Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales Of A Dreamer - Ermith's Mistake

+2
Cerani
Zerifachias
6 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Tales Of A Dreamer - Ermith's Mistake - Page 9 Empty Re: Tales Of A Dreamer - Ermith's Mistake

Post by Masquerade Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:17 pm

Marilyn looked up and focused on the odd messenger who was attempting to have a picnic, as Michelle put it, in such a dismal place. The assassin sighed and moved over to the two and plopped down beside Michelle. "Argh! I be a-hopin' ya have sum citrus in tha' thur basket. Wudn't wanna get tha scurvy now wudya?" she said cautiously, pointing at the basket. She had a perfect smile and she wanted to keep it that way, even though she knew it would be easy. It wasn't like she really spent all her time sailing around the world with not an orange or lime in sight. But she had to make sure that she could convince everyone she came across.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tales Of A Dreamer - Ermith's Mistake - Page 9 Empty Re: Tales Of A Dreamer - Ermith's Mistake

Post by Durn Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:32 pm

"Russian..." Sergei repeated in a monotonous voice as he gently gazed at the girl who dropped right down onto the cloth and asked him a blasphemous question right off the bat, "I can not teach the language. I only speak. I must teach you Russian in English, but I can not. I do not speak English good." Unsatisfied with his inability to please the ecstatic girl, he reached into his basket and yanked out a small pouch of various fruits of all shapes and sizes.

"I sorry I no teach words, but I teach nutrition. Yes." He laughed heartily and pointed at the fruits, now scattered across a small area of the cloth, "Fruits are good for health. So eating them is good."

As another female joined the picnic, Sergei gazed at her with the same blank expression as he did to Michelle and uttered a single request, "Citrus... Orange? Yes. Oranges are good. Eat it." He grasped one of the spherical fruit and tossed it to Marilyn.

Sergei tilted his head toward Naomi and Astra, "You should also eat. Food is healthy and full of energy." He gave off a light, welcoming smile toward the two females, "Mental and physical health come with eating properly."
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:44 pm

"No," Naomi said, "It's about time we moved on. We can't be lying here resting here for too long, Captain Ahab is waiting for us." Naomi walked over to the ladder and waited for the rest of the party to get up and follow her. Once they had done that, Naomi led them down to the next level; hopefully, it would be the last level.

The first thing that could be noticed was a bright, blue glow that lit up the entire cave. The oddly-colored stones not only gave a light, but also seemed to release a cold breeze into the damp cave. Naomi was indifferent to the temperature, but Astra seemed to have trouble controlling her shivering. Her breath came out in a dense fog.

There were still puddles in the cave, but they were frozen over due to the immense cold. At the far end of the cavern, large spires of rock and ice could be seen. Everything was either glowing or frozen solid, that's what it looked like.

At the far corner of the cave, a large reptilian-like creature could be seen, poking a human-like figure with the end of a giant warhammer. The human-like figure was motionless. "Were we too late?" Astra wondered aloud, making sure to keep her voice down.

"We can't make assumptions," Naomi replied quickly. "Look, the large reptilian has noticed us." Naomi was right, the crocodile with the warhammer had spotted them and began stomping over to "greet" them. The crocodile slammed it's giant warhammer into the ground and roared at them, making the whole cave shake in response, the giant's roar echoing throughout the cave system.

"You humans are not welcome here!" The crocodile boomed, "Go back where humans live! Disturb us no more!" The crocodile's broken English was hard to understand with such a guttural tongue, but there was no mistaking it's intentions.

"We need that human back," Naomi said simply, pointing to Captain Ahab.

"No! Human has disturbed sacred breeding ground! Human must die now!" The crocodile boomed again, grabbing it's giant warhammer again and taking a huge step forward to attack.

~Chapter I~II - The Hunt for Captain Ahab~
Battle Number: 4
Quest: Naomi's Ingredient
Objectives: Defeat The Slicer!
Atmosphere: Odd Blue Glow (Having no mana remaining will result in something rather...bad happening.)
Soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPwNPnUo4PM&feature=related

(w) (w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
(w) (s) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (s) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) ( ) ( ) ( ) (s) ( ) (w) C
( ) ( ) (w) (w) (s) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) D
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) (s) (S) ( ) ( ) (s) (w) (w) E
(w) ( ) (s) ( ) ( ) ( ) (s) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) F
( ) ( ) (w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) (w) ( ) ( ) G
( ) (w) (w) ( ) (w) ( ) ( ) (s) ( ) (w) ( ) H
( ) (w) (w) (s) ( ) (N) ( ) ( ) (w) (s) (w) I
( ) (w) (s) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) J
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (A) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) K
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10--11

Naomi (Warrior)
HP: 59/59
MP: 35/35
Atk: 12
Def: 10
Int: 0
Spr: 6
Move: 3

Astra (Astral Apprentice) *Time Management*
HP: 25/25
MP: 55/55
Atk: 0
Def: 6
Int: 12
Spr: 8
Move: 2

The Slicer (Crocodile King) *Physical Strain*
HP: 135/135
MP: 80/80
Atk: 19
Def: 16
Int: 1

(w) = Cave Wall. (It's a wall.)

(s) = Stalagmite/Stalactite. (Frozen Solid.)
Trigger Command: Hurl! - rip the spire from it's place and hurl it at the enemy. VERY good for characters with short range and high attack power. 4 cell range. Target must be in line of sight.

~You may start in rows I-K.~
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:20 am

Marilyn starts at J5.

Look what they had found. A giant crocodile. Marilyn shifted her gaze to the side, as if to look at the stalagmites and such. They had the power of numbers, and he had the power of being enormous and having a warhammer. She figured it could go either way. She spread her legs slightly as if to prepare to dash somewhere, her reflexes spot on as was the usual. A slip up here would mean a tragedy. That was all there was to it.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:50 am

[Michelle] starts at [K-7].

"Oh, those walls are going to be a problem . . . ." Michelle grumbled as she took in her surroundings. They blocked her sight of everything and her arrows couldn't go through them either. She huffed, placing her hands on her hips. "Oh, phooey. I'll have to find a way to get around those and still keep my distance."
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:43 pm

Sergei starts at J7.

"He looks dangerous." Sergei pointed at the beast and unzipped his satchel, "Hurt him before he hurt us! Yes!" The giant crocodile was rather intimidating, yet Sergei had experience with various extraterrestrial creatures of a much greater threat level than this reptilian. That was what the messenger business was like: constantly dealing with spacial organisms that could turn an average human inside out.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:52 pm

"It seems that we have angered the beast." Astra said delicately, making sure to stand at the back of the party. She was frail, so she had to. Naomi, however, was far from being frail, so she could stand up close to the beast.

Atmosphere: Odd Blue Glow (Having no mana remaining will result in something rather...bad happening.)

( ) (w) (s) ( ) (M) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) J
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (A) (I) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) K

Naomi (Warrior)
HP: 59/59
MP: 35/35

Marilyn (Assassin) *Crit Hit +50%*
HP: 35/35
MP: 30/30
Def: 9
Int: 2
Movement: 4

Michelle (Archer)*Hawk Eye*
HP: 40/40
MP: 30/30
ATK: 10
DEF: 9
INT: 3
SPR: 7
MOVE: 3

Sergei (Messenger) *Immune Mental Status*
MP: 40/40
Int: 11
Spr: 7
Move: 6

MP: 55/55

HP: 135/135
MP: 80/80

Trigger Command: Hurl! - rip the spire from it's place and hurl it at the enemy. VERY good for characters with short range and high attack power. 4 cell range. Target must be in line of sight.

~Player Phase I~
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:05 am

Sergei moves to J6.

Sergei casts Acceleration!
Allies in Surrounding Cells gain Haste!
MP: 26/40

"I enchant with magical speed, and you destroy quickly!" Sergei held his palms out to the side as two magical glyphs of fluctuating shades of gray were conjured around them. He slammed his palms together, causing the two spheres of energy to combine into a single circle of various runes and scriptures of an illegible language. The circle of power grew to an abnormal size, circling the entire party, enchanting them with mystical dexterity and haste.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:51 pm

"Thanks Sergei!" Michelle chirped, jumping up and down on her feet. She didn't feel any different but, then again, she was always hyper. "Alright, time to take this guy down! Now I can prepare faster!" Knocking back an arrow, she kneeled down, one knee against the floor and closed one eye, tongue sticking out in concentration.

[Michelle] uses Concentration on [The Slicer]. Next attack will deal double damage on targeted foe!
MP: 24/30

[Michelle] uses Striking Shot. All basic attacks will deal critical damage for 3 turns!
MP:12/30

"Don't think I'll be missing anytime soon," she stated, the corner of her mouth twitching despite her concentration. Her sharp eyes quickly located all the weak points on the crocodile and, this time, Michelle was unable to hold back her wide grin. "This is going to hurt!"
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:44 pm

Marilyn moves to J4.

Slipping away from the others, Marilyn's face grew deadly serious as it always did when she was in a fight. Her body disappeared, just like that. It was the same old routine, sure. However, it had been proven to work time and time again. It was the trademark of the assassin. Stealth beyond compare. The Slicer should have been preparing to be sliced.

Marilyn uses Predation! [User becomes Invisible]

Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:06 pm

Naomi uses Wrath! Atk is increased by 20%!

Naomi uses Wrath again! Atk is increased by 20%!

Naomi began to focus her emotions, transforming them into sheer power. She hardly noticed that her very own powers were being increased even further. Sergei had granted her quick feet, and so she was able to quickly increase her powers even more than she would have normally. With a sudden burst of energy that flew out of Naomi, her hair lit on fire and her blade began to glow with a faint, white light, hardly noticeable, even in the darkness of the cave. Her eyes blazed with determination, ready for the first strike.

( ) (w) (s) (M) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) J

Calculation Phase I

Naomi gains Haste!

Marilyn gains Haste!

Michelle gains Haste!

Sergei gains Haste!

Astra is unaffected by Haste. (Time Management)

Naomi's Atk increases to 14!

Naomi's Atk increases to 17!

Marilyn is Invisible!

Michelle's Basic Attacks are now Critical Hits!

Michelle is Concentrating on The Slicer!

Neutral Phase I

"Thank you for the gesture, but no," Astra said politely to Sergei, referring to his spell. She had completely rejected the spell, using her own, much more powerful magic to blast Sergei's aside. "I find that haste results in failure. As a spellcaster, punctuality is key." Astra held up her hand and pointed it at the giant crocodile in front of them. Astra paused for a moment, then swept her hand through the air.

"Shadows of the night, become orbs of darkness to assault our enemy!" Astra declared, forming three separate orbs above the giant crocodile and making all three of them crash down upon him and explode with much force.

Astra casts Demi on The Slicer! 16 Int Dark DMG! 3 hits!

Boss Phase I

"RRRAAAARRGHH!" The Slicer roared with fury, his face contorted with rage, at the enemies he faced. The orbs that the witch had cast upon him hurt. He wasn't about to let them escape death now. He would put an end to everything here and now. The giant crocodile hefted his enormous warhammer up into the air with hardly any effort. The entire hammer glowed and then sprouted a large amount of water. The Slicer brought down his hammer, crashing it into the ground with enough force to create a crater in the hard earth. The water from his hammer suddenly sprung forth, shooting out of the hammer and slicing through the middle of the party, hitting Naomi, Sergei, and Astra.

The Slicer uses Water Slicer on column 6! 25 Atk Water DMG!

All enemies are more than 3 cells away! Power is doubled to 50 Atk DMG!!

Sergei KO!

Astra's R-Ability: Space Alteration activates! The Slicer is hit instead!

The Slicer is immune to the physical strain...

Naomi bears The Slicer's physical strain!

Naomi evades Immobilize!

Naomi evades Disable!

( ) (w) (s) (M) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) J

Naomi (Warrior)*Wrath I -3-**Wrath II -3-**Haste -2-*
HP: 19/59
MP: 21/35
Atk: 12---14---17

Marilyn (Assassin) *Crit Hit +50%**Invisible**Haste -2-*
Def: 9
Int: 2
Movement: 4

Michelle (Archer)*Hawk Eye**Basic Crit Hit 100%**Concentrating**Haste -2-*
HP: 40/40
MP: 12/30
ATK: 10
DEF: 9
INT: 3
SPR: 7
MOVE: 3

Sergei (Messenger) *KO*
HP: 0/35
MP: 26/40
Int: 11
Spr: 7
Move: 6

MP: 41/55

HP: 71/135
MP: 54/80

~Player Phase II~
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:01 pm

Marilyn moves to E7.

The time for action was now. She breezed past her allies and dodged around the target, reflexes remaining keen as she slipped between him and the stalagmite. It was here--this exact moment--the most exhilerating. Her target, oh so unsuspecting. So pressure. So...doomed. She uncloaked herself, and, in a mad fury, jammed a dagger seemingly pulled from nowhere up under the crocodile's chin until the dagger pierced his tongue. It was at the moment that she ripped the dagger out while simultaneously producing a vial of drink from her garments. She forced the target's weakened mouth opened and jammed her fist down his throat with the vial open, allowing the contents to go right down his esophagus and into his stomach where it would wreak havoc.

Marilyn uses Lockjaw on The Slicer! 16 Dmg! (ATK) [50% Chance of Critical Hit][Chance of Silence]

MP: 16/30

Marilyn uses Tainted Drink on The Slicer! 13 Dmg! (ATK) [50% Chance of Critical Hit][Chance of Poison]

MP: 10/30
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:56 pm

"Whoa!" Michelle jerked in surprise, nearly losing her concentration. In her surprise, she accidentally released her arrow, causing it to stick itself into the scaly flesh of the crocodile. She blinked rapidly and then pouted. "Aw man!"

[Michelle] attacks [The Slicer]. 30 ATK DMG.

"Dudes, don't startle me like that!" the archer exclaimed, turning to look at her companions. She blinked, eyes straying to the unconscious man next to her. "Uh, Sergei?" Michelle stared for a moment. Slowly, she looked from side to side. And then, pulling out another arrow, she gently poked Sergei with the pointed end.

She giggled. Quietly. And then remembered where she was and pulled away from Sergei. She coughed discreetly into her hand, pretending she hadn't done what she had just done. It seemed best for her to move away from the man, least she was unable to hold back her urges.

[Michelle] moves to [H-7].

"Now that I think about it. . . ." Michelle mumbled, remembering something. It seemed like the crocodile dude was going to go down soon. She grinned. Knocking back another arrow, she let it loose, impaling the creature in the chest.

[Michelle] uses Barrage on [The Slicer]. 11 ATK DMG.
MP: 2/30
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:46 pm

Naomi uses Wrath! Atk is increased by 20%!

Naomi took up her copper sword in both hands, holding it up in front of her in a steady pose. She once again transfered emotions from her body all throughout her body, transforming it into pure energy that would enhance her strength. At the same time, Naomi focused on her powers. The red glow her body was giving off dimmed gradually and was replaced by a blue glow that got brighter and brighter, until her entire body was of a light blue color, even her hair. The blue light made her look like an ethereal goddess, powerful and beautiful. Naomi swiftly moved, her sword flashing through the air as she disappeared. A loud sound of copper striking scales resounded throughout the cave, and the roar of the beast they fought was heard loud and clear. Naomi then reappeared on the opposite side of the giant crocodile, sheathing her sword. The others would take care of the rest. The blue glow faded and was replaced by the red, which seemed fiercer now than it was before.

Naomi uses Comet Strike on The Slicer! 26 Atk DMG!

Naomi ends in A-6

(w) (w) ( ) ( ) ( ) (N) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) (s) (S) (M) ( ) (s) (w) (w) E
( ) (w) (w) (s) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) (s) (w) I
( ) (w) (s) ( ) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) J

Calculation Phase II

Naomi's Atk increases to 20!

The Slicer takes 10 DMG! (Naomi)

The Slicer takes 8 DMG! CRITICAL HIT!! (Marilyn)

The Slicer evades Silence!

The Slicer takes 4 DMG! CRITICAL HIT!! (Marilyn)

The Slicer is Immune to Poison...

The Slicer takes 14 DMG! (Michelle)

The Slicer takes 1 DMG! (Michelle)

Neutral Phase II

"At last the end of these series of battles is in sight," Astra said gratefully, looking down at Sergei. "I am sorry, dear Sergei, but you were a brave man." Astra seemed to be forgetting that Sergei wasn't dead as of yet. In fact, she looked more solemn than she needed to be. Regardless, she raised her hand and cast the final spell.

Astra casts Demi on The Slicer! 16 Int Dark DMG! 2 hits! 24 Int Dark DMG! CRITICAL HIT!!

The Slicer is KO'ed!

Objective Complete!

Soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJORN4ZR6HI&feature=related

Chapter Completed!!!

Victory-Interrupting Soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TUHWsCxX5s&feature=related

Rewards:

Experience:
+8 - The Slicer KO
+4 - Chapter Completed
+2 - Completed before Player Phase X
+2 - Neutral Character survived
+1 - No items used
-1 - Player Character KO

Total: 16 EXP (8 for Sergei)

Naomi: Level 7
Progress: 6/24----22/24

Marilyn: Level 7
Progress: 16/24----32/24
Marilyn...LEVEL UP!
+3 Stat Points!
+1 Skill Point
Marilyn: Level 8
Progress: 8/24

Michelle: Level 7
Progress: 16/24----32/24
Michelle...LEVEL UP!
+3 Stat Points!
+1 Skill Point
Michelle: Level 8
Progress: 8/24

Sergei: Level 6
Progress: 2/16----10/16

Items Found:

Gold Found: 200

Update your profiles accordingly, please~<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The giant crocodile fell to the earth, his life cut short by the party. Only Sergei had been seriously injured, and it was him that Astra rushed to and began to heal. Naomi watched them for a small amount of time before turning to the man that had been tied up at the end of the cavern. The man, Captain Ahab, had finally awoken, and he had fear in his eyes. Captain Ahab wore a large, scraggly, white beard and white, mangled hair. His eyes were blue in color, but the right one was pale. Remnants of an eye-patch lay on the floor of the cavern. His face was old and wrinkly, and across his mouth was a gag. His arms were tied behind his back, and his royal blue suit had been thrown aside to leave a white sailor's vest. His right leg was made out of bone, probably from a whale.

Naomi raised her sword, and with an expert eye, sliced through the ropes binding Captain Ahab, letting him go free. The captain quickly removed the gag from his mouth and gasped for air,coughing slightly. His age was really getting to him, he coughed and wheezed for quite some time before he was able to compose himself and stand up, wobbly at first but quickly regaining balance.

"Thank ye for 'elpin me lass," The captain said, his heavy accent impairing his speech slightly. "Aye don' know wha' that beast would 'ave done with me if aye had stayed any longer. Arr, aye be a whaler, not a croc-hunter." This last part was muttered under his breath, as if he were making up excuses for his capture.

"We only did what we had to do," Naomi replied, her voice serious and formal. "We are the ones who need a ride to Sar'tu, across the ocean."

Captain Ahab raised an eyebrow at Naomi, he seemed to be puzzled by her speech. Finally, he said, "It be bad luck for a woman to be on a ship, she'd get jealous and throw ye overboard withou' a second thought! Arr!" The captain boomed, laughing at his own jest. However, seeing Naomi's expression he quickly changed his tone and added, "But ye saved me, so the least aye can do is give ye a ride on me ship! Gather ye friends, we set sail at dawn!" Captain Ahab declared, moving past Naomi and out of the cavern, intending to get his crew ready before dawn came.

Naomi walked back to the party, she would wait until they were completely ready before moving on.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:27 pm

Sergei raised his head and anxiously examined his surroundings, quickly grasping the situation. Astra healed his severe wounds, the party felled the crocodile king, and captain Ahab was in rather good health, safe and sound. The party appeared to be preparing for departure, and Sergei figured that he would be of no help lying on the ground injured. The quicker he arose, the faster the party could get out of the dismal cavern.

Arising to his feet and giving praise to Astra, Sergei remarked, "Sar'tu? Believe I have letter need delivering over there. I could use inter-dimensional travel, but this more fun. With friends." He stumbled over to Naomi, still disoriented after being knocked out of his wits so hard. Sergei brushed the remaining dirt off of his apparel, "Would be okay if I come along, miss Naomi, miss?" He asked in a rather timid voice, unsure of whether or not it would be okay if he were to drag himself along.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:32 pm

Naomi nodded once, "We're going to need all the help we can get. It's best if we simply stick together." Naomi looked over at Astra now, watching her stand back up and brush herself off. Astra offered a smile towards Naomi, nodding her own approval.

"I won't be with you for much longer, so Sergei will be able to replace me in your little team," Astra said, "I'll be sure to let Dr. Alfred know when I go back to him. For now, we should get out of this dingy place."
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:29 am

"Aye, this place innit a place I be wantin' ta stay in fer vurry long," Marilyn said as she approached the group. Prior, she had quickly concealed all of her tools of death. It was strange that she kept up her facade around her friends who knew exactly what she did in battle. Perhaps she thought she worked so fast they couldn't see? There was no telling.

"Sorz iffin' ya don' mind, le's be on er way her," she concluded, pointing at the exit with a single hand, which, if no one understood her, gave a clear sign of what she meant.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:00 pm

"Woot, that was fun!" Michelle cheered, waving her bow and arrow in the air. She then stuffed the arrow back in her quiver, placed her bow on her back, and skipped over to the group. "We're finally going out to sea guys! It's going to be so exciting!" She sighed happily, clasping her hands together as her mind drifted off into its happy place. "It's an adventure on blue waters."

"Anyway," in a matter of milliseconds, Michelle had lost all signs of daydreaming and placed her hands on her hips. She stood, silent, and then frowned, thoughtful. Her eyes shifted from side to side. as if she was trying to think of something to say. She then pursed her lips and, suddenly, jumped at Marilyn in a bout of explosive excitement, grinning madly. "We're going out to seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeea~! Yesyesyeyesyesyesyesyesyesyesssssssssss!!!"
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:18 pm

Naomi nodded, "Then let us move out," she said, walking past the group and leading them out, purely by her memory, which is in every way perfect. Naomi was able to lead them out in time for them to spot the sun making it's way down to the horizon. With sunset approaching, Naomi and the others only had a little time left to reach the port before night crawlers appeared, looking for their meal. So the group quickly made their way back to the port.

Once they had reached the port, night had fallen and Captain Ahab could be seen standing upon his ship, ordering his men around. The party passed by the ship and went into the inn, where they rested for a short amount of time to gather their strength back up until dawn came.

~

The party had rose early and were gathered around the dock, where Naomi was having a conversation with Captain Ahab, giving him the heading and where to drop the group off. Once all the information was exchanged, Astra spoke up.

"I'm afraid this is where I leave you all. I was only here to see your first few battles with creatures and I am satisfied with the results," Astra said proudly, beaming at the party. "Naomi will be your leader, listen to her. Without her the whole of Ermith is doomed to defeat. Make her strong, and we will surely come out victorious." Astra bowed her head to the party, "I must take my leave, Dr. Alfred is expecting me back very soon. Farewell, and good luck to all of you!" And with that, Astra turned and left.

Naomi paused for a moment, to let Astra's image fade away before addressing the party. With a determined expression, she told them, "We will be heading into enemy territory very soon. All of you must stay sharp and alert at all times. There are many hostile tribes inside the Sar'tu border, but the one that we will arrive in is one of the more peaceful tribes. Even so, be careful with your words, for a single slip of the mouth can be the cause of your death." Naomi turned around, noticing that Captain Ahab was limping towards them yet again.

"Arr we all ready ter set sail, Captain Naomi?" Captain Ahab asked.

(Sliv, this is your cue)
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:45 pm

"What's that you say? Adventure into the dangerous unknown!"

An overly excited voice chimed out from above, directing all attention towards a small girl on a tiny brittle broomstick.

"With scary battles and uber sweet treasure and super awesome escapes~!"

She floated down to the small group below, a huge grin plastered to her face the entire time. She was yammering a mile a minute about the serious journey the party was taking, speaking as if it was some sort of fun and games road trip. Something of magic and adventure and treasure and hilarity that would happen along the way.

"SOUNDS LIKE SOOOO MUCH FUN~!!!"

She went quite for a minute, floating around in circles looking at each of the party members with a wild grin. She stopped for the longest time on Naomi, her wild grin turning into one of thought, biting her tongue as she concentrated on the leader of the group. She suddenly nodded and the smile was back, her eyes brighter than ever.

"OH YOU HAVE TO LET ME COME WITH!!! YOU JUST HAVE TO!!!!! IT'LL BE SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FUN~!!!! JUST LIKE ONE GIANT SLUMBER PARTY WITH TOTAL STRANGERS~!!! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE PRETTY PLEASE LET ME COME!"
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:43 am

Naomi looked up at the floating little witch in the air for a moment, watching her every move. Who was this girl? Naomi had no memory of such a perso She knew witches existed and she also knew about their powers. But this was such a strange girl. Normally witches were quiet and stealthy, but this one was blatantly noisy and moving all over the place, attracting attention to herself.

"Stop," Naomi commanded, still staring. She could keep up with the witch's movements, since her perception of objects was perfect, but the others may have been confused. Naomi looked around at the others before returning her attention to the strange witch. "Unless you receive a note from Dr. Alfred, you cannot." Naomi's statement was short and to the point. It was true, Naomi was told not to accept anyone into the group unless they got a specific note saying that person had permission from Dr. Alfred.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:04 pm

Lune was quiet the second she was commanded, her eyes still bright with excitement. However, she remained silent no more when the girl mentioned Dr. Alfred.

"OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG~!!! I KNOW WHO YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!"

She spun around completely giddy, as if she had won the lottery, cheering and doing a rather... strange... happy dance. It continued like that for a few seconds before she suddenly turned back to Naomi pointing up in the air. With a blue puff of smoke, there appeared the letter the scientist had given her, giving her express permission to join the group.

"So your Naomi! THIS WILL BE SOOOOOO MUCH FUN~!!! Where to? Oh and I'm Lune~!"
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:29 pm

"Umm..." A drop of sweat rolled down the side of Sergei's face as the ecstatic young child flew out of nowhere toward the group - on a broom, no less. "Excuse me, miss." He tapped the girl on her shoulder and exclaimed, "Would parents be okay with leaving? Parents worry much." He tolerated the girl's actions fairy well. After all, she was a child. By the look of it, the young girl was no more than six to nine years old.

"Naomi, is safe to allow such young girl to travel? We face dangerous things..." Sergei turned toward Naomi, mumbling nearly silent worries about the girl's health. The messenger had a rather severe parental complex. If any youngster becomes injured in his presence, he'll surely take the blame.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:49 pm

Marilyn's face was plastered with a aimless grin, an empty one, her eyes sparkling with excitement at the new arrival. She straightened her sailor's outfit as if to make sure she was presentable; first impressions were important. However, what blazed through her mind was so different from what her body was doing and portraying that one would think there were two people sharing that body.

What in the name of blazing fuck? We're going to let this little snot join us? She's a kid, for fuck's sake. Seriously? Possessing powers or no, Sergei's right. Can she handle the amount of danger we aim to face? she thought angrily to herself, her grin just spreading even more. She mentally sighed and tried to calm herself. All right, all right. Cover's gonna break if I keep thinking like this.

Finally, the assassin bowed her head to the young girl. "Aye, it be's a pleazur meetin' ya, li'l Lune. Me name be Marilyn, a sailor iffin ya can berleev it. Iffin ya be insistin' on joinin' us, I says a mighty good ol' welcomes to ya," she spoke politely...well, in a polite tone. If anyone could understand what she was saying, then they'd know she meant well.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:30 pm

"Oh, hey!" Michelle exclaimed, hopping over to the new girl and wrapping an arm around her shoulders. "Nice to meet ya, newbie~! Amazing how we're just finding new people everywhere!" Removing her arm, the archer suddenly grasped the new girl's hands, grinning broadly. "So nice to meet you, Lunie, I mean Lune, it's good to have you with us Lunie, I mean Lune, would you like a cup of tea, Lunie, I mean Lune, those are always the best, Lunie, I mean Lune." With each mistake in name she made, Michelle's grin seemed to widen until it threatened to split her face. Her normally expressive eyes were closed so it was hard to tell what she was really feeling at the moment and her face radiated nothing but happiness and excitement at having someone new in their party..
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next