Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Monsters' Academy

+6
Creame
Masquerade
Via
Sargaras
Greycat
Kurio
10 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Monsters' Academy - Page 6 Empty Re: The Monsters' Academy

Post by Greycat Tue May 18, 2010 7:25 am

"Kill joys," Kiba muttered as he release the two. He proudly tugged and straightened his sash. "As for why I'm here~ Kotsubo-sensei had another girl confess to him (right after her graduation too) and, as usual, he tried to take advantage of her." Kiba smiled. "Unfortunately for him, she was the daughter of a shrine goddess and especially talented at cursing. The doctors said he should be out in a month or three, if they can convince her to lift the curse~"
"Being the exemplary student I am, and head of the rental club to boot, I was offered to job to substitute for him, which I graciously accepted~"

"You, gracious?" Leon scoffed. Kiba smiled at him.

"Well, lets start this gym gym with a friendly match between the first years and the second years, shall we? Maybe dodgeball?"
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

http://avarkimu.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Tue May 18, 2010 7:13 pm

Upon hearing dodgeball, Haku nearly shrunk and cuddled beside Leon. She wasn't bad at dodgeball or anything, in fact she was probably one of the best at the game in her middle school, but note the word 'probably'. Haku hated how often people would get hurt, especially since it was a school full of monsters, ruthless enough to beat their own classmates half to death. So Haku never actually played a game of dodgeball before, and she wasn't about to now.

"Leon-kun, could you please make Kiba-san choose something else?" Haku asked quietly, "I don't like dodgeball."
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargaras Tue May 18, 2010 7:22 pm

Zazi grinned and leaped up.
"Allll right! Dodgeball would be a great choice to start off class with!"
He always got exited when they played dodgeball, mainly because he was quite good at it and he knew it agitated Haku, which was always fun to watch... Unless it was over-the-top. He also saw this as a chance to asses the physical abilities of the other students.
"So, first-years vs. Second? Sounds a little unfair... But, what does that matter?"
He didnt seem to notice that almost the whole class were staring at him.
Sargaras
Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Tue May 18, 2010 7:47 pm

"I would try," Leon sighed, "but once Kibaka has any idea in his head, nothing gets it out except a good hit. Beside, Zazi looks excited. In fact," Leon noted, "it's the first time I've seen him this excited." It was interesting to what him when he was like this.

"No need to worry about anything~," Kiba said cheerfully. He gestured happily to his right and a ghostly referee appeared beside him. Leon paled. "Mr Goodie here will over see the proceedings." The ghost looked more like a zombie with hollow eye sockets, missing teeth and a bone sticking out of his left elbow, definitely not the most reliable referee. "Don't be afraid to go all out, and if you use your powers, I won't see~" He gestured again and three hitodama's dragged over a dodge ball. "So, arrange yourself~"
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Tue May 18, 2010 8:07 pm

Kasey absolutely hated gym , and most of all , she hated dodge ball. "Is it alright if I sit out,Im not much of an athletic person." She explained. "And I'm Kasey by the way." She said politely introducing herself , to Kiba with a smile. She remembered the last time she played dodge ball, she was pegged right in the face.
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Tue May 18, 2010 8:24 pm

"If you want the full credit for the course~," Kiba smiled with a dark forboding aura, several ghost milling threateningly behind him, "you need to take part in the first group event of the semester~ Think of how it would look if I had to put such comments on your transcript?~"

Leon for one got into place and, in a reverse of the regular situation, dragged Haku after him, refusing to allow her to skip out. That and the fact that he didn't want to be on the field with the ghost referee alone.
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargaras Tue May 18, 2010 8:31 pm

Zazi jumped into place in the middle of the playing area (On his side, of course) and grinned at Leon and Haku. He didn't know what it was about gym, but he always liked classes where he could use more than two mussils at a time.
"C'mon guys! Let's get goin' here!"
He was always the type that was angered by people who chose not to play, seeing them as weaklings.
He looked at the people sitting on the bleachers still and sighed. "Come on! I want some compitition out of this class!"
Sargaras
Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Tue May 18, 2010 8:39 pm

Kasey looked annoyingly at Kiba. "Are you seri-... " she stopped midway, and chose a better way to say what she was going to say. "Fine... I will play... but... im not going to like it."She smiled with an attitude. "I hate gym... everybody gets all sweaty , and gross." she muttered under her breath, as she walked over to the court. Kasey silently stood at the corner of the court , waiting for the class to end.
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Tue May 18, 2010 9:14 pm

Haku frowned slightly but then nodded aknowledging that she would have to play this game. She picked up the ball and threw it, the throw was absolutely pathetic. It went about two or three feet before hitting the ground, and the entire gym was filled with laughter. Everyone was making unkind comments about the fact that Haku couldn't throw at all, and Haku turned away to walk to the back, not expecting to be hit by the ball on the back of the head. The ball knocked her down and she fell flat on her face. When Haku stood up, she walked to the back and sat down leaning agaisnt the wall, she was in tears.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Tue May 18, 2010 9:24 pm

"Huh?" Leon grinned slightly, struggling to hold back his temper, "did someone just do that on purpose?" He smiled, but the smile was far from his usual carefree one, and not like Kiba's cruel one either. It was the smile of a berserker. The next time the ball headed towards the 1st year side, it somehow wound up in his hand.

He smiled wider, green markings tracing their way on his face. Kiba and the referee were conveniently looking away when Leon's throw, augmented by three kinds of ghost fire, blasted away half the 2nd year class and a good chunk of the gym with it.

"My, my," Kiba said. "To think that their would be a gas explosion in the gym on the first day!" Ignoring him, Leon walked over and put a awkward hand over Haku's shoulders.
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Tue May 18, 2010 9:30 pm

Haku was crying and she did not notice what had happened, when she felt someone place a hand on ehr shoulder, she looked up to see Leon. She smiled, and her smile became a slightly awkward one when she saw what had happened to the gym. In such a short time, the left portion of the gym wall had collapsed and a group of second-years were knocked unconscious. She felt that for some reason this had something to do with her.

"Wh-what happened Leon-kun?" Haku asked, looking back up at Leon.

Last edited by Windy-tan on Fri May 21, 2010 11:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargaras Tue May 18, 2010 9:33 pm

(Damn it Zane, ya beat me to it)

Zazi looked at the peice of the gym that was missing.
"Hmmm... Im suprised noone is here to investigate what that was... But... That is not of my concern..."
He looked back at Haku and Leon and sighed. "Its just a game... Jeez..."
Apparently, the other half of the other side were ruthless and uncaring. One of them threw it at Leon quickly.
However, Zazi caught it as it was going by and smiled "The fun time has just begun..." he said, and the kid who threw was on the ground, cluching his gut before anyone knew what had happened.

(Btw, That super-throw would only get 1 person out... And make quite a noise...)
Sargaras
Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Tue May 18, 2010 9:37 pm

((Yep, that's an over reaction for you))

"Gas explosion," Leon said quickly. "Really tragic, but nothing to worry about, Kibaka can have it fixed by day's end." Ok, he overestimated the power again and blew up half the gym's left wall, but she didn't need to know that. Leon quickly abolished his ghost fire without alerting Haku (good thing she tended to be oblivious.) Kiba chuckled as he arranged various ghost and spirits for the task of reconstruction.

"Sorry kids," he smiled, "But due to the sudden gas explosion, the rest of this period will be free study! Leon, you can take Haku to the infirmary to have the nurse check her over please~"
The gym was soon swarmed by teachers and students trying to figure out what the massive explosion was, all being feed the gas explosion story by Kiba.
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargaras Tue May 18, 2010 9:46 pm

Zazi looked over at Leon, angry his fun was cut short, but he kept himself in-check. He walked over to the ball and picked it up.
"Think fast!" he said, throwing it into Leon's chest. He laughed and walked over to the bleachers, sitting down and sighing.
He noticed Kasey and grinned at her before muttering a few choice words.
"So... What do you have aginst gym class, hmmm?"
Sargaras
Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Tue May 18, 2010 9:50 pm

Haku nodded and stood up, there was a gas explosion, suprising. But not really considering that Kiba said anyone could use their powers. Still, Haku rubbed the back of her head where she was hit. There was a large bump and in inside of her head, along with the outside, hurt like hell. She was even slightly wobbly when she stood.

"Leon-kun, could you take me to the infirmary?" Haku asked quietly, "My head hurts a lot."
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Tue May 18, 2010 10:01 pm

"Ah, sure thing," Leon stuttered, bending over to avoid Haku seeing him blush, he injured appearance was cute too. "Let's go- OUF!" *ball smacks into his head* He was knocked over by the impact but got up quickly.
"Yeees," Leon said, slightly dazed. "The infirmary." He had been too focused on Haku to notice the ball and, as a result, took the full force. He staggered off, tugging Haku behind him. "Haku, do you think Zazi is mad at me for some reason?"
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Tue May 18, 2010 10:19 pm

Haku thought for a moment as she followed Leon, sure, Zazi loved gym class. Especially when they play an aggressive game like dodgeball, and Leon kind of cut the game short. But Zazi wouldn't hold a grudge just because of that little thing, would he?

"Er...I'm not really sure. But I think you're fine, Zazi isn't the kind of person to hold a grudge for something like that, and he's not really the person to hold a grudge for long." Haku answered with a slight smile.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue May 18, 2010 10:19 pm

Nikita's pencil was working furiously. Spectra-sensei had assigned several more essays since the class began. It was "to evaluate how flexible the writing styles of the students were." Nikita didn't care. She saw it as a challenge, though she still despised the teacher for this kind of assignment. Suddenly, the silence of the class was broken by some sort of explosion. Some of the students yelped, while others howled and groaned in fright.

Spectra-sensei arose quickly from her desk. "You stay here. I've got to go see what in the world is going on," she explained and disappeared, her body fazing through the floor. The teacher continued to faze through walls and lockers and the such before finally arriving in the gym to see a horrid sight. Half of the gym wall was missing. Her mouth remained open in awe at the terrible mess. What was that gym teacher thinking?! "Hey! What in the world happened here?!!" she shrieked in displeasure. Accidents happened, but this was just ridiculous. Not to mention that this was the first day.

Back in the classroom, Nikita's curiosity had been aroused, but she figured she would take the time to go ahead and finish her assignment. If I finish this stupid shit now, I won't have to deal with it later, she thought whimsically as her pencil practically attacked her paper.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Wed May 19, 2010 5:57 am

Kasey was ecstatic when the game had ended. When Zazi walked past her saying a few words, she turned right around walking with him to answer his question. "Yes, I have many things against gym. 1. everybody gets all stinky and gross, 2. that happens " she said pointing to Haku. "And 3. you have to change .. in the locker rooms." she pointed out. "that enough reason for you?" she asked walking up a few bleachers and then sitting down.
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargaras Wed May 19, 2010 7:15 am

Zazi chuckled with a little confusion.
"For one thing, I don't have any sweat glands... But I don't mind smell that much... Two, That only happen when people don't pay attention, Three, what do you have aginst the locker rooms? The're not that bad..."
He said the last part with no actual knowlage, he could change cloths in a second, after all.
"I guess I just don't see what the problem is..."
Sargaras
Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by funkypurplelimes Wed May 19, 2010 6:04 pm

Kaminari couldn't believe she was late on her very first day of school. Why didn't I make sure my alarm was set before I went to sleep? She ran down the hallway, her green hair billowing out behind her as the sound of her pounding feet echoed around her. She glanced at her schedule, Well, I already missed homeroom, so I should go right to the gym.

Kaminari clutched her books to her chest; she hadn't had time to drop them off at her locker. She practically flew through the girl's locker room door and changed quicker than she ever had before. I hope I don't look too ridiculous, coming in so late like this... She raced out of the locker room and slowed down before running into the gym like a maniac. Ok she thought to herself just act natural..

She pushed the door open as silently as she could, expecting to see students running around in some kind of game. Instead, she saw that half the gym wall was gone and students were sitting around talking with each other. "What on Earth happened here?" She asked rhetorically in a whisper. Kaminari saw someone who appeared to be the teacher, so she walked up to him and handed him her tardy slip. "Sorry about being late..." she mumbled. She decided just to go sit on the bleachers and wait for the bell to ring...
funkypurplelimes
funkypurplelimes
Drowzy Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Wed May 19, 2010 8:00 pm

The twins, who were hyped up and ready to completely demolish some sorry first-years in dodgeball, were disappointed when the game ended so early.
"Aww... Well, that was no fun. I wasn't even able to smash someone's face in with that pretty red ball~" Envy sighed, making her way to the bleachers.
"Maybe they'll have the gym fixed by tomorrow? We can play then..." Vyne replied quietly.

Noticing a new girl, Envy perked up almost instantly and made her way towards her, sitting right next to her. "Hello hello~ ♪ Envy sang happily. "I didn't notice you here before~ Did you just get here? What's you're name, girlie~?" She casually wrapped her arms around the golden-eyed gal, giving her the sweetest smile possible.
Vyne came to sit on the other side of the girl, giving her a friendly smile. "Hi... Um... Your shirt is on backwards." she said softly, noticing her tag was sticking out of the front of her shirt.
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by funkypurplelimes Wed May 19, 2010 8:18 pm

"Um... hello...." Kaminari mumbled. She glanced down at her shirt and saw that it was indeed on backwards. Oh great, another thing making me look foolish... "Uh my name's Kaminari, and yeah, I just got here." she said softly, answering this overly-friendly girl who had her arms around her. She tried to smile, but the attempt resulted in only half a grin. -sigh- Kanimari did not enjoy talking to these kind of people; the kind that were friendly and didn't mind touching someone they just met.
She pulled her arms inside the gym shirt and turned it around while she studied these twins that had come to talk to her. They look friendly enough, but I suppose it's hard to tell at first... Kaminari glanced at the girl who had her arms around her... Well, that's kind of awkward She somewhat pulled away, but still the girl didn't release her.
funkypurplelimes
funkypurplelimes
Drowzy Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Wed May 19, 2010 8:53 pm

Envy smiled. "...Ah, Kaminari... What a pretty name~ You're a first-year, right? Ooooh, this batch is good this year. We're so fortunate, Vyne~" she giggled, snuggling the girl even more when she tried to escape.
Vyne shook her head, but smiled. "Um... Sure, sure. She turned towards Kaminari, keeping her voice down to a whisper. "Um... don't mind my sister... She's just very friendly. It might be awkward at first, but she means well. Anyway, she's Envy." She pointed at her sister. "...And I'm Vyne. Um, it might be hard to tell us apart here, but we usually dress differently. And act differently, obviously."
Envy nodded vigorously. "Yep~ And if you need anything at all, Nari, you can just ask us~♪ We know lots about the school. Say, do you like to sing? Maybe act? What do you like to do for fun?" Envy asked, releasing her hold on the green-haired girl.
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargaras Wed May 19, 2010 8:54 pm

Zazi noticed a newcomer to the class. Envy and Vyne were up to their, or what seemed to be their, normal tricks.
He slowly stood up and walked over to them. "So, I see you two like to welcome everyone personally..." he chuckled, noting the look on the poor girl's face.
He grinned, noticing that the girl wasn't here before now.
"So... Late on your very first day? That sucks..."
Sargaras
Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next