Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales Of A Dreamer - Ermith's Mistake

+2
Cerani
Zerifachias
6 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Tales Of A Dreamer - Ermith's Mistake - Page 10 Empty Re: Tales Of A Dreamer - Ermith's Mistake

Post by Zerifachias Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:22 pm

Naomi reached up to the slip of paper and read it through very quickly. Her lips twitched downward in a slightly disappointed frown, but that was quickly erased before anyone could notice it. Naomi drew up her head and addressed Sergei with her attention. "I don't have a choice in the matter. Dr. Alfred has already demanded that Lune here joins us. We just have to trust in Dr. Alfred's judgement," Naomi said plainly. "You will just have to accept it, Sergei."

Naomi then addressed the entire party, "Onto the boat, we're heading off," she said, immediately walking onto the large ship, where Captain Ahab and his crew were already preparing to shove off. As the rest of the party followed suit and climbed aboard the ship, Naomi went up to Captain Ahab, "We're all ready. Let's get to Sar'tu as quickly as possible."

"Aye, I'll get yer all down thar in no time!" Captain Ahab replied heartily, then shouted to his crew in a jumbled mess of English that hardly anyone could understand. The crew shouted back with a mighty "Aye!" and the deck was being stormed in an instant with busy sailors.

~

A single day passed, and already Sar'tu was in sight. The first noticeable feature that this new continent had to show off was it's enormous cliffs. The entire continent was raised up high above sea level, and the top of it was covered in a vast amount of trees. The face of the rock on the continent was jagged and loose, it looked as if it would drop into the sea and impale something. That's the feeling that the continent gave off, danger to the max.

Captain Ahab approached Naomi, looking as if he had just seen a ghost, as his skin was pale and he wasn't looking so healthy at the moment. "Ar, this place gives me them there creeps. Are ye sure you must land here?" he asked, his voice slightly shaken. Sar'tu was known for inflicting fear upon even the most hardened pirates, just because of it's treacherous waters and cliffs. Whirlpools often appeared if the wind was blowing even a little bit, and depending on the intensity, a maelstrom could easily form in an instant.

"Yes, I am certain," Naomi confirmed. Captain Ahab nodded once, and the ship sailed on through the now-calm waters.

When the ship had finally reached the land, the cliff only slightly taller than the deck of the ship, the sailors made haste to create a safe way onto the land. Captain Ahab hurried the party onwards onto the land. In only a few minutes, the ship had left the party stranded on the island.

Naomi frowned, quickly making a headcount of those of the party that was still there, and then nodded, satisfied. "Although our ride back to Ermith has already set sailed," Naomi said, "Dr. Alfred has made sure that when we are ready to come back, there will be a ship to take us. He has put a lot of work into this, so we must finish on time." Naomi then pointed herself to the southwest. "And we have arrived at our first stop."

She was right, for the forest and the cliffs had hidden an entire village from view. A few of the villagers were already approaching them, most of them wearing swords somewhere on their person. There was one elderly woman with them. The people had darker skin than the party. The villagers also had only black and brown hair. There was not a blond in sight, nor were there any with a different hair color than the two, black and brown.

"Halt there, ye travelers upon the holy lands of our ancestors!" The old woman croaked, pointing a tiny, silver dagger at the group. "What is ye's business with our humble village?!"
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Tales Of A Dreamer - Ermith's Mistake - Page 10 Empty Re: Tales Of A Dreamer - Ermith's Mistake

Post by Xenosaga Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:11 pm

"Wait, we're getting off the ship? Noooooo!!!" Michelle cried, a look of pure anguish on her face. She slumped over the railing, sobbing audibly. It was almost purposefully loud, close to wailing but no enough. "We just got on! The sea! The salt air! I was just getting started!" She let out a loud sob, shoulders shaking. After a moment, the noise suddenly stopped and she peeked up at her friends.

They were gone.

Double taking, Michelle was quick to realize they had been hurried off the ship by the Captain and she had been left behind due to her dramatics.

"Hey, wait for me guys!" she shouted, hurriedly climbing onto the railing. She jumped, landing right in the water and creating a huge splash. Before the splash ended, Michelle was already on the shores with her friends, soaking wet. Not that she minded.

"Gosh, I thought you guys left me behind for a second there," the archer skipped, skipping over to them just in time for Naomi's headcount. It would have been awful if she had been stuck on the ship without them. Adventures were always much more fun with friends. As Naomi pointed, Michelle stuck her head out from behind the group to follow the direction.

"Oh, hello there!" Michelle greeted cheerily, stepping out from her place in the group and skipping toward the front. She saluted the elderly woman, not at all minding the rather dangerous looking dagger being pointed at them. "Michelle, at your service! It's nice ta meetcha!" She smiled brightly, looking every bit the girl who couldn't harm a fly. If it weren't for her bow and quiver full of arrows, it would have been perfect.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:02 pm

Naomi saw that what Michelle was doing was about to get her killed, by the looks upon the villager's faces, and immediately stepped forward and put a hand on the hilt of her sword. "Michelle, back off," Naomi said, "These people aren't like the people we know in Ermith. What you think is a friendly greeting will come off as an insult to them." Naomi took another step forward, her hand still on her sword, and addressed the old woman. "We have come from Ermith by the order of one called Doctor Alfred, I have here a message from him, will you accept it?" Naomi asked.

The old woman frowned for a second, then threw down her dagger to the ground and spit at Naomi's feet. The men that were with her hardly budged at all, staying close to the old woman in case something were to happen. Naomi removed her sword from her sheath and stuck it into the ground with haste, then reached into her clothing and pulled out a small scroll of paper, tied together with a blue ribbon. Naomi stepped forward again, so that now she was face-to-face with the old woman, and gave her the scroll.

The woman's brow furrowed, her wrinkles showing off as she opened the scroll and began to read what was inside aloud to the others. "To the elder of Barshani Tribe, I, Dr. Alfred Zenzar, ask that you give shelter to the party that holds this scroll. The name of the one who hands this message to you is not I, but Naomi. She is well-versed in the cultures of your tribe and will offer you service in return for secrecy of her arrival." The old woman frowned again, glaring at the scroll, then suddenly shot her gaze upward at Naomi. She paused for a moment, then gave the scroll to one of the men and walked through the group, beginning to examine them.

The old woman stopped first at Marilyn, examining her through piercing green eyes. The elder slapped Marilyn suddenly across the cheek, and watched her reaction. Naomi grimaced slightly, wondering if she should have told the others that this might happen. The elder made a strange noise, then moved on to the next member of Naomi's party, Michelle. Another slap, another reaction. The old woman continued through the group, slapping them and waiting for a reaction. She slapped Sergei twice though, mumbling something in a foreign language. Naomi could understand, but the likelihood of her repeating what the old woman said was very low.

Once the elder was finished examining them, she moved back to the men of her tribe and frowned at the group. "Very well," she said, "you may stay in our village." And with that said, the elderly woman and the men beside her turned and lead the way into the village.

"This village has a few things to offer us," Naomi told the others, "Make sure that you suit up before we set off again into the forest."

~Weapon Power-Up Shop~

+ Meteorite Fragment - A small fragment of a meteorite that might just break into tiny little pieces if touched. (Teaches Fireball) (Can be used by: Naomi) 200 Gold.

+ Jar of Poison - A small glass jar filled with a green liquid. A dagger could be soaked in this liquid rather easily. (Teaches Venom) (Can be used by: Marilyn) 150 Gold.

+ Flint and Tinder - A small set to set fire to wood. Useful for fire arrows. (Teaches Fire Arrow) (Can be used by: Michelle) 120 Gold.

+ Sticky Envelope - An envelop covered in a strange honey-like substance. Be careful when using it. (Teaches Stuck) (Can be used by: Sergei) 160 Gold.

Current Gold: 560

Last edited by Zeri~Zeri on Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:41 pm

Marilyn's eye twitched as the old woman hit her. She was surprised at how much control it took to prevent her from revealing her blade and using it on the woman. Ooooh, that bitch better be glad she doesn't have knife sticking out of her neck right now, Marilyn growled in her mind. If she wanted to lose it, she would have, but it would completely blow her cover. That's something no assassin ever wants until the true time to strike.

"Ouchens, tha' thar woman be a-packin' a wollop, yessir," Marilyn said, touching her cheek gingerly before starting to walk off. "I be offen to makin' a-sures I be prepared. Don' wanna be makin' no mistake, tha' be true," she concluded before making her way to the gentleman in possession of the 'few things the village had to offer' and pointed out the one that rang out to her.

Marilyn purchases Jar of Poison and uses it on Concealed Blade! [-150 Gold]

My word, what mayhem will I be able to dish out with this beauty? the assassin questioned to herself in her mind. She couldn't help but smile at the jar. So potent. It would be a boon no matter what they came across in the area.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:50 pm

"Owie!" Michelle yelped as she was struck right in the face. Her eyes teared as pain laced through her cheek. Gingerly, she touched it and winced, the gentle touch sending a shockwave of pain through her face. Her eyes glittered in pain as she held back her tears. Michelle whimpered, shrinking away from the woman. All she wanted to do was curl up in a little ball and cry herself to sleep now.

Sniffling softly, she sluggishly followed Marilyn to the shop pointed out to them. Michelle felt like she had just been slapped by her grandmother and given a good lashing. Not nice. Then again, maybe she shouldn't have acted so familiar with them. But she had just been on a boat! It hadn't been her fault for being so excited. Not to mention they were now going into a forest which was also pretty awesome and she got all hyper and stuff. At least she hadn't been slapped twice, like Sergei had been.

In a sulky fashion, she bought the flint and tinder and slunk away. Maybe it would be a good idea to be quiet for a while.

Michelle buys Flint and Tinder and adds the power-up to her weapon. [-120 Gold]
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:45 pm

"That wasn't very nice..."

When the hand left her face, and the woman walked away, Lune stuck her tongue out at the woman. She was rather silent for once, at least on the outside. In the inner workings of her mind she was itching to at least slap the woman. Going around hitting people you should be welcoming, no matter where in the world you were, was just plain rude. With a "hmph" she floated off on her broomstick, determined to not talk to these "stupid meanies" at all.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:58 pm

"Aye..." Sergei mumbled as he rubbed the red marks on both sides of his cheeks. That woman slapped him, and then backhanded him in the opposite direction. A rather harsh approach to greeting someone, isn't it? Moaning slightly in pain, Sergei shook his head and ceased wondering why the woman had done such an unthinkable thing upon meeting the party.

Following Marilyn and Michelle to the shop, the messenger let out an awe-inspired groan, eying each trinket in the store with great interest. He wandered around the shop like a young child, fiddling with each trinket before being rudely asked to stop by the merchant in charge of the store.

The merchant had cut Sergei's time in the store short, forcing him to quite dawdling around and decide on what he was going to buy. Frantically grabbing a honey-covered letter, Sergei stumbled toward the counter and slammed the letter and a couple of silver coins onto it. "Sorry I cause trouble, I buy this now." He chuckled, rubbing the back of his head uneasily.

Sergei purchases Sticky Envelope and uses it on Silk Mailbag! [-160 Gold]
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:26 pm

Following along with what everyone else was doing, Naomi also entered the weapon shop and quickly purchased a power-up for her copper sword. Once she had obtained it, she pulled out her sword and slapped the meteorite fragment on it. The rock glowed for a little bit, and the sword absorbed it's energy fairly quickly. Naomi had a feeling that this new ability rock would be a very good purchase, and she was going to see very soon how much good it would do her.

Naomi buys Meteorite Fragment and uses it on Copper Broadsword! (-200 Gold)

The next day, Naomi and the others quickly and quietly made their way out of the small tribal village in order to enter the thick forest ahead of them. They would soon return after completing their current mission, which was to find a certain plant in Sar'tu that would help further increase Naomi's powers. It was unfortunate, but Sar'tu's vast forests was the only place that this ingredient could be found.

Through the forests they searched this plant, and the deeper they went, the larger the plants became. Very soon the party was seeing huge trees and dense foliage along with large pumpkins and tomatoes. Naomi bent down to examine the tomato, but immediately jumped away from it when it suddenly exploded out of nowhere. Tomato guts flew everywhere, but Naomi was able to dodge around a tree to avoid the blast.

Naomi took a look around the tree, making sure that the rest of the party stayed behind her. Several more tomatoes were around the one that had exploded. One of them twitched, and behind it, foliage began to move, as if something were inside it.

"I think the forest doesn't want us here," Naomi said, taking a step forward. The tomatoes immediately formed strange faces and glared at her, the sky above them crackling with thunder and lightning. Behind the tomatoes rose large bushes which shrieked at the party.

"Stay away from this place!" One of the tomatoes shouted at them.

~Chapter II~I - Sar'tu Welcoming Celebration~
Battle Number: 1
Quest: Naomi's Ingredient
Objectives: Defeat the foliage!
Atmosphere: Thunder and Lightning...it may start raining soon. (0/3)
Soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVWJ1ZpUczU&feature=related

(t) (t) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (B) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) (t) (V) (t) ( ) (t) ( ) B
( ) (t) (T) ( ) (S) ( ) (F) (t) ( ) C
( ) (U) ( ) (t) ( ) ( ) (t) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) (t) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (P) (t) E
(J) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (t) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) (t) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (t) ( ) G
( ) ( ) (t) (t) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
(t) ( ) ( ) ( ) (N) ( ) (t) ( ) ( ) I
(t) (t) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (t) J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

Naomi (Warrior)
HP: 59/59
MP: 35/35
Atk: 12
Def: 10
Int: 0
Spr: 6
Move: 3

Tomato (Live Tomato) *Anti-Freeze*
HP: 80/80
MP: 70/70
Def: 8
Int: 13
Spr: 13
Move: 0

Fruity (Live Tomato) *Anti-Freeze*

Berry (Live Tomato) *Anti-Freeze*

Juicy (Live Tomato) *Anti-Freeze*

Shrub (Shrubbery) *Anti-Freeze*
HP: 90/90
Int: 14
Spr: 8
Move: 2

Bush (Shrubbery) *Anti-Freeze*

Plant (Shrubbery) *Anti-Freeze*

Vines (Shrubbery) *Anti-Freeze*

(t) - Tree (Cannot be occupied)(Scenery)(Weak to Fire)
HP: 25
Def: 25
Spr: 5

~Player Characters may start in rows I-J~
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:16 pm

Marilyn starts in J3.

"Argh, we ain't be havin' no ottur way throughs heres, tha' be true, so we ain't be a-turnin' back, yon fearsum veggies!" Marilyn growled in her pirate accent, though it didn't appear as though she were getting ready for battle at all. As a matter of fact, she never did. Yet, time and time again, she wound up in the midst of the skirmish. The first step was to just simply disappear like magic...
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:31 pm

Lune starts at I2!

"OMG! A BATTLE! OMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!! I LOVE BATTLES! I CAN REALLY KICK BUTT! JUST WATCH! OH I KNOW YOU WILL! YAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAY!!!!!!!!!!!"

The witch darted off away from the rest of the party, giggling and screaming about the fight that was to ensue. Something about how awesome her magic was and how afraid the plant things would be of her totally awesome triplecasting. It was hard to make out amongst all of her hyperness, and no one truly knew for sure if she could deliver on what she promised right now. But hey, she had to be able to do something, that was for certain.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:30 pm

"Oh my god, tomatoes?!" Michelle gasped, almost backpedaling. There was a look of pure horror on her face. In fact, it looked a little green. Visibly shaking, the archer swallowed and slowly backed away. "I-I-I think I-I-I'm going to just. . . . . go over there." Turning one last fearful look at the talking red . . . things, Michelle practically sprinted her way over to the corner furthest from the creatures, leaving a trail of dust in her wake.

[Michelle] starts at [J-8].
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:42 pm

Sergei starts at J6.

"Do not hurt self, Lune! Watch for bad stuff and do not touch them!"
Sergei attempted to grab hold of Lune and stop her from venturing away from the party, but his efforts were in vain, stumbling forward as he lunged at the girl and missed. He was a messenger, so he was supposed to be agile and nimble in the ways of transportation and teleportation-

Hold on. Sergei is fairly quick footed after all, isn't he not?

Realizing his terrible blunder, Sergei made his way back up to his feet once more, preparing to dart at Lune the second the battle started in order to protect her from harm's way.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:33 pm

Atmosphere: Thunder and Lightning...it may start raining soon. (0/3)
Soundtrack:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVWJ1ZpUczU&feature=related

(t) (L) ( ) ( ) (N) ( ) (t) ( ) ( ) I
(t) (t) (M) ( ) ( ) (S) ( ) (I) (t) J

Naomi (Warrior)

Marilyn (Assassin)*50% Crit Hit Rate*
HP: 35/35
Atk: 13
Def: 9
Int: 2
Spr: 7
Movement: 4

Michelle (Archer) *Hawkeye*
HP: 40/40
ATK: 11
DEF: 10
INT: 3
SPR: 7
MOVE: 3

Sergei (Messenger) *Half-Immunity*
MP: 40/40
Atk: 0
Def: 6
Int: 11
Move: 6

Lune (Witch) *Doublecast*
Hp: 25/25
Mp: 50/50
Def: 7

~Player Phase I~
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:22 pm

Sergei moves to J4.

Sergei casts Acceleration!

Sergei, Marilyn, and Naomi gain Haste!

MP: 26/40

Swiftly creating a small portal in order to transport himself over to Lune, Sergei took a quick detour and reappeared next to Marilyn and Naomi instead of his desired location. "Here, defeat enemies with haste!" Sergei exclaimed, casting the same spell he had done earlier, enchanting his allies and himself with both great speed and dexterity.

I wonder if Lune needs my help, after all... She seems like strong girl, but still so young and fragile... Naomi said she be okay, so... I stop thinking too much, yes. Sergei was stuck within a state of indecisiveness, would Lune really be okay all by herself way over there? Alone? Vulnerable to those dangerous, nefarious tomatoes?
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:31 am

Lune *Doublecast*
Mp: 50/50

"Watch this Mary! That there shrub is gonna be shaking after this~!"

Lune casts Demonology Covenant on Bush!
(Damage: 130% Int/Effect: Blood Loss 50%/Element: --)

Lune's R-Ability: 1 Magic, 2 Magic, Triplecast Magic~! activates!

The little witch squealed with pleasure as one by one seals created large fissures in the ground. And from said fissures, screams of the damned and cackles of demons flew up to the realm of the living. In a matter of second clawed hand reached up and scratched down the bush, taking bunches of leaves and leaving a green blood like substance on the poor shrub. But the plant wouldn't get the chance to counter with a nasty attack of it's own. For second after the onslaught had finished, Lune darted off, her broom carrying her over to Naomi.

Lune moves to I4!

"See see see! I told you I was super powerful~!"

Lune *Doublecast*
Mp: 16/50

Last edited by SilverStorm on Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:01 pm

Marilyn uses Predation! [User becomes Invisible]

MP: 29/35

If the young witch upon her broom had truly said something to Marilyn, it would appear as though she were speaking to nobody. Hidden behind her veil of mana, Marilyn's eye twitched. Did that bitch just call me Mary? she thought, slightly irritated. An angry Marilyn only meant trouble for the enemies. When outraged, she loved to make her assassinations hurt even more than they normally did, and she knew just how to do it. Something useful the academy had taught her. She didn't want to be around the others at the moment, thus she kept her ground and hoped they would spread out, not taking advantage of the friendly Sergei's magic for the time being.

Marilyn waits.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun May 01, 2011 9:00 am

"Stupid tomatoes. Stupid, stupid tomatoes," Michelle repeated like a chant under her breath, sneaking a glance at said tomatoes. She immediately turned away, face paling drastically at the sight. She hated tomatoes. Hated tomatoes. They were vile, vile things which she still couldn't tell were vegetables or fruits. Vile things. She shuddered and shook her head vigorously. No more thinking about the evil things. She was going to make herself sick.

Hurriedly focusing her attention on the nearest plant, monster, thing, Michelle took aim. With this, there was no way she would think about the disgusting red. . . .

Damn it!

[Michelle] uses Concentration on [Plant]. Next attack will deal double damage on target.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon May 02, 2011 6:47 pm

Naomi uses Wrath! Atk increases by 20%!

Atk: 14

MP: 28/35

Naomi was already activating her senses, unlocking the gates within her to allow power course through her very veins. He hair once again began to be surrounded by a red aura, giving off the look of being on fire. Naomi lifted her copper sword up and pointed it at the enemies that they were facing. However, when the little witch approached her, she frowned. "I'm slightly impressed by your power; however, it does not do us any good if you run out of mana so quickly like that," Naomi said, observing that the witch was slightly more tired than before her wild attack. "Preserve your energy next time, or you might end up getting killed off."

Atmosphere: Thunder and Lightning...it may start raining soon. (1/3)
Soundtrack:

(t) ( ) ( ) (L) (N) ( ) (t) ( ) ( ) I
(t) (t) (M) (S) ( ) ( ) ( ) (I) (t) J

~Calculation Phase I~

Naomi's Atk increases to 14!

Marilyn is Invisible!

Michelle is concentrating on Plant!

Sergei gains Haste!

Naomi gains Haste!

Marilyn gains Haste!

Bush takes 18 DMG! (Lune)

Bush evades Blood Loss.

~Enemy Phase I~

Tomato uses Juice Squirt on Lune! 16 Int DMG! Chance of Wet!

Lune is Wet!

Fruity waits.

Berry waits.

Juicy waits.

Shrub moves to E-5.

Shrub waits.

Bush uses Magical Forest Sunlight! All Plants HP is restored by 40%!

Bush is healed for 36 HP!

Plant waits.

Vines waits.

( ) (t) (T) ( ) ( ) ( ) (F) (t) ( ) C
( ) ( ) (t) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) (P) (t) E
(t) ( ) ( ) (L) (N) ( ) (t) ( ) ( ) I
(t) (t) (M) (S) ( ) ( ) ( ) (I) (t) J

Naomi (Warrior) *Wrath -3-**Haste -3-*
Atk: 12----14

Marilyn (Assassin)*50% Crit Hit Rate**Invisible**Haste -3-*

Sergei (Messenger) *Half-Immunity**Haste -3-**Wet -3-*

Lune (Witch) *Doublecast**Wet -3-*
Hp: 17/25

MP: 58/70

MP: 40/70

~Player Phase II~
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon May 02, 2011 7:05 pm

Marilyn uses Sharpened Reflexes! [User Evade +50%]

MP: 21/35

Marilyn's body tensed, her muscles contracting only to relax shortly after, but they certainly weren't dropping their guard. They were ready to spring into action to dodge most incoming blows. Taking the time to focus was much better than leaving her body as it was. With senses keened, she rushed up to her target with great agility thanks to the messenger guy with the weird accent.

Marilyn moves to G1.

It was time. Bursting out of her stealth, Marilyn sliced at the strange tomato creature in front of her, her concealed blade coated in a poisonous substance that was sure to make this thing cringe. Yes, feel the pain, you little shit, Marilyn thought malevolently as hid her blade once more and dodged back a bit. Her reflexes were still on point, and she hoped she would be able to avoid a counterattack should it aim to unleash one against her.

Marilyn uses Venom on Juicy! 20 Dmg! CRITICAL HIT!! [20% Chance of Poison]

Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon May 02, 2011 8:40 pm

Stupid tomato things. Stupid tomato things. Stupid tomato things.

Michelle sniffled, hands shaking slightly. No matter how much she tried not to think about them, she ended up thinking about them. Quickly, before her concentration completely shattered, the archer took a deep breath and released an arrow. As the arrow sped toward the plant she was aiming at, it suddenly burst into flames, piercing the greenery and causing it to emit a shriek of pain.

[Michelle] attacks [Plant] with Fire Arrow. 22 Fire ATK DMG.

Unable to help herself, she was horribly aware of the evil red creatures, Michelle instantly brightened upon seeing Marilyn stab a tomato viciously with her poison coated knife. She clapped her hands excitedly, giggling madly.

"Take that you little bastards," she murmured gleefully as the tomato wailed in agony. "Serves you right, evil red thing. Hehehehehehehe. . . . ."
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue May 17, 2011 12:21 pm

Lune *Doublecast*

"Awww! That's so sweet! You're worried about little old me~! Okay then~! I'll be careful!"

With that the little witch was on her way once again, floating off on her broom, headed deeper into the woods.

Lune moves to H5!

Although, when the witch finally reached her new position, she found she didn't quite have the energy for the same style of attack. Nevertheless she would use what she had, and make up for her previous blunder in the future. Casting a more effective spell, she hoped the stupid plant thing would burn to death.

Lune casts Sapphire Collision on Shrub!
(Damage: 110% Int x 3/Effect: Burn 50%/Element: Fire)

Lune *Doublecast*
Mp: 3/50
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Fri May 27, 2011 11:19 pm

Sergei moves to J5.

Sergei casts Text Cannon on Shrub! 130% Intellect Damage!

Sergei casts Text Cannon on Shrub! 130% Intellect Damage!

MP: 2/40

"That is good! Staying safe is priority one!" Sergei exclaimed cheerfully in his typically choppy English, though Lune most likely didn't mind it at all. After all, she was still a child, so she probably didn't notice anything different about his voice. Holding out both hands in front of his body, two white, circular glyphs began to twirl around them. After a few seconds of concentration, Sergei launched the beams of energy at the same shrubbery Lune's attacks focused on. Upon colliding with the furious foliage, the beams exploded in a sudden burst of random letters. Was it Times New Roman, perhaps? Yes, it was.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:03 pm

Naomi moves to G-5

Naomi took a few steps forward, closing the distance between her and the plant-thing in front of her by just enough. From this distance, Naomi would be able to attack while staying mostly out of range of the enemy. She raised her copper broadsword up into the air, her flaming red hair seemingly flashing with energy as a small ball of fire began to form in front of her. The first fireball was soon joined by another. Naomi placed her other hand on the hilt of her sword and slashed downwards at the fireball, swinging the blade around swiftly to hit the other fireball as well. Both balls of fire shot towards the shrubbery, exploding in a furious blast, turning the beast into a live torch.

Naomi uses Fireball twice on Shrub! 14 Atk DMG! Fire Elemental!

Atmosphere: Thunder and Lightning...it may start raining soon. (2/3)
Soundtrack:

(M) (t) ( ) ( ) (N) ( ) ( ) (t) ( ) G
( ) ( ) (t) (t) (L) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
(t) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (t) ( ) ( ) I
(t) (t) ( ) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) (I) (t) J

~Calculation Phase II~

Shrub takes 40 DMG! WEAKNESS!! (Naomi)

Marilyn's Evade increases!

Juicy takes 12 DMG! (Marilyn)

Juicy evades Poison...

Plant takes 36 DMG! WEAKNESS!! (Michelle)

Shrub takes 12 DMG! (Sergei)

Shrub takes 48 DMG! WEAKNESS!! (Lune)

Shrub KO!

~Enemy Phase II~

Tomato waits.

Fruity waits.

Berry waits.

Juicy's R-Ability: Tomato Spinner activates!

Juicy's attack missed!

Juicy uses Tomato Scare on Marilyn! Chance of Mortal Fear!

Marilyn is inflicted with Mortal Fear! Afflicted will be unable to move for awhile...

Bush waits.

Plant moves to F-9

Plant waits.

Vines moves to D-5

Vines casts Magical Forest Thunder on Lune!

But the spell failed!

1 More turn until the rain...

( ) ( ) ( ) (t) ( ) (t) ( ) (t) ( ) B
( ) (U) ( ) (t) (V) ( ) (t) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) (t) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (t) E
(J) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (t) ( ) ( ) (P) F
(M) (t) ( ) ( ) (N) ( ) ( ) (t) ( ) G
( ) ( ) (t) (t) (L) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
(t) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (t) ( ) ( ) I
(t) (t) ( ) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) (I) (t) J

Naomi (Warrior) *Wrath -2-**Haste -2-*
Atk: 12----14

Marilyn (Assassin)*50% Crit Hit Rate**50% Evade -3-**Haste -2-**Mortal Fear -1-*

Sergei (Messenger) *Half-Immunity**Haste -2-*

Lune (Witch) *Doublecast**Wet -2-*

HP: 68/80

Shrub (Shrubbery) *KO*

MP: 40/70

HP: 54/90

MP: 55/70

~Player Phase III~
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:22 pm

Lune *Doublecast*

"Scuse' me Naomi!"

Lune darted right over to the warrior's current positioning to get a much better vantage point of the nearest target. With her mana drained almost completely she found herself unable to call upon the spells she had worked hard on perfecting. So, unfortunately for her and the party, she would have to just work with what she had.

Lune moves to G5!

Raising her hand into the air, Lune smiled cheerfully, floating up slightly.

"Hocus Pocus~!"

With a twirl, a small surge of energy appeared over her head, a smile still stuck on her face. With a wink, she flicked her wrist at the vine, sending the burst of energy straight for the shrub that was in range of the weak spell.

Lune attacks Vines!
(Damage: 100% Int/Effect: --/Element: --)

Lune *Doublecast*
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:29 pm

Michelle scowled darkly. How dare that stupid evil tomato harm Marilyn like that? As her hatred for the disgusting fruits grew, Michelle growled and slowly began to take aim. It wasn't as if she was going to allow the little shit to get away with that.

[Michelle] uses Concentration. [Juicy] is targeted.
MP: 23/35

"Just wait until you taste a piece of blazing inferno courtesy of yours truly," the archer cackled under her breath, cerulean blue eyes burning with unholy flames. She wasn't so deeply affected by her rage that she didn't notice the creature she had been targeting creeping up along the sides, however. Michelle honestly did not care if it reached her.

Soon. Soon, they would all be set ablaze. And when that happened, she would laugh. Laugh at their helpless before her might. She would squash them all like the despicably squishy creatures they were! And she would enjoy every moment of it. That, was a fact.

"Ohohohohohohoho. . . . ."
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next