Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unforgivable Sin

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Unforgivable Sin - Page 2 Empty Re: Unforgivable Sin

Post by MysticKnightFF5 Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:18 pm

Fey giggles as she watches him attack the monster haphazzardly, but says nothing and straightens her skirt--for later. Since she has nothing to really be doing...follow the priest saying!
( When in doubt, praaaaaaaaaay~ )
( God, fuck the priests, I really hate them. Hehe...literally....some of them were fun~<3 )

Fey uses Pray.
MP 8/20 (6 MP)
Heals 5 HP! (100% int)
MysticKnightFF5
MysticKnightFF5
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:06 pm

Vladmir uses Transfusion on Spirit
HP: 30/30

His original target had run away from him, but it didn't matter, for there was a second ghost almost right beside him, and with its back turned as well. The Hemomancer took a few more drops of the ghost's "blood", intent on figuring out what the hell it was.
--------------------------------------------
Ghast takes 6 damage
HP: -2/15

Ghast K.O.

Spirit takes 7 damage
HP: 0/15

Spirit Perfect Kill

Fey heals for 3 HP
HP: 23/25

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) (A) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) (N) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (V) (M) (F) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (J) ( ) ( ) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

Victory

Party loots 120 Gold

EXP:
Ghost K.O. x1: +1
Ghost Perfect Kill x2: +4
Casualty x1: -1
No Items used: +2
No Finishings used: +3
Quick Finish: +2
----------------------
Total: 11

Vladmir
EXP: 0/10 -> 11/10
Level up! 3 Stat Points and 1 Skill Point gained
EXP: 1/10

Nika

Amoria

Fey

Mael
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:21 pm

"AMORIA!"

She cringed when the voice suddenly burst in her head, a highly angered and evil tone causing her to cower slightly. Moments later an image of the holder of the voice appeared before the girl, who had her eyes forced upon by a strange force. A man with jet black hair, dressed in a fancy suit with even darker black coloring. His entire aura was black and evil, even his eyes were horribly, horribly, evilly black. His expression was one of complete and total disappointment, the anger around him mixing with the air.

"Que crees que estas haciendo?"

"P... perdoname Cyn... I... I... I."

"Has perdido los corazones!"

"I..."

"No fallan de mi otra vez Amoria! Le costara tu vida!"

"I... si Cyn... entiendo...gracias por la segunda oportunidad..."

With that the dark man held his hand out in front of him, a black aura creating a glass jar identical to the one that Amoria had held prior to the battle. With a glare and a shiver down her spine, the man disappeared in a shadowy aura, leaving the small girl with the new Jar of Hearts. Turning to the others, she nodded.

"Thank you for the assistance in the previous encounter. I think it would be smart for me to stay by you all, I wouldn't want to have my second chance squandered..."
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticKnightFF5 Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:47 pm

Fey walks over to Mael and bows, then holds out her hand. "Hi! I'm Fey.."
She pauses and her expression saddens... "I'm...sorry about earlier...I didn't mean to yell..." her expression saddens again, her eyes wanting to look down, but not quite. "I just...my..dad used to hit me, so..." she sniffles and her eyes start to become teary, "I guess..I guess I just freaked out and--" she closed her eyes and buried her head in her hands, sobbing and shaking.

"Encore!" the voice in her head screamed, "encore!!" Claps filled her mind as she giggled in her head. What a wonderful actor I am, a beautiful, wonderful, star!

Tears began streaming through her hands.

Last edited by MysticKnightFF5 on Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
MysticKnightFF5
MysticKnightFF5
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:30 pm

Nika's eyes grew wide as the girl she had protected got right back up and responded to her. A look of unease settled upon her face, but the battle was over, so she just turned on her heel as to not let the girl see the surprise. Then again, she seemed distracted by something, not to mention talking to herself. She turned around again.

"What are you even talking about?" Nika demanded to the girl who was crying. "Too many damn crazies in this room, nya," she said and rolled her eyes, marching over to the youngest girl of whom was the primary target for protection. She had been the one to produce that lovely scream that called her into the heart of battle.

"Young one, you need not fear! Captain Nika Makari has come to your aid!" she bellowed and grinned, shoving a thumb's up in the girl's face. "But I'd prefer it if you would call me Captain Heaven. What's your name?" she asked kindly at first, then grimaced. "Wait, what the hell are you doing in an abandoned library, kid?" She took a second to twirl around. "Did you desire to go dancing with those wondrous ghosts, hmm?"
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:57 pm

Rubbing his eyes as his sight began to come back slowly, but surely, Mael sheathed his sword ans sighed lightly. Glad that's over... About to check how the little scared girl was doing, he was approached by the other girl he was also trying to protect.

"Oh, I'm Mael. Nice to meet you, Fey... he responded normally until she had started crying. Oh god, he had no idea how to deal with a woman's tears. "I... Ahm... I'm sorry to hear that, um... Really, it's okay, I wasn't offended or anything... P-please don't cry..." he mumbled pitifully. Reluctantly, he patted the woman's shoulder softly. Really, what was he supposed to do at this time? "It's okay, it's okay... Oh, um... Mael turned his head toward the silver-haired girl who was hunched over in the back previously.

"...Are you okay, too? You seemed quite scared there..." Gah, it was hard to be concerned for two people at once.
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticKnightFF5 Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:49 pm

Fey quickly wrapped her arms around him as he patted her back and rested her head deep in his shoulders, letting her tears run over him.
People still fall for this crap, hilarious.
"Sorry" she whispered and just rested there, arms around his neck and head in his shoulder.
MysticKnightFF5
MysticKnightFF5
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:33 am

Nika nearly growled, but huffed and waved her hand casually in the air. "Damn girl, stow the waterworks. There's nothing to be sorry about," she said without looking at Fey, her now malevolent gaze focused on the young girl before her. Before, she was radiating some sort of gentleness, even though the sky pirate was inevitably going to come off as rather brash, but now, there was an almost evil look in her eyes.

"Are you going to answer my question, little girl?" Nika asked slowly as she drew her blade and twirled it around. "Or is Heaven going to have to get rough with you? Ooooh, it'd be such a shame to see blood spewing from your neck and ruining those wondrous clothes of yours," she cooed as she reached out and ran a finger down the young girl's cheek. "Now. Answer my question."
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:12 am

"Ella es solo un nino!"

Amoria snapped at the girl who had been so kind as to help her earlier. Who would harm a child? Not even the most annoying of them deserved to be attacked, no matter what they may have done. It took two seconds for the Collector of Love to realize that the girl named Nika wouldn't be able to understand her. All the better for what she was about to do.

Step step. Step step. The jar in her hands was about to get in its first use, she didn't care if she promised something. Just as she was about to open the jar once more, the voice from earlier rang out in her head once more.

"AMORIA!"

"Cyn?"

"Leave her be... she's too important, as are the others."

"Bu-"

"No exceptions."

She just nodded, feeling the evil aura fade away, she looked back over to Nika. She forced the hand on the top of the jar away and reluctantly placed it at her side.

"She's just a child... I don't believe that is necessary or wise..."
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:43 am

The little girl appeared to be utterly frightened by the blade and the threat that she would be killed. Slightly shaking, the little girl managed to say, "My name is Janie. A mean lady took my friend and ran in here. Please help me."

The girl, Janie, looked so weak and frail. No doubt only very few humans could turn down a helpless little girl in need, for Vladmir certainly was not about to leave this girl to die in the library.

"I suppose I can take a little time to help." Vladmir said, turning to the others to see if anyone was cold enough to be able to turn down the girl.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:33 pm

Nika twirled her blade once more before sheathing it and grinning at the young girl, no trace of evil upon her face. "See? That wasn't so hard, now, was it?" The sky pirate twirled about, arms outstretched and sighed dreamily before taking in a deep breath. The atmosphere. Oh, there would be plunder. And treachery. And danger. And violence. And blood. This...was what she longed for. She stopped spacing out and focused on the young girl once more.

"If it is help that you need, little girl, then allow Captain Heaven to lend you her blade," Nika spoke and bowed politely. "I'm...sure you'll have no problems with that...right?" she added, her smile now tainted with malice once more, her teeth intimidating, and her eyes glowing with nothing but pure bloodthirst.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:35 pm

Oh, jeez... This was getting a bit too awkward. He really did feel sorry for this girl, but he really just didn't know what to do for her.
"Aah... There, there... It's not a big deal, Fey... Mael mumbled softly. Pat pat, pat pat. What else could he do? It was times like these he felt the most hopeless to someone, and all he wanted to do was protect people. Sigh.

Once again, the swordsman craned his neck to look at the girl, Janie. He frowned at the pirate's brash attitude towards the shaken girl, but said nothing to offend anyone. Oh, that was why you were here... he nodded slowly and carefully, it was hard to move when you had a lass practically attached to you. Sure, I'll help you... I'm sure your friend is very scared! I'll try to assist you the best I can...
Oh, he was a softie for people who needed help...
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:40 pm

"I need to collect hearts... if there are more ghosts in this library then taking them would be in best interest. I'll accompany you."

She nodded at the girl, her words an intentions focused on her mission more than helping the girl's friend. Amoria did think deep down that taking the hearts of the useless creatures within the library was much better for right now. Besides, the only humans in the area were "untouchable"... for now.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticKnightFF5 Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:46 pm

Fey shoots up at him as he says it'll be okay and pitifully asks, "r-really...?"
MysticKnightFF5
MysticKnightFF5
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:32 pm

With that sorted out, the group followed the little girl named Janie deeper into the abandoned library. As it was at night and the library hadn't been in use for years, the place was almost completely dark, the only bit of light present was the faint shine of moonlight through the several cracks and holes on the roof, which looked as if they would crumble down at any moment. But further in, the area seemed to be brighter, for there was a slight blue glow in the not far distance. The young girl was about to run toward the light when it flickered and disappeared. Moments later a child's laughter rang out throughout the library, and the blue light appeared again closer to the group. It was no light, the source of the blue glow was a blue fire, one that floated and burned without any fuel, and in the center of that fire there was a vague impression of a jack-o-lantern face, laughing its childish laughter. Closely behind the first flame were two more, both looking exactly alike the first, and both laughing as the faint images of their faces stared down at the party.

Scroll 00-02
Objective: Route Enemy
Defeat: Party is defeated

( ) ( ) (T) ( ) ( ) ( ) (L) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (J) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (V) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) I

Spoiler:

You may start in rows H-I
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:28 pm

Nika starts at H3.

Nika spun about as she drew her blade with a fluorish. More creepy, ghost-like creatures. Ooooh, how she hated them! Her smile was more dangerous than it was charming as she looked the monsters over in glee. "You soulless creatures...how fun it will be to tear you to shreds," she spoke aloud, her now whimsical voice bouncing off the walls of the spacious library creating an echo. She looked around at the other sorry saps who had volunteered to help.

"I guess you all can be my new, temporary crew or something," she stated flatly, clearly displeased as she shook her head and sighed. What an interesting entourage. She'd make sure to turn them into fine examples of pirates though. She had done it once, so it would be a piece of cake to do it again. This thought made her grin...mischievously.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:13 am

Amoria starts at H4!

"No need to be displeased. I'm sure you'll find us... satisfactory."

Amoria hesitated with the last word, mostly meaning it towards the others. She knew fully well that her abilities were top rate and surely meant destruction for whatever poor souls got in her way. Holding her hands out as she had the last time, the jar appeared in hand and she smiled.

"Now who's heart should I take first?"
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Mon May 02, 2011 9:18 pm

Mael starts at H6

Mael stopped when he had a clear sight of all the monsters. The man played with his sword with one hand, watching the blade swing this and that way at a slow speed.
"...Smashing pumpkins now, are we?" he said to no one in particular, perhaps just himself.
Upon hearing the remark about a temporary crew from Nika, he shrugged. "Happy to be of service to you, Captain... for now, anyway." Mael took up his usual stance once again, preparing to advance soon.
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat May 14, 2011 4:45 pm

Scroll 00-02
Objective: Route Enemy
Defeat: Party is defeated

( ) ( ) (T) ( ) ( ) ( ) (L) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (J) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) (N) (A) ( ) (M) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (V) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) I

Spoiler:

Player Phase 1
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue May 17, 2011 11:25 am

Amoria *Another Heart*
Hp: 20/20
Mp: 40/40
Atk: 1
Def: 4
Int: 4
Spr: 5

Amoria moves to I4!

Her eyes shifted from target to target, looking back and forth between the three foes. And then she nodded silently, having reached a mental decision. She took three rather graceful steps backwards, stopping as she reached a new position. She wouldn't have been able to reach their foes this turn, and she didn't feel like getting another Jar just yet. So she would let them foolishly come into range, and then their hearts would be subject to her whims.

Amoria *Another Heart*
Hp: 20/20
Mp: 40/40
Atk: 1
Def: 4
Int: 4
Spr: 5
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue May 17, 2011 12:28 pm

Nika uses Dance of the Sky! [User Evade +20%] [User Move +1 cell] [Basic Attacks +1]

MP: 12/20

"Aha, that's what I like to hear!!" Nika let out a boisterous cry at Mael's response. She began to twirl around again, hopping, skipping, or stepping in elegant patterns. It was both a dance to proclaim her joy along with a dance to usher in utter demise for those who chose to obstruct the path of her and her crew. She paused and gazed out threateningly at the foes. "Time for plundering these lantern faces," she called out and pointed at the creatures dramatically. "A little taste of steel should make for a good dessert, ne?"

Nika moves to F2.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2