Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Monsters' Academy

+6
Creame
Masquerade
Via
Sargaras
Greycat
Kurio
10 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Monsters' Academy - Page 2 Empty Re: The Monsters' Academy

Post by Sargaras Thu May 13, 2010 6:23 pm

Zazi looked around in his new homeroom. The teacher didn't seem to be in the room, and the students were very few. He sighed and sat down behind the only person in the room who didn't seem to suck at keeping their real form intact.
He sat back in the chair and looked at the girl infront of him.
"Exuse me, do you happen to know where the teacher is?"
His eyes gleamed red as he gave a gentlemanly smile.

((again, sorry for short posts))
Sargaras
Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Thu May 13, 2010 7:10 pm

Haku stopped when she heard Leon's question, she had never thought about the clubs and which one she should join. But then again, she doesn't even know what kinds of clubs the academy has. She thought for a moment and turned to Leon, with her usual smile.

"I dunno yet, I'll check out the clubs later. And the academy probably doesn't have anything of the sort, but I'd like to join a club that involves fire." Haku answered with a laugh, "Now let's get to class! We'll be late!"

Grabbing Leon's hand yet again, Haku dragged the boy to their homroom classroom, running in and took a seat near the back of the classroom next to a window. She stared out the window at the sky waiting for Nekonome-sensei.
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Thu May 13, 2010 7:26 pm

"Umm.. Im not exactly sure.. I was just wondering the same thing." she said looking behind. "Im Kasey" she said smiling. "whats your name?"
She waited patiently for his response.
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargaras Thu May 13, 2010 7:42 pm

He nodded and looked back towards the door before he heard her question.
He turned back around, quickly smiling."Oh where are my manners? I'm Zazi, pleased to meet you, Kasey," He then proceded to hold out his hand to shake when he saw the teacher walk in. "Well... Shes here now.."
Sargaras
Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu May 13, 2010 7:44 pm

The other student wasn't looking so well. "Still, could you have at least a little courtesy and leave that nastiness outside?" He knew it was a stupid question, but if a miracle happened and Nikita actually considered it, he would feel more comfortable. Of course, miracles are rare.

Nikita gave him a death glare and she stopped sipping her drink, whatever it may have been. "Let me tell you something--" she said, opening her mouth a bit wider than normal.

WHACK!

The sound of a ruler slamming against a desk resounded through the room. Nikita wasn't surprised to see Peacock-sensei standing over her, his ruler flush with the desk. He was smiling and his blue eyes were obscured by his beautiful blond hair. His coat was gaudy: full of blues, greens, and purples. The spectacles he wore upon his face were silver and the lenses were of a light gradient. "Now, now, Nikita, dearest," he said in a sickly sweet voice. "You don't want to get into trouble on your first day back, do you?"

Nikita just tilted her head and shrugged. "Hm, I guess I don't," she replied without tact. "I'm so glad I have some as magnificent as you to watch out for me," she shot at him, her voice dripping with venomous sarcasm.

Peacock-sensei simply ignored the sarcasm and laughed. "Good, good. We have an understanding then? Just wanted to make sure we at least have a good first day." He gave her one last smile before turning and heading back to the front of the classroom where his desk was, a beauitful piece, with a glittering mug full of steaming coffee that filled the room with its delightful aroma. Some of the kids near the front of the classroom were drooling. Then again, it could either have been the tantalizing coffee or the fact that they just drooled a lot.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Thu May 13, 2010 7:44 pm

Fire, huh? Leon thought. Either she had some weird hobbies or it had something to do with her true form. Either way, it seemed to suit her personality, the spontaneous part. he leaned over to look up at the sky. Overcast and dreary. He couldn't remember ever coming here and seeing the sky any other way. He sighed. He preferred sunny days himself. Cloudy ones brought back bad memories. He sighed again and lay back in his chair, swinging his legs waiting for his teacher.
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

http://avarkimu.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Thu May 13, 2010 8:19 pm

Haku stared at the clouds in the sky and sighed. It was probably going to rain soon, and she hated the rain. Because then the moisture in the air wouldn't even allow a single spart to light, and rain just wasn't as pretty as flames.

"Okay everyone, have a seat. This is the first day so I'll let you choose your seats. My name is Nekonome Shizuka, Nekonome sensei." said a woman as she was writing her name on the blackboard, "Now then, everyone needs to come up and introduce themselves to the class. Who's first?"

"Me!" Haku said and ran up to the front of the classroom before Nekonome-sensei said anything, "My name is Tenshi Haku, fifteen years old. People have told me that I'm nice and energetic, although some have called me a pyromaniac, but it's not my fault that fire looks so pretty!"

"Okay, very nice Tenshi-san. Who's next?" Nekonome asked as Haku ran back to her seat.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Thu May 13, 2010 8:26 pm

"I'll go," Leon smiled. He was going to have to try hard to beat that introduction (so she really was a pyromaniac, go figure) but he could try. He walked up to the front and flashed perfect smile, careful to keep his ears and tail in check.

"Hello, my name is Haineko Leon. I'm fourteen years old. My favorite food is fish, and my favorite drink is silver-vine wi- tea. I have lot of things I like, and a lot of things I hate too. My life's ambition is to kill a certain man. I have many hobbies and like finding things out and recording them. I hope we can be great friends."

He ending with a little bow and headed back to his seat. As he sat, he whispered to Haku. "So, how was that?"
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu May 13, 2010 8:38 pm

Nikita watched carefully as Peacock-sensei sat down on top of his desk. His eyes scanned the room until he grimaced. The sound of him clearing his throat broke the silence of the class. "Are we missing somebody? It was to my understanding that this homeroom would be full this year, yet two desks are empty."

Everyone looked around, including Nikita. Indeed, there were two empty desks that were side by side over on the side of the room with the door. Class should have started by now, even though it was homeroom, and whoever was left was most certainly late. Then Nikita remembered how lenient Peacock-sensei was. That bastard is way too nice...yet way too mean at the same time, she thought. Ugh, what a damned conundrum. Her eyes lingered to the doorway. Would the last two students even show up today? Pffft, who misses the first day of school? It would be ridiculous.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Thu May 13, 2010 8:45 pm

Haku thouoght she heard the word 'wine' somewhere but she was probably mistaken. Leon's couldn't be drinking at his age, probably. But in any case, Leon's introduction was much better than her own, and Haku slightly pouted at the thought of being bested at something like that. Although her unhappy feeling disappeared when she heard Leon asking her how his introduction was, and she hugged the boy, pressing his head against her chest.

"Kyaa! Kawaii!" Haku squealed, quietly, not letting go of Leon, "You were great Leon-kun! So cute!"

Somehow Haku was quiet enough that nobody heard her, and nobody really noticed the hug either sicne Haku and Leon were sitting right next to each other.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Thu May 13, 2010 8:53 pm

The two figures glided inside of their homeroom, one following the other. As the older twin named Envy greeted the class, Vyne quietly trailed behind her. "Sorry 'bout bein' late, Peacock-sensei~ You're looking absolutely fabulous, as always~" she said, grinning while taking a seat at her sister's side. Vyne only smiled and nodded to the others, choosing not to say anything.

"Ni-ki-taaa~" Envy's voice rang as she turned around in her seat to face her classmate seated behind her. "What tasty creatures are in your sippy cup today? Frogs? Rabbits? Ooh, maybe you mixed it up a bit today?" Sure, she thought it was pretty gross when you ate meat smoothies everyday, but hey, nothing wrong with a bit of friendly discussion, was there? Her hand stroked Vyne's hair affectionately. The younger one didn't seem to mind, but didn't bother to turn around.
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu May 13, 2010 8:58 pm

Peacock-sensei smiled as the two girls entered the classroom. "No worries, girls. You know how slack this homeroom is. Besides, you guys have all day to do work." He grinned and chuckled into his hand before taking a sip of his aromatic coffee.

Unfortunately, Nikita couldn't ignore Envy since she was so close. Her eye twitched in irritation. She turned her head slowly to face the girl. "I'll have you know it's liquefied wolf intestines. Fresh catch from this morning. Foolish creatures." She smiled maliciously and took another long sip. Slowly, she extended the cup to Envy. "Care for a taste?" she asked rhetorically, knowing full well that no sane person would actually drink it. She loved throwing her entrail smoothies on the younger kids at the school though. It always grossed them out.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Thu May 13, 2010 9:15 pm

"Nice to meet you Zazi." She whispered , as the teacher walked in. "I found our teacher." She smiled shaking his hand. She watched the teacher walk in , and get herself situated. "So , what kind of classes do you have?" She asked Zazi
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Thu May 13, 2010 9:18 pm

Envy's smile didn't falter as Nikita spoke, but she refrained from jerking away from the offered cup. The smell was atrocious. "No thank you, I'll pass this time." she said politely. "The wolf clash with the fruits I ate this morning. Maybe next time~" Propping up her chin with her hand, she gave Nikita a playful little wink. Noticing the wink, Vyne frowned. "Stop bothering others, Envy. Turn around for class." she said, now irritated and tapping her pencil on the desk rhythmically. The other twin smirked, but turned around, leaving the girl to her disgusting 'protein shake'.
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Thu May 13, 2010 9:20 pm

Is earlier nosebleeds, compared to this one, where nothing but trickles. The dam burst this time. The blood flowed freely, staining the from of Haku's blouse. He fainted too, the combination of her scent (a sunny flowery field with a hint of ashes), the soft yielding sensation on his face and blood loss proved to much for him. Three thoughts came to him. One, Zazi was right, Two, he would trust his instincts and premonitions more often and, lastly, B or C-cup.
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu May 13, 2010 9:25 pm

Suddenly, a coffee mug was sent flying across the room, shattering at the far wall opposite the wall with the blackboard. Peacock-sensei was just sitting on his desk laughing as a stack of papers floated beside him. "Sorry, folks, but I do have a duty as a homeroom teacher." He closed his eyes and smiled uneasily as the class groaned. "Yes, I know. Tedious nonsense, right? Worry not, dear children. It is a simply a Student Information form. Just fill it out and make sure it gets back to me before the class is over. All you have to do is put down stuff about yourself." With a wave of his hand, he sent the papers out across the classroom, one landing gently on each student's desk.

Nikita sighed as she grasped the paper and scanned it. "Show off," she muttered venomously at the carefree teacher. She shook her head and retrieved a pencil from her bag. "Ugh, I hate these damn things," she complained as she began filling out the information. "Name? Nikita Feoras. Age? 17 years. Gender? Female. Race? Hobbies? Interests? Future Plans? Dating Anyone? World Domination? Cake or Pie?" Her eyes were flaring with anger. "What kind of shit is this?!" she exclaimed suddenly. Peacock-sensei laughed evilly and she knew this was intentional torture.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Thu May 13, 2010 9:28 pm

Satal grumbled as her longcoat swished about her. It was always so damn cold, at least her disguise let her keep warn somewhat. Inside the school, she normally took her hat off, it felt like it restricted her head or something. She kept having to buy new ones when her horns would poke through them.

Least I don't have the eyes. Then I'd have to wear sunglasses too, and then I'd look ridiculous.

She trudged through the empty hallways, not caring that she was late. Her schedule had said she was to report to a guy named Peacock's room. Satal remembered having him last year, a second year homeroom teacher. Why were they sending her to a second year's homeroom? Idiots. She pushed the door open with more force than was needed, a scowl forming in reflex to all the bright faces. It seemed this year, there were more kids that wouldn't be spending half the day sleeping.

She traipsed up to Peacock's desk, dropped the note she had on it, and marched to the back of the class. Seeing no more free seats (stupid administrators) she plopped down on the floor and tugged her hat off. Damn thing was getting really annoying. She noticed a few of the kids staring at her, and hissed. They quickly turned their heads. Satal decided to simmer until Peacock said something to her, which he might not. He hadn't in a while, after she had nearly ripped his head off late in her first year when she had gotten angry with him for interrupting one of her short conversations with a snide comment.
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargaras Thu May 13, 2010 9:32 pm

Zazi nodded and pulled out his schedule.
"Let's see here, Ive got Mathmatics, Japanese, English, History, Geography, Home ech., Tech, Gym, and Physics. How about you?" He smiled as the teacher yelled to get the class's attention.

"Alright Class! You all know my name well enough... I'm not going to make you introduce yourself's... You can do that on your own time!" Ill give you untill the bell rings to talk to eachother!" she quickly sat at her desk after she finished.

Zazi quickly turned back to Kasey "Hmmm... Nice teacher... I wonder what race she is... Oh right! What are your classes again?"
Sargaras
Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Thu May 13, 2010 9:37 pm

"Same classes, just a slightly different order..... and yeah .. our homeroom teacher is pretty nice." she said tapping her foot on the ground. "Soo...." she said thinking of something to say. "have you ever came here before?, this is my 2nd year here."
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargaras Thu May 13, 2010 9:46 pm

Zazi raised his eyebrows slightly at the girl saying it was her second year.
"I thought this class room was for only Tenth graders... After all the school only has tenth eleventh and the twelth(damn spelling) grades..."
He assumed she was mistakingly put in this room, he dared not ask if she was healed back...
"That's odd... You look a little younger than I... Well... Then again, I can look like whatever I want so..." He didnt seem to notice he gave what he really was away.
Sargaras
Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Thu May 13, 2010 9:57 pm

"Kyaa! Leon! Are you alright?!" Haku screamed.

It was a dumb question, how could someone who just passed out be 'okay'? But Haku's concern for her friend had overrided her logic and she couldn't think much except to get Leon to the Infirmary.

"Nekonome-sensei! Leon-kun passed out! May I take him to the Infirmary?" Haku asked standing up.

Suddenly the class was in an uproar. The students were all rushing out of their seats to see why Leon passed out. Various voices could be heard trying to shout over each other. No doubt that the nearby classrooms also heard the commotion, but Nekonome-sensei just blinked a few times and nodded in reply to Haku's question. And Haku dragged Leon by the hand to the Infirmary, lying him down on a bed with the help fo the nurse and sat by the bed, waiting for Leon to regain consciousness.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu May 13, 2010 10:00 pm

Peacock-sensei ceased his evil laughter and picked up the note on the desk, scanning it thoroughly. "Hmmm....seems like a lot of classes are full this year." He paused and smiled. "I guess that should be a good thing." He raised his hand and a book on his desk levitated before jetting towards Satal. Right before it hit her, however, it disappeared in a puff of smoke and a desk and chair appeared in its place. "I thought that would be a bit more comfortable than the cold floor." Some snickers could be heard from a few students.

Completely detached from the world around her, however, Nikita rushed through the seemingly endless Student Info form. If Peacock-sensei wanted to ask goofy questions, she would put horrific answers. The malevolent grin plastered on her face grew wider and wider as she supplied surreal and gruesome answers to the questions on the paper in front of her.

In the meantime, Peacock-sensei sent a Student Info form to Satal as well. "That's pretty much what we're doing at the moment. It should take us to the end of the period." An evil glare caught on his spectacles.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Thu May 13, 2010 10:03 pm

(im sorry , i had a total brain shutdown.... ill just say i was held back..)

"I am in 10th , I was held back , I was very young for the grade anyways , and so I failed a few classes,and I was held back." She explained. " I probably should have said that the first time around." She smiled weirdly. "so , yeah .. this is my 2nd year of being here , instead of my first, but this time I'm pretty sure I will do much better this year , then last.... I hope."
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargaras Thu May 13, 2010 10:09 pm

((It's fine))

Zazi was relived that she didn't start pestering him about what he was like Many people he knew, would.
"That sucks... I would be so angry if I had to do all of the same things again for a year..."
He chuckled slightly and leaned back in his chair, looking out the window slightly.
"Huh... Bad day! I can't even see a speck of the sun and it's starting to rain..."
As he said the last words, his freinds, Haku and Leon went by the door.
"I do not wanna know..." he muttered to himself
Sargaras
Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Thu May 13, 2010 10:11 pm

Slowly, Leon's eyes opened. At first he could only see a white roof, but the smells around him hinted that he was in the infirmary. All because of Haku. That girl was going to be the death of him. But he would probably die happy. Hopefully. He stretched and pulled a small notebook from his shirt. Before he wrote though, he blinked at Haku, sitting rather intently by the bedside.

"Ah Haku," he asked, pushing the book under the sheet, "is it ok for you to miss first period? It is you're first day." Under the cover of the sheet, he jotted down his preliminary observations of her assets.
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next