Nikita shivered. She had completely filled her paper with her life story on both sides. Some things were even scrawled in the margins. Nikita looked up to see the fluorescent lights begin to flicker until they ultimately grew dimmer altogether and stayed that way. At the front of the room in front of the blackboard, a transparent figure appeared, a cloud of darkness surrounding her. Her skin was pale and her silvery locks flowed down her back. She wore glasses that covered her light blue eyes. Slowly, she floated to her desk. "Attention class!" she exclaimed, her voice sharp. "I am your instructor, Spectra-sensei. I sincerely welcome you to Advanced English 11th and I applaud you at taking up the challenge."

A cold glare was shot at the teacher from Nikita. There was something odd about her. It was obvious that her race had something to do with the undead. What was she? A ghost? A spirit? A poltergeist? A shikigami? Nikita's thoughts became a flurry of distress. Wait a second. Why is she not doing a better job at concealing it? Nikita thought suddenly. We have to, so why don't teachers? Bah. It's no use. Teachers will do whatever they want. Thoughts of Peacock-sensei flashed through her mind and she instantly wished she could take out her brain and scrub it.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon May 17, 2010 6:59 pm

Kiba was the substitute gym instructor, Haku knew Leon wouldn't be happy. And she wasn't really that happy either with how he always treats Leon. Always acting nice but really is just making fun of him. But Haku was taken by suprise when she was hugged and felt her body pressed against Leon. She face was a bright shade of red and her breath was slightly shallow, the girl was running out of air.

"Um...hello Kiba-san, but could you please...let go...? It's hard to...breathe when being squeezed..." Haku asked politely despite her about to pass out from suffocation.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Mon May 17, 2010 9:12 pm

As the two sat down on the bleachers, Vyne frowned and un-did her pigtails from her hair. The hairstyle made her feel childish, which was something she certainly wasn't. She didn't care if nobody else could or couldn't tell them apart, anyway.
"Oh, yeah sure. I see how it is, Senpai. Go on and ignore the cute twins and go right onto the new girlie. Too bad, you can't have Kasey. Me n' Vyne already called dibs." Envy snorted, obviously teasing... Or not. She snuggled up to the said girl, not caring if she felt awkward or not.

Ignoring Envy's outbursts, Vyne turned her head towards the hug-fest group, hugging her knees to her body. "Umm, Kurokiba-senpai, why are you teaching this class? Where is Sensei?" she asked politely. "...And those two don't look very good..." She tilted her head, noticing the unhealthy-looking tint on Haku's face.
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargaras Mon May 17, 2010 9:28 pm

Zazi looked over at Haku, Leon, and their 'Teacher'. He was getting quite angry, as Haku looked like she was in pain. He was quite overprotective of her. She was like a sister to him and right now, he was almost ready to cut one of his hands right off, however, he kept himself in check.
"Errr... Exuse me, but shoulden't we be starting class now?" he asked politely.
He looked around at the people near him and realised that this would be one... Odd year, unless they calmed down.
Sargaras
Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next